Speaker 1: I have a big one, seven hundred WLW. It is nine oh seven. We are rocking and rolling till midnight tonight. This is the Wednesday night edition of the Midweek Crisis. I'm Dan Carroll. Joe Waldell is running the big board in the seven hundred WLW command center. So when you call in, make sure you say hello to him. Five one, three, seven four nine, seven thousand, one, eight hundred, the Big One. Those are the numbers to call a ton of stuff I want to get to tonight. I'm gonna do What a mess, what an absolute mess we have going on at city Hall right now. We've got incompetence run wild. I'm starting to see the commercials now for the candidate to want to be re elected to city Council. I can't think of a good reason to re elect any of them. My guest coming up after the news at the bottom of the hour is going to be Kevin Aldridge. He is the opinion editor at the Cincinnat Inquirer, and we're going to break down all the latest information that's come out and when we just have a city manager that has shown her incompetence in multiple ways. She finally spoke about the situation with the police chief today, and essentially she said, Hey, it's personnel matter, can't comment on it. Isn't that nice? Isn't that convenient? And she was upset with the chief. And there was a letter that went out to the chief, Teresa Thigi. I believe it was back in August, and the chief said something that the city manager wasn't aware of that the chief had been talking to other police chiefs in Hamilton County and decided that Cincinnati would be part of a force task force to help produce crime. And of course the city manager, well, you can't. You can't say things like this without running it by me first. And she was called off guard. And I'm thinking to myself, what difference does it make? What difference does it make if the city manager, the city manager doesn't speak to anyone anyway, when's the last time a city manager subjected herself to withering questions from the media. Anyone seeing that interview, I don't think so. So we've got a city manager out there who won't talk to the media, that talks about to the police chief about Hey, before you do anything, you got to run it by me and my compadres here at city Hall. The copy of the letter I read didn't say specific specifically I was Roly, but I would imagine she might have had a part in it. So we're going to talk to Kevin Aldridge about that. Then Tom King, one of my favorite lawyers, is going to be here. He is the chief council for the Pennsylvania GOP. They've got some hot and heavy They've got some hot and heavy elections going on there, especially Obama's getting involved down in Pennsylvania. They've got a a Supreme Court race going on, and Obama's getting involved in that. But I want to talk to him about the the the information that came out today from the it's the House Oversight Committee, and they put out they put out their report on Joe Biden and the Biden administration as it relates to what was going on with the auto pen And of course I'm I had it here right in front of me a moment ago, but of course I'm scrolling through the thing now and I can't find it. But to my way of thinking, the report is pretty devastating. And I want you to listen to then. And what they did was if you go to their website and maybe I'll be able to find it here momentarily, but if you look at their website, what they did is they put out just one after another, a series of videos of people who testified before their committee, people who were formally in the Biden administration, who may or may not have worked closely with Joe Biden. You had one guy in there who was telling the committee that if Biden got reelected, then he was in line for a four million dollar bonus. His salary was already four million dollars, but he was going to get a four million dollar bonus if Biden got reelected in twenty twenty four. So they were incentivized a lot of these people, if they knew the truth, to not tell the truth, to not relate the truth. And I want you to listen to the cut that I have ready to go here. Let me see Joe. This is going to be cut number thirteen. But this is a guy named his name is Iam sam Ian Sam's he was one of the spokespersons for Joe Biden. And listen to this clip. It's a little over two minutes long, but listen to this because they're trying to clarify how many times this guy actually met with and spoke with and was in the same room with Joe Biden. He was a spokesperson for Joe Biden. And in the middle of this clip, you're going to hear a cut from an interview that Ian Sam's did on MSNBC, and it takes a while to get there, but towards the end of the clip he finally admits what was really going on. So this is the kind of stuff that the Oversight Committee put out earlier today. And Joe Wabbell, this is cutting number thirteen.
Speaker 2: Please, how often would you say that you interacted with the president in person?
Speaker 3: I interacted with him pretty infrequently.
Speaker 4: So weekly, monthly, what are we talking about?
Speaker 1: Very infrequent?
Speaker 3: I think I met with the president a handful of times during my tenure in lies.
Speaker 4: I want to introduce exhibit two.
Speaker 2: As it's being passed around into a tweet from Alex Thompson and at ATCO summarizing.
Speaker 4: We pulled a couple of quotes of.
Speaker 2: Us the interview you did it on MSNBC, and one of the quotes says, when I deal with him, he is sharp and being President Biden, and he is asking tough questions.
Speaker 3: To your call this you got to say that doesn't look anything like the President that I know when I deal with him, He's sharp, he's asking tough questions.
Speaker 5: That's the President Biden that so many of us experience every single day.
Speaker 2: So this statement, the basis for this statement was your interaction somewhere between one and five times.
Speaker 4: Yes, okay, do you think that's a bitness leading?
Speaker 3: I think it was pretty direct and honest and said that when I do deal with him, he's you know, charting, he was asking incisive questions during my meetings with him.
Speaker 2: But dealt with him five times in twenty four months. That's not exactly a large scope of knowledge on how he interacts with staff. You know, I think it's missing some context. I don't Do you think that statement suggests that you deal with him more than he did?
Speaker 3: I don't think so. I mean I spoke about my own interactions with him.
Speaker 5: That's the President Biden that we experience every day.
Speaker 2: But to the best of your recollection, for meetings two were in person.
Speaker 5: Two that were the two that I described to you that I at the very onset in the oval. One was a zoom where he was at Camp David, and I was a participant in the meeting the phone call. I think there was another meeting, but I or another engagement, but I can't remember off the top of my head what it was.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, No, It's like I'm just trying to get a understanding. So the community decision was.
Speaker 2: Virtual within the camp, David, there's a phone call regarding Hunter Biden's testimony. Yes, an in purson meeting regarding Hunter Biden's testimony, and one other in person.
Speaker 5: Meeting about special counsel Hirst special counsel.
Speaker 4: So two in purson meetings. Sure, at least at least that, yes.
Speaker 1: At least two in person meetings. So here's a guy, Ian Sam's is his name, spokesperson for Biden, worked in the Biden White House for two years. Over that span of time, he met in person with Biden two times. And yet he goes on MSNBC and says, and they're talking about the decline, they're talking about his state of mind, how he acts with people behind the scenes. Well, that's not that Joe Biden we see every single day. When someone says that's not what we see every single day, does that indicate Now, Look, it's even if you work with someone, it's believable that you don't see them every single day. But when you say every single day, what do you mean by that, you mean that you see them all the time, that you have regular contact with them. This guy was a spokesperson for Biden. He met with him twice in person. Once there was a zoom call that he was on while Biden was at Camp David, and only God knows what happened. And then there was another time over the telephone. That's it. And this guy goes out on MSNBC and says, hey, the guy is sharp, he's asking questions. I'm telling you, man, got to be on top of your game. We see it every single day. This is how the Biden administration operated. And when you go to the government website of the Oversight Committee and you look at the report that they put out, and I found it during the where we were playing the SoundBite there the Biden not a Pen Presidency declined delusion and deception in the White House put out and by James Comer, the chairman, And what does he hear? He says, the let's see the Biden not a Pen presidency will go down as one of the biggest political scandals in US history. As Americans saw President Biden's decline with their own eyes. Biden's in her circle sought to deceive the public, cover up his decline, and took unauthorized executive actions with the auto pen that are now invalid. So when I have Tom King on, we are going to break this down and get in to this. A huge political scandal put out by the Government Oversight Committee or the Committee on Oversight from the House of Representatives James Comer chairman. And what they did was they put out video after video after video. Andrew Bates, former senior Deputy Press Secretary, Anita Dunn, former Senior and Communications for the President, Ashley Williams, former Deputy Assistant to the President for Strategic Outreach, Bruce Reid, former deputy chief of staff. We've got Jeffrey Zint's former White House Chief of Staff, Ron Klain is in there, carin John Pierre. Michael Donellan is a former senior aide to the President. He's the one that told them that, hey, if Biden gets elected, I'm in for a four million dollar bonus. Four million dollar bonus. Is that how you you really want the staff to operate at the White House. Steve Rochetti, former counselor to the President. All these depositions are out there, and it goes on and on and on. Alison, Claremont County, how are you tonight?
Speaker 6: Very well? I hope you can say the same.
Speaker 1: I mean, this is this is a huge scandal. This is a huge deal. How about this guy? Hey, look, I see the president every day. Uh, he's not declining, he's good, he's solid, asking some really tough questions. And then it turns out he met with him twice in person over two years.
Speaker 6: Well, not only that, just how stupid do they think the public is? I mean, we saw Biden. He could barely walk.
Speaker 1: They think, Alice, they think we are a bunch of chumps, is what they think. This is. This is so consistent over the years when we when we see things. I remember I did a radio show one time back when Barack Obama was running for reelection and it was on a Saturday. I was on on a Saturday. It was Saturday morning. It might have been I think it was the nine to noon show that Mike Allen does now. And I played a SoundBite. I played it four or five times, and it was Michelle Obama and she was on a podcast or some radio show, and she was talking about getting people out to the polls. She says, Hey, go out and get that knucklehead next door, go out and get that lazy cousin of yours, Go out and get and she's describing and she's just and this is how she's describing people that you, as a good loyal Democrat, had to do, was go out and get and get these these these ne'er do wells and these low lifes and get them to the polls. That is and she was and I say, and I, ladies say, listen to what she says. This is how she's describing her voters. This is what they this is how they think of people. And all these people in the White House thought, hey, look we everyone can see Joe Biden is going down the tube. But if we sit here and we tell them, look, we're with Biden every day, I mean, hey, he's good man. I mean, there's no problem there at all. This is because they think they treat us like we are a bunch of chumps.
Speaker 6: They do. You have to feel sorry for someone who has to be with Biden every day.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Oh my god, unbelievable.
Speaker 6: It was. It's a disgrace, the way they're the way they talk down to us. The same thing in the city of Cincinnati.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well the city is the condescension. Tam Purvall is up there. I mean, they're they they want they want ultimate strict control over every aspect of this. And now the curtain, the curtain has been revealed on this and we see just how just how bush league this operation at city Hall really is.
Speaker 6: The curtain fell down. We can see how small the way it is.
Speaker 1: That's a great movie.
Speaker 7: Oh yes, it was no.
Speaker 1: Attention to that man behind the Gooden.
Speaker 6: You don't you almost feel embarrassed for pure val Does he really believe what he is saying and he's actually talking to people and saying the things he's doing, what he is doing to the former chief of police publicly embarrassing this woman, and he's well, he does he doesn't care, No, he doesn't care. This man wants power.
Speaker 1: The only thing, the only thing he cares about is being mayor. And what's what's the next step, what's the next step up the political ladder.
Speaker 6: He wants Washington and I think, uh, I think he would try, would have tried for governor. Accept as a great guy, I can't think.
Speaker 7: Of his name.
Speaker 6: Who's who's going to probably yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think if you're governor, I think I think you actually have to do some work. I don't think aft tab is really interested in doing any work. I really know. You you know, if you get point, if you get elected to Congress, or you become a senator. And there's plenty of congressmen and senators, senators up there that that literally do nothing. You can you can go to Washington and you can skate. You can skate and skate and just rake in a nice salary, makes some make some good trades on the stock market with your inside information. And I really think that's what Aftab is looking for. I think that's it in the long run. I think that really what he wants. He doesn't want he he doesn't want any part of this thing going on with the police chief. This, I mean, this is her life, this is this is this is her world series right.
Speaker 6: Here, poor chief Age. What a wonderful woman.
Speaker 1: Well, she didn't do herself. Look and she had a coach. She didn't do herself any favors. When she blamed the media for showing showing that video the people getting beat up on the street and she didn't do herself any favors when she, you know, talked about, hey, if you're going to come to our city, you better learn how to behave. Didn't do herself any favors there. But in the big scheme of things, it's really not enough for them to decide to go down this road.
Speaker 6: And she's being an escapegoat, absolutely, and he's disgusting.
Speaker 1: Complete and totally confidence. Alice, we're up against the break. We got to run. But I appreciate you so much picking up the phone, and I know you're always out there listening, and I really appreciate it. Yes, thank you, Alice. You have a great night. Thank you very much. With that, we got to get to a break. My buddy Kevin Aldridge coming up from the Cincinnati Enquirer, and we will break down what is going on at city Hall as we roll on on the Wednesday night edition of The Midweek Crisis on seven hundred WLW. Listening to a woman shop in the produce section isn't funny? Yeah, a sail on cucumbers Listening to a woman poot next to the Granny Smiths oops is funny? Eddie and Rocky are also funny.
Speaker 8: So when you think of an Apple farter oops, think of Eddie and Rocky, Eddie and Rocky.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow afternoon at.
Speaker 5: Three seven hundred WLW, this is Jim Hello.
Speaker 1: Jim started advertising with iHeartRadio way back in April LW nine fifty one, Dan Carrol till Midnight Tonight, Wednesday Night edition of the Midweek Crisis. See, when I think of voting in Ohio, I think we have a pretty secure system here and that is because the Secretary of State, Frank LeRose, has done, I think a really good job of making sure that our elections are on the up and up. And he has just come out with word of a massive voter fraud scheme that's been going on here in the state of Ohio, and he's referred over one thousand non citizens to the Justice Department for unlawfully registering to vote. The Rose goes on to say that one hundred and sixty seven of those individuals appear to have cast illegal ballots in federal elections going back to twenty eighteen. So this is the kind of work that needs to happen on a regular basis. I think we're lucky to have a guy like Frank LeRose in the Secretary of States office, who takes this kind of stuff seriously, and so he has broken it down. He sent this letter to the Department of Justice Criminal Division on these referrals, and so he's got one thousand, eighty four non citizens unlawfully registered to vote, one hundred and sixty seven non citizens who appear to have actually cast balance, ninety nine individuals who allegedly voted in two states during the same election. Sixteen individuals who allegedly voted twice in Ohio in a single election. Fourteen who allegedly voted after their death, which is I don't know how you do that, but apparently these individuals managed to pull that off. They were dead and voted anyway. Four individuals suspected of ballot harvesting. Two who allegedly register at false residences. Now, when you look at these numbers, I don't know how many. I think the population in Ohio is twenty four twenty five million, not to look that up, so the numbers are not huge. But to me, this demonstrates the diligence that this guy has to weed this kind of stuff out. You're going to send twelve hundred and thirteen hundred individuals to the Department of Justice and refer them for criminal investigation. It's fantastic. This is why Ohio should be looked at as a model for the rest of the country. And so when we have things like this, well you get those on the left who want to cry about voter suppression and disenfranchising voters and all that kind of nonsense. Now this is just doing what's right. We should not have individuals who are in the country unlawfully voting in elections. Why is that such a hard concept to to get your head around. Larrose told the DOJ that the evidence was collected through years of careful investigation and cooperation with local prosecutors. He noted previous referrals to county officials had produced inconsistent outcomes, but with a new administration of the DOJ expressing interest in prosecuting federal election crimes, his office is formerly referring all relevant materials for consideration. He says, these cases have encountered varying degrees of adjudication from Ohio's eighty eight county prosecutors. We have an executive administration at the White House and Department that has expressed interest in actively actively reviewing and prosecuting evidence of federal election crimes. So he's referring these materials. The Secretary is later also letter also credits can constructive feedback from state and local prosecutors for helping his office improve the quality of evidence referred to for consideration. So when these things happen, this makes voting better for everyone. It waters down your vote that much less when you get these kind of people out of there and get these kind of these kind of things cleaned up that need to be cleaned up. So I say, Frank LeRose is to one a great job on that front.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 1: More stuff out has come out about Montani over the weekend. We talked, We talked about that last time we were on this is uh the The New York Times is written a piece about Mondannie and they they talk about Mondannie, how he's getting all these uh these Islamophobic comments thrown his way and all they're doing. I mean, The New York Times is just actively campaigning for him.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 1: I think it's one thing to go after this guy for being a communist, for being a socialist, but the rest of it, when you talk about being an Islamist, anyone that criticizes him for, you know, meeting with a mom's that were connected to the World Trade Center bombing, when he lies about his aunt didn't want to wear a job after nine to eleven because she felt uncomfortable on the subway, claiming victimhood. The New York Times writes, in the closing days of the race for mayor of New York City, Mandani, the Democrat front runner, has faced a barrage of faith or ethnicity based attacks from his opponents, and this is what typically happens, and any criticism of his policies, of things he said, refusing to refusing to speak negatively about the Islamic Caliphate, those sort of things, to what did you know did disavow certain actions terrorist actions? Things like that. If you criticize that, well then you're just you're just an Islami foote. Mister Mondonnie responded to the attacks in a ten minute address on Friday, denouncing the rhetoric and divisiveness while embracing his faith. That's great. For as long as we have lived, we have known that no matter what anyone says, there are still certain forms of hate that are acceptable in the city. Islamophobia is not seen as inexcusable. So he's getting he's getting backed up by the New York Times on this, but that that, you know, you talk about an absolute mess, and we've got a mess here in Cincinnati, and with Mondanni going out there this and then there was a video that came out from two thousand and three, and this is a video of Mondannie speaking at a Democrat Socialist of America national convention and he was the keynote speaker there and one of the things he said, and I didn't pull off this cut for the air because of the sound quality is really not that great. But one of the things he says, he says is that we have to make it clear that when the boot of the New York Police Department, the NYPD is on your neck, it's been laced by the IDF. So even back in two thousand and three, this is a guy who was going around blaming Israel for any issues, any problems they might have in New York City. That's the kind of guy he is. And then when you criticize that, the New York Times comes out and says, oh, look, you're an islamaphone. There's something wrong with you. It's ten o'clock. We got to get to the news and then Tom King will be here after the top of the hour and we'll talk about all kinds of interesting stuff. Hope you can hang around for that. Dan Carroll, the Midweek Crisis on seven hundred WLW. All right back on the Big one, seven hundred W LW ten oh seven, Wednesday Night edition of the Midweek Crisis. I'm Dan Carroll, glad to be here, Glad you are here as well, and always glad to have in my buddy Tom King, who is the general counsel for the Republican Party in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. And Tom King, great for you to be here. How are you tonight, sir?
Speaker 8: And thank you? Oh I'm just great. Thanks Dan, always glad to be with you.
Speaker 1: So I remember when I think you and I might have spoken when this this auto pen thing first came out, and I asked the question, I said, is this a big deal? Is this a big deal that the you know, Biden may have signed off on some stuff using the All presidents use the auto pen for different things. But if he would have signed off on let's say, pardons are signed off or the use the autopen for executive orders or other serious policy matters. It looks like it's it's a huge thing. And you know, we have the specter now of the Committee on Oversight, chaired by James Comer, putting out their report today on the autopen. Comer says, it's the biggest political scandal in US history. Then Tom King, that may be a little bit of melodrama there, But when I look at the way this Biden White House conducted business, I really think it is it's an important matter, and I think it is a pretty big scandal.
Speaker 8: Oh, I think you're right, Dan. I think it underscores the whole operation of the Biden White House was operating on Autopen's up the you know, the significance of this is, I mean, you can have autopen to sign autographs that they send to kids or people write in and they want a picture of the of the president, and they use a lot depends all the time. But the significant is significance is that when you have a pardon involved, or you have the commutation of a criminal sentence involved, there has to be some conscious thought and deliberation done by the president. You know, it can't be these things can't be delegated to his chief of staff, which is what the COMA report looks like. It's indicating that the chief of staff was orchestrating this stuff, and that Biden was talking in generalities, and by Hunter Bidens, I think has revealed some of this too, that he was involved in in these discussions, and they were talking in generalities about classes of different people who were imprisoned or were sentenced, and so there weren't discussions about specific pardons or specific commutations, which explains how they could have possibly done thousands of these things that at one time Biden obviously could not have been up to discussing every one of these cases. And I think that's what the Constitution calls for, is a conscious, knowing, intelligent review by the President of the United States making a decision, not somebody saying release all the people that have this particular type of conviction or are in jail for these particular offenses. I don't think that's what was ever intended, and I think that's why it's a big deal.
Speaker 1: The notion that you're going to go back and review these different You've got these pardons in some cases, you've got executive orders in some cases. The notion you're going to go back and review these things. I don't know that that's ever been done before, that has Are you aware that any of these in history have ever been reviewed in such a way to invalidate with the idea of invalidating them and saying, hey, look, I know you got a pardon at him shift, but it really doesn't count because Biden didn't know what the heck he was doing.
Speaker 8: I don't believe this has ever happened before, and and uh or even been alleged before. And the the the issue, of course is that you've got people who were in jail that are out of jail. You've got people who are whose records have been expunged now, and and you've got all there's all sorts of problems trying to go back and reverse it, you know, And of course you'll have Biden saying that that he was consciously doing all these things when when it when the evidence appears to be contrary to that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they talked about in the in the the the press release that they Comera put out, he talks about political operatives like Anita Dunn Interfield and interfered in medical decisions, blocking cognitive tests to protect Biden's re election prospects. And then there was testimony from one of the of those in the inner circle with and and this guy, Michael Donellan, a former senior aide to to Biden, who talks about his salary was for for I didn't know senior aids in the White House made were making four million dollars a year. First of all, where is that salary coming from? And then he talked about he talked about how he was in line for a four million dollar bonus if.
Speaker 8: He got four million, and he would he got four million, and he was going to get four million more. Watched if you watch that deposition, if you watch the the interrogation that took place with him, you would wonder how anybody would pay him four thousand dollars, let alone four million dollars. And he stumbled, he stumbled on every question, and and and the pauses, the pregnant pauses of in his testimony were so unbelievable that I just sat there in amazement and shook my head. But but go pay this guy four million dollars if Joe Biden got reelected, and having already paid him four million dollars, was just unbelievable. You know, sor senior White House age would make somewhere in the neighborhood of close to two hundred thousand dollars, maybe one hundred and eighty seven something like that. That's what people make in the White House. They don't make four million dollars.
Speaker 1: Well, apparently this guy did. And I'm just I was I heard that, and I'm thinking myself, man, we've really been missing the boat on this this kind of stuff.
Speaker 8: What I meant by that is they're not supposed to make.
Speaker 1: For Yeah, and then you know, a little bonus if he gets elected in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 6: So he so.
Speaker 1: But my point is is that the way this administration was running, people were incentivized to pull the wool over the American people's eyes, to create a false narrative, to tell them that, yes, even though you see this guy reaching around to shake hands with no one who's there, doesn't know where he's going, stops in the middle of a sentence, as Camp put a couple of sentences, even though we see all this kind of stuff going on. No, it's it's perfectly fine. Though you know, I played the SoundBite from the one guy who testified he was a Biden spokesperson, Ian SAMs, and he went on MSNBC talking about, well, you know this this narrative that Joe Biden has lost his fastball, that he doesn't really pay attention, doesn't know what's going on. He said, that's not what we see every day. And it turned out over the span of two years he had two in person meetings with Joe Biden. But yeah, he's out there talking people, creating this this idea that he sits with Biden and meets with him every single day.
Speaker 8: Listen, all you got to do is you could you could go as high up as the as the Prime Minister of Italy asked her how he was. If you remember, you remember he was pointed in the wrong direction. She had to spin him around with the other world leader.
Speaker 1: I mean, the easy had to step into at one point. As I recall, that's true.
Speaker 8: My my, my old friend Jim Matthews used to say, if it looks like a duck, and it quacks like a duck in and walks like a duck, it's probably a duck. So this was a duck in terms of his behavior.
Speaker 1: So but I think Tom King that when you look at the way this administration reacts towards the American people. They really treat us with contempt. They really treat us with this this sense of arrogance, that that we're just a bunch of dupes, that we are only here as a nuisance to them carrying out their agenda. And they treat us like a bunch of chumps. And and every time the curtain gets pulled back a little bit and we see things like this revealed, but we see the same type of behavior over and over and over again.
Speaker 8: Well, it's really dangerous. It's these are dangerous views that they hold that they that they know better than we do, they know better than the electorate does, they know better than than the American people do. And and at the end, the end justifies the means. You know, we've heard, we know where that philosophy comes from. And you can see it at work. It's about it's about to mature and hopefully not, but it looks like it will in New York City in this Monday election. That's you know, the end justifies the means absolutely.
Speaker 1: And then when you look at I don't know how much you've read about the Arctic frost investigation that was being run. But now we've come to find out that more than one hundred and fifty people who were in the Trump orbits were being scrutinized by the FBI. So the Left loves to complain about the weaponization of the Justice Department. They love to complain about the weaponization of the different institutions of the federal government. And now we find out that one hundred and fifty individuals in the who were close to Trump were being scrutiny by the FBI under the direction of who, under the direction it's of of the White House, of Joe Biden. With Joe Biden able to direct these operations with someone who this is. This is more absolute scandalous behavior that to my way of thinking, needs to be investigated and needs to be brought out to the light of day.
Speaker 8: I couldn't agree with you more. Thank goodness that Patel is in there as as a director of the FBI. That's the only way we're going to get to the bottom of this stuff. And I'm I I'm involved. Not only was I familiar with this, but my friend and my congressman and uh I happen to be the treasurer of his campaign. Mike Kelly, who's been in Congress for eight terms. But Mike, Mike's Kelly, Mike Kelly's phone. There were eight Senators and one congressman, and the one Congressman was Mike Kelly. And UH, it's just it's OUTRAGEEDS. When I when I saw the report, I texted Mike and and asked him about it and said, you know, I can't believe it. They got your day, went after your phone. Of course they went after Mike because Mike was very outspoken about protecting the president and defending the president. And UH. And of course I was involved in in advising the electors UH in Pennsylvania on this so called fake electors stuff, you know. UH, and so I'm familiar with a lot of this stuff. But the the this this operation that was conducted is is really an affront to the to UH democracy. When we hear on the left all this stuff about protecting democracy, the attack on democracy is coming from the left. It's this kind of stuff that's that's the most dangerous, UH, stuff that we've ever seen in America that they're that they're doing. So when they talk about this is as bad as Watergate or equal to Watergate, I think it's every every bit as bad.
Speaker 1: It makes Watergate looks like look like an afternoon in the park. It looks like child's play. It's nick kind of stuff.
Speaker 8: Nixon wasn't involved with the burglars. But Nixon, Nixon knew about the erasure of part of the tape. That's nothing compared to what these guys. What these guys were doing would make Richard Nixon look like an amateur.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, and and and what and what was the justification for for this type of investigation or this this type of scrutiny or or the phone you know, the phones to be tapped by these individuals, What was the fake and which which which Comy knew was fake when he signed off on How much trouble do you think I mean to show? You think Comy is in with the with.
Speaker 8: The trial Listen, any any time you're indicted by by a federal grand jury and and face federal charges, that's that's very serious, you know. So they'll try to downplay it and say, well, it's the Trump administration, it's Trump going after his enemies, et cetera. But listen, this is more than just Trump enemies. These are Trump enemies because of what they did to Trump that what they what they tried to do to Trump, theawfare that they engaged in is unprecedented. And as I've said to you before, and you know this for a fact, they went after all of us. They went you know, I'm the general counsel of Pennsylvania Republican Party. As you know, they went after us. They went after the lawyers that I work with. They want they went after the lawyers here in Pennsylvania and elsewhere. They started a fund dash ll started this committee to try to disbar lawyers, anybody who was involved in supporting the president in the twenty twenty election. They named them by names, They identified these people. They tried to disgrace them. They went after all of us and and unsuccessfully in many instances, including me. So they but they but they nonetheless they tried and uh, and it's just all part of a scheme to stay in power. And it was all about who's in power and with whether Joe Biden was incompetent or he wasn't incompetent, they didn't care. And so using the autopen to sign massive numbers of pardons to effectuate their policies and controlling the White House. You know, you have to go back to almost the Woodrow Wilson's you know, when Wilson suffered a stroke and the country was found out later that his wife was actually running the White House. It's it's not dissimilar to that, except it's much on a much grander scale the things that they've done here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I see in Pennsylvania you've got a you've got an election coming up. Well, we've all got elections coming up, but well, I guess one of one of the big election items is you've got some Supreme Court justices there that are up for election, and I see that Obama is now inserting himself into that, into that election. Does Obama have the kind of juice that he used to have in Pennsylvania, Well to be able to sway enough voters one way or the other.
Speaker 8: He'll be listened, they'll they'll listen to him in Philadelphia, yeah, but elsewhere not so much. But he did insert himself into this is an your listeners probably aren't much familiar with the Pennsylvania system. But you get elected to the Supreme Court for ten years over here, and then at the end of your ten year term, you run again. But you don't run against anyone. You just get a yes or a no vote, so yes to get another ten years or no to not get another ten years. So there's millions of dollars pouring in here on this yes and no vote. There are three Democrats. We have seven justices total, so these are three Democratic justices all elected in the same at the same time, and they've they've had a very controversial agenda, including extending out our elections over here and a number of controversial decisions. They authorized drop boxes when the legislature never authorized them, and they've done just myriad of things that are that are complained about by by many people here. So's it'll be interesting to see. We've only ever had one justice not retained, and that was because it was the time of a of a of a very unpopular pay raise that the Supreme Court went along with, and and Russell Niagro was was voted out of office. And so there is at least some precedent for it. But there's a heavy duty campaign going on on on over here. The TV is TV stations that are full of yes and no advertising, and now we've got people nationally involved in it, including former President Obama. So it's it'll be an interesting night to see.
Speaker 1: All I know is that when we have elections like that around here, usually yes means no and no means yes. So it gets totally confusing and no one is ever exactly sure what they're voting for.
Speaker 8: So listen, in Pennsylvania, the last one, the last one of these, we had we had some of the machines read some you know, they the Democrats want us to believe that that all these voting machines are sancri sacked, nothing can happen and totally but we had oh yeah, in north in Northampton County, Pennsylvania. Uh, we had the machines. When you voted yes, it registered no, and when you voted no, it registered yes.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 8: That was the That was the twenty three election in Pennsylvania.
Speaker 1: That that that is amazing. All right, it's Tom King. It's so great to have you on it again. And I've got about thirty seconds left here. I saw some analysis, uh and there the person on TV was talking about when it comes to Jack Smith, when it comes to Komy, when it comes to Latitia James, they're saying, all this stuff, it's all baked in the cake. They're all going to get off of a slap on the wrist, yes or no, Well, we'll let you get what's coming to them.
Speaker 8: In a in the sane world, I think that they're entitled to what's coming to them. So I hope they don't get off with a slap on the risk, all right, and you know, Letitia James is going to get what she deserves, I hope down there in Virginia.
Speaker 1: So all right, we'll see what happens. But Tom King has always been I appreciate the time, love having you on. Keep up the great work in Pennsylvania, and we'll be hopefully talking again before too long.
Speaker 8: Thanks for having me, Dan.
Speaker 1: All right, there you go, Tom King from the Great Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Ten twenty five, seven hundred WLW, seven hundred WLW. It is the Wednesday night edition of the Midweek Crisis. I'm Dan Carroll, and an hour ago we were supposed to speak with Kevin Aldrich of the Cincinnati Enquirer. He wasn't here an hour ago, but he's here now. Kevin Aldridge, What will we do without cell phones and computers and stuff? What will we do without him?
Speaker 7: Listen, man, you can't live with him, and can't live without him.
Speaker 1: I say that all the time. We need low tech solutions for everything thing. But I appreciate I appreciate you being here now in your job as the opinion editor at the Inquirer. I'm guessing you're getting all kinds of letters right now with people opining about what's happening with the mayor and the city manager and the chief of police and and all and all the rest of it. What give me your your your overview, your thumbnail sketch of what the situation is at city Hall right now, because it looks like it's an absolute mess.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And I think that's kind of the consensus of like what I've been hearing from most readers who've been writing in. I see people kind of feel like, you know, that the police chief is kind of being scapegoaded here. There's a lot of questions about, you know, who's in charge over the city all and actually palling the shots, and it just really seems like there's, uh, there's kind of really a lack of leadership over there right now. You know, most people on city most of the council members don't even seem to know what's going on if you listen to them, If you hear how they've been quoted in the media and how they talk, they don't they don't even really know kind of what's going on, and.
Speaker 1: So it is that a problem to stop. Let me just I hate to interrupt you right there, but you mentioned the city councilor do you think that's a problem. Do you think that's an issue that and I've heard some different city council members on this radio station of the radio station, do you think that's an issue that they really are clueless as to what is going on down the hall at the or down the flight of stairs at the city manager's office.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I do. I mean, I I think that they should know what's going on. Information, you know, should be being shared with them, particularly when you're talking about the police chief and crime being as much of a topic as it is. It's just not a good look when you've got your council members who are in the dark. They can't answer the questions that they're that the constituents want to know, and it seems like they don't even have the answers that they themselves might want to have. So I think that I think that is a little bit of a problem. And again I think It just leads to this sense among people that folks over there don't really kind of know what's going on or what they're doing, and and and you know, that's that's a tough spot to be in. You know, about a week before.
Speaker 1: The election, when a week or so ago, I was filling in for Bill Cunningham, you were sitting in for our buddy Lincoln Ware over the buzz. I think that audience might be slightly different than this audience. There might be a little bit of overlap there. But what were you hearing from the people that's that we're calling in that day when you were sitting in for lincoln Ware because this story was breaking at that time when you were on the air.
Speaker 7: Then, Yeah, I think there's kind of a similar feeling that folks are are just kind of wondering what's going on. I think they feel like this whole thing with the police chief is a bit of a mess. There's questions about, you know, how much money the city is wasting potentially on this. Now. The flip side of that is, you know a lot of the callers who call in are supportive of the Democrats on council, So there's sort of this there's this mix of being dissatisfied with the current council and the way that things are going. But I also think there's this sense that as much as they might be dissatisfied with the job that the mayor is doing in some aspects, they're not dissatisfied enough to where they're probably not going to cast a ballot for him. Now, I think for the other members of city Council, you know, there it'll be a question there because you know, people are picking their candidates and who they want, and I think there's some resistance to this notion of just kind of going in and voting for the straight Democratic slate, which we know that that Democratic slate has had a lot of power in the City of Cincinnati over the years of late. But but you know, I heard a few people pushing back against that and encouraging people to kind of you know, freethink and do their research and maybe consider some of the other candidates who are on there, because I think that you know, there there are some members on council who are not being you know, who are not being looked at in high favor, you know, amongst some of the callers who called in there. So it'll be an interesting thing to see how how this race race shakes out and who doesn't make it back on and what new faces we see after next two year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to I want to get back to city council in a minute. But this move by the city manager to hire Frost Brown Todd uh allow the law firm to investigate the chief What what do you make of this move? And does this provide the type of separation from the from I guess the city manager's office and the mayor to having this law firm do the investigation to I guess avoid the appearance of political considerations being involved here.
Speaker 7: Yeah, not really. And I'll say I'll say this for a couple of different reasons. One I I I actually think it's it's a bit of a of a waste of taxpayer money. And here's the reason why I say that. Yeah, yeah, well, you know, hey, that may be a position, you know, who knows, another another position that we need, you know, somewhere else in the city where that money could be going. Who knows. Maybe that's maybe that's more overtime for police officers that we need, or maybe even another position I don't I don't know, or or on the way to another position. But I guess my point would be when I first heard about this and I saw the things that the law firm was looking at, my first thought was, well, aren't these Doesn't the police chief get an annual evaluation every year or every six months, you know, and and wouldn't these these questions that you're asking this law firm to look into. Wouldn't these be things that you know, would be asked of a police chief during any evaluation. And if there were issues of the sort that they're trying to have this firm look into, shouldn't that have come out in sort of like a normal HR evaluation process on the police chief? That was my first question is what does her personnel file say about what she's been doing over the last, you know, a couple of years as the police chief? And if there were issues, wouldn't the city manager and the mayor and council shouldn't they have been apprized of that or known that already. So I think that's the first thing that kind of jumped in my mind when I saw that hire this firm, and why I say it's a bit of a waste of money. The other thing is is I think that you know, look, if you don't think the police chief is up to the job, you know, the mayor or the city manager, if they feel this way and they have evidence of her lack of performance, then just go ahead and pull the trigger, you know, make the decision. This seems to me to be a way for them to kind of shift the results of the outcome of this investigation off of them, so that they can say, see, this isn't us.
Speaker 1: This is what the law.
Speaker 7: Firm found, and now we have to move on, move on their findings. And so I think it's just another way for them to kind of shift accountability and responsibility away from themselves where they can point to someone else. The other thing that I think is that there's a close I think, according to the contract, there's a very close relationship between the city solicitor and this law firm where it almost seems like they're not necessarily acting independently of the city because the city solicitor is so closely attached to this involved in or at least being reported to or everything needing to be run through that by the law firm. So I don't know if there's as much separation as the city would like to like for you to think that there is in this case. So for me, I just think it's, you know, it's a waste of taxpayer dollars. It's something that the city should have, should be able to mayor, and the city managers should be able to do themselves, and they should already have known this information through their normal evaluation process with the chief. If they didn't, I think that again, that just makes it even more of a bad look. And it kind of looks like they're setting the chief up for an outcome that they want, because I don't think you pay a law firm forty thousand bucks or whatever they're getting paid to come back with the result other.
Speaker 1: Than the one you want. Well, that's an excellent point. And I'm thinking to myself, what if this law firm it does, it does a genuine investigation and comes back and says, look, what we found is that the chief was carrying out the wishes and the desires and the policies of you city manager, Sarah Long, and you may or have to have purval. What happens if that's the findings of their investigation, what are the chances that investigation is ever going to be made public? And I think we see that in this letter, this email that was released the other day and uh, and this was a letter that was dated in August when the chief said that, hey, we're going to be part of this Hamilton County task Force, and then Sharah Long has a problem with that, saying, look, before you make any public pronouncements, you need to run this by me, that this needs to come through my office, in the office of you know, my person down the hall. So it's it seems to me that if this chief strayed at all from the dictates that were coming from the mayor and from the city manager's office, then she certainly got called out on it. And to me, that's what this letter reveals, where they talk about, you know, hey, your your announcement caught me off guard and why would why would she be bothered by that? It's not as as she was facing a withering questioning from the Cincinnati Inquirer. Has Sharah Long routinely made herself available to reporters at the Inquirer who want to ask her questions about different policies at city Hall?
Speaker 7: Yeah, you know, I can't you know, Dan, I can't speak for you know, every reporter at the inquirer and sort of what what relationship that they have with the city manager and her ability or their ability to get return phone calls from her. But I but from what little did I do know that it has been a case that she hasn't been, you know, incredibly accessible. I mean, I think some of that be a matter of you know, some of the reporting that I think has been done on her by the inquiry and maybe others have maybe created a you know, I don't want to say adversarial, but but not necessarily the type of relationship where you want to immediately grab the phone and return phone calls.
Speaker 1: And so this is part for the course. This is this is this, this comes with the territory. I wouldn't disagree with you.
Speaker 7: I wouldn't disagree with you, but I I, you know, we live in a time where I feel like, not all, but but too many politicians are are way too thin skinned for uh today's environment in terms of how they're handling some of the coverage and the scrutiny that that comes along with jobs that are highly that are highly scrutinized, and you know rightly so, I mean you're serving the public, and the public has a right to know and and the public has a lot of expectations and demands on folks, and so it's a tough job, no doubt. I mean, you can look at the average tenure of whether it's a city manager or a police chief, and in cities the size of Cincinnati or bigger, they're not long. Usually they're like two or three years, you know, in these types of jobs, because they are tough, and you there is a lot of politics involved and high expectations and big problems and challenges that need to be solved, and so you got to be built for that kind of thing. I think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so the consequences of this maybe it obviously a f tab Purval is feeling the heat on this, and I think that's why a lot of these things got set in motion when they did. Do you think there's a possibility now that this is gonna be enough to put Corey Bowman over the top and and have that wind up in in the mayor's office. You don't see that happening. No, No, no, not at all.
Speaker 7: I wouldn't. I mean, I certainly wouldn't go to Vaga. It's with it, I mean, and and Dan, it's it's just kind of a. It's just kind of a matter of simple math for me and the fact that Cincinnati and that Cincinnati is a blue city. I mean, you know, the reality is Bowman got be pretty bad in the primary, and so he started he start, Yeah, he started out in a pretty in a pretty deep hole coming out of that primary. And you know, kind of like what I was saying when I sat in for the buzz, you know, one of the things that you hear is it's not that people are necessarily in love with ap tab pure Vall, but they're not gonna They're not going to That's not enough to make them elect Corey Bowman, who's a Republican who you know, whose half brother is jd Vance, who many people feel has a connection with MAGA. I mean, that's just probably not going to force a lot of people who vote Democrat in this environment where a lot of Demo Crats have an issue and challenges with Donald Trump. I don't think they're going to turn their city over to somebody who they would feel like might go along with the Trump agenda, which you know, uh doesn't mesh with you know how a lot of a lot of voters in Cincinnati feel and so or at least voters who've traditionally voted in the city, which has been largely Democrat. So I don't know that there's if there was a I think if there was a different alternative mayor, Pureval might be in a little bit more trouble. But I just don't think. I just don't think Bowman brings enough to the table that even those who are who might be Democrats who are disappointed with the mayor will shift that sharply toward Corey Bowman.
Speaker 1: That could be wrong.
Speaker 7: They say sports, that's why they played against Yeah, people go cast the ballot. So I guess we'll see.
Speaker 1: But yeah, by the way, when's the when When is the last time we even had a Republican run from there in the city of Cincinnati. Is it like two thousand and ten or eight year or something like that. It was a while ago.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And it's been I think more than fifty years since we've.
Speaker 1: Had a Republican Absolutely, so.
Speaker 7: It's been it's been a while. It's been a while.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, or any members of council feeling feeling a little uncomfortable at this point.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean, I think I think all of them have to be. I mean, in some way shape or for him. You know, if I had to, if I had to handicap and say how many members current members of council might make it back on, I think maybe, you know, five or six might I like. I like Christopher Christopher Smitherman's chance. I like Liz Keating's chance. I like Lakita Cole's chance. They're all outside of the Democratic slate to get on. I mean, I think they have really strong possibilities of being able to crack you know, that Democratic stronghold on council. So we'll see how that goes. But as far as any particular council members, you know, Mika Owens has taken a lot of you know, in the black community, she's taken a lot of hits because of her decision to appoint Evan Nolan to that open position there. There's still a lot of people who feel, you know, some kind of way about that and her decision in that case, how much that will come back to affect her. I mean, Mika was one of the top two, I think two or three vote getters in the last election, so I kind of feel the same way about her like I feel about the mayor. Are are there enough people who are upset about that that her support arose that much, that she is and you know she isn't one of the nine who gets elected. I'm not so sure that that's true. I think, you know, Mark Jefferies is probably in pretty good shape. I think he he you know, I think he has the support in backing and I think the finances in his campaign to be able to make a strong run. I kind of expect him to maybe make it back on. So we'll we'll just have to see.
Speaker 1: All right, well, Kevin Aldridge, we got to run. But I appreciate you jumping on late and better late than never, my friend, And I certainly appreciate that.
Speaker 7: Dan always appreciate the opportunity to be on and I apologize for that.
Speaker 1: That's all right, that earlier.
Speaker 7: Not being able to get there, But I'm glad we were able to able to do it.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. I appreciate the thoughtfulness and the insight, and keep up the great work at the Quire and we will be talking again before too long, my friend. I appreciate time you do the same. Take care. All right, there you go, Kevin Aldridge from the Cincinnati Enquirer, And what a mess we have at at Cincinnati City Hall. All right, five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven, eight hundred the Big One. Those are the numbers to call if you want to get on board. No more guests between now and midnight tonight, and we'll be rocking and rolling til then on the Wednesday night edition of the Midweek Crisis seven hundred WLW back on the Big One, seven hundred w l W eleven O eight We go to midnight tonight, Wednesday night edition and the Midweek Crisis five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand and one, eight hundred the Big One. Those are the numbers to call if you want to get on board.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: The poll is out about trust in US media and newspapers Legacy media News today is solo that only one in twenty five US adult citizens place a great deal of trust and what they are being told by television or reading newspapers. The latest poll by Being Economists conducted October twenty fourth through twenty seventh, Americans were asked to rate the level of confidence they have in various institutions. When it came to TV news, just four percent said they had a great deal of trust, while more than half fifty two percent said they had very little trust. Another fourteen percent said they had quite a lot. Thirty percent said they had just some. So trust in what you see on TV, trust in what you read in the newspapers not that great right now, and it hasn't been for a long time. I think one of the reasons is because of people like Nicole Wallace and well may I mean maybe even people like me. Look, I get some stuff wrong once in a while, but we're talking really more about news outlets. And so Nicole Wallace is on MSNBC. She also has a podcast, and she was on with the Governor of Illinois a day or so ago, J. D. Pritzker, and they were talking about Trump and Nazis. And you might have heard this by now, but for those who haven't heard it, let's let's take a little review of what that fat slab Pritzker had to say with Nicole Wallace on her podcast Cut One.
Speaker 8: I haven't suggested that that Donald Trump is hitler. I wouldn't.
Speaker 1: I don't think any Democrat has.
Speaker 9: I actually and I and I think it's a it's a smear that they project back on to critics.
Speaker 1: But I JD.
Speaker 9: Vance called Donald Trump cultural heroin. He called him America's Hitler. I mean the the attacks on Donald Trump as a fascist came from three generals who worked for him.
Speaker 1: Wallace brutal crit Okay, that's Nicole Wallace says, I don't think any Democrats have Well, As I mentioned, Nicole Wallace has a show on MSNBC. What we've got here is two and a half minutes of guests, Democrats, talking heads, pundits, those on the left calling Trump hitler cut number two.
Speaker 8: I haven't suggested that Donald Trump is Hitler. I wouldn't.
Speaker 9: I don't think any Democrat has. I actually, and I think it's a it's a smear that they project back on to critics. What is the natural extension justin if he pursues this to Harvard and beyond.
Speaker 10: It was an authoritarian leader several decades back called Olf Hitler.
Speaker 7: Hitler came to power and the scientist left.
Speaker 9: The military survive in that climate, the same.
Speaker 11: Way that it happened in Russia with Stalin the same way it happened with Hitler. Eventually, you get generals and admirals that are in there that only tell the leader what he or she wants to hear, to the extent that.
Speaker 9: The rule of law, and an assault on the rule of law was an obscure, intangible thing. We're now seeing it in action.
Speaker 10: If you look back in history, you can see very similar parallels taking place that took place in other countries that really went down that authoritarian road, including in pre World War II Nazi Germany, when Hitler and Nazi officials basically took over Frankfort University, which was the bastion of independent thoughts and progressive thinking and independent thinking, which is what Hitler didn't want.
Speaker 8: And so again, this is what authoritarians do.
Speaker 10: They try to control all of the aspects of social life.
Speaker 12: When Trump talks about peace and Putin talks about peace, it's autocrats getting their way, that's it. And muss Leni and Hitler said they were being the purveyors of peace.
Speaker 1: All right, I got the idea. But guest after guest after guests on MSNBC and Nicole Wallace's show has said made this comparison of Trump being Hitler, But she said, I don't think any Democrats had Well, you know, one of the reasons I think that people have such a low a low opinion of what they hear on the news is because people like Nicole Wallace just that they just don't pay attention very well. They live in there, they live in their own, their own sort of world, and they don't pay attention. So here's a few democrats I found. And look, this didn't take very long. This was this, it was it was time to consider me because I gotta I gotta put it on the thing. I got to send it to Joe, he's got to download it.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 1: This didn't take very long to find democrats who have compared Trump to Hitler. And maybe you know you you correct me if I'm wrong, but we've got one here from someone named Hillary Clinton. I think Hillary is a Democrat. Here's what she had to say about Trump and Hitler. Cut three.
Speaker 13: People would get legitimately elected, and then they would try to do away with elections, and do away with opposition, and do away with a free press. And you could see it in countries where well Hitler was duly elected, right, and so all of a sudden, somebody with those tendencies, though dictatorial authoritarian tendencies, would be like, Okay, we're gonna shut this down. We're going to throw these people in jail. And they didn't usually telegraph that Trump is telling us what he.
Speaker 6: Intends to do.
Speaker 1: That was Hillary on the View, and she apparently likes talking a lot about Trump being hitler. Here she is on CNN, cut number four.
Speaker 13: And you know one other thing that you'll see next week, Caitlin, is Trump actually re enacting the Madison Square Garden rally in nineteen thirty nine. I write about this in my book. President Franklin Roosevelt was appalled that neo Nazis fascists in America were lining up to essentially pledge their support for the kind of government that they were seeing in Germany. So I don't think we can ignore it.
Speaker 1: So there you go. There's a Hillary Clinton. She's a Democrat. Nicole Wallace hasn't heard of any Democrats who refer to Trump as hitler. Here's another one, Kamala Harris, cut number six. And let's be.
Speaker 14: Clear about who he considers to be the enemy from within. Anyone who refuses to bend a knee or dares to criticize him would qualify in his mind as the enemy within, like judges, like journalists, like nonpartisan election officials. It is deeply troubling and incredibly dangerous that Donald Trump would invoke Adolf Hitler, the man who is responsible for the deaths of six million Jews. Oh, she's so hundreds of thousands of.
Speaker 1: Americans, man, were so lucky that she's still out there. Further, try and turn that off. That's enough of that and believe that imbecile. So there was Kamala Harris, She's a Democrat. But Nicole Wallace hasn't heard of any Democrats who referred to Trump as Hitler? What about what about the guy Kamala Harris used to work for? Joe Biden? Did he ever call Trump Hitler? I don't know. Let's hear cut number seven.
Speaker 8: He calls those who are opposed Verbin.
Speaker 7: He talks about the blood of America is being poisoned.
Speaker 12: That going the same exact language used in Nazi Germany.
Speaker 1: Well, he didn't say Hitler, but he did say Nazi Germany. So I think you get the idea. He's very clever, very smart. You know, Joe Piden. What about another Democrat? Oh, I don't know. What about Nancy Pelosi? Did she ever say Trump was Hitler? Let's hear cut number eighth.
Speaker 15: But we have we just have to win this election because he's even predicting a blood bath. What does that mean He's going to exact a bloodbath? There's something wrong here. How respectful I am of the American people and their goodness, but how much more do they have to see from him to understand that this isn't what our country is about. Praising Hitler, praising the Russians.
Speaker 1: Yes, honestly, honest.
Speaker 15: Condemning our soldiers.
Speaker 1: Ye yeah, fine, that's enough of that. There's Nancy Pelosi honestly, honestly, just like Hitler. But no Democrats ever ever really called Trump Hitler. Obama was very clever in the way that he did it. Is Obama a Democrat? Joe Waddell? Is Obama a Democrat? I think he is. Let's hear cut Number nine.
Speaker 16: General John Kelley, Donald Trump's former chief of staff, said that Trump told him he wanted his generals to be like Hitler's general.
Speaker 1: Ah, yeah, just like Butler. Don't boom huh.
Speaker 16: Now, I want to explain that in politics, a good rule of thumb is don't say you want to do anything like Hitler.
Speaker 1: Ah, there's Obama. He's a smart one too, isn't he. So you got Kamala, you got Obama, you got Biden. Look Nicole Wallace hasn't heard any Democrats saying that Trump is like Hitler. No, he hasn't heard that at all. What about what about he took him there? He's on that oligarch thing right now, Bernie Sanders, but he doesn't like Oligarks and apparently he doesn't like Trump either. What about Bernie Sanders? Did he ever call Trump Hitler? Let's hear cut number ten. But also we cannot wait.
Speaker 17: We have to have mass protests, mobilization and disruption. Is that what it's going to take, because again there's five hundred and twenty more days. We've got five more of what we just went through before even we get to cast a single vote.
Speaker 18: Look, we have got to use the answer is yes, and we have got to use all of the tools that we can in Congress and out on the streets. The truth of the matter is, I don't care if you are a conservative, Republican or a progressive as I am, you do not believe I mean, you just stop and think about it. Think about the men and women who fought and died against Hitler, fort and died against fascism, fought and died to defend American democracy, And I think the vast majority of the American people, regardless of the ideology, are not and cannot and must not sit back and allow us to move into an authoritarian type society where people get picked up off the streets and put.
Speaker 8: In detention centers.
Speaker 19: Really in the United States of America, really where the constitution is undermind, where you have a president suing the media, maybe Trump will see you. Mike didn't like the questions you asked me intimidating a second with Leu's edit that part out.
Speaker 1: So there you go. So there's Bernie Sanders and he likes to talk about Trump and the Trump administration and ICE going and taking people off the streets and what kind of people are they just taking off the streets. Well, the Department of Homeland Security has put out some numbers on that and they tell they say Immigration and Customs Enforcement ICE continue to arrest the worst of the worst illegal immigrants despite the government shutdown. Latest arrest includes illegals who have been convicted of crimes such as loud and uh the civit I should be able to pronounce this word, lascivious acts on a minor aggravated criminal sexual assault, and bodily harm, aggravated kidnapping, possession with intent to distribute. A Cuban of illegal was arrested in Florida, convicted of loot and lascivious acts on a minor criminal. Illegal migrant from Mexico convicted of aggravated criminal of sexual assault with bodily harm UH and aggravated kidnapping in Illinois. Nothing, not even Democrat government shutdown will slow us down from the arrests of the worst of the worst. Sad Tricia McLaughlin, the Assistant Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security. Another illegal migrant from Mexico identified as Adam Martinez Gonzalez arrested in Texas, convicted of aggravated kidnapping, convicted already, this already been convicted. And Bernie Sanders and all these leftists want to complain about, oh, the people being taken off the streets. No, these are illegal aliens who have committed crimes, and they are still rounding them up. The arrest come despite the government shut down. What's been an effects since October first, and you know the rest of that story. And then I saw another piece where they talk about their goal is to have six hundred thousand deportations. The Department of Homeland Security has deported five hundred and twenty seven thousand illegals illegal aliens since the start of the mass deportation program the According to the Secretary of Christy Nome, the administration expects to reach a total of six hundred thousand by the end of the year. Trump administration's on pace to shatter historic records deport nearly six hundred thousand illegals by the end of President Trump's first year in office. Fisher McLaughlin said more than two million illegals have already left the US on their own, including one point six who voluntarily self deported. And it's just the beginning. They say they got a lot more to go. And I'm seeing a lot more of these videos now with these truck drivers who can't read English out there on the roads. Saw one today with the dude and I think it was in Arizona. The video is too long to The video is like, I don't know, fifteen minutes long. But you see this cop walking up to this dude in the truck. Hey, buddy, put some pants on. Put some pants on. What are you doing parking here? The guy can't can't speak English, can't read English. The police officer shows him a series of street signs, couldn't identify him. Doesn't speak English. And we've been talking to Kevin Gordon from ATN about that, and they're all over the place. So Nicole Wallace says, Democrats don't call Trump a Nazi, hasn't heard of any of that before. Well, I just played a bunch of them who did, including Obama, Biden, and Kula and Kamala Harris, including Nancy Pelosi. Not just some low level, low life Democrats somewhere. These are the leading Democrats and they've all done it. Nicole Wallace needs to pay attention. It's eleven twenty five. We got to get to a break. Dan Carroll seven hundred WLW al right back on the Big One, seven hundred w l W eleven thirty eight, Dan Carroll till midnight tonight five point three seven four nine seven eight hundred The big One, Donald Trump is a meeting with China's leader Jizin paying at the moment, so he was that that meeting took place a little bit earlier tonight, or at least the initial meeting. Did I think they're having they're talking about the rare, not the rare stuff, but serious stuff right now. And I mean it is amazing what Trump is accomplishing on this on this mission. I saw some video earlier today when Biden went to Japan came home with nothing, absolutely nothing. This is the deal, the billions of dollars and the deal that went down between the Republic of Korea, South Korea and the White House in the United States. Today, President Trump completed the final stop of his Indo Pacific trip, securing billions and landmark deals while visiting the Republic of Korea, including initiatives to support American jobs, further American energy dominance, promote American leadership and technology, and to build our maritime partnership. Korea Air Or purchased one hundred and three new Boeing aircraft thirty six point two billion dollars. It'll help support up to one hundred and thirty five thousand jobs in the United States. The aircraft are going to be powered by ge Aerospace engines. That's a separate deal worth almost fourteen billion dollars. The Republic of Korea Air Force selected L three Harris Technologies to develop a new airborne warning and control aircraft. That's a two point three billion dollar deal, and the list goes on. Korean Gas Corporation signed an agreement to purchase three point three million tons of LNG liquid natural gas via a long term agreement. Centrist Energy Corporation and Pasco International Corporation agreed to support the expansion of their uranium enrichment capacity in Pike to Ohio. Three thousand jobs right there, and it goes it just it's absolutely amazing. Amazon is going to invest five billion dollars through twenty thirty one to build Korea's cloud infrastructure, helping drive US exports in American AI leadership. What else? Hundai and their capital management partner is going to invest five billion dollars to modernize American shipbuilding yards and strength and supply chains. Hey, this guy is absolutely amazing the kind of stuff that Trump is bringing home from this trip. Trump signed an agreement with Japan on Monday to ramp up cooperation in the process of critical minerals and rare earth materials, underscoring a major priority of his trip to Asia. Trump and the Japanese Prime Minister Sanatak Takichi signed off on the agreement. It outlines how the two countries are intensifying their cooperative efforts. The Critical Minerals Agreement states of two countries will provide financial support for mining projects within the next six months. Critical minerals are used in electronics and all kinds of day to day products. The Critical Minerals signing with Japan comes two days after the US signed an agreement with Thailand and Cambodia and Malaysia outlining cooperation on the process of exporting critical minerals. So you saw the video that was I believe Malaysia was the first trip or the first the first leg of this trip, and Trump got off the airplane there in Malaysia and there was a whole bunch of people there and they were doing a dance and Trump is right there on the time reck having a great time just dancing with him. And I saw a lot of criticism from a Keem Jefferies and others talking about how Trump shouldn't be doing that kind of stuff, that he ought to be there in Washington with them talking about the government shutdown. Well, Trump is doing business. And this deal on the rare earth comes right before the meeting with China Xijingping, and what does that do that puts Trump in America even in a stronger position to deal with China, because China dominates the rare earth market at the moment. But now that the US has these deals in their back pocket, they can negotiate more effectively with China, and Trump can get exactly what he wants out of China. And I will not be surprised we don't see a major announcement tomorrow. Oh well, will not be surprised at all if that happens. So here's Trump when he went to speaking in South Korea a little bit earlier today. And the guys out there, he's having a great time. He's meeting all these leaders. And here's what he said when he was in South Korea a little bit earlier today, Cut number eleven.
Speaker 20: The Republic of Korea is a cherished American friend and a close ally.
Speaker 1: And as we.
Speaker 20: Can see in this beautiful city, it's truly one of the most remarkable nations anywhere on Earth. Here in this peninsula, the people of South Korea have forged a miracle of economic development like you rarely see, an industrial and technological powerhouse, and above all, a free society and enduring democracy and a thriving civilization.
Speaker 1: And I want to congratulate you. Very few places like it.
Speaker 20: The entire world should be inspired by all that you have achieved, and they study you and they do so much to understand what you've done, but most of them don't get it.
Speaker 1: And it's probably good for you keep it this way. So there you go. There's Trump in South Korea making a great speech. But if you remember, it wasn't all that long ago when Kamala Harris was the one who was representing the United States in South Korea. Anyone remember what she said when she was there. Anyone remember the great technological deals that she came home with. No, what we remember is this idiot of a vice president that we had when she's spoke these inspiring words about our friends in South Korea. What's your cut number twelve?
Speaker 8: Please?
Speaker 14: So the United States shares a very important relationship, which is an alliance with the Republic of North Korea.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, and it is an alliance that is strong and enduring.
Speaker 1: Oh, strong and enduring. That great alliance with North Korea is just a slight difference there, just a slight difference between the two administrations and what they're doing. And so Trump is over there, and I guess Cambodia and Thailand, I guess we're having problems. And Trump settled things there, and it's got that deal with Malaysia. Now, got to deal with South Korea, Gotta deal with Japan. All this stuff is happening. Anyone remember any of that happening when Biden was president, when Biden would take these trips. I saw the video today from UH. I think he took a trip to Africa, and these guys are They're sitting at a table and and some of these African leaders are reading off the about the you know, the cooperation and how great it is they have their great relationship with the United States. And and Biden is there just and he is he is out. I mean, just just sound asleep. Big difference, just a huge difference between what we see with this administration and what we see with the with the other administration. Absolutely unbelievable. What else, what else? What else? The Wuhan, the effects of the Wuhan are still out there. There's a study that shows listen, ninety one percent, listen to this, ninety one percent of patients show cardiovascular side effects from the MODERNA vaccine. Ninety one percent from the moment the COVID vaccines were released, the public was gas lit about their safety and efficacy. Many of the claims were pure bs, such as the claim that recipients of the vaccine couldn't contract or transmit the virus. The former was not evident in the original studies, turned out to be the opposite that turned out to be the opposite of the truth, and latter claim that was never even tested. So this, this was the MODERNA vaccine. Let me so, I'm trying to let's see the uh. Let mean, the longer the vaccines have been around, the more evidence suggests that they are far more dangerous than advertised, and that will be discovering new problems for years to come. So they studied these patients who had the MODERNA vaccine. I mean, if you if yeah, how are you feeling right now? If you got you took those vaccines, you thought you were doing what was right. The government was telling you what to do, take the vaccine. What I saw. I saw someone posted the other day that they're on their seventh, their seventh vaccine or their seventh wuhan vaccine already. That's absolutely unbelievable. So and then I mean, just the government just completely out of control when it came to the Wuhan ninety have some kind of cardivent, cardiovascular side effect with this, and I never got it, never took it, never took the vaccine, and I am I'm glad I didn't. We heard Nancy Pelosi earlier talking about Trump and how she compared him to Hitler. She was on another event this week and she was reflecting on the wonderful demonstrations that we saw over the weekend about no kings. That was the end, all that was was. That was the other thing in South Korea. I don't know if you saw this, but Trump has been trolling people with all this talk about running for a third he said on Air Force One. He was talking with the reporters and they were asking him about a third term, and so instead of he may be done with the troll at least for the time being, because he's just been playing the left in the media and bloat like a fiddle with this thing suggesting that he might hang around for a third term. And he said something that made a reference to the Constitution, and he said, yeah, I'm pretty sure I can't run for the third term. So he may be ready to move on from that. But he had the leader in South Korea give Trump a couple of gifts today and one was actually a crown, So they were getting in on the jokes too, kind of giving it to all the all the people who wanted to cry about Trump being a king. That's why we had the No Kings rally. But Nancy Pelosi said that, you know what, whatever you thought of that No King's rally that we had last weekend, you might have been wrong about what it was really all about. And here she is breaking it down. Cut number fourteen, Joe.
Speaker 15: Because I see the Democrats every day. You saw a march that was not political, and the value of it was that it wasn't political No King's Day. It was spontaneous, organic, but everybody, everybody was there, and that's what's important is what are the people thinking, what are they hopeful about, what are they willing to get out.
Speaker 1: The vote for? Surprised she didn't say anything about the children, because with her, it's all about the children. But of course the No King's rally was not political, according to Nancy Pelos, just spontaneous, just a bunch of great amount of Americans saying, you know what, let's go out there and exercise our First Amendment rights, and we'll do it under the banner of no Kings. Because I didn't see anyone at all attacking Trump. I didn't see anyone at all mocking Charlie Kirk and the assassination. No, I didn't. I didn't see anyone. I didn't see that. I didn't go to a No King's rally, but I looked at the video. I talked about it on this radio show. I didn't, I don't. I didn't see any political activity at all. Nancy Pelosi, that wasn't political. God, the gaslighting continues, absolutely unbelievable. So now we know that the Biden administration, the ones closest to him in the White House, knew full well they were lying to us about the cognitive decline, and Nancy Pelosi is still playing that card. Look, I know you saw the No King's rally. I saw you, saw all the speeches being made. I told you. The first is the first speech I saw when I turned that on was Randy Weingerten, the president of the American Federation of Teachers, and she went on and on. I probably saw about ten minutes of her speech, and all she did was attack Trump. Nothing political about it, though she didn't you know, didn't say anything about the kids, wasn't concerned about the teachers, wasn't concerned about anything like that. She was concerned about consolidating power for herself and her teachers' union, not for the kids or the teachers, but for you know, her and her friends, because their grip on power is being threatened under Trump, and god knows what. We can't have them lose their grip on power. One of the worst things that happened. But and according to Nancy Pelosi, none of that is political. That's just that's just grassroots as it gets. Timothy Mellon, who is a billionaire, has been identified as the anonymous owner who stepped forward with a massive one hundred and thirty million dollar gift that covers the salaries of US military personnel during the government shutdown. Shutdown began when Congress failed to pass approach appropriations legislation. Central services continue, but non essential operations have halted. And so when it comes to paying the military, this dude, Timothy Mellon, eighty three years old, said to be worth fourteen billion dollars. I said, you know what, here's one hundred and what is it, one hundred and thirteen. Seems like you might need more than that one hundred and thirty million dollars to pay those military salaries. I don't know about that. That's it for me. I got to get out of here. I had a great night tonight. Thank you so much for listening. We are back tomorrow night and we're talking all about elections tomorrow night, so I hope you can hang around for that until then. Have a great night, and we will see you tomorrow on the Home of the Best Bengals cover seven hundred, WLW