Speaker 1: We have something major that we want to bring to you, and this is I'm not going to delay it too long, but first, let me tell you a story about when I was a little boy growing up in Black Forest. Call oh not now? Okay? Oh, here we go. This is super cool. Check it out. The spookiest party of the year is back one on.
Speaker 2: One point three Katie WB's Boo bash for the Dave Ryan Show.
Speaker 1: Go to the October thirty is at Hop House I missed the Leak.
Speaker 3: Party kicks off at six o'clock with a one thousand dollars costume contest every hour.
Speaker 1: It's a twenty one plus party. Psychic Gary Spive He's gonna be there.
Speaker 4: What you want to lie?
Speaker 1: DJ? No, we not a dead DJ. Sorry, And the only way is to win.
Speaker 3: Come up with your best costume to win that thousand dollars prize.
Speaker 1: And keep listening to the day Plane show so you can win your tickets with one A one.
Speaker 3: Point three every.
Speaker 1: Kat WB. I'm so excited. KATIWDB throws a party that makes like people go, oh my god. I almost died at this party. I had so much fun it was crazy. I walked out full of sweat, glitter, confetti, and somebody that I never I never even knew their name. You'll have so much fun of this party. Gary Spivey, the Psychic's going to be there. Check it out. We've got we got one thousand dollars contest for costumes every hour in different categories.
Speaker 3: Therefore like best duo or group if you come with a group of friends, for sexiest costume, and then.
Speaker 1: For like best overall or like most creative costume. Yes, yeah, thousand dollars every hour starts at what's six o'clock.
Speaker 3: Six o'clock at the hop house that missed a lake casino.
Speaker 1: It is twenty one plus no. What we do will figure this out eventually which hour belongs to which contest. So if you're there for the sexiest contest that might be in the set, we'll figure it out. That's six o'clock or seven o'clock or eight o'clock hour, But one thousand dollars three times three times, baby wow. We want to be there for the whole thing anyway, for sure, that'll be super cool. We get a live DJ or a dead DJ. Gary Spivey will tell you all about those things, those questions that you have. He is the big hit for I mean, we've had everybody from Paul Russell to Jonah Murray. We've had so many great guests at our Boo Bash, and we're doing it again this year, going somewhere different. We're going to Mystic Lake and it's called what's the name of the it's hop House at the Stach Lake.
Speaker 3: And honestly, the thing I'm really looking forward to is knowing exactly where to park.
Speaker 1: Really well.
Speaker 3: No, there's like, you know, if you're downtown, you have to figure out where to park, and you're like, I gotta find the right ramp or whatever, but I missed, Like there's a parking lot. Boom done, you know exactly where to go.
Speaker 1: Look at that. That's a party right there when you know where to park. Okay. So it's gonna be October thirtieth, door from today, three weeks from today. It's crazy and you got to win your way in on KATWGB. So let's give away some tickets right now. We had a bunch of tickets to give away. So the key is you won't have to work very hard to get tickets. You just have to listen because periodically through the show will give away a bunch of tickets. So let's give away five pair up tickets right now. Calls nine eight nine k w'd be let the phone ring for a minute because Vaughan's going to be answering these phone calls and it's gonna take him a minute. But love to get you in, got to be at least twenty one years old. Bring along a date, bring along your sister, your best friend, your drunken buddy, whoever you want to bring along, do the costume contest, or just be there. Is just to have fun and do a couple of shots, because we're all gonna do like a shot every hour. We're all doing a shot every hour, maybe more, I'm not really sure. So call now if you want to go to Boo Bash coming up the mystic like six' five one nine eight NINE. Kdwb we got somebody in the phone that's just kind of like they want to tell a. Story, Yeah AND i, said all, right well we can squeeze you in right after we talk About Boo? Bash is it kaya hi kaya yes hi? HI i LOVE i love stories that kind of randomly come In and the first thing people think is LIKE i gotta TELL. Ktwb, YEAH i gotta tell him this, Story, kanya what's your? Story what? Happened it just.
Speaker 5: Seems, like, okay there is just like a crazy. STORY i can't believe this is my. Life BUT i was seeing this. Guy we went out three. Times we really hit it. OFF i felt we were really into each. OTHER i was certainly into. Him we did hook up at my place after the third, date and.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 5: Great it was it was, great and it seemed like he really had a really good time. Too and he left and THEN I i never heard from him, again and like not like completely, ghosted won't answer my, calls won't answer my Text i've literally been telling EVERYONE i, know my, sister my, friends my co, workers how much of a jerk he.
Speaker 1: Is i've been really to do to connect and then you hook up and the, yeah.
Speaker 5: There's like literally no worse. Feeling AND i definitely thought we were going to be seeing a lot more of each, other you. Know so the it was just him going cold was like super shock. Me but So i've been pretty like Did jack tempts since that's, like you, know our third, date AND i JUST.
Speaker 6: I just don't know he. Died, Wow oh oh that's.
Speaker 1: Awful how did you find out that he.
Speaker 6: Died it is.
Speaker 5: AWFUL i actually a person that knows him had sent me An instagram message that has just been you, know living in my, unanswered you, know because we're not.
Speaker 1: Friends, yeah.
Speaker 5: SO i literally just saw it like ten days after the fact after he had sent. It AND i feel terrible, since.
Speaker 1: Like because you were talking About.
Speaker 5: I've been saying that he was the worst human on the place on the face of the. PLANET i literally just found out the reason why he hasn't reached back, out you, know my.
Speaker 3: Gosh SO i still feel, bad, like, yeah you only went on three, dates but like you, said you hit it off and you touched butts and, everything and And i'm So i'm sorry because that's so.
Speaker 1: Sad it is very. Sad, YEAH i mean sad for, him sad for his family and, friends and then sad FOR i, mean you, know minorly for, you, right but literally. Ghosted, yeah thank, you thank. You what somebody had to say it that is. Sad so you just kind of wanted to get this off your. Chest and maybe next time we get, ghosted they're. Dead maybe they're not. Around. All that's. SAD i did not see that.
Speaker 3: Going, yes we absolve you of your sins of spreading trash about this.
Speaker 1: Man oh my, Gosh i'm glad you told. Us thank. You know, what it's weird that when you have a story like, that you think Of KATIE. WB i love that so. Much i'm so sorry about. That is that's an awful.
Speaker 3: STORY i, MEAN i mean great storytelling on your, part, though great. STORYTELLING i had no idea where that was going to. Go.
Speaker 5: Wow my sister actually told me THAT i needed to tell someone like More, So well you told.
Speaker 3: Everybody, Now, wow she's forgiven for the. Trash now you can stop spreading trash about.
Speaker 1: Them thank, you kaya have a better.
Speaker 6: Day.
Speaker 1: Wow did not expect that ONE i. Knew vonce said she had a, story AND i was, like, okay let's hear. It when you have a, story make sure you tell us all. Right coming up in a, second we're gonna get you into The Jonas brothers In row number. Two coming up next on Now live.
Speaker 2: On streaming video kd WB's Dave Ryan show is now on YouTube every morning starting at seven.
Speaker 1: Am just Search Dave RYAN. Tv hey guess, What oh we Got Jonas brothers. Tick, yes we're gonna play a little game that you may be heard. Before it's called the match. Game these are in the second, row so we'm a little bit trickier to. Win next, hour we'll have a pair that's much easier to. Win and these aren't. Hard you just have to compete and, win kind of like you're gonna be On Who wants To be A millionaire Or wheel Of. Fortune they don't just hand you the. Prize you got a. Wound so the way match game works IS i will read a question vaunt And bailey will answer the. Question you try to match their. Answer. Okay for, Example jenny has a great big. Boy, OKAY i would have said, heart but that's. Fine, Okay bailey hasn't had a blank in. Years hold, on let me get a scroll out of all the THINGS i have a loving. Relationship, OKAY i was going to say a, burrito but you know that that's. Fine so that's the way the game. Works and if you match more than your opponent, does then you get tickets for The Jonas Brothers, show which is comed tomorrow. Night, Yes friday, night tomorrow. Night, wow you're gonna be in the second. Row bailey's got. Passes check this out and you better be. Working you are going to be in the pit as an official tour, Photographer, YES i, am because they'll give out passes for radio, stations take pictures or social, media and that's one of the perks of our. Job we don't have a lot of perks here At KATIE wb but for, example if you find any gum under the tables in the break, room you get to keep. It that's not, that but this is one of the other perks that we. Get so that's are you.
Speaker 3: See, Me you'll see me, hopefully and then you can come say hid to me Because i'll BE i don't, know pooping my.
Speaker 1: Pants i'll be like that close to town before. Before you got to act like do you remember the Guy Dick clark From American. Bandstand, yeah he was a. Legend he was The Ryan seacrest of his. Day and we were In hollywood one time at The American Music awards And Patty eberts AND i were, like oh my, god there's The Googoo. Dolls oh my, god There's Mariah. Carey oh my. God Dick clark told us he's, like, boys, boys you gotta act like you've been to town. Before And i'm, Like i've never heard that, expression BUT i knew exactly what he, meant so we couldn't be, like oh my, god there's the goo goo. Dolls you had to be, like, look there's the goo goo. Dolls, Hi, Johnny that's probably What i'll do.
Speaker 3: Tomorrow i'll be, like, oh Hey, joe and he'll be, like, HEY i just got a divorce, stepmom.
Speaker 1: And i'd be, like, yes you're. Ridiculous all, right playing the match game right. Now let's meet our. Contestants first up Is. Colleen, Hello, colleen good. Morning where are you calling.
Speaker 6: From i'm calling From Savage, okay tell me.
Speaker 1: Something fascinating about, Yourself, Colleen, oh something. Fascinating, YES.
Speaker 6: I coach.
Speaker 1: Cheerleading that's very. FASCINATING i like. That, okay how's that? Going it's going, competition so it's. Going, Okay, well good. LUCK i think we talked to a cheerleader coach yesterday on the. Show our opponent this morning Is. Sophia, Hi. Sophia where are you calling?
Speaker 6: From sophia fin right outside my?
Speaker 1: Work, OKAY i need a fascinating fact about. You i'm allergic to. Water are you? Serious you're making that?
Speaker 3: Up?
Speaker 5: No for, REAL i can drink BUT i get hide WHEN i shower AND i go in to, school WHEN i go on the.
Speaker 1: Beach, Wow i've never heard of. That wow sounds. Rough, okay so no water parks for. You no water.
Speaker 6: Parks, Well i'll do it, anyway but it does Get she likes to live her life on the.
Speaker 3: End.
Speaker 1: Interesting, Okay good Luck, Colleen good Luck. Sophia here we go with your first. Question When aladdin wanted the, genie he rubbed his. Lamp When bailey wants a, man she rubs her. Blank, okay now don't say. It, yeah this is for, You. Colleen you're Gonna i'm gonna give vaunt and you're playing along to. Vant. Yeah and Then, bailey you're gonna play a long, two so you try to match as many as you. Can AND i will also throw in one just to give you a better chance at a. Match. Okay When aladdin wanted the, genie he rubbed his. Lamp When bailey wants a, man she rubs her. Blank m what do you, Got? Colleen she rubs her. Belly. Belly bailey, SAID i said, tummy that's a. MAN i also wrote the word. Belly. WOW i said, cat that's one match for A, colleen that's two, Matches, okay two. Matches, Okay, sophia you ready playing for second? Row here we. Go vont's Girlfriend alyssa gets a headache every Time vont. Blanks vont's Girlfriend. Alyssa don't say it, yet think about. It von's Girlfriend lisa gets a headache every time vaunt. Blank, Bailey, Ready i'm, ready, want, Yep i'm ready To, Okay, sophia what do you got?
Speaker 3: SNORES i have no idea?
Speaker 1: Snores, bailey what did you? SAY i, said speaks, OKAY i, said opens his, MOUTH i said comes. Home, okay no. Matches you did get a tougher. One so let's let's say we can balance it out a little bit.
Speaker 7: Here.
Speaker 1: Uh Coon rapids is a weird. Town they issue everyone there a blank to put in their front. Yard anythink about, It, bailey don't say anything, Yet, Colleen Coon rapids is a weird. Town the issue everyone there a blank to put in their front. Yard you, ready, Everyone i'm, Ready? Colleen what do you?
Speaker 3: Got?
Speaker 6: UH a?
Speaker 1: FLAG a? Flag? Bailey did you say? FLAG i, said? Toilet toilet is a really good, ONE i, SAID i said old car or? Car, Okay so no match on that, One. Colleen so let's try this. One Nervous nelly said to the, WAITER i don't like frog's. Legs they make me. Blank now think about. It there is a definitive answer. Here, Okay i'm gonna read it to you. Again bailey looks. Puzzled, okay this is for, You. Sophia Nervous, Nelly remember they're. Nervous Nervous nelly said to the, WAITER i don't like frogs. Legs they make me. Blank they are frogs. Legs, BAILEY i got. It, okay are you, Ready? Sophia, yeah what do you?
Speaker 3: Got cry a?
Speaker 6: CROAK i don't.
Speaker 1: KNOW i can't remember their frog's, legs their frogs. Legs she's, Nervous. Nelly bailey, said, UH i said. JUMPY i said. Hoppus, okay no match on that. One so it looks like let's do a lit'ten Do, okay we'll do a lightning round. Here ok we're going back To. Colleen here we, go just one, word oral, blank oral, blank and remember it's a family, Show, colleen or you listen to her giggle oral. Blank got, It, Colleen.
Speaker 3: I've got.
Speaker 1: It, Okay bailey, said, wait, wait, wait wait you go. First, Yeah, colleen go. Ahead oral, hygiene very, GOOD i said hygiene. Jeen, okay we got three. Hygiens does that Mean colleen sweeps? Here? Sophia did you have?
Speaker 7: It?
Speaker 1: Did? It was at least fun to be on the. Radio, okay, good thanks for being.
Speaker 3: On.
Speaker 1: Colleen you're gonna be in the second. Row oh my, gimp wake. Up you think it's an Average thursday. Morning and all of a sudden you're in the second row For Jonas brothers tomorrow AND i am Mag. Yeah put you gonna take with You. Colleen maybe he's. Lucky, Okay if he's, LUCKY i like. It have a good time front row, tomorrow at this, Time front Row Jonahs brother's tickets, tomorrow at this. Time we Announced Boo bash a little while ago here On KATIE wb and, uh we're giving away more tickets For Boo. Bash let's do some. More let's do some. More During Dave's, Dirt vonn's gonna answer the. Phone let's get you three more pair Of Boo bash. Tickets one of the. Highlights Gary, spivey The psychic's gonna be. There we're gonna be At Mystic lake at The tap The hop, house, Pophouse, okay house That Mystic. Lake that sounds. Delightful i've never. Been, yes and then we have a thousand dollars costume prize every hour, six seven and eight. Pm you know?
Speaker 3: What also is a good thing about it being At Mystic. Lake Mam arond is going to be. There she's already planning. It but she already booked a room At Mystic lake.
Speaker 1: Already also a. Hotel, oh that's a great. Idea it's A friday, night so you're, Right thursday.
Speaker 3: Night, yeah but my mom doesn't work On, friday so she's, like, Bet i'm gonna, stay and then After Boo bash is, Over i'm going to go out on the casino floor and.
Speaker 1: Gamble what a great. Idea, okay call down and book a room for Your thursday night At Mystic lake On october. Thirtieth calling now to get Your Boo bashed. Tickets the phones are a, blaze but try to get. Through if you don't get it this, time we got a bunch of tickets to give. Away so if you don't get it this, time don't. Worry we will get you. In, okay let's do The Dirt Dave Ryan show one on one, point pre KD, wb this is really. Interesting Rolling stone magazine put together a list of the top songs of the century so, far and let's see if you agree with any of. These i'll go through some of the list. Here uh and to me it's a little bit. Okay So Rolling stone says the top songs of the twenty first century so, far starting at number, Ten thinking About, You thinking About, You Frank Ocean toxic By Britney, Spears, yes coming in at number, Nine Idiot tech By. Radiohead i've never heard of that song. Before Kendrick lamar a number, seven With, Alright Robin dancing on My own at number, Six all Too, Well Taylor swift at number. Five as a matter of, FACT i THINK i have a clip Of taylor, said just so you get the top. Five what an interesting collection of. Songs this song came in at number four according To Rolling. Stone this song number, three number. TWO i never heard that song UNTIL i Got Rock. Band it was On Rock. Band, Yes i've never heard of, It but That's maps by The Yeah Yeah, Yeas and the number one song of the century so, far according To Rolling. Stone let me be the first to say it on the. Radio that is the worst list of.
Speaker 3: Best, yeah strange list and it's, granted, like, okay Rolling, Stone i'm trying to think of what they would pick and.
Speaker 1: Makes its a very Rolling. Stone well to, me it makes they're very.
Speaker 3: White stripes for, Sure like that makes. Sense but like all these other, ones what why.
Speaker 1: Not that they're bad songs but really the worst like maps by the yeah yeah yas was at number? Two are they the best? One this is What Rolling stone. Does they their their. Critics they're arrogant, critics and they write to impress each other because if they wrote what we thought were the best songs of the twenty first century so, far nobody would be, like, Oh, alan my, god you have such a, colectic wonderful. Taste And alan is like sipping his, perier going, YES i, do, YES i Love Bruno mars And i'm the only one who does. Exactly the dirt is brought to you by six one, Two Injured himer And Lammer's Injury.
Speaker 8: Law.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So Ryan seacrest offered to Officiate Taylor swift And Travis kelcey's wedding during his radio. Show he was interviewing her and he's just, like, hey you know WHAT i could officiate your.
Speaker 1: WEDDING i think we have a clip of. It do we well to do other? Weddings So i'm just throwing my name out. THERE i am.
Speaker 6: HONORED i am honored that you would that you would be up for.
Speaker 1: That that is. Fantastic you guys are.
Speaker 6: Amazing just a.
Speaker 1: Nice way of saying, no, yes.
Speaker 3: Yeah apparently he also officiated his co host wedding this past, Year tanya. Rads so he's, like, Hey i've done it, ONCE i could do it. Again so, Honestly, DAVE i think you should offer because you know how to do it.
Speaker 1: Too that'd be a. QUESTION i MEAN i, Could, YEAH i could, offer BUT i don't have an in any contact with, her so it's probably not going to. Happen Golden Bachelor Verre nicole says that the last cast was not particularly. Attractive Here's, Nicole, okay started a question for you, guys how do we share our lives after? This where would you have housewife's?
Speaker 3: Status now we're not on for season after season after season the Way Beverly Beverly hills or we'll see or whatever it.
Speaker 1: Is but if they're smart in the way the publicity goes with our Beautiful i'm, sorry but the last they weren't so great.
Speaker 3: Looking. OH i wonder if they're running out of hot people for reality shows because the same thing is being said About love Is blind cast this, season which is set In.
Speaker 1: Denver that Very. Yeah my Friend, kayleie she said.
Speaker 3: That everybody in it has like one hot thing about, them but that overall they.
Speaker 1: Are not looking at. ALL i wonder if that's kind of the trend to get away and make them from like model beautiful people and make a way to. Average.
Speaker 3: Well i've always wanted A love Is blind where it's like real, people like regular love Is blind, people rather than like hot, people because is love blind when you know the other person on the other side is going to be.
Speaker 1: Hot, no that's a good. Point, yeah and hot people don't necessarily have any trouble finding another hot person to be in love. With, yeah it's kind of like if you're rich and you are wealthy in the physical attractiveness. Department it's kind of like being having a lot of money and, going, HM i can't find a place to. LIVE i can't afford. Anywhere, no you don't need any help finding some. Where coley agree with. You, yeah she's.
Speaker 3: Okay so, Also Dolly, parton she said she is not. Dying after her sister put On instagram that, Hey Dolly parton's feeling, sick everybody pray for, her she, Says she's not.
Speaker 1: DYING i want you to know That i'm.
Speaker 7: Okay i've got some.
Speaker 1: Problems AS i mentioned back when my.
Speaker 7: Husband carl was very, SICK i didn't take care of, myself SO i let a lot of things go THAT i should have been taken care. Of nothing, major BUT i did have to cancel some things SO i could be closer to, home closer To. Vanderbilt they're just a lot of rumors flying, around BUT i figured if you heard it from, me you'd know THAT i was.
Speaker 1: Okay good to. Know i'm glad she's.
Speaker 3: Fine the video was kind of weird because she's like sitting on a little stool and she's, like, HELLO i Am Dolly, parton AND i am not, sick still, Alive AND i just, thought who's holding you?
Speaker 1: Hostage, Yeah, DOLLY i got one more story before we get into a brand New war of The, roses and dad is is if you Watched yellowstone AND i Watched, Yellowstone jenny Loved. Yellowstone at one, point the Character, casey who was the evil brother with the slick back. Hair he And Kevin costner did not really get. Along his name Is Wes, bentley and on the set Of yellowstone they got into a physical. Fight they say That kevin was trying to Get wes to improvise during a, scene But wes felt that was a decision that should be made By Taylor, sheridan the show's creator and. WRITER i don't know If Kevin costner was the director or. What So Kevin costner lunged At bentlee What no punches were, thrown but they were quote pushing and shoving until they were, separated and there altercation left their fellow co Star Kelly riley in. Tears it was at that point you already started getting fitted up With custner's diva like behavior on the. Set there was a show that was so good and then went, away like vanished. Quickly AND i think if they came out with more, EPISODES i don't even think i'd watch.
Speaker 3: It. Really, YEAH i still haven't started, it AND i THINK i would like. It but if you haven't watched the eighteen eighty three and nineteen twenty three those are.
Speaker 1: Good those are. Good, Yeah i've seen those. Two. YEAH i think the thing with was The yellowstone was the whole thing was, like is The dutton ranch going to be? Saved is going to be broken? Up or they they call it Ye dutton rat? Ranch, yeah was going to be split up and sold for townhomes and shopping centers or and there was no. Resolution so unless there was AND i didn't watch, it it is time now For war of The roses ON. Kdwb we're going to set a trap for somebody who might be cheating and find out who they send roses. To and it's brought to you By Ovo lasik And Lens war of The roses on kd DOUBLE. UB i think we really offer you three flowers in this. Economy it's signed For war of The roses on KD. Wb what would you do if you were dating somebody but you never did anything with? THEM i, MEAN i don't even know what you do if you're dating somebody and then like you never go. ANYWHERE i, MEAN i.
Speaker 4: Like some, independence BUT i still want to hang out with them every once in a.
Speaker 1: While you, out, well, yeah well we're talking To, sophia who's telling me about is your Boyfriend jared has that his?
Speaker 6: Name, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Jared, Okay so tell me a little bit about why you're On war of The roses and what makes you think that he might be doing things just not with. You what's going?
Speaker 6: On so he does want to, stuff and he says he's doing it by, Himself like he will go out to, eat like he went To redstone the other night and he was, like, OH i just sat at the bar by myself for a few. Hours and he'll go to concerts or like live music or the, movies and he always says that he's going, alone like he doesn't invite, me he doesn't say he want with a. Friend and so Now i'm starting to get, suspicious like are these gates that he's going? On and he just doesn't want to say.
Speaker 3: That is he?
Speaker 6: Cheating AND i don't know what's going?
Speaker 1: Doing war of The roses first three three decades, Now, wow unaccounted for time is always like.
Speaker 3: Suspicions what is it unaccounted? For if he's saying this is Where i'm, Going that's WHAT i was gonna.
Speaker 2: Say he tells you where he's, going you, said he Said redstone the other, Day so he actually tells, you like if he's out at this, bar or if he's out at this show or.
Speaker 1: Something have you ever tried showing? Up?
Speaker 6: No but sometimes he does share his location with, me SO i know he's telling the truth about where he's Go, okay, okay this is that he's there.
Speaker 1: Alone why doesn't he take you, Along? Sophia you sound charming and. Delightful you must have something in. Common why doesn't he invite? You thank?
Speaker 6: YOU i you, KNOW i asked him and he just said he thought THAT i wouldn't want to. Go he's, like you're an. INTROVERT i know you like to just stay. HOME i don't want to bother.
Speaker 1: You and what do you? SAY i, MEAN i, mean do you respond with like you KNOW i don't want to go Or i'm gonna guess you, say, WELL i want to go sometimes.
Speaker 6: Rock BECAUSE i do SAID i want to go, sometimes AND i GET i guess he is maybe right then some of the music and stuff maybe isn't my. Thing AND i DO i work a, lot and SO i do like to stay. Home BUT i still would like him to, ask AND i still would like to spend more time with.
Speaker 3: Him, yeah because what if he is doing something shady and he just, knows, well she's not going to, go SO i can do shady stuff even though she knows WHERE i.
Speaker 8: Am i'd be funny if one day you're, like, ACTUALLY i do want to go To redstone with you and he's, like, UH i.
Speaker 1: JUST i mean never, mind, Right so does he tell you these Like i'm going out tonight To redstone or does he say the next morning, like, well where were? You and then he's, like, OH i was at the Fine line SEEING i don't know WHEN i act last.
Speaker 6: NIGHT i feel like it's usually at. Night i'll be, like, oh what are you doing and he'll say, like, Oh I'm i'm out at but STILL i just am leaving the. Movie there's something that you, know if he has his location and he KNOWS i can see.
Speaker 3: And know he's trying the, truth, okay at least with like concerts, though like, those, yeah it's a good thing that you have the location. On but it's not like he's going to say, like, oh, UH i wasn't at this concert because concert there's so many people, There like you could get away with doing anything at this concert for.
Speaker 2: Sure AND i also feel like him giving the location it could be like a covering his tracks kind of, thing, Like, oh she's going to trust me IF i give her my, location but she doesn't know who else is going.
Speaker 1: To be this as a very experienced. Liar, yeah the more DETAILS i can give about my, lie the more authentic it. Seems that so you think that it's possible that he's seeing somebody. Else we can get to the bottom of. This we can make a phone call to him and do our usual ploy and, say, hey you take this survey for your phone. Company you win some. Roses who do you want to send the roses?
Speaker 3: To?
Speaker 1: Now your name Is. Sophia remember, That. Sophia the only name that matters is the name that. Matters that's the one we want to.
Speaker 3: Hear.
Speaker 1: You hang, On. Sophia we'll make a phone call to this guy coming up in a. Second, okay not everyone deserves, closure but we. Do Is cimber part two Of war of The roses On KATIE. Wb so basically she's wondering what's going. On it's, Like, okay where were you last? NIGHT i went over To, REDSTONE i had dinner at the bar by myself. Alone, YEAH i, mean not total too. Unusual, well where'd you go last what are you doing? Tonight, Now i'm gonna go see a movie by. Myself, Okay so now she's, going all. Right it's one thing to kind of be a, loner but to never invite her. Along so she's, like now the wheels are. Turning, yeah she's he's with somebody. Else, yeah he must, be because why isn't he inviting? Her which is a very good. Point all, right let's find out who he'll send the roses to if we offer him free roses On war of The roses ON Katwdb making the.
Speaker 2: Phone, JARED i appreciate your time, Today SO i do have a dozen red roses to send out to whoever you'd, like whether it's a partner or a, friend maybe your.
Speaker 4: Mom But i'll need to know the name of that. Person so if you could just tell me who you want to send those.
Speaker 1: Two.
Speaker 6: Sure you can send it To. Sophia Who's.
Speaker 1: Sophia she's this Girl i've been. Seeing, okay so your? Girlfriend?
Speaker 9: Sure, YEAH i guess so.
Speaker 1: That doesn't.
Speaker 2: IF i was being someone i'd want more of a, yeah, yeah that's my.
Speaker 1: Girlfriend do you like, Surprises?
Speaker 9: JARED i guess it depends on the.
Speaker 6: Surprise, WELL i.
Speaker 1: Have a little bit of surprise for, you and it's not a terrible. Thing the reason why all of a sudden there's a guy on the phone is because this was all a set up to see if you would send roses To, sophia which you. Did and my name Is dave and we're on the radio On katie W b, oh yeah and so and. So the person that put us up to this to see if they wanted to test you Is, sophia who's listening right. Now Say, Hi, Sophia, HI i am.
Speaker 6: Here oh, shah what's.
Speaker 1: Up i'm.
Speaker 6: Sorry you do so much stuff for yourself THAT i was kind of trying to think that you're lying that you're with someone.
Speaker 9: Else you THOUGHT i was seeing somebody.
Speaker 1: Else, WELL i don't want to like, explain but but you, know she basically, said you go to all these things by, Yourself like you go To, redstone you go to, movies you go to shows whatever by. Yourself and she's, like, well why do you why do you go everywhere by? Yourself and you don't have inte.
Speaker 9: Me, WELL i invite you, sometimes.
Speaker 6: But most of the time you. DON'T i feel, like.
Speaker 9: WELL i don't KNOW i JUST i, LIKE i don't, know being by. MYSELF i Guess i've always just kind of been a lone.
Speaker 1: WOLF a lone, wolf, OKAY i, mean is there anything wrong with? That, well nothing wrong with.
Speaker 3: THAT i want to know when he chose her to send the flowers to, her he was just kind of, like, YEAH i guess she's kind of like my.
Speaker 1: Girlfriend are they not exclusive or you? Guys did you guys have the talk? Yet you? KNOW i guess.
Speaker 7: About.
Speaker 1: It, YES i kind of get that maybe they. SHOULD i like, You, Sophia but if you're a lone, wolf then why have a? Girlfriend that's WHAT i was.
Speaker 6: Gonna ask, you you, know why do you do? You do you even want a girlfriend who seem like you'd rather just be?
Speaker 1: Alone?
Speaker 3: Yeah of.
Speaker 9: COURSE i Mean sophia is great and like being with her some of the.
Speaker 1: Time AND i understand this. GUY i, know AND i totally get this. Guy he wants he loves his alone. Time he's kind of what do they call, it a not a rec, loose a lone, wolf a, hermit alone. Wolf he's a lone. WOLF i kind of like being a lone wolf. SOMETIMES i, mean to go To colorado by, myself, yeah AND i can last three or four or five days out there Without susan around and it's just. Fine but you've been married To.
Speaker 8: Susan this is a new, relationship so it should be like fresh and you should want to do things with your.
Speaker 2: Partner i'm actually On dave's, side which is not normal for. ME i am really about spending time by, myself even If i'm in a new.
Speaker 1: Relationship to eat wherever you, want watch whatever you, want go to bed when you, want get as drunk as you want.
Speaker 3: To so you're Saying sophia should just go out and live her own life, too and then they both just that's What i'm. Saying I'm that's What i'm. Saying that there's ships in the. Night that's the part we're advocating.
Speaker 1: For sophia wants more time, together right. EXACTLY i think that's a validation this relationship, Last, sophia you're up, FIRST.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 6: KNOW i guess that, is you, know going, okay how it is if you're as long as it's not that you're trying to meet someone else or that you're going on dates and lying about, IT i understand Why i'm to spend time. Alone BUT i would like to spend more time with you.
Speaker 1: And get to know you.
Speaker 9: BETTER i, mean, yeah that sounds. Great you're you're welcome to come with me to. Movies, sometimes you, know sometimes.
Speaker 4: Get like how many? Days how many more days a? Week are you going to hang?
Speaker 6: Out?
Speaker 4: Jared are you willing to give her one more day to hang out a week at least?
Speaker 6: One?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Sure why?
Speaker 1: Not just don't so, confident my, god in any of your. ANSWERS i think that there are, couples like you know that that are fine spending time, apart and then there are couples that are LIKE i got to be together all the. TIME i think that Like susan was gone last. Night she was out At Purse. Bingo, YEAH i guess she went to Pers, yeah Yeah. Bingo she won fifty dollars AND i loved. IT i Watched scarface ON. Tv, YES i got on my, TREADMILL i got some steps. In and then when she came, home she came home you know, Late, yeah and you know she smelt like, cologne oh, no and, leather oh, no and, leather, yeah and. Leather AND i enjoyed my time alone last. Night, YEAH i totally. Did, YEAH i loved time.
Speaker 3: ALONE i, MEAN i do everything by, myself and the last relationship THAT i was, in it was like a it was very much A covid. Relationship so when lockdown was, happening we spent all of our time, together so that once things started opening, UP i went back to my life doing everything by myself and going out and doing. Things and he was, like you never invite me, Anywhere like, okay well why don't you come along? Then and then he would complain the whole, time SO i stopped coming.
Speaker 1: Him when you talk about this, Guy i'm Just i've never heard of you. Anything But i'm not trying to, critique But i've never heard you say anything really pleasant about this former.
Speaker 3: Boyfriend it's really, funny but it was, funny so, funny but, still like SO i, WONDER i kind of wonder what her attitude is when she did go, along and maybe that also kind of tarnished it a little, bit or you, know maybe he just does like to spend time by, himself which is totally valid.
Speaker 1: Too.
Speaker 8: YEAH i Just i'd spent almost every minute That i'm home with my Girlfriend, alyssa because we are the only two real close people we have with each, other but we understand going in separate room sometimes is, fine or just not being next to each other every single. Minute this guy's problem is that he just never wants to do anything With sophia, ever that's an.
Speaker 1: Issue there are some text. Messages here's when it says my fiance told me that he wants to be in a relationship three or four days out of the. Week other than, that he wants his, independence not to be with other, people but just to be. Alone AND i think that's sometimes that's really hard for extravers to understand why you want to be. Alone AND i think that more and more people are now openly and proudly, Admitting, Hay I'm i'm an. Introvert, yeah you, KNOW i enjoy my time being, social but maybe not for like a long. TIME i, mean sometimes we'll do something social and after an hour or, Two i'm, Like, okay you that ready to? Go can we get out of? Here and other people that just thrive on. That, Yeah AND i think people are learning that it's it's okay to be either.
Speaker 8: WAY i THINK covid taught people straight across the board fifty to fifty like, codependency but also Like i've learned to do things by, myself And i'm going to keep doing things by.
Speaker 1: Myself there is no in. Between, YEAH i, mean what do they say that you are born?
Speaker 8: Alone you?
Speaker 1: DIALOG i, mean what a sad Thank, God bailey anything any other good?
Speaker 3: News, no but you should be like comfortable being by yourself and especially with like someone who you're in a relationship with and you do spend a lot of waking hours, with but then also like right up in their business all the. TIME i would totally want to have time to be Like i'm leaving this, room AND i don't want you to come with, Me LIKE i think that's a totally valid thing to. Want Maybe I'm i'm literally just projecting again a little.
Speaker 1: Bit susan wants to go see her best, friend who now doesn't live here, anymore after you, know living here for thirty. Years, yeah she lives down In, NASHVILLE i want to. Say and so she's, Like i'm thinking about going down seeing, Terarium, like let me help you, pack let me give you ride to the. Airport what do you want to leave right? Now let's go mean maybe next? Week well why not right? Now taxi's going text messages then we'll wrap Up war of The. Roses this text, SAYS i Like jared the guy that likes to be. Alone my husband AND i have totally separate lives and interest and friend groups with some, overlap but we very much love our time. Together been together for twenty. YEARS i think that's. True some couples want to be around each other all the, time AND i think that's, great and other ones are, like you know, what has spent the afternoon with, You i'm not going to be here. Tonight.
Speaker 3: Yeah problem is that they're two different types of people and they probably it probably work out Between sophia And.
Speaker 1: Jared probably, not and that is, well go.
Speaker 8: Ahead people are texting, LIKE i guess BECAUSE i said that this guy has a. Problem i'm not saying. That i'm just he never wants to be with. Her it seems Like sophia literally was just, like he never invites me. Anywhere i'm not saying you have to be at your partner's hit at twenty four to. Seven i'm just, saying do something with. Them you.
Speaker 1: Know war of The roses ON katiewb Every thursday, morning brand new one at seven thirty. Five you miss it replays at nine oh, five and another new One tuesday mornings at seven twenty and replays it like nine oh five later in the. Day if you want to hear A war of The roses classic anytime you missed any of, it go on The iHeartRadio app and Search Dave Ryan war of The. Roses, hey we Got Boo bash coming. Up i'll give you details and get you. Tickets coming up in the next ten minutes For Boo bash WITH katwb