Speaker 1: During the break, Parker was just showing us the picture of Zach Edy hacking him, and Parker Fox is, uh, you're what six seven, You're a very large man. You look extremely small next to Zach Edy. And there's only one way to describe the shape of Zach Edy.
Speaker 2: That's a huge bitch. It literally makes you look small.
Speaker 3: Does he still play?
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's with the Memphis Grizzlies now, he was starting for them for a while. I don't know he might be heard or something, but he's a thick camera.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh yeah, Zach calm down.
Speaker 3: How much bigger he looks like me?
Speaker 4: Stand beside you know, he's I remember my first time seeing him and walking by him, and his knee to ankle was like midway up my thigh.
Speaker 2: I was like, this guy is.
Speaker 4: Huge giants and that's skinny. You know some of those big, tall basketball guys are skinny. He's probably three hundred something pounds and thick and strong and yeah, down to get.
Speaker 2: The friction on, down to get it on for sure.
Speaker 1: That's not good. No, it's a big boy. Well either way, did you ever beat them?
Speaker 2: No? No, you didn't know they were too good. You ever done on him? No, didn't. He didn't.
Speaker 5: They lose to a sixteen seed, fairly Dickinson.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, fdu They don't want to be known as Fairy Dickinson anymore, but yeah, f do you?
Speaker 4: It was a that's a team Hawk pick to win the whole thing. That's a good pick. Big upset for them. And then I think they went on and won the next game too, after you did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think they went to the Sweet sixteen. Crazy. Yeah.
Speaker 4: And if you look at that game, and it's like Purdue has all the weapons, they have, the best guard the country, the best big and then here comes some sixteen seed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, basketball in March, man, it's the best. It is the best. You can't wait? Yeah, are you going to do the core versus four? Of course? Let's go. What's this? I don't know this?
Speaker 1: So you can pick any four teams you want. I get the field. It's one hundred dollars. Bet, I like it.
Speaker 2: Any four you want. You can take the number one seeds if you want. I don't care. You take four teams. I take the field. It's probably worse to take the number one seeds. I think Hawk took all four of them last year.
Speaker 3: And it worked. Yeah, that's all I ever do because I don't know anything.
Speaker 2: No, you do know, but you don't want to brag.
Speaker 3: That's how I am.
Speaker 2: Yeah, here's yourselfless. It was never your intention to brag. No, I like it. Corvers four. Yeah, it's right, man. Yeah, I'm locking in.
Speaker 3: Get it done.
Speaker 6: I've never quite had the confidence in my basketball knowledge.
Speaker 2: Take them one does it? You can be you can be hot. I go pro, I can be hot. You just give me one hundred dollars and not do it?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I guess that is an option.
Speaker 2: It's an option.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I don't think you're going to. I just wanted to float that idea, right, I'm not going to, but it's an option. It is an option.
Speaker 6: So maybe I will think of four teams this year.
Speaker 3: Gentlemen, The UH Golden Gophers schedule has been announced for twenty twenty six's football schedule. That's the wrong thing, raw yeah, Rawle's got you. They opened the season next year September third, well this year technically next season, Yeah, on a Thursday night versus Eastern Illinois. When yeah, then they host the host. Yes, they host Mississippi State September twelfth.
Speaker 2: Piece of cake. What I just love you said Mississippi there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, didn't they host Akron?
Speaker 2: Hey can we go back for a second. Yeah, I think we just did this recently.
Speaker 1: Ken Sauce spell Mississippi on the first try without writing it down.
Speaker 6: Yes, I think, yes, I think he got it.
Speaker 2: I think yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yes, all right, it's unanimous even I think you can do it first try without messing up and without writing it down.
Speaker 8: Go am I S S I S S I P P I boy.
Speaker 3: And so three home games including Akron on the week three, the third week on September nineteenth, and then our first away game is at Washington.
Speaker 2: That's a toughye, toughy yeah, but a beautiful place.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: You're welcome.
Speaker 3: At home versus Michigan that's a toughie. But at home at least.
Speaker 1: Ken saucepell Michigan on the first I believe him.
Speaker 3: Then at Purdue and then a bye week, and then at home versus IOA. We get I at home at Indiana, Yeah, that's a toughie.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe who knows the home versus UCLA it's probably be bad versus who U.
Speaker 9: C l A.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And then at Penn State that's a toughie. Home versus Northwestern at wisconsins.
Speaker 2: A tough schedule. It's not.
Speaker 3: I don't think it is. It is. No, it's really not. Well, out of thirteen weeks, twelve games, there's only one, two three. There's five road games. Yeah, is it possible, Well, they didn't. They played five last year. They do, they didn't win one.
Speaker 4: I think nine to three is your absolute ceiling if I look at this, thanks, I think the most they could win, right, I mean that would be true. But you're gonna go at Indiana and beat Indiana easy.
Speaker 3: They don't play Oregon, Ohio State, Nebraska, Illinois, Rutgers in Maryland, Michigan State or USC.
Speaker 2: That is true at Penn State tough. We never beat.
Speaker 5: Iowa, and indiana'll be tough at Indiana and Iowa at home. Question for you, though, Wisconsin can't get any worse.
Speaker 2: It's true. It's at Wisconsin, which is always weird.
Speaker 10: Is there a non conference schedule anymore? I don't understand that either you get enough guarantee wins. I guess yeah, we're Yeah, we're a professional sport. Now let's start acting like it. You wouldn't have the Vikings go off and play some CFL team Oh, that's fair. That's a different league. But yeah, I gotcha. Yeah, I mean that's that's a fair point.
Speaker 5: But to Zach's point, though, Eastern Illinois and Akron are all in a different league.
Speaker 4: Two, that's pretty good. Yeah, the Zips are. Yeah, the Zips aren't bad. But yeah, I'm sure he's showing isn't great.
Speaker 2: In Mississippi State that that's not a norm. No, that's a tough one.
Speaker 3: They're five and eight last year, but they be they can be good SEC team, so you know. Yeah, anyway, that's the schedule. I don't think it's as hard as it could be. Sorry, but he died. Can't stay black.
Speaker 1: Without knowing their reloaded US roster at all. Give me your guest for over underwins for Indiana in twenty twenty six, I mean ten. We have no idea who their quote is going to be, right, I don't know, but national champs, undefeated, how many wins I think?
Speaker 2: And I could be wrong and I will be corrected if I am wrong.
Speaker 5: I think they got the best transfer portal quarterback.
Speaker 4: But we don't know if he's good. Though he's correct, ten, I'll go I'll go ten. Yeah, I'll go ten. Looking at their schedule though as well, what is it?
Speaker 2: Quickly?
Speaker 4: North Texas, Howard, Western Kentucky, So that should be three Northwestern, Rutgers, Nebraska.
Speaker 2: Those are all wins, and then Ohio.
Speaker 4: State and Michigan Minnesota three losses and the USC Washington Purdue.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, that's pretty easy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's not your home against the Ohio State's probably your toughest game and that place will be packed. You gotta go to Nebraska, so that it's always a question mark. Yeah, I like ten or eleven for Indiana, it'll be insane if it's just completely falls off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it will when based off the rails and they had magic and the one roster worked and.
Speaker 2: Well though they have all this money though too. Yeah, Cuban money. Yeah, it should be fine. I don't think that works in America.
Speaker 5: No, Mark Cuban, Oh cupid.
Speaker 3: Today's the birthday of Won Dante Culpepper.
Speaker 2: Happy birthday, Dante. So good.
Speaker 3: How do you think he is?
Speaker 1: He was a first rounder and what ninety nine, Yeah, so that's twenty seven years ago. Lets assume he was twenty one or twenty two at the time, right, Yeah, so he's got to be forty eight or forty nine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, forty seven.
Speaker 3: He was born on this day in nineteen seventy seven, forty nine years old.
Speaker 2: We're the same age. Nice. Wow, in a few days he was so good the best.
Speaker 3: Those were good days.
Speaker 2: Yeah. This fun football to watch. Yeah, it was fast break, it really was. They would just they would try and outscore you in every game. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Do you guys remember when And I'm sure you do. I'm sorry gonna being a silly, but you guys remember when Randy Moss said, I play when.
Speaker 2: I want to play. Yeah, I didn't say it to sit.
Speaker 3: Said, I didn't know that part. Yeah, I did not know that. That's part of Closerman's book when he's talking about Randy Moss and how he just could beat anybody at any point whenever he wanted.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's true he could. He was just a freak, you know, he's super freak incredible.
Speaker 5: It's weird because like, they weren't even selling out games before he shows up. So, let's say the night before the draft when he met with Dallas and Jerry told him that the Cowboys would take him. If the Cowboys take him, are the Vikings even here anymore?
Speaker 4: WHOA that's being serious they were franchise Like, Oh, yeah, he for sure did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't. I'm too young to answer that. I think.
Speaker 6: I don't want to say. I hope not. You hope not that they weren't going to sell the team.
Speaker 3: Oh he had.
Speaker 2: I guess it was your path.
Speaker 5: The greatest one Vikings Kings because Jerry Rice got to play with a bunch of Hall of Fame quarterbacks. It's fair Randy smashes every one of those records if he plays with Montana And listen to book.
Speaker 3: His argument for Jerry Rice is really persuasive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's smart, though I'm not. Yeah, good point. I like the way you do it. I appreciate it. There's a small window. But he did play with Tom Brady, Yeah and caught. Uh doesn't he hold the record for most touchdowns in a season. I think he had twenty three? Yeah for the NFL.
Speaker 5: Point proven if he played with Brady or one of those guys' career, he dominate.
Speaker 2: I believe it. And he was the Vikings.
Speaker 5: No, it was Oakland traded him for like a third or fourth round pick and that's all they got for him.
Speaker 2: WHOA, they got fleeced, Yes they did.
Speaker 5: I mean we technically got fleeced, got lost, they gott How.
Speaker 3: About that is another thing about that and Clostomers book, He talks about how kids use the term you got moss, but if you ask him who mosses, they have no idea.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's insane.
Speaker 3: How about that, they have no idea. It's a term.
Speaker 1: It's like getting monthened. Yeah, exactly, that's it's like meat sauce. It's that's exactly. You don't even have to know what it is. It's just that means, you know, you're just not going to try and go home. Yeah he tries to go home. Yeah, what time is it? It's eighty seven yet?
Speaker 2: Not yet? No, that was years ago. But I always have a home here with you too, heart Coreyan Hawks. What about Parker and Mark and Zach? I don't think he near of them care for me. You have a moment in my heart.
Speaker 11: I love you you be Oh great songs. Still Colin still with us. I think it's close. I think he has like round the clock medical help.
Speaker 3: Well you need it, take notes, buddy, okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, twenty four hour live live in nurse. Yes, my friends say, would say Nikki is too Yeah, that's what they sign up for. I don't know about that.
Speaker 1: I know what they're getting into. It's like, uh, I agree, it's like, what's her name? The carry eliscal carry.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, she's an actress, okay.
Speaker 4: The nurse lady and misery yeah hawk, she is a living, breathing female.
Speaker 3: I'd be like, how do you don't have to break my leg?
Speaker 2: Or you don't have to breathe or you cad?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I ain't going nowhere.
Speaker 1: What's her name again, Kathy Bates? Then actually, what's the character's name again? Though very no, it's the joker Dusty mind.
Speaker 3: I can hear it.
Speaker 2: I know same. This is gonna bother me.
Speaker 1: Hang on, nobody tell us, nobody, tell us.
Speaker 3: We can hear James con say your name.
Speaker 4: Come on, you guys can do it. You guys are so good at this. Usually, what's the start with?
Speaker 2: Do you look it up? I think so? A Annie Annie Annie Wilkes. There you go a woke damn it, Chris, we got it.
Speaker 6: It's not what he's going forward, but he takes it.
Speaker 1: Not His first tag team headlines is next is the Power to Morning Show on the Fan.
Speaker 3: Final segment shot for the twenty eighth day of January.
Speaker 6: It's Wednesday, wed Mess Day.
Speaker 3: Eighty players were asked in the NFL should the toush push be banned? What percentage of those eighty players from the NFL, according to The Athletic, said yes.
Speaker 2: How many were on Philadelphia. Yeah, I'm sure a bunch hated. Yeah, but forty two. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was going to go slightly over fifty percent as well. So I'm going to go a little bit higher. I'll go like forty seven players. You ask them for a percentage or a number of players. Percentage jumps, oh, percentage, all right, then I'll say something like.
Speaker 2: Fifty six percent. Yeah, somewhere in that range. Yeah, sixty, I'm gonna go forty five.
Speaker 3: Only sixteen percent.
Speaker 2: We were sixteen percentages.
Speaker 1: I know we'll get people, you know, like when it was almost voted out this offseason, Remember they specific they specified that it's like the the quarterback sneak doesn't disappear. The part that disappears is the ability to get behind.
Speaker 2: Him and push.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, everything else the offensive line. The offensive line can still do the same thing. Jalen Hurts can still do the same The play can be identical. You just can't have somebody behind him pushing. Yeah, but I don't know would it be as effective if you don't have a running back or a full back pushing him.
Speaker 2: I have no idea. Probably.
Speaker 3: The NFL introduced drastic changes to the kickoff of the dynamic kickoffs this year. Out of seventy seven players, how many of them said they liked it? What percentage of those players like the new kickoff rules.
Speaker 2: I'm thirteen, been way off on high early.
Speaker 1: I'll go to sixty percent, twenty seven percent, thirty does.
Speaker 3: That go any forty seventy two?
Speaker 1: Absolutely, we don't have the pulse of the players apparently is not even close.
Speaker 3: N AFC players said it leads to more routine routines and fewer high speed collisions. Sorry, leads to more returns and fewer high speed collisions.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that would be if I'm a player. I'm happy about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like it.
Speaker 5: Let me see, what do you remember back in like the mid nineties and early two thousands when they would have a wedge on the kickoff. Yeah, they would have three guys. That's entire job.
Speaker 2: Was to create a wedge, join hands man for the guy to go around. Oh yeah remember that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, rarely flagged oh that's close, rarely flagged and often find the NFL band hip drop tackles before the twenty twenty four season. Per the league, a hip drop tackle occurs when a defender wraps a ball carrier up and rotates or swivels his hips on, waiting himself and dropping onto the ballcarrier's legs during the tackle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, good rule.
Speaker 3: Are hip drop tackles being enforced effectively? What percentage of players said, yes, Well, let's.
Speaker 2: All think, well what you would say, and.
Speaker 1: Then stands on it and flip it, because I'm going to say, they're going to say it's not my goodness. They're going to say it's not enforced correctly, which means it absolutely is.
Speaker 4: And then I'm going to go to the opposite of you guys. Twenty percent goss screw it, feen, I'm just screw it. Fifty six.
Speaker 2: Thirty one percent closer.
Speaker 3: Saying they're being effectively enforced.
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, it's things are happening so fast. Refs miss things all the time. Of them like they're not full time refs true.
Speaker 3: Yeah, fifty three percent of them like the rule, but they just don't effect I think they're enforcing it correctly. Right, Let see, is there anything else? I think that's it.
Speaker 2: That's enough, you're.
Speaker 9: Board, move on whatever. Okay, I thought it was interesting, all right, headlines. Let's go around the the world of nonsense today? Is international lego day?
Speaker 2: Oh? Hell yeah? International legos today? Aren't they all international? Sure? I wasn't really ever a lego.
Speaker 6: Guys, we love our legos?
Speaker 2: What country our legos? From? First?
Speaker 4: Thing?
Speaker 2: Off the top of my head? Denmark? He's right, there was the top of your head. Yeah, large space, there's nothing up there. Oh. I wasn't even sure, just assumed it was Scannon.
Speaker 3: Didn't see like a documentary.
Speaker 2: Now long, Netherlands. It sounds right, let's look it up. I didn't. I was just asking.
Speaker 7: The Netherlands, the logical guests something like that.
Speaker 2: Denmark is correct, boy, saucy, thank you, look at you love the celebratory smile. You're welcome. Did you look it up? I mean, in the last ten seconds, I'm saying no, because his companion starts funny, what year do you think lego started? Ooh, good question?
Speaker 4: Seventy five, seventy three.
Speaker 2: Sixty eight.
Speaker 1: Uh, it sounds like it was in the works for a while there it looks like all the way back late into the eighteen hundreds. Oh no, hang, that guy started in fifteen, wood in nineteen thirty two, started in forty nine, though officially as a company forty nine.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, well.
Speaker 1: The guy that started it was born in the eighteen hundreds, I guess. But always a toy kid, I guess. Yeah, you grew up and made what lego is.
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, the best. They're sweet, so much fun. Yeah, hey, real quick.
Speaker 3: The NBA has unveiled the participants for the twenty twenty six Castrol Rising Stars Challenge hmmm, taking place Friday, February thirteenth at the End to It Dome, Los Angeles, annually event sualcases of the league's premiere, first and second year players. I have the roster. Can I ask you if you have any stories about any of these players?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, we can try.
Speaker 3: Team mellow.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Stephen Castle, Stefan whatever, he's unbelievable the year last year.
Speaker 4: Nothing there. Dylan Harper played against him last year, Yeah, played against him. He was at Rutgers last year.
Speaker 3: Whoop, dead ass.
Speaker 4: Nope, they beat us. We should have beat them. I think it was an overtime game.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I played terrible. Thank you the man that was. Yeah, remember Sauce blamed you on Twitter.
Speaker 3: He said that it's many times. Uh.
Speaker 2: Donovan Klingon didn't play him. No, Colin Murray Boyles didn't.
Speaker 4: Play against him, but played with one of my buddies at South Carolina. Jeremiah Fears played against his brother. His brother was that is at Michigan State. He got in a big battle last night. I don't know if he saw this, but him and lou Dort were almost throwing punches and then it escalated, you know behind you know, the benches and everything.
Speaker 2: It was. Yeah, it was interesting.
Speaker 4: Reed Shepherd no Kentucky kid, but never played Kentucky Cooper Flag. Didn't get to play Cooper. No team Vince Madus Bozeless boozealous yep. No, he was an overtime elite player. So I didn't play College Kaishawn, George Kishan, No, I didn't play Kishan. Cedric Coward Nope, didn't play Cedric Derrek Queen. Yeah, played against him at Maryland. He dominated us. They you know, he's a big guy, probably six nine six ten. Now I went onion rings against It's all full.
Speaker 2: Brand kid.
Speaker 1: It would have been the biggest ball drop in the history of sports advertising.
Speaker 2: If Derrick Queen doesn't have a dairy.
Speaker 1: Queen, yeah, yeah, endorsement, but he does.
Speaker 5: He was the guy that the what's the team he plays for?
Speaker 2: I played from Maryland. Yeah, he played for New Orleans.
Speaker 5: He's the one where New Orleans traded an unprotected first round pick to move up from like wherever they were up into, like the early teens, to take him. And now their unprotected pick whoever went to is going to be a dynamite pick in this really loaded draft. But he looks legit right, It's great to start.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's very good. He's got some ki him just his his feel, his ability. He was actually high school teammates with Cooper Flag as well at Mount Verd, so they had an unbelievable high school team Denham. No, didn't didn't play against Igor demon Jalen Wells.
Speaker 2: No J, he's our engineer. That's his brother.
Speaker 4: Yeah. No, I didn't play against VJ either, but he is. He's he was a Baylor. He's a freak freak athlete. Tree Johnson, No camp Spencer. I'm actually looking at it too. The only last one I got is klol where he was at Indiana when I played against him.
Speaker 3: Kalel Superman's dead.
Speaker 2: Yeah like that? Okay, that was Joe l. Kalil Is Superman.
Speaker 3: Oh that's right, that's right. Well, that's a good name.
Speaker 2: And Conannederhauser what hurts?
Speaker 4: But against him too, Yank Conan Kniederhauser Attorneys at law.
Speaker 2: That's a good name, isn't it pretty good? We'd start with an apartment Conan, get it good.
Speaker 1: Houser uh an environmental activist in Kenya.
Speaker 2: Nope, not Mark Broton, Nope, not Mark.
Speaker 1: Bros An environmental activist in Kenya, broke a Guinness World record by keeping her arms wrapped around the trunk of a tree.
Speaker 2: For how long with arms wide Rosen? Four days? You're going ninety six hours? Yep, that's a long time. That's a good guess.
Speaker 5: I'm going to say one hundred and fifty hours, one hundred and fifty hours, Parish.
Speaker 2: How big was the tree? One twenty twenty Chris.
Speaker 1: Ninety eight basically prices right in Parker Zachary one.
Speaker 2: Hundred and fifty hours in one second, Parker.
Speaker 1: You were the lowest, you were technically the closest. Seventy two consecutive hours as a world record for it could be a literal tree hugger.
Speaker 2: Wow, I feel like somebody could break that record.
Speaker 1: It would I would think it would take a true environmental activist.
Speaker 2: Yeah, somebody that.
Speaker 1: Truly, truly cares about the environment is wanting to make a stand.
Speaker 2: Yes, but you don't go outside.
Speaker 1: Nice Well, I am the number one environmentalist the fan as of the last couple of years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what about tree tree? What about your zach and got the carbon footprint? A big putt, But no, that's okay.
Speaker 1: Uh. For the Super Bowl, Hines is finding a way to get a little free advertising and I'm falling for it. They are launching a thing called keg Chup instead of Ketchup, It's keg Chub, which.
Speaker 2: Is a me.
Speaker 1: It is a nineteen and a half inch ten pounds ketchup dispenser that holds one hundred and fourteen ounces of ketchups.
Speaker 4: That's a lot o keg Money loves Ketchup.
Speaker 2: I love ketchup. Mmm. Have you ever had a core ketchup? Not? Not one time in my entire life. Really, zero times.
Speaker 3: I can't believe.
Speaker 2: I feel like that'd be even accident. Nope, not even on accident. Wow, no, just do it so much? Just ketchup or mustard? Which would you have do it? Thanks? Ro ketchup or mustards is probably cyanide. I had ketchup. I have not had mustard. Yeh mustard? Yeah, muster is terrible, terrible. Which one's better? Ketchup?
Speaker 5: Mustard is a plus? Good, mustard is outstanding. What gray letter is a ketchup?
Speaker 6: Then?
Speaker 2: Uh, it's in a B plus B plus. Yeah, yeah, Ketchup's great.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's a lot of things as a good well great on a week I haven't tried that.
Speaker 2: There's a new term that the kids are using.
Speaker 1: I don't know if the kids are using this, but at least a new a new term that a group is using called friction maxine friction maxine, and that has nothing to do with kfans Max Feller, who has a lot of friction going on. Friction maxine is the idea that technology and things like chat GPT are making things so convenient. Now if they're effortless, oh god, and that makes things less satisfying, producing less happiness.
Speaker 2: So the idea is to intentionally.
Speaker 1: Make things a little more difficult, or make yourself wait a little bit more for things like uber ates or ai by not using them.
Speaker 2: And saying like I'll just I'll go get the food myself.
Speaker 1: I need to like go do things instead of just making everything so convenient.
Speaker 6: So it's a feeling of accomplishment for some people, and I completely disagree.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So if though, if you're like, man, everything's just too easy, I feel like I got to do something that is now. If you're doing it intentionally, it's called friction maxing, leaning into the friction intentionally. So if you hear somebody use that phrase, that's what it means, friction maxing.
Speaker 2: Tommy likes friction, Yeah, he sure does.
Speaker 1: The date of Stephen Colbert's final Late show has been announced. It will air May twenty first. Oh then it's over. And like I said, even before that show got to can't told when Fallon Kimmel, Colbert and Seth Myers are done.
Speaker 2: The late night talk show is over forever. This is the last era. It's over. It just is.
Speaker 1: It's just it's just the way that the world works now. It doesn't make any sense anymore.
Speaker 4: Show.
Speaker 2: Those are expensive shows. Yeah, and the kids.
Speaker 1: Aren't watching them right like they watch him on YouTube? Right, I think Fallon's really big on YouTube. We've talked about that multiple times.
Speaker 2: See clips. But I had to even look up right Stephen Colbert. I really see what it looked like.
Speaker 1: I see that's insane to me, but again that's what that's my point.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he's a huge deal for a long time. I look it up as long as he How long has that show been on? Oh man, it's been twelve four something like that. Yeah, since they took over for a time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the Colbert Rapport ran for what two years?
Speaker 2: Forty two years? Colbert Report was probably ten plus years as well. Fifteen is when it started.
Speaker 1: What about Colbert Rapport Colbert Report, that's gotta be about ten years as well.
Speaker 2: Probably great band, So we're.
Speaker 1: Talking ten years exactly, So we're talking twenty plus years total.
Speaker 2: That's a pretty good run. Well done, Steven.
Speaker 4: I could probably count on one hand how many times I've sat down and watched a late night show like that. Now, I've seen Fallen and Colbert.
Speaker 1: But do you remember why you specifically watched it? Was it on accident or was it for a specific guest?
Speaker 4: Probably was watching a game and it came on after a type of situation.
Speaker 6: That's exactly the only time I haven't gotten to the remote to change it to.
Speaker 2: What else I want to watch? Can't find the remout, No, passes it to the man and boom goes to dynamite hawking sauce. You're all over this.
Speaker 1: I assume today is the third season premiere of Shrinking on Apple TV.
Speaker 3: And they already give it gave it a fourth season.
Speaker 2: Two correct reeatedly.
Speaker 5: Oh, it's one of the best shows that's ever been on TV. So every emotion it's outstanding.
Speaker 3: The last episode less season, I.
Speaker 2: Think I'm gonna watch it again.
Speaker 1: Give me the list of emotions you experienced while watching the first two seasons of Shrinking. Sadness, that's one, humor, laughing, happy, the emotional yes, laughing yes, happy, happy yes, depressed, sure, cringey, sad, emotional sadness, emotional emotionals. It's one of my favorite emotions.
Speaker 2: I second that emotion. Yeah, that's about it. It's just good.
Speaker 5: Please, a wide range conflict, it's got everything's.
Speaker 2: Detachment from oneself. Yeah, that's pretty good. All right, Parker. Do you know who Mike Ditka is? Yeah, of course. Give me all you know about Mike Ditka. I don't know much, but so much.
Speaker 4: My understanding of Mike Dick was the coach whoa of Chicago Bears.
Speaker 1: That's all you need to know. That's fine. Do you know what he was famous for wearing? Can you picture it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: He wore the sweater vests exactly. The sweater vest did say chi and green. That's all you need to know though.
Speaker 1: But he wore a sweater vest, right and as this story says, it wasn't Nike or Reebok.
Speaker 2: It was just a sweater vest that he picked. It was his own kind of outfit.
Speaker 1: The one that he wore during Super Bowl twenty, the only super Bowl the Bears won, is up for auction, And as of last night, what do you think Mike, Mike Ditka's sweater vest from the super Bowl, the one he wore during the Super Bowl, what do you think that's going for? This was as of last night. One don't know if it's up since then, but a million bucks, million bucks.
Speaker 2: Thousand, three hundred Zach four hundred thousand.
Speaker 1: Surprised you didn't say sixty nine thousand. You would have been the closest eighty two k as of last night. Wow, that has to be somebody rich from the Chicago area. Right, that's what I figured.
Speaker 2: It has to be a.
Speaker 7: Couple of rich guys just want that on their wall. That's no more or less what you in a bid double XL all right, I hope nobody looked this up. So here's the deal.
Speaker 1: The vest comes with a signed letter from Ditka himself claiming that it was you know, that was the one that I wore in January twenty sixth, nineteen eighty six.
Speaker 2: That's about all you need.
Speaker 1: I asked the same question of what Jerry Sandeski a day or two ago. Is Mike Ditka alive? And if so, how old would he be?
Speaker 2: Thrust. I think he's alive. I just saw it. Pretty sure he's alive. I haven't heard that he passed away.
Speaker 1: I'll go eighty three, eighty four, and you guys both think he's alive.
Speaker 2: Chris twenty three, he's older. In twenty three passed.
Speaker 3: I thought he passed. He didn't pass. I don't know. I thought he was going.
Speaker 2: Zach, I think he's uh. I think he's alive because they would have named something after him if he died. Fair enough, he is still with us. He's eighty six, okay, nice.
Speaker 1: I'm a little surprised guy, especially this year with the run the Bears had. I'm a little surprised. How come the nation doesn't seem more Ditka's careful.
Speaker 2: That is a great point. Where is he? Yeah, he's a he's a pop culture kind of icon.
Speaker 1: He's uh, you know, the the Bill Swarski or whatever, Harvey you said.
Speaker 2: It's super Fansom mesnl. That bit was gigantic.
Speaker 1: And he's an identifiable character because of the sweater vest, because of the mustache, like.
Speaker 2: You know, he's throwing the shades. It's Ditka. Yeah, that's a great point. No, got the hair. Oh he is? What's he doing there? Probably coaching? May he's hanging out with.
Speaker 3: Church maybe maybe why not?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know. I like church hang out with charges.
Speaker 1: A new report from payscale dot com says that if you get a pay bump in twenty twenty six, there is there's a good chance it's gonna be a peanut butter raise.
Speaker 2: See now you may.
Speaker 1: Be saying, Corey, you ignorant slut, What the hell is a peanut butter raise?
Speaker 2: Exactly what I was saying.
Speaker 1: It's a term that's been around for a long time, but most people don't know it, myself included.
Speaker 2: But I learned it this morning when I read this story.
Speaker 1: No, it does not, God, but you're on the right path because it does involve spreading of peanut butter. A peanut butter raise is when a company spreads money out evenly across the staff.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Not merit based, but just like all right, everybody gets three percent, but not based on you know, who's more important or who's bringing in more revenue or who is whatever. No ladder, no hierarchy, just let's just spread it across. Stephen Lee, the company's polled. The average pay bump planned for twenty twenty six was around three point five percent, which is basically cost of living.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, go ahead, Nah.
Speaker 10: That.
Speaker 2: So sauce.
Speaker 1: If you get offered a contract in twenty twenty six, that's flat, that's technically a pay decrease because cost of living is outpacing your growth.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yes, things are expensive, So best of luck in twenty twenty six with your peanut butter.
Speaker 2: I love peanut butter, Tom just cut yeah a little bit. Sure, you eat peanut butter, love it? Really? Wow? Country or creamy? Seriously, you are an alcoholic peanut butter. That was the earliest sign. Then there it was I didn't love peanut butter earlier.
Speaker 1: It's so good, all right, last one out of me. This is my random fact for the day that might change your life. This is like a what really matters?
Speaker 4: You are ignorant?
Speaker 2: Wow? I am ignorant, but I'm not. I'm not sure. I don't know what I would have guessed for this.
Speaker 1: I don't think I would have guessed this, though, So I'm curious to see who gets the closest. You know, guy, You guys had no magicians might have been sawing people in half, right, they do the old sawmon hell yeah, yeah, forever, forever, right forever. The first time that trick was performed was in London in what year? Oh good, you just said forever?
Speaker 2: Mark?
Speaker 1: How far back does forever ago? The first time that trick was ever performed was in London in what year?
Speaker 2: Well? Forever for this memory, eighteen seventy two.
Speaker 7: Eighteen seventy two, I'm thinking sixteen fifty seven.
Speaker 1: Sixteen fifty seven, anybody else well, fifteen ninety nine, fifteen ninety nine.
Speaker 3: One year one and also with you eighteen seventy eight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I think the eighteen seventies or eighties or nineties. I think that's the range I would have guessed. Yeah, I wouldn't have guessed fifteen ninety, nineteen fiftes.
Speaker 2: How about this the right answer? Nineteen twenty one?
Speaker 1: Wown't it feels like, yeah, it feels older than that. But nineteen twenty one, I guess first time that was ever pulled off.
Speaker 2: I'm a really bad guess for this morning. What year was uh was Prestige supposed to be? And do you remember?
Speaker 3: I don't remember the year, but I know it was late eighteen hundreds.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, talking about the movie, Yeah, I just saw it for the first time.
Speaker 1: One of the last movies of all time. Oh my god, dude, it was so I agree, good, so good.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I kind of I was on it, but yeah, I was nervous. You were about to say it was awful when the way you were like, oh my god, no, I was like, oh, please don't say that movie sucks as one of the all time best movies.
Speaker 2: I've never even heard of it. I never ever heard of it.
Speaker 1: This Christopher Nolan, he doesn't go wrong and it was close your mind, right, Yeah, it was phenomenal, so good?
Speaker 2: Yeah, unreal, are you watching closely?
Speaker 4: I think the Goldfish bit was one of my favorite things too, is how he just like transformed the way he walked and moved.
Speaker 2: For his bit. Like, that's so good. Many commitment.
Speaker 1: It's called attention of detail too, right, Christopher Nolan cares it's right, man, that dude's good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's a beast, and he's got a new movie coming out, right, the Odyssey or damon.
Speaker 2: About the Powder Company?
Speaker 1: Good saying we just went through his filmography yesterday.
Speaker 2: But man, have you ever seen Memento? I haven't seen that one. Put that at the top of your list. Have you've seen Inception? Of course? Have you've seen Interstellar? Of course? Seen a grown man? Have you ever seen a grown man? Of course? Be in some locker rooms?
Speaker 3: You ever?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Zach, why don't you ask?
Speaker 9: Asked me?
Speaker 2: You're okay for off air reading your diary.
Speaker 1: Memento is the one that put him on the map, and Mementos onlike any movie I've ever seen?
Speaker 4: Okay, that one's on the list. And then I haven't seen Tenant either. Yeah, we just that's why we brought it up. That's one of his quote worst movies. But again, what a what a floor? If Tenant's your worst movie. Yeah, I haven't seen it, but one of my buddies is like, we got when we watch it, we got to watch it together.
Speaker 9: I like it.
Speaker 1: I don't love it, but I I definitely got confused by it. It's it's one of his trippier ones. And all of his movies are a little bit trippy, but totally Yes, Yeah, Momento is a masterpiece.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's on the list, and you know I'll watch it. I believe you. Yeah, you will ride myself on that.
Speaker 1: Maybe the one of the most creative structures in the history of films.
Speaker 2: Okay, and I don't even want to tell you.
Speaker 1: Why, because you'll you'll they show you very quickly how the how the structure is different. But it's unlike any movie I've ever seen anyway, all right, that's all.
Speaker 2: I like. Cool.
Speaker 3: I have a few things left for you. Health experts say vitamin D can be hard to come by in the winter, since duh one of the main sources of sunlight. Doctor from the Cleveland Clinic says not getting en vitamin D can result in bone pain, fatigue, mood changes and overall ill health.
Speaker 2: Man, I should go outside, have it indoorsman.
Speaker 3: They recommend going outside of warm days, thanks when, and getting vitamin D from foods like fat fish. That's what your nickname wasn't high school sauce? What you smell funny?
Speaker 2: They broke. That's also the worst cover band you were ever in. Fish It's like a little kissed.
Speaker 3: That's great. And motorcycles anyway, betty fish, egg yolks and mushrooms.
Speaker 2: Mushrooms are great.
Speaker 1: Ye, you know what your name would be if you were the lead singer of Fatty Fish, Cafeterior, Trey Anaste or yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: God.
Speaker 3: You can get a blood test, by the way, to find out if you are defishing of vitamin D.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we would get We would get one every winter. Has a team.
Speaker 4: We would have to go get our blood drawn and would get our percentages, and then if you were below a certain percentage, you'd have to take vetamin D pills.
Speaker 1: I take vitamin D pills because, like I've said forever, my wife always gets pissed when I get blood tests and my numbers are surprised.
Speaker 2: Something good for somebody with my diet and my you know, overall health. She wants the numbers to be terrible.
Speaker 1: But the one number that's been terrible for like fifteen years is my vitamin D, to the point where the doctors are like, are you nocturnal? Like have you ever gone outside and seen the sun?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 2: How are you even? So it's yeah, it's just ridiculously low vitamin D numbers. It's terrible. It's way off the chart. You don't need the blood test, and you just got the eye test.
Speaker 1: And you don't even have to see the color of my second and just to be like you're pale, you've never seen the sun.
Speaker 2: You just have to know that. I just go watch poker my sixty two degree basement. I drove the day shock schocula.
Speaker 6: My doctors are shocked when I tell them that I actually do go outside.
Speaker 4: Fair.
Speaker 1: That's how you know I'm not a vampire. I freaking love garlic bread, right, Garlic bread is legit?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so good, yeah, so good? Right. No, No, I'm not putting Marin Aaron war just dunk, never had it. I think your word for it did great. By the way.
Speaker 3: Dropping the punk, yeah, yeah, talk about it, dropped a great punk.
Speaker 2: What was that Gate Show is over.
Speaker 6: I'm not.
Speaker 2: Start but what kind of show did you see? The Game show?
Speaker 3: Beside the Gate Show?
Speaker 2: This shows why was yawning? Zach wasn't even a part of it. I get show. The show's dumb.
Speaker 3: I wish you guys had told me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, first the Late Show and now the Game Show.
Speaker 3: You gotta you gotta pivot, and I maybe if your butt.
Speaker 2: Charkers watched both on Accidents TV. It was just left on Friday. Period. All right, see you Friday for initials now we get him? Yeah? Correct, see you Friday for initials budding right, love you guys, See you guys Friday, thanks TV. Anytime sooner or just to hang out until you go to Italy? Yeah, hanging out and then go and spends time alone. Man lucky. But we'll see you next Thursday before you leave. Right Wednesday? Yep? Oh, yeah, today's Wednesday. What am I talking about? Next Wednesday? Before you leave? Exactly? Yep? All right, nine to noon is next. We're back tomorrow five thirty to nine. This has been the power to him, won't e chill on the fan? I already have a wedding for day.
Speaker 3: You two, Avidaba. I love your baby girl. Take care of each other. Please, I'm glad you're here.
Speaker 2: I really have