Speaker 1: All right, it is Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 2: Went out last night with some friends, good friends of the show, good friends of me personally. Thank you to Katrina and George for celebrating my birthday with me. We had a fabulous time. We ended up going out for what I like to call the perfect time together, in the perfect hour to get together. We went out for a four o'clock happy hour slash dinner.
Speaker 3: Beautiful.
Speaker 1: I am really into this lately. I am. I am into it. Listen. I'm into the fact that I wake up at three point.
Speaker 2: Thirty in the morning, Okay, I can have an adult beverage at four o'clock. Then I have a little bit of appetizers, then some you know, nice dinner. I had Dover Soul again. I'm now into Dover Soul.
Speaker 1: That's my thing.
Speaker 2: And then I was I was on the couch at nine. Yes, what's that special prices?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yeah, So it's always fun. It was. It was good to hang with them. Uh.
Speaker 2: Katrina looks fabulous, she does. You know this is an awkward one for me because Katrina forever has been my longtime hairdresser.
Speaker 1: Uh she would she was my stylist. Well, I don't know.
Speaker 2: She wants me to call her a stylist. She also was Chelsea's choice. If anything ever happened to Chelsea that I was going to marry her, and then Eminem swoop swooped her up for me. Remember that whole controversy was dating Eminem or not, which is funny because I took up, uh you know, or actually she took a picture which I got to talk about that. So she took some pictures. I was going to put that picture out there and say, story hair hair stylist, now dating DJ. I'm going to get into the dirty somehow. So so and George, by the way, it was so much fun because George is actually the guy I was cheating on her with.
Speaker 1: Because George is can I tell you.
Speaker 2: I was kind of hoping that they both would just like have it out right there. Katrina threw out a little thing though, and I don't know if George caught this, but Katrina said that my hair looks awful. She's like, your hair looks horrible, George, So George's cutting.
Speaker 1: I haven't had it.
Speaker 2: I haven't had a haircut in a while. So as you're scared of the balls, it's kind of yes, No, I haven't had time to go. And also I've had to sneak around Katrina like I've literally had She knows this, though I know she kind of has the idea. But George will I'll say to George, I'll go, George, can I get a haircut this week? And He'll like, go, all right, I'll meet you in Royal Oak because Katrina, Katrina works at the Birmingham location, and so George will do that, or he'll meet me, you know, a downtown here, which is not that far from from down here, downtown here, and it's not I love Katrina Cutch my hair. I also love the way George cuts my hair. I love the conversation I have with both of them. I almost wish I could have them both at the same time.
Speaker 1: One work on.
Speaker 2: One side, one work on the other side. They call it a glam squad. It would be like a threesome haircut or something like that. So I want to I got so much to talk about, so I want to talk about this. Katrina takes pictures, and first off, she's a beautiful woman.
Speaker 1: If you don't know what Katrina.
Speaker 2: Looks like, beautiful is not even She's stunningly gorgeous.
Speaker 1: She's model gorgeous. I hope you're going to talk about what I want to talk about with this.
Speaker 2: She's also equally as amazing to have a human being as she is beautiful. So Katrina takes pictures and she does it on her phone and I don't know what app she uses. But I posted the picture to our Instagram and you can go see it. It's on our Instagram and Facebook. And I did not do anything to the picture. I just the picture she sent me in our group text between George, Katrina and I.
Speaker 1: I just posted it.
Speaker 2: She puts some kind of a filter on this thing that makes it look like I am dying, Like.
Speaker 4: Your botox is really his.
Speaker 5: It looks like so like, here's the crazy part because I noticed this right away, and not because of what Katrina looks like. Because Katrina does not need to use it filter. She does knows wawless freaking skin. It's not fair, okay, but whatever she put on you, So.
Speaker 1: What do I character?
Speaker 5: You don't have a poor No, you don't have a poor on that nose, and I know.
Speaker 3: You have pores on your nose.
Speaker 1: You look like Christmas.
Speaker 2: Go look, I want you to go look at the uh the poorless picture. My non poors, go look at the picture up on our Instagram, and then I want you to make a comment and tell me what you think of this thing.
Speaker 3: Who just sent another picture?
Speaker 4: I did? I found it on her page.
Speaker 1: You like a baby doll.
Speaker 3: Oh this one's worse. Yeah, no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: Ways, Anna.
Speaker 2: I found the picture from when Katrina was in here and we did our breaking entering Christmas wish, remember the Christmas thing, and uh, Katrina puts this picture up there, and look how beautiful she looks.
Speaker 1: Look at me, I look like I'm a fake. He looks. I look Ai. It's Ai Mojo. But yeah, I have a blimmish. There's nothing did She's like a brush tool. I don't know. I don't know what it is. How do I look up numbers?
Speaker 4: Her defense. I feel bad because sometimes when I'm filming with keV when on TikTok, they have an automatic like smoothing filter for your face. It's not like a filter that you can pick out, and sometimes I forget to turn it off when I'm with him and it'll it'll flash on his face.
Speaker 3: Really, I think he needs something in your teeth in this photo.
Speaker 2: No, I have a there's a I'm working on my space in the front. Your forehead is like, yeah, I'm working on my It looks like I've got a gap, a little gap. I my forehead looks like a hard boy. What is I get so smooth?
Speaker 3: I appreciate a little touch up here and there.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't think that I that necessarily nice picture though.
Speaker 1: We need to have this hold on. I like her as a blonde.
Speaker 3: Your call has been forwarded to voicemail. The person you're trying to reach is not available.
Speaker 1: Not available. She's got to be working right now, right.
Speaker 3: She is, she's and she's got good style.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's got great style. Hold on a second, why is that not work training? Probably crazy? And why do you say that your call has been forwarded to voice? Come on, person here? Hold on? What is the number of mm hmmm hmm.
Speaker 3: Calling the actual salon.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna I'm gonna have to if we don't get hold of her. I want to be able to determined to get her on. I Uh, I'm determined.
Speaker 2: I want to know, uh, what is the actual filter that that was used on me?
Speaker 4: I want to know if it was like a filter, if she actually airbrushed like was in an app feeling it.
Speaker 2: I don't know now I'm getting an act. Maybe our phone lines are bad? Is there something wrong with no?
Speaker 3: Every time a Conkatrina goes to voice, maybe.
Speaker 2: She's on disturb She she might be on. Is that what it is that would do not disturb?
Speaker 1: Thought? But I thought when you dial, do not disturb the second time? It doesn't. Maybe it doesn't do it.
Speaker 3: She have the morning off and she's trying to get some sleep.
Speaker 2: No, because she was going home to go to bed so that she could work today. We were all we talked to man, we were out for a while.
Speaker 1: It was fun. It was actually a really good time. Off was the first the fish again, uh dover soul. It was good.
Speaker 2: Does anybody have friends that filter themselves? When you guys are in pictures.
Speaker 1: Together, you look help you? Hey, it's this is Mojo Colin. Is Katrina working today?
Speaker 2: Katrina? Let me see m M.
Speaker 3: I don't know she was there already.
Speaker 1: She goes in the back door.
Speaker 3: I know know she's there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she is here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, could somebody run back and can you ask her if she can call Mojo? Uh? Or we're trying to call her on the air right now.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, okay, am I on right now? Yes? Yes, sorry about that? What's your what is your name? Right there? I don't know if hi, Christina's happening? Not much, Okay, I will see, I'll have I'll call someone in Birmingham real quick. Oh you're not in the Birmingham store. No, I'm in Detroit. We have all our phone lines are linked. So oh.
Speaker 2: Right, okay, thank you, I appreciate it, thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So, so this happens only with Katrina, I think, but I know that other people have this where you take pictures with your friends and then your friend filters the picture or does touch ups and you are the one.
Speaker 1: That looks like crazy, you know, yeah, because.
Speaker 3: Or are they see?
Speaker 5: But but that can also be awkward if somebody in the photo is touched up and looks very smooth, yeah, and you look like, you know, a gremlin because nothing to you, you know.
Speaker 2: All right, So we're interrupting Katrina's work day. How many people do you have in shairs right now?
Speaker 1: Getting hair done?
Speaker 3: Morning? How are you wing morning?
Speaker 2: We tried to call you. So Katrina, first off, thank you for last night. It was amazing. Oh beast night.
Speaker 1: I haven't laughed that hard in a really long.
Speaker 2: Time we had and actually Katrina and George met for the very first time ever.
Speaker 1: Jeff Saqua the legendary. Really you guys, that was like, bustle your seaton. Someone should have warded me. He's funny. He's a funny guy.
Speaker 2: So Katrina, again, you gotta stop using the filter when we take pictures together because.
Speaker 1: These guys, I know, you look like a cute little lady.
Speaker 3: At least at least I took it off of him.
Speaker 2: I look, I look horrible. So that's me not filtered at all, because it looks not filtered.
Speaker 5: That's from the sun.
Speaker 2: That was a little bit of filter filtered me.
Speaker 3: I did not feel to you.
Speaker 2: But here's kat you do not need to filter yourself. You look so beautiful.
Speaker 1: You don't need this.
Speaker 2: That's so cute.
Speaker 4: About your opinion, because mine is.
Speaker 1: I want to.
Speaker 3: No, that is not no Joe's normal skin.
Speaker 1: That is not my skin. I'm telling you. Look at me a picture literally from my phone that.
Speaker 4: Is not.
Speaker 2: And George, George also doesn't look like George doesn't George doesn't look Albanian in this picture at all.
Speaker 1: Look at it.
Speaker 2: There's no filter on that picture on the two of you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do. I do like that.
Speaker 2: It makes my face look thinner. Like, my face looks a lot thinner.
Speaker 5: We're taking our next show photos in that exact spot in that window, front window.
Speaker 1: That is what light.
Speaker 2: Although they do need better Wi Fi they have, you have no internet service. I hate I can't eat at a restaurant that I can't use my phone at.
Speaker 1: You know, I feel the same.
Speaker 2: Way, Mojo.
Speaker 1: That stresses me out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got to get Sammy to figure out something with his uh Comcast.
Speaker 1: Thing or whatever. But we're already missed up.
Speaker 2: Listen, here here's and I'm not going to keep you very long, but I do want you to know this that Katrina, we've now come up with a solution as to you and George cutting my hair. We're gonna do a threesome haircut at the same time. You guys each take Yeah, wow, what do you think? Because think of the if we if we have the conversation that we have during that thing. It was honestly our night last night. We gossiped, we had fun, we laughed. It was great.
Speaker 3: We laughed, we laughed, we cried, We did it all all the emotions.
Speaker 5: You can have we did.
Speaker 1: We did. It was so good.
Speaker 2: I love you so much, love you.
Speaker 1: Go back to I want to go with your team.
Speaker 4: I love you.
Speaker 2: Let's honestly, let's we should do that would be seriously that on the front Wilders. Actually, one of the things I was trying to do last night with Katrina was we were looking at that app that has the you can rent a pool out because remember that Birmingham story. We should go rent somebody's house out. I've been wanting to do this and we all go have a pool party at somebody's house.
Speaker 1: Party. Yeah, there you go. All right, I'll talk to you later. I love you.
Speaker 5: You came guys, Ndio