Speaker 1: All right, so Mudjoe on the Morning show.
Speaker 2: I want to shout out everybody I got a chance to meet last night at the University of Michigan. We did a charity event at the Big House. It was really cool. The Jack Roth Stadium there and our Forbes family friends, you know, the people from the Forbes family. They have like their cool little building that they kind of put together there from Michigan where their sweets are. They had a dinner to raise money to celebrate twenty five years of the place that saved my life, the Frankel Cardio Vascular Center, the heart.
Speaker 1: Hospital over there.
Speaker 2: Yes, give those you know what's amazing, Jeff Zach While my buddy was there, and Jeff brought up something that was an amazing analogy that I thought was wild. Here we were with these doctors, nurses and you know, research teams who are truly the heroes that we should be cheering on when we sing the you know, Michigan fight song, not the athletes that are the players that go and make all the money, the nil money and stuff like that. These people save lives. Now the other people they make us happy on a Saturday, right. But it was wild because we were in this empty stadium, the big House. They let us go on the field afterwards, and you can see the pictures up on our social Bionca, how cool was that just to be out there and walk through the tunnel and everything.
Speaker 3: As a Spartan.
Speaker 4: It wasn't my best, it was cool.
Speaker 2: Bianca wanted to punch somebody in honor of the Spartans going through the tunnel.
Speaker 1: That's what she was like, let me have it.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna start beating somebody up like the Spartans always doing.
Speaker 5: You guys looked great, by the way, I'm not joking. I mean both of you guys were all dressed up.
Speaker 2: We had to talk about Beyonca's dress because I've never seen so many people women walking up to Bianca and going, I love your dress, and they don't know who they like when I say, they don't know who Bianca is. At first, the people didn't know who she was until they realized that Bianca was from you know, the show and everything, and then they're like, oh, I've heard you on the radio. Complete strangers, even like you know, fifty year old women are walking up to you to tell you how beautiful your dress was.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thank you. Honestly, I was planning on wearing jeans at a nice top until you told me I had to wear a dress.
Speaker 1: That was so last minute it was.
Speaker 2: It was kind of like a black tie affair, you know, like they had this, they had a little fancy thing. But that did you just pull that out of somewhere or did you go by it yesterday?
Speaker 1: No, I've had this for two years.
Speaker 4: Like we got it strapped, like we can show up to any event anytime.
Speaker 1: She looked fabulous. It's funny.
Speaker 2: She came to my house and we drove together from there, and so Chelse came and saw her, and Chelse goes, oh my god, Bianca, that is so beautiful. And I said to Bianca, I go, Bianca, you gotta wear that thing to the Hall of Fame induction thing. You know what I mean, Like that would be wouldn't that be an amazing dress for that? But they didn't feel weird going with Bianca. No, Jeff Saque was with us, so we had, you know, the two of us there. Actually, I gotta be honest with you, Bianca, I think started catching feelings for Jeff Saqua.
Speaker 1: It was just a great.
Speaker 6: God.
Speaker 1: She was dying laughing at every joke that he had.
Speaker 3: Does he hate himself?
Speaker 1: No, No, he understands what that even means.
Speaker 2: No, he was very funny. He was actually great. Oh I'll tell you one incident. A guy almost died while we were there. All right, here we are at this event. The table next to us bianca. How crazy was that? The table next to us while we're in the midst of eating dinner, the chicken and the fish and everything comes out. They had healthy stuff at this thing. The guy at the table next to us starts choking. All right, they have to give him the Heimlich maneuver. The poor gentleman's like seventy eight eighty years old or something like that.
Speaker 3: He's an older manbody, just quiet and watching.
Speaker 2: Well, first off, we're in a place full of doctors, and I'm looking and I'm going, is there a doctor in the house, Like, is somebody gonna do anything? And actually it was somebody I think, and this is probably appropriate, but it was like I think somebody that worked there that was like one of the staff, like waiters or something like that knew how to do it or to help him out. But then he looked like he was not doing well. But then I started noticing this because if you're in a restaurant, and I don't know if you ever have had this happen to you where you saw somebody choking or maybe you were choking. I started looking around like I put my fork down, and I was like, all right, I'm not gonna eat right now. I look in like the lady next to me, who's a sweet woman, I love her, she's still eating away.
Speaker 1: I look over at the table that was a kitty corner to us.
Speaker 2: They're eating away, and they're looking over at him like, oh my god, I say, I got a fork and pull a fork out of my mouth with the food in next Is he okay?
Speaker 1: All right? No he's not. Oh gosh, all right? I mean, what is going on? Like? It was weird.
Speaker 2: It was like, beyanka, am I wrong in saying what I just said? It was I over exaggerating.
Speaker 4: No, you are wrong, because I was eating away.
Speaker 1: They all had There were like twenty people around him. He was sorry, he got it.
Speaker 3: I don't think I could do about it, so I'm gonna keep eating.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, but what it's the guy all of a sudden like collect what first off, if he's dying because the food had something in it or something like that, you're gonna still eat the front.
Speaker 4: That wasn't the case because I was munching it.
Speaker 1: I was perfectly fine.
Speaker 2: Like I'm I'm sitting there worried about this poor gentleman, and I'm wondering if he's going to be okay. And Bianca's over there. You know, I think, I think continuing to eat is okay. I think what I would do, I probably would slow down and be more careful. I like it in the same to like a car accident, Like you don't pull over and stop driving, but you do straighten up a little bit.
Speaker 1: You're on your best behavior.
Speaker 2: I started actually as funny because when I found out that he was fine, I went back to eating my chicken, and I was like, I was chewing a bunch more. I was taking smaller bites. I was being really careful at the time. Oh here's one for you, Jeff Saque. We're talking about Jeff Saqua. This guy is literally, I'm not kidding you killed over like this, Okay, It's honestly, it's scary. He's killed over and Jeff Sacke goes you think I can have his dessert.
Speaker 1: I need to eat this he is one of a guy. He's Larry David. He's like, is he not? I mean, he's like the curb your enthusiasm insane?
Speaker 5: Is true that doctors really kind of sigh away from doing the Heimlich maneuver, for example, because of lawsuits?
Speaker 3: Or is that just like an old wives tale?
Speaker 2: I don't know if that's the case. That's an interesting thing because I didn't think because you said.
Speaker 3: It's a room full of doctors and nurses and medical people.
Speaker 2: But the other thing that I was I was saying was I think I would rather the I think I'd rather see it performed by the restaurant manager or whatever or whoever that's there who sees people choking all the time. Then the heart doctor that works on somebody's heart, only because when's the last time he has had to do you know, the Heimlich You.
Speaker 3: Know, would you guys know how to do the Heimlicht?
Speaker 2: I've done it four times, I've gone two kids.
Speaker 1: I saved Jeff Dollar's life are my old part?
Speaker 2: I think I knew that it was so Jeff ben West, who is luked or Joey's buddy was choking on a hot dog, little kid baby pulled him over and pushed him right right in the between the shoulder blades there and got the got the hot dog to go out. Another kid that was a kid that Chelsea and I were friends with, the mom and dad, same situation. Kid was kind of choking on a toy. And then Jeff Dollar, my old producer, and one other person that was at the radio station way back when here that that was choking on something.
Speaker 1: The weirdest part is.
Speaker 2: If you look at it, it looks like I'm items like I'm a dog and heat.
Speaker 1: What's up, buddy? How you doing?
Speaker 7: Hey, I'm good?
Speaker 1: How are you good? What's happening?
Speaker 7: So you know what. I researched it because I was like worried about doing a lot of travel, like what if something happens on a plane and people are like, is there a doctor in the house like that thing? And I read that actually EMPs and nurses are way better in emergency situations, like if you need to help somebody quickly or keep them stable. Yeah, doctors pretty much know what they know, like if an obg y N is on the plane, she ain't helping out and this is the baby being born.
Speaker 2: So that is actually interesting because I think it's how much training or how much you're doing it frequently. Like I guess if you're you know, if you're going to trust somebody to fly the plane, you're going to trust a pilot. You're not going to trust the guy who used to be a pilot or hasn't flown the plane a while, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like the retired pilot.
Speaker 7: And paramedics, their whole thing is to be able to keep somebody stable until they get to a hospital. So you know they're trying to do most emergency stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it really is. I think a little bit of truth to that one too. I had a buddy, our Dub, that used to have on his tickets that he would book when he would you've met our dub, the guy who's he's been to all the countries, he owns his own, his own country, and our Dub books flights and he books it as doctor rub or Randy with Williams his real name.
Speaker 1: And somebody out of.
Speaker 2: Flight was having a medical issue and they came up to him in his row and said doctor, can you And he goes, I'm not that kind of doctor. I'm a music doctor. Sarah, what's happening?
Speaker 7: Hi?
Speaker 8: I work at a group home with gomentally disabled older people, and as someone in the medical field, we have to get CPR trained and we have to renew that like every two years.
Speaker 2: So you'd be the perfect person to be able to do a heimlick on.
Speaker 1: Somebody, right.
Speaker 8: Yes.
Speaker 9: Luckily, in the seven years that I've been doing this, I've never had to use it. Yeah, And I threatened my nieces and nephews all the time, because you know, little kids like the choke. I'm like, just because I know how to use it doesn't mean I want to.
Speaker 8: So you guys better food good.
Speaker 3: I am so embarrassed to admit this.
Speaker 8: I do.
Speaker 3: I am not CPR trained.
Speaker 1: We should take a.
Speaker 5: CPR class because I feel like, having two little kids, I should probably know how to do it. And I got certified by the Red Cross when I was like thirteen because I wanted to babysit. I'd be so scared if I had to do it on somebody now, because I know you're supposed to do it. To the beat of I will survive, right, no staying alive.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I knew what I was talking about.
Speaker 7: I said.
Speaker 3: I was talking.
Speaker 5: About that, and no more breath. You're not supposed to do like, I don't think you're supposed to do that.
Speaker 3: Season don't even know. I really need to take a class.
Speaker 5: There's a Taylor Swift song, yeah, I think, but yeah.
Speaker 1: Just make sure it's the right Taylor Swift song. Felipe was up.
Speaker 6: Hey, yeah, I'm actually a firefighter. So we work twenty four hour shifts, so we see it, We see it all, and we'll go back to the station right after the wildest run you can see or imagine, and we'll just continue eating our food, make lunch or dinner, whatever we have to. And so you know, I definitely understand why they could go back to just eating it.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no no, but you're misunderstanding. You at least got the job done and know the person's okay. Bianca kept eating while the guy was keeled over.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the guy was still choking away.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's quite different.
Speaker 6: Well, in some ways, you know we did.
Speaker 1: Sometimes we don't save the person, So go back to the firehouse and eat the chili. Yeah, happened. That's just a part of the job. Unfortunately, where do you work the apartment are you at?
Speaker 6: I'm actually Tolto firefighter.
Speaker 2: Toledo fire Thank you. For serving man. Appreciate you. Hold on, what's up, Josh? How you doing?
Speaker 10: Hey, how's it going? Everybody?
Speaker 8: Good morning?
Speaker 1: Good morning Josh? What's up?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 10: I was listening to the show and actually at my wedding five years ago, one of my wife's choking on the steak and I went over and gave the Heimlich manover tour.
Speaker 2: Dude, that's amazing. You're the groom and you did that. That's unbelievable. Your wife must have given you the greatest sex you have ever had in your life that night. Not only did you marry her, but you saved somebody.
Speaker 10: My wife was actually seven months pregnant, so it didn't work out that way.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 2: You need at that point, the wife of the guy you saved should have been giving you something.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 1: That's amazing.
Speaker 2: Though you're the groom, can you imagine that the guy that just said I do just did he saved that personal hero man. That is a real American hero right there. What's up, Kimberly, Hi, good.
Speaker 1: Morning, Somojo.
Speaker 10: Weren't you talking yesterday about you know, this event and what hap what happened? If you know there is a medical emergency in a room full of diasters are all drinking and anything.
Speaker 2: So it was foreshadow yeah, I said, I said, yeah, you know, luckily, if there's an emergency event, the only problem is these guys. Guys are all going to be drinking wine and drinks and stuff like that.
Speaker 7: But I kind of didn't kill the guy.
Speaker 2: I spoke it into existence. But thank god, everybody was okay. Thank god, this gentleman's okay.
Speaker 1: So