Speaker 1: What's the worst ticket you've gotten?
Speaker 2: Marijuana possession?
Speaker 1: Let me let me let me you know what, that's on me that you know what, that.
Speaker 3: Could that's on me.
Speaker 1: That's on me. That's on me.
Speaker 4: You know what.
Speaker 5: I didn't care if I'm not worried.
Speaker 6: Yeah, let me you know, looking specifically for a moving.
Speaker 1: Violation, traffic ticket. I should have.
Speaker 3: Said a hick to describe a traffic ticket reckless driving.
Speaker 1: Oh you did? But now did you earn that or were you like, come on, man.
Speaker 7: I didn't.
Speaker 8: It was a come on situation.
Speaker 2: I it was black eye. My truck fishtailed, I wrecked by myself, hitting nobody.
Speaker 4: You know. Police officers showed up still gave me a reckless driving ticket even though I.
Speaker 1: Was going the speed limit.
Speaker 2: All it was was black ice.
Speaker 6: The Oh, so they'll give you a ticket for that failure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, it reckless driving.
Speaker 4: So did they say did they? By the way, that's a great one. That's a great one. Let me address Tyler's question. Worst can make you think like it was a huge amount of money, which that I'm not talking about, but worse in terms of like come on, I'm getting a ticket for that, like a face palm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, exactly exactly.
Speaker 4: So did they say to you that it was you were exceeding you?
Speaker 1: You were, you were.
Speaker 4: You were going too fast to be able to maintain control of your vehicle.
Speaker 9: It's something similar.
Speaker 5: He just said you didn't maintain control of your vehicle enough reckless the.
Speaker 1: Oh, dude, that sucks and reckless sucks. Bro.
Speaker 2: I was irritated. Man, truck was totaled everything.
Speaker 4: No, but yes, like there there's the property damage. But reckless reckless is a pretty good charge on your on your record.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it took a while for me to get the points off.
Speaker 1: Right. You didn't lose your license, though.
Speaker 8: Did you?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: All right, very good, very good, all right, we got there. And sorry about that possession charge. Also, that's also unfair. Now, all right, dude, a matt hold on one second. No, And this one came up a lot from people. Small town ticket.
Speaker 10: Oh like like a speed zone in a little.
Speaker 4: Rural anything anything to get you because that that is such a piece of revenue.
Speaker 1: So small town ticket.
Speaker 4: Comes up a ton, and I remember getting one when I lived in Texas. The getting a small town ticket and and you're screwed because it's either you have to go back yeah, and fight it, or you have to pay the fee, and the fee is usually pretty good, and so nobody wants to go all the way back to bumf whatever and have to go to court. And you're still not going to get off because they know you're an out of towner and you're going to pay it, like you're not going to keep fighting it, so you're screwed. So small town ticket for nothing. It could be for anything.
Speaker 3: So you're just supposed to end those situations be a smarter driver. That's why it's the worst ticket.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in some cases. But some of them are.
Speaker 3: The laws you don't even know are on the books, like yeah, featured on the road.
Speaker 4: The no, I mean laws are laws like what would be I don't I can't think of one that would be out there.
Speaker 3: I bet there are some bizarre like uh, driving restrictions that are specific only to really really rural areas.
Speaker 4: Like like like, for example, in the in the small town Ticket, they'll point out like you're by yourself on a two lane road and you switch lanes and you know, smoke, he's hiding behind a a a like a like a barn, no not even not even a barn, but like a low. Why can't I think, what are the big billboard on the side of the road, And it's like, oh, you didn't know no term signal? Yeah, and you're like, come on, there is literally nobody around for miles, but they're gonna flag you for it. And again, technically, were you doing something wrong? Yes, but are we really getting pulled if we're getting pulled over for changing lanes without a signal?
Speaker 1: Take my license now.
Speaker 3: But even no matter the size of your jurisdiction correct, Like if we're talking speeding, there can be moments where you want to just shake your head because maybe on your GPS it warned you that there was an officer up and you ignored it and then you got napped the.
Speaker 4: Yeah how about slow down ticket?
Speaker 3: What do you mean by that?
Speaker 4: So, like you know what, Like there are certain areas where it'll be fifty five and then you get into an area where it's thirty five where you have to slow down in that whether it's and I hate to say construction zone, but there are some where it's like you're on a busy road and then that roadway ends because you're getting into kind of I don't want to call it town, but like an area where they're populated. Yeah, by the way, take two seventy north and just keep going and just keep going and get past like Eldersburg and all that. There's those out there where you're out in the middle of nowhere and then all of a sudden you approach like the big intersection where there's like a shopping center and stuff. There's that'll slow you down to thirty five. But while you're slowing down, you're over the speed limit.
Speaker 1: Ticket. Yeah, you were doing you were doing forty five.
Speaker 4: You're like, but I'm slowing down, right, Like, no, no, no, no, no, you should have been slowed down.
Speaker 1: That's a slow down ticket.
Speaker 3: Ian Right, So I got a ticket inside my gated neighborhood for what from a motorcycle unit for rolling a stop sign, and then they proceeded to roll the same stop sign when they were done writing my ticket.
Speaker 1: See, but that's a that's a good one. That's a good one, because.
Speaker 4: Yes, is anybody gonna argue you're not supposed to roll a stop sign?
Speaker 3: No, I bet those are a lot of small town tickets.
Speaker 4: I bet those happened. I was reading one of the one of the stories I was reading guys in an accident, right, and this isn't a small town ticket guys in an accident. I think he said he was five blocks away from work, right, And they didn't they didn't call the police. But his car was pretty damage, like he's leaking fluid. The hood is all mushed up, like he's essentially sitting on pillows trying to look over the thing. And he's like, you know what, I'm just gonna make it to work. It's five blocks away. He pulls off the main road and he was like, I didn't want to stop the car because if I stopped the car, I don't know if it's starting up again. So he gets into like a residential area where it's again there's nobody out, and he's on like some some essentially empty road in a residential area, just trying to get to work where he's going to park.
Speaker 1: He pulls up on a stop sign. There's nobody around.
Speaker 4: By the way, he's probably doing whatever your car idol's act. And he rolled straight through the stop sign.
Speaker 10: Woo woo.
Speaker 1: There's another one rolling the stop sign.
Speaker 3: And now we have a sense of wright, which.
Speaker 4: Again, by the letter of the law, is it wrong, Yes, but that's an excentuating circumstance.
Speaker 1: That's exactly what I meant. Yeah, that's a ticket.
Speaker 3: We've got it. We've got it. Yeah, I say that. We've also thought that we understood the other day when Kristen remember what Kristen had to redeem herself for for the calls on the yall, we thought we had it there.
Speaker 1: Where am I going line for hi Ellie in the morning?
Speaker 7: Hey, I got a reckless robbing ticket while my car was on fire?
Speaker 1: Were you trying? Were you trying to get somewhere like safely?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I was in the fast land. The fuse box and my uh the fuse box and the carpet all on the floor caught fired, and I needed to get over so I can get the fire out. So there was no slowing down to get over. So I set up and got over. And and as I was speeding up to get all the way over, Fat County Cotton was sitting in the middle caught me and and yeah, pulled up with three others while I'm in there putting out a fire, and they wrote me a reckless driver ticket.
Speaker 4: Wait, so they wouldn't even they didn't even go like, oh, hey, listen, I get it.
Speaker 1: That you were on fire. They gave you the ticket.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they gave me a ticket and then search my car on top of that.
Speaker 1: And reckless is no joke, man, reckless, get your points?
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, I had to take I had to go to driving school to get the points.
Speaker 4: All yeah, no, reckless, reckless, reckless and messy up.
Speaker 6: Have you ever had to do driving school? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Please more than once?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: All right, very good, thank you sir.
Speaker 6: You can do it now and some points off your license.
Speaker 1: The No, no, I'm not there yet. I'm not there yet. I've definitely done it twice. That's a long saturday.
Speaker 6: Well yeah, but your clear points.
Speaker 1: The I had to do it once in New York.
Speaker 4: That sucked. And it was right above like a Gray's papaya. So I'm smelling hot bogs the whole time. Oh man, that sucked. Let me go to line seven.
Speaker 1: Hi Elliott in the.
Speaker 9: Morning, Hey Elliott, I got popped in a small town in West Virginia, about four hours from DC. For kind like. The cop pulled up beside me. I was driving a car with tinted windows. He pulls up beside me, looks at me, and then gets behind me and pulled me over and said I was impersonating a police officer because I had tinted windows and an antenno on my car. The antenna was it came with my car, like I bought my car with that antenna, and I don't know what it was for, like an old antenna somebody had, was a used car. And so I drove back to West Virginia to go to the court date, and the judge was like shaking his head. He's like, did the guy have flashing life in his car? And the police officer says no, And he said, sir, do you want to plead to a lesser charge? And I was like, what is a lesser charge? Like kind of impersonating a police officer? And they just threw the case out. I have to drive back four hours, dude, to prove it.
Speaker 3: Lucky.
Speaker 4: You're lucky because a lot of times, at least from what I was reading in this, I've never experienced they were saying for like small town ticket, like you said you were four hours away. A lot of times you'll show up and they'll say, hey, like, let's just say it was a reckless charge, right, so take the guy on fire that you got popped for reckless But you're four hours away. A lot of times they'll approach you ahead of time this scene doesn't seem right, and they'll just go, hey, you want to plead this down to like instead of reckless, like something right underneath it, and that way you just pay it off, so there's no discussion, there's no nothing. You just end up paying it off. So a lot of times they'll kind of bargain you.
Speaker 1: Down a little bit them had you got it thrown out?
Speaker 11: And I guess, oh, yeah, no, I got to throw it out.
Speaker 9: We walked and uh we celebrated in that little town after that.
Speaker 8: It was fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, I unfortunately did not get to walk my tint that that I just ended up having to pay. But I didn't get popped for impersonating. That's good, all right, dude, appreciate it. That would also scare me. That charge would scare me because like I would be like, no, no, no, I wouldn't. I would never do no, no. I would like you're saying it facetiously, I would never impersonate a police officer.
Speaker 1: That's dangerous.
Speaker 3: Was smoking a cig ot w to high school. On the way, he got pulled over for speeding, flicked the sig out the window. Cop said if I didn't pick it up, he'd give me a ticket for littering. So I picked it up and he still gave me an underage smoking ticket.
Speaker 1: Okay, two things.
Speaker 3: I had to go to smoking cessation classes.
Speaker 1: Are you serious?
Speaker 3: That was pissed? It's used four s's.
Speaker 4: Wait a minute. I've definitely been there on the littering.
Speaker 6: Charge when you got pulled over.
Speaker 1: I got pulled over for littering. Oh and it was that, and I was And what am I gonna say? Wasn't me? The car reeks of it and you see the cherry go flying. So now I will tell you this. I have been. I have been pulled over for speeding while smoking.
Speaker 4: And you can't you can't let it loose out of the window.
Speaker 6: Oh, that's what the ashtray is for.
Speaker 1: I'm not dirty in the car.
Speaker 4: Do you know how many times I've had to like put out in a cup of coffee in the car and then you forget and you're like, oh.
Speaker 3: But have you ever heard of those classes being part of the discipline for a movie?
Speaker 4: So it's not against the law to underage smoke, it's against the law to underage purchase but it's not against the law to underage smoke.
Speaker 1: There are plenty of pairents.
Speaker 4: I'm not by the way, I'm not applauding down, but there are plenty of parents who let their kids smoke underage.
Speaker 3: So what do you think was going on there? Then? I think this was a smaller jurisdiction.
Speaker 4: No, but I mean, but if the parent didn't know, the parent's not going to fight.
Speaker 3: It, Well, you think it's illegally being dished out. But I just still had to attend these classes.
Speaker 1: I've never heard of it. I've never heard of that.
Speaker 3: It was a head scratcher for me too.
Speaker 4: Like if i'm if I'm am, I not allowed to smoke if I'm thirteen? Or do I have to do it at home? Well you can't do it at school, right, Well obvious, but they weren't at school.
Speaker 1: They were at ot W school.
Speaker 3: That's right. Yeah, yes, purchase, that's what we said. But what about possess.
Speaker 4: Or just smoke. I took it from the house. I'm not even possessing it, I guess I am. It's in my hand.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't think there's a.
Speaker 4: Law on that.
Speaker 3: No, you think the listeners should fight it. Well, how long ago.
Speaker 1: Is this also having to go to like like smoking sissy? What am I going to get hypnotized? I don't even know what that is where. I don't even know where I would go for that.
Speaker 3: I've never heard of those classes now, not at.
Speaker 1: All I should go. I still have that book. Ye, hi Elliott in the morning.
Speaker 5: Hey is me?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Hi?
Speaker 1: Who are you?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 5: This is Ian from Carroll County. I've talked to you a few times, yes, sir, I actually talked to you yesterday. So down in Ocean City, you like between like first and twentieth Street, they have that double like small little highway that's closer to the beach. And when me and one of my buddies we walked across the road in between some cars, and this truck accelerated like acting like they were going to hit us. So he actually ends up clipping my friend in the shoulder with his mirror, right, I mean, I flipped a bird. We both got jaywalking tickets.
Speaker 1: That sucks. That sucks it just to must appear.
Speaker 5: There was no fine or anything, but I had to go back down a month later just to show up for them to be like, don't do it.
Speaker 1: Again right, Yeah, that that blows. That blows. Although you know what, you know what, you know what rule I'll.
Speaker 6: Never violate, which one?
Speaker 1: I'll never pass on a double yellow.
Speaker 3: I'm surprised that you said.
Speaker 4: I would never even out in like the middle of nowhere country road, I'll never pass on a double yellow.
Speaker 1: I don't know why you know what you know what it is.
Speaker 4: I just think I'm so afraid of a head on, even if you can't see anything like.
Speaker 6: The hills and stuff.
Speaker 4: But if it's a if it's a if it's a passable area, Yeah, I'm passing all day.
Speaker 3: Oh I thought you were gonna say, even then you're nervous.
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, no, well not nervous, but I mean you want to make sure that you could make it if.
Speaker 3: You're not familiar with the road. Those lines all to although tempting can be scary.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why you got to know what you're doing. You got to know what you're doing.
Speaker 3: What you know all the time.
Speaker 1: I've not been in a head on.
Speaker 3: It's a very specific claim.
Speaker 1: Well who else am I going to hit?
Speaker 4: I think I had punched it before and then seen a car come in and had to back off.
Speaker 1: The gas and then fly like tuck back.
Speaker 6: In pretty sure.
Speaker 10: When we were coming back from Carlisle that time, there were some yellow lines.
Speaker 4: I okay, wow, talk about holding on to something, but I promise you I didn't pass anybody.
Speaker 1: I won't pass somebody on a double yellow.
Speaker 6: My eyes were closed for a lot of it, so I.
Speaker 1: Won't pass somebody on a double yellow.
Speaker 4: There was a There were two other really good ones that I was reading about. Number one, guy is in college. Guy is in college and he's riding his bike to school. Doesn't say where, but he was riding his bike to school, his bicycle. So he's riding his bicycle. He gets to a four way stop. As he approaches the four way stop, the car that was first in line at his place had to right away and started going, So he just rode next to the car. It was like, I got a great shield. So just rode next to the car through the four way stop.
Speaker 6: Ticket.
Speaker 4: Yeah, ran a stop sign and he was like yeah, but I just went with the car that was there. It was like no, no, no, no, you stop. That's a sucky one. And then the other one that they'll get you a lot on. I say, like they're out to get you left turn lane waiting to turn in. The light turns and then you go because you were out, but you got to get out in the.
Speaker 1: Middle of the street.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: A lot of people get flagged for that.
Speaker 3: Follow up from the underage smoker. Yes, it was two thousand and one in Fairfax County.
Speaker 1: Are you serious?
Speaker 3: So pretty recent and a massive county lane got pulled over going to Panama City spring break in twenty fourteen.
Speaker 4: Oh that you know what spring break road trip? You gotta be careful.
Speaker 3: For impeding traffic. We were slowed down giving a car iff girls our numbers. It was a four hundred dollars ticket. Dude, that's rough, and Dave says. The cop asked me if I knew why he pulled me over. I pointed to my dead inspection Lena answer, you never answered, because apparently I had also run a red light. God damn it, two tickets that day.
Speaker 1: That sucks. That sucks.
Speaker 3: See people get it, they understand.
Speaker 4: But by the way, that's a great lesson. I told the boys that all the time, like well that you never do. Do you know I pulled you over? Not the slightest, No spring break road trip. You gotta be careful, whether you're going to Ocean City, the Outer Banks, Florida, that you gotta be careful. And I know everybody's in the cooler under their under their die table. They're gonna look.
Speaker 3: From Kevin on Facebook, damn automated school bus ticket?
Speaker 1: Wait what was that?
Speaker 6: Did he passes passing the lights?
Speaker 1: Okay, dude, you can't do that. By the way, put that up there with double yellow line? Do I never know? I'll never pass a school bus. I don't want to hit a kid.
Speaker 3: Kevin writes, I couldn't have stopped safely if I had tried.
Speaker 1: I know that feeling.
Speaker 4: Not with a bus, but sometimes like when you approach a light, you like, if you look in your rear view, you know you're getting hammered, so you gotta go through.
Speaker 1: I did it. I did it just going home for work the other day.
Speaker 3: They did not let me off the hook with that one.
Speaker 1: No, that one doesn't.
Speaker 10: Work, because if you would have stopped, you would have gotten rear ended.
Speaker 4: One hundred percent. One hundred percent. I felt that way. I felt that way, but I mean, there's no way to prove it.
Speaker 3: He follows it up with he got one canceled when he was ticketed for parking facing the wrong direction.
Speaker 1: Oh you know what, that's another that's another goodie.
Speaker 3: But he drew a diagram for them of how it was physically impossible for him to park in what they said was the proper orientation.
Speaker 4: But you're aren't you always supposed to park and facing the way of the side of the road you're on.
Speaker 3: I think that, God, people don't.
Speaker 1: People don't follow that at all, and it drives me nuts. Put that up there with my pet peeves that that goes up there with like races and getting gas and getting gas. But I hate that because of Oh we get it all the time.
Speaker 3: Super assisted living place. So they like, like three cars will be facing the wrong direction on the side of the road they're parked, and it's like, I understand why they're doing it because they want to get off their shift and leave immediately instead of having to go into the neighborhood and turn around in the cul de sac. They just turn around the cul de sac when they arrive and then they're.
Speaker 1: Face facing the other direction.
Speaker 3: But it draws me nuts.
Speaker 1: We get that with the hospital because people don't listen. I get it. Nobody wants to park at the hospital.
Speaker 4: It's very expensive and they even have like eight hour park mobile next to the hospital, but it's still expensive. So they come park on our stream, but they're all facing.
Speaker 1: The wrong way. I want to yell at them. I hate that.
Speaker 3: So you're gonna like picket their their vehicle park.
Speaker 10: Then they know where you live when you're standing at your lawn exactly.
Speaker 1: That doesn't help. By the way, who was it that texted me for going through a light the other day?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Coast guard Kurt saw you. Yeah, going to old Man Hockey.
Speaker 4: Well there's a left turn lane that nobody is in so and going straight was green.
Speaker 1: So I turned and he sent me, you know, and goes pretty sure. That wasn't even close.
Speaker 3: I want you to get one today from a student returning home from school. Not even close.
Speaker 11: Hi, Elliott the morning, Hey late, Hey class.
Speaker 1: Hey, what's going on? Dude?
Speaker 8: You're gonna love this. I got a reckless driving speeding ticket in a highway safety corridor in northern Virginia, which is double points and double fines. So I was looking at twelve points and twelve hundred dollars of fines.
Speaker 6: Oh my god.
Speaker 8: And I'm a mechanic by trade. So I took my speedometer and I rigged it, and I went and got a calibration and went to court and a judge said, how do you plead? I said, not guilty. I got a calibration. I handed it to him.
Speaker 1: He looked at it.
Speaker 8: He said, defective equipment one hundred and twenty dollars by.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, Wait, but go back to what you said.
Speaker 4: What's an emergency corridor no highway safety cord?
Speaker 10: Yeah, like when they're doing construction and they say sign it the sin signed.
Speaker 4: Double finds doubled. Yeah, yeah, okay, I got you. Hey, I do have a question, though, I do have a question. Do a thank you, sir? If you lose your license, So let's let's.
Speaker 6: Say, like because it points yeah or.
Speaker 4: Whatever whatever your charge was, and you lose your license, does the does the state literally take your license?
Speaker 1: Or is your license just not legal?
Speaker 3: Damn it? You've asked this before.
Speaker 10: I don't know that they confiscate it, do they.
Speaker 1: I think it's just it's in the system, so it's flag. It's flagged.
Speaker 4: Because I was reading about somebody who had that happen and then like lost his license for three months and I don't remember what it was for, but it was it was It started with this of like I got busted for call it reckless or whatever it is, and I lost my license for three months and went out with some friends that weekend and went to a bar and was like, I have no license now because they confiscated the license.
Speaker 1: But there's no way that goes on, right, Maybe.
Speaker 3: It depends on the state line.
Speaker 1: Four What is it here?
Speaker 4: Like if I lose my license, Like I know, I'm not supposed to be driving, right, If I lost my license and I'm not supposed to be driving, I get that I earned it, But do they take my license?
Speaker 10: I would think they wouldn't want to take it because that's that's your form of identification.
Speaker 3: See, I'm looking back because I know this has come up before and there are listeners who had to mail it in.
Speaker 6: Oh after they do they.
Speaker 1: Do take your license? That sucks that I would be like, I don't know, he guess the mail?
Speaker 8: Hi?
Speaker 1: Ellie?
Speaker 4: Is this me?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Hi?
Speaker 1: Who's this? Hey?
Speaker 2: This is south out of Winchester. How are you doing?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 1: Good? What's going on? Brother?
Speaker 2: So that's kind of oddest that I'm saying this sitting next to my sixteen year old son who has a permit, but two weeks after I got my license. When I was sixteen, I grew up just north of Bowling Green, Kentucky, so home of the Corvette. Me and one of me and my friend was driving his dad's brand new Corvette. And and you know, when you're in the inebriated state of mind, everybody had me drive. So I ended up getting pulled over to one hundred and fifty six and the fifty five underage drinking d U I and uh yeah, got it and got my friend's dad's car and pounded and lost my license and couldn't get it back until I was eighteen. And yes, they took it.
Speaker 1: Okay, can we break that one down, though? Can we break just yes?
Speaker 10: Love to see his kid's face for your son, Let me break this one down.
Speaker 3: This can't be the first he's hurt.
Speaker 1: By the way, you know you earned every ounce of that, right, Okay, very good? Yeah, all right, this wasn't likely why.
Speaker 2: California year old No, I always joke around saying that nineteen ninety seven was at pensive wine. Just pour that s out.
Speaker 1: It was a bad year. But they took your physical license away, right.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes they did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go, there you go, all right, very good, Thank you, sir.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm sorry from slapchat. The clock didn't start an until they received my license.
Speaker 1: Oh damn postal carriers? Are you serious? Is that how it works?
Speaker 3: So that's how they ensued the mail.
Speaker 1: That doesn't count.
Speaker 3: You want to get it back? You probably rather drive it to headquarters. They figured it out than worry about the carrier. Right.
Speaker 4: But by the way, as soon as I pull out after dropping it off, now I get pulled for driving without a license.
Speaker 3: That would be a stupid ticket.
Speaker 1: Yes, no, well that one I earned, though, that one I earned. I don't know.
Speaker 3: The flag was up on my mail. Nothing took it.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. The clock doesn't start till they get it. Buddy, I would, I would drive it down there. I've fed exit. No, what is it? What is it when you have to sign for the receipt of it?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Certified? Yes, yeah, certified.
Speaker 3: Insured all of us.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Do you know how many times I've gotten subpoenas that I'm like, I ain't signing, not signing and see it?
Speaker 1: Hi Elliott in the morning, Yeah.
Speaker 11: Hi, who's a Hey, this is Ryan from Carroll County.
Speaker 1: How are you good? What's going on? Dude?
Speaker 11: So spring Break not spring Break Bike Week ninety nine. I was driving a Chase car, so the car with the tools and the tire stuff.
Speaker 8: Ye.
Speaker 1: Sure.
Speaker 11: And we're on A one A and Daytona Beach and I could see the cops. So there's a row of cross rockets in front of me that we're behind, and I could see the cops shooting radar. We're doing about thirty give or take. See the cop pull out behind me and he rides about two inches from my bumper for about a half mile, pulls me over, walks up, licensed registration, doesn't say anything, takes it back, comes back, and he goes, here's your ticket for impeding traffic. And I said impeding traffic and he says, well, yeah, I don't know how you do things in Maryland, but here at Florida, if I ride that close to you, you get out of my way.
Speaker 1: Oh damn, oh my god, oh my god.
Speaker 5: And I said what.
Speaker 11: And I had two buddies in the car with me, and I'm like, well what. And then to this day that was ninety nine, they still make fun of me when they see me