Speaker 1: Bill Cunningham, the Great American. Welcome this Thursday, afternoon, Christmas on the horizon. Last night, the President addressed the nation. I thought it was fabulous. I thought it was great. I'm going to share with you my ex account or my tweet it. Can I use the word tweet anymore about what I said about last night's speech and more. Plus the Bengals two is not going to play on Sunday. We'll see what happens now the Bengals won from an underdog to a favorite. We'll see what happens there. But until then, Congressman Warren Davidson, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. First of all, Congressman, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year. May I share with you my ex account and what I said last night late?
Speaker 2: It'd be an honor. Thank you.
Speaker 1: This is what I'm saying. Trump speaks to the nation. Three main goals as potus fix, the border lesson crime fix, inflation check mark all three. In fact, this morning the numbers came out. They're down to two point seven from three. They went down the place and number went down ten percent in one month, from three point zero to two point seven. May I continue American service members each receive, due to tariffs, a Christmas bonus of one thousand, seven hundred and seventy six dollars. Do you stand with DJT or you want Biden and Kamala back? They're back. Can you imagine the road not taken that if Kamala Harris and Tim Waltz the marshmallow Man was in charge of the economy. Now, where would we be.
Speaker 3: It's it's insane where we would be if if we had Kamala Harris and Tim Watson.
Speaker 2: Look, the country rightly.
Speaker 3: Decided we need we need another term for President Trump, and he's made the most of it. I mean, you look at the executive actions they've taken, and the momentum is great, and I think he kind of teed it up to say, hey, we've got a lot of things done.
Speaker 2: More good things are coming. Uh.
Speaker 3: The biggest thing that we did with the tax reform package. Some people are seeing that already, but you're really gonna feel it when you get to April fifteenth next year and you see, wow, okay, big returns and a lot of people are just in the coming year going to start seeing their withholdings changed so they have more take home pay. To be able to drive our economy, and I think that's really going to be a strong year ahead. President Trump really teed that up nicely, and I think he baited the whole country and the media into covering it too. They all thought he was going to talk about Venezuela, and he basically gave a here's what we got done so far, but wait, there's more coming.
Speaker 1: I have a sense Tony Bender tells me this. I think at times he has liberal leanings that they're kind of rooting against the country. They don't want the inflation number to go down. When the number came out this morning, I watch MSNBC MS NOW so you don't have to, and the coverage was not about the number three point zero to two point seven percent inflation. The number was about, well, coffee's up seventeen percent, cars are up four percent, meat is up fourteen percent, as like saying, well, my fingers and arms way a lot, but my body's in good shape. And so they want to downplay the number to say, you know what, well, and can you trust the number? Trump's in charge of the numbers. Can you trust the number? And after Trump mcgasoline maybe down to a dollar fifty a gallon and might be ninety nine cents again, which it was when I was a kid. But nonetheless, things are terrible, things are awful. The economies in free fall. Tariffs are going to be overruled by the Outh Supreme Court. The border's going to get wide open. Venezuela is going to attack Miami, Florida. And I'm watching this, I'm going, what are you saying. Do you think that Democrats under Trump want America to succeed or fail?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're rooting for failure and they're looking for issues. I mean, look, the House of Representatives just yesterday we passed it to start on healthcare reform. Not more free stuff for more people, not COVID era subsidies, real reforms for all all Americans, lowering health care costs, giving more options to people with health care.
Speaker 2: It's a start.
Speaker 3: I want there to be more reformed on our overall healthcare market. But we passed that on the floor of the House. No Democrats joined joined us in passing that, and why because they want the issue and what they're talking about with this COVID subsidy thing is really hiding the fact that Obamacare failed to make healthcare more affordable, and even the subsidies that they're fighting for, these aren't subsidies for regular Obamacare people that have them. These are bonus subsidies essentially for affluent people that don't even go to the people. They go to the insurance companies. They clearly aren't working, and they want to They want to hold that out there as their healthcare issue. And you know why, because they want an issue. They don't want to they don't want to solve the problem.
Speaker 1: And the other thing is one of the best. If you're in the military right now. You were in the military, you went to Notre Dame, you went to West Point, you've been a ranger. And if you're a product of what's it called today, private or a corporal at the bottom of the run, and here comes a check to you for one thousand, seven hundred and seventy six dollars, you know one in the media is covering that because it is so good for service personnel, and it reflects the idea that the tariffs are going to be used for those purposes. If the US Supreme Court rules at some point in the future that that's all illegal, and now we owe hundreds of billions of dollars. Wouldn't that wreck the economy.
Speaker 3: It'd be a really bad idea for the court to go back and kind of retroactively nullify, you know, the tariffs. And I don't think they're going to do that personally. But look, the goal with the tariffs has been to force a negotiation that's been very effective.
Speaker 2: We made progress. There's a lot left to do.
Speaker 3: And you know, part of the reason why would we teariff some of our allies and friends, well because they took America for granted and they were all trying to curry favor with China and at the expense of the United States, they weren't helping confront China. China's been abusive in their trade practices with everybody. And finally, even the Europeans are there. Mark Carney up in Canada is the most stubborn guy going maybe in Brazil. So there's still some lingering tariffs on Canada and Brazil because their countries aren't helping. But even the Germans, with the big German auto industry said, look, okay, we get it, we need the China market, but we are really seeing problems here and they are starting to help confront China. And look, we'd rather have a friendly trade relationship, the idea that we trades better than we have conflict. But we can't stay dependent upon China. And that's been a clear theme of the president. That's a clear foreign policy initiative, and in the way he's used it has been to forced that that's the prerogative of the president, the commander in chief, and I hope that the Supreme Court takes that into account when they provide this decision. Yeah, there is revenue there that comes from the tariffs, and Okay, Congress at some point, hopefully we'll walk those in and create some certainty around this.
Speaker 2: And that's kind of the theme.
Speaker 3: Like we passed some things through the House last year, but in the year ahead, even some of the things that we really want done our HR two three four five bills, the Senate hasn't taken up. So we really get to put pressure on the Senate to give us a vote. Hopefully they'll all pass, but we got to show the country, hey, we are on offense and there's a reason why we can get all this done.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: We also have massive fraud, waste and abuse. We talk about it every cycle, we never do anything about it. This time something is occurring. Ninety percent of the new signups for Obamacare or bots or individuals that are simply doing it with fictitious Social Security numbers, and huge amounts of moneys are going to individuals and so called clinics all over America that don't exist. Same thing with Social Security. There's about one hundred billion dollars a year in Social Security does waste, fraud and abuse. When you can talk about SNOP benefits, about half the SNOP benefits are bots, are illegals. And I'm reading this out of I read Minneapolis newspapers. I'll try to read everything. Minnesota officials and prosecutors. These are Minnesota state our warning, the State of Minnesota auditor and treasurer. They're facing unpresidented fraud crisis and his social service programs, with losses to Minnesota being about two billion dollars. And by the way, the states paid ten to fifteen percent of these costs. The Feds pay ninety eighty to ninety percent of the cost So if Minnesota lost two billion dollars, that means the federal taxpayers you and I lost about twenty billion dollars in one state. How do you respond to that the massive fraud, waste and abuse in Minnesota. What do you say about that?
Speaker 3: Well, look at who's leading the state, Tim Walls, right, that's who Kamala Harris picked as her.
Speaker 2: Vice president candidate.
Speaker 3: You look at Gavin Newsom, who wants to be the Democrat nominee. Look what he's done to California. That's what these people want to do to our country. And tragically, the one Democrat senator in the state of Minnesota who voted to turn off free health care for illegals in Minnesota was murdered. But you look at how deep is the scandal in the corruption up there with this money, No wonder people didn't want this exposed, and there has to be accountability. And I think, look, this is hopefully twenty twenty six will be the year that we finally hear the answers of the most frequent question I've got as a member of Congress. When is somebody going to jail? They want the accountability for the people that are doing this corruption. We keep having hearings and exposing the corruption, but now, Pam Bondi, when is somebody going to jail? And those prosecutions need to take place?
Speaker 1: Well, every now and then I'm sure in Congress Warren Davidson, you're running the elan omar. Her federal forms indicated six years ago she was worth sixty thousand dollars. Her federal forms now say she's worth thirty million, a Somali congressman from Minnesota. Can you ask her how that happened when you passed her in the hallway and the Rayburn office building? Can you ask her that question?
Speaker 3: Well, I am curious. I mean I hadn't heard that. That is stunning. Maybe she was following Nancy Pelosi's stock tips or something. But there's a lot of work there. Know, we haven't even held ourselves to account on some of those things with with reforms. But look, Alano Mark seems very clear from public information that she committed immigration fraud.
Speaker 2: She married brother no less.
Speaker 1: I mean, who doesn't marry, who doesn't marry their brother, who doesn't marry their sister? Married the married the brother as a as a felony to get into the country, get the brother into the country, and now they're both citizens. Isn't that fraud? If you marry your brother or sister to become a US citizen, it's.
Speaker 3: A it's a criminal of House, and again, when is somebody going to be held to account?
Speaker 2: I mean, these kinds of things are out there in the public.
Speaker 3: I mean I still am in shock that there's never been an accountability for the Clinton Foundation. So look, there are a lot of these things that have been out there for years, and I think, look, people, people don't talk about them every day anymore because they've kind of given up hope. And that's really it's a sad time. Dan Bongino took a year away, came and served as deputy director at the FBI. But I think a lot of people are a little demoralized, like, man, it's m Bongino can't get the reform at the FBI, what's it going to take.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm reading from this. This is Minnesota, which is a blue state, Minneapolis of Blue City. Twenty one percent of the country's states, which are all Democrats, don't want to share any information with the FEDS. This says. While investigating the scandal, Minnesota agents discovered that one suspected scammer his name or her name, I'm not sure is Asha farhan Asan defrauded the state's autism treatment program of roughly fourteen million dollars. He built medicaid for fake therapy sessions, used untrained staff, and paid paid parents fifteen hundred dollars a month to keep their kids in the program when they didn't have autism. And by the way, they've tracked the money, they sent hundreds of thousands of dollars to Kenya, Nigeria, and also to Somalia and also to El Kaeda and al Shabab. So the federal taxpayer and the Minnesota part is ten. So the federal taxpayer spend one hundred and forty million dollars for fake billing that went to terrorist groups. Tony Bender paid for that. And there's not more of an outrage, Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Look, we got to make twenty twenty six the Year of accountability, and you know, a lot of things got done. I think it's nice that President Trump came out there and said, hey, don't forget, we got a lot of great things done this year.
Speaker 2: But he also pointed to the future.
Speaker 3: And you know, my hope is that we do, in fact make twenty twenty six the Year of accountability. And you know part of that in Congress, we got our work cut out for us. We got to hit the January thirtieth deadline fund the government, and then there's really no excuse if we don't hit October first funding deadline with everything this year, So the part that we can control, we just got to get after. But we do have to put accountability on DJ. I mean, that is clearly out of control and broken.
Speaker 1: Lastly, January thirtieth is coming, my gosh, only five or six weeks away. Are the Democrats going to shut down the government again? That's what I'm hearing. They want to shut down the government again. Is that conceivable?
Speaker 3: Well, it's certainly conceivable. And look, I was here when it happened last time and we didn't even change anything. So we are close on some appropriations bills. Our appropriators got all the bills through committee.
Speaker 2: But again it's syncing up with the Senate and they say they got the sixty vote rule.
Speaker 3: When that kind of comes in, are they going to break the full of buster or they're gonna do something different. But the idea that we're going to just kind of continue status quo. None of us campaigned on preserving the status quo. We have to pass our priorities with a funding bill, and okay, we need some Democrat votes in the Senate to get it. They can't just continue to obstruct, obstruct, obstruct. I know twenty twenty six is an election.
Speaker 2: Year, but we do.
Speaker 3: Look, we need to take care of the country and come together and pass it in the appropriations bills as part of that.
Speaker 1: I know, you run on the House floor at two o'clock, according to Sea and then they're never wrong about two to two thirty. You're going to be voting on extending the Obamacare COVID subsidies for three years in about two hours. How's that going to turn out?
Speaker 2: Well? Sadly, it might pass the House.
Speaker 3: I mean we had four Look, part of the reason that the Speaker Johnson kept the House out of session was to keep pressure on Democrats when they shut down the government so that we could just reopen the government and not cave to their one and a half trillion dollar list of demands. Now they're not caving to everything, but one of the core ones was plus an up Obamacare. Because Obamacare is failing, they want to pump more cash into it. And this is a COVID era program. Democrats set the expiration date and now they're looking for Republican votes to help save it. And unfortunately, four of my colleagues have pledged to join that fight, maybe more when they call the.
Speaker 2: Votes, will join it so it might pass the House.
Speaker 3: They called the votes in the Senate on the same plan and Democrats voted for it.
Speaker 2: It did not pass the Senate, so.
Speaker 3: Hopefully it'll go nowhere at the end of the day because we've got to pass the House and Senate. I doubt President Trump would sign it if it made it to his desk either, but nevertheless, they're going to force a vote on it.
Speaker 1: Let's get more money to this, to the Minnesota fraud programs. Even Minnesota officials were saying, we can't live like this. One program was supposed to cost fourteen million dollars and one year, a jump from fourteen million to four hundred and twenty five million dollars in one year for autism relief, paid for only by the Minnesota tax payers. And that is ridiculous. And God help I guess a Democrat who doesn't keep the fraud going because you'll be voted out of office. And one was killed in Minnesota. My gosh, every time I talk to you, I get more depressed.
Speaker 3: Well, look, did good news is there's a lot of good people in the fight, and we get another got a great holiday season coming up. We can celebrate the birth of our Messiah and we'll be back home in Ohio to do it. So it's always an honor to celebrate with you. God bless you and all your lists.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Warren Davidson. We'll see what happens in a couple hours. And uh, let's keep all the fraud going because democrats benefit, kind of like they keep racism going because they benefit and get paid. So but thank you very much, Warren Davidson. Merry Christmas and happy New Year. Thank you. Let's continue with more Billy Cunning into Grand American News next, plus my time with doctor Brady, who has connected the Sirhan Sirhan assassination, and Lee Harvey Oswald to Luigi MAGGIONI, Oh my gosh, I didn't know that coming up at your home of the Bengals. News Radio seven hundred WLW