Speaker 1: TV, we are going to talk about this article. I saw it and then I guess it's been around a while. It's not totally new, but it's like British Vogue magazine something like that.
Speaker 2: Someone wrote an article in British Vogue about it, like week and a half ago or so now, and it's titled as having a boyfriend embarrassing now. So, like I said earlier, it's very clickbaity. It's kind of like, what does this mean?
Speaker 3: Whatever?
Speaker 2: And then everyone on social media is walking around and they're like, Oh, I'm better than you because I don't have a boyfriend wherever because it's embarrassing finally like doing something right for once.
Speaker 3: Yeah, whatever.
Speaker 2: But when you dive into the actual article, it's not necessarily that like you don't want love, you don't want a partner.
Speaker 3: It's the fact that a lot.
Speaker 2: Of people look at social media nowadays and they post their significant other for the first time, and then something might come out about that person that's like not very good, like whether that person's been dating other people or you look up their history and they like things that are inappropriate.
Speaker 3: Or something like that.
Speaker 2: And I think social media has kind of ruined a lot of things with having a boyfriend and publicly showing that.
Speaker 3: You have about boyfriend.
Speaker 2: So a lot of people have pulled back on publicizing their boyfriends. And this woman who wrote the article even said, like, look at social media nowadays. When you follow a creator and suddenly they have a partner and they're posting their boyfriend, you kind of lose some interest in that.
Speaker 4: You're like, okay, well, unfollow or mute or whatever.
Speaker 2: Right, Like, if you're a fashion influencer and you're posting all about your fashion and suddenly your boyfriend's and a bunch of your stuff, people are like, eh, not really interested anymore.
Speaker 4: And I think you could even pull that out of social media too. If you have like a friend that you've been friends with for years and you know them to be a very specific kind of person, you like their personality, whatever, and then they get a boyfriend and then they just become the girl with the boyfriend, and then they kind of lose all of that other stuff that was like define them in the first place. Then you're kind of like, God, Megan again, now she's just she's always with her boyfriend. I never see her anymore. All she talks about is her boyfriend and blah blah blah. So I think you can actually like see it in real life as well as on social media, and that's what she was talking about.
Speaker 2: I would like to point out that the author of that article did say that she spoke to pretty much only women that are in relationships. Yeah, and they explained why it is embarrassing to have boyfriends. It's not single women that are like, it's embarrassing to have a boyfriend. I don't want a boyfriend. It is like women who are actually in loving relationships and explaining that. And then I read this other article that was like a substack that said that public love has become a bit of a liability. It's not that we're ashamed of romance, we're just painfully aware that men are. Now, this is an article that it's not my opinion that men are just statistically likely to humiliate you. So who wants to go from being the it girl to poor girl in a single news cycle? Ooh, so it's a matter of like you post your boyfriend for the first time, someone comes out and is like, yeah, that person's not a good person because they cheated or they've been talking to me on.
Speaker 3: The side or something.
Speaker 2: So there's just a lot of lack of people being willing to openly talk about having a partner nowadays because because of the backlash, they feel like they might.
Speaker 1: Do you think that's an influencer famous Instagram or kind of a thing, because let's say if like I don't know, let's say that, I'm going to think of a friend of mine. Let's say Melissa, Okay, good friend of mine. If all of a sudden she gets a boyfriend and she posts it, I don't be like that, that's embarrassing, and like, good for you. You know what, You've been single for a long time and you're a wonderful person. So maybe as a guy I see it differently. But maybe it's just an influencer kind of a thing. Like you said yourself, if you're all about fashion, now you post your boyfriend. I mean I don't follow fashion. Look at my shop at Target.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, but if I saw like Bailey all of a sudden had a boyfriend, it wouldn't be like that's embarrassing. It'd be like, hey, good for you, You're a good catch.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: See. So I was thinking about it in the context of me because I'm the only one who's lived in my experience. So I was thinking, I've I've had boyfriends in the past, surprise to a lot of people, but I have had I have had boyfriends in the past, and I like my first one. I would post him a lot because he was my first boyfriend, so I wanted to be like, look I have a boyfriend.
Speaker 3: Look how cute he is.
Speaker 1: Wowow wow.
Speaker 4: But then the last one that I had, I rarely posted him because I did think, like, not that it was embarrassing, but I was like, this man doesn't define who I am, so I don't want my whole personality to become here's my man.
Speaker 1: Well, I would agree with that. I will make an analogy. It's like a guy who gets a new Mustang, Yeah, and every picture is with his new Mustang. Well, maybe he's really proud of it, but we're secretly snickering. It's like, bro, you know, you're more than just your Mustang, and that's embarrassing. I mean, you know, I mean it's like cool to him and good. I'm glad he enjoys the Mustang.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I do think though, that, like it doesn't have to be an influencer thing, whether you're posting on Facebook or Instagram or whatever social media platform you might be using. You know that everyone evaluates all of a sudden, you're not posting that partner anymore. Oh yeah, So he doesn't have to be some influencer who has one hundred thousand followers. It could be literally, you know, Rachel from your hometown, who you're like, oh, she's dating this guy, and then all of a sudden, it's like, oh, psych, what happened with that? Everyone analyzes this now, and this is probably I don't know. I think the assumption a lot of times is like something that happened when you post a bunch and then out of.
Speaker 4: Nowhere, it's like just kind of they're gone now, So like why start doing it in the first place.
Speaker 2: So I think a lot of the article just touches on the fact that people aren't necessarily not wanting love or romance or a partner. It's just the fact that, like, you're nervous for the shame that could come if something goes wrong.
Speaker 6: If we're looking at us like because I'm the boyfriend, I'm the boyfriend of the show.
Speaker 3: I not to you guys, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: Yet it's interesting because I don't feel like my relationship defines me. But I do feel like that is part of my brand, you know, when I first started on this show and moved out here by myself, and then people have slowly seen the progression of a less of visiting, a Lissa moving, we got a dog, things like that. But I don't know. I think that's just one piece of it. Because you also know that you can come to my Instagram. Obviously you'll see Alyssa and Ava my family, but you'll also see you know, Vont likes to cook, Vont likes to do comedy skits and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: But I wonder, when did you ever do a comedy skit?
Speaker 6: You just complimented a comedy skit I did about a week ago, the thing with the.
Speaker 1: Job, the job, right, Oka, right, Okay. I just needed to be reminded that it was funny. That was funny stuff. Yeah.
Speaker 6: But so yeah, I wonder if it makes me more or less embarrassing, because it's not what defines me, but it is part of what defines me.
Speaker 1: I get a text message with basically there's an article that says, is it embarrassing now to have a boyfriend, which Jenny said was very clickbaity because it's like, wait, I want to click on this and find out why it's embarrassing to have a boyfriend. This says, I don't post my husband on social media. We've been together fifteen years, married for six I used to post pictures of as a lot, and now I don't. Nothing happened. I just don't also do to his career, he's a cop, and to keep him to myself and my children safe. And I think that some people like, you know what. I'm not going to name her, but she said I don't post my stuff on social media, and she doesn't and she's married and she hasn't posted anything on social media. That's just not what she uses it for. But forget about social media just in general. I mean, if Bailey came in and said she had a new boyfriend, I wouldn't be like, well, that's embarrassing. You're more than just a boyfriend.
Speaker 3: But imagine if that's all I talked about out.
Speaker 1: Well, then that and that does happen exactly because we all know somebody who got I've had several friends drop out of my life because they have a relationship now, yes, and there is no time to get together and play cribbage. There's no time to get together.
Speaker 3: Because they're busy with their new like ever.
Speaker 1: And and you know what, and there's nothing wrong with.
Speaker 4: That, right, I mean, like good for you. But I think that's I think in when when I read the article that's like the angle that I was looking at it as like it's embarrassing to be so identity, right, lose your identity because you're like so happy in love. It's great that you're happy and in love, but like do you want to publicize that or is that embarrassing?
Speaker 2: And I also would say that there. I think that like the generations have just changed a lot, where like women, it was a badge of honor to have a male partner, yeah if you were into men, and now it's kind of like okay, but women can do everything else that a man can do too, So like it's not exactly as high of it's amazing to be in love and have a good partner. I'm not saying that, yes, but I'm saying it's not what we define ourselves at anymore.
Speaker 1: Is us being in a relationship fair enough? Coming up on you can't make this stuff up. There is a new trend on TikTok. It is a wellness hack that is super simple and surprisingly effective, and I will describe it to you. You can start following this today and I'll tell you about it next on. You can't make this stuff up.
Speaker 6: Two four.
Speaker 1: Here's a little fitness hack that is really easy to do, And of course it's from TikTok, but I think there is some validity to this. Would you like to hear it? Yeah, it's called the three by three by twelve rule. It's trending on the tiktoks. It's a wellness hack that's super simple but is surprisingly effective. There's a fitness coach named Abby says, here's you three things you get to do before noon. Three by three x twelve twelve represents noon number one, walk three thousand steps number two, eat thirty grams of protein, and drink one third of your daily water. So it should be the three by three by three by twelve rule. Don't you think three thousand steps, thirty grams of protein, one thirty or daily water. The ideas these small little winds early in the morning make momentum for the whole day. So if you do this well in the morning, you're not gonna want to go to Culver's get a double bacon cheese burger butter burger. I don't know, I get it, but if you get their early start on the being fit and healthy? How many hold on the I'm gonna ask Alexa, Alexa, how many eggs does it take to make thirty grams of protein?
Speaker 7: You need about five large eggs to get thirty grams of protein. I use large egg contains roughly six grams of protein.
Speaker 6: I could eat five eggs large eggs, though, like the jumbo ones, most eggs are grated as large.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I could eat five eggs.
Speaker 1: But would you want five eggs? Alexa? How much fat is in five eggs?
Speaker 5: Grams?
Speaker 7: Five large eggs contain twenty one grams of fat, so.
Speaker 1: That might be a little bit too much. I don't know so, Alexa.
Speaker 7: How I understand you're concerned about the fat content. Five large eggs do contain twenty one grams of fat, which might be more than you're looking for. Would you like to explore some lower fat protein options? Yes's ground her skinless chicken breast is a great option. It has thirty two grams of protein per one hundred grams, with only one hundred and fifty eight calories. Other good choices include turkey breast, whitefish like cod, and Greek yogurt.
Speaker 6: Fish like cod, fish, white fish like cod, comma like cod, fish like cod.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's kind of like fish, but it's not really like that fish like Okay. So anyway, as she said, if you do those things by twelve every single day, you'll be a fitter, healthier, and more energized you.
Speaker 6: Since you're the fitness person, like the most fitness person on the show, do you think you could wake up before the show and.
Speaker 1: Do a workout.
Speaker 3: I've done it before, And is it attainable for you?
Speaker 2: No, it's not because by like probably nine am, I'm like crashing.
Speaker 3: It's just like too early for us.
Speaker 2: And I know that there are people that do do that still, like they work a nine to five and they're at the gym at five am. I get it, but it's just like too much for us because we don't get to go just like sit behind a desk. We have to like speak and be engaging and stuff. And I don't know, I just think depending on your job, I think I could do it if I worked a job that started at like seven instead but and I actually probably would if I worked a job like that, because it's best to raise your cortosol levels right away in the morning, and then the rest of your day feels like a breeze basically, And that's what working out does to you.
Speaker 1: I've tried working out of the morning. I just don't have the energy for it.
Speaker 6: Because a lot of people don't know. We don't leave here at ten on the dot. We're still here for a while after the show is overplaying things, and sometimes we have other shows and things to do, things to edit.
Speaker 1: Jen said, I'm a little worried, Bailey. Yeah, Jenny said, we have to be engaging.
Speaker 3: I don't want to.
Speaker 1: I've forgotten to do that. I haven't been engaging for years.
Speaker 3: You've been engaged though many times.
Speaker 1: No, just once, well just once?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well and not to Susan.
Speaker 4: Well, technically you are engaged to Susan, weren't You didn't just go from girlfriend one day married?
Speaker 1: Changing the subject, do you anybody will watch that show? Black Rabbit's got Jason Bateman on it, and he's kind of like would Jude Law Jude Law? Well, and so I started watching it because it's number one on shows on Netflix, and we watched the first episode of Black Rabbit, and I looked at Susan at the end, I said, I don't care if I never watch another episode. Was like, oh, give it a chance.
Speaker 4: It's good.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I don't care what happens to these people? Does he? And I love Jason Bateman and I love Jude Law, but it just doesn't touch me. It's about the restaurant business and there's some criminal activity, and it's like, does any if anybody else watch this and if you saw it, let me know is it really good?
Speaker 2: But don't spoil anything, please, because I plan on watching it. And I'm on episode like three or four right now.
Speaker 1: Oh you are already, yeah, but you are watching it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But it took me like five days to finish episode one. That's like how much I wasn't really getting into it.
Speaker 1: It's a hard show to get into.
Speaker 2: I think it is hard because it's it feels like an Ozark, where it's like dark, it's dark lighting, it's dark everything the Ozark.
Speaker 1: I got into it right away because with Ozark, if you and I'm not gonna spoil much, but it gets exciting and episode number one because it gets like violent and like holy buckets, what just happened in episode one of Ozark, But in this one it's like starts off with a bang and then it dissolves into men.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You know, if I'm wrong, I.
Speaker 2: Think I'm gonna keep watching it because I have heard from people that it's good and I do love Jason Bateman. It's just that I hate his character in it, Like.
Speaker 1: He's not a light, not a likable character. Right, let's take a trip before four.
Speaker 5: Chance to want a trip to Los Angeles to see Sabrina Carpenter at one of her sold out shows. Happens now. I'm kd w B tunk Thata's the keyword feather. That's feather on our iHeartRadio app. Okay, go do that now so you can win that trip to Los angeles'd be very very cool. Coming up on Dave's Dirt, Oprah's annual Favorite Things includes glasses to wear in the shower. It's some other stupid gifts and we'll talk about Oprah's Favorite Things coming up, plus more on Dave's Dirt. Next on kd WB, would you throw this item away? So I'm going through my stuff in the basement and there's stuff. And there's an old pencil holder that my dad had on his desk my entire childhood, and it looks like a tree stump, but it's not much bigger than a soup can. And I think he made it himself. And he puts some felt on the bottom and its hollowed out to put your pens and your pencils in there. Yeah, and I never use it, and I don't think anybody wants it. You know, if I gave it to Carson to be like, yeah, I think your grandpa made this, you might want to care.
Speaker 1: I don't think that he'd want it, so.
Speaker 3: I threw it away.
Speaker 1: Is that a terrible thing to throw away? Something that your dad had for your entire childhood and then he probably made it, but nobody wants it and it's not valuable.
Speaker 4: Do you have other things that your dad had?
Speaker 3: And I don't think it's bad.
Speaker 4: I always think it's weird every time you say like, oh, I found this thing and then I threw it away, the fact that you're throwing things away.
Speaker 3: I would donate everything I don't want.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know, we do donate a lot. I went to the Old Boy Scout camping stuff and I found tons of jackets and rain pants and ponchos and things like that, donated those. I did take one coat down to Pilgrim Cleaners though, because it was a nice coat that it was either minor carsons, I don't remember, and took it down to Pilgrim Cleaners and donated it for coach for kids. Good because you find a coat in your old camping stuff or you're found like, you know, anything like old snowpants or anything like that. He keeps people warm in the winter. Take it down to Pilgrim.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you have plenty of time because they extended the date that they're accepting coaches because it's finally just starting to get cold out. So we know that everyone's got their winter gear still locked up in the closet somewhere, but you haven't told November fourteenth to drop it off at any Pilgrim drag cleaners. And also shout out to Devani's because you get a little coupon when you die too, so go get yourself a little pizza coupon and do something good for the community.
Speaker 1: So good. Can I bring up one other weird little thing? Sure, because things happen in our lives it's like, this is just weird. I'm want to bring this up with you guys. So there is a charity and I saw it somewhere and I thought it's called Imagine Outdoors and maybe somebody who works for Imagine Outdoors is listening. And I got a card in the mail that said, Hey, if you're good at skiing or camping or hiking or shooting or something like that, we want to take kids and get them outdoors away from their screen. Sign up here, do this VR shot picture to volunteer. So I volunteered and I never heard anything from them, and it's like, oh, well, I'm you know, I want to go do something with the youth or adults who don't have an opportunity to go shooting or hiking or whatever. Right, And but yes, yesterday in the mail I got a letter that said I want a big their monthly drawing. So I won like a one hundred dollars worth of food at Texas Roadhouse. What yeah. And I'm like, I feel a little bit bad about it because I've not done nothing for Imagine Outdoors, but I won their monthly drawing. I got one hundred dollars worth of free food at Texas Roadhouse. So I want to tell you, if you work for Imagine Outdoors, let us know what we can do to help you out right, Yeah yeah, and you want to be involved. They might be one of those charities that's understaffed and they don't have a lot of help or whatever. Thanks for the coupons for Texas Roadhouse. So guess what, We're not going to Benny Hounte. We're going to Texas Road over there, got free what we leave it up to you. We ain't going anywhere.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's true, Okay, anyway, I just thought it would pass it along.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at their website. I mean I think that they look like a very I mean they're a local Prior Lake charity.
Speaker 1: Prior Lake. Yeah, yeah, yeah, And.
Speaker 3: It's really cool.
Speaker 2: It's to get people to disconnect, to get off your phones and outside and enjoy the outdoors.
Speaker 1: And I would love to take you know, whether it is like a bunch of adults who don't know anything about shooting or camping or whatever, or kids or whoever it's for. But they haven't asked me to do anything. Maybe they heard yeah, maybe they know.
Speaker 3: They're like, well, we can't ask.
Speaker 1: Him Dave's creepy and he's going to steal your food.
Speaker 3: Let's send him a gift card so he just shuts up.
Speaker 1: Exactly, Let's go and do the dirt on KATIEWB Now the.
Speaker 3: News that has Hollywood talking Dave's dirt on Katie WB.
Speaker 1: Well, Oprah has released her annual list of Oprah's favorite things, including sixty dollars fog free glasses that you use in the shower. Well that sounds wait, it sounds cool, but who reads in the shower? And Oprah's like, well, you got to read the conditioner bottle? No, I don't. I learned in third grade how conditioner works. I don't need to read the instructions every time. It's not like putting together ikea furniture. I don't do it in the shower. I don't need you get the idea?
Speaker 3: Yeah, just do they have waterproof kindles.
Speaker 6: Maybe like a case or something, the same way they have phone cases that are what approved?
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay.
Speaker 6: I just think it's funny because not only does nobody need to read conditioner, but you make glasses because you have to go in and read it every time, you're not sure how to use after one use.
Speaker 1: Right like the next day you forgot ye God to put it in my hair. Also, when there's a two thousand dollars espresso machine and a seven hundred dollars pizza oven and a pizza officionado would tell you that a pizza oven does make a big difference in you know, whether you throw it in your regular whirlpool oven or what. So that is on Oprah's Favorite Things.
Speaker 2: So the four non blonde song What's Up. Here's a little clip of the normal song.
Speaker 3: What's Up.
Speaker 2: Came out about thirty years ago, but it is the charting on the Billboard charts right now thanks to this TikTok mash up with that song and B's in the Trap by Nicki minajutside. So I'm sure you've seen that social media where one person singing the What's Up part and then it kind of pans around to the other person. They go all hard on the bees and the trap and stuff. But What's Up is now reached number thirteen on the Billboard charts, and back in the day when it was released, it only peaked at fourteen. So here it is TikTok bringing back old goodies. Yeah, I'm here for it.
Speaker 4: We talked about Oprah's Christmas list. You know who else has a Christmas list? Gwyneth Paltrow.
Speaker 1: Story, but you are.
Speaker 4: Her annual Goop Holiday gift guide includes six Shaky things, a kinky Advent calendar, SATs pillow, and Intimacy chocolates, among other things like a pelvic clock exercise device. No idea, but if you want to get that, that is out now Goop and it's really expensive.
Speaker 3: I can only imagine.
Speaker 1: What is it? A love and toy Advent calendar. So you got a little ticky thing and a little shaky thing, a little feathery thing, a spatula because I told I told them that, you know, one of the things you got to have in your bed room in your night's standpatela batla.
Speaker 4: Yeah it's nearly thirteen day serious. Yeah, that's really but it does come with a paddle, handcuffed wristlets, and restraint tape.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 6: I watched the first episode of that terrible, terrible Kim Kardashian show All's Fair last night. It's it's just not what I expected. The show was supposed to be like a legal drama. Kim and the other character are supposed to start their own firm. I just didn't like a couple of things. They didn't give off legal drama. It gave off sitcom in the sense that I was supposed to laugh at things that weren't funny, Like they purposely had beats in the show that there was like this is a joke, but there was nothing funny. There was a a the black woman on the show was just doing the stereotypical black tropes of like let me get my purse, and I was just like, this is dumb, and it was the quality was giving like a kind of higher budget to be movie, if that makes any sense.
Speaker 1: A random clip of the day. Somebody dug this up and is going viral. Michael Jackson's non word ad libs from his album Smooth or from the song smooth Criminal. Now I want to hear now, I want to hear Smooth Criminal. These were, by the way, also the noises emanating from Jenny's bedroom. Yeah, yeah, what happened?
Speaker 3: I don't know that was the one that Jenny did. I got a heating pad around my neck right now. Well, speaking of being in the bedroom.
Speaker 2: Uh, there's a woman named Haley Bailey and she actually is from Excelsior, Minnesota and I follow her on Instagram. She's the super funny and on TikTok. But basically, she used to be married to this NFL player named Matt Khalil, and she went on to talk about how a huge issue and cause of their divorce is because of his bde She equated his area to two coke size or coke cans stacked on top of each other, and she said, like, we would try, but it was impossible unless you're going to be in tears basically about their sex life.
Speaker 3: And I like, I don't know. I feel like there's so many people out there.
Speaker 2: I had this conversation with a friend and her partner last night that you think a lot of men think women want this huge thing in the bedroom, and it really isn't. It's really about like what you know to do.
Speaker 3: With said thing.
Speaker 1: I don't know what to do with said.
Speaker 2: Well then yeah, but anyways, Yeah, Haley Bailey local to the Twin Cities, but her name is Hailey Bailey starring Hailey Bailey, but I think she might be legally Hailey Khalil when she got married. I don't know if she changed her last name, but on Instagram, you can find her under Hailey Bailey but grew up in Excelsior.
Speaker 4: Wo Tonight, there's going to be on TV on NBC a special called Wicked One Wonderful Night with newly proclaimed sexiest Man Alife Jonathan Bailey. He will be performing along with everybody else who's in Wicked, to sell a break the new movie coming out, which is in like two weeks.
Speaker 3: Honestly, I cannot wait.
Speaker 4: I feel like we learned about that forever ago and I've just been waiting, counting down the nights. But it's gonna be, you know, kind of like a musical production. Wicked One Special Night on NBC tonight.
Speaker 6: Speaking of Wicked, did we talk about Ariana Grande in the back lass she's getting right now now? So she they had a screening I guess for Wicked in Brazil one day this week and she couldn't make it. So she posted on the first thing on the post it said, uh, don't wish danger on us or don't wish harm on us or something, and it was a problem with the flight and everything, and so people are backing her because she's like the fact that she has to preface this with don't wish danger on me, because I guess the people in Brazil were very upset and they were like, how dare you?
Speaker 4: Why? Man?
Speaker 1: Well, what does she mean wishing danger? Like is she afraid to fly?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 6: I think people in Brazil when she said, hey, we can't make it, I'm sure they were like, oh, screw you and maybe wishing harm on her or something. Oh that's what I want to show up. But she said they she did everything she could. It's a flight issue.
Speaker 1: Speaking of flight issues, the FAA is looking to get on top of that air track face traffic controller shortage, and it basically it means more delays and cancelations. So they are saying they're going to cut flight capacity at forty major airports by ten percent. We don't know which ones, but we're going to guess MSP is at one of the major airports. They said, it's going to lead to more cancelations, but we're going to go to work with the airlines to do it in a systematic way. Due to the government shut down, air traffic controllers working without paychecks for more than a month. They are considered essential personnel and they are required to report to work, but a lot of controllers using sick and vacation days causing shortages. That's scary, seriously, because I would not want to fly in a sky that is not being properly controlled. And then plus the delays and the Thanksgiving holidays coming up three weeks from today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wow, Luckily, you know, Bailey and I are both flying yeast couple of weeks, and I haven't flown much in the last couple of years since getting the Campravan. And of course I have a flight in like a week. Bailey as a flight in like a week and a half.
Speaker 1: Yea, we're gonna fly to Colorado for Thanksgiving. But we're going to drive now, Oh yeah, because me like a road trip. It's nice. And then Bernie gets to go along too, and Roger the Cat gets to go along.
Speaker 3: What are you driving in the RV?
Speaker 1: No, God, no, no, I don't want to drive that thing. And you know, you never know what the roads are.
Speaker 3: Gonna be, like, Yeah, this is Bernie's first time in Colorado, right.
Speaker 1: It'll be that's so correct. Yeah, I know, I can't wait.
Speaker 3: You got to take a bunch of videos of him. Are you gonna let him go in the jacuzzi hadn't thought about it.
Speaker 1: You know what, Jenny, I will dicible yea, I will consider it. No, Okay, we'll be back in a second. On ktw to be your keyword for Saberena Carpenter comes up, don't go away. You're going to miss that keyword. Could which could be the time that you entered that makes you win.