Speaker 1: The News Junkie starts now. It is Friday, June twelfth to twenty twenty six. Wats to get to today? From the Invasion has begun to new bombshells drop and the Nancy Guthrie investigation and will least Sunday UFC fight at the White House get canceled. Plus your calls, dispatches, emails, text Sam Moore Sea Ladies here. Hello, Josh is with us a good day and so are you. You can join us with the dispatch. Go to Thenewsjunkie dot com hit record on your first dispatch today. You can also watch the show on YouTube and twitch dot tv Slash the News Junkie. Your message is rowing right at the studio in Rio Tan and this never ever ever happens. Friends, what I say, No, not you, Okay, I thought I said something stupid explosive laughing in the middle of my intro. You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Josh, Josh got up for a quick sucket for his camera intro.
Speaker 1: Just croch it to the crouch chop movement. Now you can do that on a Friday, but I do want to warn you. We got a last minute message right here just coming in right at the nick of time, right in the nick of time, either one. It's a last minute message from that man in the banana costume. Let's see what he said. Great Friday, we did it. Everybody, you made your way to a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday has a ride. Patch yourself on the back. I knew you could do it. Everybody, that is, except for Josh. Everybody except Josh crap, he did nothing this week. The rest of us. Patch yourself on the back. You did it. You made it through the weekend upon us. Let's have a good time. Boy, do we have a lot to get to here on a Friday. Josh just back from New York City, almost died in the melee around the Knicks winning everything and my baby. And then you got all of the people I am seeing. You know nothing against these folks, really, all right. I wasn't coming from Taylor for Taylor Swift yesterday or any that, but I do see all of these people coming out of the woodwork. Who I look at and.
Speaker 2: Mic whoa are you are you seeing the reaction to one Miss Monica McNutt or whatever her name was.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, getting it right now, We'll get that's the woman who started trashing Taylor Swift. We'll get to that at some point during the show today, the update on that clip that went viral. But I'm talking about all the people who are kind of just stepping out and you see them making a video where they're like Nicks baby, and you're like, you stage kid, ass mfer you do not you. I know you don't like sports, maybe more than me. I know that you aren't a fan, but here you are all of a sudden, and it's not just that you're coming out and you're like, I'll be watching the Knicks game tonight. It's like you gotta be number one on fire. I'm number one Knicks fan. A lot of that I see on social media. But you know what, have fun, do your thing. Even josh had fun out there. Look at this guy. Does he know anything about basketball? Yeah? They shoot the ball into the hoop, buddy, that's true. That's true.
Speaker 3: They do. They do.
Speaker 1: You have a good time in New York City time. How is Schmuck? Well, that's that's an incredible bar. There's a place called Schmuck. Yeah, okay, am I crazy. Josh is the resident. I pay attention to Joshu's social media offerings. Well, hold on, Josh, is the resident have to here? So I do have to ask, what doesn't schmuck mean? Isn't that like the piece that gets cut off when you get you know, when you maybe that's your foreskin? I know, But isn't that Isn't that another word for it, like mcgg or something? Of course, yes, I was always thinking schmcgagy. I can't not a day goes by. All right, we were learning things here today, and I'm glad you're back, Josh. We're glad to have you.
Speaker 2: It's a common pejorative of Yiddish origin. Also a surname in Germany.
Speaker 3: Is here.
Speaker 1: I would want that last name. All right, we got Let's put her ears the ground, our fingers and the pulse. Let see what's happened to this great, big, wide world of ours? And here we go. This is during the baseball game, Washington versus the San Francisco Giants, Baby, and they were excited. Bases loaded, one of the big swinging bats up at the plate. Could there be a grand slam? Probably not. They're pretty rare in baseball. In fact, they made a bet in the broadcast booth that one of them would get new dude, if there was a Grand Slam, here's what happened.
Speaker 4: Maybe more than tarps off. The beltage knocks one out of here. I'm going to hold you to it. Time to drop trials and hog out.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'll just we could stop on a hog out for a second. I was one step down from Milker's I think, and the bro language that's being used here, but hog out implying that they're gonna porky pigot in the studio at the very no all of it. They said tarps off as well. Oh yeah, the whole thing naked, completely nude in the studio.
Speaker 2: I don't don't. I don't remember what sporting event they were covered, but they were covering. But I recently saw on the news they had one of these situations where everybody's got their shirt off and swinging it round. I think I think it might have been sweet Amy Coffelt. They were like, she took her shirt off. No, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 3: She was.
Speaker 2: She was talking about it on the news and she said, they're doing a thing they call tarps off. I know, it's like Tom's off has been around a little while.
Speaker 1: Come on, I'm not familiar with tarps a hog out, hog out. The addition to that is a little bit much. But they were saying, look, we'll never get our grand flat.
Speaker 4: Right more than tarps off. The Beldridge knocks one out of here, I'm.
Speaker 1: Gonna hold you to it. Time to drop trial. There we go, hog out. Oh girl, here comes back. See that tarp off. I knew it wasn't going to escape you. Why the cameraman found the one woman in the crowd. You're ruining our feminist credibility here. There was one woman that the cameraman.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I'm ruining the feminist credibility. Sean's the one that thinks there's only one woman in the crowd.
Speaker 1: Wow, the crowd was full of literally, don't don't put this on me. They're showing the crowd, and the crowd was full of it's full of men with their shirts off, yea tops off, men with their shirts off. So it's as if they say to the cameraman, can you find somebody who is a woman in the crowd, please, for God's sake, And they said, all right.
Speaker 4: Don't knocks one out of here. I'm going to hold you to it. Time to drop trial. If you hog out.
Speaker 5: Here we go yeah, no way they're going to hit.
Speaker 1: A grand slam. Right, there's no there's no shot they're going to hit a grand slam. Drive hands out of here. Oh yeah, everybody, yeah, baby, come out? Nobody. Could you believe it? Nobody took their hogs out? Not a single hog was That was just in the broadcast booth, right was that there?
Speaker 3: Little?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Well they didn't mention it, so maybe they maybe they did it, but just kept it nice and quiet. It was a quiet Hog release perhaps, But we want to know what you have going on, what's going on in your world today? And what are the questions?
Speaker 2: I want to ask you a quiet Hog release for the that's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: I'm a professional broadcaster, Sea Lane. I'm writing down some notes for future discussion here. I wasn't writing down quiet Home. Do you want me to email it to you so in case you can't read it later? No, I can read it. Well, I don't need to read it because that's not what I wrote, all right. I feel bad lying I did write No, I did. I did write Quiet Hog release. But I wanted to ask you a question, everybody, what are your thoughts? Because I have there's there's some information coming in on this. But this Sunday is supposed to be this wacky thing where they've decided to have a UFC fight at the White House for Non Trump's birthday, for Not Trump's birthday, and they've manufactured this like spider cage, and they've got the octagon and there for some reason, it's going to be people just slugging each other in the face at the White House right there next to it for this UFC fight. And in the last moment here there, you've got this lawsuit that's trying to shut it down. Before the UFC fight happens at the White House on Sunday, you have got weather that could either be too hot they were worried about, which I didn't know that was a possibility, like too hot for an MMA fight because it's too hot there. Yeah, but Josh, too ot for two guys to punch each other in the face.
Speaker 3: Or not.
Speaker 1: That does that does affect things. But also the second thing was there could be torrential downpours and lightning, and if you've got a big metal cage around your octagon, and then you're like the thing, the whole, the whole thing that they've set about there. I don't know that they'll be able to do it.
Speaker 2: If that's the case, one could argue that if you have a big metal cage around you, uh, that it's grounding.
Speaker 1: And it's like a lightning round by driving your car. Is that how a way if you were in the middle of an octagon, wouldn't that just be a lightning target. You're like standing on the mask, but.
Speaker 2: The electricity travels the path of least resistance. So if there's a lightning rod on top or just the cage itself, Yeah, and it travels straight to the ground.
Speaker 1: It also would be way more exciting to watch it. It looked really cool. You got two guys and they're they're hugging each other the whole time. They're trying to punch each other out, and then there's also the threat of a lightning strike. I might watch that. I might tune into that. They revealed the venue in full to the press yesterday. People are not hugely in support of this, by the way, when I look at this. The question asked to a large survey audience was do you approve or disapprove of the White House hosting an Ultimate Fighting Championship fight as part of its Freedom two fifty celebrations, which is kind of a hilarious question in and of itself. Strongly disapprove forty percent, Somewhat disapprove eleven percent. That's fifty one percent against, strongly approved twelve percent, somewhat approved fifteen percent, that's only twenty seven percent against, and obviously the rest lying in that not shore column. So we'll see if we can get you not sures to be on the record here. What do you think as this is approach?
Speaker 6: Here, here we go some new images of the UFC two fifty event and the venue that's going to be hosted there at the White House. Take a look at this, because some reporters on the ground are yes that first look at this moment, so you can see there in the background and says freedom to fifty.
Speaker 1: It's pretty wild looking. It is just kind of wild looking to have a venue like this right on the backsteps of the world.
Speaker 6: We see the White House and just look at that how it's all being.
Speaker 1: Set up there.
Speaker 6: The stage is the set. We are waiting for this specific event to get underway in just a matter of days. Now, the UFC again set to hold its first event on the White House South lawn with a mid to marshall are show timed for President Trump's eightieth birthday.
Speaker 5: Whoa wait, right, wait, A lot of the nations tool whoa what that's a coincidence?
Speaker 1: All right, I'll have you know. I've been told, I've been informed. No politicians lie. This is a coincidence the timing. So how to America. This is about the two fifteen.
Speaker 6: Hundred and fiftieth anniversary. This is just one of the live images that we have. We also have this courtesy of multiple Oh, this one's great that we are getting down there on the ground in Washington, d C. Now UFC for two to fifty set to begin Sunday night. The CEO of UFC, Dana White, friends with President Trump.
Speaker 1: And wait, that doesn't matter.
Speaker 6: You're the idea of bringing mixed martial arts to the White House.
Speaker 1: All right, So they're all set for Sunday, But will it get rained out? Will it be too hot? You have an eight sided cage thirty feet in diameter ready for some MMA fighters to punch each other by the White House. Because why not?
Speaker 3: Baby?
Speaker 1: The United States of America. That's what's happening here. And they worry because it's already been pouring down rain on the South lawn to the White House. And now I don't know. I don't know what's going to happen. They said this is is this Dana White? Dana White says, I mean, if you read the internet, the whole effing show is getting shut down on Sunday. Dana White says, But I don't care if it snows rains. Whatever we are going and even lightning. You guys all played sports when we were growing up. Whenever there was lightning, you'd set the lightning out and then when it was over, you played. And that's what we'll do. And if there would be lightning, we'd know it days before and we would work around it. I don't care if it snows rains, whatever, says Dana White, The fight will go on at the White House. What do you think? Let us know? Send us a dispatch and email, even an anonymous dispatch, by the way, now available on the iOS app. You iPhone users, update your app this morning and you'll have the ability to send as anonymous. All right, we have so so many things to discuss today, banger clips galore. But I'm very excited about a segment that is forthcoming because the invasion of the World Cup fans has begun. This is not a sports show, by the way, if you're just tuning in, and this just has happens to be some of the stuff in the news, things going viral at the moment of sports in the news. But the invasion is underway. All of these people from around the world have arrived in the United States of America and they're ready for the World Cup and this is being played all over the country and all over Now. Yeah, really it's Mexico too, right, I think there's a couple in Mexico, Vancouver, a whole bunch of stuff. So it's it's so big, there's so many teams obviously that they have to spread this out over a big area in a lot of time. But I've found the most annoying people who are visiting the United States of America for the World Cup action, Which country is he gonna say they're from? All right, I'm gonna it's one country in particular, and I'm I got i gotta be the one to say it. We maybe we ought to just refuse entry. Maybe we ought to just wait until these folks are at the airport and go spin it on a round right back out of here.
Speaker 2: He told me off the air it was the Nigerians, and then I had to correct how we said it.
Speaker 1: That is not true. That's not true. I'll tell you what country. It's in the wrong form of g. That's a We'll see what you think about this that is coming up next on the news, Chunkie. The World Cup is on, whether you like it or not. And I know some of you are like, God, I hate that soccer. I don't like it here in America. It's not for me. Give me some baseball or football or whatever. I only care about the viral aspects of this. And I will tell you, without a shadow of a doubt, there is one country that has made their way onto the shores of the United States of America. They are here to celebrate and party for their World Cup team. And they are by far more annoying than all the rest of them. All Right, every other country that is funneling human beings into the United States for the World Cup right now, the travel is out of hand. It's wild. There's people from all over the world coming to the US. Oh, Shawn, just Worth, They're going to stay. I'm I'm fine with some of them staying, but not these people. And I asked in chat during the break, I was like, which country do you think is going to be my one that I'm pointing out for being most annoying as visitors for the World Cup? And there was so many people saying Brazil, Brazil, Brazil wasn't even my radar. I think of like the Brazilian models that go to the soccer games. I think of the great Brazilian players that I can't list off the great Wow. I mean I don't. I don't think that's an issue, but there is an issue out there. It's one country and they're visitors. You gotta go. I'm sorry, There's just there's only one way to handle this. We need to reject them when they arrive at the airports. That country is Scotland, all right, and this is shut them alone. A fact that I will prove to you over the course of a couple of clips I'm going to play for you here. The Scottish fans have made their way into the United States of America and they won't stop. They just won't stop, all right. There's no rest for these people. And I think, Josh, see Lane, I think I'll bring you around to my side of thinking here. But here's the exhibit. This is them heading over from Scotland. This is before they even arrived in America.
Speaker 7: Okay, thousands of Scotland fans are making the journey across the Atlantic to support the nation.
Speaker 8: The party has already begun.
Speaker 7: At Edinburgh Airport were treated to a march led by members of the military Tattoo pipe band with Highland dancers.
Speaker 1: Okay, sounds fun do to a bagpipe count please, let's just ways have a side bet on bagpipes. Sit. Why this is before they even left? Are they're all singing at the airport together? Oh? God? Why this is before they even arrived in the United States of America. This is the Scottish contingency of fans.
Speaker 9: You're just mad about the bagpipes. I do hate badness, hates funerals for cups in Boston.
Speaker 1: You heard it here first.
Speaker 7: Hold Fxborough and we have breaking news right now, a thrilling site for soccer fans. Within the past few minutes, the French national team arriving at their hotel in Boston.
Speaker 1: The four seasons.
Speaker 7: You can see just a crowd of fans waiting to see the players pull up Frank right, So.
Speaker 1: You got the French people out here, they seem all right. They're just they're getting the autographs and eating their croissants and that the biggest star in the sports at BAPE.
Speaker 7: France will be stopping in the city and training at Bentley College in Waltham. Their first matches are in New Jersey and Philly before they play in Foxboro on June twenty sixth. The tournament officially starts, though, with matches in Mexico tomorrow.
Speaker 10: That's right for fans of Haiti in Scotland.
Speaker 1: The real excitement is right here on Saturday. So Scotland is playing Haiti. That seems like a weird mix up, the culture clash on display there. But the Scottish and the Haitians are playing in the first round and you get these kind of interesting mix mixed matches or whatever in the World Cup. But now to these Scottish fans as they have arrived, they were partying before. Now they're in America.
Speaker 6: Wvc's Mike Sullivan caught up the fans who were landing at Logan Airport.
Speaker 1: A lot of excitement, Mike, Oh, a lot of it.
Speaker 11: I mean, Logan Airport is starting to look like a stadium with a lot of these fans already showing up into perform including the Scots who came in a kilt, some of them wearing that kilts for the entire flight across the pond.
Speaker 12: Of course, for three things. They're kilts, their chants and their libatians takings.
Speaker 13: Since what they doug out this morning the morning I.
Speaker 1: Go up, I'm not seeing the issues, he said. I've been drinking since what time did I get up this morning? One o'clock in the morning. So this guy's drunk already. He just got in the United States. He's been drinking the whole time.
Speaker 12: Okay, Some fans began heading to the airport down for the US for the World Cup.
Speaker 1: We ran out a beer. That's my only complaint. The flight ran out of beer, ladies and gentlemen. This is the Scottish contingency coming over to celebrate the World Cup. And this man says, oh, the only problem we've had so far is our entire airplane ran out of beer. And on the airplane they're all in their kilts, they're all playing their bagpipes. It gets worse and telling us when the beer ran out, he switched to wine. So I'm going to cool.
Speaker 13: Let I have a nice whiskit west. Wait, Frank Jeeves, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: What this guy who woke up at one o'clock in the morning and started drinking beer, drank all the beer on the plane with the other Scottish people, and then when the beer ran out, they started drinking all the wine. They wait, boged it. Then yeah, then they did the weight box challenge. And then he got to the airport and went to the duty free store and loaded up on whiskey bottles.
Speaker 2: And now he's trying to find the Cheers bar. He hit the duty free before he left. I don't think you can shop at the duty free when you get to your destination. You can bring that right in the airport after you, because he's got them already, buy it when you're past security.
Speaker 1: So he buys them at the airport. He's got all these bottles and everything. He's rolling those two and he's like, I need to find Cheers. I need to get on into the Cheers bar right now. This is where these folks are. Everyone knows your name. By the end of the weekend, Boston will know the Scots certainly, but they're attired And what's an airplane seat like in a kill? Yeah, holden sweat.
Speaker 12: Ready for the games a weekend, some shouting out thousands of dollars.
Speaker 1: I don't know. The final for the first time in twenty eight years. Quite expensive. Yeah, it was the category one ticke a fused on shale. What about twelve hundred quids? Yeah, I have no idea. I can't they speak the same language as fashing about twelve hundred quid. I have no idea what these guys are even saying. They're hammered and they won't stop. They're bringing their bagpipes absolutely everywhere with them. They get off the plane, they're in the airport. Here's one of the Scottish guys. Tell me you want this in your city. I would like this in my city. You're out of your mind. I'm gonna hire a bagpiper to show up at your house starting early tomorrow morning, Josh, and then all day tomorrow and then you get the bagpipers just Sunday morning for Sunday morning coming down when you wake up, the bagpiper. I'll get this guy ready. Oh god, they don't stop. Everywhere they go, they're blasting the bagpipes. Here's another guy that they finally got to the bar in Boston. I don't know what bar they're at, but guess what they're doing. Oh wow, they're playing theirpipes.
Speaker 10: Twist on the American national anthem tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I love this country. You should be proud. I love our national anthem. You know what I don't love. I don't love it on bagpipes. I don't want it here.
Speaker 2: If you don't choose between our national anthem on bagpipes or Borat singing the national anthem or singing the Kazakhstan national anthem to the tune of our.
Speaker 1: National anthem, I'll take that one. I'll take the Borat. I'll take that. Because these people everywhere they go around town. Here they are in Massachusetts. They they rented out a house, I guess or something for an airbnb. They put up all their stuff, They walked outside the house. The second beach stands for bagpipes. They have invaded the city. Okay, the Scots are everywhere. Everywhere they go, they're bringing their bagpipes. I got so many pieces of evidence of all of this. This is the I'm taking over one of the pubs in Boston. I haven't even played this one yet. Do we hear bagpipes eighty six percent years? I don't know this song. Probably. Yeah, they don't have many the Scots. They're not a whole bunch of big bandlimers. I mean they can drink. These Scots are drinking. They will not stop out there. Dwayne says, this is what makes the World Cup a fun time, people coming together for a cross from across the globe to watch matches instead of killing one another. True. Yeah, it's so it's so interesting and it's not really just that you have and obviously I'm kidding, it's not really just that you have like people coming over from Scotland and they're headed into the United States and there's going to be a little bit of a culture. It's that you have big groups so they're insulated. So the Scottish people are gonna have like all their Scottish friends around them, and everywhere they go they'll have like a little bit of Scotland coming along with and and then you'll have that for every country. That was just a glimpse at Scotland coming to the United States for the World Cup. Imagine that if you did that for every country. Imagine all the didgeri dues. If I played you a compilation of what's going on with the Australians arriving in the United States of America too, I'd be down with it. You guys like didgeridoos too. Have you ever heard of Xavier Rudd? No, and I don't want to because you haven't either middle name. He doesn't have a middle name. Act yeah he does. There's no way. There's no way.
Speaker 5: By the way, we got to five five five bagpipes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's see. The fact five back bagpipes is like you've gone way of women. Almost. I've almost said something wrong, the five different kind of pipes from my man, I don't. That's not how I really feel about the bagpipers. Just for the record, despite the kilts and all that, I love them, I think it's great. I think this is interesting. I think it's an interesting thing. That's why I've been talking about all these people getting to experience America so and the culture clashes.
Speaker 2: The funny part about because I think when you just watch the interview and it happened so fast and they move on to the next thing in the news, you don't stop to think about what one am in Scotland means, you know, I stop drinking at one am. I've been drinking the old time when I had a bed on the plane. One am in Scotland is eight pm the previous evening in bo.
Speaker 1: They're like twelve plus. They all got their kilts on their hammet and they're like, all right, we all have standard issue Scottish bagpipes. Take them out. Let's go here, here we go. So let us know what you think, hate it, love it. Tell us how you feel about all this stuff that's happening with these countries. Come into the United States of America. Give us your thoughts on the dispatch side. Record yours again. Click anonymous if you want to disguise your voice in the app or on the newsjunkie dot com. If you record a dispatch on the website, and send your emails in tips tips at thenewschunkie dot com. All right, quickly, quickly, a couple of emails rolling through, Hueye says Sean. You were talking about budget cuts, tax cuts, shortfalls and all of that good stuff. One way to save money is to have one fire department and police department per county. You were talking about Palm Beach county and the huge budget for all of this stuff. Palm Beach County could have multi has multiple smaller departments, duplicating expenses, and that drives the price up immensely. There's so much duplication of tasks that cost gap could be closed by having one point of service. There are thirty eight counties, there should be thirty eight fire services. Wiggle wigle pop pop, says Huie with an email. I don't know. I don't just I think that there's a lot of overcomplications. Nobody ever wants to bring the budget down. They just want to take more and more of your money. I'm here to fight for you to keep more of your money that you work for. That's it. That's literally the bottom line. I'm not a team sports player for politics. I'm here to fight for you so you keep more of your hard earned money. And I think that that is important. That's one of my key things that I try to focus on. However, I will tell you Palm Beach County is a big ass county. It is a big ass county, so it's a lot of space to cover, and maybe that's why they break it up. I guess you could still do the same fire Department. Just you couldn't have just one place. I know that it's too big of a county to pull that off the rest of these will have to save so it don't fall too far off. Time. Somebody has been up to no good near the White House. They found something absolutely massive in scale. It was hidden before their eyes until they got up a bit higher and took a look. What was that they have discovered near the White House that has prompted an investigation that is coming up next on the news Junkie. Somebody had a hidden plan and a hidden message at the National Mall in Washington, d C. Now, maybe this was supposed to be tied in to this big UFC fight with the whole giant structure that they put next to the White House. But somebody had to there to sneak this in. I don't know how they did this, but they put a big hidden message on the National Mall at the White House. I'll tell you what it was. What's going on, et cetera, et cetera. Josh is with us. He's fresh back from New York City and one thing that he wanted to do while he was there was he wanted to possibly go to a Knicks game. The problem is, Josh, as we all learned, only really, really really rich people can attend those games. It's true. Yeah, it's only for the very very very rich among us. And the tickets were what seven tens seven to eight just for a nosebleed seat, for a nosebleed seat to see the New York Knicks play, seventy eight thousand dollars. The nice ones were like thirty grand or something. Inside was like one hundred plus. Okay, who were the celebrities that you saw court side watching any of the the action going on?
Speaker 9: Bike Lee, Ben Stiller, Larry David, Jim.
Speaker 1: Timothy Shalome he's a big Knicks fan. Taylor Swift, that's right there, we go, same time, Riska Hargatee. Oh yeah, Christopher, that is that one either? Oh okay, I do know that guy. Yeah. Let's go to Ben Stiller, because when I saw this clip, I go, is he serious? That's the first question I have for you. I'm gonna play. I'm gonna play Ben Stiller talking at an interview that they did for the New York Knicks game and all the hype around all of this stuff. I'll get into what happened on the National Mall in a second. But I just wanted to put this out there to see how people felt about it. One do you think he's being serious? And two? Why why on earth would they do this? Here's Ben Stiller talking about the Knicks game. Hey Ben, you're not a fairweather fan. That's Charles Barkley talking to him. If you didn't notice d voice number one, thank you for the love you show.
Speaker 14: You showing our show much you got, But you like a real fan like a lot of these other freeloaders. They just showing up cat the Nickson doing good. How long have you actually been a season ticket holder?
Speaker 15: I don't have a season ticket. I just get I get the tickets the celebrity. They give us the tickets first time.
Speaker 1: Man, you know what? Good for him? All right now? I see AJ saying he wasn't serious. It was a joke. I don't know was it? What is it? Because it didn't really land like.
Speaker 15: A I don't think I could afford that the knixt season ticket in front row. No I'm lucky, No, I'm just I think it's because I've been coming for so long.
Speaker 1: You know that there's they feel I'm a loyal fan. Our family has been coming forever, so I'm lucky enough to get that, and I've been coming since. I yeah, first I played in nineteen seventy four. Wow, I remember everyone was not born.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 15: I mean when my dad, you know, meeting meeting the Knicks.
Speaker 1: I remember it sounded serious to me, right, Like they said, dude, do you have season tickets? Because you see Ben still are up there with all these celebrities. Tickets are so expensive, and you're like, well, you must have season tickets to go see the Knicks play. And he goes, no, I don't they just give me free tickets because I'm a rich, famous celebrity And I didn't. I don't think he was joking, But isn't this the weirdest, dumbest thing about celebrity culture. The people with the most money and the most resources get free stuff like that. And Joshua Marie Fowler can't get a seat at a damn Nicks game when he goes to visit New York City for God's Day, I can't believe he should be more famous, josh I'm trying. Did you hear him?
Speaker 2: Like, realize how tone deaf that was gonna sound? When he said celebrities, but he cut off the word right in the middle. He's like, yeah, you know, I don't have season to you know, the celebrity they just give me.
Speaker 1: He's like, oh no, they're going to write about this. Why I appreciate him being honest. If that's the case. I don't have a season ticket. I just get I get the tickets. The celebrity they give us the tickets. Yeah, he did hit the brakes right there. They give us the tickets. Josh can't even get a bagpiper. What a shame. Well, thank god for that. I'll have you know.
Speaker 9: I hired the bagpiper for these just call moment masters.
Speaker 1: He's got contacts. I have a bagpiper and this still works.
Speaker 2: Seeing is that Tina Fey a couple of seats down from him right here?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's Tina ben Stiller. I don't you know, I don't know who all these people are. This is a Spike Jones like Lee, Spike Lee, I screamed.
Speaker 2: Last time, told me to do that, Spike And is that Keenan? I can't tell if that's great over here?
Speaker 1: I can't It's a little bit like you know to adp Yeah, is it Tracy Jordan, I mean Tracy Morgan. That's a TV show name.
Speaker 3: You're not beating.
Speaker 1: They all look alike, alligation, Thanks for taking me to the nick Lemon Fair, Josh, yeah, look it's in my in my defense, what I'm looking at here, since you guys can't see, it's radios. What I'm looking at here is a very blurred image of the crowd here. So it's hard to see. But I can see Ben Stiller, not because he's white, but because he's the most obvious. I just saw him in the interview. But the celebrities get the free tickets. This is absolutely out of control if true, But you know that's just how it is. Celebrities rich, famous, they get all of the money they I think all the teams have a couple seats that they kind of hold until they get that phone call and they're like, hey, you know it's obvious Kevin Hart wants to come to the game and he's gonna wear his next gear. Can you put him? And you put him in a good seat, and then they're like, yeah, right next to Tina fe But how do you know, like does if somebody more famous calls, do they get the ticket over you withou Ben Stiller get out there, you know I wouldn't be I don't know Ben Stiller could. Yeah, a big name, he's involved in a lot of stuff.
Speaker 2: But I think there would be like some lesser name, like like I think the who plays the referee from Semi Pro. You know the corn Dogs Jackie. You know that guy's been in so much stuff as in.
Speaker 1: Like smaller torn No, no, no, not ripped torn Uh you Dodger wrenshit could dodge a mall? Yeah, well he might he you know, if Ripped Horn were still with us, rip ripped torn Uh, he might you know, get kicked, you know, get booted a couple of rows back for more famous people. That's how it happens. Let's go to the thing I teased here at the National Mall. They must have done this surreptitiously. I don't know if it was a crowd behind it, but somebody did it. And on the National Mall grounds, somebody, I guess. They must have been like poisoning the grass, and they did it in all of these circles to make a giant eighty six forty seven. All I see is the eight. The eight is the only one that really got Maybe they ran out of grass killer after they they did the eight, because I think that's what they had to do. They put like grass killer on something and they were smooshing it down. I can see eight, and then a light six, and a light four and a light seven. Four is what I can see the least. Yeah, they're very like, kind of faded. But somebody was trying to make on the National Mall. A giant eight to six, a giant four to seven for obviously, eighty six means get rid of, and forty seven is talking about the current president of the United States of America, the forty seventh president. They must have gone around and done this by killing the grass out there in those giant numbers. I'm not sure how somebody didn't notice something funky was going on, but they gave it a shot on the national law. It's being investigated by feds. The federal authorities are saying it's political violence. The White House saying any threat against the president is taken very serious by the Department. US Park Police will investigate this incident and see what they can learn. What do you think? Let us know? Send us a dispatch over at the Newsjunk Heat dot com right now. Somebody says they did a horrible job with the grass killer on the other three numbers. Yeah, maybe they ran out a round up. They should use seas Yeah does that work? Can you put it to work for James Kmy? Oh yeah that's true. Yeah, yeah, led to a case for him.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: The funny part about the Komy.
Speaker 2: Thing that always gets me whenever this comes up is like there's a couple people who argue this, and I go, not that this matters, but what the Komy claims? He didn't arrange the seashells, He just found eighty six forty seven at the beach and then and then took a picture of it.
Speaker 1: That's a good events. And how are they going to prove that if you have him in the court Alain and he just says, I didn't even put the shells like that. Somebody else did. I saw them, and I took a photograph and I put it on my Instagram. It's kind of hard.
Speaker 2: There's a cop somewhere dusting seashells for fingerprints going on.
Speaker 1: I went to college, man. Yeah. My old thing about all of this is you don't have to go after people who are putting seashells on a beach. There's legit people I could find him right now, who are just like I want to murder the President of the United States of America. No offens are, but like I could find him right now posting this stuff. Don't get excited about that, all right. I see the glimmer and your eyes on my monitor here, I can see it from here, the glimmer in your eyes. Now, these people, they should go after them for destruction of public property. They poisoned the grass and this is our grass. And you know, I don't know the grass, probably can't feel it or anything, but it just seems like they're gonna have to replant this, aren't they? And grass? They probably did it because you know how much Trump likes grass. Did you hear him talking about grass? We played that right, Trump loves and he's like, grass is alive right here he is. Maybe this is why they did it. Here's Trump talking about grass in the White House, right.
Speaker 16: It doesn't work, never worked from the day they built it.
Speaker 1: It never worked. But you're gonna see that. And people are all thanking me because Washington's beautiful again.
Speaker 3: The parks are open. We change the grass, you know, grass has a life. False, like people, grass has.
Speaker 1: A grass has a life, not this grass. No, they killed this stuff out there. Give us your thoughts on this and everything else we're discussing. We're not discussing on the show. Go to the news junkie dot com. Send us a dispatch right now. I have a person's thoughts here. We gotta go to break though where we're so late. I want to murder the President of the United States of America. Quick note for the Secret Service. That was me speaking in the verse. Man. This is where I am building a case because if you for the Power Hour, if you take all the reasons and say, quick note for the Secret Service, that was me speaking. My name is Sean Watson. I live in it. Come find me in my ad rest right now, don't you guys know I'll just take on it. I already have the Power Hour set in so you know, all right, Okay, quick break? Okay, not going well for me? Not going well. Jracy is still brooking. No, it's good in here. Everything's back to normal in the studio today. It's all good. When we come back. I have one of the most amazing clips that's making the rounds. A man rescued from a dire situation. Wait until you see this. I'll play it for you. You're gonna hear what this guy had to say in this amazing moment, because that is coming up next on the news junk Kie. Lots to get to as we rolled on here on a weekend show. We're so happy to have you on board. We're celebrating early and we hope you are too. But I got to share an amazing viral moment for you, and this is one of many, of course, I try to collect before the show, the most insane stuff that's happening around the planet, all this stuff that's going viral, so you get to learn about it here, and then you'll see everybody else talk about it afterwards. You'll see the news organizations. I swear to God, See how long ago was it? I don't even know if Josh was here that day. How long ago was it when we did the story about the woman who got pulled over and she was missing a right arm? How long ago? Well, I weeks ago.
Speaker 2: I did the story like a handful of weeks ago, and then it went a little bit like it was definitely in the news, but not as many people talked about it.
Speaker 1: Until the.
Speaker 2: Footage was released, like the actual body cam footage from the police officer where you see the woman like holding up her stump and going, hey, like I don't have a right hand that you're obviously missed, and about what you thought about this and God and the and of God, and so I think it was that combined with you actually kind of heard the attitude of the police officer who wouldn't kind of back down on it, and the jerk about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it kind of was. Well, here's WPTV they are running with. This is one of the big stories we did this weeks ago. Women born without right hand goes viral after traffic stop. Here it is on the top of their website. It's like their main story over on their website. This is how far ahead of the mainstream news outlets we get and this story is just incredible. So in Streeter, Illinois, which is beautiful place, and they got hit with the tornado this week. They were hit with a pretty strong tornado. Josh, bring up the Illinois tornado. Tell me what strength it was, and you know what we can learn about it. Basically, as I share this with people, now, I'm gonna put this on see it now. I'm gonna get a good screen show here, so you'll be able to see the visual if you're listening to the show. I want you to see the visual at some point. And whenever we have something like this where you can see something, well, we'll put it up on See it Now. So if you're in the news junkie Apple or on the website, you can see what we were talking about. But this is a guy trapped in the rubble of his house that was knocked down after the hurricane went through Illinois this week, and somebody came up, and I want to get your thoughts after I play this clip. I'm gonna play the clip. I'm not even gonna stop it. I'm gonna let it roll, and I want you guys to give me your first thoughts as to what you're taking away from this. But there's a guy trapped underneath the rubble of his house and some people walk up. Here we go, oh my.
Speaker 10: God, I got okay.
Speaker 1: I try moving all this stuff.
Speaker 10: I picked it out all right.
Speaker 1: Hold on, let me help hold on.
Speaker 10: Hold on?
Speaker 1: Do you want me hold your camera?
Speaker 2: No, he's more important there, Yeah, baby, put down the camera.
Speaker 1: Oh god, so he's stuck underneath the house. He's in the rubble of the house. It's just unbelievable. The neighbor runs up, what's the first thing that comes to your mind? Seil, and watching that video, you already said it. Yeah, but why are we still filming?
Speaker 2: Like like, oh damn, do you want me to hold your camera so we can still film ourselves rescuing this guy?
Speaker 1: He said, he said no, but he didn't put the camera down, and I'm almost positive it's because he just wanted to film what was going on. It was almost like he wanted to say, no, this is too amazing, I have to capture this on camera. And the woman was thinking, like, we got to rescue this guy from the house, and they're just filmed the whole thing, right, I got who.
Speaker 9: Else all this stuff?
Speaker 10: I teekd it out, all right, hold on, let me help hold on, hold on.
Speaker 1: You let me hold your camera. Yeah, he's more important there, yeah, so do you want me to hold your camera? No, No, he's more important. Well, then put your camera down. Otherwise I don't think he is more important. I think you're just filming the situation. And you were like, well, I really want a video this moment, I really want to record this right now. That's what I gathered from it. And also just the absolutely amazing visual of this guy trapped under the walls of his house. I mean, is that what we're looking at here? I'm trying to figure out.
Speaker 3: I think so.
Speaker 2: Like the crazy part is, you know, and I've said this before about like things that are large and wooden for some reason to me don't seem like they're that heavy.
Speaker 1: Uh huh. And then you then you go to pick him up, and you're like, oh, wow, okay, this is this is why we build houses out of this stuff, right, And so it looks to me at first glance like this is something you can wiggle out of it this week.
Speaker 13: Come on.
Speaker 2: And the lady then she's like, I tried to move something, and she literally just kind of huh, what was that?
Speaker 1: What you try to do? He said, I'll go back one more time. He said, I got her out. He's talking about his wife, who was the woman talking, and he said, I got her out, but I can't get myself out. The wife was the one offering to hold the camera. The wife said, do you want me to hold the camera for you? She's bleeding as Seeli noticed, she's bleeding all over the place because she was trapped under the house that got knocked down by this tornado in Illinois, and and the guy filming was just kind of driving along trying to video stuff, and he stumbled upon this. So that's why she's like, do you want me to hold your phone? Your camera? Wow? You try to help him out? More important? Yeah, it's like, no, I got her out. I try moving all this stuff.
Speaker 10: I can get it out, all right, hold on, let me help hold on, hold on?
Speaker 1: Do you want me hold your camera? No, he's more important. Yeah you should say yes, he's more important. Not know he's more important. Shot of him is more important. Yeah, that's what it sounds like. I'm gonna put this up on see it now. You could take a peek over on the app. It's right on the front page of the app or on the website. It's easy to find right there and the menu tap see it now, and you see all the things that we have discussed on the show that have some sort of visual element to them. Since you're probably just listening.
Speaker 2: Playing this video is and him somehow thinking him holding the camera is more important has triggered in me something that I've been dealing with for the past maybe two weeks or so. Wow, it was because you brought up a story, and you brought up a story and then it got the attention of some people on Reddit, and ever since my algorithms, I have not joined this subreddit. My algorithm has constantly fed me posts about the woman at Disney who stands three feet from the piano player and shoves her camera in their faces the whole time the plan. I have gotten so many notifications from our slash theme park swindlers, And every time it happens, I know this is partly my fault. Every time it happens, I get sucked in. I get sucked in because I want to read. I want to see all the pictures of this woman doing her thing, and just I want to read all the drama and how much they hate this woman and how delusional she is, and I'm just like, this is this is a thing for me right now?
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 1: All of chat is saying same. My algorithm picked up on that too. You and me, your Chelane, Oh my god, same, this this same exact thing. It's incredible. But isn't that like this other side of why this guy wants to film himself rescuing the guy under the rubble from the tornado in Illinois, because we get roped in. Then we get hit by the algorithms on all of these platforms, and then you know, you never see the end of I talked not that long ago about about where you can watch something and then you'll think it's the whole world. You think it's taking over. Like I watched the one of the videos, one of the many videos about the hood snacks that they make where they're putting the pineapple in the kool aid and putting sugar in there, and then I kept getting fed more of those things, and there's like, here's some other snacks that they're making and smelling out of the hood snacks out of the back of their vehicles. I'm like, damn, that looks good. And I'm watching all these snacks and then I'm watching people attack that, and then I'm watching like racist reactions, and I'm watching like there's so so many things, so many things that I've seen, as you the result of watching just one thing, and now you've got to kind of remind yourself, You're like, jeez, I guess when I'm on social media on that platform. Maybe, just maybe I gotta be careful about what I clicked because they are gonna shove more of it down my throat. Man. But that guy filming that go check it out over on see it now in the news JUNKI up. No, I'll go over there. We're not gonna algorithm you over there. We're just gonna you know, we promised that we wouldn't. Yeah, we just put them in order. Were just right right in order. That's just the beginning of the clips. I got so much. I've got some juicy stuff to share with you guys throughout the show today. We'll get to more of your dispatches. Your dispatches are rolling in right now. You can send yours over atthnewsjunkie dot com. Do we have any sweet anonymous dispatches today? We do so so far as see somebody mad mad at Me here? You want me to play one of them. This is somebody mad at me yesterday. For the record, it's like, hey, you're crazy right wing person. Now today, so far it looks like I'm a left wing lunatic. Just for the record. Yeah, that's it's really both sides in you, I guess is what I'm saying, but here's here's anonymous.
Speaker 3: You guys couldn't be more wrong about the term eighty six. If you can show me one rap song where it's not used as a reference to murder, then I'll agree with you. Oh, every single rap song that references the term eighty six is talking about murder.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me tackle that all right, thank you. I'm a left wing lunatic, he says in his title over here. You're wrong about eighty six, and you're a left wing lunatic who refuses to accept reality. Some of you are brain broken. You're brain broken on both of the extremes. You're in team sports zones. You're crazy as hell. Let me just tackle what you're saying. You said, and I quote you, guys couldn't be more wrong about the term eighty six. If you can show me one rap song where it's not used as a reference to murder, then I'll agree with you. Why on earth have you limited your knowledge or fact base on this entire subject simply to the inclusion of eighty six in rap lyrics. I have to tell you I've been familiar with eighty six, and it wasn't from rap lyrics. It wasn't from rap songs. It wasn't anything to do with that. Mike's actually right more one eight seven yeah, R one eight seven, Yeah, that would be what I was hearing. But no, what I'm used to when it comes to this is eighty six is the term that I know, at least my exposure to it anecdotally is from restaurants. Okay, but what you have done in your phrasing is you said, I can't be convinced unless you find me a rap song where it's not used in this way. How weird is that to limit your reasoning and how you view this story to solely like, you have to show me your use of this that's in rap lyrics otherwise I don't agree. Now, what I said is eighty six is meant like rid of get it out of here. It's it's we don't have it in restaurants a lot of time, it's like eighty six because we don't have this in stock anymore. Do people use it to mean kill?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely people do. Do we want to round up every person who does that and throw them in a prison somewhere. I'd rather put other people in the prison. That's just me that's just me, crazy old me over here with with radical takes, like people should be able to keep as much of their money as possible, and people who do stuff like that should maybe not be filling the jails. Let's take the people who are stealing cars and attacking people and you know, punching people in the streets and and and throwing people in front of trains. Those people, Let's put those people in Jim, I'm I'm crazy. I guess. Let me know what you think. Send a dispatching over at the newsyunky dot com. See what you maybe do. Sei Lam unbelievable, I said, I just wanted Josh to hear the voice and play an anonymous Uh, all right, we'll get some more of your dispatches and emails. I promise that's coming up next on the news junk key. One thing I has people freaking out, and I'm here to put you at ease, folks, all right. Although I do believe that Carmelo Anthony Austin Metcalf case did bring out some crazies. We have people like arrested at the courthouse. Somebody was drunk. I think Selane that was arrested. There was an arrest for Republic intoxication. Indeed, we had a bunch of just like super racist people that ladies like wow, the white people. You know, it's just a bunch of crazies and stuff and it gets people all fired up in the worst kind of ways. But I do have some information for you. If you or your mema or anybody between is freaking out this weekend because you went on social media and you saw a horrific video of these Carmelo Anthony supporters urinating on the grave of Austin Metcalf, that's ai all right, and I just thank god. Yeah, I mean, I always want to put this stuff out there because I'm like, there's so many people who see these things. And one of my ongoing theories on the show is everybody's mad, and half the stuff they're mad about is either fake or nonsensus being fed to them by grifters, usually of the political variety. Everybody's mad, and the stuff they're angry about tends to be the things that are they're fake, they're not real now, they're legit things to be worried about. Mad about. Share Yeah, I mean, of course, it's a big planet. It's a lot of stuff going on. Absolutely, that's the case. But the AI videos of so called Carmelo Anthony supporters jumping on this trend of vandalizing Austin Metcalf's grave. That's the kid who Carmelo Anthony was sentenced to thirty five years for stabbing him and killing him at this track meet, right there in front of his brother. They're not real. Those videos are fake, they're AI. A couple of people have posted them online because we still have social media platforms, including all those and all the rest, that reward this kind of content, that reward content that you might post out there that will engage all of these people who are hate reacting, who are angry, and negative content just brings people in like a moth to a flame. It's gross, man, I hate it. I hate that that happens. There are gross people out there on this story, one hundred percent, but those are mostly just bait and trying to get you even more outraged about what happened. So just so you know, and if you see those out there, very likely they're fake. Now do they turn into real ones eventually? If they do, we'll cover it. We'll talk about that happening. Meanwhile, a moment of silence. I have to say this. Just feel feel very very bad. It was today that we learned Elon Musk is officially a trillionaire. Yeah, poor guy. I feel bad. I feel very very bad. He's officially a trillionaire. And there were people who were I don't understand this. For coma club, yeah, there's not a lot of people in that. But the SpaceX stock dropped and people on the stock market were going nuts for this SpaceX stock, and I mean nuts. There were people showing up. I don't know if I could play this or not. I'll try. Oh boy. There was people showing up when they debuted the stock outside where Nasdak is and there were crowds like excited about this. And I thought to myself, I'm like, what, what what would make me go hugs? The SpaceX stock dry helping today? Well, I'll go out there and hit the streets and make sure I celebrate that. Here they are. Don't curse people, They're video player doesn't work. Your other platform is suffering, Elon, here they are. There's all of these people gathered outside the stock market as SpaceX was about to debut. I guess they're fans. I don't know what they're doing. But there was tons of people gathered right outside Nasdaq to greet the blockbusters SpaceX IPO, and that made Elon Musk a trillionaire. And here they are talking about this on file.
Speaker 17: So shares of SpaceX start trading today on the Nasdaq for the first time in what is expected to be the largest public offering of stock ever, and IPO is expected to be priced at one hundred and thirty five dollars per share and aims to raise seventy five billion dollars, valuing the company at one point seven to seven trillion dollars. So it all goes according to Plant CEO, Elon Musk could become the world's first trillionaire.
Speaker 1: That's a lot of cats.
Speaker 16: Almost ten years that people have been suggesting to me that I should take SpaceX public. Where are going to put in order probably one hundred thousand satellites, probably over one hundred thousand satellites just for communications.
Speaker 1: SpaceX is SpaceX. It's not just the satellite Internet is it is? No? I think XAI is under that, Like, so that's the grock, THEAI over on x dot com. I think that might be included.
Speaker 9: In this starlinks included I'm assuming. Yeah, then their space program things.
Speaker 1: In the space program, so it's it's space program, it's XAI, and it's Starlink, the satellite Internet thing, like all of those all all together. I guess that it was made him a trillionaire, which is, you know, an insane ridiculous amount of money. But there you go, Elon Musk stacking the cat and becoming officially a trillionaire. And you could buy some SpaceX. I always get put off by stocks like this because you know, I'm just an amateur in this world. But let me see SpaceX stock right up? Is it all right? So it's SPCX is the stock ticker. Anytime I see a stock and it's just to buy one share of it is one hundred and sixty five dollars. No, Like, I can't, like, I was gonna go one of these. I want like when when Josh and Selan and I find some weirdo cryptocurrency online and it's like a fraction of a percentag We'll have a talk with each other. That sounds big, so I'll be like, uh, yeah, I bought a few million shares of squat duck cryptocurrency. I don't know if you two have that. Or if you're still in pancake hat that cryptocurrency, uh paype with a with a gun one of those. You can have a million shares of that stuff. Now it's worth I do have a million, twenty six and sixty seven units of pay pay, that's right, and it's worth a whopping two dollars and ninety cents. See, if somebody wants to do a straight up trade for SpaceX stock, right, you will give one of your pay pays for each SpaceX piece of stock, you know, just trade back and forth, even stevens for that I have. I still have Doze coin, and that's been you know, over the past month, down twenty percent.
Speaker 9: But just saw how much I've lost on Doze, and I threw up a little bit.
Speaker 1: How much what's your what's your take? I'm down two hundred and fifty dollars. Oh my god, Really I should have bought SpaceX. When did you buy? What did you buy that?
Speaker 9: I had a run for a little while when the Doze Department of Government Efficiency was announced, where I bought one dollar of Doze every day for about a year, and after Doze disappeared, the the coin tank.
Speaker 1: So every day for a year. Yeah, don't don't take our financial advice over here, all right on, Doge, congratulations SpaceX making people rich, especially Elon Musk. Let us know what you think. Send a dispatch over at thenewschunkie dot com. Brace yourself. I've got a run of folks who are supporting the show today. Cat pH with five gifted subscriptions premium subscriptions to the news Junkie unlocking secret shows for you. All you have to do is go click claim and you could have a premium subscription on the website and app, granting you access to all of that. The step up with five as well, Thank you the Steplie appreciate that. More rolling in here's Amy B with two gifted subscriptions, Thank you, amy B. I've added you all to the leaderboard, and Parochi with three gifted subscriptions. All of those can unlock a premium subscription on the Newsjunki dot com for you for free, totally free, all right, so go get that courtesy of Perogi, Amy B and the step of B and of course kat Bh. Go grab those right now just by clicking claim and all you have to do is have an active account now five seconds yeah.
Speaker 3: Me too.
Speaker 1: I always want parogis, but you can. You could create an account like five seconds over on thenewsjunkie dot com and when somebody's generous like this, you could subscribe, or you could just subscribe to support. Because Friday, usually we do them on Thursdays, but Friday, that's today, at seven thirty pm sharpish, seven thirty pm Eastern sharpish, we are going to be doing a secret show. Josh was in New York City. I can't believe it. I can't believe it. He was in New York City, so we had to move secret shows. It'll be Friday tonight at seven thirty pm and then I'll post it on Saturday morning on demand for everybody else who's a subscriber. Other news on that front. If you're a subscriber, we already have the app TV app for Secret Show subscriber, so you can watch on your TV and watch the streams and all that good stuff. I think, Selane said. The Google version of the TV app just got approved. The Android version is approved, and I just don't know. I haven't tried to get to it yet from an actual Android TV. So maybe go to the Google Play Store and search for secret shows that would help us out. I can see if that's working, it'd be good. Folks. Check that out if you can. If you have a TV with like the Google play Store, you have an Android TV, go grab that. And there's a couple more coming for all the other smart TVs you have access on your television. All right, we're gonna take a quick break when we come back. We got the hot sheet, we have your dispatches. There's a bunch of you chiming in on those. I have another. I have a clip that I'll get to after this week in Florida that's an absolute certified banger. And then this woman that got arrested, which the only way you know, I'm not saying anymore about it. I'm not saying more about this because Courtney found this video and she goes, this is amazing, and she goes, stolen right from this week in Florida, and I go, oh, I'd feel bad with this one. So I'm not gonna feel bad if I wait until after this week in Florida, and then I could drop the banger clip. Yeah, I could drop the banger clip after that if Sea Lane misses it. So we'll see what's going on all of that is on the webbing and nope and nope, and it's coming up next in the news. Junk kie. One clip real quick before we get into the hot sheet. This is out a Toronto. This was such an unfortunate flub. I just wanted to bring a blooper from a press conference to you here and play it for you guys, Josh and Sea Lane and and this this is a Toronto police officer had passed away, and the mayor of Toronto, who I guess knew the family. She was doing the press conference about the police officer who had died, and she flubbed, and it was just here it is. I'll get it to you. Here, here we go.
Speaker 18: There are no words that can ease the pain off the family, the loved ones, and the colleagues across the service. They are very much in our thoughts as they faced this profound loss.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, there's yeah. This is a this is a troublesome time. She said she was friends with this guy. She said that she was friends with the family, I guess, or this police officer. Maybe you know, it's something he would have liked. Nobody even cracked a smile, right because there's sadness in the air.
Speaker 18: Off the family, the loved ones, and the colleagues across the service. They are very much in our thoughts as they faced this profound loss.
Speaker 1: I think this guy here almost cracked. He was he was like, right around the edges of his mouth. You heard what She's that right, that's what she said. That's the mayor of Toronto, Canada. She did know the family that well.
Speaker 2: Maybe that guy, the fallen officer, would have thought that was hilarious. Perhaps I have a cousin that still loves fart jokes like she's my age and uh and when when we were going to celebrate her birthday one time or something, I got her a card that had a dumb fart joke on it and my wife thought it was ridiculous. Just don't get her cousin that it's stupid. And I was like, your wife is right, I go, she'll she's gonna love it. She loves stuff like that.
Speaker 1: There's there's a if you have a ven diagram of people who like fart jokes and poop jokes and also ate a lot of glue when they were little, it's a circle. It is a perfect better the glue so just so you have to kind of deal with the fallout. Here we go. Let's do the hot sheet. Let's do it right now. It's me News looking for that's again parting on the planet Book.
Speaker 19: Top stories from the people on your screens and speakers are on the hotsheet with Sea Lane.
Speaker 1: It's busy reminiscing over fart jokes.
Speaker 2: It's the hot sheet, brought to you by that mortgage guy Don And we're going to go through the top five stories in the Nonsense News.
Speaker 1: And this one.
Speaker 2: I felt kind of bad when I read the headline for this story because an actress has died, and I thought when I when I read what she's most famous for, I thought I would have guessed that that person was already dead.
Speaker 1: Oh no, but she she was pretty old.
Speaker 2: Margaret Carey, the perky actress and dancer who just died at ninety seven. She served as the model and inspiration for the Disney animators who created tinker Bell in the nineteen fifty three classic Peter Pan.
Speaker 1: So she she was this actress.
Speaker 2: She was like twenty four when Peter Pan came out, and she had already been on like a family sitcom called The Ruggles, which is from the fifties and The Ruggles.
Speaker 1: That was the first TV show. It was like one of the first TV shows.
Speaker 3: Fake.
Speaker 1: It sounds like something from Family Guy, like sit down and watch the Ruggles, say people on the Ruggles. They did watch the Ruggles. Last was like with like a Marlborough commercial in the middle of the cartoon like they used to do. And there might have been smoking on the Ruggles.
Speaker 2: This was nineteen forty nine when that show came out, one of the first TV shows to come from Hollywood instead of New York. And then she did this audition for Disney where they just had her dance around in a big soundstage and filmed her and that's how they got the like the movements and the shape of tinker Bell, which is arguably, next to Mickey House, one of Disney's like mascots. It's in all the beginnings of all the Disney movies. She's dead at the age of ninety seven.
Speaker 1: Damn. The son of this guy? Where did my thing go? The son of this guy? Right here?
Speaker 18: Oh?
Speaker 1: Rick Rick James is correct.
Speaker 2: Rick James' son is currently locked up in Los Angeles Los Angeles County Jail. His son's name is tas Man Johnson. Shut up, taz Man.
Speaker 5: I love talking to the man that way. You might be all right, I see the taz Man. Here is the taz Man. This is the taz Man.
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Hold on, I got zoom out there.
Speaker 2: He searched taz Man James. Well, you got the picture. Tasman Johnson. TMZ has obtained jail records that show the late musician's son was arrested in April on a felony warrant and a no bail warrant. You see, they initially arrested him for possession of fentanyl, which is the new hell of a drug.
Speaker 1: His son was charged with the misdemeanor possession of the controlled substance of misdemeanor drug paraphernalia, but released from custody on bond. A couple of weeks later, a judge issued a bench warn't for ten thousand dollars after the tas Man failed to appear in court. That's the that's the guy right there. Random go to court. Do you ever feel like the writers are getting a little bit lazy in twenty twenty six for this whole this whole fiction we all live in like they're like, okay, we're gonna have Rick James's son, tas Man James. He's gonna get busted for a drug and they're like, we can't be cocaine. That was Rick James thing. Oh okay, fatanyl, let's make it fatanyl. Taz Man James thea like it just sounds so fake, it's unbelievable.
Speaker 2: On top of the drug charges, tas Man, it's Johnson, not James, facing a burglary charge from a twenty nineteen arrest. According to some sources, he's in a program while in jail, and he's concentrating on his music career.
Speaker 1: So that's nice. Lookout for music from the Tasman. All right, okay.
Speaker 2: Good news for fans of Widows Bay, of which I would include myself. Widow's Bay has been renewed for season two in Apple TV. In addition, series creator, executive producer, and showrunner Katie Dippled has signed a multi year overall deal with the streaming service News coming ahead of the season one finale, which will air or will just drop It will drop on June seventeenth. The show holds a ninety seven percent critical approval rating on Rotten Tomatoes, reviewers praising the show's delicate balancing act, which sustains both heartbounding and suspense and rye humor for impressively long stretches of time. I think it's just a fun show man. And I love Stephen Root. And I love the main guy, Matthew Rise. He is pretty good in that show. Another actor who I weirdly, I don't know why I'm such a fan of this guy, but I love Peter Sarsguard. He does a good work. He has joined the cast of the Last of Us.
Speaker 1: Last of Us.
Speaker 2: They have this weird situation around the World Cup because when the World Cup comes to town, a lot of times you just got to stop working, like if you have certain jobs. So The Last of Us is filming season three, and they just went for about a month production break, you know, around FIFA World Cup, because Vancouver, where they filmed The Last of Us, is one of the host cities of the tournament, and it's such a big deal that they just have to like they can't do any location work because everything is World Cup and it would be really like weird to have The Last of Us with World Cup stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that show. The first season of that show I kind of liked. I thought it was kind of interesting and then it just totally fell off for me. But I didn't even know it was coming out for the third one we have been watching. Have you guys had on your radar atult Maximum Pleasure? I think no, I've seen it.
Speaker 2: It's coming up like in my next up off on Apple TV, So I think we'll probably give it a try once Widow's Bay is over. We need something to fill that Wednesday slot. Now that oh, what's that stupid show is back? Love Island USA, Island USA, they don't have a Wednesday episode, so we need something to you know, kind of you know, fill our time there and last but not least here.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 2: It's just it's sometimes it's just so hard being a celebrity. It's really hard, true, knowing that you could just leave a simple Instagram comment and then people are calling you up, texting.
Speaker 3: You what did you do?
Speaker 1: What happened there? You're you're throwing shade, And that's what happened to Selena Gomez. She said, listen, guys, Taylor Swift and some friends were at the next game and I left a little comment. It just she left the comment that just said lol. In some pictures of Taylor Swift and her friends at the next game, and people went nuts. They're going, oh my gosh, Selena Gomez is hating. She's hating the lol must mean she's throwing all kinds of shade. She said, listen, we bet on the game. These are my friends. I was just saying that one of the pictures was funny, and so that that was the big That was the big Instagram drama. Guys, there you go, all right, Okay, hey, wow, it's the weekend. That was the one baby. Lol.
Speaker 2: It's like it's the weekend and he gave up before it, like my okay text from last weekend. I still have no idea what that was about. Hey, let's check out what's new on streaming. There is a uh oh wait this is this is the wrong thing. Oh okay, he's going to give up. I printed yesterday's thing.
Speaker 1: Unreal.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, on streaming you can watch Michael because if you want to pay for it, or if you do the thing that where you don't pay for it, you can still watch Michael. And then there was a season five of some chick show on Netflix. I printed out the movies this is really not going well. Hey, if you have a mortgage with a seven or eight in front of it, you should be checking into a refinance immediately. You are on paying too much. Mortgage rates are headed down here at nearly three year lows, So if you have got a quote, you would do yourself a favor to shop around. That mortgage Guy Don says, most people don't. They just take the first quote, and that's stupid. You're leaving money on the table. So find out about more more about that mortgage guy Don at his website that mortgage Guy Don dot com.
Speaker 1: Thank you Selon when we come down. You don't need to thank me for that. You don't need to thank thank me. That was what the hell man?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: You know, it's Friday taz Man like we got. There's a whole nother segment coming up that you got this this week in Florida. You gotta talk through that one too.
Speaker 17: I know.
Speaker 1: And hopefully I print out the Florida stories and not something different. If you come back with some stories from another state, we're gonna be all sorts of screwed here and and we'll see if se Lane does the one I have. Courtney sent me an absolute banger clip that I cannot wait to play for all you guys. I think I have it, but I'm not totally sure. I'm excited either way because we'll get it. But you'll hear it no matter what, now that you've teased it. I've just been looking for only for women getting arrested. We'll see. We'll see. But put your bets down and see if Celane gets the steal on the story that I have or if I play the clip afterwards. Place your bets right now. We'll see Lane play the story or not. We'll see what happens. We'll see that's coming up next on the news chunk Key. Big thanks to you for hanging out with us. Big thanks to everybody who supports the show and listens on this fine station. We really do appreciate you. You can learn more, jump into the action over on the neewsjunky dot com, even pop into the chat room. You can utilize the app, which is free for everybody to download. The subscribers get more access, but it's free for everybody to download and go check that out. I would encourage you to over at thenewschunkie dot com. All right, see Lane, we are wondering if you're ready or not, and I am ready. We are also wondering. I said, I've got a pretty wild clip, and Celan thinks he might be doing it in This Week in Florida. I was gonna do him the favor of waiting, so I didn't steal his story either way. We'll get to that clip during this segment, which is a really wild listen, But right now, let's do this Week in Florida's giving you a recap of the most grown worthy stories in the space. It's this Weekend Florida. Yes, it is.
Speaker 2: The weekend is here, it's among us, and it's time to take a trip around the Sunshine State see some of the craziness that has gone on in the past seven days or so. And they're calling this guy a squatter. I'm not totally sure. They have squatter but also shirtless trespasser. I don't know that you can be both if you're squatting. I guess you could be shirtless in your own place that you've squatted in, So we'll see. But I think this is going to piss people off because if you've ever had to deal with a squatter, it's historically very difficult.
Speaker 1: Oh it's annoying. Man, have you seen that there's that new series on Hulu where they highlight people going through these squatter situations is infuriating. I haven't watched it.
Speaker 2: We tried the frogging one a couple of years ago and had to turn it off because it creeped us out too much. By us, I mean my wife.
Speaker 1: By the way, frogging is when people hide in other people's houses and like secretly live in people's homes.
Speaker 2: So that's why I still like at my house now, I'm like somebody frogging up there. Every once in a while, I'll hear like a noise and be like.
Speaker 1: The answer is, yes, Josh has been frogging in your house for years. You come hang out, man. I don't have a pull at my home.
Speaker 2: So the worst part about it is just you could just come out and hang out with me, but apparently you hate me so much you just want to frog.
Speaker 1: I don't want you to be burdened with my president.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, a squatter was arrested at a Palm Beach estate, so apparently the rich people can get their squatters taken care of quite swiftly. Officers with the Palm Beach Police Department say they arrested twenty six year old Kellen White after police discovered him inside an over twenty million dollar mansion, a tech moguls mansion.
Speaker 1: And I'll tell you what this kind of money is.
Speaker 2: What you get when you are the inventor of something that Josh has probably multiple in front of him.
Speaker 1: I have one, two, three, four in front of me.
Speaker 2: Sean, I don't think you have any, but there's there's probably one on mega desk, all right, the inventor of the mouse, the optical computer mouse.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's the only thing I could see on megadessk that I don't have in front of me.
Speaker 2: Around here somewhere, a twenty million dollar mansion was owned by the co inventor of the optical computer mouse, the one that got rid of that little ball that people used to steal from the computer labs in middle school. Officers are ride of canvas the estate. They caught White red handed as he walked out through a sliding glass door on the south side, and I think, oh yeah.
Speaker 1: He initially claimed he had purchased the entire estate the previous afternoon for cash, and even said he had the keys in his pocket, but the whole thing cash. See mine, When.
Speaker 2: Officers tested the keys and realized they didn't work on any of the exterior doors. White changed his tune, claiming the federal government had purchased the home for him and that Trump and other government officials personally told him he could enter through the unlocked sliding glass door.
Speaker 1: This guy's got permission, He's good to go. Yeah.
Speaker 2: A walk through of the mansion revealed that White had completely moved into the tech inventor's home. In the master suite, police discovered an unmade bed, White's backpack with clothing scattered on the floor, and his wallet complete with his US Air Force ID, resting on the nightstand. The uninvited guest did not get to finish his luxury vacation. He was booked on charges of burglary of an unoccupied dwelling and petty theft. So did he just not get any mail there? And that didn't give him the squatter's rights?
Speaker 1: Maybe they's so confusing when you watch the squatter show, the first one Sea Lion, the first episode of this, Josh, have you seen it at all? I know the first episode, this poor woman, their mother dies in the house that they were all raised up in in New York and then some guy not only does he like take over the house, but he starts renting it out to other people. And then the news media and the cops show up there and he's like, she's in my house. Get this bitch out of here. This is my house. I've lived here my whole life. And they're like, we have no idea who this guy is. He broke into our house. He put a new front door, a whole new front door with a front door lock on the house. Screaming at her. He's like, bitch, get out of here, you leave, this is our house. And I go, oh, I don't want to be violent with anybody, but I think I might kill somebody over that. Like I think if somebody tried to kick me out of my own house and then try to like, you know, gaslight me into thinking I was the one who is doing the wrong thing, I might kill him. Yeah, over an a calla.
Speaker 2: Maria County and state officials on Thursday announced the arrest of more than fifty people, fifty eight in fact, in what is being called the largest child predator sting in the county's history. And they always have a fun name for these, but this one, I thought missed the mark a little bit. They called it Operation Bad Habits, and it's like, are we saying that being a child predator is.
Speaker 1: A bad habit? Like smoking is a bad habit.
Speaker 2: You know that you can quit and still and avoid jail time, but this seems I don't know, it just seemed like kind of a weak name for it. But they got fifty eight people, largest bust in Marion County history, So congratulations to them. Over good news for a family that believed there their dog was dead. They found the dog alive. The dog was attacked by an alligator, but Big Dog Ranch Rescue announced that the dog, whose name is Omelet, all right, Omelet, the dog I kind of like that, actually was spotted running across the road. It was taken into safety Wednesday night. The rescue happened in Loasahatchie and they got a call Omelet.
Speaker 1: Had escaped through the new owner's fence.
Speaker 2: The officials had believed the dog died after an apparent alligator attack. Big Dog Rescue explained Omelet and the deceased dog have similar coloring, so that's why they thought they had lost sweet Omelet.
Speaker 1: But good news, Tesla drivers.
Speaker 2: Just a quick note, I know that the car is driving itself and you have a lot of free time, but don't do what this guy did. Rogerio Meranda de Suttles, a fifty year old Pine Crest man, was arrested last month for the second time for allegedly exposing himself to a woman while driving in South Miami that he just likes to ride in his Tesla and show his wiener to people the rest following an incident that happened back on May fifteenth, when the alleged victim said she was followed by a Great Tesla after leaving a gym in Brikel Eatie Brokell to be example. To be a specific, the woman said she saw the driver later identified as Just Sousa a brickle and had exposed himself and was engaged in the lute act while looking directly at her while stopped at an intersection in South Miami.
Speaker 1: It is creepy. It's a bad habit. If you's a bad habit. Yeah, if you're going to do it, just do it shamefully. I mean, don't do it at all. But if you are going to do it and you're gonna risk getting arrested, what you should be just do it. Shamefully look away, don't make any eye contact because that's way weird. Speaking of no shame this, I think they caught this guy.
Speaker 2: A north Fort Myers woman got quite a surprise last month when her lawn gnomes suddenly went missing, and deputy say the culprit made a memorable getaway. Footage from a ring doorbell camera shows a man pulling up on a distinctive tricycle, getting off casually walking into the yard. He then picked up multiple lawn gnomes before riding away in the tricycle. Detectives quickly got to work to identify the suspect, using both the video and other investigative leads hot leads on the tricycle nome theft. Their search eventually led them to a homeless camp in north Fort Myers, where they arrested the guy. This one has a great Grady Judd clip attached to it. Let me pull this up so that we have it here.
Speaker 1: Well, that's not the clip that I thought you were going to use. You still haven't stolen the one from me, the Banger Florida clip that I have so got Maybe it's in I got able more here?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: A man was caught holding his genitals while watering his lawn in front of teenage girls. He was identified as seventy nine year old Gary Golter of sunny Wood Circle and Wholk County Sheriff Greedy Judd had this to say.
Speaker 1: This is Gary Goldter.
Speaker 8: It was sunny and he was watering his grass with a hose in his right hand, and he had his crank in his left hand. I don't even know how to say this, but he was doing this in front of sixteen and thirteen year old girls, and we don't.
Speaker 1: Like it, so we arested.
Speaker 2: The online jail record show Golter was charged with vulgar, indecent public munity and lewde and lascivious exhibition. He was hog Galt, We're having his crank in his left I had to edit that was.
Speaker 1: A quiet hog release, you might call it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I had to edit that down so much because Gretty Judd likes to take long dramatic politics when talking about in his crank in his left hand. I don't know what the I don't know what the point of this crime unless just mayhem. Mayhem is the point of crime. But in Lake County man was arrested Tuesday, accused of tampering with a neighborhood water pump and shutting off the water to.
Speaker 1: Eighty four homes.
Speaker 2: Forty one year old Adam Olivaras faces charges of tampering with a utility fixture and theft of utility services in connection with you get theft of services just for shutting off somebody's water. I thought it would be for using somebody's water, Like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess they have to have something like sometimes they have to have a charge to throw at you and then they go, all right, we'll connect it to this one.
Speaker 2: You would think criminal mischief, but they have tampering with a utility fixture as a charge. Theft of services sounds more like you hooked your hose up to their spigot and turn the water on and was stealing their water. But in connection with the alleged break and those are the charges. The driver claimed that the guy tended to steal property, after which the deputy requested and was granted consentency unusual items that he may have stolen recently, and he had the stuff that he use to turn off that water pump. And last but not least, in this week in Florida, John, I think you might have won. A Leesburg man, this is my favorite this whoever did this? Witness statement, what a dick move. But a Liesberg man will have to answer in court after allegedly urinating in the parking lot of a local Walmart. Regis Akutulla of Leesburg has a charge of a decent exposure following the incident, which happened right in the middle of the day two thirty pm outside of Walmart on Centrus Boulevard. According to the report, man was sitting in his vehicle when he noticed an individual at a black keyesported j SUV park beside him. The suspect was opened the passenger side door, pulled out his penis, and proceeded to urinate in the parking lot. The witness also explicitly noted to the police the man had a small, hairy penis.
Speaker 1: Do they give the mugshot next to this guy, like, name him and shame him? All right, let's put this guy out there. Of trace the Kia's license plate to a Leesburg address, leading to the Pittsburgh Natives arrest. He was issued a notice to appear for charge of exposure of sexual organs. The sexual organs being of course it's it's on record. His small hairy penis. That's it for this week in Florida. Well, folks, he did not play the clip have a minute that I was talking about. I have time to work this in. All right, I'm gonna do it. This is the story that I thought Selim was gonna have for this week in Florida about a thirty three year old Florida woman whose name is Aisha Field. I believe Aisha Field, and she's facing charges following an erratic public disturbances began at a gas station where authorities were called the handle reports of a woman shouting at patrons and behaving unpredictably, which I've heard that said about Josh too, for sure. She's she stripped down to her undergarments and she was screaming at residence. Here was her interaction with the police. Here's the body cam footage. She's in her underwear and like a little tank top thing, mashing her head against the window of the cop car. The cop opened the door and she fumbles right out of the cop cars like you did this on purpose, Shambi. There she spit on him face. You better stop it, you better stop it. I think she's pretty drunk. I'm coming to the end of this year. That's that's sad. Always been nice to you. I am absolutely dude. Wait for it. You spit on you again. See what happens? He slapped her. He slapped her. Would you spin on him? I don't are you allowed to do that? I don't think you're allowed to slap She's in cuffs. He open hands slapped her, So let us know. Are you allowed to do that? Let us know. Send a dispatch over at the newsjunkie dot com right now, quick break, got.
Speaker 2: You're not allowed to hit somebody once they're already like in handcuffs. Yeah, but I mean, just as a person, just as a as a man. I think it would be hard not to slap somebody who's like consistently spitting on you, repeatedly spitting on you, not to slap her in the face and be like, hey, cut it out, bitch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he goes, He's like, stop slapping me. I've treated you. You spit on you again. See what happens. Absolutely not. She's like a demon lady.
Speaker 3: Man. There is no data.
Speaker 1: There is only zeul Jesus Christ. All right, there you go, quick break. When we come back. We'll wander away from Florida and into a really amazing moment captured on camera in Kansas. I want to share this with you because I think you're gonna love it, and also we have so many things to get into. Phil Mickelson with some charges against him, that's something he did. Did you see the whole rundown of what they say to this guy? Did I just saw the headline and I was like, man, golfers, what are you doing?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: What are you We'll talk about what he's accused of and what went down that led to him being booted. Phil Micholson one of the most famous golfers in the world, booted from a golf club forever. That's coming up next on the news junk Keye.
Speaker 19: Real Radio was on Facebook at Real Radio one oh four one, sponsored by the law Offices of Anna Jar and Levine. Accident attorneys called the Law Offices of Anna Jar and Levine at one eight hundred seven four seven three.
Speaker 1: Seven four seven three seven three three.
Speaker 15: Accident walking the right lane traveling on I for eastbound before five point thirty five.
Speaker 1: All right, we gotta get to this Phil Mickelson store because it's absolutely nuts. Most people on chat seem to believe that that absolutely insane woman who was arrested by the police. She was in her underwear, she had stripped down, she was screaming and behaving. I think I think they said unpredictably was the word that times, and the cop slapped her because she kept spitting on the cop. Almost everybody in chat seemed to agree, like, Hey, she should not have done this, and don't really care that much that he slapped her, but probably that's not protocol, right, Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm pretty I'm pretty sure he might be in trouble for it. But for those of you who missed it, I put it up over on see it. Now, take a peek at your convenience there. She's spending on already. You better stop it, he says at some point here where he's like, Hey, I just want you to know I'm nice to you all the time. And that makes me believe that he's encountered this woman.
Speaker 2: They have a lot of repeat offenders, you know, when you're When you're a cop in certain areas, you get to know the people. I was friends with a police officer that we were sitting around drinking at a bar together and He's like, oh, you went to doctor Phillips and I said yeah. He goes, do you know and he said a name of a kid I went to high school with and I was like yeah, and he goes, that kid is a piece of s I was like, I'm arrested him multiple times. I'm like, yep, you get to know these people. Not to be obvious, but when you're cuffed and you're literally falling out of a police car, where are you taking me? Seems like a really ridiculous question. Yeah, yeah, well I think it's clear where you're going.
Speaker 1: That's that's sad.
Speaker 13: I've always been nice for you.
Speaker 1: I am absolutely dude. You spit on you again, slapped her in the face, So I don't know if you'll get in trouble. Bdm x consins is still conduct unbecoming of an officer. You can see it over on the see It Now section of Theewsjunkie dot com. Go check that out on the website. All right, here's the story about one of the most famous golfers in the world. Phil Mickelson is the guy, and most people I think who know anything about golf know about Phil Mickelson. Phil Mickelson was for a while, I think the number one golfer on the planet, and now this story does not make him look good. This is a bad look for a guy that I think was pretty well liked among golf fans, although he did have some scandals. If I can recall something about like him gambling or gambling issues with him.
Speaker 2: That's only a scandal to the people who are like the yukitty yucks, the officials of some of these tournaments and stuff. I think that the average person, the average consumer, does not care about gambling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: I think a lot of people don't care what Pete Rose did because he didn't do anything that affected the game. He just did stuff that affected his gambling. This is Phil Mickelson's story. From Golf Digests, They said Phil Mcholson's one of the professional golf's most consequential figures and a San Diego native who has long called the region home. But Michelson is unwelcome at a course at which he's played and practiced for decades after serious allegations made against him. Multiple sources with knowledge of the matter confirmed a Golf Digest that Mickelson is no longer a member at the Farms Golf club outside San Diego.
Speaker 1: After this Here's what allegedly happened. A female club employee accused the six time major champion of inappropriate contact with her before a round of golf earlier this springt Golf Digests has identified and verified the employee and is withholding her name to protect her privacy. She declined to participate in this story. Phil Mickelson, who announced in February would step away from competition while tending to a family health matter, declined invitations to comment directly on the allegations, but a spokesperson said this any misunderstanding has been cleared up. Phil continues to attend to a family health matter and is uncertain when he will be able to return to professional golf.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: I like when you say I'm tending to a family matter, because you could be the family matter you. Yeah, it could be you. It could be like he's tending to a family matter. The family matter is he's an alcoholic and he's freaking out and he's got problem. I don't know if that's the case here, but it could be something to do with him. According to multiple sources, Michelson approached the female employee at the clubhouse where he made non consensual and inappropriate physical contact with her. The employee rejected his advances. As Michelson returned to the course, the employee report to the incident to supervisors. Club officials took the allegation seriously and moved quickly. Now here's the thing that lets me know that this was not some small ordeal. So he pins this woman down somewhere and touches her in a non consensual and inappropriate way. That's the claim from the story, But the reaction of the club officials says a lot to me. Club officials took the allegation seriously whatever he's said to have done, and moved quickly, initiating a review and investigation before locating Mickelson mid round. He was confronted with the accusation on the golf course that following that confrontation, he was told to vacate the premises and left the course before completing his round. After Golf Digest presented the Farms with its reporting, the club provided this statement. The Farms Golf Club is committed to maintaining a golf environment that is safe, respectful, and reflects the highest standards of conduct. All members are required to adhere to our code of conduct, YadA YadA, YadA. This individual is no longer a member of our golf club. So the idea that they her that something I've been done to this employee, this female employee, that she had touched non consentually, whatever the details of her story were, was significant enough that they were going to approach in the middle of a round of golf one of the most famous golfers in the world, and not only stop his round of golf mid round, but permanently boot him from their club. Whatever this employees that happened to her must have been pretty significant. For that to be the reaction of a golf club, it must have been pretty significant. But nothing in the story talks about exactly what happened in this interaction. So we'll see if we learn anymore, and we'll let you know if there's any updates. But bad news for the golf world with Phil Mickelson there, let us know what you think. Sent us a dispatch over at thenewschunkie dot com.
Speaker 2: Right now, all right? Was the insider trading that he got caught up into. There were some gambling stuff, Phil. Twenty fourteen, The Wall Street Journal reported the FBI and the US Securities and Exchange Commission were investigating Mickelsons associates for insider training insider trading. Excuse me, that's a different and different kind of thing in Clorox and Dean foodstock. Mickelson denied any wrongdoing. It got caught up in that he does gamble a lot. They said that it was noted that Mickelson once owed nearly two million dollars in gambling debts to a professional sports better And then the other thing, Angry Poll hit me up and was like, hey, they were a pissed at him also because he went to that Saudi Arabian tour and you took all the Saudi Arabian money the live tour. Oh and the PGA is only allowing certain people back. But he's not liked anymore.
Speaker 1: Wow, I mean said, Look, all I'm saying is when you got one of the most famous golfers in the world on your course, they'll usually bend over backwards. For these people. I mean, you know, maybe that's what he thought was going to happen, like that actually was going to get somebody to been over backwards. But when they hear from their employee that something like that happened, and they stop you mid round and then they boot somebody as big as that, knowing it's probably going to make headlines.
Speaker 8: It was.
Speaker 1: It was probably a pretty significant event that she reported to them. Could be her tnger movements might be. Yeah, we go to Kansas for this clip that's starting to go viral right now. They said, And I'm just loving seeing all this culture stuff happening in the United States of America, seeing the welcoming of all these different groups for the World Cup. And in this case, the Kansas Band learned the Algerian national anthem to play the national anthem for the Algerians that we were part of the World Cup in Kansas, I don't think so. Check all the people out there, the supporters like only cow they learned the national anthem. That's a very whimsical anthem. It's faster than a lot of them are right. It feels like a Disney song. It feels like something you should be drinking and having a mug swinging around and like those guys, Yeah, I am loving this stuff. That's so cool. So they knew the Algerians are going to be in town for their game of the Kansas Band not the band Kansas not to be confused, learn the Algerian national anthem to welcome them for training, which is pretty cool. We got more of these kind of nice moments and we'll work some of them in. We got Jury Duty on the way mode. WIT's gonna be dropping by HQ. Heads up, guys, all right, yeah, just letting you know, just letting you know, heads up, he's gonna dropping by there. We've got some questions from Moses to Wit. We'll run those by him on a Friday. That's all coming up next in the News Junkie A at the top of the hour, we'll talk to you for a bit. I got something I want to run by everybody and we'll see how you take it. But yeah, something I just wanted to say at the beginning of the Power Hour, which I will do in just a bit, maybe fifteen twenty minutes or so on the show. Lots of emails coming in before Jury Duty. This is from Jake to tips at thenewsjunkie dot com, and he said, if you talked or showed the Britney Spears DUI video, I missed it, but it is so disturbing, how unhinged and like a child she is. She makes such weird comments. It makes you wonder how she functions in the world. Fast forward to where she is outside her car and you can hear her bizarre dialogue and Jake sends over Britney Spears and this DUI stop. We talked about this on the show, and it happened a little bit. I don't know if I play the DOI video. It was kind of funny because she's so out of it drunk. She starts saying like she's scared of the police officers and they're like, what are you talking about? And then she goes, you could come back to my house. You could come back to my house. I have a pool. I'll make lasagna, and the cops are like, no, we're not going back to your house. Britney Spears. We think Britney Spears is any good at making lasagna. I don't know. I'd be willing to find out. If I was a cop, though, I'd be like, all right, we're going a different way with this story. But she said I'm making lasagna. I don't know if they curse though, so, and it's long as hell. It's like a fifty seven minute video. Everybody's seen this at this point. We talked about it on the show. Now I don't care to talk about the Britney Spears stuff that much for a million different reasons. One is there's just not that much to say anymore. Like my overall point on this that stands, I think is there should be like a reckoning for all the people that were the most hardcore free Britney people. They literally were the the perfect example of suicidal empathy, where you see people who think they're doing the right thing and they're just angry and they're obsessed with it, and they go, we gotta do something about this. And of course they don't really know anything about what's going on, but they've heard the stories. She's a prisoner, she's in this situation where she can't control her own life, and she's an adult. What's going on here? And they start to freak out. There's this whole movement and they're like, we're going to free Britney Spears. And then now that people can see the result of Britney Spears being freed from the conservatorship, I think it's become clear to all but the most incredibly wild and endopy of them, who still likes so all big deal. It's just a lady dancing around with a knife. Not she havn't too much fun for you, you know, Besides the few absolute dodos who will say that kind of stuff, almost everybody understands that what's going on here is somebody with like major mental issues. She has a lot of She has drinking issues that has come out in a lot of stories. I think, I don't know if this is true or not, but it looks like she has a very significant adderall addiction and she's drinking along with it, and that's why she just ends up like you can't even understand what she's saying or what's going on.
Speaker 2: And right now she's I don't think she's in probation, but she's, you know, going through this DUI thing. Maybe they did already kind of lock that up. But her probation, whatever she's ordered to by the court, she can't take that stuff. Yeah, you know, she can't take stuff prescriptions that she hasn't been given by a doctor. So she can't be going to Mexico to get out her all anymore. And things are going to unravel even more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and there's too many This is the other side of the story. And the last thing I'll say about this, the other side of the story is that there are so many people willing to take advantage. There's all these like hangers on and it's disgusting, Like, guys, I don't even know if this woman can consent. And there's dudes constantly hanging around just these like really sick, parasocial weirdos. So the whole thing's kind of gross to me. And that's about it.
Speaker 3: All.
Speaker 1: Right, here we go, let's do jury duty or.
Speaker 19: It is now in session, and so put your phone down and pay attention before we call the bailiff over to with your ass.
Speaker 1: You're knowing jury duty with the noose junkie welcome motiway is it?
Speaker 10: Is it coincidental? You just said people who hang around, uh, the social So what you say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think you're a parasocial weirdo. I'm not parasocial. No, Sean's parasocial. I'm not parasocial. I can't be parasocial. I'm I'm social. I'm the character at the center of all of this is the parasocial people around me. Some of yeah, well no, not him, not him, no, no, just weird people who email and stuff. Or or you know here and there, but Moses DeWitt. We love them, you know them, and uh you probably love them too. I would guess if you are injured on the go, what do you do? You just CALLMO? That's right, got it? This the first time. I would imagine you know what it is by now. But you can join us on the show with your questions and dispatches for MO or after an accident. Just pick up the phone and call them. It's easy to do. Call eight hundred, Call MO eight hundred call. Can you still text that Tom as far as I know that's not work? Yep, sure, yep, all right, you could text it if you want.
Speaker 3: Some people I.
Speaker 1: Would maybe call first. Yeah, so you could. You could call or text perhaps question mark eight hundred, CALLO eight hundred, cambo or go to just call MO dot com sel and what do we have on the Moses list?
Speaker 3: All right? So?
Speaker 1: Uh oh.
Speaker 2: We had that video I think earlier this week of the guy who had the gas station or little bodega or something and he didn't quite care for the homeless person that was outside it, so he took it into his own hands with a dog.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's sick. This dog on the homeless guy, and the homeless guy starts running because the dog's running after him, and this guy is like yelling commands at the dog, and I guess almost would you say weaponizing the dog? I kind of yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, in the video, the dog, I don't think ever bites the homeless man, but it chases him off because the homeless guy's very afraid of it, and the guy's kind of threatening, like, if you don't leave my front stoop here, get off my sidewalk, I'm going to let the dog out. And then then the guy starts running. So we were saying, you can't just like get a homeless guy out by letting your guard dog, you know, sick him and yell at them, right, or or even if the dog doesn't bite him, is it still a terroristic threat or can you moses, well, why would it be a terroristic threat? Well, you know, is it a threat? I mean, it certainly a threat. You can't terrorizing this homeless guy. You can't get bit by a dog.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I mean he would be if a dog bit that guy, he'd be certainly civilly liable and could be criminally liable as well by basically using the dog to commit a battery or assault, depending what happened there. So yeah, you can't because a dog can can bite somebody if they're on your property as a threat. Right, But if somebody's knocking at your door or in your front yard, you can't just let the dog out and say go go attack him and kill that person, just like you can't shoot at somebody just because the threat on your front yard, which is some people here in Florida don't really understand that way.
Speaker 1: So let me let me give you a hypothetical moment. All right, you're in your front yard, and this is the closest we can get to this. Some person comes up to your front yard, like by your door, and you tell them get off my property please, I need you to leave. I need you to get off my property. And they go, no, I'm not going anywhere. And you go get off my property or I will release my dog on you, and they go, no, I'm not doing it. And then you said, I'm counting to five, I'm gonna release my dog and you because that's basically what happened with this guy. And then he released his dog on the person who wasn't leaving. His property. This case was like his convenience storm right out in front of the door of it. If it's your property and the person refuses to leave your property, can you release your dog on them to get them to go, or it's your dog? Is only something that you can use when your life is in danger, like a gun. Well, I think you know, especially if you're in the front yard. If somebody jumps the fence and then you're in your backyard, that's a little bit different. But if you're in the front yard, it's going to be no different than what level of force you're allowed to use to remove somebody from their property, whether you have a dog or don't have a dog, And that's all going to depend on the facts of the situation and whether they pose a viable threat, and you know, in turn, what is a reasonable amount of force that you can then use to counteract that threat. So, if somebody's just sitting on your property, yes they're trespassing, but the appropriate actions to call the police have them trespass from the property. If they come back, or if they won't leave, then they're arrested. It doesn't give you the right to put your hands on that person harm that person anyway, or shoot that person or you know, in this case, we at least.
Speaker 10: A dog on that person, so he could end up going to jail. He certainly could. You know, I haven't seen the video. I haven't seen exactly what happened here, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's if things are funny, are you more liable to get away with That depends on the jury. All Right, we're gonna take quick break. When we come back, we'll get into the Power Hour to set us up for the weekend. Here. We also have a bunch of emails. I got some anonymous dispatches to work in and a little bit something I want to say at the top of the hour. Right, we're gonna get into that. He's coming up next in the news Junkie. One thing that is crazy to me is how much effort has gone into all of this stuff for the UFC fight this Sunday, and it looks like it's going down. The last I saw just moments ago was that a judge had rejected that bid from two people in Virginia who sued to stop the UFC fight at the White House, Like they literally like launched a lawsuit to stop the fight. After all this stuff has been built on the White House lawn, and we had the octagon in there and they were ready to fight, and the cameras were ready, and they sued to stop and they lost. The judge rejected their bid to stop the UFC fight. And then I saw moments ago and you're like, you have weather threatening to cancel this. And then I saw that there were people upset about the ring girls outfits. This is from Newsweek. It says do ring girls outfits for the UFC fight breach the Flag Code? And it says the UFC's newly unveiled outfits for its Octagon Girls at a planned White House fight night have drawn some scrutiny online, while critics argue the patriotic designs make class with long standing US flag etiquette. The custom red, white and blue outfits featuring sequence flag motifs and short skirts, were revealed a head of the UFC Freedom two fifty event. Oh, they're not even as scandalous as they normally are for ring girls like these are much more covered up. No, but I think the flag code is has something about wearing the flag. You're going, yeah, an American flag shirt would not be allowed.
Speaker 2: I think what you weren't supposed to. But I also think and maybe Moses can back back me up here, the flag code doesn't hold any like legal grounding, right, it's just a suggestion.
Speaker 10: Ye hold on much from my mic on foul? Yeah, yeah, I mean it's not it's not a law necessarily, it's a it's a code now, like a code of conduct kind of thing that's a federal guideline. And so I mean, since this is on the White House lawn, I guess there's an argument that it should follow the federal guideline.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, their outfits do feature American flags. I don't know about you, guys. This is one of those things that I don't care about. Like, for instance, I thought about it a little bit, but Cortney went and got a bunch of decorations. When I say a bunch, just like a couple any anything is a bunch to me because I don't we don't decorate for holidays and stuff. Usually we'll put it a couple of small things up, you know, Christmas wreath, a pumpkin or whatever. But she wanted to get some things for the Fourth of July, so we got a something to wrap the plant in front of the house in like this little American flag thing. And then she got these small American flags that she put around the tree in the front yard so that we can look like we were decorated for the Fourth of July when that comes up here. And little flags they weren't standing in the ground well enough, so she broke the sticks off and I said, the flags are like on the grass now, And I said, I think that I think we're against flag code here. Got to burn them now, yeah, which seems way worse obviously, No, it's not done.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now now if I'm burning the flag of the front yard and Josh drives by his Jesus, what's going on here? But I have these things where I go, does anybody really care about this? Like the person who goes by and goes, this is against flag code? Do ufc ring girls, Like, do you actually care about the thing that you're complaining about? Because I don't. I don't believe you do. I don't believe most people do.
Speaker 2: I've heard a lot of situations in which people have come at Trump for breaking flag.
Speaker 1: Code, and I go, of all the things, why why pick this?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 1: Because you want?
Speaker 2: You know, every little thing, Like I think that he signed an American flag. Once they're like, you can't do that autograph the flag.
Speaker 1: That's why I'm always saying, like, just save your breath for the things that are legit bad and then you go, okay, this is terrible, go after this. And you know that's what I try to do with stuff. I don't care who the person is it's doing it, what are they doing? Is it bad?
Speaker 3: Is it right?
Speaker 1: Is it wrong? And I try to address it like that. There's so much of the phoniness that happens where it's like I am really upset at the UFC ring girls having American flags on their outfit. Well, I don't think you care. I don't think gun to your head, lie detector hooked up to your system. And somebody says, do you really actually care? Are you offended by this? I don't think. I don't think people care. I really don't so that I thought about the frontyard. No, It's like I think most people who would walk by our front gyuard, even though they see the flag and it's kind of touching the grass a little bit. I think ninety nine point nine to nine percent of people would just go, Okay, that's just their decorations for the fourth of July. Then you get your Moses to wit. Every once in a while that walks by and then Moses goes, what the hell this is anti American? He's wild like that. He's unpredicted. He was just calling you Antifa earlier he was, yeah, yeah, I mean, it's amazing the comments I get from time to time. We're gonna get into more questions with Moses. But first before see Lane yells at me, let's do the Power Hour. They said it couldn't be done. Then they said, you're a Jewish guy. I want you to say free Palestine. It's time for the Power Hour on the news, Chunky. They're always, as always, context is missing that. I was not saying that to Moses. Dwitt.
Speaker 10: No, I can't believe you would do this, Sean.
Speaker 1: I am not Moses, I'm not. That was about who was it? Was it Jerry Jerry Seinfeld? Yeah, Jerry Seinfeld. Somebody was screaming at him and they were telling him to say free Palestine, and then he said Palistine doesn't exist. There's a response. Somebody got so triggered by that yesterday they sent like a mega heated email. Somebody who need to be medicated triggered by I think they thought I was saying it or something. It's hard every once in a while to figure out what is enraging a person, but so many people get enraged by almost nothingness. I'll go back to the American flag UFC thing again. I think they're just angry. I think people just want to be mad. There's a decent percentage of the population this wants to be hyper mad all the time. Some people want to do it with the idea that they're peace loving, friendly, amazing human beings and they're the good guys in the situation. Some people want to do it because they just like hate. They have hate running through their system. I think so many more people need to disconnect. Just enjoy yourself a little bit, hang out, do your thing. All right, let's see here, Celia, what else do we have on the list of questions that have built up from mister Moses to see it questions?
Speaker 2: Okay, we talked to the week about that streamer who broke up with his girlfriend because she was cheating on him with her cousin. Yeah that's weird, okay, very weird. But one of the things he did to catch her in the act. Was he logged into this very twenty twenty six Moses, so bear with us. He logged into his smart kitty litter box that he keeps in the bathroom. Oh, I forgot about this, Yeah, and saw her like doing sex he poses on FaceTime for him or something like that.
Speaker 1: I don't think that was her question though, she What did he say? What was the words he used? Yams?
Speaker 2: Yea, She was showing off for Yams for her cousin, and Sean was curious. By logging into the camera on the smart litter box, he was kind of spying on her in a place where she probably a bathroom. She had just gotten out of the shower, would have had an expectation of privacy. Should she still have that expectation knowing that the camera is in there? And does whether or not audio was involved have any sort of say in the matter. I mean, it really depends on whether he was authorized to log in there or not. So if they were, let's say they were still dating, I don't know.
Speaker 1: The circumstance was.
Speaker 2: It was his house and he said at one point that he paid for everything, so it would have been his smart litter box.
Speaker 10: Okay, So if it's his smart litter box. Then the question becomes does she know that there's a camera there? And if she's informed that there's a camera in the bathroom and she's okay with that, then that's perfectly fine. If it's not, if it's hidden or it wasn't disclosed, but he may have the burden of proof to show that she knew that the camera was there, which may be difficult unless he has something in writing, so it can become a little messy there.
Speaker 1: Interesting, So if you have something in your house that's in an area that you might expect privacy, but the person is aware that it exists and somehow you can prove that, or you can say, like, look, I tell everybody who comes into my house that this exists here, then you can get away with it because they know huh yeah.
Speaker 10: It's all about knowledge basically. That's why a lot of businesses have, you know, signs up that say you know you're subject to audio or video recording when you're on a premises. So and there you still probably in a business setting, you still probably couldn't put something in the bathroom unless the sign was really gigantic and really you know, make sure yeah, yeah, make sure people were aware of any consenting to it. Definitely a camera in here right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but in your if you're in your own home, it's a little bit different. Okay, quick break when we come back more with our friend mode. Wit your questions, fire them off, tips t ips at thenewsjunkie dot com. Quick break back with that, I got more of the fun World Cup stuff, and then we'll do a grab bag segment. I've got a ton of clips to play and we'll get to them because that's coming up next on the news junk Kie. One of the things I wanted to work in here real quick before I get to this note. I got a grab bag segment here where I'm working in as many of the clips and different things that we could before we get down to it. But the cruise murder mystery thing where the step brother was in a cabin with a step sister Anna Kepner and he ended up killing her like he sexually attacked her and then killed her and then stuffed her under the bed and then she was found later on. And still as far as I know, he's not being held now, is he. I don't think right, I don't think so. I think he's still on like a form of house arrest. Yeah, like he's got a house arrest bracelet on or something, and he's living with some sort of family member or whatever. But I knew there was going to be another shoe that was going to drop here, And it's now one of the family members that is criticizing Anna Kepner's parents, the step grandmother of Anna Kepner. Oh, I cannot keep all these people straight. It's impossible, grandmother. I couldn't. Either the step grandmother or the teenager who's charged with murder and sexual abuse aboard the Carnival ship is publicly calling for criminal charges against the adults she claims were responsible. Anna Kaepner was violently raped by her younger stepbrother in a cruise ship last fall. Before she was likely placed in a chokehold and squeezed so hard her ear drums purse. Just a horrific story. She's eighteen, she's found that on the Carnival Horizon cruise, and the family members defending this kid are starting to come out of the woodwork. And one of the things I knew we were gonna hear. I knew we were going to hear it, knew we were going to hear it, and they're starting to leak this out. They're saying, first of all, they were drinking, the underage kids, the eighteen seventeen, sixteen year olds they were, and the parents were allowing them to drink, or at least knew that they were drinking, and they're blaming that for leading to this situation. That's a kind of a crazy thing to think about, Like you're the guy you're related to. You're saying, well, if he wasn't drunk, he wouldn't have done this god awful, terrible thing. That's a very poor excuse for something that is literally murderous behavior. But I knew this was going to come out. And also the step grandmother, Selane, is saying that they should not have been in a room together since they weren't related really and they didn't grow up together. She said, number one, why were those kids in a room together? This is the step grandmother. It's been said that he was raised to think of her as a sister. They were not raised together. He truly does not remember what happened. He did not change from all the interviews that he has had, he has not changed what he has said at all. If there's any type of memory here, he would be able to say the same exact thing. I am getting the strongest. Mackenzie s I was just about to say that that one could ever get like I'm getting, like his parents are going, he doesn't remember, like the girl who crashed her vehicle into a car, killing the other two folks into a wall, yeah, excuse me, into it like a brick wall. And the family is like, he doesn't remember. Well, you know, isn't that convenient he doesn't remember. It's very clear what happened in this case, and the most damning evidence is not about who they put in what room or like, as Angel says, I drank at that age, and I didn't kill my sister exactly right, Yeah, exactly. You can blame this on anything. If they wouldn't have put them together, if they wouldn't have done you could say all those things. None of it gets even close to excusing any of this stuff. But the truth of the matter is this is an open and shutcase because they have him as the only person going into the cabin with her and the only person coming out of the cabin. They have him with her cell philm that he brought up and then tried to throw away elsewhere by.
Speaker 2: The way, By the way, not that I'm you know, trying to Monday morning quarterback this or say how he could have done a better job at being a criminal who wants to hide a cell phone on a cruise ship and throws it in a trash can.
Speaker 1: You are on the ocean, bro, They would never have that cell phone. They would never Yeah, they put it in a trash can, and they founded the step brother put it in a trash can and had found it. John says, she was asking you to get murdered, obviously. Sean, Yeah, I mean that's sort of the idea here. You can plain this on a million different things. I do think it might come into the case that the alcohol was involved and other things, but it doesn't matter. That doesn't matter. This kid is still clearly a murderer.
Speaker 2: Did it come I mean, when they said the thing about alcohol being involved, did it come out that the parents were aware or endorsed it happening, or did it just say that was involved.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure you had said early on that you were like, I think these parents kind of let him drink on the cruise. Yes, I believe that's my theory on what happened here. I think that they were the parents were a little bit loose on what these kids were doing. Anna Kapner. It appears engaged in sexual activity with some other guy on the cruise. You don't really know who that is. And then her stepbrother and her were in this same room, and I think there was drinking going on. I think that's what happened. But I think all of this is an attempt by the family to excuse what is just obviously inexcusable, the worst type of human behavior possible.
Speaker 2: Angel Angel was the one that said I drank at that agent. Didn't kill my sister. Sammy scam said I have a sepsister and I never did her. Yeah, I imagine that, imagine them. Yeah, congradually, that's it. It's like Holy Cow, for God's sake, Moses.
Speaker 1: There's all sorts of different kind of different kinds of ways you can rob somebody, you could steal something from somebody. But I always wonder what a jury would think about something like this. Then tell me from your experience, Moses, to wit our attorney, just callm dot com. Boston police are on the hunt right now for two robbers. They are armed with a gun, and they held up a place. And here's the reason why I want to ask you, mo if you think this is going to be a damning situation in court. Perhaps the place that they held up with a gun and robbed was a children's lemonade stand in South Boston. An eleven year old and twelve year old daughter and son who somehow weren't sleeping with each other. Was it a particularly successful lemonade stick. They were selling lemonade when two people showed up, they flashed a gun and robbed them at gunpoint, robbed the lemonade stand. Moses, what's the jury going to think about this? How are they going to take this information in?
Speaker 10: Well, I think these kids learned the value lesson that day about self defense and uh, you know, preparing for an armed gunman. Now that did the kids have a gun?
Speaker 1: They did not kids a permit.
Speaker 2: Because every once in a while you find out that these unpermanent lemonade stands get shut down my code enforcement.
Speaker 10: They're a real problem in the community.
Speaker 1: Could you imagine if the cops came out and they said, look, we've heard your concern about this story of a robbery at a lemonade stand, We too, are on the hunt for the people running the lemonade stand without a license, and we'll try to put them in jail as soon as possible. It was like, holy cow, man, that's that's the world. You've got the good and the bad, and that's some of the more gross stuff that's happening lemonade stand robbery style. Let us know what you think. Send a dispatch over at thenewsjunkie dot com. Okay, let's see here. Somebody has a question here and it's Keith to Tips at the Newsjunkie dot com. Hello, all, I have a neighbor who constantly dumps leaves over our fence and then rakes them into our side of the yard. The argument is that they say it comes from my tree and I should deal with it. Oh, Moses has experience in the world of neighbors and trees. I believe I was told by the police, but since since they are all, well, well, I'll explain it. I'll make that make sense. I was told by the police, and since they are old, I should be nicer to them. We have cameras on our side, and on Tuesday we have them on cameras saying that if he goes into my yard, I will just shoot his ass. I would like to know, since they're not technically going into our yard, but are putting yard waste into our yard, is there anything we could do in the court system to prevent this from escalating? Thank you for the advice and love the show, says Keith Moses. I mean, I know that there are people neighbors fighting where attorneys and stuff have to come in it. It could be about like tree branches over yards and who's responsible and so who's responsible here?
Speaker 10: I mean, it's no different than if like a limb of a tree extends over a property line, that person can trim the limb of the tree back to the property line. So yeah, essentially they're responsible for any portion of the tree that is over their property. So if those leaves are falling on his property, he's responsible for them. He shouldn't just like if you tripped the limb down, you can't throw it back in your neighbour's yard. That's that's your responsibility at that point.
Speaker 2: If I have a dead hanging like you know, palm front hanging from my neighbor's tree, but it's hanging over my fence, yeah, can I just kind of hoist it over the fence. And I don't mean I don't even have to cut it, hoist it over the fence and put it on their.
Speaker 10: Sacks making a little adjustment. I mean, that's maybe a gray area, but you know, if it's on it, it's really dead from the freeze.
Speaker 1: Let's go there. Let's go there on this. If we're in a situation where somebody has a tree that is hanging up, the limb is hanging over my yard, it's on my property when their trees leaves fall. Now you're saying I'm responsible for cleaning it up, and I can't throw it back into their yard even though the trees on their yard. What if I go, I don't want to do this anymore. I'm just gonna get a chainsaw and cut the entire limb right at my property line and I'm gonna chop it off. Can I do that?
Speaker 10: Yeah you can't. Yeah, you can trim it back to the property line. There's nothing wrong with that. Really, Okay, I didn't know you were able to do that. See, I feel like that would start some sort of fight with the neighbors as well.
Speaker 1: If you have to hire somebody to do that, does the neighbor. Is the neighbor in any way required to let like a tree trimmer guy. I know there's a word for it, but it's not an arborist. Sounds good, and my arborist needs to climb that tree. The tree starts in their yard.
Speaker 2: Do they have to let him in or does he have to do some weird sort of set up a ladder and only be on my side of the property line.
Speaker 10: So, assuming that the neighbor's not being cooperative, they have to stay off. They can't trespass on another person's property. That they have to stay on your property, and they can, like I said, they can trim it back to the property line.
Speaker 1: Interesting A right, Yeah, I didn't. I did not know you could do that. That is probably tempting for a lot of people who are listening right now. All right, quick note I mentioned I was gonna say something here, so quick note on the contract front. As I have of eighteen days left in my deal with iHeartRadio, why even release an app? For God's sake, said the one reviewer. But we are getting down to the finish line here, and that the biggest question is where do things go? And I have to tell you this, I've made a determination about where everything's going to go, and I will be announcing it next Friday. Okay, So I've made a determination about the future of the show. What's going to happen. I've heard enough, I've sorted it out, I've sat on it, I've had the conversations that I needed to. I've leaned on other ears and asked people, you know, what I should do, and I've arrived at a decision and a conclusion, and so that will be on the show next week on Friday. I'll tell you what's going on, and we'll get into the nitty gritty and nothing stays back at that point in time. I'm just gonna lay it all out there for you and let you know exactly what's going on. So look forward to that question mark next Friday on the show. We'll do it, maybe in the twelve o'clock hour or so, more details as we get a bit closer, but yeah, that will be the conclusion of this old saga and you'll find out what's going to happen next Friday on the show. We also have secret shows. It's usually on Thursdays. Joshua was gallivanting around New York City, and so we are we're doing the show. If you're listening on Friday, if it's not seven thirty pm yet, get ready and prepare yourself and you will be fully, fully on board with us hopefully when we get down and do a Secret Show on a Friday night, a rarity at seven thirty pm Eastern seven thirty pm the live stream and it'll be up for everybody else to watch on demand on Saturday. And the final note on this front is a big thank you to Sun's State John with a twelve hour subscription cover on thenewsjoki dot com, Unlock Secret Shows, get those premium subscriptions. Now is the time. Like I said, if you go to the newsjoki dot com, it takes you like five seconds to create an account. It doesn't ask you for that much information, and then you're logged in and then when there's these gifted subscriptions available, which are important moving forward. When there's gifted subscriptions available, you just click the claim button and now you have access to everything Secret shows, the uncensored shows, all of that stuff. So go grab those now. There's a ton of them available and it's your time to get in before Secret Shows seven point thirty is when the stream starts tonight, when we come back final dispatches, stories that didn't make the cut, and today learn to wrap everything up for a Friday. We'll roll the end of the weekend because that is coming up next on the News Junkie. If you only hung out with us for a moment, for a segment, for a whole show, or for the whole week, thanks for giving us some time here on the show. It's much appreciated. As I said, we go uncensored with Secret Shows seven thirty pm tonight. You could still get in on that thanks to all the incredibly generous gifters today, from KATB to the step of Ee, to Amy B to Parogi to Sunstay John. There's still a handful of those available. There's nine totals, so nine of you go right now and claim yours, and then we'll see you live at seven thirty pm. If you want to watch, or if you can't make that, it will be released tomorrow morning, Saturday morning. It will be available and uncensored for Secret Show subscribers. All right. I also have to make a little bit of a correction here. I said that I would my announcement of an announcement the final announcement on the matter. My announcement of the final ennouncement of the of the contract matter is a bit off because I didn't realize we have a federal holiday on Friday next Friday. We thought you did, and you thought I was pulling the old switch away. Josh and I were debating on whether or not that that was on purpose. No, you know, I'm not at all. No, I legitimately have an announcement to bring closure to all that stuff and what's happening next. And because it can't be Friday, because we're not going to be here, it will be Thursday. We'll do it on Thursday, the announcements, and I'll tell you what's going on things on Wednesday. Yeah, what's happening with the future of the show and all.
Speaker 10: Of that going to the Alex Jones Network.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's about time, Moses.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I am. I've been cooking up conspiracies for a long time. I'm ready to drop some down on people. I have some dispatches, Moses, would you care to hear what the people have to say as we head on out today? I got nothing else to do, all right, he said, Maybe here we go, let's see unlock a couple of these here, and one of them is an anonymous dispatch. I really worry about these. But this person, Moses was talking about the police officer. A woman was spitting on him as he was arresting her, and she was like cuffed in the back seat of the car. He said stop doing that. She said no, and she spit on him again, and then he slapped her. He slapped the woman in the face who was in the back of the police car. And here's what Anonymous says.
Speaker 3: And these shawcus. It's definitely a little weird that a top could get.
Speaker 1: In trouble for someone else.
Speaker 3: Being a nuisance. So if I were to be calm and collective, if I got arrested, I get in trouble. But if I wanted to, you know, throw a tantrum email dis in trouble. That just makes little sense to me.
Speaker 1: You both get in trouble. Yeah, she's not going to not get in trouble. She's definitely resisting. You don't get to get out of jail free card because the cop slapped you. Yeah, true, Yeah, she's she's definitely still in trouble. It's just that he might be too.
Speaker 2: Somebody in the texting service said, and I don't know what they're referencing. The courts have said that it's a spontaneous slap when someone spits on you, and it's been upheld numerous times as justifiable.
Speaker 10: Let's take a look. I have not heard of a spontaneous Yeah, I'll play this dispatch from two cents.
Speaker 1: Happy Friday, News, Happy Friday. Just check it out.
Speaker 4: This new EPP that you got here, I can say, is better mo better wiggle wiggle pop pop.
Speaker 1: Glad you like it? I think, thank you for that, appreciate it.
Speaker 10: I have an update on the spontaneous slap, please tell me. Yeah, it is a self defense situation where the person is trying to slap slap the spit out of the way, blocking the spit and accidentally strikes the party.
Speaker 1: Oh it is hard to prove with that video reflexive slap. Yeah, that just seems like it's wide open for somebody to use any excuse to slap somebody, which well could be good Ceil and I need my countdown. Oh yeah, I'll give you Swilly's dispatches, the final one.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Hey, everybody happy today.
Speaker 20: I'm so excited for Secret Shows tonight because I can actually jump in for the whole thing. Probably when it's on Thursdays, I can only tune in for a little while because it goes past my bedtime and I'm an old man.
Speaker 1: Come on, man, I'm glad to have you on Friday at the very least. Thank you Swilly. Right back at you, buddy. We hope you see. We see it tonight for Secret Shows at seven thirty.
Speaker 2: That's not the one, the next one. Every time it's happened, you do that. I can see it in your face.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm already on edge here. Did you hear my Mills Air commercial?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I heard your your air conditioner heard your Mills Air commercial. I started a Mills Air commercial.
Speaker 1: I'm doing the live read and in the studio I said, my air conditioner got scared. It wasn't working yesterday, but I threatened just the threat of calling Mills Air made it work again, and toward the end of the commercial, boom just firing stuff out of the AC at me, and I was like, it's on its last legs here. So I've got the crew from Mills Air coming over this so weekend I got I still got to schedule that. But I had enough going on this morning air conditioning I got, I took the stuff off of it, and it's been it's been fighting back here, the mini split in the studio. I'll be okay. Moses got big plans this weekend, hopefully not hoping this to lay low and do nothing all right.
Speaker 2: Last weekend because you said that last weekend and then you were like, oh, you know, it's not up to me.
Speaker 10: I feel like I did get dragged somewhere last week.
Speaker 1: Remember, unbelievable of this amazone. He's blacked it all out too. All right, let's get the hell out of here. Let's do today.
Speaker 19: I learned the following information may make you feel smarter, but will not actually increase your IQ.
Speaker 1: So don't get cocky. It's done. What we call today. It is sailor for a Friday, June twelfth, twenty twenty six. Thank you to Josh Fowler. Great job, as always job, You're welcome. Thank you Moses for lending us the book. Yeah, thank you to Moses. Thank you to everybody for hanging out with us. I'm an servant. Now it's time to get the hell out of here. Oh great, I have made a bit of a mistake. Do I need to play it? Just play something? Yeah, yeah, I did not pull this song to write us out of the show, so I can either. Yeah, we'll do this. Yeah, this band right here. Space song, Space song, that's money, dude, Space song. They credit all of their success to David Bowie, but the band members were obsessed with and the reason they started the band. Thank you so much for hanging out. Let's we're back on Monday, same time, same place, listening to the showing the podcast at the New Junkie dot com. We'll see you next time. Everybody shall chees in time to day the call from New Battle Vanal the stars and smile for me, Nal. That's will and will and that's top for all last Get you