Speaker 1: It's the second date update module in the morning.
Speaker 2: Why are you not getting a callback? We're going to find out this morning. Dylan's getting ghosted and doesn't know why. Dylan, what's the story?
Speaker 1: Hi, what's up?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: So, I mean going out with this girl for like a couple of weeks now, and uh now I'm getting ghosted.
Speaker 5: Oh so this is not even just a first date or a second date update. You've you've gone out on.
Speaker 1: A few dates.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, okay, and it's been a couple of weeks of you guys hanging out with each other, but then all of a sudden, out of nowhere, now she's not calling you back. And how long has that been since she hasn't been calling you. It's been like a week now, Okay, So we're.
Speaker 1: Going to find out what's going on.
Speaker 2: Is there anything that happened the last couple of times that you guys been together that might be an indicator of something that you should kind of be worried.
Speaker 4: About, but uh no, it's been it's been good.
Speaker 2: So there's nothing that you said or did, because sometimes that comes out when we do the second date update and you're like, oh.
Speaker 6: Crap, when was the last time you saw her too.
Speaker 1: We went on the last date like.
Speaker 7: Ten days ago maybe.
Speaker 6: And didn't end on a good note.
Speaker 8: I thought it went well.
Speaker 1: Molly is on with us right now, Dylan say hi to Molly.
Speaker 3: Hey, Hi?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hey, doesn't sound as I mean. I get it.
Speaker 2: You're a little bit put off by the fact that you're not getting a call back.
Speaker 1: Molly. You sound so upbeat. Hi, Molly, How are you?
Speaker 9: Hi?
Speaker 7: Good?
Speaker 3: Her?
Speaker 1: Are you good? Dylan? You want to say hi to Molly again? Hi? Not much so much, Molly.
Speaker 2: Dylan called us up, says that you guys haven't talked in almost a couple of weeks here, but was wondering if everything is okay.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I would even find for the most.
Speaker 1: Part, for the most part meaning.
Speaker 2: That you actually like him, or the most part meaning you don't necessarily like him, and you're kind of looking for an opportunity to just say, all right, we're.
Speaker 1: Done, we're not gonna hang out anymore.
Speaker 7: Well, I like him, Okay, who doesn't like him?
Speaker 8: My parents aren't the biggest fan of him, but like, I really enjoyed the dates we went on.
Speaker 5: Oh, he already met your parents?
Speaker 8: No, no, no, they haven't met yet.
Speaker 1: So how do they not like him if they haven't met him yet.
Speaker 8: They found some photos of him on like social media, and the war is the biggest fan.
Speaker 2: Okay, and so you're showing the pictures about him. Go ahead, Dylan, what do you want to say?
Speaker 1: Are you serious?
Speaker 6: What kind of stuff do you post dying?
Speaker 4: I mean, like I don't know, just like casual stuff.
Speaker 1: Do they think he's unattractive?
Speaker 5: Or what's specifically about the photos that they saw did they not really care for.
Speaker 8: They're not a super big fan of people who are public about smoking or drinking, and they found a few photos like that, so they were kind of advising me that, like maybe he wasn't the best person to go on dates with.
Speaker 4: Okay, So what can I ask you something?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 4: So do you like, do you do everything your parents say? Or like do you think for yourself? Or like I'm confused.
Speaker 8: Well, I mean they have good advice and they've been married a while, so I usually like to take what they have to say about another person in the consideration.
Speaker 1: Do you have an issue you haven't even.
Speaker 6: With his pictures that he's posting.
Speaker 8: Not really, I mean I do the same, I just don't post about it. But I think you know they brought up some good points of like, you know, that's something that you don't really want to put online and should keep personal.
Speaker 2: How old are you Molly? If I if I can ask that question, I just want to know how old you are.
Speaker 8: I'm twenty two.
Speaker 2: So you're twenty two years old. You're young enough when your parents are still involved. Actually, Bianca either Bianca in the other ears. This is an interesting one because you're a twenty two or twenty three year old? Do your parents look up the people that you like? I know you're in this relationship right now, but would your parents look them up and see and judge them from just social media?
Speaker 9: I don't think that they would look someone up, but I know that like the person I'm talking to, their parents like look me up and see like what I'm doing, And they're.
Speaker 1: Very vocal about it.
Speaker 2: So you kind of get it that Molly's parents have a say so on this because you're also your parents and his parents have kind of talked back and forth.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I think also like what you post too is kind of a reflection who you are and like what you're okay with postings. So if someone is like open about that, I feel like it kind of puts a bad look on them.
Speaker 2: So, Dylan, you know, here's Miianka telling you that in her case, what Molly's parents are doing is not unusual.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: It sounds pretty unusual to me, honestly, Like my parents wouldn't do that.
Speaker 7: Smoking and drinking are both legal. You're twenty two years old, unless you're you know, wilden out dumping champagne down somebody's shirt or something.
Speaker 6: I feel like it's not that big.
Speaker 1: Of a video.
Speaker 2: Please tell me, Uh, Dylan, you don't have like a picture in front of like a car or something like that on your social Like I would think I would rather my guys smoke or drink than you know how the typical guy pic of a guy like in front of a motorcycle or I do like I.
Speaker 5: Kind of get where the parents are coming from. Yeah, Like, I don't know what the pictures are. And if it's you, like, you know, out with your guy friends and you're all holding a drink, that's one thing. If it's you, like getting stoned and you posted a photo or video on social media.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I think that would kind of rub me the wrong way too. Whether you you do that in your personal life or not. I don't care, but like the posting of.
Speaker 8: It, I kind of get.
Speaker 4: But I mean, I'm not like doing anything crazy, you know. It's just like you know, pictures of me with my friends and whatever.
Speaker 5: Molly, if your parents hadn't said anything to you about this, would you continue to date him?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I would do with things.
Speaker 1: Hey, Tim, would you want to say I second date? Updated time?
Speaker 3: I'm going to check out a plenty of fish. This was probably about eight years ago, and she lived or she works, maybe a mile a mile and a half hour before where I lived. And it took me about two and a half months to meter to make a long story show her I have a child together or seven year old son together. Her parents have never met me. Grandparents never met me. They don't like me because of criminal history from twenty years ago.
Speaker 1: How did they know about the criminal history?
Speaker 3: Because I she was open than eyes with her parents.
Speaker 2: Okay, so they haven't met you, but they know that you got a past. I would probably be a little bit worried if I it was a dad.
Speaker 3: Give me preparatory to you to explain.
Speaker 2: Okay, what's there to explain? Explain it to me? What did you do in your criminal past.
Speaker 3: There's there's a lot of stuff from my criminal past.
Speaker 1: I mean, stay halloway from my daughter. Yea at that point right there, Tim, You're gone.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no, no, no, listen, there's a lot of things in my criminal past.
Speaker 1: Dad.
Speaker 2: Have you said that to a father? A father's going to run your ass out of that house, Amanda.
Speaker 1: What's going on? Is moch on the morning?
Speaker 8: Good morning all you tired people.
Speaker 10: I know, yes, So I just wanted to say this guy, he was doing good until he made that last comment, those last comments about.
Speaker 8: Do you always listen to your parents?
Speaker 1: Do you think for yourself?
Speaker 8: God forbid? She has parents that care about her, her well being, her future. I wish my parents.
Speaker 10: They have never given me dating advice, never cared who I dated.
Speaker 8: That is a beautiful thing.
Speaker 1: You're an adult. You should be thinking for yourself.
Speaker 10: A very young child, a young adult is still a child in many ways. So for you to be rude to her and demean her like that, that's rude.
Speaker 5: I do agree with you to an extent. She needs to make her own decisions. However, you know, and I speak for myself here, but I feel like in this case, it's the same. I have always valued what my parents thought about my relationships, and it wasn't one hundred percent that I always listen to them, but I definitely take that into account. It's a factor when I you know, whenever I was dating somebody that I wanted my family and my friends to like that person.
Speaker 1: Hey, Eric, what did you want to say?
Speaker 8: So, yeah, I'm thirty three years old.
Speaker 2: I've had both media since I was sixteen, and I'm kind of siding with parents on this one.
Speaker 10: Uh even at sixteen years old, I knew that, Like.
Speaker 8: Hey, I probably should because because when you wantever, you post anything out there, you don't know who's gonna look at it, and whatever you post, that's your first impression, yep. And so like if you're building your brand that hey, yeah, I like to smoke and drink, and then you know that's cool to do and everything like that. It's fine that you know legal or legal back then, but it's that's.
Speaker 3: Your first impression.
Speaker 8: And if your first impression is all this guy just likes to smoke me drink all the time, Like I'm not saying like I'm perfect. Like if I like a picture.
Speaker 2: With alcohol, I have a beer in my hand, but I'm not like sitting there chugging a beer bong. Real quick, Eric, stay with us and one day ask a question about the smoking and drinking.
Speaker 1: What was your question? Ann?
Speaker 3: Good morning?
Speaker 5: I actually have a couple of questions.
Speaker 8: So how often do you too and smoke? And how often are you posting both picks on social media?
Speaker 1: That's a good question, like how often are you posting that stuff? So I literally have no no, no, Dylan, let me ask any oh, let me ask doan?
Speaker 4: Yeah, how often do I drink and smokes?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: And post it?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 1: And post it?
Speaker 4: I don't know, like once every two months?
Speaker 3: Maybe?
Speaker 6: My gosh, there.
Speaker 2: But there's plenty of pictures for them to scroll back and look at.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but none of them are like.
Speaker 1: That bad Yeah, Like, Dylan, how old are you? Twenty two? Okay, twenty two? All right, so you guys are both twenty two?
Speaker 8: You know what that young era going out and stuff.
Speaker 2: I mean, honestly twenty two, so should be old enough to figure out that you probably don't necessarily need to post like those pictures to make yourself look like you're having a good time. But still, Molly, as a parent and as somebody who wished my parents were there for me a little bit more.
Speaker 1: I would say to you, you got.
Speaker 2: A good mom and dad, and you'll know when your parents have overstepped the lines and the idea yea that they say they don't get a good feeling about Dylan. You're still the ultimate decision maker on whether or not you're going to continue something. I give you respect for the fact that you actually though appreciate their opinion, but.
Speaker 6: Don't be afraid to think for yourself.
Speaker 7: Girl.
Speaker 2: No, no, we want Anna to listen more to her parents. You should see some of the guys that she sings hangs out with.
Speaker 6: Her actually put tequila on my head.
Speaker 2: Actually, to be honest with you, Molly, will your parents look at some of the guys that Anna's hanging out with. I'd like to get their opinion on those. All right, Anna's looking down right now, She's not looking at me.
Speaker 6: I can't.
Speaker 1: A second date update and more of the Roses. This is Mojo in the Morning.