Speaker 1: Listen Beaverville, Come on in. I like the Alaskan Pipeline.
Speaker 2: Morning late, gentlemen, and welcome to video message number twenty nine.
Speaker 1: I'm like a dog in heat.
Speaker 2: I woke up yesterday morning with us free advice to start later.
Speaker 1: Please, I could never know what the day was as Florida.
Speaker 3: I just flew in.
Speaker 4: I'm recording an album.
Speaker 2: It's called Terry the Bitch Live. Listen up. The ratings just came in for last month. We are number one. We just grabbed every key demograph.
Speaker 1: Super duper.
Speaker 2: That's nice.
Speaker 1: Fight a go, Nito Gay. Yes, that is good news.
Speaker 5: It is the twenty first day of April twenty twenty six. Good morning everyone, Welcome to Tuesday Morning on the Power Trip Morning Show. Tuesday tires for you, maybe because we all had to stay up late to watch all those sports games. Sports games are the best, well one of them was, you know, actually they were both pretty good. That wild game was was fun. That that goalie is just real good. There at the end, I don't know what you're gonna do, right, and the Wolves win, the Wolves win, you know what I'm gonna I'm just going acquiesced to the sports guys and Mars will be in a little bit and Castro thousands. Johnny Bones will be here, Johnny Basboz Bones. So let's get her started. Here's some comedy from Eddie Brill. It's the powers of Morning Show on a Tuesday, tired morning, Come on in.
Speaker 4: I am glad you are here.
Speaker 6: And hockey players come from all over the world they do. It was one of the first sports to be international. It's a lot of great names in Russian goaltender Nikolai Hobby Bulin, Hobby Bullen spelled k. Where's the k in Hobby Bullen? Rushing guys. Give them fifteen letters their name, pick six and pronounced them you choose. You know what's a great term in hockey shots on goal, which literally means how many shots you take against the goaltender as a team, But if you say it quick enough, it sounds like a dish order at Italian restaurant. Yeah, my wife level played a few silly shots on goal.
Speaker 2: Carl on my shots on the woods. But sixty two percent.
Speaker 6: Of the guys in the NHL are French Canadian and have the most beautiful names. The war will weirdly pronounced gold Tennant, Patrick Wall Wah spelled ro o y wah, your name is Roy Palell.
Speaker 1: Cut the crap all right?
Speaker 6: Oh no, my name is wall because like do you say girl and bois one of the weirdest names they ever pronounced Hockey. One of the greatest goaltenders to ever play the game, plays most of his career in Philadelphia. Guy named Bernie peta pet let's spelled parent. Pet let spell parents.
Speaker 2: But French do that. They make a t silent all the words. The words sound cool.
Speaker 6: Pet wouldn't be great if you do that in English, make words sound pretty.
Speaker 2: You're like hit my head on the pavement.
Speaker 6: Now I've got grandma locked in the bichment you mean even bowel movement kind of sound pretty, right. So I'm visiting the Washington my u mom, and I locked my keys and my golfskept pet Ma, and all the money's in there for my pet Ma, and now I cannot pay my wrong.
Speaker 4: The fish line is wee feet us on your side up.
Speaker 2: You hear the distance unders.
Speaker 4: This land in your stray.
Speaker 2: Okay, time great? To take it to the time.
Speaker 4: Being cons.
Speaker 2: This went out. To take it to the top of Cato, then stop or even there's your roam next stop tusking me. This is the Power Trip Morning Show.
Speaker 3: Good morning.
Speaker 2: It is Tuesday, April twenty first, twenty twenty. Corey Cove, that's Chris Hockey, that's Smeat sauce.
Speaker 1: Paul Lambert's things change right.
Speaker 2: The Wolves are back in this the Wild do what they do, which is never take a two zip series lead. We got a couple of series.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Man, those games win late, way too late.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I didn't stay up for the end of the Wolves. I saw on the end of the Wild game that I tapped out. That was late though.
Speaker 7: That was late eight point fifty though A Wild games started on espn U and then flipping over to fan duel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did that, Yeah, the old duel.
Speaker 7: Then why are the Wolves games started like nine?
Speaker 2: It's too late.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I woke up and saw the end of it.
Speaker 4: I watched all of it. I watched them twice, just like Race of the Morning Show.
Speaker 1: The notes talk has is unbelievable.
Speaker 5: For incredible, I mean even I am astounded by my own technical veracity.
Speaker 1: What do you think of the Wolves win?
Speaker 8: I thought it was big.
Speaker 2: Who'd they play? You don't think he knows?
Speaker 8: You don't think I know?
Speaker 1: No, he knows.
Speaker 4: You don't think, I know.
Speaker 2: Enjoyed Tuscany.
Speaker 1: Enjoyed Tuscany.
Speaker 5: Go go to teams, bring the wins back to the men's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the men's.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I remember a couple of weeks ago, Barrero had one of the weirdest takes of all the time where he was like, there's too many food options in baseball games. Why can't it just be hot dogs and beer and collar today? And I was like, is he serious? Yesterday he was basically saying, people like you, Sauce need to stop complaining about these late times that you can find ways kids can watch this. Is he high?
Speaker 3: Is he?
Speaker 2: Is he doing d MT?
Speaker 1: Is he high?
Speaker 4: It's a danger mouse testicles?
Speaker 7: No, it's a drug you get from I think, isn't it frog?
Speaker 2: Isn't it what's in ayahuask it too? Like it's from plants and stuff?
Speaker 1: I think Dino.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a it's a it's a psychedelic is it not? It doesn't matter?
Speaker 1: Point? Is is am I losing my mind?
Speaker 2: Is he just trolling us?
Speaker 1: Nine? So hold on a second.
Speaker 2: If you're a high school kid, sure, sure you can't have a twelve year old stay up to midnight? Yeah, man screwed. That kid is in school.
Speaker 7: Imagine if I said to Kelly yesterday, hey, uh, it's nine fifty, get Louis up one.
Speaker 2: No, I know, but like Louis is not watching the game.
Speaker 1: It's a Monday night.
Speaker 2: Why ald night?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 7: Here's my take and I sent it from yesterday. Everybody has a thousand screens. Now you can start all these games at the same time. We can watch the ones we want to watch, and if you want to watch more than one, you can watch it on your phone.
Speaker 8: Who wants to watch more than one? Basketball?
Speaker 1: No kidding?
Speaker 5: There is one you want to watch your team, and that's it. If there's another one on, maybe you'll watch it. You got monkey poks you're hanging around you know?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't get it right, there's two teams in this how many games? Or how many teams are in this game?
Speaker 2: Too?
Speaker 8: Okay?
Speaker 4: Where are those cities located?
Speaker 5: Well, there's one in Minnesota and there's one in uh.
Speaker 1: Denver, Denver? Yeah he knew that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, well cool, what what time.
Speaker 5: Zones are those in? Uh well, ones in mountain and ones in central Okay, let's start at midnight.
Speaker 2: Then, screw them, Well, it's okay, the kids can stay up and watch it.
Speaker 4: Why do they do that? Do they not know how maps work?
Speaker 1: The kids?
Speaker 4: I mean, am I speaking Chinese?
Speaker 2: Week when Doc Rivers got fired.
Speaker 1: Because he's speaking Chinese?
Speaker 5: No, he's not that for a lot of people as a real DoD sequita, you ask you for your speaking Chinese.
Speaker 2: Think there's Rivers Chinese? I think so strange, What a weird thing to think? Oh who knows, I don't know. I think Barrero is just trolling us at this point.
Speaker 7: How how much would it screw up Harper to have her stay up till midnight?
Speaker 1: Billion school would be a disaster? A disaster disaster.
Speaker 8: And kids don't care about sports anyway.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no they don't know. Is it on roadblocks?
Speaker 1: Nope? No, then they don't care. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Times they have it changed, Yeah, they have a changed.
Speaker 5: I was driving home yesterday towards Rogers Roger Ayris as we like to call it, and I looked to my left as I was driving down ninety four and the ground was on fire.
Speaker 2: Oh thanks Kings of Leon.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, like just the road beside the interstate just on fire, just on fire and bringing it a high rate of speed.
Speaker 1: Not a controlled burn, no, an uncontrolled burn not.
Speaker 2: It wasn't a car fire. It was just the actual grass was on fire.
Speaker 5: I think somebody threw out a doobie or something. It was four twenty and the ground was on fire, and the everybody was coming in from four different what do you call them departments to put out the fire. Beside ninety four, I never see them like it. As I was driving along, I watched it burning.
Speaker 1: It was so dry.
Speaker 2: You know, why don't we four departments? Back in my day? I didn't want to burn. No department was enough? What were we doing with multiple fire departments? Well said they wouldn't that be just trolling? If that was my take, maybe that's what it was, you know what I mean? Yeah, how about just one department puts it out?
Speaker 7: What kids can stand? What's wrong with them? I don't know, that's what's wrong with all. I mean, there's a lot wrong with me. But yeah, we were going to get to that later. I mean we got three and a half.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, we definitely will get to that.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, got a cool show today, right, Johnny Bone should here shortly? Marni Gellner. Later, our buddy Jason Zucker is calling in because the Buffalo Sabers are doing something unbelievable, which is well, first of all, they made the playoffs for the first time in seventy three years. Yeah, and it sounds like the town of Buffalo is completely jacked. And then they had a big comeback win and everybody's riding high.
Speaker 4: Have they ever won a championship of any kind?
Speaker 2: I don't think they've done anything, So it's crazy. It's crazy too, he's done anything, is uh. You know, when when Zuck went to Buffalo, it's like he's just gonna waste his career there. He's just cashing checks, there's nothing to do. But then they just kind of quietly started building a team with you know, around Tage Thompson, and look where they are now.
Speaker 4: They hired the coach from a tire.
Speaker 2: Dealer, Yeah Luthor Luthorauto dot.
Speaker 4: Com and he said, I don't know, I got a guy about a set of white wall.
Speaker 2: It's a nine five.
Speaker 9: Leg.
Speaker 1: I know that's pretty good, not bad.
Speaker 8: Gotta win the whole GD thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're good for you.
Speaker 8: It'll be good.
Speaker 5: Talk to old Jason. Yeah, Old Jason I like to call him. He's a veteran now yeah, he is.
Speaker 1: Well, and that's what they were saying there.
Speaker 2: I think they're like one of the two or three youngest teams in the playoffs Buffalo, and I'm like, well, Jesus, Jason, Jason's old bard rips that average to shreds.
Speaker 1: What's he forty?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: Honestly, what is he?
Speaker 2: Thirty seven? Thirty something, thirty.
Speaker 1: Thirty four or five? Put at home?
Speaker 2: Maybe a little bit older, thirty four thirty four? Jason Allen Zucker. I never knew his middle name. Of course, Wikipedia has it as Allen. Yes, it was initials are Jay exactly azy? He's good. Old Jazz is calling like seven twenty Yeah, good for Jazz.
Speaker 5: Yeah, congratulations. You feel like your wolve's got this game now, everybody's decided.
Speaker 8: Every story I read was, hell.
Speaker 4: We're gonna get him because we're younger.
Speaker 2: Now, the tie, how about the comeback that we were down nineteen at one point?
Speaker 1: I got didn't know that nineteen hock you do that right?
Speaker 4: I watched it for a second of twentye don't know if you heard me tell you that or not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're down fourteen after one and then we're tied at halftime. Flip the script in the second, In fact, exactly flip the script, because the Nuggets outscored is thirty nine to twenty five. In the first, we outscored them thirty nine to twenty five in the second.
Speaker 4: You know who was there watching the whole thing?
Speaker 2: School kid, Pax Salverson.
Speaker 4: Oh, Pax Salverson was there, Pax Salverson?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: He is the Dallas cool version of heck of zach Hi hack Hi Uh?
Speaker 2: Haris Heyris No, no, no, no, Hey, say the whole word, do the whole like, move the letters around and do the whole name.
Speaker 1: Haris cocky. Oh God, you did it?
Speaker 3: Did it?
Speaker 5: He's uh still celebrating four twenty. Still, it's still four twenty in Dallas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's stove. Yeah.
Speaker 10: I remember seeing a bunch of people saying early on in that Wolves game, blow the whole thing up.
Speaker 8: I wonder who would say something like that.
Speaker 7: That was me, But it looked like that though. But now I've changed my tue.
Speaker 2: You change your too.
Speaker 8: I wish you would change your two.
Speaker 5: Hey, Zacho, can you three screen us?
Speaker 4: Stay right there behind me? Johnny Bones look over my head for a second, would you, uh? Can you put Saucy beside us?
Speaker 3: Two?
Speaker 5: Um, yeah, if you're watching us on KF dot com slash watch here, that's Corey. That's Corey. Corey doesn't Corey still has He's holding on to his hair.
Speaker 4: He's a trader. Okay, there's that guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's dark Star.
Speaker 8: And there's me and and and now can you throw yourself in the.
Speaker 4: Two that extream? Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Comes?
Speaker 5: Is this not Max's nightmare? We gotta curb somebody.
Speaker 4: Where'd you go?
Speaker 8: Look at the foreheads on these gentlemen?
Speaker 1: Jesus, I know. I think Max's nightmare is gravity?
Speaker 2: Yeah, potholes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Max's nightmare is chewy food. Yeah, poor maxo.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Has anybody talked about that yet, like on the air?
Speaker 1: I don't know if we have.
Speaker 2: So he he tweeted about it, so it's public information. It's not like we're releasing company secrets.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he was asleep and he rolled over and his giant penis fell on his face.
Speaker 1: But he did what did? He shatter his jaw in two spots.
Speaker 5: He shattered the right side, I believe, and fractured the left side.
Speaker 2: So he's got his jaw like wired shut. Can't basically talk for six weeks and he can't. It's a mess Johnny Bones. My guess is he can still dog sit.
Speaker 4: It's not clear, actually that it is not clear, because we were supposed to have him dog sit next week.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not sure he is. Where you're going? We are going to Philadelphia?
Speaker 4: Oh god, I'm sorry. We got a ten mile broad Street run first Sunday of May, so please tell me.
Speaker 8: There's a lot of ladies on broad Street.
Speaker 4: But there are that day because there's you know, forty thousand runners.
Speaker 8: It's pretty cool.
Speaker 4: So yeah, do you feel like you're ready for another run?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 8: Maybe at this point it doesn't matter, right, At this point, you just do it.
Speaker 4: We've got our last long run tomorrow, so ask me, ask me at noon tomorrow how I feel about it?
Speaker 2: So, do you believe that a man with a wired shut jaw would be incapable of giving the dog commands?
Speaker 4: I think he would be very capable of taking care of Rosa. But I also haven't seen him so and I don't get the sense that he's too up and about.
Speaker 2: Have you seen the bard villain jaws?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: I have, Yes, of course, it's that the worse.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it's uh yeah, he's he's hurting for something.
Speaker 2: His mandible is essentially Mike TV. He's above our heads and a thousand pieces of all the things, a million pieces, million pieces.
Speaker 4: Max's uh has a myriad of interests and uh you know, likes uh women and reading, and he can be he can be a studious person, but he likes to talk and this makes it real hard to like visit with anybody, especially about the Timberwolves.
Speaker 2: Yes, bad time, yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: How many different host parties was he supposed to?
Speaker 2: Probably a million?
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly right.
Speaker 4: All of them?
Speaker 1: Yeah, bad timing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so he fell on his bicycle and broke his face. Yes, he needs to change his face. But uh, you know, like I said, all we do is talk for living, right.
Speaker 2: So you know, I was in Abbot's office yesterday and he was like, why couldn't this have been sauce?
Speaker 4: That's pretty sad.
Speaker 2: I need Max for the NBA postseason And I was like, chat, he didn't need to be anybody. Why do you have to trade Max for somebody else? He's like, I'm just regretful that it wasn't Paul.
Speaker 5: I know, I stopped by here on Saturday because I forgot something. He was doing a seance in there, trying to rewind time, taked share, Yeah exactly. He was trying to rewind time, just switch places. But the demons couldn't come up with the scenario where Sauce would be on a bicycle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not even a stationary.
Speaker 4: One, not even a station When was the last time you run a bicycle? Sauce?
Speaker 1: Yep, I don't remember.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yesterday though, for the first having a long time, you wiped your butt.
Speaker 2: Okay, two things I did math without a calculator. Uh no. I rode on a swing yesterday. Rode on a swing, like, used a swing like?
Speaker 4: I thought you wrote one like you swung on a swung on a swing.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Sure, it's fun.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you rediscover when you have a kid. Yeah, what was that battle with gravity?
Speaker 3: Like? Oh?
Speaker 1: I thought the whole thing was gonna came out. Yeah, yeah, how to go?
Speaker 2: It went pretty good?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: At any point, how long were you swinging? By the way until my thigh started to burn? So fifteen seconds? So fifteen seconds?
Speaker 1: Pretty pretty thick chains, I take it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, at any point did you scream out?
Speaker 7: We know, if it were there were people, If it weren't, you know, a park full of kids, I might have. But if it were just me and Louis and kel maybe, but you were just there by yourself. No, there were, we were there, but there was other people there, So.
Speaker 4: Shod those little bastards out of your way and get on the swing.
Speaker 7: No, there was no one around using it. So I'm like, I'm gonna I haven't take your bitch for a spin. I'm gonna take this bitch for a spin. Yeah, and you rode that swing.
Speaker 1: It's kind of exhilarate.
Speaker 8: We were on a swing together last year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then swing is exhilar kind of was.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was the last time you were outside. Yeah, it was the last time you're outside. Well, I'm in the driveway club, so every day I technically have to walk my.
Speaker 3: Cory.
Speaker 4: You need to shave your head, join the club.
Speaker 1: At some point, I waken. I'll just show up to the meeting. You gotta be cool, Yeah, you gotta be cool man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a lot of things I could do to be cool. I could shave my head and go to the meeting.
Speaker 8: Get some gutter helmets.
Speaker 7: That's one thing I could definitely do. Go to gutter helmet mn dot com. Don't have to get up on a ladder or worry about your gutters, gutter helmet m M dot com.
Speaker 2: All right, bonus is here, Marny later, Jason Zucker later. Let's take it to between now and nine o'clock. The Wild lost, the Wolves won. These series both tied at one. We'll talk a lot about that between now and nine on the power to a morning show with the fan.
Speaker 11: Celebrating and being sad at the same time. That's what life is like as a sports fan, the powers of morning shows. Back, Oh, Johnny Beansman's moment.
Speaker 4: And being tired and being tired Johnny's a big deal.
Speaker 2: Kids can stay up and watch these games. It's not that bad.
Speaker 1: It's by kids. You mean me exactly. I'm too old for this crap too.
Speaker 5: You know it isn't interesting because I don't think their target audience as teenagers.
Speaker 2: Probably not. I don't think so, probably not.
Speaker 5: And I would guess their target audience should be the home market of one of the squads playing both the squad's playing.
Speaker 2: That doesn't make the most all the markets of the teams that are playing.
Speaker 4: I think you make a good point us about we could all just have all these games on at the same time. How many people want to watch I guess they must have enough to want to watch. I'm p instance. I have a friend who likes hockey, and he enjoyed watching twelve hours of hockey on Sunday.
Speaker 7: He's probably, yeah, Sunday's fine, right right, but having these games on it more like nifty is ridiculous. It's ten to fifty on the East Coast.
Speaker 4: What time do you think the Wolves game ended? Uh, twelve fifteen. Yeah, that's what time it ended. I'll tell you.
Speaker 1: I can tell you the end of the twelve fifteen.
Speaker 4: So nobody heard this. He stops on a diamond, a three point line, circles off the Yokatrim pulls up on an eighteen.
Speaker 1: Quarter that rims off rebound.
Speaker 2: Dante's got it.
Speaker 6: David Chanzel off to Randall, into the front court, back to Dante.
Speaker 2: Clu the cup.
Speaker 1: He'll jam it for two. He'll seal the game two.
Speaker 12: When the Timberwolves are gonna even.
Speaker 2: This series at a game apiece, URRs he from half court. No good.
Speaker 12: The Wolves stun this sellout crowd here at Paul Arena, and they come away with a one nineteen one fourteen victory.
Speaker 1: Where do you go?
Speaker 3: Hoard? You who?
Speaker 4: Murray kills us all game, and then he makes a dumb shot frankly good a dumb shot, and then and misses it on top of that, and then jokichen Bron, who also tend to kill us, also kind of screw up something in the last twenty seconds of the game. So ended up being a nice finish for the Wolves.
Speaker 2: How about the giant story at ESPN dot com about Rudy Gobert legitimately being bitter about the Defensive Player of the Year voting and being one hundred percent honest about it.
Speaker 1: Have you seen this? No, So here's the ESPN dot com story.
Speaker 2: They announced yesterday that Wenby was the unanimous winner, and I don't even think Rudy would be mad about that.
Speaker 1: It wasn't unanimous. It wasn't.
Speaker 2: Oh Lavell also, it was almost unanimous. He would have been the first unanimous Defensive Player of the Year ever, but Lavell was the one that gave him the second place vote.
Speaker 1: Yeah, almost unanimous, but a runaway winner.
Speaker 2: But he wasn't even an the top three because it was Thompson of Detroit, Holmegrin of OKC, and Wemby top three. Okay, okay, So yesterday the Timberwolves win one nineteen one to fourteen over the Nuggets, and Jokic went one of eight in his individual matchup against Rudy, which is essentially the worst shooting performances in Jokisch's playoff career against a single defender. A terrible game with a minimum six shot attempt so one of eight against Rudy, and Rudy said, quote, I was lucky. A top three defender cannot do that, So I was lucky. So already he started to troll, and then he says, not the first time I've gotten disrespected, probably not the last. If you want to disrespect greatness, take it for granted.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 2: Soon they'll realize the impact. So he's not loving that.
Speaker 1: Wow, good for him. By the way, he missed.
Speaker 4: How many minutes did he even have? Did he have twenty seven twenty five minutes? I'm not sure he did. Because he had it was in foul trouble most of the game, or at least after the first quarter.
Speaker 1: He was who Rudy go bear man.
Speaker 4: It was one of the things. I mean, so su to some extent, Yoki g only had so many opportunities against him. In general, Yo just had trouble Trouble scored eight.
Speaker 2: Huh. He played twenty eight minutes but only two points. But again, it's that's not what it's about. We don't need him to score, that's all. That's why a Saturday's game was so frustrating is he was kind of locked in offensively Saturday. He gave you a really good game one, and you wasted it in Now in game two, gave you nothing on offense, but apparently gave Yokic an absolute pain in the ass the Wolves win.
Speaker 1: He did a nice jobber protecting the room, especially versus Yokic. I love that.
Speaker 2: We were like, we're pumped that Jokic struggled. Twenty four points, fifteen boards, eight assists, Yeah right, a bad Joker game is a damn near giant triple double, almost a triple double. Monster numbers. We're like, what was he from the field? Eight of twenty, including one of seven from three. Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's all that's off the top of my head. By the way, I'm just I'm not just reading a box score or flipping open, flipping open a newspaper. I mean, Rivaderchi Roam. We're onto Tuscany, you know what I'm saying I'm moving on.
Speaker 1: What was Jamal Murray from three point?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Boy? Again, it was a late game.
Speaker 2: I didn't see a lot of it because he was probably like six of thirteen, six of fourteen maybe something like that.
Speaker 1: It was that low.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'd have to look it up. Do you know what his plus minus was? That's such a hard stat to track, but probably like minus four ish off the top top of my head.
Speaker 1: Man Rivader g Rivadert g.
Speaker 2: Sports man Man. Rudy gets crapped on much by everybody nationally. Everybody hates him. They should call him Dwight go bare I did, I didn't say your dad. Yeah, he must have done something behind the scenes that we don't know because everybody just hates him. Shack hates him, Yeah, Draymond Green hates him. You just hate him.
Speaker 1: Yeah. They say he's soft.
Speaker 2: They say he's overrated, not worth the picks, not worth the money, not worth the hype. What is he like?
Speaker 1: A three or four time defensive Player of the Year four jeez?
Speaker 7: And he uh that trade was one hundred percent worth it. They absolutely they don't go to back to back Western Conference Finals without him. They aren't in this series without him. Yeah, I love Rudy. Rudy gets way too much crap.
Speaker 1: That's crap. Yeah, that's crape. Quit crapping on him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, leave alone. Leave Dwight Gobert alone.
Speaker 3: I think that's crap.
Speaker 2: Okay, Dante, Chris is dad you're talking about. I didn't say Chris's dad. That was a test you pass. Dwight isn't a real person.
Speaker 1: That's right, But your dad is.
Speaker 2: Oh, I saw my uncle Peter last night.
Speaker 1: Yep, anybody else.
Speaker 8: Many tager lungs, you know, remembers of your family there, No, just pop up. Didn't see the guys, No, No, I did. Didn't see my buddies.
Speaker 1: No, I thought he'd bring it up.
Speaker 3: He did not.
Speaker 1: Did my good friend No, I did not.
Speaker 3: Did see.
Speaker 8: Jason, didn't see my boating friends?
Speaker 1: Didn't I didn't.
Speaker 8: She didn't see the Titanic in the No.
Speaker 2: You know there's a Peter Lambert that pitches for the Astro. A million people that us. Instead Pete Sauce pitches for the Astro. You should get a Peter Lambert Jersey hawk just in case.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for your father in law.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know where Peter Lambert the picture for the Houston Astros went to high school San dimas O Bro San dimas High School. God, I love that movie? Is that point break Well? Same actor? It's villain Ted's yea they went to San dimas Oh you haven't seen villain Ted's.
Speaker 1: I mean I probably forgot man Georgia George Carlin.
Speaker 2: Front Paid Sports after this Power Trip Morning Show fan.
Speaker 7: Time now for front Paid Sports presented by Holidays Stations High.
Speaker 2: Holidays Station Stores Limited time three monthster Energies for just eight bucks. Mix and match eat flavors you want? They got zero Ultra. I went to went purple today? What does this one tastes like? It tastes like purple?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's amazing. It's one of my favorite ones. It's kind of grapeish right in some way shape or form. Who knows?
Speaker 1: You can mix and matchine flavors. You want the zero ultra?
Speaker 2: You can go with those juice flavors.
Speaker 1: You know your face? Which one you?
Speaker 4: Which one did you have yesterday?
Speaker 12: One?
Speaker 1: I get you anyway? Go to holiday hell yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: What do you think of do it? You see one? Right now? Turn turn turn dot go go you missed it?
Speaker 1: Uh? I love holiday?
Speaker 4: You can tell I love holidays. Yeah, I like the Holiday.
Speaker 2: I thought you meant multiple gas stations.
Speaker 4: I like like a lot of green days. Holiday better than Madonna's on Holiday?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 2: Oh oh good call? I think I like, oh man, that might be a dead heat, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Man, both both like solid eight out of tens.
Speaker 1: But they're more maintenance.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: What about Weezer's song?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it might be maybe even my I mighty like that even more.
Speaker 2: What is the is that you got a second ear?
Speaker 1: Hang on?
Speaker 5: I'd love to play it for you, so you guys, it sounds.
Speaker 2: The track was Holiday on the Blue album.
Speaker 1: Track nine, the track nine?
Speaker 4: Is that the one that go it's a holiday? That's that's.
Speaker 2: I think you're thinking of when the wedding singer saying it.
Speaker 3: If we took.
Speaker 1: So good?
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 1: All right, let's uh, let's talk wild and we'll.
Speaker 2: Was for a second here front Page Sports Thanks to Holiday.
Speaker 1: Uh, the Dallas Stars beat the Wild four to.
Speaker 3: Add one.
Speaker 2: Both Wild goals by our guy Brock Faber. Jason Robertson scored in the third to make it three to one Dallas. Then Faber scored a couple of minutes later to cut it to three to two, But that was as close as we got because Dallas added an empty netter twenty eight saves apiece for a Valstead and Jay Gottinger. But like I mentioned earlier, this is kind of bizarre. Twenty six years in how bizarre the Wild have never led a playoff series two games to zero.
Speaker 1: That's sad.
Speaker 2: So after a six to one win in game one and it's like, wow, this team is ready. No, I don't think, Zachary, I don't think the Wild played bad. I watched all of that game, and then I went to because I don't have time to stay up and watch the Wing. And you knew how could watch it? Exactly was? I watched it, and kids all over the Midwest per stand up and watch it and they can just report back by texting me. Yeah, that's weird. The Wild didn't play badly. That was a crazy physical game. It's not like they mailed it in and there was no effort. It was all out effort. It was a war out there. It just a couple of things went Dallas's way, a couple of things didn't go our way. A billion penalties, fights, getting chippy. I mean, it was physical as hell, A little more a little more aggressive than Game one by both teams.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I mean you said, you know, they were kind of thrown for a whirlwind there. Right before the game we found out that Zigilla who you know, skated yesterday morning and everything was all indications were the entire lineup was going to come back, and all of a sudden they lose one of their top forwards right before the game. Still not exactly sure what happened. We're thinking it might have been related to him getting chicken winged in in game number one. But regardless, they had to adjust and they played. They did not play bad by any stretch, and from many stretches they did play pretty good. But Anger I think played out of his mind. He robbed a couple of really good chances for the while, including a boldy breakaway that could have made it two to one Minnesota, and if that happens, perhaps his whole game changes. But so that the bad news is obviously the Wild lost. The good news is it was another winnable game, and if they can, you know, keep this pressure going, they can again just hopefully not get you know, ot injured. If you will, you know, they they should still be in a pretty good spot. So I don't think it was too discouraging. Obviously, you want to win, but if you're not going to win, you want to at least see a lot of good things. And I think we saw a lot of good things last night from Minnesota.
Speaker 1: Which way do you go in net for Game three?
Speaker 10: Zachary H Yeah, you're sticking with with Wally Volcid played played well. I mean there was a weird that that first goal, kind of a weird balance. I think it could have happened to anybody, but yeah, he played really really well. And I think you just steady as she goes in the goaltending department.
Speaker 1: Thank you for well said.
Speaker 2: Appreciate the Minnesota Timberwolves come back from nineteen down and win one nineteen to one fourteen, immediately ending sauce in Lever's bets.
Speaker 1: Yesterday, you bet that the Wolves would be swept. You know what, I motivated him? How can?
Speaker 7: I talked a lot about this this morning when he was going through all the notes he had about the game, and I think I motivated him. I'm glad to pay that money. I want a series out of this. I think they can beat Denver. I know yesterday I said they'd be swepting said it'd be.
Speaker 2: A sweep a day ago, but now you think they can beat them?
Speaker 7: As I said a week ago, they're built to beat this team.
Speaker 2: How do we come up with some kind of nickname where you're like the sports pendulum of Minnesota, because no one swings more wildly on a day to day basis than you do. From this thing's over to we're gonna win. They if they get their asses just whooped on Saturday, you're gonna be like gentlemen sweep. Yeah, probably five.
Speaker 7: But you know what, it's fine to watch sports and I might be going to the game on Saturday. So I hope they win.
Speaker 1: Oh good for you.
Speaker 2: Good seats they're available to everybody.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Oh.
Speaker 2: Goodrive on the Tuscan that snaps Denver's thirteen game win streak. Denver is a one and a half point favorite for Game three on DraftKings Minneapolis, Thursday night, eight thirty. So what time do you think approximately the Minnesota Vikings, if they stay at eighteen, will be drafting Thursday night.
Speaker 7: Well, it's now down from ten minutes to eight minutes. Uh, it's normally about times. It starts seven seven. Yeah, it's I would bet they would pick about nine fifteen. That would be my guess. It'll end about ten forty five, so they'll pick Somewhere in the middle would be my guess nine something nine to fifteen.
Speaker 2: That would be essentially if every team takes the full eight minutes.
Speaker 7: Okay, but there's like commercials, there's so I don't maybe eight thirty.
Speaker 2: So somewhere between eight thirty and nine maybe if teams don't waste all eight minutes, then.
Speaker 7: You've got a factor in, like if there's trades and yeah, between eight thirty and nine would be where I would say, yeah, So.
Speaker 1: I would bet they will get it in on.
Speaker 7: The fan and then when they switch over it from when they switch over, they'll talk about it for about twenty minutes.
Speaker 1: Twenty five minutes, right.
Speaker 2: I don't know, Yeah, what do I look like? The program director?
Speaker 1: Well, isn't it? What about check the calendar?
Speaker 2: Oh, I just I did that the second I got emailed in it's a delete button.
Speaker 7: But the first pick will probably take the full eight minutes, which they always do, even though we've known who it's going to be since November.
Speaker 1: Got it.
Speaker 2: Get everybody to talk about you, right, and then I would bet there might pick the third pickle Field a bunch of trade offers and we'll see how that goes.
Speaker 7: So there might be some movement there. And yeah, I bet thee yes you are correct.
Speaker 1: Yeah, even if.
Speaker 4: There's a trade, the new team doesn't get time to pick them.
Speaker 1: No, because I.
Speaker 7: I would guess that when if you are the Cardinals GM and I call you and I'm the Cowboys GM, I would say, here's our offer, and this is the guy.
Speaker 1: We want submitted. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: About of the hot rumors that Jeremiah Love mago as high as three now.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Leeber said that about two weeks ago on one of the podcasts we did, and he again will be dead right. He said Baker Mayfield a few years ago would be the number one overall pick, and he was correct. I I think Jeremiah Love might go as high as two, or they might that rumor might start percolating to see if they can get anybody to bite to jump up in front of the Arizona Cardinals. It's gonna be fun. Man, It's almost forty eight hours away. I can't wait. Watching sports is fun. Watching sports is a plus. I love sports sports. My family, hogs, Daddy and papa.
Speaker 2: That's it. Yeah, yeah, sports, your family hogs, Daddy and Papa.
Speaker 1: Yeah. What about boats, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I can take or leave boats. I love breakfast. I love breakfast. What about lunch?
Speaker 1: Lunch is good too.
Speaker 2: What about dinner?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love all meal. What about dessert? About snacks?
Speaker 9: I ate a lot of that, he said, snacks, I ate a lot of that. Yeah, man, I just love being here. Yeah, watching sports is fun.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 2: You guys hate sports.
Speaker 1: I love them.
Speaker 2: The Minnesota Twins were off yesterday. They have lost three straight after being swept by Chris's Incinnati Reds and John Bonus. The Twins placed mick Able or Mickable on the l fifteen days retroactive to Friday.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, it doesn't sound like it's very serious. Hugh elbow inflammation for a young pitcher scares this not out of everybody, but he also, you know, had a career high I think seven innings start last time. It might just be one of those things where he's maybe overdid it a little bit early on in the season.
Speaker 2: So hasn't a lot of run in fourteen straight innings hasn't happened to him yet. He has been fantastic.
Speaker 4: It sounds ridiculous to say, oh, this guy that we weren't even sure was going to be on the team three weeks ago in spring training is you know, a huge loss for the team. But it is a pretty big loss for the team because he has been one of the top three starters already. And what more importantly is that not only this year, he looks like he's a reliable frontline, top the rotation type guy for in the several years in the future.
Speaker 2: Twins are at the Mets tonight at six' TEN swr for The Minnesota. Twins The twins are eleven and, eleven and The mets have lost eleven straight baseball games.
Speaker 4: Swords richardson needs to bounce back from a couple of subpart outings now and both of those outings he ended up basically having one inning sort of explode on him and. Out, yeah and you, know but he also hasn't really shown a lot of ability to miss bats, lately which has not always BEEN i, mean he. Hasn't he's never been that kind of a. Pitcher even more so that the team needs to find their bats. Themselves they after you, know winning eight out of nine and looking pretty. Good they in That Red, series they hit something like one to seventy with runners of scoring, position so they've got to turn that around to be able to beat The. Mets, fortunately The mets are absolutely reeling right. Now like you, said lost eleven in a. Row they've started out seven to four LAST i heard. THAT i think they're seven of fifteen, now so it would be nice to continue to take advantage of. Them The twins do seem to be facing some teams when you want to face, them when they seem to be really.
Speaker 2: Thank you for.
Speaker 1: Honesty you are.
Speaker 2: Electric we'll do what really matters after, this scores and stats around the world of. Sports it's an end of an. ERA i want to talk about that at some. Point Marnie geller will be here at about seven or. So Then Jason Zucker, no, no, no a different end of a different.
Speaker 1: Era, okay.
Speaker 2: BUT i think this one affects us more than If marnie left the. Show And i'm being serious AND i like her on the, show but this impacts our lives more. Significantly, Aribaderci, marnie CAN i tell you?
Speaker 1: Something did you havealk To?
Speaker 4: Tuscany are you guys linked in With rosie right.
Speaker 1: Now no where he's.
Speaker 4: That he's stream yarding live From Poviglia island In, venice, which as you guys, know is known as one of the world's most haunted.
Speaker 1: Places, yeah of.
Speaker 5: Course during the eighteenth, century there was a. Plague there's a quarantine, station there's a mass grade. There we go live To rosie at the ass grave In. Paviglia that's, classless.
Speaker 4: The mass Grave.
Speaker 8: Rosie people died there.
Speaker 5: Later it allegedly held a mental hospital where a doctor conducted horrific experiments before falling to his death from a bell. Tower rosie standing at the exact spot the man.
Speaker 1: Landed hasn't happened to him. Yet why are you just? Laughing can you hear? Me people's?
Speaker 4: Expense he's this the one way.
Speaker 2: Thing oh he looked up at that bell tower and imagine that guy falling out and said off To.
Speaker 1: Tuscany i'm watching it.
Speaker 7: Now can you ask the guy Behind rosie what they offer at that sandwich stand behind?
Speaker 1: Him is this On? Instagram? Yeah For?
Speaker 2: Twitter let me watch. This i'm going to pull this. Up he's. Live, uh he's live.
Speaker 4: Streaming let's see this.
Speaker 2: Garbage, yeah there's just smart too.
Speaker 1: Much oh, man you're a.
Speaker 4: Hand who's he talking random people In italy right?
Speaker 1: Now the guys on the other side of the.
Speaker 4: Word you can't hear, Us, remember he can't hear Us right, now.
Speaker 1: Someone's gonna step up and be a.
Speaker 4: Daddy he's just talking random people on the.
Speaker 1: Guys on the this side of the.
Speaker 10: World, yeah getting out of that hole and eventually going into the.
Speaker 2: Score what he doesn't have to show us what he's doing every second of the. Day there's no way he just disappears and retires In Palm.
Speaker 4: Springs what's going on?
Speaker 8: There what's he looking? At caun you, guys tell what he's looking.
Speaker 1: AT i love to catch who's he talking? To do you think random? People?
Speaker 8: Wow this is.
Speaker 1: Crazy.
Speaker 10: Wow he said he's at a graveyard Right, yeah he's at a graveyard right.
Speaker 1: NOW i could do this every day if you, ask why is he?
Speaker 4: Doing just gazing at a?
Speaker 1: Graveyard that's really?
Speaker 5: Hot oh, okay, okay he likes. Living he's looking at graves right. Now he's. Entertaining you got?
Speaker 1: Caring she works with The.
Speaker 2: Vikings, yeah it's time to take the nipple out of our.
Speaker 5: Mouth rosie can get arrested in public over. THERE i can't believe. It we'll check in with him again. LATER i, wait he's going TO. Pompeii oh really?
Speaker 1: Yeah, right and it's time to feed the. Cats okay.
Speaker 2: Cats this segment is, over so we'll talk to you next segment From. Tuscany head north with The Power trip At grand Few Law april thirtieth And may first join Us thursday night for fun and, prizes and tune In friday morning for a live broadcast and the initials.
Speaker 10: Game Book Your State Today cafe Dot com keyword Grand.
Speaker 5: View Thanks zacho live From. Dallas that's a That's, Dallas zach Hacks. Alberson he's, cool he's calm's, collected he's high as a.
Speaker 1: Kite good for. Him what does he get?
Speaker 4: Home when do you come home, there Hacks?
Speaker 10: Alberson, well, Uh Mick nadden is taken over at eight o'clock BECAUSE i have a ten to thirty flight A.
Speaker 2: Rividerty. Dallas, Yeah Rivaderci, Yeah hotel Run, minneapolis heading To, Minneapolis Go, wolves go?
Speaker 1: Wild you. Know.
Speaker 4: Yeah what would it be like to take a vacation if the world didn't know you were?
Speaker 2: DOING i don't, Know it's almost like you don't go.
Speaker 4: It's a waste of. Time it's a waste of.
Speaker 8: Time what's it?
Speaker 1: FROM i?
Speaker 4: Forget remind me says?
Speaker 2: IT i mean the most famous version Is Anthony keita's In Point. Break he, goes that would be a waste of time with like weird hand motions and. Stuff it's great. Acting it's one of the greatest films of all. Time you guys weren't ripping, it were?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 4: No, no thank, God, No, no that's WHAT i.
Speaker 2: THOUGHT I what really matters is brought to you By Ovo lasik and lens Get lasik from Doctor mark Globan off and Doctor David white OVO i dot. COM i can't.
Speaker 8: Believe are you guys watching the live stream Of?
Speaker 1: Rosie oh, NO i don't.
Speaker 4: Know Just i'd like to tune in because he's just he just you don't know what he's talking.
Speaker 8: About did you hear what he just?
Speaker 3: Said it?
Speaker 4: Again somebody's, NO i, MEAN i don't. KNOW i, can't, OKAY i love.
Speaker 1: It hanging out of the maternity.
Speaker 4: Ward, yeah Random.
Speaker 2: Tuscany women Watching italian babies being.
Speaker 3: Born right?
Speaker 4: Right, yeah he's.
Speaker 2: Man, Yeah i've heard the food In italy is.
Speaker 1: Spectacular talking about the, baby that's What zach had yesterday In. Dallas it's hotter than. Uranus oh, see it must.
Speaker 2: Be actually very cold and. Uranus it's. Hot diamonds ringing from this.
Speaker 4: Guy oh my, GOD i wonder what he's talking about. There he just said he wants you do you, guys go ahead it every day if you.
Speaker 2: Want, again not everybody can afford to go To italy every, Day, rosie why is he?
Speaker 1: Doing? Jesse ladies?
Speaker 2: Breasts all, Right so all those scores and stats around the world of.
Speaker 1: Sports in, Between chris will change your life with something. Else, oh he.
Speaker 2: Laughed all, right do you guys want actual sports or do you want the end of an?
Speaker 1: ERA i want the end of an? Era Is power.
Speaker 3: Talking to.
Speaker 2: Wizards this has nothing to do with. Sports so are you sure The wild played last? Night The wolves played last? Night people are waking up and they, GOING i wonder what happened those games relate and they're tuning into the power to a morning, show and they're not looking at an app to see if the scores went their.
Speaker 7: WAY i think they want us to say the. Score we can wait For hawk's breakdown later. On so let's do the end of an era. Thing what happened to that sad? Music The Henry phillips sad?
Speaker 2: Music did it get? Deleted?
Speaker 1: Probably remember the?
Speaker 2: Hell what happened to?
Speaker 4: That it's probably. Not we're probably not all to.
Speaker 5: Play keeps getting in trouble because of a SONG i sing at the end of the pouch of morning show.
Speaker 1: Because YouTube assumes that it's a not allowed to be? Played this?
Speaker 8: Works where's the happy?
Speaker 11: Song?
Speaker 2: No this is this is the perfect.
Speaker 1: Tone oh, no.
Speaker 2: Rumors were. Swirling in, fact it may have even been half. Announced but now we have an actual. Date, bonus you were just. Here i'm here right. Now THE Mgm Grand buffet officially Closes may thirty, first twenty twenty. Six, wow one of the pillars Of vegas buffets.
Speaker 1: Permanently.
Speaker 2: Shuddering no immediate plans for. Replacement they don't know what they're going to. Do but how about. This at one point on the strip or adjacent to the, strip it was estimated that there were nearly seventy buffets in and Around Las, Vegas nevada seven zero Seventy. Wow after THE Mgm Grand buffet, again one of the crown jewels Of vegas buffets closes in a little over a, month we'll be down to about a half. Dozen we're in the single. Digit used almost.
Speaker 1: Used to be part of going To vegas like you. Have oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah in THE Mgm grand buffet was again at the top of the.
Speaker 1: List it was it was the, standard yeap.
Speaker 2: POST covid the buffet, concept not just In vegas but just. Nationally it's, like should we be doing? Buffets people just are looking at him differently. Now but also the bigger, Factor John, bonus the. Youth according to a lot of studies and research out Of Las, vegas the youth don't want. Buffets you know what they want food. HAULS i think we called them food. Courts but younger diners want food. Halls they want five or six or seven kind of you, know maybe high end. Options but they don't want a. Buffet they just want a community of. Options again we called it a freaking food.
Speaker 1: Court so.
Speaker 2: FOOD i don't blame the projected front, runner but it's.
Speaker 7: Over, yeah there's a lot of those now In. Vegas there's one At, aria there's One.
Speaker 4: Miracle min there's one AT Mgm.
Speaker 1: Grand oh really want At?
Speaker 4: Aria didn't? We? Uh yes we? Did it WAS i forget how much it.
Speaker 8: Was that's.
Speaker 1: A bonus bo n.
Speaker 2: Do THE Mgm graham breakfast. Buffet that was my go to almost every TIME i went. There the first, ONE i don't, know ten fifteen TIMES i went go to get breakfast at THE Mgm Grand, buffet and that's what it, was something like it was something like twenty dollars a. Person, now my guess IS i haven't been there in a lot long. Time my guess is now closer to WHAT i don't. Know maybe it's fifty sixty seventy.
Speaker 4: First early nineteen ninety, three although it doesn't matter how expensive it, is there was almost always a line to get Into Oh yeah.
Speaker 5: With a way every, moment every every. Time Yes ture crazy early nineteen ninety. Three, uh the entire band known As Moonshine Oh, yes was on our way back slamping back To california after our record company went under and we didn't have any, money so we stopped downtown at one of the.
Speaker 8: Buffets and it might have been The Golden. NUGGET i don't know it.
Speaker 5: Was it was one of the downtown, buffets and we went in and and and, UH i forget who went. First it might have Been steve that went first bought a. Plate because you bought a, plate you, know you paid for the. Plate and then one at a time we each went in and ate that.
Speaker 2: BUFFET i wonder why financially buffets are.
Speaker 4: Struggling, yeah that's the only way we could get we were we had.
Speaker 2: No money in A vegas a place like The nugget in nineteen ninety. THREE i bet it was like four ninety, nine a person or, something and, then, yeah you abuse the, system that's, Right, yeah end of an. Era what really, matters, though is this.
Speaker 8: MAN i can still taste that. Food it wasn't, great but it certainly.
Speaker 1: Did there's lots of.
Speaker 4: Gravy you better believe.
Speaker 5: IT a man who kept the corpse in His colorado apartment so he could keep spending the victims money has been sentenced to five years in.
Speaker 2: Prison hang, on let's let's hear the whole. Story your judgy eyes over.
Speaker 5: There, yeah that's arrested the fifty six year Old James Agnew In, July, Lakewood. Colorado they found the body of a sixty four year Old francis O'Neill under an inflatable mattress inside his. APARTMENT uh investigators say there were, lovers and that The agnew and his sister kept the corpse hidden so they could Spend onneio Social security.
Speaker 2: Money, oh under an inflatable. Mattress five Years mike for. That mike had been. Deflated, otherwise it's, like no one's falling for. This he's you turn it into a. Tarp, yeah if it's, inflated it's just floating above the ground and. Deck what's under? There, hey that's That's. FRANCIS i don't look under. There francis doing under?
Speaker 1: There leave me?
Speaker 4: Alone?
Speaker 1: Ye, yeah he likes sleeping under the bomb Down.
Speaker 5: Francis, yeah, man, MAN i don't. Know five years in prison for?
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 1: Yeah do you think that's?
Speaker 4: Enough right? On the money should be?
Speaker 1: More what they didn't kill him, though he died of natural.
Speaker 2: Causes, See, okay that's what's that's the that's If i'm going to ask one, question that's the. Question, yeah go, Ahead good Old Jimmy agnew is sitting around one, day going on my, buddy former lover sitting there and the guy drops.
Speaker 4: Dead wait hold, on please don't go. Further, please, okay thank.
Speaker 2: You you know how they, say like some kidnappers plan and, plot but other ones are just what's the What i'm looking?
Speaker 1: For like? Opportunity thank, you it's a crime of.
Speaker 2: Opportunity So Jimmy agnew one day wakes up and, Goes i'm a normal person having. Fun my life's. Great then his friend drops.
Speaker 4: Dead depending my lover's, money, right and.
Speaker 2: The friend drops, Dead and the first thing he thinks is, not, OH i should call the. Authorities he instantly, says this is my opportunity to use his Social security.
Speaker 1: Money but you know What i'm, saying, like, no, no, yeah DID i think?
Speaker 2: That for, Like, GOD i hope this guy dies SO i can just spend all of his. Cash he had to immediately think, that because otherwise you call. Somebody his instincts were not to call. Anybody who is how DO i milk this? Forever, well the first THING i need to do is deflate this inflatable, mattress because otherwise it's gonna look.
Speaker 1: Funny anybody got a reverse?
Speaker 5: Pump AND i don't. Know it doesn't say in there how long he kept the dead? Body but why do you keep it in the play in your place at?
Speaker 3: All?
Speaker 2: Right and then you start getting in trouble because now you're moving a dead body can't do, that, no and it probably just. Stung, yeah prop, yes, yes.
Speaker 7: Yeah can you imagine and you can't and maybe you, can, like can you imagine like the few times the police went Into Jeffrey nahmer's apartment and didn't arrest, him and they were, like, no what this guy seems pretty?
Speaker 1: Good, well SO i.
Speaker 2: Believe one of the smartest Things dahmer, did, though was every morning he made bacon and cinnamon, rolls so his place smelled spectaclicar dude. BACON i think it was regular pig. Bacon oh, man what if dude wipes made dude? Bacon do you think the couple times That dahmer got away with? It he said A rivederci as the police left Off.
Speaker 4: Ttoma hey, Uh Johnny. Bones, yes yesterday In Lovely barb's. Office, okay she likes to bring me in to put you underneath an. Inflatable, yeah she likes my. Ideas, okay she likes to hear my stories about. BOOBAGE i don't think. So but YESTERDAY i came up with a genius.
Speaker 8: Idea and you're a rich man with a lot of money to.
Speaker 4: Spend sure you? Ready uh?
Speaker 2: Huh coffee drops maybe his best idea of All thank you.
Speaker 4: Coffee it's like cough drop cough. Drops the coffee's like.
Speaker 2: Coffee, exactly and almost you could spell it like c O u g h dash coffee.
Speaker 8: Drops i've said it on the radio, now so nobody can steal my.
Speaker 13: Idea so that only works for corn because people love the flavor of, Coffee so why not just have like, caffeine, yeah injected coffee flavored cough drops and call them coffee dropfee?
Speaker 4: Drops sounds like a by men in.
Speaker 7: Shark tand he has multiple men at this, company and they smell.
Speaker 2: So good in a strong you, know like you know some like the the what is it like a menthol or? Whatever? That, yeah it's pretty strong, smelling, Right this this coffee drop would have such strong smell that if you had a dead body under an inflatable mattress that was, deflated if you just spread out coffee dropsy.
Speaker 1: Sure just smell like. Coffee it would be like you, know, buying was it lime or? Whatever you to hide a dead?
Speaker 2: Body is? It? Lie, yeah you just sprinkled these coffee drops all over the dead. Bodies so When francis is just covered in coffee, drops and then you get away with it for way longer than you.
Speaker 4: Did AND i was WHEN i was, hiding hiding the dead body who used to?
Speaker 1: Lie, yeah where do you get? That home depot lows asking.
Speaker 5: For a front lime soda and it's it's got lions even.
Speaker 4: Better i'm on a roll, here.
Speaker 2: GUYS i think you need to lie to make. Math how would you? Know because did you get us math by nine? O'clock? Probably do you really think you?
Speaker 4: COULD i know somebody who knows definitely remembers how to get to the radio.
Speaker 1: Station.
Speaker 2: WHO i don't think that person's currently. Available, Yeah, rivederci. YEP i don't think they're allowed to be anywhere Near miaplis right. Now oh that, Guy, yeah we're talking about two different.
Speaker 1: People can check back with him at some.
Speaker 2: Point, yeah he's still live tweeting or live. Streaming, oh good for, him on his way To. Tuscany, yeah more of what really matters after, this it'll be actual. Sports it won't be buffet related. Wolves, MAN i freaking love THE Mgm graham. Buffet that.
Speaker 1: Sucks, yeah it's.
Speaker 4: Great i'm getting a text telling me that coffee drops exists In. Italy come, on are you kidding. ME i am not kidding.
Speaker 2: You, yeah they do. Exist they're all over him.
Speaker 5: Flavored, gosh darn, IT i really THOUGHT i was the first PERSON i.
Speaker 4: Ever thought of.
Speaker 1: That oh, yeah they.
Speaker 4: Are the person who's telling me this has not been To italy in twenty some years.
Speaker 2: Years falls has a moke a mint, flavor, sorry caffeinated cough drops hell? Soon, Yeah, okay ain't.
Speaker 1: Right dang.
Speaker 4: IT i THOUGHT i had a. Idea.
Speaker 2: Man, well, sorry how? Sorry?
Speaker 4: Bar who's texting? You to be?
Speaker 1: Honest chrissy was texting, Me, OH i should have.
Speaker 2: Known i'm glad we'll do actual choice after this is.
Speaker 3: Gonna be a.
Speaker 4: Gillionaire what about lime? Soda i'll have a.
Speaker 2: Check, okay that doesn't sound, good though it. Does cockee drops sounds like it's, good.
Speaker 4: Refreshing and disposes of.
Speaker 1: CORPSE i do want to dispose of a.
Speaker 2: CORPSE i just don't want to be.
Speaker 8: Refreshed ros is still WITH u stup saying.
Speaker 3: That oh he. Is hey the Timber, wolves, man they're they're doing.
Speaker 10: Well they just Won game two and now you have a chance to go See game. Three it's A Timberwolves Talkback Tuesday playoff Edition he is the talkback feature on The iHeartRadio appen Sound off on what The wolves need to do to Win game. Three winners will be chosen every hour For game three. Tickets details at kfean dot com keyword.
Speaker 4: Contests Thanks, Bud.
Speaker 5: Hey you, know speaking of, that the bench was pretty impressed with your, guy and last night bones.
Speaker 12: UNBELIEVABLE i think also in that period when we were, down you, know he was great on the, bench you, know great, leadership you, know, positive he recognized he needed to get into attack mode and get downhill a little bit.
Speaker 1: More you, know he did.
Speaker 12: That he got off the ball when they put two on him to start the second quarter of. Run but you, know then all the Way dante makes the big, three they put two on the. Ball you, know, great great play By ant right. There SO i thought he was outstanding tonight in his four game.
Speaker 1: Play that Fant two things about.
Speaker 4: That the first IS i felt like The wolves lasted The nuggets, yesterday and in part they last out lasted them because.
Speaker 1: They were just. Deeper they.
Speaker 4: Almost it seemed like the end of the third quarter beginning of the fourth, quarter you could not find any of The wolf. Starters they had five guys on, there all of which were from their, bench and they just kind of kept it. Close AND i felt like that paid off in the last two three, minutes where clearly it was a very physical game and The nuggets were, gassed which to outlast a team in high altitude that already plays in high altitude shows you how to see. THAT i thought the bench kind of holding serve while while everybody. ELSE i Thought fish rested his starters a lot in that third, quarter AND i thought the bench really kind of kept things. Together and the other, is, YEAH i think one of the things that you saw over and over and over again is The, wolves when they played aggressively did pretty. Well that's when they sat, back and there were there were some times that it was difficult transitioning between Like aunt would come in and suddenly they would be, okay now we calmed down a little. Bit you, know we don't have to have the bench playing like our hairs on. Fire and they would struggle for a little while while they while everybody made that. Transition but ULTIMATELY i really felt like the depth of The wolves was a factor in that.
Speaker 2: Win Sports enterges threw up to stat that Was ant's sixteenth career thirty point playoff game right with The, wolves sixteenth in the history of The. Timberwolves the rest of The wolves combined for just fifteen games of thirty points or.
Speaker 4: More and he said after the game that he still feels like he's getting back his.
Speaker 1: Wind, no that's he's.
Speaker 4: Scared denver's a, difficult difficult place to get back one's. Wind so it'll Be i'm hoping he gets better as opposed to the knee getting.
Speaker 2: Worse, hey he's got to be thrilled to be back down at this elevation In. Minneapolis so my guess is he was at The Denver air flight's about to take off and he was just waving to the city At denver, SAYING, Rivdc, Yeah, Rivederci let's do more of what really, matters scores and stats around the world of.
Speaker 1: Sports, crystal change your life for something.
Speaker 4: Else you got, that, Right, Core i'm ready over here.
Speaker 1: Again do you guys Want wolves And? Wild do you want other? Stuff wolves and?
Speaker 2: Wild?
Speaker 1: Man, okay let's Go wolves And Wild all?
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: Good The Minnesota wild lost to The Dallas stars four to Two game three In Saint paul tomorrow at eight Thirty so at. Least, sure The wolves overlap with THE Nfl draft On, thursday but at least both teams aren't overlapping like they did last night because The wild Play, wednesday then The wolves Play.
Speaker 1: Thursday that's.
Speaker 2: Better are you going bonus going to The wolves game On?
Speaker 1: Thursday we? Are oh, yeah, yeah not to The wild.
Speaker 2: Game that interested in going to The.
Speaker 4: Wild we've Got we're going To Minneapolis institute Of art On wednesday night for The.
Speaker 2: Art In, Bloom, Oh art In, Bloom Sweet Man nirvana. THING i, know that's my Favorite nirvana?
Speaker 1: Song is it not art and?
Speaker 2: Blown so, anyway The wild. Lost everybody was, fighting everybody was. Pushing yeah the.
Speaker 5: Head at the end of the, game, MAN i thought when we had the power play because they had too many guys on the, field.
Speaker 2: There's too many men out.
Speaker 5: THERE i was, Like, oh we're gonna do, this, Man we're gonna do. That and then we Face carill did that thing between his legs trying to get back. Behind that would have been the coolest goal of all. Time that would have been the coolest.
Speaker 8: Goal of all.
Speaker 1: Time that would have been.
Speaker 4: Fancy it would have gone down in, histories right. Right Zacho Hax.
Speaker 10: Alberson, yeah, yeah no doubt about. That that would have been, really really. Cool but uh, yeah they certainly have a lot to. Learn but if they can learn, it they can do. It they can control this serious old serve and.
Speaker 4: Win what happens when there's just too many guys on the ice like, that because that, happened happened To dallas and then immediately The wild did exactly the same thing and.
Speaker 10: Ruined, Yeah i've never seen it like that where we had control of the puck in our own zone with nobody in the zip code OF i Think, faber who was the one who was holding on at the, pocket we somehow still put too many. GUYS i don't know exactly how that. HAPPENED i don't think anybody knows exactly exactly how that. Happened but, yeah no more than five players allowed on the nice at one. Time they meet Saust, It, yeah they Meet sausta for.
Speaker 5: Sure what really, matters, though is this Cor, A you're gonna like this and maybe you know this bones because you're a smart.
Speaker 4: Dude you ever heard Of benford's?
Speaker 1: LAW i don't think.
Speaker 5: So in real, word in real world, data roughly thirty percent of numbers start with the number, one whether it's stock, prices city, populations.
Speaker 4: Okay or electric.
Speaker 5: Bills all, Right forensic accountants use this to detect.
Speaker 2: Fraud, yeah, okay it makes.
Speaker 4: Sense fabricated numbers don't Follow benford's.
Speaker 1: Law that makes.
Speaker 2: Sense, interesting strange seen the Movie The? Accountant, no, yeah Ben, affleck Ben? Affleck, yeah it doesn't he start shooting people and. Stuff isn't he like a secret agent or? Something what does he?
Speaker 1: Do something like?
Speaker 4: That, okay he's kind of mixture slash super accountant and also a.
Speaker 2: Badass, yeah. Screenplay he writes a lot of stuff. Off but one of the things he does Was The. Accountant that's one of the things that shows. Up he's, like these numbers are obviously just made. Up somebody was putting numbers in there Because benford is not, Apply you're about to. Depreciate does he ever say, that here's your right?
Speaker 1: Off, right you're about to be written? Off just so.
Speaker 7: You guys, KNOW i didn't know what that was Before huck brought it up. EITHER i know nobody wanted me to, train BUT i didn't know. Either i'm going to deduct you from the.
Speaker 1: Planet, yeah tax this, Bitch i'm gonna call my uncle and avoid paying. Taxes that's what you. DO i do.
Speaker 2: NOT i pay. Taxes stop saying this is not what you told me last week before the. SHOW i paid tax again last week before the. Show John bonus on Tax day at like five twenty five in the, morning sace cos they would never audit me.
Speaker 1: Say. That don't say. That what are they gonna? Do check my?
Speaker 2: Books And i'm, like, dude they will absolutely do. It he's, LIKE i dare. THEM i don't know why you didn't SAY i pay my.
Speaker 7: TAXES i have proof THAT i pay my Tax he legitimately every.
Speaker 2: Year he goes tex and he was like wink, wink and he's, like they're. Incompetent they would never kind of those were your exact.
Speaker 4: Words we haven't when you said.
Speaker 2: It he said something, like you Think i'm lazy waiting you see a Lazy THE I R s. IS i didn't say THAT I R s if you're, listed, uh the opposite of. Lazy The Boston. MARATHON i hope you guys didn't see. This you guys see the story about The Boston. Marathon, no no hawk was too busy watching the basket.
Speaker 1: All, right checked us out guy From.
Speaker 2: Kenya John Correer CORREER O R I R k sorry K o R I r career.
Speaker 1: COREER i like. It you just keep saying.
Speaker 2: It the different ways are one of those types OF i don't know how it. Sounds he won his second Straight Boston. Marathon oh good. Friend, uh he ran the let me look at this, here fifth fastest marathon of all, time but set a course record at The Boston. Marathon how fast do you think he ran The Boston. Marathon i'm AFRAID i saw, it SO i can't, play, Okay Johnny, Bones.
Speaker 4: Uh one hour fifty eight minutes sauce two hours and four.
Speaker 1: Minutes here's why it's.
Speaker 2: Crazy so he runs a course record at The Boston marathon two, hours one, minute fifty two, seconds fifth fastest marathon of all, time but Fastest Boston marathon of all. Time he wins by fifty five. Seconds, okay he beats the second place guy by fifty five. Seconds third place is three seconds behind that, guy, so, respectively fifty five seconds and fifty eight. Seconds both the second and third place runners also would have broken the course. Record oh, wow because he broke the record by seventy.
Speaker 1: Seconds huh is that?
Speaker 2: Nuts all three finishers would have broken the course. Record so he wins one hundred and fifty thousand dollars for. Winning he wins another fifty thousand for breaking the course. Record by the, way the world record two hours and thirty five seconds that was set in twenty twenty three on a much Flatter chicago course got. So obviously the course so nobody has broken their two hour. Barrier yet no two hours thirty five seconds In chicago is the world. Record Manh according TO, espn what an, accomplishment.
Speaker 9: But be.
Speaker 7: Emotional but like just to run, one Which hawk has run multiple that's a huge. Accomplishment but to win back to Back boston, marathons that's a huge accomplishment that should be more celebrated than do something about it, today.
Speaker 4: It doesn't seem like you're celebrating at.
Speaker 1: All what are you doing to celebrate?
Speaker 2: IT i MEAN i might walk around the block to. CELEBRATE i doubt.
Speaker 4: It Chubby, Checker oh maybe a caniac get it the?
Speaker 1: Block what's our candy? Account probably too?
Speaker 7: Many, WELL i would whittle it down with some of like the year end, awards because of like the coaches who were named Like coach of The, year the three. Coaches he has no idea who those, are, so but LIKE i need perish, too because you, know he adds to the.
Speaker 1: Bit got a week and a, half, right, yeah. Exactly what really matters, though is this you get the right? Corps, yeah you got that? Right is the week and a? Half? Right? Yeah something like.
Speaker 3: That.
Speaker 1: YEAH i like this a.
Speaker 4: Lot it's a, weird weird. THING i don't know you're gonna like this as much AS i. Like there was a execution method back in the day called blowing from a. Gun, okay what do you think it? Is what do you think blowing it's again an execution. Method what do you think blowing from a? Gun?
Speaker 2: Is blowing from a? Gun is it? Not maybe like a human? Cannonball are you getting shot out out of a?
Speaker 4: Cannon you're that's as close as you can.
Speaker 5: Get you're strapped to the front of a cannon and then they fire.
Speaker 1: It oh that's.
Speaker 2: So immediately goes through you. Essentially oh, geez something you see in cartoons or, like, yeah that's like it's Like yosemite, SAMs like people blown by a gun or.
Speaker 1: Whatever it's.
Speaker 2: Called hey, man shout out To james. Gun there's a few people in prison that should be killed like, that such as Well Larry. Nasser he should be killed like. That anybody Else jared from some way should be killed like.
Speaker 3: That.
Speaker 2: WOW i met him, once actually a couple of. TIMES i misread. Him he seemed like a great. Guy, NO i don't miss. HIM i misread.
Speaker 7: Him he's gonna say even there from, jail which doesn't seem. Fair he should be in jail his whole. Life oh, YEAH i think he could tell him like a two years or, something and he is hungry shoot him in the.
Speaker 2: Head, jeez.
Speaker 1: Is that? Wrong thank?
Speaker 2: You? Yeah how? CAN i never met?
Speaker 4: Him, yeah we didn't get his exchange.
Speaker 1: Numbers you guys would have liked.
Speaker 2: Him he seemed like a lovely. GUY i was. Wrong he's.
Speaker 4: Big you'd admit.
Speaker 2: That, yeah, yeah look mark it. Down, Tuesday april twenty, first twenty twenty. SIX i don't care For. Jared, yeah but at the time he liked talking college. Hoops he seemed. RIGHT i misread the. Situation, Somebody Gerdy gerdsey liked him.
Speaker 4: TOO i think the entire subway chain has like a restraining order against. Him and where could you possibly go and still be, without still not be within one hundred meters at the subway store.
Speaker 2: Meters John's european.
Speaker 4: Five he's gonna to run a race.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow do you think he ever just goes to Like Jersey mikes and kicks up his feed and he's, Like i'm, available you guys need. SOMEBODY i don't think he. Does, NO i don't think he. Does who the Hell's Jared? Foegel she's an?
Speaker 7: Actress, okay can we go back To Rosie?
Speaker 2: Live, dude he's on.
Speaker 3: His way To.
Speaker 1: Tuskidy he doesn't have time to live.
Speaker 2: Stream, Marny, hi you're, here But, marny we have to go to.
Speaker 1: Break oh so Riviad archie will talk to you in like four.
Speaker 3: MINUTES i, know