Speaker 1: This is Rover's Morning Glory. Rover, I have my sighs everywhere. Charlie, he wanted me to take quoly.
Speaker 2: Wasn't the band Jeffrey, I'm a special racket, screaming on Roverradio dot Com.
Speaker 3: Rovers Morning Glory starts now.
Speaker 1: Good morning, what's happening? It is Thursday, August thirteenth, twenty twenty six. Good morning, gets Rover's Morny Glory. I'm Rover. Doogie is here.
Speaker 4: Good morning, sir.
Speaker 1: Charlie is here, Hi, Crystal is here. Hello, and Snitzer is in the video room. Amen, you're with us as well. Eight sixty six Yo, Rover is the number eight sixty six nine six seven six eight three seven. That's how you reach the show. Give us a call at that number. You can text us at that number that comes into the studio in real time. You can text the word menu to us. That gives you the option to sit your name, your profile, picture, your location. You can even make a video call in by texting the word menu to eight six six Yo, Rover. We'll get to your email here in just a moment. We have a Oh, we have a lot to discuss this morning. My goodness. Let me just jump right into these emails. Get those out of the way. JC writes, that's JA, I see, I said a girl's name, JC. I think I like it? Yeah, I see, okay rover JC says I saw The Odyssey on the VC box in almost four K quality, and I thought it was so good that I decided to watch it in Imax seventy millimeter. Honestly, it is just a gimmick by Nolan to make more money, because I still enjoyed it just as much as I did on the VC box. The only difference was a couple of extra shots showing their legs and clouds. I hope Charlie doesn't fall for the trap and the hype, and I also hope that no one else sees it in Imax, because shame on Nolan for purposely shooting it entirely in seventy milimeters so he could only play it in forty one Imax screens, create the hype, screw the whole audience, and take more of our money for higher ticket prices. Charlie, you're not gonna fall for that, are you. You're not falling for the Imax seventy millimeter.
Speaker 5: You've been holding out for it well, no, I can't see it Imax seventy millimeter. You sure you can't. You just have to take a road drip. Yeah, I'm not gonna do that. But no, you get to see more screen. I don't see that's a scam. If you don't, it might be completely not worth it, though. I mean, like this guy said, I don't know, so you get to see more. I wouldn't watch something like that. I just on my TV for the first time with the VC bucks. It's not gonna looks good.
Speaker 1: You haven't seen it, right, But.
Speaker 5: This was in almost four K quality. It's just on your TV. You're not getting the sound or anything. It's not a huge, massive screen.
Speaker 1: It was almost in DTS almost. What's that some sort of sound form that sounds Okay, no, no, I'm.
Speaker 5: Still gonna try to see it, but it's not an IMAX anymore because Spider Man's that IMAX though, So I don't know what I'm to do.
Speaker 6: Oh no, I started regular IMAX. It was worth it, of course it is.
Speaker 1: I don't guy's talking about huge movie.
Speaker 5: It's and you want to watch it on a bigger screen than just a normal movie. Okay, all right, I don't think that's weird at all. I don't think he's trying to scam anybody.
Speaker 1: What he's saying is is it worth the what's the price difference? What'd you pay to go see it at Imax? That's pretty much all I ever go to you.
Speaker 6: Now, there's twenty something a ticket.
Speaker 1: Twenty a ticket like twenty nine a ticket, twenty two.
Speaker 6: A ticket, twenty five, twenty I don't know, it was like twenty something.
Speaker 1: Twenty five bucks. Will say, what's a normal movie ticket costs these days? I have no idea. Depends on the time you go. Look up.
Speaker 7: During the day a Mattine is like ten fifty if you just go to a standard theater, not the Imax theater. And I think Imax is like seventeen during the day, man Imax seven fifteen tonight. Yes, well, I'm gonna buy the ticket. What's a lot of empty seats there? Twenty five dollars.
Speaker 1: Twenty four nineteen bucks? Okay, Now, just going to the same movie seven o'clock at night, Spider Man's We have six pm for seven pm, regular seat, your second here, loading hands, okay, give me one more second.
Speaker 8: Here.
Speaker 1: Charlie did his hair today. It looks good. Nineteen dollars, five dollars more, Yeah, six bucks, but yeah, five six bocks. Yeah, I guess it's a couplets of bucks.
Speaker 6: You get the giant screen.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Hey, this guy didn't say he said it wasn't worth it. I don't know. Charlie, you've done your hair today? What's the Oh you got a hair guy? I said, Oh, okay, all right, looks good. Chris says, I'm in a great fantasy football league or live draft is coming up. I always finished low. I was hoping you guys could do a draft and whoever comes first can come in draft for me. This league has been going on since you had to use fax machines to put your picks in Rover. I'm desperate. I can't win. I get too drunk or him too sober. You can help me win, please. My team name is always Next year, I have the fifth pick. Food will be provided, we bring our own drinks. Help me. I need the best in the show to come and draft for me. Well, maybe we'll get Charlie to go there, as she's you've beat me. You are the best, so you got you have to go to this guy's draft party. How did I how did I beat you? You said you did multiple times I beat you in football. Okay, so you got to disputing you. But oh, Dougie's pretty good. I'm great.
Speaker 8: It's like raining queen over here. I have a fling. Yeah, it's weird. I was walking in and like, I wonder if Carmen wants to go to the casino.
Speaker 1: Yeah, desperate.
Speaker 4: I love the casino.
Speaker 1: I have a friend that you need to go to the casino and listen to those stories all day. I love it from from Carmen, but.
Speaker 8: I love hearing stories about his son.
Speaker 1: Oh that's not the stories she's telling us.
Speaker 8: I get those the knuckles stories too, Like I get it.
Speaker 1: All the girl a, the legs, the ceiling fan, all that turning. Yeah.
Speaker 8: But I have a friend who does a football league and we got no fight. She's like, you're doing it. I'm not doing it. I'm not doing every single.
Speaker 1: Too much of a commitment. Really.
Speaker 8: I like what we do with DraftKings. We pick, it's quick, it's easy, yea.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: But the whole thing that that emailer said, that's a huge Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: You got it a lot, and you have to pay attention all the time. You get to get oh, oh god, the guy's injured. I can't start him. I mean, it's a it's a whole thing, your players around and stuff. It's like having it's like having a child. Almost too much work, exactly. I bet everyone's just getting a I like to do it for him now though. That's a good point. Uh Zebi says, I'd love to watch RMG TV on a bigger screen than my phone. But the TV app is wonky as hell lately. I don't know what that means exactly, but I can't tell you. There's some movement on a new it's going to roll out in phases. The Apple probably be the last thing that we roll out. I don't have a timeline or anything. I've I've just I've seen some stuff that's been worked on and it's so far, so good. So I think it's going to start out on the web because it sort of powers the app, if that makes sense. So you kind of have to start there, upgrade that, keep the keep the existing app going, you know, compatible with the existing app. And then and but the web stuff is it's it's pretty cool. It's it's uh, I don't I like it. But and then and then new apps at some point after that. I don't have a timeline for you. But it finally got to the point where I go, I got to do something about this, because, for instance, right now now I've emailed the app company and I said, listen, something is going on. All of our shows are are updating, our videos are updating for the Aftermath and the Friday Leftovers at rmg tv archives in the in the app, but the audio only episodes for the Aftermath and the Friday Leftovers not being ingested into the app. Now in the in the in the back end of the app, I can see they're not coming in. So then you can recreate it. You can go, okay, here, take it from here and do whatever. So you can recreate like audio only for twenty twenty six and I can see, oh, it has all the episodes, but then it doesn't put that into the app. It just sits so yeah, And I've emailed them and I get a reply and it goes, oh yeah, yeah, well we'll get right on we'll get right on this anyway. So I finally I go, you know what, I had enough of that. I think I think apps now maybe I'm wrong, but we had the first Rover Radio app that we ever put out we made in house, and then there was so much. It was very early in the world of apps, I guess. And they were constantly it was a constant battle Android and iPhone. They were always changing things and then it would break stuff. And I think they kind of have it sort of settled in pretty good these days. So once you do it, yeah, you have to do some routine maintenance here and there, but I don't think it's as crazy it was back in the day. And let's see Yarbo drone bomb says RMGTV live player does not work on Google TV. Archive shows play fine, but live does not work. Just a spinning circle. All right, I'll take a look. I'll take a look at all this stuff. But again we are we are working on completely redoing everything. Let's see, where was I Abigail right? Missed connection? I am so horny, Rover, will you voice a misconnection for me. I'm door dashing in the Grafton area. It's a suburb here. I'm door dashing in the Grafton area around four pm an order from Panera. As I approached the door, the male customer also approaches inside the door naked, naked with a tasty body and d defined v lines, pointing to his junk. He apologizes, and I apologize staring instant. Let's just say she was aroused. Okay, she could feel this sh like a gusher, remember gushers.
Speaker 8: Delicious candysher the fruit things was inside was a gum, Wasn't it to.
Speaker 1: Think it was. It's not a gum. It's it's a fruit snack with the cushions out ooze. What's the one that what's the gum with the the gum you're talking about they had, they had the stuff inside.
Speaker 6: It was a gum with a liq.
Speaker 1: I don't remember what that was called anyhow, that's what That's what she had going on. I wanted to knock on the door and get on my knees then ride him. Gushing. Doesn't use that word, but something else. It starts with a sea rhymes. Was strumming all over his d But I could lose my job if I propositioned him, so I left his driveway. I'm hoping that a listener of yours can hook me up with him.
Speaker 4: How are we gonna know who that guy is?
Speaker 1: Go back?
Speaker 8: What an idiot? We don't know anything about Hawkeye?
Speaker 1: Yeah, how would we get a hold of how would we get a hold of you, Abigail? You know where he lives? We don't know you or whatever? Like, how's he that's just going to work? Exactly? What do you think Abigail looks like? Hot? Perfect ten? I see a lot of supermodels door dashing and look, does it matter though? I mean she's horned up. I mean you can tell she's ready to she's ready to, she's ready to go. So at that point, it doesn't even matter what she looks like. You go, oh man, this chick is just horny.
Speaker 4: I've never door dashed.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 8: But don't they are you supposed to knock on the door. Don't they leave it on your porch?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 1: You knock on the door? I mean I don't. I don't do it. I don't get it. But they're just gonna leave it on the porch and walk away.
Speaker 7: Oh I thought it was you just drop it off. Sometimes you can put that as your preference.
Speaker 1: When she want them, when you want to know when your food's there. I thought that they didn't they just leave it at the front front step.
Speaker 8: Well, yeah, I know when my deson is delivered. So in the app it'll say food delivered.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you don't want to ants and stuff and bugs and I'm just saying you want and you can door dash more than just a pizza.
Speaker 7: You can now get groceries or medicine or alcohol and then they have to check your IDs, so then you have to go to the door.
Speaker 8: I mean, I don't if you're door dashing alcohol to your house, that's a problem.
Speaker 1: No, it keeps you stuff from driving. You've had some drinks. You want to keep the party going. Yeah, some of us have fun, okay, unlike you, but you don't want to. You want to be responsible. Christina says them was freshen up.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I was gonna say, oh, that is so old that.
Speaker 1: I totally good old days, man, that's when stuff was good.
Speaker 4: Why don't they do that anymore?
Speaker 1: Probably because they're like, oh, who knows what that goop was made out of? Man, I'm telling you I got this floss, all right. They had the best floss in the world. I don't know who makes it. Glide is the was the is the floss? Who makes that? Johnson? Johnson? Now what is that?
Speaker 6: Is that a rib interest string?
Speaker 1: It's a ribbon Schnitzer, not anymore. Now. I've been using Glide because it's a great floss for years. And then maybe about six months ago, I get this my wife, you know, she's always restocking stuff. And she gives me the flaws and I go, oh, no, no, this is the wrong floss. She goes, it's I just reordered it. It's it's reordered on on on Amazon. I didn't I didn't change anything. I go, no, no, no, it's not it's not right. This is a different there's a different kind. So then she goes and she orders another one and it comes and I go, no, no. And now I actually have an old Glide that I found in the in the house, and I said, look at the difference between this this one and this one. Look and I there's even a little slight difference in the packaging. Said, see, you gotta find this. This is the good stuff, the good glide. So she goes, I don't know, I can't find that. So I do a search. I'll show her. Well, yeah, I figured she doesn't know what she's doing. I gotta, you know, do I have to do everything. Here's what they've done with glide. Glide was the best floss ever, not anymore. Because glide used to be covered in teflon. Now so many of these, these these earthy pussies. Oh teflon, it's a forever chemical. They won't use it anymore. Now nobody's dropping dead from the teflon on their glide floss. Okay, and now you've created a flass. It's still called but it doesn't glide anymore. You might as well call it sandpaper because you can't get it in between your teeth and it shreds up. It's it's awful. You might as well try FLOSSI with wet toilet paper. It's bad, It's really bad. Sucks. Give me the teflon. I'll take my chances, thank you very much. Oh God. Anyway, So what was this chick? Abigail man? I hope boy, you are horned, horned up, horny, horny horny. The door Dasher eighty eight says, we had we had a name for freshen up. We called it. I don't think I can say that. I know, I can't say that that bad. It's two words. They both rhyme. The second word is goum, so you take that before after oh during not see, No, it's the goop in the middle you idiots. Oh, I thought she doesn't know she isn't. She hasn't. I haven't, she hasn't experiences decades in a while. Let me see where was I Beth Rights footage of yesterday's Lindsey Clancy trial. What is this court stenographer doing? It looks like why does she look like Dougie? Let me see court stenographer and uh here it is particular investigation again. The teche unit works as a team and divides up work. And they say it looks like she's given filatio to the microphone. No, no, this is how they do this. They have like a that the stenographer whoever that is as they are. I guess as the people are testifying, I think this chick is just repeating what they're I don't know why do that? I don't know. Why don't you tie it in with the microphones of the people who are testifying.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's what I never understood. Why even type out? I mean, no, do you have microphones?
Speaker 1: It's a good question.
Speaker 5: Just record it and just have it translated onto a piece of paper. You have to have this woman sit there and mumble into a little microphone everything that everybody saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not sure exactly why or how do Yeah, but well when they you probably couldn't most of the words that I'm sure I could get correct when it transcribes it, but some of them, you know, when it's life or death like this, you want to make sure everything is one hundred percent accurate. But I do agree it seems like an antiquated way. And don't they have like foot pedals and stuff? You ever seen this? I think it's this, or maybe it's the piece. It's an organ. I'll show you an organ. No, no, like the what is it? Who are the people?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 1: Not a court stenographer? But do you remember there's a whole profession of like you'd work in an office and you were what is that called? You weren't a typist, but it was something that was like a weird typing and it was like shorthand typing or something, well, stenographers type like that. Maybe that's what it was. And so, but there's a foot pedal involved somehow, Charlie, I'm not sure exactly. Why do you know that there was a whole thing Shorthand used to be a thing like if you hired a secretary, you'd want them to know shorthand. What's that exactly the right faster? Yeah? But is it like you just everything's just two letters instead of shorthand, yes, stenographer. The keyboard, it only has like a few keys. That's probably why they used the pedals.
Speaker 10: And the keys on the right hand side of the keyboard are the ending sound of the word or syllable with vowels on the bottom right.
Speaker 5: I think you just kind of make sounds with it. You don't spell out words somehow in the middle.
Speaker 1: That has multiple uses.
Speaker 10: When we write a word, we depressed keys, both in individually and simultaneously like a piano chord.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, too complicated curves like this, Oh my god, im in.
Speaker 10: Home position which is sort of hovering.
Speaker 1: Oh is there a foot pedal? I don't I'm still looking that up. Let me see. There was a foot pedal involved in something, and I know I had something to do with this sort of typing sort of thing. I don't know if it's in court or if it's in some sort of office setting anyway, Gavin Rights, I jumped out of a perfectly good airplane on my fiftieth birthday, sporting RMG merch. Let me see, let's look at this ah nice. This is Becky and Gavin and Binghamton, New York. And they're both actually wearing Rover's Morning Glory hoodies when they jumped out of an airplane for his fiftieth birthday. I don't I would never do that. Next a sign that says do not enter propellers, rip off body parts. You like that model? Do you remember this? There's like a really hot chick. I don't know who. She was friends with, the Kardashians or Paris Hilton or somebody, I don't remember who. She got out. She got out of this little plane like a propeller plane, and she walked right into the propeller. I think it took her arm off. Yeah, some part of her PS. Marathon New York is twenty six point two miles away from Binghamton, New York. Can it be done at age fifty one? Man, I might be out of the walking game. That might have been a one and done. I had a good time actually walking that until the end when I was my legs were gonna fall off, but I actually had You know, you have to have the sights to see. Is there are there sights to see between Binghamton, New York? And Marathon New York. Adam writes regarding the listener funded scam that allowed Charlie to pay off his house. Is there anything I can do to secure life changing money from your dim witted listeners. For that much money, I would do something more than simply change my license plates. Hell, I'll add to it. I will stop emailing the show. Come on. That alone has to be tempting. Oh, this guy is a prolific emailer. He's jealous. I don't know how he has so much time to Actually, he might be a Oh he doesn't have a job, right, Oh he does? He not that he does good? I mean, well, yeah, man, I don't know how how well he performs at his job. I know where he works because I know everything about this guy. This guy, Oh, he knows everything. He's an expert on everything, knows everything. Whatever it is that you talk about, He's got it. He's got it figured out. And I'm usually the idiot. Yeah, oh yeah, he loves you, doosy. It's good you should see this dude emailing Dougie yesterday. I don't know why he's seeing me on this. I don't need to be on all your Dougie hating emails.
Speaker 8: I actually enjoy that people send me horrific.
Speaker 1: Believe that this guy house how much time this guy must have in his life? Un and he's he's firing off emails like every I mean, I don't know, I probably go back and find some of them, but it's it's, uh, let me see if I can find some dude's name. I mean, it's just I mean, just an endless barrage of of these douge hating emails and uh, let's see where is Let's just oh, here we go, Okay, oh my god, it's just like, let's see see you next Tuesday? Is the subject? Please hire someone with personality and sexuality or at least basic life skills. This bitch. You should have fired her years ago. She's worthless. I love the show, but I have to turn it off because I can't handle listening to her. She gets so much hate mail, but it's on her because she chooses to do so. With all my heart, you are in e fing cee you next Tuesday, you frail old lady.
Speaker 11: They forgot about something specific or just no no, just just and then follow it up one minute later, and I and just hearing her crackleckle cackle.
Speaker 1: Sorry, we got to take a break, or I love you? What's wrong peanut fing? Oh my god, Oh my god, god, get rid of this stupid old woman. Bring some life back, and it just goes on. Yes, I hate her as the subject. I don't want to seem like somebody who hates her. But I was made. In a follow up this to herself, he says, I guarantee if you pulled her panties down, now it's just mothballs, stale blood and rat droppings, rat dumbings. That's funny. Then he's got Crystal four of ten. I'm not sure what this means. Crystal, keep running, keep moving, get about thirty thousand steps a day, and you might get there. I'm not sure exactly what that refers to think he's saying, she's four out of ten. Oh a, four out of ten okay, followed by I don't want to just keep bombarding you with emails, but with this talk about your mom's generator and power, I hate Dougi for life. What a worthless human being? Real worthless? I have four kids. I take care if I struggle all day, every day, busting my ass in construction. Please get rid of this sack of us. Now, the only thing that the Toby emails are looking up by is an Adam email, who had to then send me an email about low iq libtards. These these aren't the emails in order as I get that, okay, then then so that Adam low low iq libtard to email a sandwich between the I hate Dougie email and the fool's gold from Toby. Her pe must be incredible. It's got to be the only reason she's still there on that effing up that show every day. Yes, well, we all run a train on her after the show every day. It's the only reason she's still employed. Oh on that p It's amazing. It makes her stupidity worth it, doesn't it. Charlie, we all love it at eleven. You go for it, Well, no, I get it a ten first when the main show's over, and then I'm eleven right when the aftermaon, I go for an hour, you know, just pound it, stretching that sucker out, you know, and then uh well Jeffy has to Oh no, he on the aftermath too. He gets he gets it first. I used to get sloppy seconds from Jeffrey. He goes to the Fence Company. Then I get it after the main show, then Charlie gets it after the aftermath. Schnitz gets it after he cuts up the r m G t V highlight clips.
Speaker 7: I wait till you guys are all done with her and clean up. At the end, Krystal goes last. Let's see where was I. I've got to take a break. Let me let me take a quick break. We'll be right back.
Speaker 1: Hang out.
Speaker 3: Oh this is Ruvers Morning Glory. Sorry.
Speaker 1: I was thinking about you last night because of Nora o'don, you know her from CBS News. I actually I should think about Crystal too. She's I think at that that point in life. Perhaps she's getting every day. Oh it's so hot in here, she's getting hot flashes.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 8: I don't know her off hand, but I think if I saw a picture of her, I would know the Oh you know, Norah Donald, Why what happened?
Speaker 1: She? By the way, does she still do? I don't think she goes to the Evening news over there. She used to do the like the CBS Evening News. I think she does like the Sunday Morning Thing or something a podcast for CBS News on YouTube.
Speaker 12: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know what CBS is up to that they maybe fire her, but not really fire her. Just look at this video.
Speaker 5: It's an hour long video over about menopause from CBS News, sixteen hundred views.
Speaker 1: Man, CBS terrible, is terrible? How are they paying this person? I don't know? Well she she says that she is now on hormones because she went through menopause. I don't know how old Nora O'Donnell is, but they had some doctor and he said, it's a castration event. Menopause is a castration event. Did you know that? It feels like it whether you like it or not, whether it's natural or not. The doctor says, whether it's supposed to happen or not. We are outliving our ovaries, he says. And because of that, you're guess what happens? Your things start to change, things start to you know, you're not interested in anything anymore. So what does Nora O'Donnell have to do. She's on hormone replacement stuff because she went through menopause. Okay, she's on testosterone. So that makes you kind of manly, right, yeah, I don't know, it makes you horny. I think, oh, just trying to get all horned up by taking this this testosterone. It seems counterintuitive, doesn't it. But I guess they say that women in order to have estrogen, they have to have testosterone or something like that. I don't know whatever that means. I don't know all the details, but I was thinking, maybe this is something we should look into it with you. Should we get some sort of yeah, I'm done testosterone? No, No, what do you mean you're done?
Speaker 4: I actually it's weird.
Speaker 1: I just got I'm so stupid.
Speaker 8: I got served an ad for this, like, uh, menopause bracelet. Some nurse who gives GLP one shots to people. There's a bracelet that kind of helps with menopause and hot flashes.
Speaker 1: Oh really, it's a bracelet. How does that work?
Speaker 4: It doesn't? And I bought it.
Speaker 1: Oh you're in Oh my gosh, I'm so stupid. Why? Okay, so when did you buy this? When did you buy it?
Speaker 8: I'm waiting for it to arrive anyway, And how much did you pay for this?
Speaker 1: I don't know? Let me exactly right. I mean, seriously, you have to you cannot.
Speaker 4: It's really good.
Speaker 1: You can. Well, the ad was ai. I'm sure you cannot be this stipid.
Speaker 4: This really wasn't a nurse.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, wait you just saw a nurse? Ad Yeah, I think you said your friend. No. Yes, nurses are inventing so many bracelets that have medicinal and healing quality. O life does that as a side gig? Yeah? Godh wait?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: What am I'm gonna call? Now? How much did you spend on this? On this bracelet? Uh? Wait, you know how much?
Speaker 8: I actually don't because at the very end, before I checked out, they're like, and get a ring.
Speaker 1: Is it thirty dollars or is it two hundred?
Speaker 4: Oh, it wasn't two hundred, but it wasn't.
Speaker 1: More than thirty.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you if you just give me a second.
Speaker 1: I just I'm eager to see how stupid you really are. I mean done with menopause?
Speaker 7: Yeah, so why would you buy something that because to help you through menopause?
Speaker 4: No, it just kind of helps also with Wait.
Speaker 1: How would that work a bracelet? Just think about that for a second. Since the name of it I found it, you can't say the name. What's the name?
Speaker 4: I can't say the name?
Speaker 1: What is the name?
Speaker 4: I'm looking?
Speaker 1: What's the name of it?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: How can you be looking at it right now? You said you found it? What did you find? Oh?
Speaker 6: Oh, she probably found a company name which is sometimes different.
Speaker 5: Oh man, this is brutal. Is this part of metopause? You just can't read?
Speaker 1: Can you put this bracelet around your neck? Anyway? So she's Norah o'donnald is taking testosterone, and I thought maybe this would be something good for you due do you imagine her doing the news? Oh, it's.
Speaker 9: That.
Speaker 1: What wouldn't that happen if you're a woman, you start taking testosterone a lot? Yeah, probably good a mustache? Oh, maybe play a little bit and you have that that podcast over there? What does Nora o'donnald sound like? Hello, it's o Donald. I found it CBS News again.
Speaker 13: And so the genitals and the urinary track, if they do not hop hormones, they get dry, they get thin, they get.
Speaker 4: Right nor in the least water to be fully healthy, to be.
Speaker 13: So I constantly buzz want to say, like, hey, can you just make sure he's getting good medical advice because I just you know.
Speaker 1: I don't know Dolly Bartonville enough to give her that advice.
Speaker 4: But I do think this is not yet.
Speaker 13: But this is an important conversation to share because here is the expert on this, a urologist who has studied this.
Speaker 1: She's wearing raised this national emergency.
Speaker 13: But you have to understand that the rich are not getting good medical care.
Speaker 1: You wonder I've had enough of this? Oh my god.
Speaker 8: I spent one hundred and fifteen dollars. That is it called call k a LM. I bought the bracelet. It was buy one, get one. What are you gonna do with the other one thirty seven dollars?
Speaker 1: I'm not done.
Speaker 8: Oh no, it's sixty four dollars.
Speaker 1: No, is there a subscription or something.
Speaker 8: It's a natural No, it's a natural menopause solution.
Speaker 1: Bracelet.
Speaker 8: You've got to be And then I bought the ring booster.
Speaker 1: The ring booster, what is that that that like works in conjunction with the bracelet. Have the page here just so we can look at it.
Speaker 4: And then the magnetic energy stand.
Speaker 1: You have got to be kidding.
Speaker 4: It's gonna help me.
Speaker 1: It doesn't do it's gonna help with me. It's not a smart bracelet.
Speaker 4: No, no, it's just gonna help.
Speaker 1: They call it a smart bracelet, but it doesn't actually have any power or anything. It has acupuncture and magneto therapy, which means that they put a magnet in there. Oh look at it working. Yeah's magnets. All right? You spent how much?
Speaker 4: One hundred and fifteen dollars and eighty cents?
Speaker 1: You got two of them though, well one get one yether.
Speaker 8: So I have a silver one because I have silver bracelets, and then a gold one in case I.
Speaker 1: Feel a little gold. Okay, extra money for us, So I just had a ring. Okay, so wease. So then we go to a part. That's when they start upselling us. Yeah, I got I'm a sucker. There's oh yeah, you can get that.
Speaker 4: Twenty four nine should be up there.
Speaker 1: It is one size.
Speaker 8: And then before you check out, got one more sell you on one more thing?
Speaker 1: What is it? Cool?
Speaker 12: Good?
Speaker 1: Rid of that?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 8: Oh you said that you sold me on a magnetic.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, well you point that out.
Speaker 8: It was the radio station magnetic energy stand.
Speaker 1: That was a magnetic energy stand. So what is that exactly? I don't know. You put your you put your bracelet on there, or you stand on the magnetic way. You think I put my jewelry on it to charge it up. No, there's no charge there's no power in these things. It's just a piece of metal, you idiot.
Speaker 4: What's the magnetic energy?
Speaker 1: Stand? Then? See this is not like here or a ring that that charge is up right? Like this is this is just there's nothing to this. What does the stand to?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 4: I love the ring in fact.
Speaker 1: I or do you know you haven't bought that ring? Yeah?
Speaker 8: I just called them and I'm like, hey, my ring is not updating, and I'm getting a little anxiety because I need to know every day I have to check to see where I'm at. And when it wasn't updating, They're like, we'll just send you another one. Like are you sure you want me to send this one back to Like, we'll just send you another one, So send me another one.
Speaker 1: You know, when when a company does that, that means they're really overcharging for for their stuff. If they go, oh, yeah, we'll give you, we'll give you this, Well, I don't ask any more questions to take another piece of crap.
Speaker 4: No cure did that to me?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah they do. They sing you a whole new machine, yeah, oh yeah, it's nice. How much is it? How much does one of those machines cost? For expensive thing? Yeah?
Speaker 4: That's not that's a good machine.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 1: That's how much their margins are that they can afford to send you a whole new one just out of the blue.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I'm exciting.
Speaker 1: Magnetic therapy band let me see Calm has emerged as the leading well this is there from their own website has emerged as the leading magnetic therapy brand, embraced by thousands seeking natural, drug free relief and holistic wellness.
Speaker 8: Oh man, it's gonna help me sleep, It's gonna help with my it's how man, my hormones.
Speaker 1: I need a product like this. I need something that like a woman like Dougie you could just see and go, I need that. I need to buy that some piece of useless exercise equipment. How many times has she been duped by that? Twice? Two to three times a year? Idea, I just.
Speaker 4: Gonna say twice, like a year a year.
Speaker 1: Okay. She she'll buy something and she'll be like, oh my god, this is so great. I love it. And she because she has to say that, because I think deep down inside she knows how stupid she's being. No, but she has to come in here and pretend like she's really into it, Like that mirror. Do you remember the mirror that she bought?
Speaker 6: Oh that's out hold her Yeah exactly, So she bought this mirror that what was this thing called mirror?
Speaker 1: Lululemon mirror.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I had to cancel the subscription because we never did. Now it's just like a really pretty mirror in my living room.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, this is how much was the subscription that you were packing?
Speaker 8: I don't remember what I told you, guys. Oh man, I canceled that a while ago.
Speaker 1: Oh anyway, so the real Stacy says, my supervisor just bought an arthritis bracelet in Las Vegas for about the same price. Okay, so you're working for a moron Stacy anyways, So all right, well good luck to you. Do you know you're should we put that in conjunction with your with your testosterone? Do you want me to get some testosterone for you? Or I was thinking maybe I had an even better idea. What's that because you're sexually you're a libido doesn't exist? I mean, it's it's I think you know that.
Speaker 8: I think when you don't date someone or don't have feelings.
Speaker 4: For someone for a while, then you don't when.
Speaker 1: You're still hung up on your ex boyfriend. I am not the case, but I don't really think about about sex. Is that just the difference between men and women? Like, how often, in all honesty, Charlie, how often would you say that you think about sex a couple of times an hour the time? I mean, it's really Jesus all the time. And it's it doesn't have to be like you're It could be a fleeting thought, or you see a hot chick or whatever the case may be, you see a check out TV, whatever, So you're not dwelling on it. But I mean, at least are thinking about it. You don't think about it at all. No, So what I had another idea. I was rating up that the effects of viagra on a woman, that there could be some It might make a woman increase the blood flow and get you tingly and horny down there.
Speaker 8: Here's the thing, you, I am not the person that's going to sleep with somebody.
Speaker 1: You take one of Jeffreys. I'm going to have Jeffrey bring in viagra. You take it.
Speaker 8: I'm not taking it off.
Speaker 1: You guys take it together.
Speaker 8: For that, I think all we all three said, let's go together. Oh man, he won't do it so whatever, But I am not going to find a guy in sleep with them. That's not me, never has been. I've never had a one night stand. If I meet someone and it's supposed to work, that's the kind of person I am. That's great, then I'll take it. But I'm not going to take it just so that you think I can go screw some guy.
Speaker 1: Did you have a one night stand or try to when the guy had snorted cocaine and co get it up? No?
Speaker 4: He No, this was in la.
Speaker 8: I was very naive, but yeah, he was a guy in coke and we tried to but it didn't work.
Speaker 4: Oh, like, what's wrong? And then I was like, oh, then.
Speaker 1: I found out after But it wasn't that going to be a one night stand?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, I know it was.
Speaker 8: We were hanging out nice, yeah, and there was a definite connection with him.
Speaker 1: And still I still he must have been so goddamn high to give this a shot. Huh.
Speaker 14: No.
Speaker 8: We every time we were together, we were always like very into one another.
Speaker 4: So I'm like, well, let's let's go out.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, So I'm going to have Jeffrey bring in some By the way, if you're wondering where Jeffrey is today. I have to be honest with you. It got to the point yesterday I was sitting here doing the show, and in the middle of the show, I said, you know, Jeffery is bringing me down, Like I can't have somebody in here that's bringing me down. He's bringing me down. He's bumming me out. He's a bump on a log back there. So I said, maybe maybe he needs to maybe maybe we dial back on the JLR and get him back to his Monday, Wednesday, Friday. Maybe he'll be a little bit more. It's you know, it's something that's a last ditch attempt I suppose to get the guy engaged. I mean, you know how his attitude has been recently. I think he's I think he's getting browbeat by people at his house. I think he's getting, you know, usually typically bad advice from the idiots that he meets and hangs out with on Facebook or whatever that are, you know, somehow become his friends. They slide into his DMS and then and then he takes life advice from these people. And so I don't I don't know what's going on with the guy, but he's just kind of he was bumming me out. You ask he talked about I mean he basically he's been boiled out the one word yikes, okay, or or no matter what it is, you can be talking about testosterone.
Speaker 8: There, he's here, he's time for I mean, it's really he contributes more having a soundifract panel yikes.
Speaker 1: And no matter what it is that you're talking about, somehow it can be turned into a discussion on politics and how the crazy Republicans are doing.
Speaker 5: This is saying they're offering testosterone replacement to all the soldiers.
Speaker 1: Yes they are. Yeah, seduci. Maybe you have to enroll in the military. You can get your testosterone replacement, okay, and serve our country and probably maybe meet a guy once you're in the military. Think of all the horny as dudes. They've got to be oh man, somebody would totally want me if you were a chick, you go into the military because you're just surrounded by dudes that are I'm sure there are way more guys than there are chicks. Right, I'm not.
Speaker 4: Surrounded by guys where I work, which.
Speaker 1: Sucks well, but no single guys all of us are taken. You can't get us. You need to be surrounded by You need to join the military, get out, hopefully be deployed for an extended deployment. What are you saying?
Speaker 4: You want me to go to Monday Wednesdays.
Speaker 1: Hot, hot war zone, maybe never come back. But no, you need you need an employment with a bunch of guys that are just out there away from chicks. They're just horny, all out there, just looking at other sweaty guys, and then any chick that comes into the field of view, they're like, Oh, she's so gorgeous. This would be perfect for you. Doc.
Speaker 8: Yeah, with my bracelet, my new hormone bracelet, I'll be I'll have good night's sleep.
Speaker 1: I'm so excited. I cannot believe if you can, never ever ever tell me again that you don't have money, right, because that was a waste of money. I never agree with you. I know it was waste of money. Why'd you do it? I don't know. Isn't this strange that you hate your mother?
Speaker 12: Right?
Speaker 8: I don't hate I don't hate you.
Speaker 4: I hate how she makes me feel and how she's.
Speaker 1: Awful to me. And you complain about your mother, but yet you are just like her. She was buying all that stuff off QVC, just just just willy nilly buying everything off QVC. You have to turn off her credit cards because you are going to do exactly the same thing.
Speaker 4: I think that when.
Speaker 1: You're not very self aware.
Speaker 4: I think that you're comparing. I am aware. I know that it's stupid my mom with.
Speaker 8: Her mental state, and I think you'll find that it's common elderly people.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they start getting to buy and stuff, they get duped into scams and all this. But you're going to do don't you think she's gonna do that. She's already doing it exactly. This is already happening. Stage of doing this. Then eventually you're gonna you're not gonna be working anymore. You're you're just gonna have the TV on and you're gonna buy everything that comes on that TV.
Speaker 8: It's rich coming from you. The guy that buys all kinds of stuff. I buy him.
Speaker 1: Hello, pretty dumb things about a Star Trek thing. You haven't opened that that comes to the top of my exs retirement money right there, But you haven't opened it. That's the thing I know, because once I do open it and it's broken, you're.
Speaker 5: Gonna they're gonna go You're gonna call them and go, hey, the thing hemailed me is broken. They're like, yeah, we shipped that to you three years ago. I don't know that you didn't just break it now. That's he bought those auto lacing shoes. That was one of the biggest plays he wanted. I haven't just seen anybody ever. It was only for handicapped people.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, No, that wasn't for handicaps people like the cerebral palsy. Yes, no, that was that was the Nike something with the How much were those the future back to the future stuff? Yeah, I don't know how much those things were. They were They were probably expensive, might be worse something these days. Though, What are those what were those things called? They weren't the real ones, but no, but they were the first ones. Uh, you throw them away already. What were those what were those called? I can't remember. No, I have them. I have them still. I even have the box, the original box. I did wear them once though. I know that at Oh you could still sell them. Get some alcohol pads. I'll wipe those suckers down. They'll look brand new.
Speaker 8: This weekend is all about selling stuff. Yeah, to put all my stuff for sale just to recoup that money. Where I do I sell stupid stuff on pos poshmark So but I have to go through and sell all my stuff and.
Speaker 4: It's a pain in the ass. How much do you have that you want to sell?
Speaker 1: God much too much? And my wife is getting very angry at me because I started to do it. I didn't post one thing actually, because it's such a pain in the ass. I took some pictures and I took some notes and stuff like that. But uh, and now it's it's you know, she's very angry that I haven't followed through with what I promised I was going to do and clear out that basement. I got to take a break. We will get to these shizzy in just a moment. Right after this hang on.
Speaker 2: Your girlfriend listens to true crime podcasts, so feel something.
Speaker 1: It was the last mistake she would ever make you.
Speaker 2: Listen to us to feel nothing.
Speaker 3: Welcome back to Rover's Morning Glory.
Speaker 1: She isn't coming up at a moment. What do you have on the way, Doug?
Speaker 4: Are you the winner of the Powerball?
Speaker 1: Yep? This is my cover coming in here till life awesome. So I get paid. Oh, let's go, I'll give you the update to that story.
Speaker 4: Did anyone win? I'll tell you it next.
Speaker 1: Well, wow, are you the winner? Did anyone win? Okay, I don't know. Did you check?
Speaker 4: We'll check live on the air.
Speaker 1: I had the Nike hyper Adapt shoes. That's what they were called. I just googled them. They were here's what they look like. Pull that up. There, there's a Nike hyper Adapt. Seven hundred and twenty dollars is what it costs at the Time's a waste of money. And I just looked on on eBay and there you go. There's there. They are, one hundred and fifty dollars, one hundred and seventy nine dollars awful, five hundred and seventy five. These aren't the Back to the Future shoes. No, No, they're not. Well, they but they were when they first came out. They're not the high top back in the future. Those came out like a year after these These were marketed as like they were inspired by Back to the Future and then and then for people that can't tie their shoes. Correct, No, No, that it wasn't for people that it was no purpose. No, no, that's the other kind of Uh. They have another technology of Bill Crow. Now they had something what was it? Is it not a step in one? I forget they had something that for people who can't tie their shoes. Dougie Hater, Dave seventy two. You're on Rover this morning, Glory, Good morning, Dougie Hater, Dave, Good morning Rover.
Speaker 12: I just want to let Douzie know that I am selling stupidity necklaces for sixty five dollars. And also I have a booster thumbed down earrings for thirty.
Speaker 1: Five for four cool hundred bucks that can surround your whole head and take all the stupidity out of you. I love it. I like this, yes place, I mean, she really is, Doujie, you really are. And then she spent how much did you spend on this thing? Total? This bracelet and the booster one hundred and one hundred some dollars? Didred and fifteen one hundred and twenty bucks or whatever? And then and then she gets on the phone with her daughter and during the commercial break, now she's buying a Stanley.
Speaker 4: Mom, don't say that it's for a birthday gift for right, all right?
Speaker 1: Never mind forget that I thought it was for her. Aren't those things expensive?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, it's a gift. Oh okay, all right, yeah, take that all back. I don't think whatever fifteen year old girl is going to be listening to this show probably knows she's getting that too, right eighteen oh oh eighteen? All right, Dougie hater, dank you. I I a little Birdie told me something that you had a face to face meeting with somebody yesterday. Is that true?
Speaker 9: That is?
Speaker 1: And what's the meeting and what happened?
Speaker 12: I am gonna adopt Charlie's dad's dog.
Speaker 14: You are for sure or you're just in the running. Well, we me and Charlie did not do a virtual virtual shake shake. We did an extra handshake. And Charlie is bringing me the dog Monday, same time, same place, And uh, I'm gonna have a good time with the dog and the dog is gonna have a great life.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, yeah, he's great. He came out, he brought treats for the dog to meet him for the first time, and so the dog took to him right away because he had dog was very interested in peeing on things at the moment. But they can't be bothered today. No, but they'll be they'll be good friends.
Speaker 8: I see you're a good man, mister Haters. He'll take care of of Charlie's dad's dog.
Speaker 4: I think that would be really sweet.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 12: And I told Charlie I will be giving him updates on the dog.
Speaker 1: I hope to be.
Speaker 12: I hope the dog likes going on the boat. The one thing, the dog sheds a lot, which is no problem. And I'm gonna tell you that dog has some huge testicles.
Speaker 1: All right, combine that with his I'm gonna have fun with the dog. That's when he said he's gonna take him. As soon as he saw the dog, that's my dog. Okay, all right, well do hat day. I'll see you Monday, Charlie. All right, byeye, Douie, are you ready for the shizzy?
Speaker 4: Here you go, rollers morning.
Speaker 1: Glory.
Speaker 8: White House Press Secretary Caroline love It is stepping down at the end of August. So this marks one of the highest profile exits of the president's second term, with midterm elections less than three months away. I didn't know that she just had a baby. She has a newborn at home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, with like a six year old guy. Oh really, I know that sixty years old let me guess he's like some financial guy, because how I loaded? She is twenty eight, twenty eight, oh, that's it? Yeah, and he is sixty one. Wow?
Speaker 8: So bad it may when I read her maybe sad like I felt bad?
Speaker 1: Sure, Wait, who's is that her husband?
Speaker 9: Then?
Speaker 1: Who is that Nicholas Riccio Ricchio? Who and what does he do? He's got to be a finance guy, I'll bet rich finance guy. She's twenty eight really and he's sixty one. Yeah, so she's stepping down real estate developer.
Speaker 8: Yeah, she's got newborn at home, and it's just that's a lot. And she came back right away after she cave Burke. I think she back maybe in July. It's just a lot to be away from your family. So she's a busy job, but she has Yeah. Absolutely. A man who ran an in home daycare with his wife is believed to have killed his wife and their young daughter before taking his own life while the other children were inside the home. Remember it was a daycare center, so kids are in the home and he does all of this. According to police officers in Minnesota, they had to respond to the report of a stabbing at the daycare in Hopkins, Minnesota. It was about nine o'clock in the morning. They found two adults and a child dead. Police believe a third victim, a seventy eight year old woman, found dead at a home in the nearby city of Burnsville, is connected to the same case. The two victims at the daycare a forty one year old woman and a seven year old girl. They were found fatally stabbed in the basement, while the forty one year old males suspect was found dead upstairs of a self inflicted gunshow.
Speaker 1: Are you telling me there were other kids that were there at the time?
Speaker 8: Was the other very young children who were at the daycare at the time were unharmed and have since been reunited, obviously with their parents.
Speaker 1: Hey, remember we were talking. I mean, that's a terrible thing, obviously, Bill, You know that we played that video of Perez Hilton and his home cutting himself, and I mean, this is an unhinged video from this guy, and he was taken away in an ambulance. He's still committed to a mental hospital or whatever. But remember I said that he had three kids. Yeah, they were in the house at the time. I read, Yeah they were, And maybe who else I don't know who else, his sister or his mother or son, somebody was in there. And how old are the kids?
Speaker 4: Oh, they're like thirteen, eleven and eight.
Speaker 8: Yeah, because Perez Hilton's mom, she has see she is currently seeking temporary custody of his three.
Speaker 1: Children as he's still in his mentory. Can never give these kids back to this dude, seriously, I mean that is so nuts what this guy did. I don't care what kind of drugs they put you on, what kind of they they give you, You can never trust that guy to have children around ever again. Ever. I mean that's this is not a like moping around, Oh I'm kind of depressed sort of thing. This is taking all your clothes off, cutting your own dong and slicing yourself all up with a knife on a livestream video, saying that you hope that you die. Why aren't you dead yet? And all this craziness. You can never if you're the state of Florida, well I don't know, things are different in Florida, so but you could never give those kids back to this guy ever, because what if he does something again in the future, They're gonna go why did you give those kids back? To that guy. What if he kills them or something. I mean, it's just really crazy that they were in there. That's that's just it makes it ten times worse that they're in the house. They must have known what was going on obviously, or that there was some sort of giant disturbance. Anyway, go on.
Speaker 8: A single winning ticket in last night's billion dollar Powerball drawing was sold, but it was sold in Quincy, Illinois. The massive jackpot has a cash value of more than four hundred and fifty million dollars, and it's the largest Powerball prize one so far this year and the eighth largest in the game's history. So did you guys check us if you want anything, maybe even four bucks.
Speaker 1: Let me see. Now I've made a critical error. I'm a real, real dumbass. I put the auto so I didn't have to think about it. About a week ago, there's three drawings a week on power Ball, and I put the auto by on there. I said, I'm going to do the next twenty drawings. Oh, I don't know, because I didn't want to forget and I didn't want to miss out on my billion dollars. Now I'm locked in. It's gonna it's it's it's to go all the way back to whatever it is low amounts. Nobody's ever going to twenty million.
Speaker 4: Right now, I'll take twenty.
Speaker 1: I would actually be upset if I won power Ball and the jackpot was twenty twenty million. That's what it starts at. I think that's what it is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what don't put twenty million?
Speaker 1: That's a lot of money.
Speaker 4: That's a lot of money.
Speaker 1: I mean, I have it, but I go, wait a second, Once in a lifetime I win Powerball and I won twenty million dollars, I would be I.
Speaker 8: Wouldn't baggers, can't be choosers.
Speaker 1: I would be upset. I'd be very upset when I could have won a billion dollars or most like most Powerball jackpots five hundred million, I get a paltry twenty million. All three, that's right. Would you be mad if you did a pool? Do you ever do a pool with anybody? Got to be mad too? Why I go? I signed up a bitch. I should have done this on my own. I don't want to split it. Refuge, Yeah, twenty other people. Let me see you, well, let me look at my because I did a pool yesterday. I don't know how probable.
Speaker 14: I e.
Speaker 1: That's a look, but like eight people, maybe six people. I'm not sure. What did you do it with people? I know? People that aren't you friends. You don't know what those are. No, I have no winners nothing, No winner, did not win anything yesterday winner Sorry.
Speaker 8: Speaking of money, a blockbuster deal in the sports world was announced. The Los Angeles Lakers are being sold to a group led by entrepreneur Josh Kushner and former Disney CEO Bob Eiger for more than twelve billion dollars huge deal. It marks a new record for the sale of a professional sports franchise. According to ESPN, Kushner, who is the younger brother of President Trump's son in law Jared Kushner, and Iiger, they shifted their focus from pursuing an NBA expansion team in Vegas and instead made a successful bid for the Lakers. The pairs say that they're honored to become stewards of one of the world's most conic sports brands.
Speaker 1: The Lakers were just sold like a year ago or something I thought right.
Speaker 8: Current owner Mark Walter, who also owns the Los Angeles Dodgers, purchased the Lakers from the Bus family last year for ten billion.
Speaker 1: So in the May two billion dollars, just like that. Man, oh man, that's something, isn't it. Yep? But you know what it's interesting about that now. I'm sure this guy obviously he said he owns the Dodgers. Who whoever owned the Lakers for the past year. Yeah, so he's loaded, obviously. But you would think, you go, okay, I bought the Lakers ten billion dollars. I don't know if he used all his own cash, if he finances that. I don't know how he did it. But you know, that's a big thing to put together a deal like that once you think you want to own that for a while, even even when they go all you could make a two billion dollar profit. But the guy's already loaded. I'm sure he owns the Dodgers, he owns the Lakers. I don't think he's hurting for cash. I would want to own that for a while and enjoy that, have that for ten years, twenty years, and then sell it. And then you sell for twenty five billion dollars. What they're always I had to do with anything.
Speaker 4: He wasn't really doing anything that much.
Speaker 1: I mean, but I don't I mean, the Lakers are the Lakers. They're always That's a that's a big franchise. It's like it's in a major media market. That's a valuable asset you hold on to that. It's worth twenty billion dollars in a few years. If you're shaking your head, why I think that flip it? It doesn't seem like something you would flip that.
Speaker 4: That's what people do with homes all the time.
Speaker 1: I know it's a home, not an NBA franchise. I could make two billion a year, I would do it. There you go.
Speaker 4: That's a hizzy on Rowers Morning Glory.
Speaker 1: On a bone. Selling up for Orang plus can get all the bonus content you can.
Speaker 3: Shake your sticket after my Friday left, Govert's.
Speaker 2: Orange archives more extras than you get from your favorite exotic dancer. D plus got up now at roverradio dot com.
Speaker 1: Teto says, you know you're playing for twenty million out Yeah, I know. I'm locked in, locked in for I've probably seventeen more draws in Powerball.
Speaker 7: How much is that ticket? Just a single ticket? Is it just I think I'm passing three bucks?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I bought let me see, I think I I think I did twenty bucks a draw. Oh my god, a total waste of money. Yeah, Joey says, we're over. You shouldn't say that you just jinxed yourself. I jinxed myself at a twenty million dollars, damn it. But Waco agrees with me. If I'm burning that kind of luck, I want more than twenty million, out of which you'll probably only clear about eight million dollars only. Yeah. Columbus Jim says that the guy who sold the Lakers is under investigation. That's why he sold right away, under investigation from one I don't know any Yeah, I want to own that for a longer period of time, you know, like my famous Star Trek memorabilia that I had purchased from the original Starship Enterprise. I haven't even opened it up, but I've had that for let me see here, about a year and a half. You think you have it, Yeah, exactly, I do. Hope it's in there the year and a half I've had it. And even if you said, okay, you could turn around Rover and you could make a little bit of a profit on this right now, I wouldn't want to sell that. I want to hold on to that. I want to do something now. I do have to have a longer term. It's in my it's not climate controlled, and I you know it is. In the winter it doesn't get cold. There was a heater in there. But in the summer, man, it's hot in there. It's humid in there. It's probably not good for you. You'll do something. I don't know. It's in this crate. I don't know are animal is going to get in there. And I don't think I can take these these risks with this museum quality piece that I that I acquired. My wife really wanted to kill me. She still wants to kill me. And she mustn't go out in that garage every day to just go Why did I marry this idiot? Dance has billionaires have a sickness? There is never enough money. Do you think that's true? I mean to some extent, maybe because I remember when I was when I was younger, and there was this guy working in I was making I was working at Denver, and I believe I was making twenty nine thousand or thirty thousand dollars a year and there was maybe thirty five. It's somewhere round thirty grand will say, I don't remember exactly, and there was I heard that this show that worked at the our other radio station that he was making. I don't even remember what what dollar amount it was. Let's just say one hundred thousand, I don't remember what it was. Seventy five thousand, I don't know. And I remember thinking to myself, oh my god, if I could just make that amount of money, i'd be said, I'll I'll never want for anything the rest of my life. Well, years later, I ended up making that amount of money, whatever it was, and I don't recall what it was. And I remember having that thought of man, this is the amount that I wanted to make, and I was going to be set. And I immediately was just like, well, this isn't gonna do what I need to make more.
Speaker 8: Well, I remember the most money you ever made at the time when I met you in LA they give you a great salary.
Speaker 4: What's the first thing you did?
Speaker 1: I went out, I bought a horse. What are you doing? And I'm still bid. I don't know, I can't, you know, No, that's just being young. I'm a lot smarter about stuff now. I'm not.
Speaker 5: No, Jeffrey just tweeted, let's not forget your dumbest purchase. Bankruptcy Buck just tweeted that out.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 4: He's more active on Twitter.
Speaker 1: Can I just get Ai to read out his tweets in his voice and then he doesn't even actually have to come in? Yeah, but I think I don't know bankruptcy Box. Here's here's here's what I'm playing. I'm playing with fire with bankruptcy Box. I believe I could turn around and sell Bankruptcy Box right now at a significant increase. I believe, I think, But what happens when the real estate market, like a real estate what if it tanks and then I'm going to be left holding the bag with that thing, I'm never going to be able to unload it. And it's you could.
Speaker 8: What do you mean holding the bag if you sell it and if I don't sell it.
Speaker 1: If I don't sell it, well, then you get the house that you wanted. What's the difference. I get the house that I wanted. What do you mean you bought a house down the bankruptcy box. I mean yeah, so, yeah, you're not holding a bag.
Speaker 5: You're living You're living in the house that you spent years fixing up you just get to stay there. Essentially the market will go back up. You just have to live and I can take ten to fifteen years. Some are you trying to sell it? No, so then there's nothing to worry about. You're not holding anything. You've got the thing you like and you own it. Now that's great. Yeah, so I have a place.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, but I'll be holding to the government now with these high property taxes. Well that part you knew that going on. Are you going to say, I.
Speaker 6: Said, it's like getting into a marriage and think about divorce. That's you and not in this house. Yeah, think about selling it. You know you've got the thing, it's all done, it's all set.
Speaker 15: No.
Speaker 1: I agree with you to some extent, but it would kill me though. If I was like, oh man, I could get out of the nightmare of bankruptcy box and wind insurance and yeah, I mean, and actually make a sizeable amount of money, which may offset almost all of what I've dumped into it, including taxes and maintenance fees and construction and all that very very expensive I might be able to recoup that straight knowing like, it would really bother me if I went to sell it five years from now and I sold it for you. Go oh man, I could I should have sold it five years ago. So I don't know. Well, before you sell it, let us come down and party in it. Oh, I'm going to.
Speaker 8: Do you think that you'll retire there? Do you think you'll live there every day of the year.
Speaker 13: No.
Speaker 1: I like having it just as a place to go during the Okay. I hate the weather here during the winter, and I don't like having it during the winter. I don't mind, no, of course, not if I'm mind in here, I move, Okay. I just don't like the weather in the winter. I hate driving in the snow. I hate the snow. I hate the cold. Actually, in the summer, it's great. It's perfect weather. I sit out in the three seasons room, watch some Netflix cat on my chest. Life doesn't get any better than that, right, Okay, I've got to take a quick break. We'll be right back on Rover's Morning Glory. Hang on. There's someone who says, speaking of Netflix, have you seen I Will Find You? It's an eight episode series. Pretty damn good watch that, But I believe that's one of those weird series that I don't know who this writer is. Whatever the name is it's something like Harlan Coban or something weird like that. They all seem to be the vast majority of them are British series, all these TV series. I think that might be one of them, but I'm not sure. But I don't think that one's British. I think they're actually in America. But I don't know how this writer has time to write all this crap, because they're all, I mean, just an incredible amount everything on Netflix is now this dude, I watched something stupid yesterday. Oh yeah, The Long Walk. That was dumb. It wasn't terrible. It's not great, but it's.
Speaker 5: Not It could have done a lot more. I don't know why they weren't fighting each other, like pinning each other down. That doesn't happen at all. I mean, at one point they get an art men or whatever. The they're also not really that tired at the end.
Speaker 1: They're not. They're like, oh, I know that's what I'm watching, The Long Walk. I'm watching this movie Mile three hundred or something.
Speaker 5: You're like, no, you wouldn't be just you wouldn't be just walking and still talking and just they chose some people tiring out obviously, but like, what, no.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about now? Do I? And it's it's interesting because it made me because I walked my Ultra marathon twenty eight miles total in London. I know what that feels like. And uh. And and as it's first starting, it's like day one and they get to like, you know, thirty miles and I'm like, I don't know.
Speaker 5: Oh, they're still just and they're fine. They're still kind of hopping and even skipping it and to.
Speaker 1: Go, this is not totally And then they're getting to these ridiculous things. They're just walking. They're not even allowed to sleep. They're walking non stop for like five days or something, three hundred miles. Yeah, they're sleep walking.
Speaker 5: And I once growing up, I made a friend stayed up for three days, three days straight. Yeah, we just were like how long can we stay up? You go literally insane, you go actually crazy. You start seeing things nothing makes sense, people could talk to you, and you fall asleep with your eyes open, like you're not aware that you're even You're just like what's happening? It is you're in a dream world, and it is it's like being legally high. These guys are just walking for three. I wasn't even walking. You know, we're sitting around for three days.
Speaker 1: And I were actually sleeping while they walked to you saw that one part, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 8: And I also questioned, there's no way they were going three point zero.
Speaker 1: Three miles an hour. Oh, they were moving, not all the time, like the discrepancy, and.
Speaker 4: They weren't sometime.
Speaker 1: Three miles an hour is not super fast. They weren't walking fast. I walked. I walked a mile yesterday. Why we just walked? Them walking and walking every day? Now? Wow? No, get healthier? I don't know. And I'm walking the dog. So walking the dog, I'm not making good time at all now because he's stopping, he's snuffing, he's peeking, crap.
Speaker 5: And I did, and I was going to and afterwards my watchhold made it two and a half miles per hour. I was moving slow and freeze not that fast. But those guys they were cooking sometimes. They must have been going six.
Speaker 1: They were moving.
Speaker 5: And then there's just this dumb part where the guy's mom comes out and she's like, you could walk walk next to him. You could walk next to him for four hours, you know. The mom, Yeah, why, she's like she's no, they.
Speaker 1: Don't like this might be. But he runs back to go give his mama a hug, and it's like, we'll walk forward a little bit. She's just standing there like she's rooted to the ground. It was idiotic. She was seeing her so stupid too. It's just some war that happened, and there's secret songs. What what secrets? The guy had secret messages? He was what are they talking about? Secret songs? The dad releasing the secret songs? What what does that mean? What is that band? Songs? Probably anti government?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What in communist Russia? You can't guess? They rock and roll and then everybody signs up. They wouldn't. Well, they're so no, they wouldn't. They were so I guess it's so poor and run down and the country is in shambles that the only way out is to do the long.
Speaker 5: And then when the first guy gets shot, they're all like shocked. They've been growing up with this for twenty years, just walking they would just be like it's happening. They were way too calm for knowing they're going on to death march.
Speaker 1: It's not that you could like it would be one thing if they didn't know what they signed up for, and then they're like, they're like, oh, by the way, if you don't finish, you're dead. Well people know that, yeah, they know because they've signed up and they're gonna do it.
Speaker 8: So like at the Hunger Games, going to the ceremony knowing you're going to get one person's gud boy and a girl's gonna get picked, they're all freaking out. They're all like, oh my god, I don't want to do this fourth walk. Everyone's like, what's up?
Speaker 1: Four out of ten? Nothing?
Speaker 4: I said five?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'd say about five, or said six five or six. Yeah. It wasn't terrible, but I'm glad I watched it. Timmy D's says Rover, would you quit your job if you won eight million dollars? And maybe he's saying, if you want the low power ball at twenty, you put eight in your pocket. I don't know. Maybe that's why you saw I eight in my pocket, even eight eight in in your pocket? Eight in my pocket. There's no thought. Yeah, so eight million you could take out. No, but I enjoy I enjoy my job. You could live if I do it for a while. I probably quit after like a year or something. I guess eight is plenty. You could quit easily, and then you have one hundred and sixty thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: You take two percent out and you're probably gonna be getting more than that if you do it right.
Speaker 1: But you can take two percent out four, Well, okay, you want to do four. I was just gonna do two. The safe number earlier. We always says eight. Okay, so let's do that. Three hundred twenty thousand. Let me just double checks. Uh, yeah, it's pretty good. Yeah, that's put.
Speaker 8: Even imagine like that's insane amount of money.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I I never touched the initial money, basically. Yeah, but I enjoyed doing what I do. I enjoy coming in here with your day. Maybe you'd like to do, like to rob it in your face every day. You just do it for yourself, have a necklist made out of money, just one hundred dollars bills. I don't think you'd do. You'd wake up.
Speaker 16: No.
Speaker 9: Oh.
Speaker 1: We changed the hours of the show for sure. The start time of the show would be wheels up, bunts to get up. Yeah, oh the growers on today at eleven am or whatever. Yeah, that's how it. We're like one pm, yeah whatever, Yeah, some things would certainly change, I suppose, unlike there's you know, I won't change when I have a kid. I'm not stupid, aroun'd like I wouldn't change if I had eight million dollars. Of course things would change. But I actually enjoyed doing what I do. Believe it or not. I just wanted to do this. I don't know what I'm gonna do after this. I haven't thinking about No, I've been thinking about that quite a bit, Like.
Speaker 4: You don't have an out.
Speaker 8: I was talking to another guy and he's like, what am I going to do when I stopped doing radio?
Speaker 12: Like?
Speaker 14: What?
Speaker 17: I like?
Speaker 4: You better start thinking about it, you guys start.
Speaker 1: Thinking, Well, the problem with all of us radio people are we have very little talent anything. I mean, I'm good for nothing. This is a very niche talent that we have that really does not translate into anything else. Period. We're worthless. We're worthless human beings. Nobody in radio has any education. We kind of stumbled into this job.
Speaker 8: I got a lot to do when I'm done with this. I got Dougie's Event Center. Oh yeah, I got don't wait, so that's the new thing. No, Doui's Events.
Speaker 1: No, I guess you just slipped up. No, I swear to guy.
Speaker 4: Oh thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: She she did say she's excited about something. I don't know what she is so exciting business.
Speaker 4: No, it's not a new business.
Speaker 8: It's something that I'm working on that got me really excited.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, okay, does it bring money in? Yes, I learn about this.
Speaker 4: It's not a business.
Speaker 1: When do we learn about this.
Speaker 4: I'm still ironing out a few things with someone.
Speaker 12: Uh huh.
Speaker 4: So you'll know when the time's.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, all right, So you guys would all quit if you got eight million dollars. What's the what's the minimum amount of money you need to get to quit? Four million? Really take home?
Speaker 5: No, four million times point oh four, one hundred and sixty thousand.
Speaker 1: That's great, that's great about money. So it's not about four million in the bank. Yeah, So you get a four million in the bank and then you can take out four percent and then let it still accrue.
Speaker 8: Yes, we used to work at CBS Radio in one of our big bosses.
Speaker 4: Always nips, remember nips.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah.
Speaker 4: He would always tell he was a millionaire.
Speaker 8: Ult yeah, and he would just he was living off of the interest of his money in the bank.
Speaker 4: He would always brag about it.
Speaker 1: That's how you used to be able to do that, where you could work for a company and they would give you some stock and then they get sold, and then you have these weird stock options, and then some dude who's just a radio general manager could end up becoming a multi millionaire. Somehow, those days are over. I mean, look out here. You see too many millionaires running around at iHeart No, you see a bus of depression bobbies. I saw one of those kids yesterday, the new sales kids. Yeah, don't call them kids. It's just well, they look like children, youngsters, that's mean. And they were so bright eyed when they came in here about three or four weeks ago. And then I saw the kid. He looked like he was He looked suicidal. I was like, you might have to call the hotline over Yeah. He's like yeah, yeah, nobody there to nurse them and coddle them like they did at those liberal arts colleges or whatever that they went to. They're happy, welcome, welcome to iHeart work hard, don't get paid. Uh yeah, I just now. I always wanted to do this job, so I was just telling the story to somebody, and they thought I was I don't even remember who I was telling the story to. But they're like, wait a second. You we was sit there in the in the in your bedroom and make tapes pretending to be on the radio for eight hours a day, and they didn't they didn't believe me. I go, you got to talk to my mom. My mom must have thought I was a complete She must have thought. She must have thought, oh my god, I have this son who's a complete mental case. There's no doubt she probably was was concerned that I was gonna have to be institutionalized at some point because I used to just sit in my room remem pretend to be on the right.
Speaker 4: I don't think so. I think that that would actually be pretty cool.
Speaker 8: I'm jealous of families that have that kid that has that desire and they know exactly what they want to do. Like I, A few people were obviously talking about colleges now and scheduling the act and all of that, and there are some parents are like, oh, so and so wants to do the business school.
Speaker 1: They're going to be an accountant, or they're going to do or they're going to this for nursing. It's like, God, I yeah, but I was obsessed over stuff. This is different knowing what you want to do and then obsessing, like I would be worried if I, if I or my mom, I'd be like, you got to go outside, Like stop it with this nonsense. It was. It was to the point it was it was totally insane what I was doing. I would I would call people, because you know I was. I would pretend to be on the radio. I didn't have anybody listening, and I didn't have any anything to give away. I didn't have anybody calling in. So I used to just call random phone numbers out of the phone book and tell them that I was from a radio station and that they'd want to prize and record it. I mean, isn't that insane?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: Adorable? And that I got this catalog yesterday because I buy some like radio equipment every now and then, and I'm on the mailing list for a broadcast supply warehouse, and I get the catalog in the mail yesterday, and I go, oh, maybe I'll put this in the bathroom. I'll next time I take a dump ball, I'll flip through this catalog. I don't need anything, but I'll flip through it, and it brought back a memory that the first page it's for like you know, radio engineers and like radio people got a It has some regular consumer stuff in there too, but it's got a lot of crap that only radio stations would be. And on the front few pages it's radio transmitters. I'm not talking about a radio transmitter that you put on it. You remember Radio check used to sell radio transmitters, by the way, I would buy them and try to transmit my fake radio station for like one hundred foot radius or whatever. But these are broadcast transmitters that you would put like at a tower set with a big antenna, and the things cost I don't know how much, like one hundred thousand, five hundred thousand dollars whatever, I don't know. And I remember being a kid. I don't know, I don't remember how old I was. I'm guessing probably like fourteen or something, and I figured out that you could go to the library and get radio and records magazine. It's like a newspaper, big, big format thing, don't it doesn't even exist anymore, but it was the industry. It's like the what are they like variety for the movie industry, the entertainment industry. You know, this was like that for radio about it you in order to get a radio and record subscription. It was even back then, it was it was it was it would come every week, you'd get radio and records in the mail. And it was like two thousand dollars a year to subscribe to this. So nobody could get this. But I figured out they had this at the library. Go figure, So now I can browse through all the classified ads and I can try to get a job in radio. And then and then they'd have ads in there for various radio equipment, and some of the stuff was transmitters, and I remember calling I, go, man, maybe what I do is I just buy a transmitter and I just start my own radio station. Now I know that there's FCC rules, but how are they going to know? So I remember I called up a transmitter place and I'm like, I need to buy an FM transmitter and they're like, what radio station are you from? And I don't. I don't even remember what I said. I just remember the guy within about twenty seconds realized, well, this is a nutcase on the phone that I'm talking to. This is a scammer that I'm talking to. I'm but I wanted to buy a go I can't find it. I applied for every radio job, nobody would hire me. So then I go, Oh, what I'm going to have to do is I'm just going to have to start my own radio station. I'm so stupid, But you know what that's Being stupid is sort of an asset at that age because you now, as an adult, I could look at that and go, you're an idiot. That's not going to work. But as a kid, you think everything's going to work. You're not smart enough to realize that you're going to fail ninety nine percent of the time at whatever it is that you try, so you keep doing it and it eventually if you're successful. So you are an optimist. I think I am an optimist. Believe it or not. I know you guys don't think that. You think I'm a surly curmudgeon. You are, But I really am an optimist. One of the most negative people I've ever met, shut up the most, Like, really.
Speaker 4: Who else is more negative?
Speaker 8: I can't.
Speaker 1: I can't. I've just leaving space for them, but I can't. I understand what you're where you're coming from with this, But I'm negative in the sense of everything, Yeah, what could you finish?
Speaker 8: That?
Speaker 1: I might be, But with me personally, I'm an optimist. I'm like, well, everything will work out, don't worry about it. Like I'm no, that's a procrastinator.
Speaker 8: No it's not. Yeah, that too, Yeah I am. But you're the worst procrastinator. Yes, but you put everything off.
Speaker 1: You're like, it'll be fine. But I'm an optimist. I think anything that people can be accomplished. I believe because you have people around you that pick up your slash chep. Getting the audio only versions of the Aftermathew Friday Leftovers. Apparently that can't be accomplished by our app company. They stopped. They stopped up. They're on the website. We're sending them, they're they're up, but they the app company, just they haven't gone back to me. The audio only episode started not working, I don't know about a week ago. So anyways, if you have look, you can if you're an RMG plus subscriber you get in the Aftermath today, you can always watch it, of course, and then the audio only version. A lot of people want to listen to that instead, you know, they're driving, or they don't want to use their data on their mobile or whatever, and we will get that fixed. But I'm on those guys part of the problem. I'll take full responsibility. Somebody alerted me to this issue early on. I sent an email to the company, the app company, and then I think the day before yesterday, I go, these guys have not responded to my email. Let me so I searched my email. I said, let me search it for the company, and I said, let me search. Maybe I missed it. Maybe I missed their reply, because normally they'll get back to you within like twenty four hours. Maybe I missed their reply, or it went to junk mail. So then I do a search and I find an email and I realize it's in my drafts. I didn't actually send the email to their support, so then I sent it. So they should get this resolved pretty quickly. All right, Tushie, what do you have coming up in the shizzy?
Speaker 8: There's a mental health crisis aboard the USS Abraham Lincoln, and I'm going to tell you what's going on with all of those poor souls on that ship.
Speaker 1: I'll have it story for you next all right, we'll be right back on Rover's Morning Glory.
Speaker 3: Hang on, listening to the show may cause offense, so gross irritation, and in some cases divorce or you can thank us later for that last one.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to Rover's Moaning Glory. Hizzy is coming up in a few minutes. Where do you have on the way?
Speaker 17: Do I know?
Speaker 8: Charlie said earlier that he's trying to be a little bit more healthy and he's walking, And I'm going.
Speaker 4: To tell you what you can do.
Speaker 8: If you do three minutes of this every day, it's going to help cut your wrisk of thirteen different cancers flaws. If you do like to drink and you're worried about having a fatty liver, what you should be eating in order to help cleanse your liver.
Speaker 4: I'll have those stories for you next.
Speaker 1: I never think about stuff like that. I see that, like, if you're under the age of thirty five, you're very concerned about your health and longevity and things like that. That's not something we ever thought about. When you say.
Speaker 5: People now, yeah, oh okay, cause I was gonna say when I was under thirty five for now about that once.
Speaker 1: Never, that's nothing that we didn't you never thought about that now.
Speaker 4: As you get older, No, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but everybody did. Everybody when they got older, they would always tell you, I worry about your health or your your age, but nobody did. But now kids actually are concerned about their health. Kids young people, and they're not drinking as much alcohol or alcohol at all.
Speaker 8: How do you get a fan liver? Like I always worry? Is my liver fatty?
Speaker 1: I think everything in me is fat? Actually everything in me is fat my kidneys? Explain you have fatty? Explain? I'll bet I do.
Speaker 4: Do you think that you have a fatty liver?
Speaker 1: Is it? Oh? Is it? For me?
Speaker 4: Just drinking alcohol?
Speaker 1: Drinking and overeating and type two diabetes? What's type two? Is that the bad? I think they're all bad. They're not good. Yeah, but we didn't think about that. Like when you were at thirty, did you think yourself or I should cut back on whatever, or I should exercise more, or oh I don't want to get microplastics or anything like that. You O, my god?
Speaker 8: What did I just say to you during the break?
Speaker 1: Oh? I tune you out during the break as I do on the show. Ye, what'd you say? I said? You?
Speaker 4: Are you walking?
Speaker 8: Like you should be walking because you sit a lot when you get locked into a zone. Well, you can sit at a chair at your computer ten hours.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah usually, Oh yeah, I could sit there all all day, all night in weird position to like yeah like but also like in a punched over with your feet up on the desk. It's not a track. Sometimes I do it completely naked too. Could you imagine being my wife coming on. It's just seeing your husband that looks like a giant naked, like like a shrimp, like a shrimp cocktail at the computer. The cats position again, I want to see this. Well, let's see here, cat sits on the desk on his lap.
Speaker 8: So I would shit generally his chair like rocks back in his office.
Speaker 1: Stretched up like that like that like that? Can you use the mouse like screen is sometimes?
Speaker 8: Yeah, gong on the chair, balls hanging over.
Speaker 1: I walk around the house naked all the time. I just thought about it the other day because right when you come down the steps from the bedroom, you're right there by the front door. And I've told you this before. The FedEx guy's seen me naked and other people and I don't know, I just I like walking around the house naked, not that I not like it, but you guys do that.
Speaker 16: Never.
Speaker 14: Never.
Speaker 5: If unless I like my closer in the basement and I've clean clothes down there, I need to go get That's about the extent of my Then.
Speaker 1: Do you scamper down there quickly? Or do you just walk?
Speaker 5: Do you saunter? It's not a good walk. It's kind of covering myself a little bit. My dog is a nosy, so you have to cover your parts or he might grab something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just I don't worry. I just I do it all the time because I sleep naked. So you know, I get naked before I get into bed, and then sometimes I go, oh, I forgot to do whatever, And then you're walking around, you're naked. If you take a nap. I don't really nap too often during the day, but if you take a nap, I get naked, and then I get up and I'm naked. I walk around Saturday mornings, I'm naked. I come downstairs, I walk around. Sometimes I eat breakfast naked. Yeah I'm naked a lot too, are you. Yeah, I mean I've eaten naked.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'll just go down the stairs naked, walk past the windows, sometimes the door's open, I just walk quickly. My boyfriend's always yelling at me, somebody's gonna see you, Like, nah, that bush is.
Speaker 1: Covering what I Honestly, I don't care if somebody sees. I mean, I'm not trying. I'm not like one of those dudes is like I can't wait to be seen naked. But I'm not like I'm not too concerned about it. I'm kind of far back from the street. It does concern me a little bit that every now and then my my mother in law or sister in law, my wife yells at them because they will drop off food or or cake or pie or brownies or know. What they do is they'll they'll come and they'll leave it at the front door, and then they leave without even ringing the doorbell or anything because they know they'll get yelled at. And then they'll send a text message like once they get back home two minutes later, and they'll go, just left something at your front door. So they'll do that occasionally, and I'm worried that I'm going to walk you know that that would be quite the sight to behold. If I'm walking in front of the door to go downstairs. And they're trying to put some food down and they get a get an eye full of this. My daughter has never seen me naked. What it's a little bit strong nothing. I would never want her to. I would never want it doesn't Yes, it does when they're age, I mean I get it. Yeah, that age you don't. Your daughter's what how old? Sixteen? You don't want her to be looking at your naked now, But when she was well, she was too. She saw you naked, right, I don't consider that she has no memory of that. But when was the last time she saw you naked?
Speaker 8: I don't walk around naked. How would she see me naked? Not even like panties or pageanta like. It's not naked. Naked is naked naked. She doesn't need to see boobs bush.
Speaker 1: So you're walking around with panties on them? No, I walk around the bron panties thong. Do you just see that?
Speaker 4: That's just you don't remember seeing your mom.
Speaker 1: I saw it and panties. I go No, I've tried to get that out of my mind for years. Scrub my brain.
Speaker 8: No, once I saw my dad and that was traumatizing. I don't think I ever saw me.
Speaker 1: I saw my grandpa naked. Yeah, yeah, you know, as a young kid, and I just remember because I didn't live with my dad or anything. I didn't know my dad at all, and I just I just uh remember the immediate thought, Jesus Christ, that thing's huge. Oh really, oh my god. Oh yeah, when you see an adult one when you're a kid, because kids, dingling is like this big, it's like it's straight out, it's got no hangtime, it's just and then when you see an adult, you're like, oh my god, where do you even put that thing? But yeah, I mean I was young. I don't know how old I was four or something, five, I don't really remember. But I moan my daughter. I moan her from time to time.
Speaker 7: I wear tank tops a lot if I'm going to sleep, and sometimes they're very loose and your boob might fall out. And then she's like, mom, your boob is out, Like put that away. You still come in my room. You can't keep things.
Speaker 1: You're just all around, they just falling back side.
Speaker 8: Before that, you've walked around naked in front of your daughter.
Speaker 7: Well, I'll walk from like the bathroom to my room and I'll be like, hey, I'm naked. I'll give her a warning, you know, and I maybe I'll cover up with my hand and go quick so she knows. She doesn't you know, I'm not trying to direct it. She answer, Oh yeah. If she come I know she's gonna come by and I moon her. She will be like, oh my god, put it away.
Speaker 1: What are you doing.
Speaker 7: It does traumatize her in that way, but it's more fun.
Speaker 1: She doesn't walk around naked in front of you, does she?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 1: No, oh no, no, but I do.
Speaker 7: I will knock, you know, sometimes, and maybe she might be a little Maybe she did come out of the shower, but she covers up with her hands too a little bit.
Speaker 1: But I have seen her naked, I.
Speaker 7: Mean as an even as a older she's eighteen.
Speaker 1: Now here's somebody that says, uh, Stacy, when I was seven, I walked in on my mom giving a bej to my dad. Ooh, I'm thirty six. Now I've never forgotten this image. Yeah, that is kind of gross. You don't want to see that.
Speaker 7: I always wonder if my daughter remembers that when she was young, that she walked in on her dad and I, oh yeah, and when say young, how y'all.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 7: This was like, at least for me ten years ago, I mean probably seven eight.
Speaker 1: That sheered into her brow.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and we and the excuse was we were wrestling, but we were having sex, and we're like, oh, I had just got another shower.
Speaker 1: So he and we used to wrestle all the time. It was just a fun thing to do. So we were like, oh, mom, just got a shower. I I was wrestling there. Yeah, that's it. And then what if what if? Or if your dart's like, oh I love to wrestle and she runs in there it takes off her clothes too. How you do it? Greco style? Oh? Man, Ducie, are you ready for the shizzy? Yeah, here we go, hit is shizzy. I'll roll this morning glory.
Speaker 8: So, a record breaking deployment at sea is reportedly creating a mental health crisis aboard US aircraft carrier. We have about five thousand sailors and marines have been on the USS Abraham Lincoln since November, partly because of the war with Iran, and family members say there have been multiple attempts by some sailors to jump over them.
Speaker 1: My good.
Speaker 8: As of yesterday, the aircraft carrier had been at sea for two hundred and sixty four days straight, setting a new modern record. Last week, Navy leadership reportedly met with some of the family members and assured them that sailors had access to mental health workers the word of conditions.
Speaker 1: You're still that doesn't help. You're still down a ship. Yeah, give me all the mental health workers you want. But the fact of the matter is, I'm out in the middle of the ocean. I can't go anywhere. I'm going crazy. They were supposed to come home in May, right, but.
Speaker 4: Then the war, yeah, and the Iran War.
Speaker 8: Well, word of conditions on board have been leaking out, including food having to be ration, toilet issues, and more of what's being called deplorable conditions. True, so there's been no official comment on that. My question is, can't they fly in and fly out?
Speaker 1: Why can't we get people off? There's stouse. You said there's five thousand people on there. That's a lot of people that fly in and out of a ship. How are you gonna fly five thousand people? Don't they have big cargo planes, not that lands on a ship. It's just so, I mean, they could dock somewhere, but not not in a place where they're trying to kill you. But yeah, they do switch people out, I guess. But uh, yeah, that's a very that's a long it's a long time to be That's when you're sitting there, you're going, Man, why'd I sign up for this? I thought I was just gonna do like a three month stint or whatever and then come back and stick around and then go back for another three months. And then how you're in it? Oh that would what do you do all day? Do you think? I don't know, I would go crazy. Somebody sent me a text message about their old boss who was on a submarine for six months in the military, and one of the guys you know that like, well, this is the story she told. I don't know if this is true. Maybe it is that the guy was telling her that somebody was a you know those periscope that goes up and down on a I don't know how they operate whatever. The guy got killed by it somehow. So they got a dead body on this submarine. They can't come up, they can't do anything. They had to put the guy in the freezer for uh remember that story for months, for months kill I forget. I don't know. I don't remember that anyway, go on.
Speaker 8: Tomatoes may have a major health benefit. A recent study out of Italy suggests that eating tomatoes daily decreases fat build up in the liver. Researchers say one factor is because raw tomatoes are rich in an antioxidant called lysopine, which fights inflammation. The study involved about eighty people, all under the age of sixty five, most of whom were male, so the scientists involved say much larger and more inclusive.
Speaker 1: Studies need to be done.
Speaker 8: Fatny liver disease is caused by obesity, excessive alcohol intake, and diabetes. It's estimated that between eighty and one hundred million Americans have the disease, which can cause scarring deliver and sorosis without weight loss and other lifestyle changes. They're just I love tomatoes, eat some tomatoes every day.
Speaker 1: I don't. I just don't like vegetables. I honestly don't like vegetables. Very few. No mushrooms eat Okay, that's mushrooms are very healthy for you too. I mean manshed potatoes. I can take that. That's not bad, but it's not really. And if I do have any green beans, you gotta put a bunch of salt on that to make those edible asparagus the worst.
Speaker 7: Oh, I love russells, brous russels so good.
Speaker 1: I can't even I've never even tasted one. Look at it. I look at it, and I go, that looks disgussied. That had the updated Brussels proutces you're thinking of l sprouts growing up. They've changed, the game has changed. But at that point they're probably not good for you, right, what's the point of eating a probably not whether they're they're really good. They're still ingesting it so good? But what else is in there? Oils and older, I've gotten the more I like vegetables for some reason.
Speaker 8: Yeah, a place called Sweet Melissa's has by far the best Brussels sprouts ever.
Speaker 1: I will buy some and bring them in. You want to make that today? No, I don't, because I want to eat them. They'll just go out the waist you eat them. I don't. I want them, not even Brussels sprouts. No, not even I'm not going to eat them. I'll be like you, I'm not doing that. No, that's something for you, all right?
Speaker 8: Another hell the story for you. Three minutes of vigorous activity may cut risk of thirteen different cancers. They say, if you can just jog up and down the nearest steps for three minutes, rigorous, get your heart rate up, this will help keep you healthy.
Speaker 1: INSTEADY want to come on with.
Speaker 8: You even walking up and down If you were to go during a break walk up.
Speaker 4: And down steps? Yess it is? You don't think steps?
Speaker 1: Would you run up and down your steps in your house for three minutes?
Speaker 5: Get have to warm up to that. Three minutes. There is a lot of time to be running up and down the stairs. That's that's pretty significant.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they say, if you don't walk around, and if you just are very just sit around a lot, that's going to make you sick. That could not be healthy for you. All Right, entertainment news for you. The show about Nothing has a home for the foreseeable future. Seinfeld has renewed its licensing agreement with Netflix and will stay on the streamer for another five years.
Speaker 1: The legendary sitcom is also re up.
Speaker 8: To it's deal with Paramount, extending the studio's exclusive basic cable rights in the US, but three years across Comedy Central, tv Land and other Paramount cable networks. Financial terms we're not disclosed it's not going anywhere. And finally, NFL preseason football tonight on the NFL Network. We have the Steelers hosting the Packers and the forty nine Ers hosting the Titans. So we're in it, in it to when it NFL is back.
Speaker 4: There you go. That's the shizzy on Rovers, Warn and Glory.
Speaker 3: Take RMG everywhere with the Rover Radio App.
Speaker 2: Watch it and listen a live and get direct access to all the extras.
Speaker 1: Well, we get direct access to all the spicy mix in your camera roll.
Speaker 3: Just kidding, am I Find out for yourself and download the Rover Radio App today.
Speaker 1: Harry in Virginia, you're on Rovers Morning Glory. Good morning. Hey hey there, Rover.
Speaker 3: I like you guys.
Speaker 1: Thank you. We like you too.
Speaker 16: I'm with you about the naked thing. I'm a bachelor, sixty nine year old gay guy and I'm naked all the time in my apartment.
Speaker 17: I like you, Rover, It's normal. I thought it was normal. I don't know about the other people, lol.
Speaker 1: I look, I just it's like it's it's uh. I don't know. I'm not like a nudist or anything, but I just like not having clothes on. That's maybe that's another reason why we keep the house so hot, because I have no clothes on most of the time, and I don't like to be cold anyway.
Speaker 17: Yes, feels normal. Yeah, it just feels normal, doesn't it. Right?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Ai, I actually just.
Speaker 17: I actually just lost forty pounds.
Speaker 16: I'm actually going with no shirt up on, no shirt on on my patio at the first and twenty years.
Speaker 17: So I'm feeling pretty good about my body.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, send a picture of it to Charlie at roverradio dot com. He loves to see naked. It's a whole collection of him on his computer. All right, Harry, thank you. I appreciate it. Dugi you love AI, don't you. I mean she's constantly Are you using chat GPT or are you just doing it in Google the AI overview? I don't.
Speaker 8: I use whatever is anywhere, but I am not I'm afraid to do what Charlie does.
Speaker 1: Pay the month.
Speaker 4: I think you do it as well, the monthly.
Speaker 1: Twenty box for chat GPT.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I think I would really benefit from it.
Speaker 1: Well, it tries harder, it's it's way better. Yeah, but it's just a lot of month. That's a lot per month. You just spent how much on a brace?
Speaker 8: One hundred and fifteen dollars on a menopause brace?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's called what K A l K A L M? And did you did you look at that? And A because I just oh no, I just googled it and uh, oh, don't tell me, don't. I don't want to hear it.
Speaker 4: I wanted to believe that it's you.
Speaker 1: Just want to see here what it says? Uh, here's my Google search. Does calm bracelet work? AI overview? No, there is no scientific proof that the calm bracelet or other static magnetic wellness jewelry can alter hormones, reduce stress, or treat menopause symptoms. Independent medical studies show that magnetic brace looks work no better than placebos for managing symptoms or pain. So can I return it? I would return it before it's even delivered. That's that might be the dumbest purchase you've ever made.
Speaker 4: Pretty shipped. I wonder if I can return it.
Speaker 1: You must be whatever these symptoms of menopause are. You must be.
Speaker 8: No, you want to know what it was that got me? I'm again. I had it easy, I went through some walkie. I'm okay, it's not that big of a deal. Every night, I sleep with an ice pack under my pillow because I get hot at night, so and I don't sleep very well. So when I saw the ad that it was served to me for calm, that was one of the things was weight loss and sleep that that really worked for sleeping through the night.
Speaker 1: So that's all I'm trying to do, and weight loss. I need to lose weight. Kristin says. I just woke up and I'm currently in nothing but a thong. Normal, she says, Now, if you're gonna go that far, you're gonna be completely naked. And I'm not a woman. I don't know what you you know what's going on down there? Why not air it out? Don't you have to air that sucker out every now and then?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't want to sleep in a thong. I don't get something to remove right away when I get home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, something in between your butt cheeks doesn't so uncomfortable.
Speaker 12: Night.
Speaker 1: Just go completely naked, Kristin, and I think it's gonna be liberating for you. I don't like sleeping in anything now.
Speaker 15: Uh.
Speaker 1: I used to sleep in boxer briefs, but my balls are getting too sweaty, and so now I just sleep completely naked. Marxist. Dougie's critical thinking skills have really crashed. Hence she just asked the caller if he is aid. He did say, ll, that was weird. He's just reading next as somebody entered. Okay, I noticed your nails, Dougie. They look nice.
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I got them done yesterday.
Speaker 8: I'm dead Burgundy school colors, back to school.
Speaker 1: Oh that's interesting. So your nail appointment was yesterday. You used your nail appointment as the excuse for the meeting that you missed at iHeart day before yesterday.
Speaker 4: And in October Fest meeting the deep before.
Speaker 1: Such a liar, Such a liar. How much does that cost to get your nails done?
Speaker 4: Fifty bucks plus tip?
Speaker 1: What's the tip? What kind of tip you have to give? I give ten ten bucks? Is that standard? That's twenty percent crystal?
Speaker 12: Is that right?
Speaker 1: Does I give fifteen? Yeah? Because I love him him. It's a guy, no owner, really Asian.
Speaker 4: I love him straight married kids.
Speaker 1: Hmmm. Okay, all right, let me take a break. Our number is eight sixty six year rover eight six six nine sixty seven six eighty three seven will be right back in still something you're afraid to admit that you loa.
Speaker 18: Welcome back to Rilver's Morning Glory.
Speaker 1: Stephanie sent me an email and she says that we were talking about sleeping Neke, and she says, I sleep in a moomoo every night. It goes on as soon as I get home from work. Thirty one years old and married. The last close at home, the better. I don't dis agree with that. What I may disagree with is the MoMA aspect of this. I'm just helping you out here. You're a married woman. Your husband may not be as honest as I am, may not be as straightforward. He doesn't like this momo. Is there such a thing as a sexy momo? No, but they're comfortable. Honestly, there's a lot of things.
Speaker 7: Grandpa gave me a couple and I was like, these are pretty nice, but you could get like a teddy negligee, like a little like one of those dresses that's a short dress.
Speaker 1: Still comfortable, but a little more sexy. Mumus are old fat people wearing fat people clothes, old ladies. Ladies, Yeah, with the curlers in their hair. You can't be thirty one and wearing a momo unless this is some sort of what you consider a momo is some sort of hot thing. I your husband doesn't like it. I'm I'm just telling you, and that's the God's honest truth. I want to help your marriage out. You're thirty one. I want you to have a long lasting marriage, for you guys to be happy, just because I'm wondering what it like? What?
Speaker 7: Okay, sometimes they have the snap button front. What are you ordering some now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's an old exactly. No.
Speaker 7: See, what you got to do is wear this more often, and then once in a while you pull out that neglige and then he goes, oh, he forgot how spicy it can be. Because you don't want to give it to him all the time, he'll get used to it. You got to throw it out there every once in a while.
Speaker 1: I agree, momo could it looks comfortable, but it's just not. Your husband doesn't want to come home to MoMu wear ever. You can't. You can't talk to the guys and be like, hey, it was your wife. She wears a momo.
Speaker 7: Well, if you remember, once I told you I started looking like a prisoner because I was wearing big gray Comfort sweatpants, and Comfort came out with this oversized T shirt, and I was wearing a tan T shirt with gray sweatpants and I.
Speaker 1: Looked like Kanye.
Speaker 7: He was like, you look just like all these prison shows we watched with the Women in Prison, and I was starting.
Speaker 1: But he keeps the house very cold.
Speaker 7: So the colder it is, the more clothes I want to put on, the hotter it is that I'm going to start taking off the marticles of clothing.
Speaker 1: I deal with that too. If I keep the doctor sweatpants down, a disgusting robe comes up. You have to keep see one. So you guys thought I was stupid for keeping in my house so hot. My wife has very little clothes on. She's wearing short shorts and tank top all day. Randy in Beverly Hills, Florida, you're on roll this morning, Go like, good morning, Randy, Good morning. Hey.
Speaker 12: So I think Jeffrey has.
Speaker 19: Manopause, manipause the male version of menopause.
Speaker 1: And why do you think, Oh, he's having like a Midlin crisis. He does want a new car. Did you see how quickly his attitude changed when I talked about buying him a car. I mean this. Oh my god, he starts, he turns into the old Jeffrey, and now I feel like he's just playing me. I'll buy him a car and then he'll turn into the into the new Jeffrey, which is sour puss Jeffrey after about five days after he gets a new car. But maybe there is something to that. Maybe he's just getting. I think he's just getting.
Speaker 12: He needs a magnetic bracelet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe I'll.
Speaker 8: Give him the gold one and I'll wear the silver hormonal bracelet, and then he will.
Speaker 1: Because because you got a two for one on your magnetic act, were you thinking you're gonna wear that? Get two for one bracelets like one on each wrist, just to like double up your effect.
Speaker 8: No, I actually bought it for a friend who's in perry menopause.
Speaker 1: I don't even want to hear any of this stuff, Okay, No, I just don't want to hear about women in menopause. Wait, your wife goes through it, she's not going to go through it. No, No, you're in for a long ride. My friend, she's gonna hate it. Is she gonna gonna hysterectomy and just get it over with.
Speaker 8: No, don't do that that's sent women too early menopause.
Speaker 1: So what would what? I don't know or any of it works, I'm.
Speaker 8: Because then people that have that, they then go through all the fields thereafter.
Speaker 1: All Right, let me now, maybe I'm wrong about mumu's. Here is somebody the real Mila Gorilla says, I love my wife's house dress easy access, and Chris says, I like the mumu it gives easy access. Me one says, my girlfriend has a mumu that's slightly see through and has an open back. The thing is hot, maybe open back. Maybe maybe I'm a hospital gown raw quote unquote. Girlfriend. Somebody sent me. Somebody sent me a text message earlier when I was talking about how I used to sit in my bedroom and pretend to be on the radio. My mom thought I was nuts, and they said, maybe you didn't actually work in a mental hospital. Maybe you were in the mental hospital and your mother just but you're working there. God, there's a guy. I've never heard of. This guy, I don't think. This guy goes to Walmart and Hedrives and he buys people groceries. His name is Damon Darling, and he posts this on Instagram or TikTok or wherever he posts this and Walmart for whatever reason, I'm not sure why they have kicked him out of Walmart nationwide. And now he the guy hasn't gotten it through his head that they've kicked him out, or he wants to make more videos and he keeps going into Walmart and they kicked him out again. Here's him getting kicked out of Walmart.
Speaker 20: Why ain't I I'm just buying people's groceries. You're well, Actually, the police officer said, I'm that isn't true.
Speaker 1: Though, that's not what the police have to say about it.
Speaker 20: And the store manager said, I could be in here. I just spoke to her. Do you know who I am? So he cuts to the store manager, Okay, you sure. I don't want no I don't want no trouble. I don't want no problem.
Speaker 1: But I don't think that the store manager has that authority. If you've been trespassed from every Walmart, No, you can't go.
Speaker 20: I said, can I buy people's groceries? But and she said, yeah, I'm just helping people. It's hard out here.
Speaker 1: I understand, I understand.
Speaker 20: I just don't know where I'm gonna go. Walmart is where the people need me. Target don't need me. Man, they got money.
Speaker 1: I understand, you know. I don't leave. You want me to leave. I don't want on trouble. Well, it's like it's me in the spot because yeah, that's what it is on the corporate Yeah, is that my serf? I've been served. I thought you're gonna serve me. All right, So he's been kicked out of every Walmart because he goes in there. I haven't watched any of these guys videos. Yeah, what does he do? I don't know, so I think Charlie pulls. You have some of these videos A nice cross section. So how often do you buy milk? Brother watches? Guy?
Speaker 12: Fine?
Speaker 1: How long will that last? Yeah?
Speaker 20: Oh you're on a food pantry. This is going, so you're donating? Can I contribute?
Speaker 14: Sure?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah? Whoa he pulls out a stack of cash. There's a hundred. Are you serious? Yeah?
Speaker 20: Absolutely? I want to because that's I do what you do. I help people too, And you're a middleman.
Speaker 1: So I mean you should write down your name so you get so they can send you and you get credit for this. I mean, if not, you don't got a pin. It's okay. I don't need credit. I don't need it. It's basically they go back and forth. So all right, and then here's another one. He tries to let's see, what does he do here? What's bad about him?
Speaker 15: Yeah, yeah, oh you don't need it. Oh I thought you were poor. Yeah, I kind of understand why Walmart doesn't want this dude in here. He's harashing. He's essentially harasshing.
Speaker 1: Does and so he's posing as himself as this guy that just pays for people's groceries. No he's not. He goes in play all that because I grabbed a bunch of them. He goes in.
Speaker 5: He kind of harasses some people who does just pay for the groceries, but like other people who's just bothering them, and then in the end will give them money, so that I think he can clear his conscious conscience and go, oh, I'm just gonna Oh no, it's fine, I gave him.
Speaker 1: I paid for their groceries. Well, he also was doing it because he pays for the and it's a small price to pay for the amount of money that he's making. Odd of the views of this, and I wonder if he like purposely like here, I just see the first frame of this video here, and I wonder he's kind of like wearing like this weird tank top. Is he purposely trying to look like he's yeah, like he doesn't ask this guy for a dollar, and then the guys, Yeah, you'll see he kind of is purposely trying to look like a like a bomber or something.
Speaker 5: The people's reaction is gonna be this specifically is a target. So he goes out. I mean, he just can't go to Walmart. You go to your crap somewhere else. All right, here, you got a dollar? You got a dollar bill?
Speaker 1: He looks homeless. Do you have a dollar? What? What do you have one? What are you talking about? Do you have a dollar? I don't want to. I don't want you take that chance on champ here you go, come on. Yeah, I understand now why Walmart is kicking the guy out.
Speaker 8: Is this worth no good?
Speaker 1: No, he's just trying. He's trying to he's making money on the back of Walmart and everybody else, and he's throwing a little bit of money out there.
Speaker 5: But go to the guy that he's So then this guy goes to the security guard and goes this guy's harassing me.
Speaker 1: And he goes up and keeps bothering the guy. But then there's another video where he tries to get a guy to.
Speaker 5: Buy him a bag of chips to play that which one said, I'll just play any of them.
Speaker 1: They're all annoying. I only have the other. Only other one I have here is a cop stuff. Oh play that one? Not today? You don't thank you for your service? Why not?
Speaker 20: Oh, because you're on a clock. Really, it's like bribery or something. Well, while i'm here, can you see if I got.
Speaker 1: A warrant you can't do that.
Speaker 20: Well, I guess I'll just enjoy a few more days of freedom to mean while Yeah, then puffs get the hurt. I'll make some better choices. All right, I'm gonna flee the state. All right, I love you.
Speaker 1: That's funny. I don't like him. Then this one, let's go. I don't want anybody coming up to me when I'm gonna store.
Speaker 5: Please upgraded their seats? Is the guy's groceries? Play that one because this is the guy's grocery. I feel like this is obnoxious here, it's stintre.
Speaker 1: You would not like this if this happened to you. So he drops chip time you guys at the registered cashing out and he says, can you buy me these chip day?
Speaker 20: And it's only a couple of dollars please, it's a couple of dollars.
Speaker 1: I'm only a dollar short.
Speaker 20: If you throw me a buck, how do you get them?
Speaker 1: Let me help you, bag.
Speaker 20: I could earn a dollar by helping you.
Speaker 1: Bag would Yeah, of course this case, this case a douche.
Speaker 20: And you know, I help a brother out and get me those. My stomach's rumbling.
Speaker 1: It hurts you.
Speaker 20: Ever been hungry? Ever been hungry before and couldn't get food?
Speaker 1: This is really obnoxious. And this guy's just like, oh my god, I hope I don't get stabbed by.
Speaker 20: Your whole purchase since you did that, Yeah, let me do that please. No, I I just wanted to see what people are like around here. I'm not from the area. I'm actually rich. I don't need your help at all. Yeah, I'm gonna pay for us. You can't let the guy, I mean, it took some beating you down, but there was there was a heart in there.
Speaker 1: He had like a mustard grain. But I blew it up and lost. Yeah, this guy's a dick, no wonder, No wonder he's banned from Walmart. I mean, that's that's I would want him in my story either, because if he did this rashing people, you would be annoyed if somebody came up to you because the whole time you're thinking it's causing people anxiety, and he knows that. And people are like, we've all been approached by a crazy guy, a crazy homeless guy, a crazy bomb, and you don't know if they're going to pull out a knife and stab you. We've all seen the news of what happens. Stop it with this, stop it with all these this, and all those stupid pranks that they pull on people on social media that aren't really pranks. They're just weird, dumb stuff that's like, you know, fake you pull out a fake knife on somebody, Like what, that's not a prank, that's a crime.
Speaker 8: If you were just being nice about it and just saying, hey, let me take care of this, I think that'd be fine.
Speaker 6: But the ones I watch now, I think these are older.
Speaker 1: But oh I just sorted by most popular and I grabbed the top ones where it lookedlick.
Speaker 6: You only get fed the nice ones.
Speaker 1: Hey, Jessica, you're on Rover's Morninglord, your morning, Jessica.
Speaker 9: Good morning Rover. I actually followed. I actually followed Damon Darling a lot. He's actually a really nice guy from Ohio. He started as a comedian. He came from nothing. He came from the ghetto, and he was a really bad alcoholic. He got sober and now he's just trying to pay it forward and help others out. I know he goes in there kind of obnoxiously, but he's just trying to make a joke out of things and see what kind of people people are.
Speaker 1: No, he's not. Now, don't fall for that.
Speaker 17: He's not.
Speaker 1: That's not no, no, no, that's it's lying for you.
Speaker 12: Then he buys you two worthy.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, you're falling for this. If he really wanted to help people out, he would just do it. He he wouldn't make a whole thing out of it and then and then post it on social media. He wouldn't go up the people and and do the whole dollar stick and do you have a dollar? He wouldn't, you know, will you buy me some? He wouldn't do all of that. If he just wanted to help people out.
Speaker 12: He worked, so I mean he came up to me and asked you for a dollar for a bag of chips, and then he bought me three hundred dollars worth of groceries and send.
Speaker 1: My family for that week. What he did, this guy did, I'm a believer.
Speaker 9: He helped me, and he said my kids, and I'm a single mom with five kids, so I really needed that, you know, all right.
Speaker 1: So you you benefited the three hundred dollars out of it, I understand, but you realize he didn't. He didn't give you three hundred dollars because he wanted to help you out. He gave you three hundred dollars because that was the price he had to pay to make a video that would make him ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 9: I still help other people out There's others out there doing nothing with that, right, somebody out right?
Speaker 12: Fair enough the radio?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love you, Thank you, Jessica.
Speaker 7: He's not the first person to do this. I see other guys who will talk to people on the street and ask them for a dollar, Hey, can you can you loan me five bucks and need five bucks to get a caught whatever it is, and then once most people ignore him and go no, no, and the person goes here, you go, here's five dollars, and they'll be like, you know what, just for being so nice, I'm going to give you two hundred dollars because he just wants to see the kindness and people and the fact that you did help him out. I mean, so he's not the first person to do this trend.
Speaker 8: Sometimes I'll be someplace, whether I'm in a store, and I'll see something that people just walk by, maybe it's on the floor, and I'll pick it up, thinking maybe somebody's watching, and then they'll confetti will fall.
Speaker 4: And be like, here's a hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: What would you do for.
Speaker 4: Here's one hundred dollars being nice?
Speaker 8: Like I every time, I'm not doing it because I'm trying to be nice.
Speaker 1: I'm doing it to think that maybe i'll get So somebody drops something you don't like, cover it up with your foot un till they walk away, and then you you lift your foot up and take that one hundred dollars bill that they drop.
Speaker 8: Only reason why I'm nice because I think I'm.
Speaker 1: Do you think you're going to get rewarded for no? No, Look, doing nice things is fantastic, it's great, But I mean, I just I'm surprised that people are that easily fooled by the motivation of supposedly doing nice things. Do you are you? You're not buying that that he just wants to do nice things?
Speaker 21: Are you not?
Speaker 1: At all?
Speaker 5: Because at first I heard the story and I was like, oh my god, that's Rudy's just buying people's groceries, because I've seen the videos Crystal talks about.
Speaker 1: We're nobody they're going to try to make a joke out of it. They just walk up and they'll just pay for stuff, and you go, oh, that's a nice guy. But it's also yes, and you're not harashing them and all that, still using it for content, understand that, but at least you're not harashing somebody I want to be harassed.
Speaker 5: You're just standing there in the bread section and some guy starts annoying you, and you're almost kind of forcing you to give him a dollar because you're scared, like he might kill you, and you're like, I better just get get this guy a dollar so we'll go away.
Speaker 1: And then then he ends up doing something nice.
Speaker 5: You're like, oh, okay, cool, thanks, now be in your dumb video. Also, like I don't want to be in your video. No, I agree with you. I agree with What if I look like trash that day? What if I'm having a really bad day. What if I'm there with my girlfriend and a marriage. Yeah, not that, but uh, I don't know. I don't want to be ressed. Did you see this other guy that got kicked out of Walmart? The other guy that was kicked out a wall. I think he's been kicked out. I know he's been kicked out at least one. He's on a mission. He's been doing this for six months. Now hold that thought. Okay, and you're gonna have to explain his mission?
Speaker 1: What got him kicked Not this guy, different guy, Different guy, different guy. Do you support this guy's mission?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yes, this guy's This guy's got a good This guy you're actually behind the other guy that you're gonna tell me about. You're behind his I think he's a good mission. Okay, all right, you can explain it to me when we come back. Eight six six yeo rovers our number. We'll be right back. Hang on, what the hell is going on here?
Speaker 3: Welcome back to the show. At risk of being deported to a prison in El Salvador, Unloading Salvador. I don't think they'll even take these more luster.
Speaker 1: It's rovers morning, Glory and Sho is coming up in just a moment. What do you have on the way?
Speaker 8: Do what some parents are doing in order to help pay their bills.
Speaker 1: I'll have you. I'll have a story for you coming up next. We'll get to that in a moment. Brandon Brighton b r A Y t O. And I think I'm not sure is that Brandon or Braiden Breton? B All right, what's happening are you guys doing? Hey?
Speaker 19: Man, Hey, I was just calling in because I'm listening you guys talk about the Damon Darling guy. Yeah, and uh I follow him on Instagram. I think you can guys just have the wrong misconception of the guy, because the dude literally is one of the best guys he could possibly meet. He goes out of his way to help anybody that he can. But I guess, like with your guys saying that he's like harassing people, I think it's more or less he's going up to people and asking them like, hey, would you help me out? So like he has that bag of chips and be like, hey.
Speaker 1: Do you got a dollar?
Speaker 19: And the moment that they say yeah, he like immediately stops something, just says, hey, like you're good, let me pay for your groceries. I just wanted to see if you were willing to help somebody out today. Ultimately, I just think that he's trying to find the good in people and showcase that there are good people out there. And then ultimately, at the end of the day, you know, not everyone's going to be willing to, you know, give a dollar and something like that, and.
Speaker 12: Then he'll say, hey, man, like I need no harm.
Speaker 19: I was just saying, if you would be willing to.
Speaker 1: Help out, I'm.
Speaker 12: Going to help out as well.
Speaker 1: Like I don't think he doesn't it No, I don't. I don't know if it's ill will. I think it's more moneymaking apports unity for him because he posts his videos and he makes a He monetizes us and makes a bunch of money off of it. But you can certainly understand why people are wary of people coming up to them and strangers, and we've seen all sorts of things happen. Someone just send me a story.
Speaker 19: I get what you're saying there, But I also think that it's very important that like we should be able to, like as a community, go up to random strangers and just ask them how they're doing. Like I'm from the South down in Georgia. It is not rare for just a random stranger to come up to you and ask you, Hey, how's your day?
Speaker 1: Like when I moved to the South. Like I've explained in the past, I moved to the South and I thought people were trying to rob me every time because they start talking to me. I know, what does this guy want? Why are you talking to me? Who's going to jump out and hit me over the head. But he just sent me a story. Tina sent me a story, and she says, I apologize if you already discussed this, but I'm behind This definitely solidifies what you should not help people you don't know. A man was abusing his wife in a car and they crashed, and somebody on a bicycle tried to help the woman, and the man took out a shotgun, shot out of his car and killed the guy on the bike.
Speaker 12: So, uh yeah, And I mean, I feel like you're gonna have those those circumstances. I mean, there's there's always gonna be things that happen like that. But to stop doing.
Speaker 19: Good just because of one thing.
Speaker 17: That's that's a chance.
Speaker 12: I think that Daman's like willing to take He's willing to let try.
Speaker 19: And help people out the best that he can.
Speaker 12: And I know that you guys are only.
Speaker 19: Seeing a couple of the videos, but if you go on and actually like, because he responds to a lot, he's a successful comedian already.
Speaker 12: So yeah, I think he's making a.
Speaker 19: Little bit of money off of these videos, but he's already a successful comedian. If you actually, guys like got to know him. I feel like you guys would really likely we bond.
Speaker 1: We'd be hanging, we'd be yeah, we'd be yeah, we be body.
Speaker 12: I'm telling you you got to be.
Speaker 1: Going into places harassing people, all right, Uh, Brighton, I appreciate it. Thank you, Charlie. Just you me and Damon Darling hanging out. I don't think you'd get along with that guy's Uh, I don't know. I might be an who knows. I don't like people who are on all the time, Like I'm very very mellow like just like it really does. It's like some people are over Carmen Angelo. Oh man, he's always on all really.
Speaker 8: Bothers he keeps making comments always.
Speaker 4: Robert doesn't understand how I can.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't read it. I don't. I don't know how you can do it because I've been putting up with it in just bits and spurts, and I don't dislike the guy. Don't don't misunderstand what I'm saying. It's just like every day when I pass him. It's the only thing he ever tells me is about how you know he was Oh, oh, I was so I was banging this chick and she was screaming so loud. The cops came, thought there was a domestic violence assault going out. Oh you know, like okay, yeah, okay, I like it. It makes me laugh.
Speaker 4: I broke through that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah to the real carmanang. Yeah, she's hovering around his desk.
Speaker 5: He's trying to get her in her donut truck places. I don't know what they're they're cooking up something.
Speaker 4: It didn't work. He doesn't have any context.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he talked up, Oh, I know all these Italians to get in the feast this weekend. So when you call him out on it, and then she's like, well in the feast, he said, Okay.
Speaker 4: I'm like, it's not possible.
Speaker 1: You have to He's probably not even Italian. Don't say that.
Speaker 4: He'll go crazy. I come in here.
Speaker 1: He told Peter he was in Ato, and then it turns out he wasn't in ATL went to ath. He went to an ATL.
Speaker 4: Party once and then they never let him back in.
Speaker 1: But he also went to that party as like a thirty five year old man. It's true. Yes, that is true as well. Oh man, what was I gonna man? I had something for you here. I guess the other Walmart guy. Oh yeah, the other Walmart guy.
Speaker 5: Okay, so I don't know if this guy's officially kicked out of all Walmarts, but he's been doing something for months. And you can play the ham video. First, he's going to Walmart and sometimes he bring his own scale, yes, but most times I think he's just using their scale, and he points out these big problems that are going on, and it's actually incredible that this is what's going on at Walmart.
Speaker 1: All right, here here's a video all right.
Speaker 22: Back of Walmart again. It's my portsert for Walmart. I met one of the same ones I was at before. I'm gonna keep it in real time and We're gonna look picks up a hand. Okay, what is it? He looks at the weight of the ham. All right, he said, look what does it say?
Speaker 1: Then the left? What is the second point? Right?
Speaker 22: Now, that's about twenty four that's not four point nine four pounds.
Speaker 1: See how easy it is. So this is the second time with Kentucky legend.
Speaker 22: This is the same walmart that I found the other Kentucky legend, and for twenty five dollars.
Speaker 5: So he loads up a bunch of hands in his cart and then you can fast forward. He basically goes and then he'll start weighing them, and showed are weighs them in the store supporting goods.
Speaker 1: So zeros out to scale. Make sure that actually puts a two pound weighs the mount. All right, let's weigh these one by one. All right, all right, there's gonna be four point nine three pounds. It says one, Oh my god, one point eight three.
Speaker 22: It says four point nine three.
Speaker 1: That's this one. I'm saying five point four one. Oh, you're kidding me.
Speaker 22: Two point three two, four point five four, one point eight.
Speaker 1: Come on, now another one. Doesn't go and talk to the let's talk to like a manager and another not in this video, but I mean, and then the other one he is actually this other video, This is him getting kicked out for weighing chickens. So I was asked to leave. You want to leave, You want me to put you back? Look, well the point is, do you know that they're they're underweight in the package?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: So like you, you're gonna nobody. But last time they put them back, they put them back.
Speaker 22: In there, all right, Say he's kicking me out, celebrate one hundred.
Speaker 1: Grams, all right. So this is what he was doing this one right here, five point five zero five and a half pounds five point twenty five Okay, so that's at least the star from Trey went about an ounce and a half. And then you drain the water.
Speaker 21: Out, you're gonna find two and three ounces of water if you take this chicken out of this package.
Speaker 1: I'm not eight itself. That's gonna be more than a half a pound, sort a half a pounds, But that's okay, that's a lot close. Those hams were two pounds off. I mean, that's he's outrageous. He goes all the time he's been I think, what did he say a thousand stores or something. I don't know. He's been just doing this and he's on a mission. Now does he ever find any that are overweight? Like, okay, well, he's ever posted overweight, and I don't know. He also doesn't ever post when they're on. I don't watch all of those videos. I've just seen a couple.
Speaker 5: I've never seen a post when they are the way, which I'm sure sometimes they are, of course.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think they're always doing this, but that's a big scheme. Here's somebody that says this is AI generated video. I don't believe Walmart is doing this. They're federally regulated and audited, just like all grocery stores. Yeah, but they could get away with obviously they're not supposed to, but they could get away with it if they're I don't think that that's I don't you think that's AI generated. It doesn't appear to be. It's definitely not. Now, Look, mistakes can make Mistakes can certainly be made, but if there's a pattern of it, Like for instance, if mistakes were made, I would expect that some hams would be they'd say it was two pounds, but it was actually four pounds, right, It would work both ways. But if it's always if the ham that you're purchasing is always underweight from what it says on the sticker, that seems a little bit suspicious. He's got tons.
Speaker 21: Ai already underweight in the package, and you're not gonna believe by how much I'm gonna show you. Then we're going to open it up and see how much the chicken weighs. That's what we're supposed to be paying for.
Speaker 1: True mention, Your whole life is just weighing chicken from Walmart. I mean, he probably did this once and he goes, oh man, and it worked. He probably got like the most views he's ever gotten on something, and he just leaned into it. Now he's the chicken guy. And you can tell how quickly he was picking up those hams. He knew immediately just by looking at that hand. He goes that one's off.
Speaker 21: He knows this is supposed to weigh five point five pounds, five and a half pounds out of the package.
Speaker 1: That's a half pound right there.
Speaker 4: Nine also different.
Speaker 5: Then he then he actually he goes he takes the actual checking out the show what do you actually get?
Speaker 1: So it's four point two. So once he actually took a pound off, that's a lot. It is. It is how much are you paying for pounds for chicken in this video? What is it? Two twenty three? That's two dollars twenty three cents going to Walmart?
Speaker 16: Not you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a scam. All right now, we're all going to have to start doing this. We're gonna have to have time to do that scam. I just want shop there. Let's see here, Dougie, are you ready for the shizzy? Here we go, morning glory.
Speaker 8: As the Massachusetts murder trial of Lindsay Clancy continues, medical examiners have been called on to detail the deaths of our three young children. The doctors with the State Medical Examiner's Office delivered graphic testimony yesterday about the nature of the children's fatal injuries, and court proceedings had to be stocked multiple times as the mom sobbed during testimony from the doctors, and Clancy has admitted to killing her children, but her attorney is arguing and insanity devents due to Clancy's claims of postpartum psychosis.
Speaker 1: I really feel bad for this one. I don't know why, Like for some reason, I feel like this woman is not faking it. I really feel like this is legit. Yeah, she lost it yesterday she was freaking out. Yeah, and whatever this conspiracy that people started calling in with a couple of days ago that the husband is behind the whole thing, I'm not buying that at all. But I really believe that this poor woman she called a suicide hotline twice and they said both times they said, well, we can't do anything for you, because they said, are you, like actively going to kill yourself right now? And she's like, oh, but I've been thinking about killing myself, but I don't. I haven't like thought like, Okay, I'm gonna go get a gun and blow my brains out, Like but I want to kill myself. And they're like, well, we can't can't really help you out in that case. Then she called twice like these are the kinds of things that you don't You don't do unless you're really going through it. So I feel really terrible for this woman.
Speaker 8: Speaking of going through it, Mike Lindell he lost Remember he was trying to work his way to become the governor of Minnesota, the MyPillow guy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so he didn't do so well he lost.
Speaker 1: I had the primaries and he didn't. He lost.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and he wouldn't he like, wouldn't concede.
Speaker 1: Well, he doesn't believe in votes. He doesn't believe in vote counting. He doesn't believe. He was one of those guys that got sued with the whole uh was the companies, the Smartmatic or something, I don't remember what it was, these voting machine companies, and he was one of those that was saying that they were all corrupt and he pulled that right out of his ass.
Speaker 8: They sued, Yeah, he it was questioning multiple projection projections and he's like, oh no, no, it's so.
Speaker 1: I don't know if he conceded overnight, but he lost.
Speaker 8: In case you were wondering out of Arizona, a couple have been accused of getting drunk and forcing their toddlers to walk in one hundred and eight degree heat after the family watched an NFL practice. Ryan and May Mullen, they were wasted stumbling across a road with their kids two and four years old when a bystander tried to help them, and the couple had been walking with their children in extreme heat for several hours after attending Arizona Cardinals open hours.
Speaker 1: How far were they walking?
Speaker 8: Yeah, the female bystander who tried to help the family called authorities, and they said that Ryan Mullen had crossed the road without the children and had fallen over.
Speaker 1: On one of them. Oh my god.
Speaker 8: So the woman also told police she pulled up to the family and offered them a ride, but the guy then got angry and punched her car.
Speaker 1: And you know you're a drunkard when you're getting that waste at an NFL practice. It's not even a game. You're going to watch the team practice with your kids, and you get that wasted jeeves. All right.
Speaker 8: So what some families and parents are doing in order to pay their bills. When you go shopping for back to school supplies, it can be costly.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 8: Now, a survey of two thousand parents of school aged children revealed that nearly one in ten have gambled in order to have money for their kids' schools supply. So they're gambling to make money to pay.
Speaker 1: Bills, and they don't have the money, and now they're going to gamble the money.
Speaker 8: Well, I do think about that. I used to do that when I lived in Las Vegas. I didn't have any money, and I would work a shift and there would be nobody there. I'd make fifty dollars in tips. I would go to the casino, gamble it win and come home with one hundred dollars Like, okay.
Speaker 1: Great if you could do that, But it doesn't always work that way.
Speaker 4: That doesn't sports news for you.
Speaker 8: Did you see that Lionel mess He has broken his silence after his dad passed away. His dad was sixty eight years old, and he made a lengthy Instagram statement in Spanish. And there is a good chance that he is going to retire. So what will you do if he retires?
Speaker 1: Well, if you read this statement that you have it and there, I'm from of you. No, it's in Argentine. But it's in Argentine. Huh. You just told me it's in Spanish.
Speaker 4: I don't say, oh, Spanish is Argentine.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Second secondly, there's no translation over there here. She there's no let me pulled this up in their system. I know there's there's no translation. Where is this? Where does she put this in her dumb news? I think I think I deleted it. You're so easy. All I ever did was play football. He says, and now I have quite a few doubts as to whether I'll carry on doing it for much longer. You were, You were by my side from the start. We were so close to the end. Why didn't you just hang on? Why you didn't hang on just that little bit longer so we could finish it together? So sad? He was okay, So that's so sad. I read this and I go, oh my god. And then he I think the funeral for his father was on Sunday. He's been down in Argentina, flew back. He played in the game last night for Inter Miami. So he did play. No, they lost. Oh they're out of League's Cup. He's going to retire, isn't he.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh they're going to be screwed. They can't even get people to go to those games now with MESSI every time I watch a game, there's so many seats that are empty. You're not going to be way overpriced. I don't know what they're doing. It's crazy.
Speaker 8: Do you think that he'll ay if he does retire. He doesn't need the money, right.
Speaker 1: He's fine. No, he doesn't need the money.
Speaker 8: So what are they going to do if he's gone who's the next messy.
Speaker 1: Well, whoever it is isn't going to be playing for Into Miami. They're going to be playing for a team in Europe where they have major, major money to throw up people.
Speaker 8: Nick Reiner has been indicted on charges alleging he murdered his parents They'll maker Rob Reiner and Michelle Reiner at their home last year. The indictment, returned July twentieth and unsealed yesterday, charges Reiner with two counts of murder and special circumstances of multiple murders and murder by means of lying in wait.
Speaker 1: So what does that mean?
Speaker 4: That means he's waiting for him.
Speaker 8: He knew he was going to do it, so they unsealed the documents yesterday.
Speaker 12: All right.
Speaker 8: The parents were found stamped to death December of twenty twenty five.
Speaker 4: And finally, Sean.
Speaker 8: Diddy Combs has been released from solitary confine after being placed there following an alleged fight with another inmate at a federal prison in New Jersey. Sources are saying that Combs was released from the special housing unit where he had been held since the altercation. The incident reportedly started after another inmate made a pretty bad remark towards him. The two men then pushed each other and exchange punches before prison staff intervene. So it remains unclear whether Combs will face additional discipline and action or over the fight. He's serving a fifty month federal prison sentence after being convicted on two counts of transportation to engage in prostitution. His current release date is February twentieth, twenty twenty eight.
Speaker 1: There you go. That's the shizzy on Rovers Morning Glory. Wow.
Speaker 3: To become an HD celebrity when you call into the show with video. After you video call Rovers Morning Glory, everyone will recognize you as the genius.
Speaker 1: Were the best and smartest comment of all time?
Speaker 3: Just download the Rover Radio app and use it.
Speaker 1: A video call the show.
Speaker 3: Fame away with video calls inside the Rover Radio app, available in app stores.
Speaker 1: I like this guy who had to resign his it's to resign from the country club that he belongs to because they had a golf tournament there and he faked a hole in one and I guess he got caught on security camera footage faking it. And what he did was he he's in his group. They have like a hole in one. One of the holes has a reward that you get if you get a hole in one. I don't know what it is. If it's cash sometimes, I mean usually it's big. Because they're getting a hole, they want to cash. I think everybody that played put the money into it. A lot of times want a car. Yeah, a lot of times. The when he had his hole in line. The golf tournaments, they buy an insurance policy. And the insurance policy is cheap. You could buy it five hundred bucks and is the same for the sake of argument, And if somebody gets a hole in one on that part three, they'll give Yeah, it will be like a new fifty thousand dollars car. Yeah, it was a hot pilot. Nobody can you just can't. It's it's very very rare to get a hole in one. When you're an amateur golfer. There's the insurance person standing there and make sure that, oh they make you.
Speaker 4: You have to have somebody on the.
Speaker 1: Whole somebody you have to video it. You have to have any video camera going the entire time or whatever. They Yeah, otherwise, people, but what this guy did, So he plays the first three holes with this group and then he goes, oh, I got to take a phone call. My grandmother is very ill, and UH all tee off on the I'll tee off on the fourth hole. So he's at the he's like wrapping up on the third hole. He goes, I'm gonna go ahead. I'm gonna tee off. Then I'm gonna make this call and I'll catch up with the guys up on the green. So he does that, he disappears. Now before the tournament even started, he had run up to the hole and placed his ball in the hole. What so then so then the rest of his group comes out and they get on the fourth hole and they hit their t shots, and then he's there. He comes back and he's like, oh I just got Oh my poor grandma, she's sick. And they're like, where are you at. He goes, you know what, I I thinned. I thinned my shot. I mean he gets kind of hit it like I don't even know, like doesn't get it fully, like maybe it's the top I thinned. I thinned it. I'm not sure where the ball landed. So then they're looking around looking around, Oh my god.
Speaker 4: It's in the hole.
Speaker 1: I got a hole in want and they they celebrate and they oh gods, have to mention that they put a fake dividend. Oh did he Yeah, he went to green he went to the hole and he put a dividend. And that's what he said.
Speaker 5: When they sho He's like, I don't know, there's like a divot in the up there. I like him like five feet away or something. Uh huh.
Speaker 1: And then because he's on the security camera, he pulled his car up to the hole and went and put the dividend. They saw him doing it, so then I guess they went and they got the security I guess there was some sort of footage of this and they caught the guy doing it. And now everyone, his wife, his children, they're all being ridiculed and he's being blasted for this. So he had to resign from the uh wing Haven country Club wherever this is this is in. He's a former college golfer. Where is this Saint Louis area or something? I guess it is. Do you know how much cheating is going on at these golf tournaments. We've done golf tournaments quite a bit, and there's always never fails. You know, you have prizes for the top top places there's always a group, and yes, you're going to get an incredibly low score because you're doing the best ball normally, and so if you have four guys playing in a group, everyone shoots and then you take the best shot from where that was, and then everybody drops their ball and does it there from there. Same thing with putting. Everyone putts from the best, you know, the closest one to the hole. So you could get a low score, but there's always a group at the end of it. I got a par seventy two. You go, okay, what's your guys' score fifty? You go, what now, It's impossible. There's always But how do you dispute that? Right? And so I think that it's rampant, these golf sermons. I think people cheating these like crazy. Do people like playing golf love or do they like hanging out? I think they just like hanging out.
Speaker 5: And I ended up in a course on an accident on Sunday. I was looking up like a restaurant to go to, and I know the restaurant was in the side of a country club or I don't know if it's they let me end, so I don't think it was a country club.
Speaker 1: But I ended up at the green, like the whole you know, the restaurant's right next to the practice hole, and I'm just surrounded by golfers just looking at him. I just don't understand the golf culture. And then Chris is like, do you think anybody actually enjoys us? I don't. Oh the golfing part, yes, yeah, absolutely, it kind of think the golfing part. No, it is. I'll tell you what they like getting drunk, They do like that, but and hanging out in a nice it's very nice looking. I also enjoyed playing golf, but it was it's a challenge.
Speaker 8: It's also a mental challenge aspect of it.
Speaker 1: It's so frustrating because you know you have the ability to do it because you can hit a shot and it's just perfect. It goes exactly where you're aiming. So you know you have the ability to do it tr and do it. Yes, it's just you can't do it consistently, and that's what's so frustrating about it. So yeah, I think people like it.
Speaker 7: I've never golfed putt putt, yes, but never been on a course to play.
Speaker 1: It's fun, well, well, it wouldn't be fun if you haven't done it, because it would just be you can't.
Speaker 8: Go with people that know how to golf if you.
Speaker 1: Don't golf, and then you can't have to go on a day when nobody's playing. Then you're holding everybody up and you get angry and all that. You want to go to Mary from Saint Louis. She's on. I want to check in on.
Speaker 8: Make sure, okay, I have an extra bracelet if she wants my extra bracelet.
Speaker 4: Bracelet. H mar Hi, sweetie's house dress. You look adorable.
Speaker 1: It's not bad house stresses. Look, I don't I don't mind that at all. That's to me. That's not a moon No, no, I wear that outside. Yeah that's pretty cute. Yeah that's not bad. Pocket. Yeah, I wouldn't mind.
Speaker 4: This is the house I've had pockets.
Speaker 23: It has a built in bra and this is what this is what keeps marriages alive.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's adorable.
Speaker 1: It's not bad. I wouldn't mind my wife wearing something like that. You know, maybe a little bit short.
Speaker 4: I just wanted to let you guys see what it looks like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how long is it mere?
Speaker 23: I'm short, I'm five to two, so this is like a MIDI length.
Speaker 1: Like maybe lifted up. It's super cute. Keep going a little higher.
Speaker 4: Little, Yeah, I just started my period, and.
Speaker 1: Don your camera.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 1: You look good?
Speaker 4: How do you feel?
Speaker 1: How is how is it? She's just started her period and she's the least moody she ever is when she calls it when she's on her period. It's I'm on my meds.
Speaker 23: I don't know if my beds like kicked in, but I do feel a little bit better good, And yeah, I just have a really good, supportive family.
Speaker 1: So we're just gonna leave it at that. Good, Okay, all right? How many kids you have? Just that one son or you have other kids too? Just one? One going to college this year or is that next year?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 1: He leaves next week.
Speaker 23: And I think this is a big part of my emotional thing that's going on with me too, because when you're one and only leaves.
Speaker 1: Gugi, yeah, it's not going to care. I didn't care that for go to college, going to be obsessed with did she just not say this?
Speaker 4: You take my words and you twist them.
Speaker 1: I was is literally suicidal, and you're like, it's no big deal. I'll be fine.
Speaker 8: When Mary, I was at a store and a mom and her son were buying things, and I got tears in my eyes because he was heading off to college and they were packing to get them ready.
Speaker 1: That's not enormous, not even your kids.
Speaker 4: No, I know it's coming up in a year, two years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you're going to be just fine when.
Speaker 8: I will be said you're taking that? Of course, I was said, but I know this is the best thing for her is to leave, and she wants to leave. She's like, I'm ready to go, let's go. So that to me is I've done my job right. So Mary, you're going to do great.
Speaker 23: We're going to see I'm probably hopefully going to be working and my wonderful husband will take him. You're not going to go, I've I might not be able to because of work, and that's something that we're going to talk about. But it's only an hour away, so I think it should be okay. And it's just a lot when your heart leaves you, so you're just gonna have to get used to that.
Speaker 4: Don't let him come home.
Speaker 1: Do not let him come home, come home.
Speaker 4: Not for the first six weeks.
Speaker 8: They've got to stay and they've got to find their way and they've got to know. I'm telling you, no, he's got to find his friends and not come home.
Speaker 1: You know what, there's gonna be chicks. He's not coming home.
Speaker 8: Surprised how many kids live an hour away and they're coming home and the parents are like, sweet, come home.
Speaker 1: Uh uh, this is this is your home. No, he's not coming home. He's got there's they've got to stay in college. Now he's got to be She or would say, he's got a girlfriend. Where's she going? She's not going to the same school as him, right, so that that relationship is over. No, it's not. Okay.
Speaker 7: Oh you're so dumb, you guys are I was an hour and a half away. I never wanted to come home, and one time, over Easter break, I didn't tell my mom I was in town. I just wanted to go see my boyfriend and say, which was my ex husband at the time, and I wanted to go see him. I felt very guilty for not going to see my mom, but I told her years later, like I.
Speaker 1: Just didn't want to see you. Yeah, I you're crazy, all right, Mary? What's that looks like? My kids? That looks exactly like.
Speaker 23: Doesn't like this?
Speaker 1: This is Laney, this is a Layne Bennis. That was great. That was great, That was wonderful. I love that. I can't would never do. My kid's very mellow. Just lets me care like a baby doesn't mind being picked up. And she's a good cat. I don't think she likes we're going with that? Yes, all right, all right, no one neither do you? So runs in the household there? All right, Mary, take care of yourself, Thank you, Bye bye, all right. The dress wasn't too bad.
Speaker 7: She looked great. Yeah, house dress. That's not a house dressed to me. To me, that's just a regular day dress. That's something I have dresses just like that with pockets. I wear them to the store, I wear them to the beach wherever.
Speaker 1: I'm just an everyday dress.
Speaker 6: Dress in the house is not a house dress.
Speaker 1: Forklift operator X says, Hey, Mary's looking kind of hot. Does anyone else think she's Jeffrey's type? Maybe a little young, but maybe she looked very happy? Yeah, honestly, Yeah, all right, let me I do have to take a break. What's this guy, the guy who cheated in the golf thing? What is this is a vise of just him? Not the video of him cheating. No, no, something that's the putt all right? Here is it's the big fat guy here. Yeah, so he's so he's making a putt. We're gonna try to make a putt here. It's a pretty long putt, yeah it is. Was that twenty five feet? Thirty feet? Can't he make it? Pressures on? He made it?
Speaker 4: That's good.
Speaker 8: But this is we don't have video of his cheat, right, yeah, this is not the cheating.
Speaker 1: Getting married in September? What's up Megan? That's all Rather, what's up Megan? Truly, this might be like, yeah, all right there you got back hollowed everybody whoa former college golfer and he cheated in the hole in one contest? This guy, that's pretty good. You go up there and you drive up and you put your whole your the ball in the hole when nobody's looking. Were they the first group out for the day? How does that work?
Speaker 5: Because you would normally say, I don't think he did it before, like you're thinking, I think he went when he said he's on the phone call, he went and put it in the hole.
Speaker 1: Then when he said I'm to go to the fourth hole. I think that's when he went normally there would be somebody on the first so they must have already been finished or something. I mean, that would be hard to do it that way. You could just have your you know, I guess, well, you'd still have to do the fake divid I guess. So I was going to say, you could just have like you could palm the ball. You could go up there, put your hand in there and be like, oh my god, it's in here and pull it out. You do that? Uh eighty seven. IQ says she's black, so she is Jeffrey's type speaking to Mary and Saint Luis. Mary is not black. As much as she wants to tell you she's black. She's not black. She's Puerto Rican. She's about as black as that Rachel dole Isol, remember her, the white woman who pretended to be black. Same scenario there, Dean in Rochester. You're Ron Rover's Morning Glory, Good morning Dean, Dean. Are you there? Dean's not there? All right, Well, take a quick break, we'll be right back. Hang on, there's somebody that explains how this guy did the golf thing. They were the first group out, and so he drove up an hour and a half before the tournament started and he drove not a golf cart, he drove his actual car up to the hole. How weird is that?
Speaker 4: And that's what they have on camera.
Speaker 1: That's what they have on camera. That's right, Bob says, I see Max Miller's ex wife is now suing him. Oh my god, these two they can't. This has got to stop. These they're both nutcases. They're all nuts, aren't they. Yes, the congressman nuts. That guy his ex wife nuts. So the reason why the ex wife is suing him? Do you remember we played you some audio of Max Miller, he's a congressman from here, and we played audio of him secretly recording this ex wife and then he's like, a ha, look, I'm going to show you I got her. It's really not I mean, we didn't listen to all of it, but I'm like the West stuff i'd heard, it doesn't really paint a great picture for you, dude, Like you're not really helping yourself out here. This is not a gotcha moment here by any stretch of the imagination, especially when the conversation starts off with her going you're always secretly recording me? And he's like, no, I don't. I don't record you. And it's actually on the recording that he's secretly recording anyway. I guess his attorney not Larry Zuckerman. Yeah, yeah, Well he has another attorney. I guess an army of attorneys. These guys are wasting their money on. And this other attorney compiled some of that material that he released and like, see, I'm not crazy. It's my ex wife that's crazy. And part of it was a photograph of their two year old daughter or a year and a half old daughter or whatever. And now the ex wife, her attorney says that it's the two year old daughter and her genitalia is out. Max Miller not, I haven't seen the picture. Charlie downloaded this stuff. You might even have the pictures. I did it the audio. You did just the audio, oh, because he was all in a drop. I didn't download it images. So I did look at the images. I didn't know. I didn't know those were on there until the next day after they were like the Max Miller's attorney goes, it was my fault. I put this in there. It wasn't supposed to be in there. But by the way, no, it's a it's a two year old girl without her shirt on it. There's no genitalia visible, so I don't I don't know, but the ex wife is now suing Max Miller, the congressman, for putting that photo out there, for one hundred and fifty thousand dollars. Not one hundred and fifty thousand total, it's one hundred and fifty thousand dollars for each time it was downloaded. Now how many I'm sure it counts the number of downloads that there are. Do you have any idea? Are you able to find that dropbox and tell me how many downloads it has? Does it give you that info? Or does it not give you the info? If it's if you're not the owner of it. But I'm not sure that you've you've removed it from his top posts. Let me see if it's still so. I'm sure it was downloaded more than five thousand times, right, Let's just say it was five thousand times. That would be seven hundred and fifty million dollars. I mean, this is this is see, this is insane when you do when you make a loss. I'm not saying the ex wife doesn't have a point. I haven't seen this picture I don't know how bad it is or not bad or whatever.
Speaker 5: Here's the folder. I mean, this is still on dropbox, so this is I don't there's nowhere. Yeah, there's nowhere where it shows. I can't show you how many times it's been downloaded. So yeah, I didn't hit download. I went to I don't know one of these and found the audio. Okay, here's the audio stuff.
Speaker 1: So so let's just say again, five thousand people download this package off dropbox, that would be a seven hundred and fifty million dollar lawsuit. If it was twenty thousand people that downloaded it, that would be we do the math times twenty thousand, that would be three billion dollars. When you when you file a lawsuit like that, it's just no one can take you seriously. The ex wife, I mean, I think they're all crazy. They're all nuts. This is what divorce does to you, man, It will drive you insane. I think that guy might have been a little bit. She might have actually been driven. There are some women who are actually driven insane by by their husbands or ex mm hmm, what you think I'm driving you crazy? Yeah? I know you are crazy about me. I know that. I think she's got a thing for Carmen. Now I think that's what's Oh yeah, yeah, Well I was out there and then Carmen. I was outside and Carmen mentioned me. He's like, we gotta find Deuci a guy. And I said, you're the guy. I said, you're the guy. He's the onniest guy that we know. And even I'm not going to said, I could put in a good word and I'd give you I would give your phone number to him.
Speaker 5: And he's like, I already got it. And then he said, let her know. I have a forked tongue. And then he said something so graphic. I don't know if I can even say, but let me just he can hit.
Speaker 1: I don't can hit what.
Speaker 4: I don't need to know.
Speaker 1: Zip it what. He's got a forked tongue like a snake. Two things at once, all right, I don't need One was the brown eye, he O, my god. The other one was whispering eye. Then I don't tune into the aftermath. I'll say the whole word. Now, that's see you talking to him a lot lately, That's what I said. And then he said, so that was more joking when he said that. But then he said, you know, we should go out on a date and you guys should film it. And I said, yes, yes, we should for it. That corect great, great idea of Carmen. Probably not a good idea for him. See, he says these things that aren't public. You don't want your date and all these weird things are saying put out there for you. No, well he doesn't, so I think you're casino with him later.
Speaker 8: You're trying to protect him.
Speaker 1: By the way, let me do the math. Let's see one hundred and fifty thousand dollars per download. Let me see I believe they got how many downloads? Let me check. I'm looking in the system. I'm in the proput now AI overviews that how many dollars did Max Miller get? Seventy downloads? That's ten point five million dollars. She's going to be out seventy downloads. Oh no, it doesn't get old after after fifteen years or however long it's been. I still love that side effect. Seventy downloads, U need downloads. Maybe the Aftermath will have seventy downloads today. Actually it will probably have zero because the audio only you can't you can't get now I have alerted the app company. They're working on that that will be resolved. You can I listen live audio you should. You can listen to that watch live, you can listen to that video on the band. You can get that all that. The only thing is that audio only, like the file afterwards, isn't working for whatever reason. We'll get that resolve quickly. And I did say earlier today that we have a whole new rollout. If I were to guess, what is it August. These things don't happen overnight. If I were to guess, I'd say maybe end of the year, probably have a rollout of a new RMG plus, hopefully new apps shortly after that and all that. But yeah, I think it's going to be a much improved experience from what I'm gathering so far. But anyways, regardless, the aftermath is starting on RMG plus in just a few minutes. If you don't subscribe, sign up right now at roverradio dot com so you can watch or listen live as they get started in about ten minutes. You can watch or listen there on the website or with the Rover Radio app on your phone, your tablet, or your TV. Sign up for RMG plus on the website Roverradio dot com. I do have a four pack of tickets to Cedar Point to give away right now. Call her thirty eight six to six yo Rover. You know Boardwalk Nights only happening through Sunday and then it's over for the season when the sun goes down at Cedar Point Beach and Boardwalk at Cedar Point Electrifive with larger than life entertainment, over the top food and drink, games for the entire family, and more. You can get tickets at info at Cedarpoint dot com or you can win them right now if you call her thirty eight six to six yo Rover. We will be back live tomorrow morning. A great day. It's Ralfer's Port of Glory. By bye, Over's Morning Glory.