Speaker 1: The next topic on Mojo in the Morning is snow shaming. This is what I want you to do. I want you to call up with which one of these categories is your neighbor, and if you want to, you can shout them out on the air, or at least tell us why it drives you so crazy. And if it's not your neighbor, it could be you. All right, We're gonna judge your neighbors and call them out. A couple ideas. Which one is the neighbor who never shovels, the neighbor who never clears the snow. Who's the neighbor who, on the opposite end of that over shovels, is constantly out shoveling, snow blowing, plowing. They are constantly out there doing it. It's to a point where their driveway is cleaner than their butthole lot. The next one here, who is the neighbor who blows, plows or shovels all their snows onto your property. Who's the person that does that? I hate the neighbors that will snow blow theirs into the street after the street has been done by the city, Like the city comes and plows the street and then they snow blow it and put it right back into the street. Yeah, And air's the thing when you have it and it's blocking your driveway, Like if they plow it and there's like a little bit of a drift that goes to your driveway, you have to do it into your yard. And then, last, but not least, who's the one that steals your parking spots? Who's the neighbor that steals Like if you live in an apartment complex or you have like your own parking spots, like or car port area.
Speaker 2: We have a parking pad or parking it's like next to our sidewalk, but it's ours, and there's always a random car there, is it?
Speaker 1: Is it part of your driveway too?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: I think I've parked there before when I've gone or No, it's isn't towards the street area.
Speaker 2: It's towards the street. However, I am told that before I moved in. It was the previous owners who actually put that there put it in, so I've always assumed it is.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's in front of my house.
Speaker 1: So it looks like it could be a street parking spot, but it's actually part of yours.
Speaker 4: Into my grass, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: And you have people that will randomly just park there all the time. We have neighbors that will just will have people over and they will park on our our grass like they will because they want to get so far over that they're not going to be in because we don't have sidewalks in our neighborhood and there's really no place to park other than the driveways. And so they'll actually pull both tires or sometimes all four tires on our.
Speaker 2: Grass and then last put out rocks.
Speaker 1: Like did they boulders?
Speaker 4: Shoulders?
Speaker 2: Sorry, and you know what, people don't flip and care those get the boulder. I don't care.
Speaker 1: So it's it's funny because of when it's snows like this there, you know, there's people that get pissed off, and one of them, namely is the male people. The male people hate it when you don't shovel in front of your understand because you can't you can't get up, you know, and get in front of the thing. The other people that hate it are the garbage guys because people will put their garbage cans on snow drifts and the your garbage cans will be teetering a little bit and they're trying or they have to walk into your driveway a few Chelsea yelled at me for this. She said to me, she goes, she goes, you need to move the garbage cans closer to the street. And I said, well, I don't want to because when the snowplow guy comes out, he's gonna like plow the garbage can is going to knock over. Yeah, but you're expecting the garbage man to like have to walk into the thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're always kind of rickety.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if guy's got to do it a little bit, you know, why not? What's going on? Don how you doing? What's up? Which? Which uh, which person are you going to call out for? Uh? This topic that we're talking about right now.
Speaker 5: So I'm calling myself. I just text and I'm the one that snow my neighbors. I have one neighbor who was on oxygen who had the cuss out the other day for going out there trying to shovel. I'm like, geek, what the heck are you doing?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 5: I can't have you out here having a heart attack. So I kicked him, have him go back here. And the other neighbor was getting the colin the next morning, so he was doing his print. So, wow, I'm that neighbor I look out for.
Speaker 3: I looked out for my elderly one.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's actually a nice one. I was looking for people to call out people for being, you know, pains in the asses. But I'm like, that's actually kind of a nice one. That's a tell me something.
Speaker 5: Good out there.
Speaker 1: You want to hear a crazy story? Don Can I tell this a crazy story to you and the rest of these guys. So I got a guy friend of mine, Okay, guy friend of mine. He's a single guy, lives in Birmingham, and uh, he was just mining his own business one day in his house, had a pair of shorts on and a T shirt. And his door starts knocking. That it's the woman who lives next door. And she goes and I won't say his name. I'll call him Don Don Don. My husband just fell in the driveway shoveling and he's on the ground, brother, and he's like, oh my god. So he runs outside, not realizing how cold it is, but also realizing his neighbor is five foot ten, three hundred pounds. He got to stay there. He has no idea what he's going to do because Don Alias Don is not a very big guy. Three hundred pounds is a lot. So he screams at he screams at his neighbor. He goes, go inside and get me a chair from your kitchen table. And he gets the chair from the kitchen table to try to pick him up, to put him on the chair, to get him at least up on the chair, and then finally gets him up to a point where he can kind of carry him and bring him into the house. And he gets done doing this thing, and he goes, can you believe that? He goes, you know, I kind of like save this guy's life. And I said, you know what, the amazing part of this whole thing is, she must love him, because most wives would have looked outside seeing their husband face first in the drive round and gone back to watching Kelly Clarkson. You know what I mean.
Speaker 5: I would have been my wife, yep.
Speaker 1: And then you'd be like, oh my god, my husband's been gone for so long, what's going on? Oh he's dead in the driveway, right Don?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, all right? Thanks Don, I appreciate it. Thanks for letting me uh, thanks for making me feeling a little to listen to my story. What's up, Carlos, How you doing? How you doing? I'm doing? Okay, we're snow shaming right now. Who would you like to shame? Residents? So I plot a city I'm a city worker. Okay.
Speaker 7: As we're plowing, cleaning up the streets, making it easy for emergency vehicles to get up and down, residents push their snow back in the middle of the streets and clunk it all up, Like we're trying to make it easier for everybody to get up and down, and they don't understand that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was talking about that. I bet you that has to drive you guys crazy.
Speaker 7: Oh, after we clean it, we look back and like, man, we did a good job.
Speaker 1: Then we come back, is all it looks horrible?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah. It kills us and it makes our job harder, and we're trying to make it easier for the residents.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, thank you, thank you for what you do too. What's up, Tony?
Speaker 3: How you doing him good?
Speaker 1: How are you guys good? Who would you like to snow shame?
Speaker 7: Wow?
Speaker 3: I'd like to snow shame my neighbor. He tries me insane. So I live on the corner my house is on the corner, so our driveway and garage is detached off on the side, so we normally park in the front. And there's only one side of parking for our streets, which is in front of our house or whatever. So the house is across the street. You have to park in front of our house too, so we'll park there. Our neighbors across to you to park there. But our neighbor next door there's no cars parked in front of his house his driveway, and he'll park in front of our house and it drives me insane. So sometimes we have to park in front of his house because he's in front of ours.
Speaker 4: He do that so the driveway is clear so he can shovel it or what.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no's he shovels his driveway the sidewalk, but for some reason he parks in front of our house instead in front of his.
Speaker 1: He wants to keep his house completely clean. He wants to make sure it's one hundred pcent.
Speaker 3: It drives me crazy. My husband gets so upset because I get so upset with him, like you need to go say something to him, you know all that, and I just want to go off, like makes no sense. Why are we parking in front of your house?
Speaker 1: And I do hate it when I have my car or like my son's car in the driveway, clean the driveway off and then I got that one spot that is you know, so I think maybe that's what he's trying to do.
Speaker 2: I learned this over the weekend because I helped my husband shovel. Guys, you have a very there is a method to the madness of shoveling a driveway. And I almost quit because Wes said I wasn't shoveling the way that he wanted it shoveled. And I'm like, guess what, then do it yourself.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to help you.
Speaker 1: Do it in a way that doesn't mean that you're re having the shovel, Like you.
Speaker 2: Split the driveway down the middle and then you shovel out to the size.
Speaker 4: I'm a guess one. If it's all gone, who cares where it goes.
Speaker 1: It's amazing that you women can do pretty much anything except for those type of things.
Speaker 4: Figuring that out.
Speaker 1: What's up, Kenny? How you doing? We're snow shaming right now? What's going on?
Speaker 3: I want to snow shame the drivers for falling our garbage carts over.
Speaker 1: Okay, we just had one on with us right now.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 1: So they they plow over your garbage cans.
Speaker 5: Huh, they don't just plow them over.
Speaker 3: They throw our trash all over the place and laugh about it.
Speaker 1: What town do we live in, Kenny? We're county man. Those bastards get pictures of them and put it out. I like it, but got to put those pictures on social media and show that off the township wouldn't like it. Uh, what's up, Holly? How you doing good? How are you guys good? Who do you like to snow? Shame?
Speaker 5: So it's kind of the opposite. My neighbor was always trying to be super helpful and my boyfriend at the time had just gotten a BMW that he'd been saving.
Speaker 3: Up for, and she had cleaned off.
Speaker 5: The snow using room that the brittels were super just sharper stiff, and it scratched his car completely.
Speaker 1: She was trying to be nice cleaning off his car, but did it with a a I've got a broom. Yes, Oh my god, So now he's got scratches all over the place. She freaked out.
Speaker 3: I didn't like the way he handled the situation and we broke up shortly after also, so it was how.
Speaker 1: Did you not like it? I'd be irate if that happened to me.
Speaker 3: I don't takes good care of my car like he does, so I guess we don't.
Speaker 1: Mann. Yeah, but do you know to do something nice? That's it? Mind your own business, lady. What's going on? D? How you doing good?
Speaker 6: How are you guys good?
Speaker 1: I'm boring Kevin with this topic. I can tell snow shaming Kevin, why do you want to what do you want to do? You want to have people like talk about their vaginas and that will make you happier. Let's let's see what he's got. What do you got? D?
Speaker 6: No, I live next to other people and he's always I'll here at like six or seven in the morning. We wake up to it because he's just snow plowing away and he has like the cleanest driveway because he does it every morning, clockwork.
Speaker 1: Yeah, see that? D Do you ever just flash in your breast? Because Kevin wants to make this more interesting of a phone call? This is great lydia, Lydia, what happened to the swingers call that I saw up there? Just a second ago.
Speaker 4: I don't know I put her through.
Speaker 1: Okay, what was What were they calling about? Because Kevin will be more riveted, he's bored by this topic.
Speaker 4: She was saying that her neighbors who were seniors were swingers. That's all she was telling.
Speaker 1: And they were what they had to do with snow.
Speaker 4: Nothing to do with snow. About our senior swingers.
Speaker 1: Don't they call them snow angels when they go down to Florida? Is that it?
Speaker 4: That snow bird bird?
Speaker 1: Maybe that was the core Kevin. Kevin, by the way, only likes topics where he can come up with stupid sexual lines. Yeah.
Speaker 2: By the way, I washed him between my toes yesterday, and I thought of you when I did, I sort of got I did boom.
Speaker 1: That makes two clean people in this show. Yeah,