Speaker 1: I'm just a regular guy, that extraordinary job.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to Rovers Morning Glory.
Speaker 3: Shizy coming up here, just the mall the news. What do you have on the way, dug The shooting.
Speaker 4: At the Seattle festival that happened. We keep giving you all kinds of stories about it was gang activity, it was this or that. There's another weird twist in this story that's making the news. I'll tell you what's going on with the latest shooting that happened in Seattle.
Speaker 3: All right, we'll get to that in just a moment. Patrick here on Rover's Morning Glory. Good morning Patrick, Yeah, morning Rover.
Speaker 5: Hey, what's happening notching us about that feature you were talking about? I think you're talking about that Maris Nicholas.
Speaker 6: That was the most recent.
Speaker 5: One, I think, And she was like the bombshell one that was like she got out on probation, violated.
Speaker 1: It at like eighty five times.
Speaker 6: She was the one that was doing with like six students or something.
Speaker 2: Is it the one whose picture you showed Schnitz.
Speaker 6: I sent a picture to your text thing.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'll just take a look here.
Speaker 7: He actually yeah, the picture I sent she was actually the teachers would wear like some of the football players would give them jerseys, and I guess she was wearing a jersey of one of the kids that she was sleeping with.
Speaker 1: And I had the.
Speaker 6: Picture and I sent it to your text system.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you got it or not, but.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, she.
Speaker 5: Was the one. And then I guess some of the other students wanted in on the action, and they thought they found out she had an Holy Fans or something and said, if you don't, if you don't do whatever for us, we're going to tell everybody that you have an OnlyFans account.
Speaker 6: So then before you know it, she was sleeping with kid.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 6: Basically, yeah, it's extortion, they call it.
Speaker 8: I think.
Speaker 3: I okay, I do remember that story, but I think it's a different trick that I saw. This is Oh man, I don't there's so many I did a Google search during that break and it returned so many results with so many different women, and uh, I had to get to page two before I found a story of a dude having sex with a with a girl. They're all female teachers, and they're most of them are not bad looking. I don't know what's going on here. Mike you Ron Rover's more of glory. Good morning, Mike. You know what's happened?
Speaker 8: No, I mean you said you wouldn't tell your friends about having sex with the bordicating with the teacher.
Speaker 2: Uh huh?
Speaker 9: Quite serious.
Speaker 8: You're you're not gonna tell your buddies that you get know?
Speaker 3: Well, my mind as an adult goes, oh yeah, I wouldn't do that.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't be stupid.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't tell anybody if I was a teenage boy doing my teacher. But teenage boys are stupid. They're so dumb they can't keep their mouths shut. You got, I got a hot ass teacher putting out and you I called somebody about it. This second I crawled off the top of her. I got, I need to tell somebody.
Speaker 2: And you won't. Nobody would believe it.
Speaker 3: If you think if I told somebody I'm a sleeper with my Spanish teacher, they'd go, no, okay, whatever, I sell it to send And now we're really in trouble. They go, that's ai video. You're so lame, Charlie. We don't believe it. All right, Mike, thank you.
Speaker 2: Do she Rover? Are you ready for the shizzy?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 8: I'll roll this morning, glory.
Speaker 4: Thousands of migrants crossed from Morocco into the Spanish enclave of end Clove Enclave enclave enclave of Seatta yesterday with a lot of people swimming around border barriers or breaching a gate after overwhelming police.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, this so whats Spain.
Speaker 10: There this video of I don't know if this is real or not, but somebody sent it to us this morning. Oh it's just called it's the email video.
Speaker 2: Okay, here it is.
Speaker 4: They're just running past these ends. No, I think this is real, Charlie.
Speaker 3: So basically they have been completely overrun in Spain.
Speaker 2: Spain said they made a very interesting decision.
Speaker 3: They go, oh, yeah, you know what, We'll give amnesty to anybody who's here. So now all these people Morocco is UH is UH in the north of Africa and UH and so it's separated by the Strait of Gibraltar.
Speaker 2: I don't know how wide that is, a few miles wide.
Speaker 3: They are all coming over now and once you get there, they go, I've amnesty now, And.
Speaker 2: This is exactly what's going on. And people.
Speaker 3: There rightfully in Spain are going, wait a second, what the hell what's going on here. We're going to be overrun by these migrants. And they're right, they're absolute right now. I don't know why people. I'm all for closed borders. I'm not anti people coming to anywhere for a better life, but you have to do it in an orderly fashion. It can't be a complete free for all. This is going to be a disaster. Who knows what's going to go on, what kind of issues are going to happen.
Speaker 4: At least eighteen people migrants have died trying to reach get across the border. They said, as of right now, people are still entering. There's the reinforcements have arrived and they're trying to help.
Speaker 3: Well, they want to get out of Morocco. Morocco. I've been there. It's good. No, no, it's not not good. I'd rather be in Spain the Morocco if I had a choice. And so these people want to get out of Morocco and they have very tight was talking to somebody in Morocco and I was asking him does he ever travel and he said not a lot, because there are so many restrictions. If you're from Morocco, you can't go anywhere, meaning other countries don't want to take you in. I don't know if it's because they have terrorists or what they have going on there, But I told you when I got back from Morocco, it was really weird. I pulled up to the hotel in Morocco and I taking a car from the airport. And I remember when we got there, the ride from the airport. I I don't think I've ever gotten into a car for a ride, and and told my wife, we need to text somebody just to let them know where we are. But I did when we were in Morocco. Even in Colombia, and it's dangerous as hell in Colombia, but in Morocco, I was like, this.
Speaker 2: Is a little bit it's a little bit scheduled.
Speaker 8: Who did you text her family?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Her family?
Speaker 4: Geeze, that doesn't send chills up and down their spine, Like okay, great, I mean.
Speaker 3: I think we texted something along lines of help, Hey, you get it, No, you gotta you gotta use find my friends to keep keep an eye on where we are because we're not sure exactly what's going on here.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 3: Then we get to the hotel finally, after this long ride in the middle of the night he gets to the hotel and they have a gate at the hotel and they stop and security guards and they have those long poles with the mirrors underneath, like at the end of the pole, and they're putting them underneath your car.
Speaker 8: See if there's a bomb.
Speaker 3: We had to check for bombs. And then they make you open up the trunk and all this. I could chess Christ, what in the world, what's going on here?
Speaker 2: Wow? No wonder they want to get out of there, go on.
Speaker 4: Colin Gray the dad of the teenager who carried out the deadly shooting at Appalachi High School in Georgia. The dad was sentenced yesterday to fifteen years in prison. He was convicted earlier this year of second degree murder and manslaughter for giving his son the rifle used in the attack. This was back in twenty twenty four, and that's the attack that killed four people.
Speaker 8: Prosecutors had asked for an eighty year.
Speaker 4: Sentence, but the judge gave Gray fifteen years, saying that he failed as a parent, but was not driven by any intent to harm anyone. Victim's families spoke during the hearing, with some saying the sentence felt too light Gray is the first parent in Georgia convicted of a murder over a school shooting carried out by their child.
Speaker 8: M all right.
Speaker 4: The Seattle police chief that was in the position in charge has resigned after facing a lot of criticism of how the city handled the deadly shootout at the food festival last weekend. Mayor Katie Wilson announced yesterday that she accepted Chief Sean Barnes's resignation, days after two people were killed and four others hurt when gunfire broke out at the Bite of Seattle festival near the Space Seattle.
Speaker 8: Do you know anything about the Seattle police chief Chief Barnes?
Speaker 10: No, he lives in Chicago. What how I don't know. Now was such a thing?
Speaker 2: Wait? No, that can't be what hold on? You have to have misread something.
Speaker 3: You're telling me that the chief of police in Seattle lives in Chicago.
Speaker 2: That which just works remote that's what I read.
Speaker 8: That can't be right.
Speaker 2: That can't be right. I don't believe that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're you're getting bad info from somewhere, Charlie.
Speaker 8: Huh.
Speaker 4: I don't see that here, but I would like to look that up. So he has resigned, all right, one.
Speaker 2: Wait, the chief of police or who resigned? Okay, because he has the Chicago home. But is that does he live there so he's resigned? Why, I'm sorry, dude, I missed that story that you were just doing.
Speaker 4: So the police chief has resigned because of how everything was handled with the shooting. Remember we did the story yesterday that the person they arrested wasn't at his bullets.
Speaker 2: Were you still a fifteen year old? Gone?
Speaker 3: I mean, you're still going to arrest the person. You don't know if it's the person. That's why you do an investigation. What's wrong? How is it mishandled? Well, they're fine, guy, They have to they have to see if it was him or not.
Speaker 2: They don't know. They have to test the bullets and anyway, go on. But he has wife and kids live in Chicago. Well that's okay, weird, that's weird.
Speaker 4: That is if the kids in school and they don't want to move and something happened.
Speaker 8: It's not It doesn't mean that he lives in Chicago.
Speaker 2: His family lives there. That's obviously his house.
Speaker 8: There's other people that have not when you're.
Speaker 3: Chief of police, if you're a salesman, maybe for a furniture company perhaps, but not if you're the chief of police. So if you think, like the mayor of Seattle, like, oh, my family lives in Chicago.
Speaker 4: But if the mayor has a family that and their kids in high school and they can't move out and pick up and move because once you get to a certain age, a lot of times you're.
Speaker 2: Like, okay, they can move. That's that.
Speaker 3: It gets at life experience. They learn how to handle adversity and whatnot.
Speaker 8: But family don't move their kid out.
Speaker 3: You don't take the job as the chief of police.
Speaker 2: You do, Yes, you do.
Speaker 4: I think you're totally wrong in this, totally wrong. Do what's best for your family? Sports news for you show Hey Otani. A card of his sold for a record eleven million dollars. Tops dual gold Logoman autograph cards sold for a record eleven million dollars after a collector pulled it from a pack at a hobby shop.
Speaker 8: Oh they got it finally in Boca Raton, Florida.
Speaker 2: One of one.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 4: The sale is the highest ever for a modern baseball card and the third highest public sports card sale of all time.
Speaker 2: The card features appreciations in this story.
Speaker 8: Yeah the card, Yes, what's wrong with Boca Raton?
Speaker 2: Let's know how you pronounce it, but.
Speaker 8: How do you pronounce it? Raton? Raton? Tomato? The card features? To what Boca the card feature?
Speaker 4: To game warn gold MLB logoman patches commemorating Otani's consecutive National League MVP seasons in twenty twenty four and twenty twenty five, which is what you saw on the picture on RMGTV.
Speaker 8: So that's very cool. Eleven million dollars.
Speaker 4: And finally, entertainment news for you, AMC Networks reached a deal reportedly worth more than five hundred million dollars to keep the Walking Dead franchise streaming on Netflix. The agreement includes the original series and several spin offs, extending one of Netflix's most popular licensed TV franchises.
Speaker 8: There you go. Oh wait one more.
Speaker 4: Speaking of Netflix, they're facing a one hundred and five million dollar lawsuit after producer and screenwriter Simon a Fram alleged ann.
Speaker 8: Fra alleged.
Speaker 4: Unencrypted master copy of his unreleased Nicholas Cage film Fortitude was stolen from the streamer's Hollywood offices. So Simon claims the loss has severely damaged the forty five million dollar World War two thriller's commercial prospects, arguing distributors may now fear potential piracy.
Speaker 3: So they what they did was he dropped this. They dropped this movie off at Netflix. Netflix goes, yeah, maybe we'll maybe we'll buy this movie from you. Yeah, so they drop it off on.
Speaker 2: A hard drive.
Speaker 3: Now, apparently you're supposed to encrypt the movie on a hard drive. Then you give them a key to decrypt it so they can watch the movie. But but you know, it's still protect if anybody steals that it's encrypted, they can't access the contents of that hard drive. And delivered and it was delivered in person, yeah, a few weeks ago last month to Netflix, and they were like okay. They put it on a desk there in the office and with some other hard drives, and somebody stole all the hard.
Speaker 2: Drives off this desk.
Speaker 8: So all of that is gone.
Speaker 2: Netflix is but it's not our fault.
Speaker 3: Well, they say, the guy should have encrypted the drive before he handed it over.
Speaker 2: So I don't this happened with this lawsuit.
Speaker 4: That's award winning Shazione rovers Morning Glory.
Speaker 1: Do people described you as del or just straight, Well, you'll fit in right here.
Speaker 11: Call or textive show now one eight six six Yo Rover, that's eight six.
Speaker 1: Six ninety six seven six eight three seven.
Speaker 11: I just want to say that story of due you did about this World War two movie that goes, that could go, that go that that's nothing new because back in the way back when a guy named George Mail, yes he was a French filmmaker, made a movie called La voyage douns lal's a movie about the idea of going to the moon, which was way back in nineteen oh two. Thomas Citizen came in bribe the theuter owner, got a copy of the movie, made copies and sold them and made money off of it.
Speaker 1: That's how he stole it.
Speaker 2: Thomas Edison stole the movie. Really yeah, he was a horrible person.
Speaker 8: Wait is it that the moon movie with rocket in his eyes?
Speaker 2: Rocket?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Yeah, that was made way back in nineteen oh The film Las voyage dons laloon is the name of the movie.
Speaker 1: Is the actual name of the movie. I got over this.
Speaker 8: I can't hear over over the music by because one more time.
Speaker 1: The voyage don toe la loon?
Speaker 2: Okay? Cool?
Speaker 1: And it was.
Speaker 11: Directed by a French filmmaker named George mel Yes, and when all he was great, He's getting ready to market the movie in America. And that's when Thomas Ayson swooped did bribe one of the theater owners for a copy of the movie, and then he went into his shop, made copies and sold them. And then George Millius lets all his money died a broken man as a result of that. Jeffish like a real life Wikipoodia.
Speaker 3: I mean, he's got all the facts over there, Wendy, you're on Roverish Morning Glory.
Speaker 6: Good morning, Wendy, good morning. How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm doing all right? What's happening?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 7: I called because I need some dating advice from a Yeah, I am very recently single. I was married for twenty three years, currently going through a divorce, and.
Speaker 6: I'm on a couple of dating apps. I don't know if I said I was fifty four.
Speaker 7: So all I'm looking for a relationship, something of quality. I don't necessarily have to be remarried. Agains don't know that I want that.
Speaker 3: Oh you don't want to be married again? Yeah, why I get married again? You just got out of a marriage. You definitely don't want to get married.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: I don't want to do that. You're how old? You're sixty four, all right, so you're you're you know, older for fifty four. Okay, fifty four. It's better than sixty four when it comes to dating.
Speaker 2: But still, I mean, you know, you're not chicken.
Speaker 3: So it's it's got to be no, it's got to be tough at that age to get on a dating app and try to find a guy.
Speaker 2: Now, all right, So what and all.
Speaker 7: The guys want to do is talk about sex. And I don't know that I want to do that. It's not something I'm not used.
Speaker 6: To something like that, you know.
Speaker 7: So am I looking at it the wrong way? Am I going about it the wrong way? Or is this just what I'm up against?
Speaker 3: That's what you're up against because dudes are horny, wendy, even at the age of fifty four. That's what they want. They want sex. Now have you have you going through menopause or something so you're not horny anymore?
Speaker 7: I have? I am horny. I just don't know that that's what I want to first talk about on every single of the conversation.
Speaker 3: Sure, no guys have to pepper that in. They have to pretend like they're interested in something else. So I'm yeah, if a guy's just immediately right into sex, maybe, but you know, like if I were on a dating app, I would, you know, you pretend like you have some other interests, saying, oh, I like to travel and I would like to try new foods and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all that kind of crap.
Speaker 3: But and then that's just a little bit oh yeah. But I can just imagine you're texting the chick or you're messaging her, and you're just like, all right, how long do I have to keep this up before I can ask?
Speaker 2: You're like, do you like anal?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 7: Like so right, that's exactly it.
Speaker 3: That is.
Speaker 7: I mean, JU says off, but it's so true because I was having a conversation with a guy, a couple.
Speaker 6: Back and forth conversations, and then.
Speaker 7: All of a sudden, it was like, are you a good.
Speaker 6: Girl or a bad girl?
Speaker 8: I'm like, now, I'm.
Speaker 7: Like, okay, now what do I say? Because I want to dumb it all together.
Speaker 6: I don't want to be involved in that.
Speaker 7: And I'm like, okay, well describe your definition of that because your definition might.
Speaker 8: Be different than mine.
Speaker 2: So then he goes into all.
Speaker 6: This and I'm like, Okay, now I'm done.
Speaker 7: I'm just done with it, you know.
Speaker 3: Like you know, wow, Like what are interested? And trust me, the dudes that's what they want. They want sex. These are guys who are older in age themselves. I'm sure you're going for guys your own age, right, so it's hard for them to get late.
Speaker 2: Nobody wants to screw them either. They're old dudes.
Speaker 4: My girlfriend is going through this right now. Her she just broke up with the guy. He's moving to another state. So she is on dating apps, and she's younger, she's you know, early forties and she's on dating apps. And remember I told you about the guy that was into diapers.
Speaker 2: Uh huh, yes, that's my friend.
Speaker 8: And so she's like and she she.
Speaker 4: Was one of the girls that did the bar Olympics with me, and she's hot, so she can go younger. And the younger guys then are immature, but they're all still doing the weird sex stuff.
Speaker 8: Every guy.
Speaker 2: I don't know, horny. This is what guys want. They want sex.
Speaker 4: It's very aggressive and it's kind of like, Okay, I get it, but isn't there more like do you want to go?
Speaker 7: And I'm not I'm not putting out on the first date. I'm just not doing it. I don't want to go out and date ten guys and have such with ten guys.
Speaker 8: I'm not doing it.
Speaker 7: So I'm going to put that out there right away, so I'm not disappointing anyone or leading them road.
Speaker 3: You think she's going to become his old cat lady?
Speaker 8: Did you hear her sigh?
Speaker 3: She's like, yeah, she's resigned to that fanny.
Speaker 2: What happened to your what happened to your marriage?
Speaker 9: Why are you?
Speaker 3: Why did you get Why are you getting divorce? After all these years.
Speaker 7: My husband was having an affair and now partner.
Speaker 3: See, guys are horny? Were you not putting a to your husband?
Speaker 7: I was? He says I wasn't affectionate enough. I didn't make him feel like a man.
Speaker 8: Oh that is such a bunch of crap. He's just trying to justify. Let me ask you, indeed, that's not true.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you and give me an honest answer. Prior to you finding out that he cheated on you, did he ever bring up the lack of sex or the lack of affection to you?
Speaker 8: He did?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, And so this so he this was an issue. He tried to resolve the issue the guy. You know, what's the guy supposed to do? He brings it up, He goes, listen, this is a problem.
Speaker 6: What have you?
Speaker 11: And I agree?
Speaker 7: But prior to that, he also had an affair ten years ago. So I was always waiting for the other shoe to drop, like. I never felt like I can re relinguish like release and be like, Okay, I love you, I adore you? Why this and that? Because I was always waiting for that.
Speaker 10: The first thing he called in about is you don't want to have sex with on dates?
Speaker 6: No, that.
Speaker 7: Came out at all to me, to be honest with you, telling I'm scared to death. I've only been with somebody for twenty five years.
Speaker 10: Out there, just just experience it. Maybe you'll like it.
Speaker 7: To allow someone to to look at my body or touch my body or do anything like that is extremely scary.
Speaker 8: Oh, get a little buzz on and go out and have some fun.
Speaker 2: Just maybe you like it, maybe you won't.
Speaker 3: What do I have to do to put you on a date with mister Jeffrey will Right, He.
Speaker 8: Just has new viabra he wants to try it out.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that sounds like a good time.
Speaker 1: I don't think you'd be interested, so we'll just let that be.
Speaker 2: I think when he should be great. You put you.
Speaker 3: This is a great solution for Wendy. You let her go out on one date with Jeffrey, and then all this complaints that she has about the dudes on the dating actual goes.
Speaker 2: Really, they're not that bad. Let me take what I can get over here.
Speaker 7: I really love Jeffrey, but I don't think he's my type.
Speaker 8: Don't worry about that way.
Speaker 12: I felt the same way because I was in a relationship for so long and married for so long that nobody else was going to want my body, want to see me naked. There are things that I have that are insecurities. I was like, will somebody else love me with what I look like?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, girls are so dumb. No offense, but this is so dumb.
Speaker 12: The same like we get our nails paint or whatever, and hope you guys notice these little things about us.
Speaker 8: You guys don't even care about those things.
Speaker 3: We ask Vagina, that's it, that's all we care about.
Speaker 2: I don't know why this is like a we tell you this.
Speaker 3: I've been telling you this, how long have I been doing this radio show? Twenty five years or something. I'm telling you this, nobody. Why doesn't anybody listen to me? What's wrong with you?
Speaker 8: Listen to what you telling us?
Speaker 3: Gods want boobs, ass vagina, boobs.
Speaker 2: Ask vagina. That's it.
Speaker 8: We do the nails and for ourselves.
Speaker 4: If you're doing your nails for your boyfriend, make yourself feel pretty.
Speaker 8: Your wife was.
Speaker 4: Doing and make herself feel pretty, yes.
Speaker 3: Stop it to pay that amount of money, all right, If they're not doing it for somebody else.
Speaker 4: We're doing it to make ourselves stand.
Speaker 8: Yes, to make ourselves feel good. And then if we feel good.
Speaker 2: It's not for you said yes to that.
Speaker 8: No, it's if we feel good about ourselves.
Speaker 4: If Wendy feels secure with her body, then she is going to be able to give herself better to a relationship and feel better in the bedroom and want to.
Speaker 2: I don't know if anybody would want. My guys are a horny, They don't care.
Speaker 12: But that's why I went to the gym, That's why I started volunteering. That's why I wanted to feel the best that I could. So I was hoping that that you don't have to do any of that eventually somebody would.
Speaker 4: It's not hard. Do it for yourself. Don't do it for somebody else. Do it for yourself to feel better about yourself.
Speaker 2: Well, we've really given her some incredible advice. We've given her some great advice.
Speaker 3: I'm sure she's all strained out now, she's got it all all right. So have you gone out on any date yet, Wendy.
Speaker 7: I have actually gone out on two dates and I knew the minute I saw them. I was like, Nope, this isn't for me. Really, So we went to dinner and that was it. I didn't miss late, I didn't miss guide it anyway.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I call myself like a slow burn, like I just want I want to be wooed, I want to be adored, I want to be cherished. I want all those things. Well, just like a job, Does that mean I have to put out to get them?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 8: No, no, absolutely not.
Speaker 3: It's going to help. It's going to help.
Speaker 8: If you don't like him, then don't do it.
Speaker 2: The guy's not going to stick around.
Speaker 7: I know, right, this is what I feel like.
Speaker 8: Yes, we don't listen to it's very important.
Speaker 3: Hasn't been late in fifteen years since she has no guy, no prospects, nothing. So so you need to listen to a guy and women for whatever reason, they're like, well, I don't want to put out. He won't respect me, he won't do this, we won't do that. This is how you get a guy to like you. A guy want sex right off the bat. What will happen is you put out and then he he will almost learn to like you after that.
Speaker 12: God, we don't put out unless you feel that attractive or you want to do it with that person.
Speaker 3: And once you if you can meet somebody and in.
Speaker 12: Five minutes, you know, I want to hang out with this, but I want to make out with them.
Speaker 8: I'm ready to go home with them.
Speaker 12: You could do it that night if they're attractive enough to you. So you just need to Just like a job, you apply for one job, you don't get it, you'll apply for another one. You keep going until you find the one that fits you.
Speaker 8: Eventually it'll happen.
Speaker 7: Well, I do have a potential date on Saturday, not like Rod and Stone yet, so and I think I really like him. He's I like it. I'm attract to two younger guys, so he's a little bit younger, and the other two guys are older.
Speaker 1: Younger.
Speaker 3: Guy, give me, give me how old is he?
Speaker 2: He is forty five, forty five and you're fifty four? Okay, all right, yes, and.
Speaker 7: My husband is her husband. He's actually nine years younger than me as well.
Speaker 3: Oh really, okay, I might have something like making the same at stake twice.
Speaker 2: Slow learner, she said, slow burn. She's actually a slow learn.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 7: How yeah, maybe that too.
Speaker 3: On a scale of one to ten for a fifty four year old, what do you rate yourself?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm probably pretty average, probably a five.
Speaker 2: It means she could be good looking.
Speaker 3: You know, sometimes, like really really hot chicks, they underestimate how good looking they are sometimes so amazing.
Speaker 7: Pictures to you? Sure a pictures? Yeah, I'm driving now and i'll have the clock into work here in about half an hour. But I can sn some pictures, all right, Yeah, yeah, just going down and take some notes. Nothing, No, no, no, no, I will not do that. They're nothing so here whose average pictures?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, it's all right, all right, Yeah, we'll.
Speaker 7: Let you myfi. Yeah, absolutely, I mean, I'm definitely not. I don't know. I don't want to say some prize but I mean, like my values. You know what I what I value in life, and things like that are worth. Like I know my value when it comes to a relationship or faithful or dedicated or whatever.
Speaker 6: I am nobody, I know.
Speaker 3: But sometimes girls have a different they believe their value like and I'm not saying you're doing this, but I see a lot of these girls online and they're always talking about how guys have to do this and guys have to do that, and they think.
Speaker 2: There's such a hot commodity.
Speaker 3: Honey, you're a diamond, doesn't You're not bringing anything what you work? You work at RB's Like, what do you bring into the relationship to a guy?
Speaker 2: No offense? But I'm saying, like, it's not You're not that great.
Speaker 3: And for some reason, these women have big conditioned to believe that they deserve a guy who's, oh, he's a marketing and if it makes two million dollars a year and he lives in a ten thousand square foot house and he drives a Ferrari and probably not going to get those guys.
Speaker 2: Just saying ladies. But anyway, well, I.
Speaker 8: Am not that at all.
Speaker 7: I am very realistic. I mean, I I do very well for myself, and I don't expect somebody to be like exactly what I am, but I have something to the table. I'm not asking you to take care of me in any way. It's more of an emotional still my cup emotionally than fill my cup financially, you know.
Speaker 8: Like be there.
Speaker 7: I want to be your first good morning and your last good night, Penut.
Speaker 8: I love you, Wendy.
Speaker 3: All right, well, Wendy, send some pictures and we will. We'll follow you on your journey you're dating during it turns out who will get late first. Wendy r Doucie. All right, thank you, Wendy.
Speaker 7: I will for sure.
Speaker 8: Don't email me, Wendy. I don't want to ear friend.
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness. I don't know why people don't just listen to me. I'm not telling you anything. This is not rocket science here, ladies. It's not too hard to figure out. I'm very transparent. I speak for all men when I say these things. But for whatever reason, you can tell it, you can say it over and over and over. They don't want to believe it. They don't want to believe it. Man, it's a it has got to be crazy, Like I have thought about like hmm, if I if something happened my wife or whatever, Like.
Speaker 2: Do we have to do?
Speaker 3: You want to start dating it? Yeah, I don't know. It's like I don't have like, look, guys would love I'd love to screw every chick you know, that'd be great. But the actual dating part, like going out on.
Speaker 8: Dates, that's what That's what my friend said.
Speaker 4: She's like, I don't want to assume like there's nothing in common, but we're there and you have to finish the dinner. I don't I know that there's like it's just not clicking, and that just sounds awful to me.
Speaker 8: I wouldn't like, but you have to. It's a lot of amages.
Speaker 4: You got to keep going, like sales, you guys one hundred people to make one sale.
Speaker 8: You got to date and go do the.
Speaker 3: Dinners and maybe do a dinner that might be too long, maybe something shorter at first.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right, Branda, I have to take a break in a minute. But Brenda, go.
Speaker 14: Ahead, Okay, I just it's short. I just wanted to reiterate, like dating apps are stupid and if you're a woman, like I highly suggest getting off of the dating apps.
Speaker 13: I hate those things. I briefly used it. I got out of.
Speaker 14: The long term relationship, and I was like feeling hopeless like Wendy does. Because those things, like the men, they use them as likes yes.
Speaker 8: They want to get Yes.
Speaker 14: So like I am in a good relationship right now, and like we we are actually like I went into my past and found somebody that like, we have a lot in common and we know.
Speaker 13: Things about each other. I knew I knew from childhood, and like we both had been.
Speaker 14: Through a lot, and like we kind of clicked and now we're together.
Speaker 13: But I also want to come at you rover.
Speaker 14: Because I don't think that all men are like you.
Speaker 13: Can say, like they're all for like vagina and like just like what you look like. But like I know that they're not.
Speaker 14: Like I understand that, like you, guys are not picky because girls do focus on things like their makeup and stuff.
Speaker 8: Boys don't give a crap.
Speaker 14: About the makeup. Just like you need to be confident. People need to work on their confidence over like what they're looking like, you.
Speaker 3: Know, let's just be you know, But as far as like your nails and all that kind of stuff, I don't.
Speaker 13: Know, but it doesn't matter.
Speaker 14: Like personality matters too, like and like, I I understand.
Speaker 13: That girls, girls are really clueless in this area.
Speaker 8: But I have like a lot of.
Speaker 14: Guy friends too, so it's like I kind of get their side and what they want.
Speaker 13: And it's like the.
Speaker 8: Girls don't really understand.
Speaker 14: And I will say that girls standards are really high. I don't think that people who have been in good relationships understand that they're sacrificed on both sides, Like they're sacrifice everywhere being in a.
Speaker 3: Relationship, unless you find a wife like me too, that you don't have to sacrifice at all.
Speaker 2: She waits on your hand and foot.
Speaker 3: All right, well, Branna, good good luck in this new relationship.
Speaker 2: I appreciate it. Type O guy. Oh, he's right.
Speaker 3: Type O guy says, Remember we were talking about it a forty five minutes ago. I go, oh, there was some hot chick and it was a teacher and she's having sex with this teen and everybody's like, goes, if this chick, this chick, this chick, He goes, No, I sent.
Speaker 2: A picture of you. It was a therapist.
Speaker 3: You're right, that's the story that I saw a therapist.
Speaker 2: You see, if I can find this picture.
Speaker 3: She was a therapist and she was I think working in a facility or something with troubled teens, and she was she's a knockout, she's really good looking. And this troubled team comes in, I don't know what, who knows what he did. It's arrested or whatever. I don't know. And then she ends up grooming him and having sex with him, and somehow they found out about it or whatever, and it's just like, what are these girls doing. It's teachers, it's therapists, it's every what's going on?
Speaker 2: Seriously? What's going on?
Speaker 3: Like? You did not hear about this stuff when I was growing up. We didn't have this. It just or you did, but it was really extremely rare. Now you can't get through a week. Yeah, look at this chick. Oh, I think she's incredibly good looking. My type right there.
Speaker 2: Look at that? What is she doing?
Speaker 6: This?
Speaker 2: Check?
Speaker 3: She's just threw away your entire career and everything. Dance dance, Gotta take a break. We'll be right back on Rover's Morning Glory. Hang uh pants while writing a scooter? Stop that, Howard Stern Grover's Morning.
Speaker 15: Glory, Robert in Youngstown, Ohio.
Speaker 2: You're on Rover's morning, Glory, your morning, Robert. Hey you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm just calling to uh touch back on the subject. I know you already passed it about the police chief situation. I know in Youngstown, if you apply to be a police officer, you have to.
Speaker 2: Live within the city limits.
Speaker 8: So I know a lot of municipalities.
Speaker 6: Have that as a law, you must be within the city limit.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but on that same new I.
Speaker 7: Was in the military, and I know a lot of people who you know, served and.
Speaker 8: Their family was still back home where their.
Speaker 6: Hometown was, So it could have been something like that. But I just don't see that with you know, both having that ball.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I it's weird that the chief of police of Seattle lived in well he lived in Seattle, but his family was in Chicago.
Speaker 2: Is that what you're doing?
Speaker 8: And I think he traveled a lot to Chicago.
Speaker 3: That's that's a little bit strange, Like you should have roots in the community if you're going to be the chief of police in a city, a big city like that Sea. When the shooting happened, he was in Dallas too at the time. Oh, doing what I don't know, I mean, if it was a conference or something. I mean, like you can't always be. I'm not saying you have to be there twenty four hours a day, seven days a week. You go to various things, but that's that is a little bit strange now when it comes to living in a municipality. Some of the cities have gotten rid of that because they go we can't find people like I believe didn't Cleveland get rid of that recently enough for a long time.
Speaker 10: And that's and I live in the neighborhood where all the cops used to live.
Speaker 3: Or at least say they lived, because a lot of it was total scams.
Speaker 10: Well this is really I mean, they're all old now, so like the whole the neighborhood's all old cops and old firefighters.
Speaker 2: Now, I think you can live wherever you want.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they changed it a few years ago, but a lot of people were just scamming the system and they would have an address, some run down dumpy his house, and then they would actually live I know this because I knew people like this. They would live out in the suburbs, like when I used to live out on the West Side. They'd live there, but they'd claim that their address was some junk hole in the city because they had to technically live there, and so they'd get their wife to buy a house under her name or something like that out in the suburbs so they could live there. Yeah, it's a I don't know, Robert. Well, thank you, I appreciate it, Dougie ate her, Dave seventy two, Go ahead, good morning, we're over.
Speaker 6: Hey, no woman on this planet should ever.
Speaker 7: Take advice on dating from somebody who hasn't dated in almost two decades.
Speaker 8: Who's that?
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 6: Dating advice all the time?
Speaker 2: D Yeah, you haven't.
Speaker 7: Been in dating scene in almost two decades.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's fine. I'm busy. I got stuff to do.
Speaker 9: Dave.
Speaker 8: I can't help that you lose her? Can you take her out? No, Dave, I'm good.
Speaker 1: Some wait, let's not forget.
Speaker 11: Dog almost had a date with the guy interested in her and then she turned him down.
Speaker 3: I remember the other day. I think he was was talking about it. Yesterday she was talking about her.
Speaker 8: I haven't talked.
Speaker 2: You didn't send the text going on.
Speaker 10: You said you'd rather stab your stab yourself in the eye with a pencil than data.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what you said about the guy.
Speaker 4: That's not good, Rob.
Speaker 7: One more, one more thing, Dougie just said she's busy. Yeah, that you should, you know you should?
Speaker 6: Okay, Dougie, About a month ago, I called in and told you you're going to have a rude awakening when g is out of UH, out of.
Speaker 7: Dance, that these parents aren't going to hang around with you. And you said that you were getting close to the younger kids and that you.
Speaker 6: You were going to be involved.
Speaker 2: With the younger kids that are coming up.
Speaker 6: What parent does, Dougie?
Speaker 7: You know, when when my daughter was in cheer, and she was in cheer for like twelve years, when she was done with cheer, and I'm sure ninety nine point nine percent of the parents feel like me.
Speaker 6: You're that point one percent. We are glad that cures over it. We finally got a life again.
Speaker 7: We can finally have our weekends again. You're going to embed yourself with these younger kids. You use Gia as an excuse why you couldn't date. Now, Gina's going to be gone in a couple of years, and you're going to embed yourself with these uh with this dance company.
Speaker 8: And I love her dance dance company.
Speaker 3: I think you've opened my eyes. It's a defense mechanism here.
Speaker 8: You're my family.
Speaker 3: She is so afraid of dating a guy that she has to always have an excuse for why she can't. And before it was Ga and I'm too busy, and then it was dance, and it's this and that, and you're right now, she's going to go away to college. She has to have something else to fill that void. I'm going to do not to date anybody.
Speaker 8: The dance.
Speaker 4: We might not have a job here. The dance company is my home. They're my family, and she'll be gone to college, and hopefully I can still be a part.
Speaker 8: Of them to continue to do the dance once she is out of dance now working at the studio. I could. I would love to.
Speaker 2: I think that will.
Speaker 3: I think that will fall by the wayside, should have a job, will be on to whatever, do whatever Gianna is doing. So if Gianna is doing something in college, she will somehow not true get involved with that so she can be a hanger on over there.
Speaker 8: But she was gone to Ohio State for a week. I didn't talk to her. She I didn't why FaceTime, can I buy this? Yep? Okay?
Speaker 2: Bye, okay, so you did this every day.
Speaker 4: I didn't ask her, I didn't text her how is it going?
Speaker 8: Are you okay? None of that because she's at a college campus. Let her do her thing. She's at Ohio State.
Speaker 2: Dude, I don't believe that. I honestly already believed this.
Speaker 8: The Ohio State Julie says.
Speaker 3: Doug said repeatedly that once her daughter was more independent, she would have time to date.
Speaker 8: I will.
Speaker 3: She said that Ga is never home now, so she should have plenty of time to date.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Now I'm going into crazy time.
Speaker 2: It's busy season.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's busy.
Speaker 8: That is busy, well fall because it's football. She's in chairs. So school's starting in two weeks. Now, you have October fast booked. It's two weeks.
Speaker 3: But I'll bet this up. You're doing in Pennsylvania. You'reron Rover's Morning Glory, Good morning, chap Hey, how's it going?
Speaker 2: Hey? Man, what's happening?
Speaker 6: Hey?
Speaker 9: You're over So I gotta tell you, man, I'm gonna say not every guy is all about sex. I mean, I can honestly say, I'm thirty eight years old, I'm blue collar guy, and really, I mean sex isn't everything. It's not what I think about like every day of every minute. You know what I mean, like, not every guy thinks that way. I mean, I know there's a lot of them out there.
Speaker 6: But I can say I'm not.
Speaker 9: One of them.
Speaker 3: Well, there there is an exception to every rule, of course.
Speaker 8: Uh, Jeffries now into sex.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, I'm just saying the vast majority of guys are you know, look's I'm not saying it has to be. You're thirty eight now, so it's not like you're you know, when you're twenty or whatever, you're just just horny all the time. But you're thirty eight. But if you're dating, are you dating? Are you single? What's your story?
Speaker 9: I'm actually engaged. I'm over the road trucker. I'm gone Monday through Friday, so I mean, i'm actually home on the weekend, so you figure, you know, when i'm home, I'm getting busy. But that's not the case.
Speaker 1: But you're not.
Speaker 3: So you're okay with Okay, So how often are you having sex at this point in your life, to.
Speaker 9: Be honest with you, Saturday night, Sunday night, and I'm back on the road Monday, all right.
Speaker 3: So twice a week. Okay, So let's say she cut that off. You're telling me for a month you're okay with that, you'd be like, all right, I.
Speaker 9: Mean not necessarily no, but I mean I can at least say I know a relationship isn't all about sex. I mean, yeah, I plays the main key in it, but it's not.
Speaker 3: It's not necessarily not everything, but it's pretty important. And once it, once it goes away, then then it becomes you.
Speaker 2: Go, oh, hold on a second, what's going on here? Showed up exactly.
Speaker 9: And that is correct. I've been in that position before and I do get that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I'm just I'm telling the ladies, you know they're they're trying.
Speaker 1: Oh I don't want to.
Speaker 3: It's just just just put out, make everyone happier.
Speaker 2: John, thank you.
Speaker 12: When I met my boyfriend, we spoke on the phone for two weeks, We did video calls, we actually talked on the phone.
Speaker 8: We text a lot.
Speaker 12: I was very excited by him immediately when I saw his photos.
Speaker 8: I was attracted to him from the photos.
Speaker 12: And then when I met him in person and I went over there, I expected us to still kind of hang out, but the first thing he did when he saw me was grabbed me and kissed me, and that took me aback.
Speaker 8: I didn't expect that.
Speaker 12: I thought we were going to meet in person first and see if the same chemistry would be there, and it obviously was for him. When he saw me, he kissed me, and I just was so in shock. But we end up having sex that night, and I mean we've been together for two years now. Yeah, that was something that immediately I really I didn't know if I wanted to take that step when I went down there, I just wanted to see if that chemistry was there. I didn't even give me an option, and I was like, wow, Okay, I guess the chemistry is here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well it's look.
Speaker 3: Of course, the guy who's been waiting two weeks talking to you, I mean, he wants to get he needs to pay off.
Speaker 2: Of that now.
Speaker 12: If it would have been terrible sex after that or awful experience, probably wouldn't have gone back.
Speaker 2: Of course.
Speaker 8: Not.
Speaker 3: Oh let me see here, what time? Oh my god, it's sorry, all right, let me take a quick break. We'll come back with the shoozy. What do you have coming up in the news, dude, coming.
Speaker 8: Up in the huzzy? I know you love this story.
Speaker 4: How much time do parents lose every year by driving their kids?
Speaker 2: Around. I don't love this story.
Speaker 8: How many minutes a year.
Speaker 3: I don't care. Okay, we'll find out right after this.
Speaker 2: Hang on