Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the Morning's five, it's six fifty five. It's a big one, six fifty five. Yes, six.
Speaker 2: Let's re meet Ari here? Who Ari has been with us now? This is a total of three straight weeks. She's going for fifteen wins today. So Ari, tell us a little bit more about yourself because of honestly, I don't even remember where are you from?
Speaker 1: What do you do?
Speaker 3: So? I am from McComb and I'm well not anymore. But I wasn't stay at home mom. I just started back working at a preschool.
Speaker 1: Can I remember that? Yup?
Speaker 3: And then my husband and I own a parking lot downtown.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, downtown. We need to know which one? And do we get free passes?
Speaker 3: Oh? We could, we could work that out. Maybe we can work that out.
Speaker 2: Amazing a parking lot downtown. We must be rich. You got one of those big homes in Macomb.
Speaker 3: No, we're actually take the short now, but it works out. It needs to right in front of America.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. All right, wait, hold on, good one.
Speaker 2: You're not charging like one hundred dollars on Lions game days, are you?
Speaker 3: No, you're not allowed to. But also it's kind of like sex been fixed.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, well, very nice to have you here. Thank you so much for being part of our mojo on the Morning show for the last three weeks. Let's see what goes on today when you go for your fifteenth If you win today, you'll be in the Tournament of Champions and you'll take Shannon on tomorrow. First though, let's meet your challenger. She's from Rochester Hills, a receptionist for a chemical plant, and her name is Anne Hi, Anne Hi. More and everybody, and I understand that this morning didn't start off as you planned it to start off.
Speaker 3: Not really kind of forgot a few things, but I'm okay.
Speaker 1: I heard. Is it true that you got pulled over?
Speaker 3: Oh no?
Speaker 2: Or no, oh no, oh oh you pulled over to play this morning? I read these things half like I thought you got pulled over. You pulled over to play.
Speaker 1: That's smart, a Ari. Do you play in your car? Do you play at home? Ari?
Speaker 3: I play it in my car, but I'm at home. My daughter's usually too loud, so I gotta go to the car.
Speaker 2: So you go outside in the garage. Okay, all right, well here we go. We're gonna lock you up in a soundproof area. Good luck to both of you guys. Five pop culture trivia questions. Whoever gets the most right wins t I always goes to the champion. Question number one for a Bridgerton star Jonathan Bailey has been named this year's Sexiest Man Alive by People Magazine. He also plays the character Fierro in which hit movie.
Speaker 1: Oh My Gosh, Iron Man?
Speaker 2: Question number two. It's Bethany Frankel's birthday today. Which reality franchise made her famous?
Speaker 1: The Real Housewives of New York. Question number three?
Speaker 2: This made you look singer just filmed her latest music video on one of those red TMZ cor buses in Hollywood.
Speaker 1: Who is she mean?
Speaker 2: Question number four? Sophie Turner and Coldplay front man Chris Martin are dating? Which musician was Sophie previously married to?
Speaker 3: Oh gosh, Oh my gosh, Oh God.
Speaker 2: I just pass on that one. We're gonna pass. And Question number five. Cade Cunningham scored thirty three points during last night's Piston's victory against the Memphis Grizzlies. How many players from each team can be on the court at one time during an NBA game? How many from each team? Twelve? You say let's bring the champ back from a soundproof area. Not a challenge today?
Speaker 1: Are you only got two rights? O? No?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay yeah, one of the pretty ones, always so dumb.
Speaker 2: All right, here we go. We're gonna wrap this one up. You're gonna get your fifteenth win today. Ari Question number one. Bridgerton star Jonathan Bailey has been named sexiest man Alive by People Magazine. He also plays the character Fierro in which hit movie Wicked, and Shanner just told me that he's the very first openly gay actor to ever win that title.
Speaker 1: That's amazing.
Speaker 2: I never I never knew that. That's pretty wild. Question number two. It's Bethany Frankel's birthday today. Which reality franchise made her famous?
Speaker 3: Real Housewives of New York?
Speaker 2: I believe one question. Let's get a perfect score, though you got to end with a perfect one. Question number three, this made you look? Singer just filmed her latest music video on one of those red TMC tour buses in Hollywood.
Speaker 1: Who is she?
Speaker 3: Megan Trainer?
Speaker 1: Three to two?
Speaker 2: Say it with confidence? Question number four. Sophie Turner and Coldplay front man Chris Martin are dating. Which musician was Sophie previously married to Josh and a perfect time, a perfect score if you get this one right, your fifteenth victory, and yes, you will play Shannon tomorrow in the five to six fifty five Smarter than Shannon question number five, Cade Cunningham scored thirty three points during last night's Piston's victory against the Memphis Grizzlies. How many players from each team are on the court at one time during an NBA game?
Speaker 1: Five is correct? Yes, and a perfect time.
Speaker 2: They stay there and they stay there.
Speaker 1: Yes, he's a fifteen times.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh, congratulations to you, Ari.
Speaker 1: Nice work. You're back with us tomorrow to take on sh Is aren't coming in studio, Ari, that's up to hers. Welcome.
Speaker 2: I got a parking spot for her right now, far from the studios hare.
Speaker 1: We can get your fargus. You park anywhere you want. You can bring the biggest vehicle ever down there. Congratulations to you. Yes, I'm ready.
Speaker 3: A little little fun fact back in the day, like in two thousand, I get smarter than Shannon against you and I lost completely, So I am.
Speaker 1: Ready, no, okay, all anything rematch, watch out.
Speaker 2: We'll see that tomorrow. Parting gift for and so I want to make sure that you get that. And this week the parting gifts for the five at six fifty five. Everybody that goes away is going to go away with four tickets to Hockeytown Centennial Red Wings FanFest, happening Sunday at motor City Hotel. Tickets are available ticketmaster dot com. Congratulations to you, enjoy, okay.
Speaker 3: Thank you, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Hang on one second, it's mojole in the Morning's five is six fifty five.