Speaker 1: Version six of the Initials game is now available at Initials game dot com. If you love the radio version of Initials, you will love the home game. Perfect for campfires, game nights, or family get togethers. Get the brand new version version six of Initials at Initials game.
Speaker 2: Dot com the family Hello, Bounce in the parlay. Hello with Marnie Geller for a Timbrels versus. Okay, see watch party this Sunday at noon. She'll have eppic prize giveaways, free food and drink specials. Do not miss out all the details at Tia Casino dot com.
Speaker 3: There barnes Hey.
Speaker 4: When you're there, will go on their Instagram page and vote on my on my slot machines. Oh yeah yeah on the slot showdown because I want to beat Fallon and then I want to win the whole championship.
Speaker 3: My charity gets money for it. Wonderful, thank you, that'd be great. Please do Bravo Zulu House sweet yeah so yeah exactly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So we're raise money for that and if if I win every vote, I think there's a dollar goost to my charity.
Speaker 3: So how cool was that? And they do good work?
Speaker 5: What's your slut machine?
Speaker 3: I have a bunch of difference. But huff and puff is my number one and I.
Speaker 5: Must be playing that thing wrong.
Speaker 6: I would bet in my entire life I have never won on that great machine.
Speaker 3: That's because I've met he hates me. There's always the next time.
Speaker 5: You know, he must be holding a lot of my money, just.
Speaker 3: Waiting you get it back to you.
Speaker 5: Right, Just keep trying, baby, well, but I'm never puffing, you know.
Speaker 3: Zach, does you know we'll pull that house down?
Speaker 7: Hey?
Speaker 1: A couple of non sports things since we since we've been like Kyler Murray heavy for most.
Speaker 3: Of the show.
Speaker 1: Harry Styles on SNL tomorrow as the host and musical guests again. Last week with Gosling was awesome. It was a super good episode.
Speaker 3: So good.
Speaker 1: But Harry Styles is fantastic on SNL, so he should be great tomorrow and then the go to. Conan O'Brien hosts the ninety eighth Annual Academy Awards on Sunday, watching the weekend of TV. Yeah, I'll watch it as of Conan. Yeah, I care less every year about the actual awards, but I'm a big fan of Conan.
Speaker 3: I'll watch his.
Speaker 5: Live or recorded.
Speaker 6: So you can zippy zip plat past things you don't want to see.
Speaker 3: I love commercials. She meant, like the awards you don't want to see.
Speaker 1: What I thought you meant commercials and boring tributes?
Speaker 3: Or was that just me oring tributes? Yeah?
Speaker 6: I didn't mean that.
Speaker 3: Watch it you hate in memoriam, like, what a waste of time?
Speaker 1: You love?
Speaker 3: A nice one to Catherine O'Hara. They definitely will.
Speaker 5: Yeah, actually this will be the one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yep, I'll watch it the same way I watched Saturday Night Live. Yeah, we be watching Saturday Night with my eyes closed this weekend.
Speaker 1: What do you think of do you think it's Harry's hairstyle? It's an interesting cut.
Speaker 3: I like it. I like it shorter. I like it shorter. It's like the Dunkirk look.
Speaker 1: But this is like the ordest mullet I've ever seen because it is from the front, it looks like a nice little short haircut, but he's got a slight mullet in the back.
Speaker 3: I don't know what he's done.
Speaker 2: I like the hair, I don't like how like like, I don't like how he dresses sometimes.
Speaker 3: I think it's a little too uh weird.
Speaker 2: Oh like like when he was in the monologue with Gossling last week with the T shirt.
Speaker 3: I think that was nice, it was awesome. It was like, that's kind of cool.
Speaker 2: But sometimes he's got like the share will be like half buttoned and half zipper and yeah, you know it's got fourteen different colors on.
Speaker 3: You're like, I mean that's fine, you do you but just you know, it's crazy about that.
Speaker 4: Yeah you know that they're obviously somebody had spent a lot of time on his style, Like he didn't pick out those morning you know.
Speaker 3: I mean, right, he's a superstar.
Speaker 5: He can't dress in an unreal kfe and hoodie.
Speaker 1: But you want Harry's styles to be his own styles.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: And I thought kind of the charm of him is the fact that he was just like a normal, normal dude from you know, the UK and you know got on that was that what was the show called X Factor or factor or whatever, it's got talent like that.
Speaker 3: That was the charm of it.
Speaker 2: And then he's like now he's just and again I'm not ripping it completely.
Speaker 3: It sounds like you are. I'm ripping it a little bit.
Speaker 1: Little, but he dresses how Harper designs her Avatar on Roll Blow.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's a perfect way to describe it.
Speaker 2: So but yeah, no, excited for him on Saturday and excited for Conan on Sunday.
Speaker 6: The The Ryan Gosling Saturday Night Live last week excellent, excellent. His ability to crack up and then immediately come out of it is incredible. It is hilarious when he cracks, but his recovery is astonishing. Also, one last thing I would like to say, Colin Jost, as Pete Heg said, is in a fantastic's fantastic. It's fantastic, the lines, the impression, the extra oom, the just getting Colin jos anywhere.
Speaker 5: But the update desk where he is also phenomenal.
Speaker 3: But him as.
Speaker 6: An impressionist of Pete Hegseth is world class.
Speaker 1: Yep, Yeah, they got some really to This is This is why I love SNL. Even when people dump on it and say it hasn't been thirty years.
Speaker 3: That sounds like me.
Speaker 6: They have had some some poopers of episodes this season.
Speaker 3: Sure it's totally.
Speaker 1: Fair, but again I will always as a guy that's watched almost every episode in the last thirty five years off and on right, every season has stinkers even with all star casts, they just have episodes that don't work.
Speaker 3: They just don't click. YEP.
Speaker 1: I still will always love the show because I still think if you have a I don't know, let's say a fifteen person cast, if I don't know if that's average, give or take, there's always four or five budding superstars where you can just see it. It's like watching the Saint Paul Saints. You're like, you know, Ashley is Walker Jenkins. You're just waiting for her to find a movie and she's going to be a giant star. It's just fun to watch them be big deals on SNL, but they're not megas stars yet and you might not even know their name. Like look at how big of a deal as Marcello Hernandez went from like a throwaway guy a couple of years ago. Now he's a big deal and you can tell he's going to be a major star.
Speaker 3: It's fun. You gotta sit through some bad.
Speaker 1: Episodes once in a while, and once in a while the bad a sketcher too, but who cares?
Speaker 3: It's worth it.
Speaker 2: What is in hockey? You might know this because you are a SNL Marnie. You guys are like SNL historians, what is historically the worst season of it?
Speaker 3: Like cast wise.
Speaker 4: This so it would have been seventy No, I mean eighty one, the first season after the first cast, the very first season after the first cast left.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, yeah, it almost killed the show? Is it? The throwaway?
Speaker 1: A year with like Michael Anthony Hall and Robert Downey, j.
Speaker 3: That whole group.
Speaker 1: Okay, man, they had a lot of one time, one year people that were in and out of there. Yep.
Speaker 3: I never again, I was.
Speaker 1: I was like five years old at that point, so I never saw that season. I think it was like eighty five or eighty six somewhere in that range.
Speaker 2: Was Yeah, they say eighty and eighty one was bad and then eighty five and eighty six was bad. What's the season that Eddie saved it? Eddie Murphy, I don't know. I can't remember the year nineteen twenty three, twenty three, way ahead of it's been on that long.
Speaker 1: A lot of Titanic jokes, a lot of women getting the right to vote jokes, he got old, hilarious, not worth your time. It's like, write something new, all right, get it together. Do a prohibition joke for God?
Speaker 3: Six?
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, do a Roaring twenty sketch? Would you nineteen twenty three? Class it up?
Speaker 3: Anyway? That's an awesome best. Tomorrow is also pie Day because it's three one four.
Speaker 1: Three point one four, so it's apparently a big day for pizzas.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow Pie Wales, Seventh Avenue, Pizza at Seventh Avenue, Pizza dot com.
Speaker 3: You guys are all normal people.
Speaker 1: If you could only have actual pies or actual pizzas the rest of your life, the other one falls off the face of existence. Which one do you.
Speaker 3: Pizza? What if you can only have one kind of pizza?
Speaker 1: I don't mean brand seventh Avenue. You can only have one kind of pizza of the rest of your life. The rest of them disappear forever. Which one are you saving?
Speaker 3: Man? I always do half sausage. Half can't do that is hypothetical full sausage.
Speaker 6: Just to clarify though, half so half on one side and half on the other, or the whole thing is half.
Speaker 5: You want them to touch on.
Speaker 2: The same I don't mind them together, but I kind of like the you don't like your meats to touch, right, Yeah, I get it. I mean I sometimes they sometimes touch because I have to get it.
Speaker 3: Out of the way.
Speaker 2: Inside joke, it's going to text us, man, if you have one, Corey, what one would you do?
Speaker 1: The only one I would ever even remotely have a chance at, And I couldn't because I've never had ketchup or tomatoes in my life in any form.
Speaker 3: I would have to just gamble with cheese.
Speaker 1: That's it, because I've never eaten sausage, never have, never will. Same thing with pepperoni, never have, never will. It's cheese cheese only.
Speaker 3: According to experts, the so called old person smell is real.
Speaker 5: That's a transition, okay.
Speaker 4: As it turns out that smell is an actual biological phenomenon caused by epidermal change that happens to everybody has the age. According to skin experts, every birthday after age forty increases the likelihood that you smell like dog crab. It's called the aging odor. It's caused by an increased production of aldehyde in old people, which is the source for the distinctive dusty gray any smell.
Speaker 2: No aging order on you, marns ain't you? You don't smell a day over twenty five?
Speaker 3: What if? Why did you hit that button? I didn't hit it you did. No, we both know that ain't true. Abbot did that is the Abbott?
Speaker 4: What if you found out, like through an I don't know, a weird Scratch and Stuff magazine, that that's the only thing they gave you.
Speaker 3: Interruption Old people smell? Yeah, I mean it may work for you. You ain't scared. I'm about hypotheticals. Yeah, yeah, it's more fun to think.
Speaker 4: Sorry, I'm an idea guy, Papa.
Speaker 1: What Maybe maybe that explains the whole Nicole Smith thing. Maybe it wasn't just about the money and the smell of cash. Yeah, maybe he smelled Yeah, Jay Howard Marshall do you know that?
Speaker 3: Hi? They're still with us. They were cute, yes, right, wasn't he ninety in like the nineties?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah again you must have been pushing Nightties was born in nineteen oh five.
Speaker 3: Hang on, let's a us do the math. Excuse me go again, Doug guy, he was born Yeah, in nineteen oh five. Yeah. How old would he be today? He would be one.
Speaker 2: Hundred and twenty one?
Speaker 3: Look at him? Is that right? Yeah? Yeah, nailed it, man. I mean assuming is.
Speaker 4: I hope when I'm that amor I had the kind of money that would get me those.
Speaker 3: No, I mean she's an actress. I mean she was an actress. She was in a naked gun thirty three and a third. Who the hell is Kyle Murray? What you sent mean to him? He's mad at you. He hates me anyway. I can't say I blame him.
Speaker 1: But he loves my dad, loves your dad. Everybody loves your dad, sometimes twice a day.
Speaker 3: Like you can't take that.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: He's seven. He's got handle with care tattooed on his love handles on the side of his face.
Speaker 1: My godres ears are always red.
Speaker 3: He's your actual lawyer. You're gonna say love, I really be Today's day.
Speaker 1: I decided just a minute, all she's your actual love he might be.
Speaker 3: He might be.
Speaker 4: Maybe trim the hair on your your love handles.
Speaker 3: I get your love handles pierced again. Can you can you hear me through your love handles? Get rid of that beard? Oh my mom?
Speaker 1: All right, you guys, I want to maybe give away some money when we come back. Yes, we've been We've been so close. We've had four people in the last month and change. Get one letter. We need somebody to get both and win one hundred and eleven thousand, five hundred dollars.
Speaker 8: After this up next it's the Initials Game featuring the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union jackpot called one eight hundred three to two zero fifty three twenty six for your shot at the Initials Jackpot.
Speaker 3: Next on the fan, Hey, lovely and talented Corey Cove.
Speaker 4: Yes, sir, do you remember in that studio right there when Dante Culpepper came in and he had that giant.
Speaker 3: Of diamond and crusted pepper.
Speaker 4: Of course, because when Marty walked over here and looking darling, I noticed her beautiful diamond earrings.
Speaker 3: I said, wow, those are really cool.
Speaker 4: And I was reminded immediately when she said that you know how big they were and stuff like that, and where she got him of that?
Speaker 3: Can you? How do you who knows how much that was worth? I mean, there were so many diamonds on that pepper.
Speaker 9: Yep, it was the size of a fist, it was, and it was all diamonds. Millions millions probably would at least six figures, minimum, seven figures likely.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Man, we were just talking about Justin Jefferson. He was sitting court tied at an NBA game this week. I think it was in La and his necklace doesn't even do it justice.
Speaker 3: The jug he.
Speaker 6: Had hanging from his neck, yeah, was incredible jug.
Speaker 3: Duh.
Speaker 1: So I just tried Ai, who knows? Again, I don't know how you ever confirm this? According to Ai, Dante Culpeper's diamond necklaces, a number eleven pendant and a large pepper pendant were valued at approximately seventy five thousand dollars in total. That's according to a CBS News article. A cubic forcdians, how about this, he claims? According to this, According to CBS News, he famously gifted these to a paralyzed high school football player named Jerry Townsend in two thousand and five.
Speaker 3: Oh what a dude, So that's what Ai says.
Speaker 1: If that's the case, then the over the to extravagant, nonsensical pepper gifted to a guy that got paralyzed playing high.
Speaker 3: School football, that's fantastic. Dante seemed like a good dud. Let's hope that's true. He always did to me. Yep, all right, let's be good guys and give away some damn money.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 5: Yeah you gifted now, Corey, I mean, of course.
Speaker 3: It's not up to me. It's up to them. They got to guess the right letters.
Speaker 8: This is Initials Game six nineteen on the Power Trip.
Speaker 3: Presented by Builders and Remodelers.
Speaker 4: Thank you Builders are Remodelers, Minnesota's premiere exterior home services company for over seventy three years for windows, siting, roofing our doors. Visit builders a Remodelers dot com.
Speaker 1: Thanks Builders and Remodelers. All right, let's go around the room, sauce. Who are you playing for today?
Speaker 2: I am playing for my amazing friends at Seventh Avenue Pizza, And there's no better way to enjoy pie Day this Saturday, then and then enjoying a delicious Seventh Avenue Pizza. If I win, listen for a special offer from my amazing friends at Seventh Avenue Pizza Chris Hockey.
Speaker 4: As always, I'm brought to you by my friends at Radcohenradco dot Com. If I win today, listen for a special offer from my friends at Radcu, Miss Marnie Gellner.
Speaker 5: Great Clips, my guys, migals.
Speaker 6: If I win, listen for a sharp offer from a good friends at Great Clips.
Speaker 5: Thank you, good luck, Thank you, Zach.
Speaker 3: The Heartbeat Heartbreak Trail has ended. You won last week in overtime for you? Maybe again, maybe the floodgates have opened. Who are you playing for today? Let's hope so core.
Speaker 2: I'm playing for our great friends that Buy the Yard, and if I win today, listen for one of a kind offer from Buy the Yard.
Speaker 3: You did it last week, Zagary, you did it. We all believe, we do. Hey, now you're an all star. Hey, now get your game on? All right? Luck? Otherwise, you can play this game at home.
Speaker 1: There's a home game version that I made like six years ago, but the last three versions are the only three in stocking. There the best three anyway versions four, five, and six available at Initials game dot Com play Care Weekend or something, don't care. You can also play Initials Game Live and something like one hundred plus bars Initials Game Live for all the times and locations. Mmmm, wow, you know that's right. Hold Wednesday go Saskan went.
Speaker 3: Great, great crowd, great bunch of roles like you. They say you do a good job. Oh well, that's kind of jacket maynards to say it was pretty much just the one. Yeah, that's still wow. I mean that's something though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sounds better than nobody, all right, before Game six nineteen, one of you, one of you gets a crack at one hundred and eleven.
Speaker 3: Thousand, five hundred dollars. It's time for the jackpot.
Speaker 8: Now, it's time for the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union initials jackpop.
Speaker 3: That's right, one hundred eleven five hundred dollars.
Speaker 4: When you're looking at my new car, saving money in your current car loan deal with Save Paul Federal Credit Union now offering auto loan rates as lost four point two nine percent APR. Apply today at Saint Paul fu dot org slash KFN federally insured by the in see you a.
Speaker 1: We've been close, We've been sniffing at if it looks so to have today by the day, the caller gets to guess the combo of letters, I'm about to use two letters. They got to get them both in the right spot. But if they get one in the right spot, which has happened four times in the last month and change, and the caller wins two hundred and fifty dollars thanks to our friends at Saint Paul Federal Credit Union. But as cool as that is, if they just say both right in the right spot, they win the Progressive jackpot, it's at an all time high one hundred and eleven five hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: We've got Quinn for meeting Prairie.
Speaker 1: Oh god, Quinn Hughes doesn't need more money for meeting Prairie.
Speaker 4: Hi.
Speaker 3: Quinn, Hey, how are you guys doing? Very very good? Dude?
Speaker 1: We want you to win. We've been so close in the last month and change. We want you to get at least two hundred and fifty bucks. But if you just say both letters write Saint Paul, Federal Credit Union gives you.
Speaker 3: One hundred and eleven thousand, five hundred dollars. Hell, yeah, beabs all that.
Speaker 7: That would be sweet.
Speaker 3: That would be sweet. Let's do it. Quinn, go what are you guessing? And why go? All right?
Speaker 7: I Am going to guess in honor of my favorite king of all time and his uh favorite saying of all time. Straight cash, homie, I'm gonna go with the initials of Randy Moss r M.
Speaker 3: You're going r M.
Speaker 9: All time?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Quinn come on, is going with his all time favorite viking, Randy Moss and r M.
Speaker 3: If he has one right, he gets two fifty.
Speaker 1: If he has him both right, he's crazy rich and it's straight cash, homie. Does Quinn have at least one right with the letter R and the letter.
Speaker 3: M.
Speaker 1: No, sorry Quinn, sorry twin No, no.
Speaker 3: No, we have a Quinn win. No, we have a I don't know what rhymes with lost. That's a name, Ross Moss Loss. You get it. You're smart? Wow? Whoa that the hell just happened? Can I've turned over a new leaf? No flying pig out there? I tried on a fig leaf. No, I'm in here. Oh come on.
Speaker 1: And he flew last week to Palm Springs. He's not going anywhere this week. And he's gonna sit inside and watch golf lucky and that's pathetic.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna sit inside and watch poker, all right.
Speaker 1: No, no, R, no M. This is a tough combo. Tough combo. I didn't really expect. I didn't really expect a winter today. But look that's how it works. The letters for game six nineteen the letter G and then we have a vowel, the letter E O G.
Speaker 3: E oo. We played best out of twelve. Yell at your name, your name is your buzzer.
Speaker 1: The all time record is nine, held by Sauce A j Mon sour and doe young park you guys ready, yep, ge people places, things, phrases.
Speaker 3: GE number one.
Speaker 1: Clue number one banned in some countries. Clue number two allows for measurement. Clue number three allows for digital exploration. Clue number four blurs sensitive locations.
Speaker 10: Zach, Google Earth, the bit that is Google Earth. There you are, and here goes you are. There you are, Zachy, there you are. You're doing zooman close enough on Google Earth, you'll find me.
Speaker 3: Is that right right now? No? Where?
Speaker 2: Probably in the white person are you also?
Speaker 3: Froz has one.
Speaker 1: Here's number two of g E. Clue number one are white. Clue number two in the US primarily appear in spring. Clue number three. On average, it would take about three to weigh a pound.
Speaker 3: Hawk Yep, goose eggs. That's right, it's a goose egg.
Speaker 1: Let's do it as in so far Sauce and Marnie have posted a goose egg to you.
Speaker 3: They both have zero.
Speaker 1: That's right, goose. It gets Chris on the board. We have a tie at the top. Zach has one. Hawk has one sort here is number three of g E. Clue number one.
Speaker 3: Considered serious or significant.
Speaker 1: Clue number two.
Speaker 3: Often has major consequences.
Speaker 1: Clue number three is critical and might be irreversible. Clue number four could cost you a game or a title. Clue number five is an oversight, blunder, or mistake. I don't clue clue number six, even though it sounds like it might. This doesn't have anything to do with a cemetery. Zach was first.
Speaker 3: Or grave air. That's right. That is a.
Speaker 1: Well done well you needed that time way to go grave error against Zach in the lead. So far, Marnie's made a grave air on all three. Paul, Wow, kids can't play the news.
Speaker 3: You guys break up, he said it not me. Don't be mad at me, laugh very hard, don't.
Speaker 1: I don't need you ros mad at me? Cast Oh sorry, Zach has too. Hawk has one. All the way around, Zach has too. Hawk has one. Here's number four.
Speaker 3: Of g E.
Speaker 1: Clue number one e R launched June sixth of two thousand and eight. Clue number two can help speed things up. Clue number three is.
Speaker 3: One hundred and twenty dollars.
Speaker 1: Clue number four you'll get a carduck talk global entry.
Speaker 3: That's right, brilliant, well done, well done. That is global entree.
Speaker 5: I could only think Internet stuff.
Speaker 1: Speed classic Marnie only thinking about the Internet.
Speaker 3: What did you do, Marny? What did you do to make him so angry? Yeah?
Speaker 1: What did you do?
Speaker 3: This so weird? She didn't buy the home game version at initials game dot com. She has none of us diet podcast has.
Speaker 1: Here is number five of g E Clue number one are held mm hmm. Clue number two impacts your house. Clue number three offers choices. Clue number four our regulated by boards, Zach. General election, that's right, a general election is the right answer.
Speaker 3: Well done, good, Zachary. We gotta get sauce. I have nothing. What's going on with you two? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I haven't released a new album years unless it's forced onto our iTunes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Hawk and I saw them. It was great.
Speaker 2: He cried a lot, though, Yeah, you were sad. We were up in the rafters. The punchback should be though it was three hours. He couldn't gamble.
Speaker 3: Is it's over? He was, Hawk has to Zach has threes in the lead, with five down, seven to go. Here's number six of g E Clue number one.
Speaker 1: This is a nod to a pivotal and influential role Clue number two.
Speaker 3: This was used after his death.
Speaker 1: Clue number three. This is a nickname for someone who has another very famous nickname, Clue number four as a direct connection to the Thirteenth Amendment. Clue number five is associated with freedom. Final clue clue number six, due to his part in abolishing slavery in the US.
Speaker 3: Honest Abe also was called this.
Speaker 1: Five four, three two one. No one gets the other nickname for Abraham Lincoln.
Speaker 3: He has history buffs. I thought it was he was the Great Emancipator. He's the Great Emancipator.
Speaker 1: Yep, just needed the first word, the Great Emancipator, Abraham Lincoln. All Right, that was a tough one. But still nobody gets the other honest Abe nickname. And we're halfway through the game. Zach has three, Hawk has two. Play saus ready, Martins? Did we start? Yes? Yes, so we're off at halftime. Zach has three, Hawk has two. Here's number seven.
Speaker 3: Of g E. Clue number one is often a start or beginning.
Speaker 1: Clue number two is.
Speaker 3: A slightly more formal option.
Speaker 1: Clue number three might be heard at a speech or at the theater. Marne Marnie was first Grand Entrance.
Speaker 3: Sauce go or pass. I'll pass.
Speaker 5: What you were going to say, it was a green interest, really.
Speaker 1: All right, Marnie's out for the rest of number seven. Clue number four might be heard during breaking news. Clue number five.
Speaker 3: This is considered polite.
Speaker 4: Hawk.
Speaker 3: Yep, good evening. That's right, good evening, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 1: Good evening. Gets chriss tied or the that is good evening. All right, we got five to go. Marnie and Sauce still goose eggs through seven, but you guys are not mathematically out. Zach and Hawk tied at the top. Five to go, go now, five to go. Here's number eight of g E. Clue number one debuted in Buffalo, New York in the eighteen forties. Clue number two found all over the Midwest. Clue number three can explode. Clue number four moves and stores Paul grain elevator. That's right, that's a grain elevator.
Speaker 3: Dang, that's good. That's hard.
Speaker 5: I didn't realize they explode.
Speaker 3: They can. Yeah, yeah, they can just flat out explode.
Speaker 5: If they get too hot, overloaded.
Speaker 2: What.
Speaker 1: Not?
Speaker 3: Exactly sure, who knows.
Speaker 2: Some kind of the gases, electric build up or something Yeah.
Speaker 3: All I know is that it wouldn't have made sense for Rocket Club to go like grain elevators, lots and lots of grain.
Speaker 1: The bit of silos was a better word. It made a lot more sense. Yeah, that is, That's why word choice matters. Silos is a better word. Descent. And they were spending all day in Lake Pegonze exactly next to grain elevators. Sauce, you're on the board. Zach and Hawk each have three, Sauce has one. We have four items left in game six nineteen.
Speaker 3: Everybody is still mathematically in this morning. Here's number nine of g E.
Speaker 1: Clue number one includes ask no questions and You'll be told no lies. Clue number two, originally a serial. Clue number three was created by a guy named Charles. Clue number four also famously includes we need never be Ashamed of our tears. Clue number five, this debuted in eighteen sixteen, is considered to be a classical clue. Clue number six, an orphan named Pip, is the focus of this Dickens novel five or huck Yep.
Speaker 3: Thank god. Great expectations, that's right, what that is? Great expectations? I'd never heard of that. Well, done the hogs of a wire, great expectations.
Speaker 1: You're a cat in the hat. We talked about it yesterday. You knew the whole plot, start to finish. The cat made a mess and cause chaos and then cleaned it up and whatnot and left.
Speaker 3: You nailed it. Yeah, you read that whole book, start to finish. I'm so proud of you.
Speaker 1: Hawk takes the lead with great expectations. We have three to go. Marnie, you're mathematically out, Sauce, you need all three?
Speaker 3: What math? Marnie's yes, Oh god, not rarely.
Speaker 1: We can not rarely mathematically out after nine, but she is sauce.
Speaker 3: You need all three to tie.
Speaker 1: Chris, Zach, you're just one back, so you're still come absolutely in this three to go.
Speaker 3: Here's number ten of g E. Clue number one often involves a group.
Speaker 1: Clue number two likely will cost you money. Clue number three might happen at the office. Clue number four might include rapping, Zach gift exchange. That's right, well that kind of rapping. Absolutely, you didn't fall for the bait. Yes, that kind of gift rapping, not like you know, cool mode.
Speaker 3: How is that the first rapper I thought of? It. I don't know, that's weird.
Speaker 1: We have a tie at the top after gift exchange gets Zach his fourth point. So Zach has four Hawk has for that mathematically eliminates Sauce. Two of you.
Speaker 3: Keep playing care that he cares that you're out. That's right. Two to go. Hawk and Zach tied at the top with four a piece.
Speaker 1: Here's number eleven of g Clue number one is safe. Clue number too.
Speaker 3: Is decent or trustworthy.
Speaker 1: Clue number three A A, A or B. What Clue number four no cracks or discoloration. Clue number five is morally sound kind Hawk good Egg. That's right, that's a good Egg. That's a good Egg. She was a bad egg. Would like some helpud frucasas was a bad egg. These are hard.
Speaker 6: This is the hardest list I've I've personally.
Speaker 3: Zach and Chris don't think so. In a year.
Speaker 1: Hawk takes the lead with one to go, So Zach, you need number twelve to tie. If Hawk, Marnie or Sauce gets number twelve, then Chris is victorious. Zach needs to force a tie, Chris going for the win. It all comes down to this game six nineteen. Here's the final item.
Speaker 3: Of g E.
Speaker 1: Clue number one is cosmetic clue number two sometimes one, rarely two. Clue number three is artificial Clue number four replaces a lost or damaged one Hawk.
Speaker 3: Hawk for the wind blast.
Speaker 1: I that's right, Wow, walks it off, Wow, victorious, real good and Chris.
Speaker 3: Wishes that was a real thinker. Yeah, there were some tough ones in there.
Speaker 4: I'd like to say thanks to my friends of radcot for sticking around through all those losses. I was sponsored today by Radcone Record dot com. You've received tempers off your entire order now through Monday in store or online at radcod dot com and use a promo code. Initials discount does not apply toppers, does everything else. The discount is Initials ten percent through Monday Radcone Record dot com.
Speaker 1: Thank you said a lot of losses, but again you had a couple of Fridays that you missed. I think you've won like three of five or something like that. I think you're running pretty hot in the games that you've actually been here for.
Speaker 3: It's the Year of the Hawk, It's something like that. Well done.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Those were top points too. You good games you have general. Yeah, one of them was fun.
Speaker 1: Is that the only thing when I said get the egg like the grill thing, Goose Egg and good Egg. Yeah, I could have. I guess snuck in green Egg for a three pete.
Speaker 3: You never know.
Speaker 1: Sometimes it's fun to use the same word over and over and over again and see if you guys catch on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, many Marty, what happened today?
Speaker 6: I was locked up?
Speaker 5: Yeah, we'll just absolutely locked up?
Speaker 1: Will just throw you off for password today? Or can you completely just reset online? I've got that key?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I kept thinking Gina Edison, my friend.
Speaker 3: Who the hell is that? That's that one last name again in college? Yeah? Starts with me, Regina, Yeah, Virgina. She was tiebreaker one, and I just.
Speaker 5: I couldn't get there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't know, man, Sometimes it's I don't know if it's the letters or the list or I just I wasn't even close, and even on great expectation, since all I could think was Great Escape, and I knew was tiebreaker.
Speaker 1: One because that's a famous movie, the Greatest Great Escape.
Speaker 6: And I knew it wasn't right, and I knew it was close, and I could not come up with expectations.
Speaker 1: Great Escape wouldn't have been a terrible guest. That's that's a thing. It's just not the right book.
Speaker 3: It's not a book. I might have been a book, but it was a famous movie.
Speaker 4: Marke Dolly Parton, You're going like this all they asked her. She does so many jobs, and she said.
Speaker 1: It all.
Speaker 3: She's the best, the best any she just gets it. She gets it. That's correct.
Speaker 1: She's comedically very clever, like she's she's ever been on Saturday Live.
Speaker 3: As like the host of the musical question. I'm surprised if she hasn't, but she probably.
Speaker 1: She's underrated comedic timing know like she she knows how to drop the one liners at the right time.
Speaker 3: She's very funny.
Speaker 2: She on season fourteen, episode seventeen, nineteen.
Speaker 3: Eighty nine, one of the better ones. I'll never forget it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, lovely, all right, congrats to Chris on the wind.
Speaker 3: That was big.
Speaker 9: Thank you.
Speaker 1: D go all right, So nine to noon is next. We're back five thirty to nine on Monday. Marnie, are you working TV this weekend?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 6: The Wolves actually are on Amazon Prime tonight and Sunday, ABC.
Speaker 5: The Okay see game and.
Speaker 6: Treasure Island was going to have a watch party for the Wolves, and I was going to be hosting it, but because we're getting multiple feet now of snow grease, they are going to look for another date.
Speaker 1: Okay, Sunday off.
Speaker 5: Watched party.
Speaker 6: I just got a text not going to happen, so understandably better to get in front of it just in case people playing and then it gets to cancel another day, so we're going to push it off.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if I get snowed in somewhere in Wisconsin, you guys have to go without me on Monday.
Speaker 3: I'll keep you up to date. Love you, love you. Everybody be saying fun fine, well making up that already have today.
Speaker 4: I would love you and joined Border one point being a weekend to join it by in the