Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I had a bad experience with my coffee, and I was just complaining Bailey about my coffee because I go to Caribouo every morning and they they're lovely. I have my barista and she's wonderful. I love her and she loves me and she knows my order and everything. And they forgot to put cream in it today, so or skim because I get skimm because I'm healthy.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 2: I think now I found out that oat milk is full of sugar. Full of sugar, yeah, because it has tastes so good. So yeah, you're having like a non dairy, but but you know it's full, it's full of Well.
Speaker 3: Dave has this giant coffee in front of him and then just puts in one tiny little mini MoU of creamer, mixes it with a fork, and then wipes the fork on his pants.
Speaker 2: I will it happen, Yeah, because I don't want to use a napkin to wipe the fork coffee, because I'd waste one napkin you.
Speaker 1: Put in your mouth instead of having dirty pants all day, yeah, I have dirty pants most days. Anyway.
Speaker 2: I want to be called Davy from now on. I was thinking about this in the drive in just to change things up. It's like Dave Ryan in the morning, Davy Ryan in the morning, Davy Ryan.
Speaker 4: And that's a teenage boy. When you say Davy.
Speaker 1: Somebody calls you Davy. You don't like it? Who is that? Oh? My sister, she calls you Davy boy, right.
Speaker 2: My sister forever, Donna, the one that I love her so much, but she drives me crazy. She has Davy baby boy, and I've hated that since I was a kid. I'm like, don't call me Davy baby boy. She forgets every god darned single time Davy baby boy. I hate it. But you guys can see I was thinking about this one. There's different varieties of your name. Yeah, Like Jenny has got Jennifer jen Jenny. Is there anything else that I'm missing?
Speaker 4: No, I mean those are different varieties of it.
Speaker 1: But I have a lot of nicknames. Yeah, do you have big booty, looty, big booty, louty just s right up?
Speaker 5: Booty, uh ja Booty was a while in high school. Looty because of my last name, and my last name really is Lutenberger. I know some people think that that's amazing. A lot of people think Dave made that one, but that is really my last name. You guys called me, Oh what did you call me for a while?
Speaker 1: Fart box? No, called master.
Speaker 4: Remember when you called me head master Jenny. You don't remember.
Speaker 5: It was a hot minute ago, probably like four years ago. You called me head master Jenny. Because I would always be so strict. Oh yeah, yes, yes, yes, but yeah, I feel like I've had a lot over the years.
Speaker 2: Well, then there's Bailey. So there's Bail, Bails, what other Bailey j.
Speaker 1: Bailey j Yeah.
Speaker 3: People called me Bails in high school and I always hated it, and now I'm to the point where I just got kind of gotten over it.
Speaker 1: At least they're calling me something.
Speaker 3: So because you'd be like, hey Bails, Hey Bails, and I'm like, okay, hey Bails, I get it.
Speaker 2: What yeah, right? What Nick? What name has the most varieties? I mean, there's Elizabeth, then there's Liz, Beth, Betty, Betty, Lizzy, Betsy, Lizzy, Elizabeth, and I know Elizabeth and it's a great name.
Speaker 3: I always wanted to be Margaretta because that's the high school my mom went to. Because then you can be Margaret, Margie, Margaretta, Greta, Peggy Peg.
Speaker 1: Then there's vontr and that's not your real name. No, my actual name is Davante.
Speaker 6: I know we play and say Fontavius all the time, but a lot of people go to that sometimes, or Vante Jenny.
Speaker 1: What does your mom call you? She calls When I was super young, she called me Buddha because I was just such a chunky baby. What your grandma call you? I believe she called me boom? Yeah, I get it. I was like, why are you asking that?
Speaker 6: So vants Davante.
Speaker 2: There's names like Charles. My middle name is Charles, also a ka Chuck. And then there's John can also be Jack. So if your name is John, you can be called Jack.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I know some people that are also Charles that are Charlie. I know, I know what his actual name is, Charles, but I think he goes by Carlos, which is odd.
Speaker 1: I know what Charles who goes by Trip? Are you serious?
Speaker 3: Is that? It's a family. Yeah, so that's something that was actually fascinating. So you have like one, two, three for second third, and so his dad.
Speaker 1: Was, oh, gosh, this is your ex by the way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so Trip was three because he was the third in the line, and his dad was Chip because he was a chip off.
Speaker 1: The old block. The second one funny, you get what I mean, I kind of do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I me just thought about this on the way and so davey Ryan or David David Ryan in the morning, too much of a handful, Okay, well just stick stick with Dave. Then the Broncos won last night. That was good news for me. I watched part of the game. The Broncos sucked last night, but they did pull it out. They squeaked out a win ten to seven over the lowly freaking Las Vegas Raiders. So I thought it would throw that out there. And also Dayton's Holiday Market is going to return. W I guess that's a big deal. Also today National Cancer Awareness Day, going and get your screening, do your breast self exam if you are I don't know what age you need to start doing your breast self exam, but make sure you do it because I will give you this little bit of information. I've known probably half a dozen women or more, including Lee Wohlsvik, my daughter, and my wife have all had a breast cancer concern and they'll find a lump and they'll be like, oh my gosh, and it scares the blank out of you. And then you go in and you find out so much of the time, don't panic. It was assist every single time, like you're a fatty little deposit. Yeah, every single time. But do your screening anyway, Jenny?
Speaker 1: Do you need a screening?
Speaker 3: John?
Speaker 4: Oh, you know, I actually just had my physical that was like a week ago.
Speaker 1: Volunteer, Yet I warm up my hands.
Speaker 2: You're some helpless You're ridiculous maille. That War of the Roses begins in a second text. If anything's on your mind, you need to shout out or anything like that. Kdewb One would be back with War of the Roses on KD. Apparently something old is new aet. TIMEX watches are now trending.
Speaker 1: And here's why.
Speaker 2: They've been around for over one hundred and seventy years, and they just you know, they're reliable, they're inexpensive, and you know, they got like a Mickey Mouse.
Speaker 1: Watch or whatever.
Speaker 2: And these days the company is kind of pushing the luxury brand a little bit and they're making timex watches cool. The reason is rolexes are too expensive, they're too showy, they're too gaudy, and people are tired of so much tech on their arm with an Apple Watch or a fit Bit, so they want a Timex.
Speaker 1: Watch, but they want one that's a little spendy.
Speaker 2: I mean, you spend many an inexpensive bag or shoes, why not a Timex watch. So they're around one thousand to two thousand dollars and they seem to be in demand by watch enthusiasts who enjoy fancy styling but don't want to pay ten thousand dollars for a Rolex watch. I mean minimum ten thousand dollars for a Rolex watch.
Speaker 1: Dave, are you watch person?
Speaker 2: I used to be, but never expensive. I think I had a Nevada, which is like a seven hundred dollars watch. Then I've wore it for years and it's sitting in a drawer because I got my Apple Watch. And I never never feel the need to have another watch because I love having you know, the world on my wrist.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, I'm only twenty four, so maybe it's like when I get older, i'll appreciate it. I was never a big watch person. I have a watch that I wear at a fancy events and it doesn't even work. It's literally just a prop because I don't think you should wear an Apple watch with nice outfits.
Speaker 1: You look like you're in ben Ten, like you're a spy in ben Ten. Huh, like you're a spy kid or something. All right, one more on. You can't make this stuff up.
Speaker 2: Longest married couples in the longest married couple in the world, it is Eleanor and Lyle. They've been married for eighty three years.
Speaker 1: How old?
Speaker 2: So they're one hundred and seven and one hundred and eight. They're still lucid. They don't get around like they used to, but they're still lucid enough. When somebody said how do you make it last so long, she said, we just melded. We love each other, and Lyle said, I love my wife. It's that simple.
Speaker 1: They got married at twenty three and twenty four.
Speaker 2: How what year did they get married? Eighty three years ago, so let's just round it out to eighty years ago. Forty late forties. They got married in the late for fourteen forty two, nineteen forty two during they got married during World War Two.
Speaker 1: Wow, wowrazy, that is amazing.
Speaker 2: All right, need to sing a long song of the day they get to sing a long song of the day idea, then let us know what should we run a little bit late on Fridays because of War of the Roses, and we run a little bit late, but we'd still love to do a sing along song for you. So let's do Dave's Dirt, okay, and during the dirt you text in it Katie WB one five three nine two one and let us know what you would like to sing along with this morning, because it'll make it feel good.
Speaker 1: Who's making a comeback? Who's been canceled?
Speaker 4: And whatever happened to Ashley Parker Angel?
Speaker 1: It's Dave's Dirt on kat WB.
Speaker 2: This diva is getting some crap because of her demands. When she flies, they say that this person won't fly commercially unless six business class seats are available for her. The glam squad handlers and their personal assistant. If turbulence hits, assistant said, those are the faces she needs to see, she won't do the celebrity class divide. No assistants are going to be back in row thirty eight, and no stylists are wedged in next to the toilets.
Speaker 1: Who do you think it is? Jenny?
Speaker 5: Well, that's fine, yeah, I know who it is.
Speaker 1: You know who it is too.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say one of the Kardashians'm gonna say Choe.
Speaker 2: No, that would be a little I think they probably don't ever fly they fly private all the time. I guess I think they do. Yeah, this Ariana Grande, and I don't think she does it. I think that she does sometimes fly private when she flies commercials. She insists on those seats. I think that if you're arian A Grande. I'm not a huge fan of her, but it's like you've earned the and if you want to have your friends sit with you, then like.
Speaker 5: That, Like imagine Dave gets special treatment and the three of us are back in the very last row.
Speaker 1: That's exactly what happen. It's like, I actually.
Speaker 5: Applaud Ariana for demanding that for her team. I think that that's actually a nice thing about her.
Speaker 6: I wonder if that's because she didn't go to the Wicked premiere this week in Brazil.
Speaker 1: She said there were flight issues. I wonder if that's what it was, or like actual issues. She's the issue, but oh I can't come. There's issues.
Speaker 5: So I am very very excited as a millennial because I grew up Washington. Lizzie Maguire, I love Hillary Duff, and she has a new song that came out yesterday. It's called Mature.
Speaker 2: Here's a clip, very catchy, that is a catchy, catchy song.
Speaker 1: Will it become a hit? I don't know. I love her in general.
Speaker 3: David Harber is been invited to join the Stranger Things promotional to her after not being invited. There's been a lot of like heat going on with David Harbor right now because Lily Allen just dropped her album which is essentially like a giant roast of him and how awful he is. And then Millie Bobby Brown, who plays Eleven in Stranger Things, filed a harassment complaint against him with pages of accusations of bullying from him to her. But they were at the premiere last night and they were like arm in arm last thing. Yeah, Well, either that or it was just a bunch of bullhorn to get us to talk about them, which is also very possible.
Speaker 6: Everything's a rollout, I know exactly, everything speaking a rollout.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about this Ed sheeron doc.
Speaker 6: We've been talking about it and they officially released the trailer is called one Shot with Ed Sheeran.
Speaker 3: We're filming this one shot consich I think will be.
Speaker 1: It's a cool neighborhood. Oh it's Hell's Kitchen, right, that's boy.
Speaker 6: And the reason that's called one shot is because it is shot and literally the entire thing is him walking to New York City has done in one take from the same director of that show Dave, and I like. That's called Adolescents, same director, the same exact director. That's cool, and it comes out in November, I believe, twenty first, so not.
Speaker 1: Far at all, really really cool. Okay, we got to.
Speaker 5: Give a quick shout out because we've talked about this on the show before. It's a shout out to all the teachers that survived this crazy full moon week.
Speaker 1: It's been a crazy week.
Speaker 5: We have talked about that on the show, where teachers say that kids are just fairal when there's a full moon. So good job teachers for surviving this week.
Speaker 1: And the beaver moon at that.
Speaker 2: All right, that is the dirt brought to you by six one two injured one. So hold on one second, wait, now you know what the song is going to be brought to you by six one two injured Heimer and Lammer's Injury Law. A lot of great suggestions for the singalong song of the day, and we could have chosen any of them, but we had to pick one, so we went with this singalong song of the day.
Speaker 1: He won't told me.
Speaker 2: It's Katie WB on the Dave Ryan Show. That's your sing a long song of the day. Hope you enjoyed it. You are is the last day for the whole Sabrina Carpenter A keyword thing, So I just want to make sure you stay here for another ten minutes or so so you get that keyword and get a little more joy and connection. We're all so lonely. We are less. Everybody's so lonely. Sometimes even if you're surrounded by people, sometimes you're lonely. You're surrounded by a partner that you know whatever, Yeah, you got kids around you, you're not whatever. You feel lonely. Sometimes the radio is your perfect connection for that, because we can do things. Spotify does not make you feel connected. Spotify does not. A podcast might make you feel but they're not live. We're live right now on March fourth of twenty eighteen, and we're live.
Speaker 1: We love you. Yeah, it does. Spotify love you.
Speaker 4: No, No, David's not twenty eighteen.
Speaker 1: It's twenty seventeen.
Speaker 2: Twenty seventeen. Sorry about that, all right, we'll be back in a second. This is really interesting. There's a woman who is good. We're going to talk to her. She was going to get a divorced. She had it all, going through it in her and then something occurred to her that made her say, I don't think I want a divorce. What made her change her mind from I got one foot out the door to I think I'm in this for life And we'll talk about it next on KATWB along with your Sabrina Carpenter.
Speaker 1: Keyword