Speaker 1: Star one on one three.
Speaker 2: It's Marcus in the morning, and we are back with second date update this morning. Let's bring our guy on, Nolan. Good morning, are you there?
Speaker 3: Good morning, I'm here.
Speaker 1: How do you I'm all right? How are you old? Enough? With the ghosting and all? I mean, yeah, I'm good. Let me just super confused. I don't know why Capri has ghosted me. You know, let's well, let's talk about her.
Speaker 3: We met up in Cooper Tino, went to this awesome Mexican spot.
Speaker 1: Uh huh uh.
Speaker 3: You know, we had some tacos. I mean, we shared a plate, which is kind of cool, talked about travel. We both have traveled quite a bit. I've actually traveled a lot in Mexico, so I was kind of you know, she was interested in that.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, if you shared a plate andy with your hands, that's very intimate.
Speaker 1: I mean, you're basically engaged, right.
Speaker 3: That's true. That's true. It was fun. It just felt like it was all natural and calm. I walked her to her car afterwards. Uh, and I totally thought it was like an obvious second date was going to happen. I mean, it was just, you know, it was just a wet, you know.
Speaker 2: Okay, go ahead and mut your phone and let's get this thing started. Let's try to figure out why she ghosted.
Speaker 3: Try.
Speaker 1: Hi, is this Capri? This is Capri. It's Marcus from Star one O one three? Good morning? How are you?
Speaker 4: Oh? Hi, I'm good. Yeah, I'm good.
Speaker 1: Do you listen to the show?
Speaker 4: Sure? Do?
Speaker 1: Sweet?
Speaker 2: First of all, I'm fascinated the name Capri. Is that like like the pants or the sun?
Speaker 4: Yeah, everybody asked me that.
Speaker 1: I literally have never heard that name.
Speaker 4: My parents from their honeymoon in Capri in Italy. Okay, and I don't like to think about it too much, but I think that's why I'm here, and so that's what they name me.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, well welcome. So we're doing second date update right now? Are you familiar?
Speaker 4: Oh? Yes, am, Now it makes a little more sense.
Speaker 1: I think, sweet. So yeah, do you know how it works?
Speaker 4: Yes? I do.
Speaker 2: Okay, you've been on a date recently, a gentleman who may or may not be listening in I have.
Speaker 4: I would imagine this is about Nolan, who I haven't responded to since thirty eight.
Speaker 1: So Nolan, are you there?
Speaker 3: I'm here? Yeah, Okay, Capri.
Speaker 1: Hey, Hi, Nolan, So Capri, why did you go star guy? Did he do something? What happened?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I guess it was kind of multiple things, but I would say, right, I mean, Nolan, I think that it started out strong. It wasn't until maybe kind of midway. I think that we were sharing about, you know, some family dynamics. But maybe it was a little bit of the over sharing that made me kind of pause a little bit and kind of took some notes on some of the things that had come up. You know, you'd shared with me, which you know, I felt really glad that you were comfortable to share with me. But about that, you you know, currently aren't speaking to three different family members, like not just distant, but like fully blocked three family members for a variety of reasons, right, like you had mentioned, well.
Speaker 3: But they were good reasons though, right Like my sister you know, like we had a Venmo argument.
Speaker 4: It was all political, Okay, uh huh.
Speaker 3: Is that really an issue? Like I have strong boundaries, right, I feel like that's healthy.
Speaker 4: And your mom also right, well, yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean that's just for now. I mean, she's not risk in my boundaries, so I had to block her for a moment, but I'm sure you know we'll be back to talking soon.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, you know, families are complicated, but sounded a little chaotic to me, and that kind of left me questioning maybe if there was more going on than was shared, you know, like, I'm not one hundred percent convinced that maybe it's not you rather than everybody else. But that's not even the strangest thing. When the check came, Nolan confidently said to me, like, I got it, and immediately then followed with asking me if I had vell because he wanted to split everything. And when I say split everything, I mean down to the scent. I mean I was watching him calculate the tip attack and then he even divided the glaucamule that we shared based on who he felt eight more bites of the guacamule.
Speaker 1: Very was he literally calculating on his phone or something?
Speaker 4: Or oh yeah, I was just literally staring at him, watching him do the math on his phone.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, Nolan, back to you. What's really going on? You said you got it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, look I got it, as in I was going to figure it out for us. Yeah, I just don't like, you know, when with like unclear money energy. You know, when it's like you said a precedent, it's like I'm always buying or you're always buying or whatever, like we're just equal.
Speaker 4: You said to me, I got it, but then you wanted to put it, which I found to be there.
Speaker 3: I had the calculator.
Speaker 1: I got it.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's the way, you know, And then I was going to cover it, and you were going to pay me back.
Speaker 4: With zel not how it works for me when somebody told me they got the chuck.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what that means, Nolan, guy, you guys, hang on, hang on, hang on, hey Capri.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was very strange.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's just not what I'm looking for. And I should have been mature enough to not ghost him, but I ghosted him because I didn't want to have this conversation. I just don't think he's open minded enough to be able to be accountable for something that was a little bit bizarre.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll take care of him. You go ahead and keep being awesome.
Speaker 4: Thank you for listening, Thanks for calling and getting me through it.