Speaker 1: Continued very cold. You know, if you're into like the winter sports and things like that, then maybe you're celebrating. The rest of us are like, okay, how much longer until spring?
Speaker 2: No, even if you're in a winter sports this is not the weather to be outside doing it. Like I was planning on I'm going to be in Duluth this weekend. I was planning on going to Spirit on Saturday. It's a high of negative seven. That doesn't make for fun winter sports. That makes for miserable time where you're going to do one run and then you're like, let's go get a beer at the shell. Yea, So I don't I'm going to do that. I do have to say, though, that there are one particular group of winter sports people that I despise. I personally actually would say that they're all a holes, and those are snowmobilers.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I was up in the up for like two point five seconds this weekend, and as I'm driving up there and driving back, you know, you see the snowmobilers going pass on the side road. They're going so fast, and then you see the crossing for them to get to the other side to a different trail. So many of them will cross when there's a car coming right up to them.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: And there was one point where and I'm just like, I am a very self aware driver, so I saw when I see snowmobilers, I slowed down in general because I just like, do not know where they might be crossing. And there was one guy who almost crossed. He slammed on his brakes. I slammed on mine. Well, I was already starting to slow down because I saw them, but like he almost crossed as he shouldn't have, and his buddy probably shouldn't have crossed either, because everyone else in the group had crossed. And then there was one guy left his buddy right before him shouldn't have with me coming. And I don't think that snowmobilers have any sort of right away when it comes to a highway correct the highway.
Speaker 4: I truly don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't think they have a right of way, But somebody whose snowmobiles might.
Speaker 3: Know, I just I don't know.
Speaker 2: I feel like I've heard so many stories about snowmobilers getting an accidents. They drive way too fast. I know you can get pulled over on snowmobiles. I saw a cop that was like parked into like the road where a trail was, and I thought like, oh, I better slow down, he's going to come after me. But I realized I think he was waiting for snowmobilers to go past, not drivers on the road. But yeah, I just think that snowmobilers are kind of a holes. And I just don't I know that.
Speaker 1: I don't back that statement off a little bit because you know what's gonna happen later this afternoon. The parking lot is going to be full of angry snowmobilers you know who you are, signs that say canceled Jenny Cam. And I don't want to have to go out there and play kate these people because most of them are drunk. Now that's a joke right there, and a well a lot of snowmobilers they stop at the bars.
Speaker 3: Yes, and then you know as well.
Speaker 1: But I've never really encountered snowmobile problems.
Speaker 4: I never really have.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's rare that it's snowing enough in the Twin Cities that they can ride around.
Speaker 3: Well really, that's that's the truth.
Speaker 2: I really have never experienced them, really around the city, so it's probably a different beast around here, but up in the Up it is everywhere, and it's scary. It's it's at night. It's dark. Yeah, you see little lights going past, and you're like, ah, So I feel like most of them that I've experienced when I've been driving in the snowmobile areas, they just seem very reckless.
Speaker 4: And so I wonder why that is.
Speaker 1: I wonder if it's kind of like, you know, we're we're out here for fun, and you know, people are watching for us, and maybe culturally up there people are like, oh, well, we got to give them right away. Somebody says they do not naturally legally have the right of way. Yeah, but I wonder if they just kind of like, eh, you know, we're just you know, we're just doing our thing and people are going to stop for us.
Speaker 5: Well. I always here of like really like horror stories of people on snowmobiles where they you know, get mangled or die or whatever because they're not, you know, being safe.
Speaker 2: Well, that and the fact that you literally any bar you go pass up in the Up it's filled with snowmobilers in the parking lot, and that concerns me as well. Yeah, like you're just I feel like so many people and I'm I will say, I understand that there are responsible people out there, but a lot of people will go to cabins, snowmobiles, local bar, have some drink, snowmobile back. And that is very concerning to me because talk about something that you could really hurt yourself or someone else, Well.
Speaker 4: It does happen quite often.
Speaker 1: I think it's you know, as somebody who rides a motorcycle will also go to the bars and then have a drink. But riding a motorcycle, I've never really snowmobile a little bit once or twice. It takes a lot more concentration. Plus with a motorcycle, you're on the road with cars and trucks right, whereas a snowmobile you're usually riding single file I think, down a trail. So maybe there's a perception of safety instead of like, you know, the danger of you know, drive and drunk.
Speaker 2: Someone said that it's my fault that I slowed down for the snowmobilers and that that's what caused the issue.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I feel like I'm just being aware. I feel like I'm being aware of the fact that they could potentially for some reason not see me.
Speaker 3: So I'm gonna slow down.
Speaker 2: So that I do because I saw their buddies like crossing the road ahead of me. So I was slowing down in the case that someone was going to cross when I was coming up to it.
Speaker 3: I feel like that is what I should have done.
Speaker 2: I don't think kept barreling at sixty five miles per hour as there's snowmobilers clearly crossing the road ahead of me. I think that that was a dumb move. So I very much disagree with your.
Speaker 5: Defensive driving, and that's the way you should drive. That's what they taught me in driver's d well.
Speaker 1: Here's a you know, as somebody calling Jenny's city folk, which I think is funny. The bar full of sleds concerned you, but a parking lot full of cars doesn't city people?
Speaker 4: Smacking my head?
Speaker 3: I do sure, Jenny.
Speaker 1: Did you hit them? Did they hit you? I guess not. Move on with your life.
Speaker 2: Now all the snowmobilers are coming at me. You're right, I didn't hit them. They did not hit me. But I do think that I shouldn't have to be concerned about slamming on my brakes because you are driving reckless across the road. I think that that's an irresponsible snowmobiler.
Speaker 1: Well, here's somebody who says viat tacks. Clearly a lot of these people didn't have to take and past snowmobile safety when they were younger. My siblings and I all had to back in the day before we were ever allowed to ride alone. I wonder, I don't know. I don't know what kind of licensing, if there's any licensing for a snowmobile. I really don't yeh, I don't know. I just I just say again, I mean maybe once out of every six or ten years in Minnesota, in this part of Minnesota, do we get enough snow to even see snowmobiles in the ditch right when they do? Like I live out in chan Hassen, now Victoria. I would see during snowy winters a lot of snowmobile trails on the.
Speaker 4: Side of the road.
Speaker 5: I see, like I see maybe like two a year, and I go like, oh, there they are. Yeah, but I've never had them like cross over the highway. That would terrify me if because suddenly you're watching a vehicle go the wrong way like sideways when you're going front ways, you know what I mean. Like, I mean, it's like watching a deer run across the road. Yeah, you're gonna freak out because they're going away that you're not.
Speaker 4: Are you talking perpendicular?
Speaker 5: Yeah, there you go, perpendicular versus I'm saying horizontal.
Speaker 3: Don't you vertical?
Speaker 4: You know what I mean?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, perpendicular.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So I can totally see why you would panic, because that's not something you.
Speaker 1: Get off your phone. Jenny, you weren't on your phone while you're driving out there. All the time you're on your phone, You're playing Angry Birds and Wordle and then snowmobile shows up in front of you and alvison it's their fault.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you one thing that I definitely don't do when driving that van. That thing has the worst breaks.
Speaker 3: In the world. I need new rotors. It barely functions.
Speaker 2: Okay, I am not sitting on my phone being distracted while driving your thing, because I will kill myself if I'm distracted.
Speaker 1: I hear you text messages Jenny's talking about. She said she made a blanket statement, which is totally unfair. It's kind of like saying all DJs or morons. Well most of us, I'll say that, are not all of us.
Speaker 2: I said that I think snowmobilers are a holes. They're very reckless, and I feel like they need to be a little bit safer.
Speaker 1: This text has I agree with Jenny. Snowmobiler suck. They're rude, ignorant, and they most definitely don't have the right of way on road. Stop it with the blanket statements.
Speaker 4: Jenny is right.
Speaker 1: I grew up in the up and all the bubble heads are ridiculous. When they snowmobile, they call them both the head bubbles. There's so many dust that happened because of lack death No, maybe deaths that happened because of lack of common sense. Yeah right, I didn't know what is it called the bubblehead?
Speaker 3: And are they all wearing helmets? That's my question.
Speaker 4: You wear a helmet?
Speaker 3: Oh, I think it's definitely required.
Speaker 2: I will say that I saw everyone wearing helmets for that, so at least good on them that they're wearing their helmets. But I just think that they're pretty I mean, like, I know there's people in every sport, any kind of like adventurous sport, there's people who are probably a holes. I would just say that snowmobilers in general, ninety nine percent of them are top tier ears. Maybe twenty percent of them are you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: I think there are a hole skiers. Those are the ones who are bombing the hill. And then we'll smack into somebody, a little kid who's like, you know, she's learning to snowplow, going back and forth, and here comes a snowboarder at sixty miles an hour, and yeah, the up the downhill skier always has the right of way because they can't see you. But a lot of snowboarders, you know, I mean nothing, not a lot. One in a hundred snowboarders or jerks. One in anybody is a jerk.
Speaker 3: So you're so funny.
Speaker 2: You're like one of those people who are like, no, we don't want snowboarders on the mountains. Skiers are the same as snowboarders too.
Speaker 1: What do you mean I never said we don't still want snowboarders in the mountain. I'm a snowboarder.
Speaker 2: Myself, but I'm saying that I feel like you're blaming snowboarders more for bombing mountains, where I would say that, like men my experience, it's like skiers up bomb mountains.
Speaker 1: More really yeah, okay, you know my experience is different because usually snowboarders are younger, they'refore more reckless.
Speaker 2: Yeah so, but you can also go faster on a ski on skis, I think than snowboarding.
Speaker 4: I go real slow. I'm on the green run.
Speaker 5: You want to go?
Speaker 2: Videos of you, I remember you were like Jenny. I took this video of me with like opro and I was going so fast and I was so excited, and that I look back, I know it.
Speaker 3: He's like I was barely moving.
Speaker 1: It looks like it seems like you're going so fast, and then you look at it, it's like, okay, I'm creeping along, all right.
Speaker 5: What's your favorite kind of chicken pride?
Speaker 4: Cool?
Speaker 3: Sorry? I was having a conversation with Mont over there. Nice. I haven't heard you guys.
Speaker 2: Honestly thought Mons Mike was off here at one point that I like looked over to make sure you were turned on.
Speaker 4: Was like, we don't.
Speaker 3: We don't have a horse in this rice.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's give away some tickets to go see. Let's see who I want to give away tickets to this time. Oh maybe let's do let's do Conan Gray, con and Gray gonna be a the Target Center on February nineteenth. We get your tickets for you right now. If you want to go, we'd love to send you. Call me if you are an enthusiastic caller with a desire to go see Conan Gray. So that number is six five one nine eight nine KD double U B and we'll get you taken care of. We'll do the daily Daily coming up in a second. Stay here on kd WB. It's KTWB. Let's do the daily Bailey.
Speaker 3: Which item in your house gets Employee of the Month? Think about it? Think about what's item in.
Speaker 5: Your house that maybe you use the most, you value the most. Which one gets Employee of the month? Mine is a microwave because I use that almost every day to warm up all of the food that I eat, because I don't actually use the oven.
Speaker 3: Hero, So mine is the microwave.
Speaker 1: Dave electric water heater kettle because I enjoy drinking hot tea in the afternoon. That is my treat during the day, and so it gets a good workout every single day.
Speaker 3: All right, your electric kettle amazing, Jenny.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go with my shower head not let me explain, okay, because I love to just like let the water run on me on normal days. But currently, with like all of the back neck pain and stuff I've been dealing with, it has really been helping. I've been taking baths at like midnight and like having the shower head on me the whole.
Speaker 5: You have one of them, like fancy ones that have like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, nice, good to know. Vine.
Speaker 5: If which item in your household gets Employee of the month?
Speaker 3: Ooh item and the.
Speaker 7: Cureg maybe for the same reason, answer because I like using it for tea, for hot tea. Okay, after a long day of talking here and just talking my girlfriend's ear off, I like to make some tea to soothe my throat.
Speaker 5: All right, Now that we have the answers for all of these Mine was microwave, Daves is an electric kettle, Jenny's was the shower head, and Vonce was the cuig. Now, if all of these items became sentient, which would be the leader?
Speaker 4: And why does that mean?
Speaker 3: A live like alive?
Speaker 5: They all they all got a brain and now they can, you know, talk and moving things, and they're sentient creatures.
Speaker 1: Waited the microwave because the shower head is kind of a dope personality.
Speaker 2: Could ruin, could ruintronics, So the showerhead could? I could?
Speaker 5: Yeah, the showerhead honestly, I do think could be the bully of the group because one burst of water from the shower head, all of these other ones dead, dead, absolutely dead.
Speaker 7: But how different is the showerhead than then a cureig or what is it, David teapot?
Speaker 4: Carry electric?
Speaker 3: It's not electric. The shower head is not electric.
Speaker 7: Butew hot water, rule and fear theew hot water.
Speaker 2: What is the microwave going to do to a shower head?
Speaker 4: Stop on it? Look at it?
Speaker 3: Funny exactly so I think I win. I think Jenny wins.
Speaker 4: I don't think you. I think it's okay to lose. I don't think that. I think it's not a characteristic of your personality.
Speaker 1: Serious question your No, it's not a very serious not defending your personality. I would not defend someone. Oh my god, Jenny is so competitive. She's defending a shower the biggest brass of the the appliances in your house. That is the dumbest thing ever.
Speaker 3: I thought those were funny.
Speaker 1: The microwave probably wins, followed by the curing, then the electric water kettle kettle there you followed by a brainless dopey shower.
Speaker 3: Head to be brainless.
Speaker 1: Mine is the brain up. Yeah, I'm not bragging about it, and I'm just sitting there following your lead. You're the leader with a microwave.
Speaker 3: Can cook a steak?
Speaker 4: What if I change it to mike leep friar?
Speaker 2: I am concerned if you think of micro can cook a steak?
Speaker 7: That button, yes, go look for what if I change mine to a deep.
Speaker 5: Friar microwaves deep friar could be potentially Greek, could be a leader friars.
Speaker 7: They could cook about the same as a microwave, but maybe a little bit more.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and a toaster.
Speaker 1: It was a very brave It is a brave, little brave little Yeah.
Speaker 4: Sorry, your chance at one thousand.
Speaker 1: Dollars just to enter this nationwide keyword on our website.
Speaker 3: Money. That's money kd w.
Speaker 1: B dot com. Okay, go do that and you will get some. It's got to play the game. By the way, the incoming call that called it comes from an unknown number or it says no caller, I d So if you get that phone call within an hour.
Speaker 4: That's us.
Speaker 1: Probably it could be something else, but it's very likely US. So go enter the keyword money on KDW dot com. The endgame here is one thousand bucks that'll come in handy for Christmas bills or hating bills. Spring break coming up the keyword money, Go enter that. Don't text it. This is not a texting contest. Go to KDWB dot com. Enter that, and then watch for your phone to ring from a the number that says no caller ID, that's us calling good luck. Money is the keyword. Bruno Mars on KDWB is so amazing. He is touring everywhere. He's going to be at the stadium at the US Air Force Academy, which is just the most bizarre thing ever. Oh that's true though, you're just making it. No, it's a true story. It's like a giant stadium that they use mostly for football, but once every X amount of years a big concert will come in. This big this is big enough for him to come.
Speaker 4: Yeah, baby, so looking forward to it.
Speaker 7: I've knocked down a couple of grandma's to get tickets. Thankfully I didn't have to. But I'll be there May thirteenth.
Speaker 4: And we'll have tickets for you.
Speaker 1: I think we gave away tickets all weekend on yet it would be So we'll be back in a second. Vaunt is going to stir the pot and we'll get to Dave start coming up on KD. Vont is here to stir the pot. Jamester the pot a little while ago, am I saying that most snowmobilers and I think she said all snowmobilers are jerks.
Speaker 2: Okay, sterks, and they're reckless and they should chill out on driving so fast and crossing road traffic.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm a big fan of reckless driving snowmobilers. So I got your back now, But what's on your mind?
Speaker 7: Janet Jackson is a mid artist, and I'm so sick of people over.
Speaker 4: Hyping Janet Jackson.
Speaker 3: I know Janet Jackson.
Speaker 7: There was a conversation a while ago that Janet Jackson was like the queen of pop.
Speaker 3: Please, I know her brother.
Speaker 4: Is the King of pop.
Speaker 3: There, I don't know it was she.
Speaker 7: I think Lizzo said that Janet Jackson was the queen of pop. I know she's the sister of the King of pop, Michael Jackson, but I cannot. This might be a generational thing, but I think you can't name five great to Janet Jackson songs.
Speaker 1: Okay, nasty, nasty? What have you done for me lately?
Speaker 3: All for you?
Speaker 4: All for you?
Speaker 3: Struggling?
Speaker 7: You don't have to struggle to name five great Michael Jackson hits, right, Yeah, Well that's because that's Michael Jackson.
Speaker 5: That's supreme count if it's with Michael Jackson. That was a great song. That's a great song, great song. I love that song.
Speaker 1: I think that she is not maybe a contestant for Queen of Pop, but I think she was amazing. It's like just because she's, like you know, only has a limited number of songs. Those songs were pretty amazing. Rhythm Nation, yeah much, miss you much?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Who do you think would sell out?
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna say you spank, I'll say who do you think.
Speaker 4: Will sell out?
Speaker 7: The g spot quicker, Janed Jackson or j Loe?
Speaker 5: Yes? Well, because okay, then name any hits from j Loo other than Jenny from the Black.
Speaker 3: I'm reel stop, I'm reel loud. She left it loud. That's good. I thought that was glorious stuff.
Speaker 7: I can't name you one other than Jenny from the Block one. Jlo's sung either. But I've always said that I think Jlo I don't think Jlo.
Speaker 4: Knows her lane.
Speaker 1: Jelo's music was disposable kind of garbage, to be honest.
Speaker 2: Vision great, but it was also great.
Speaker 1: It was it was okay, it was disposable garbage. She used to say, j Loo as an entertainer is disposable garbage.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: I always thought Jlo never really found her lane in music and performing or in the movies.
Speaker 1: She but you know what, she's still a name. You don't look at her and go, oh, she's washed up. She's still doing her same disposable garbage.
Speaker 3: Which is more than Janet Jackson can say.
Speaker 4: Yeah, don't know.
Speaker 5: I think Janet Jackson understands she had a time and she was good in that time, and then she's hung it up, and Jlo keeps trying and she should probably hang it up.
Speaker 1: Doesn't she do a Las Vegas residency? I want to say j not Janet. I don't know what Janet does these days.
Speaker 2: I think Jalo was like released a tour and then like kind of canceled it because like seats were in salad something. So then I think she was talking about doing her residency, but I don't remember if that actually came to fruition or not.
Speaker 7: Wellonstar's The Pot, Dana Jackson mid sauce.
Speaker 1: I love her, Okay, thank you, all right, let's do the dirt. We'll cover everything going on in showbiz. Coming up next on Katie WB.
Speaker 8: A celebrity Rag Worth reading dave S dirt on KATIEWB.
Speaker 1: Well, let's just talk about the football game last night. Handle it real quick. But Indiana is the national champion. And Indiana, in case you don't know, they have been a doormat of of college football for a long time. They've not had winning seasons, very just a very spotty record over the past fifty years or so, and they're now national champions and it's just unbelievable. It'd be kind of like if the Gophers, and I love the Gophers, don't get me wrong, if the Gophers became national champion and beat everybody from Miami to Ohio State, it'd be like, whoa where are the Gophers that I know? And don't get me wrong, I love the Gophers and a lot of the time under PJ. Fleck, they do really well, but they're national champions and it's Indiana. That was kind of crazy. So that game was on last night and sadly that wraps up the college football season.
Speaker 3: Apparently it was a really good game too, like.
Speaker 5: It was going back and forth, back and forth, back and forth. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't stay up and watch most of the second half, but yeah, it was very good.
Speaker 2: Bailey knows so much about dating regular I was gonna play by play of what was going on.
Speaker 5: I don't, actually I wasn't. I was like, good for you, buddy, Wow, that's nice.
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 5: Is that?
Speaker 2: Rocky just dropped a new album last week, and so he was on the Tonight Show and here he is talking about meeting Rihanna, who he has many children with.
Speaker 4: Yoh, it was crazy.
Speaker 6: We met outside of a night club, ironically in New York. I wasn't famous at the time. She was obviously Rihanna, and.
Speaker 4: I couldn't get in.
Speaker 6: The Bounces didn't want to let me in, and I was with my friend late great Verge ab Law and Matthew Williams. You know, we uh kind of was getting into it with the Bounces and she kind of came out and we locked eyes right away, and I was just like in the days, and you know, I was a little embarrassed that she caught me, like, you know, bickering with the guard and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: It's not me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm cool on on the list. She helped you get in it.
Speaker 3: No, oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: So Rihanna just like kind of slummed it a little bit with a sap Rocky. I mean, obviously he's huge now, but like she was in the club and he's out there fighting with the security to get let me in.
Speaker 3: I said that she's Louise, so we know that. Oh gosh, who's the guy doing the Super Bowl halftime show? Bad Bunny, Bad Bunny.
Speaker 5: I almost had, Oh my gosh, I just heard a b and I was like, ooh oh, so we all know that he's doing the halftime show. So Green Day is doing a opening ceremony show. So they are kicking off Super Bowl super Bowl sixty doing a medley of their songs during the opening ceremony, which will be welcoming MVPs of previous Super Bowls to the Super Bowl Game, which happens on February eighth. So maybe if you like Green Day, you can watch that as well, Christie.
Speaker 3: That's a part of it.
Speaker 7: I assume Christapleton took his kids to the Aerostour and this is what you have to say about Taylor Swift.
Speaker 4: But I took my kids to that show.
Speaker 9: Every song was the production budget of most people's whole show, mine included. It's an insane amount of work and energy to expend on something, to delegate and to trust and to manage.
Speaker 4: It's unfathomable.
Speaker 9: Only a handful of people can pull that off, and she's one of them.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I watched the first three episodes of her doc on Netflix or on Disney Plus, and from what I saw, as much as I'm not as Swift, that you really have to applaud her for how much she puts into that show. Like every crew member had something positive to say about her.
Speaker 1: Would you eat this? I'm gonna describe it to you. You tell me whether you would eat this. The reason is is becoming a big thing and people are now lining up for this. So it's a donut, but instead of like jelly or chocolate or whatever, it's a chovy donuts mm hmm. So they just open up. It's called I'm donut, question mark. That's true, just open in New York City. They're betting big that locals will fall in love with their fish flavored donuts. Here's the recipe. It's a donut filled with three cheeses, white cheddar, a couple of other ones that I can't pronounce, plus another thing, topped with a single anchovy laid right across the top. And while a lot of people are skeptical, fans are lining up outside the Times Square shop to try it. I love anything fishy, the fishy or the better. I love anchovies. I one would eat this donut, probably over any other kind of donuts.
Speaker 3: I would try it for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would try it, But I just like, wouldn't in my mind be thinking I'm eating a donut. I'd be like, oh, this is some kind of seafood jumble.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's like a donut stuff with a lot of cheese. Whats bechamel? Do me know what creamy bechamel is?
Speaker 3: But I'll eat it. Sounds good, but I'll eat it. Okay, cheese.
Speaker 5: I want to go to a party where I can sample a little bit of cheese and then they'll tell me exactly what is and I can take notes.
Speaker 3: So I can know which cheese is I actually.
Speaker 2: Like they probably have parties like wine tasting Bailey as a cheese.
Speaker 4: Cheese.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and they have you know, the little like container at the grocery store filled of all of those cheeses and I don't know which one is good.
Speaker 3: How are you supposed to know?
Speaker 2: There's a place up in Crosby, Minnesota. If you ever go there, Bailey, you will love it. I think it's called Victual, but they let you try like all kinds of different cheeses before you before you buy some. Anytime I'm in Crosby, I hit that store up. It's fantastic. It's like an hour north. It's like right past Malax.
Speaker 1: Like Malax, Okay, not that way, not no, okay, gosh like one.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, I'm going to add it to my list.
Speaker 2: So John Mayer gave this is kind of a long clip, but I have seen a lot of people sharing it, so I'm gonna have us play this heartfelt speech he gave at the Bob Weird memorial because he was part of Dead and co with Bob, so he gave the speech about it.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: Bob was one of the co founders of The Grateful dead In case you don't know who that is.
Speaker 8: Bobby and I were born on the same day, exactly thirty years apart. In the thirty years that preceded me, Bob had become a countercultural icon. The echoes of the music Bobby and the grateful dead Maid would lead me to him. What would follow would become the adventure of a lifetime for me. Over the course of a decade, we came to trust each other. He taught me, among many other things, to trust in the moment. And I'd like to think I taught him a little bit to rely on a plan. And so we will all keep listening together. Now that's a plan I can get behind. Thank you, maestro, you changed my life. I will love you forever.
Speaker 4: Thank you. Oh you're sweet sweet.
Speaker 1: Yes, all right, that is all the time we have for the dirt and for the show. Have a great day, Stay warm, drive safe, and we will see you back here. Tomorrow's Wednesday already, and we'll see you tomorrow on KDWB. We'll have more wild tickets and concert tickets, and we'll see you tomorrow from five thirty till ten here on KTWB