Speaker 1: We just grabbed every key demogram. Yeah, super duper.
Speaker 2: That is nice. Might a gondo gay?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Boy, that is good news.
Speaker 4: It is the thirteenth day of May twenty twenty six. Good morning, everybody, and welcome to the Power Trip Morning Show. Here we go, ladies and gentlemen on a wild, wacky Wednesday tea Wolves disappointed us the wild Uh hanging on, Let's see what they got right, I mean, we ain't dead yet, that's all Patrick Morning Shows alive and well we got the lovely and talented Parker Fox coming in and cast the tousle. Let's get started with Nick Griffins from Comedy on a Wednesday morning.
Speaker 2: Come on in.
Speaker 4: I am glad you are here.
Speaker 5: So it's hard to feel good, you know, especially as an adult, and you can kind of see it coming, couldn't You Remember when you were a kid and you look at your parents and they always seem anxious and kind of pissed off, and he'd be like, jeez, what's their problem? Then you get older and you're like, uh, okay, it's hard to be an adult.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 2: You just.
Speaker 5: Babysitting yourself all day, isn't that what you're doing? Trying not to do the things you really want to do.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 5: Try not to eat too much or drink too much, or smoke too much, or spend too much or watch too much.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, that's why adults go to Betterly. There's really nothing left to do. But it's seven thirty.
Speaker 1: It's over.
Speaker 4: You last your general store.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 7: Sweet and feets on your side. You hands distance under this in you stray.
Speaker 8: Huh, Welcome to the Power to the morning, Joe.
Speaker 2: It is Wednesday, May thirteenth of twenty twenty six.
Speaker 4: I mean.
Speaker 2: It's fun for a second.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's over, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's over, man, It's over.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's over.
Speaker 4: What do you call me a murder for?
Speaker 1: I did murder anyone? I don't have to.
Speaker 2: I mean. Eight hours ago, you tweeted Minnesota men's sports have let us down for thirty five years.
Speaker 1: Never get your hopes out? Am I Wrong's not bad?
Speaker 2: That's good, thanks, Charles.
Speaker 1: Charles is on my side.
Speaker 2: Eight hours ago, you tweeted the core of this team should be gone.
Speaker 1: Rudy Randall and Naz trade them all.
Speaker 4: Understand that you understand.
Speaker 1: Chuck gets it? Am I wrong?
Speaker 2: Eight hours ago you tweeted good night food poisoning is more fun than Minnesota sports.
Speaker 1: Hey he's not bad, it's just good. See Charles doesn't matter or mind or either. Yeah. Nine hours ago, you tweeted Rudy and Randall should quit. I mean they should.
Speaker 2: I'm playing from a life.
Speaker 1: Oh okay.
Speaker 2: Nine hours ago you tweeted Minnesota sports are a waste of time.
Speaker 1: They are understand that.
Speaker 2: Oh fakes. See, Charles is on my side. Eight hours ago, you tweeted a gift of a hawk turning its head with a caption that said, who can't wait.
Speaker 1: For Chicago Wednesday? Hawk?
Speaker 3: You just tell me about it this morning? He's got it all DVR. I think it's Is it the season finale?
Speaker 4: Of course?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay, the season's over, Johnny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it'll be great.
Speaker 2: Eight hours ago, you tweeted remember when the league handed the Spurs Wemby? Yeah? I do.
Speaker 1: Everybody does.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we all do.
Speaker 1: See even how does Charles.
Speaker 4: All that.
Speaker 2: You working for money?
Speaker 1: Yeah? See, Charles gets it.
Speaker 4: They're working for money.
Speaker 2: Eight hours ago, you tweeted a post from the Viking Age, and the Viking Age tweeted the Vikings are remembered to be traveling to Mexico. City, Mexico in week eleven next season for a matchup against the Niners.
Speaker 1: I think that's fully confirmed, it is, I think so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, uh a, what's what's station?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: By Charles?
Speaker 1: What station is?
Speaker 3: Good Morning American, ABC, CBS, all of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that.
Speaker 3: I think I saw somewhere yesterday that it's fully confirmed that they are doing that.
Speaker 4: I didn't know to the ABC Today's show for this.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what they're announcing all of it though, right.
Speaker 2: Good Morning Football next morning will announce the rest of the week International America.
Speaker 1: No, it's Good Morning Football.
Speaker 3: I'm not smart, that's correct. Okay, don't be mad at me. You're mad that your Wolves are terrible. They are not good, but don't pay anymore.
Speaker 1: I watched it.
Speaker 2: I did too.
Speaker 3: It's like the Spurs are the definition of how you build a good team, right. They don't other than Wemby. Their height isn't really their advantage. They just have a bunch of really good guard play and then Wemby just lurks in the.
Speaker 1: Background and you can't do anything about it.
Speaker 4: Our window closed. We missed it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's over. Yeah, it's over.
Speaker 4: Championships game twice and we lost so it's somebody else's time now. Yeah, our time is over. It's their time now.
Speaker 1: Our time is done.
Speaker 2: The frost are done, the wolves are on the brink of being done. The wild they're on the brink of being done. It's all falling apart.
Speaker 4: It's over. That's why we got to worry about the Vikings. Schedule comes out and we got to care about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, comes out when tomorrow?
Speaker 4: Well today and to Mars sure can't wait.
Speaker 2: Good morning America, JJ McCarthy and Kyle Murphy. Yeah, wait, isn't it Kyley?
Speaker 4: Either way? Are we doing the golf bet today? Is anybody coming in for that? Everybody's here. We're taking care of that.
Speaker 3: Alec Lewis is coming in? What Rosie gorgon? What Partrip Petts is in on the business tie?
Speaker 4: Wow? Is he coming in for that? Is he gonna be home?
Speaker 3: I think he'll be on the streams zaxly on the whole thing from Denver.
Speaker 2: That'd be great Denver, Colorado, yep.
Speaker 1: For games.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's in Colorado, traveling man all over America.
Speaker 1: Rocky Mountain, that's right there, he is. How is the Rocky Mountain high?
Speaker 2: I don't know. On the hell I know.
Speaker 1: I think I'm going to Denver this spring summer.
Speaker 4: In steak Why because it's BEAUTIFU.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you'd miss me?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I didn't say that. I wouldn't.
Speaker 1: I must see I Do you miss me? Cor contractually?
Speaker 2: For sure?
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: But like if.
Speaker 3: Abbot mark'st in here right now, is like, hey, you come with me singing outcast songs?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Hey, yeah, garr and the guitar lars play that banger Jesus. Then he was who's switching the camera right now?
Speaker 2: Zachary?
Speaker 4: I thought, Hey, I did this? No, do we have a program that can do that?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: No, no wrecking out anyway. You might go to Denver? Yeah, I think we. I might go there for my wife's birthday.
Speaker 4: Does she staying here? Is that what you're giving her?
Speaker 3: Well, either that or she go with me. I hope she goes with me. I like traveling with her really and my son Louis. But yeah, the Wolves are terrible. It's over, and it's gonna be a very very interesting offseason because they need a point guard and they need to move on from Julius Randall a s ap.
Speaker 1: He's terrible. Corey backed me up on this.
Speaker 4: Got a lot of hot takes, or he's not gonna back you up on anything.
Speaker 2: He's in a bad mood.
Speaker 1: You are not even close look at him.
Speaker 2: Well, he'll back me up.
Speaker 1: But I think he knows that I'm right.
Speaker 2: I'm yesterday.
Speaker 1: I like watching you swim without a life present, which is fine. I like watching you flop around in the water.
Speaker 3: Yesterday, I wasn't very good today.
Speaker 1: I'm bringing it. Printed my golf sheet for you guys.
Speaker 9: I got some hot sports takes.
Speaker 2: That's what the show needs. Printed golf odds.
Speaker 4: Apparently the golf thing doesn't matter anyway.
Speaker 3: I printed it for your and Rosie. Who will go to the highest I'm stuck with John Rahm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they'll say he was forced to take John.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he always.
Speaker 2: Or he'll go way off the board and take whoever is the highest on the board.
Speaker 4: Or he'll have the first pick of the last pick. I'm not gonna pick the right guy.
Speaker 3: You might no, Gorg will Yeah, it doesn't matter. We need Gorg Gubb the last pick to prove he can win with anybody.
Speaker 4: I know why Core's in a bad mood. Ogre died.
Speaker 1: That sucks, man, I'm sorry, man freaking Ogre.
Speaker 4: I didn't even people I wish for dead instead.
Speaker 1: I didn't know his real name until yesterday.
Speaker 4: He didn't know his my name was Donald Gibbs, did not. Did you know he was Andy Gibbs's grandson?
Speaker 1: Was he really?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: He's so.
Speaker 1: He's part of the Beg's fortune.
Speaker 3: No, I can't tell you how big of my childhood The Nerds were Again when we talked about Robert Rodin earlier this year, Yeah, it was as freaking Lewis Skolnik man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and now Ogre dead at the age of seventy one.
Speaker 3: Do you think he made a lot of money like at comic cons just going as the Ogre.
Speaker 4: I don't think he made good money.
Speaker 2: I mean there were people on Twitter last night trying to say that he was more iconic and blood Sport bite me, Oh yeah, lost, He's iconic in Blood Sport.
Speaker 1: I loved Blood Sport. I've seen it a thousand times.
Speaker 2: He is so irrelevant in that movie. He is the king of.
Speaker 4: Wish gets while we.
Speaker 1: Wait for It.
Speaker 2: Got him man.
Speaker 4: He was so committed to his team that his balls were on fire, and he still asked his dad if his coach if he could go to the shower he stood there while his nuts were on fire Man because he cared so much about that.
Speaker 1: Oh did he really?
Speaker 4: Yeah, coach the shower, get out of here. Holy crap, we forgot the practice again. The word again matters so much NetSense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good bit.
Speaker 2: Thanks. Just look, we lost Robert Carrodine. We have now lost Donald Gibb. If we lose Curtis Armstrong and.
Speaker 7: From the Lambda Moo team, Dudley Dawson.
Speaker 2: Booger Booger.
Speaker 3: We can't lose Booger in six wrap him up and no we can't. I hope we don't. For your sake, Corey or John Goodman. Can't lose Goodman, Yeah, no we can't. He's uh rough Walter. We can't lose Walter or Ogre. Yeah, Ogre is dead. I didn't know he was that guy in blood Sport. Blood Sport is a one hundred out of one hundred.
Speaker 4: He didn't know he was that guy.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that was him, one one.
Speaker 2: Said, and everybody the other hold on, tell me he.
Speaker 4: Was filming at the same time.
Speaker 2: I'm taking it out of which movie said he was on?
Speaker 1: And that's fine. Time out.
Speaker 2: I'm out. I'm calling it time out.
Speaker 4: You don't get anymore.
Speaker 3: I hadn't seen Revenge of the Nerds until like three years ago.
Speaker 1: That's your fault, not ours blood Sport.
Speaker 3: That guy, to me is the guy in blood Sport, not in Revenge.
Speaker 1: That you and.
Speaker 2: Everybody else on Twitter is wrong. You have a freaking ogre.
Speaker 4: You have a problem with the understanding stuff.
Speaker 1: I ain't smart. If you said you were going to be better today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've already am You've already blowing the old golf odds did the golf and me? I mean, no matter what, the bar is solo because at least today you will be better than Muss and Alec Lewis yesterday.
Speaker 1: God, what a matchup. Wow, what a tournament.
Speaker 2: Jeez, here's my theory.
Speaker 1: Okay, he's afraid of Barb, so he doesn't want bars.
Speaker 2: He doesn't want you didn't.
Speaker 1: Say his name. I didn't know what you were talking about. Well, yeah, I just know you. Oh yeah, the guy from Blood Sports. He's dead. Oh my.
Speaker 10: Blood Sportsport and blood support. My god, God, Zach, that's terrible. Don't do that, Jesus like you your but you need to call you.
Speaker 1: Need you need to call the wild doctor.
Speaker 10: You need to call the hotel people come change and your bed.
Speaker 3: Oh this town needs I don't think it does anymore, doesn't sound like it.
Speaker 1: Who was better yesterday?
Speaker 2: The Wolves or mussols us must just doesn't get that game. It's we all love Muss and I was so happy to have him back in the building yesterday. And then I listened to the password, and I was hoping they would just let him go again.
Speaker 1: Idiots. The password was Goose and he said Canadian.
Speaker 4: Whoever the guy is a kad fired him again on his way out last night.
Speaker 1: Wow, you are on fire.
Speaker 3: One point seven million things could be Canadian.
Speaker 4: I have no idea.
Speaker 1: Is that the clue he was going for Canadian Goose is?
Speaker 4: You have to get more information for those of us that didn't hear it.
Speaker 1: Oh man, you know you missing nothing. And let me guess.
Speaker 3: Marnie and Barb dominated against way Way superior competition, inferior because inferior, superior whatever, core, because these teams are real fair. You and Common are gonna win by forty five on Friday. We hate Your line was pretty good thirty points. I think they scored twenty eight.
Speaker 2: Well your it was your line.
Speaker 3: I just wanted the under Oh yeah, I would have probably taken the over and lost, But then why have any faith in Moss? Actually, though, of Spurs Wolves game was more entertaining than that was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was a rough, rough game of Password.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 3: Hid rough game for the Frost, rough game for the Wolves. Let's hope it's not a rough game for the Wild, rough game for Dusty Man. Yeah, he's rough.
Speaker 2: Game for Hawks. Pants, I don't know why you pooped.
Speaker 4: No, that was Zach. I tried to tell you the Ingles and the Falcons are going to clash in Madrid this season, the matchup nobody can wait for.
Speaker 1: That's already leaked out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, pants, I know the Bengals will battle the Falcons in Week nine at the burn Aboo Stadium Atlanta. Will previous was previous announced is the designate home team for the contest. Well, since he was playing overseas for the first time twenty nineteen, So there you go. Good for you, Madrid.
Speaker 2: Last couple of days when I was like, hey, is the only international option for the Vikings at the Saints in France? And I was like, somebody correct me if I'm wrong now, one person tweeted me, emailed me, told me we couldn't tell you, and then everybody everybody's yesterday was like, Hey, we're going to Mexico City to take on the Niners.
Speaker 1: How did we not know there was an option the date of that.
Speaker 3: If that date is correct, that's a perfect date for us. Perfect You ever been to Mexico City?
Speaker 4: Oh me, No, No, I have not. No, huh no, that'll be fine. I'll take that. Uh, it'd be good.
Speaker 1: Let's go Mexico City.
Speaker 4: Like to wander around the cities I go to.
Speaker 2: You'll have to ask Tommy for advice. Yeah, and where to go and where not to go.
Speaker 4: Probably probably won't go where he goes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wouldn't do that, Probably won't.
Speaker 4: But it'd be fun. I'm excited. Let's go. Hell yeah, play football, don't care. Let's play a sport where we actually have a chance at winning.
Speaker 1: It's right around the corner.
Speaker 4: I can't wait. Yeah, last night we weren't even close to being good enough to play that team last night, not even close. And it's probably gonna be the same thing in Colorado night, not even close. We may show moments of brilliance every now and again to get us, you know, give us an erection and then they'll kick us right in the crouch again. Yep, I actually watched basketball last night for that crap effort. Yeah, that crap effort they put forth. Yeah, terrible, Just a crap effort drives me crazy. I suffered through watching basketball for that. I changed my panties for that. You did, I did?
Speaker 2: I did you hear what? I just did?
Speaker 4: Change him again? Yeah, I'm gonna start wearing some thicker panties.
Speaker 1: You should wear a diaper.
Speaker 4: You should wear a muzzle. No, I'm sorry, Corey and I are coming together on this. You really do need to be muscled.
Speaker 2: Eight hours ago, you tweeted, I hope the Thunder sweep the Spurs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm tired of the Spurs.
Speaker 2: I'm way more tired of the Thunder.
Speaker 4: Me too, I'm tired of them both. I'm tired of basketball.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, well said, I don't really care who plays anymore after the Wolves are out.
Speaker 4: Isn't it wasn't that game seven last night?
Speaker 1: No? There might be two more.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if they win on Friday, there will be one more game at least.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: What do they play on Friday?
Speaker 1: Target Center?
Speaker 4: Are you guys going to that?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I'll be a grand view.
Speaker 4: Oh I didn't know. I know, I didn't know.
Speaker 1: Sorry, geez wow, I didn't know.
Speaker 2: I am Yeah, I'm great.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't go.
Speaker 2: Hawk would go because he loves it up there and you do too. But you we're gonna go golfing. Chris isn't gonna go golfing.
Speaker 4: No, I would rather watch the Wolves game again.
Speaker 1: Tommy's going. Oh great, thanks for the invite.
Speaker 4: Oh this is all great you and all your friends, is what you're saying.
Speaker 1: You guys wouldn't go. No, you're right, you'll never know. You wouldn't go if it was on the fourth floor of this building.
Speaker 4: That's for damn sure. I don't stay here any longer. I have to.
Speaker 2: See good morn in America.
Speaker 1: Hell, so you're going to Granby this weekend? Yes, sir?
Speaker 2: And who's gonna do all the work around the house, like up on your roof?
Speaker 3: Gut her helmet, gutter helmet MN dot com. Never clean your gutters again. Don't waste an afternoon taking crap out of your gutters with gutter HEELMETMN dot com.
Speaker 2: Damn allergies, Sorry, Diddy, Okay, crap.
Speaker 4: Eyeballs it itch in.
Speaker 2: Ball.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that game sucked. Last night.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you guys really did Hey Billy goods, and I'm sick of it.
Speaker 1: One twenty six to ninety seven.
Speaker 4: You know what's gonna happen. I don't treat you guys like the people at the at the top of the entrance ramp here in off three and eighty four. I'm just gonna pretend I don't see you when you offer me a bill of goods. From now on, I'm gonna act like I'm on the phone with somebody. I'm gonna I'm gonna act like I can't turn my head to the left, just like I do at the top of the off ra Oh you and your bills are goods?
Speaker 1: Think about it, sauce, Yes, sir. He pulls up to the top of the ramp and.
Speaker 2: There's somebody there with a sign that's just looking for a little help. And he won't even look him in the eye. And one day that'll be you.
Speaker 1: Why And he just said, he's not even gonna.
Speaker 2: Look you in the eye and make eye contact. He's gonna act like he's on the phone even though it's you know, four o'clock in the morning and he's not talking to anybody.
Speaker 4: He'll let me in be like, look, somebody lost their balloon.
Speaker 1: What is its standing on the side of the road.
Speaker 4: That's a huge Bitch's not bad, ys not bad.
Speaker 1: You'll be fine.
Speaker 4: You'll be fine.
Speaker 1: But morning Chow after this on the fan, ready.
Speaker 2: To upgrade to the perfect.
Speaker 4: Good morning everybody, Parker Fox being later, I believe I understand that. Okay, good.
Speaker 2: You know, during the break, sauceted one of those Game Day men's health commercials. Yeah, and Chris yet again hit the Charles Manson sound bites, and you did the commercial back and forth talking to Charles Manson about his health.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh he's dead. But I know. But I'm just saying I'm not. That's not my point. My point is is like when Game.
Speaker 2: Day was like, man, I want to be a part of KF Man, I want to be a part of the power trip sauce, can you know, come on into the clinics. We'll get him tested, We'll get them figured out to get.
Speaker 4: His boner working again.
Speaker 1: Is just fine. And then you know somebody from.
Speaker 2: Game Days like, I wonder how those spots are going. We can we get an air check. And then that guy goes to the group. They have a big company meeting, their corporate meeting. It's like how they sounding that was pretty good. Uh, Sauce was saying that they're helping him out and things are going well. And then well then Charles Manson chimed in and he said that he loves it as well and that he understands why Sauce goes there. And the two of them basically had a quick conversation and it was casual but very supportive. And so I guess we have one endorser that's paid and one endorser that's free.
Speaker 1: Free one is Charles Manson.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll Uh, coverage is good coverage, right, Yeah, I guess you know, just because you're in prison, don't mean you don't need a bonner.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what Hawk said, like, I wonder if the if game day would turn Charles away if he was still with us and out he's out.
Speaker 1: I don't mean like that kind of I mean out of prison.
Speaker 3: I mean I don't think they'd turn anyone away, not even Charles Manson.
Speaker 2: Like, honestly, I wouldn't be offended if they were, like, we're not helping him.
Speaker 1: So let me do what you do. Let me let me do what you always do to me. Oh, so you're saying.
Speaker 3: In this scenario, Charles Manson gets out to San Quentin in California, one of the worst persons on the planet. He says, you know what, I'm going to relocate to Minnesota. And then he says, you know what, being in prison all that time, I can't get an erection anymore. I should look somebody up to help me. And then he says, I'm going to go to Game Day Men's Health and game Daymen's Health dot com.
Speaker 1: And if he walked in there, And that's a good question, they should turn him away.
Speaker 3: They should not, Yeah, they should, and I would support them for doing it.
Speaker 1: Would they turn away Ted Bundy?
Speaker 2: Well, Ted Bundy got the.
Speaker 1: Elector kill anybody.
Speaker 2: You didn't kill anybody. I'm both dead and you can't say Bundy's dead.
Speaker 1: So they wouldn't serve him.
Speaker 4: But Charles didn't serve enough time for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but if dead right, if.
Speaker 9: Charles got out, he had paid his debt to society.
Speaker 4: And he he did a hard time, did real hard time. Yeah, now he's doing soft time, yes, and that's why he needs it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thanks, Hank, I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: I gotta stand up for old Chuck.
Speaker 1: So he orchestrated the slaughter of Sharon Tate.
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 4: I don't know that. I don't know that.
Speaker 1: He did not know anybody.
Speaker 4: He did not know that Shanty was there.
Speaker 3: You think we should with open arms let him get his testosterone checked.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know what turned him away. You turned him away. Draw a light in the stand and say, we don't need to serve everybody.
Speaker 4: Who else's business? Do you want to tell you to run?
Speaker 1: If he showed up a Methodist hospital, they have the right.
Speaker 4: To Sam Raising Kanes and go sell him their damned chickens.
Speaker 11: I would hope that Raising Kane says, go get your chicken elsewhere, chucking you racist. I hope Todd Grage is listening, and I hope he emails and says, I would not serve Charles Manson.
Speaker 1: If he went to the Raising Canes drive through.
Speaker 4: He'd have to because you'd.
Speaker 1: Be a zombie. Even more reason to turn them away. Be freaked out.
Speaker 2: They're c murder.
Speaker 4: I don't think he'd call him that. He want to be disrespectful.
Speaker 1: He called me a murderer forore.
Speaker 4: All right, we're gonna have to agree to disagree on this. I think if Charles Manson shows up at Raising Canes, some bitches getting some chicken fingers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's let's flip it them. We can close on this sauce. Yes, daddy.
Speaker 2: Do you believe that Game Day Men's Health supports Charles Manson?
Speaker 4: Are you waiting?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: Okay, thank you?
Speaker 2: So they wouldn't support him.
Speaker 1: That doesn't mean though, but the but here's the thing, the question.
Speaker 4: Does the powers of Morning Show support Charles Manson?
Speaker 1: I support a singing career me.
Speaker 4: I know you won't give the man chicken fingers.
Speaker 1: I like the arts, not the man. Well said, here's the other sing a little bit.
Speaker 2: But I think if Charles.
Speaker 1: Manson showed up, it's like that. U is it?
Speaker 2: Fema? No? What's the bit about?
Speaker 4: Why does.
Speaker 2: Why does he need? I know what he's trying to come up with, but I'm not gonna tell him.
Speaker 1: Go keep no dig in there, it's in there. Pippa Fika Paris No, oh my gosh, you were but so far away.
Speaker 2: The doctor you have.
Speaker 1: Patient, I think I don't have.
Speaker 2: So far he's gone with Fema, Phippa and Fika. I think there's the sisters from Cinderella.
Speaker 1: What does it start with?
Speaker 2: Get?
Speaker 1: I think it gives it away because you were if I say it, you were so close.
Speaker 2: If I say the first letter, I think you're gonna get it, and I don't want you to get it. I want you to just sit in it as I'm not.
Speaker 4: I did not if I'm capable. I don't know why this is hard for you understand. I'm capable of farting without sm my ps Ye, come.
Speaker 1: On, you can do this.
Speaker 2: You there you go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So, in the world of Hippa, nobody's got to know that Charles shows.
Speaker 11: Up, right, Wait a minute, I mean it's not whether Game Day would keep it a secret.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying they shouldn't help him out.
Speaker 4: I think there's a good chance people wouldn't know who he was.
Speaker 2: I think he would have gotten a haircut. Oh so now you think Great Clips supports Charles Manson too.
Speaker 1: I mean, I would guess if Charles walked into Great Clips, they would cut his hair. I would hope not. He's helped him more recently than Marnie has.
Speaker 4: Has he done that?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know why you guys are bringing these up situations up, but I think we all know. If Chuck Murder walked in here right now. I'd say, have a seat right here, sir. Yeah, I got some questions for you.
Speaker 2: He would have been better than Muss yesterday. I'd have to keep it a secret because of FEMA.
Speaker 1: Yeah see, David Fema, thanks a great pasta.
Speaker 4: The I'd have to get him a different seat because of the FUPA over there.
Speaker 1: Oh come on, I don't have that fighter.
Speaker 2: Fip A fighter FEMA.
Speaker 1: I don't know, man, I'm not smart. You said you were going to be better today. I've been worse. Oh man. Luckily we have three hours left.
Speaker 4: We're trying.
Speaker 2: Okay, we have three hours left, and the Timberwolves might have three hours left as well before they're done. Oh man. From Page Sports. In the second, we'll talk about that garbage game and more after this Power Morning Shoe the Fan.
Speaker 6: You're one stop for advertising called eight four four eight four four iHeart from the one eight hundred ask Gary Traffic Center. This report is fan dot Com keyword contest.
Speaker 4: Parts your morning show. Here we are cast thousands coming in later today with the golf back Zackson, Colorado. Because Kevin what's his name? No fallst Fallness died, he died passed away is that, right, Zach Is that what you're reporting?
Speaker 2: Very sad?
Speaker 4: Yeah? How I mean, it's kind of guy.
Speaker 6: We the first half hour of this show. I think I'm not authorized, but if we could dedicate the first half hour of this show to Kevin Fallnas.
Speaker 4: Maybe maybe we'll try better. We're going to do that, maybe.
Speaker 2: We'll we'll do it tomorrow, do it tomorrow? He dies?
Speaker 4: Does he goes?
Speaker 3: He is?
Speaker 4: He did? He is there? Did something happen to him? They break all his arms.
Speaker 1: On the road trip?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I don't know, but on the road trips, not not all the time, but the playoffs for sure?
Speaker 4: Yeah, because of his sex work.
Speaker 1: What that's why he's not there? Well, Zachary, let's let's let's look ahead.
Speaker 2: Let's say, let's just say a while to find a way to win three straight hockey games. Let's just say, and then Kevin Fallen, this is like, I don't want to go on these road trips. Just keep sending Zach kiss me. The Las Vegas Golden Knights have a three to two series lead.
Speaker 1: Over the Anaheim Ducks. Oh we got to go.
Speaker 2: So if you're just holding on for some hope, Zachary. Three more wins, and you might have a couple of trips to Las Vegas. I like.
Speaker 6: I like Sasa's idea where I Sas said just the whole station should go to Vegas, and.
Speaker 1: I mean us, but not nine to noon, not noon to three, not three to six thirty, and nine to noon would be great. I like Nordal. That would mean Nordal would go.
Speaker 2: And I like it. You don't like Pa No.
Speaker 3: I love Pa, but you just said Nordo though. That was weird how you singled him out. But Pa win norder would have to go. I like both of them.
Speaker 2: I spent what if what if it's Austin fan outdoors? So like you can go play roulette with Captain Billy Hildebrand, I'll go, well, you know, do math with tackle Terry tune.
Speaker 3: Then we'll see what happened ta his math. I don't know that for a fact, but my guess he does. Okay, it's like seventy percent.
Speaker 4: Does seem like a dabbler.
Speaker 1: Ye, well, good for him.
Speaker 2: By the way, the other day, when it was my dad dated eighth birthday, I said he was going to try meth for the first time.
Speaker 1: I the guy doesn't speak super well anymore. I guess he's in the city. He was going to do math.
Speaker 2: He literally did like algebra most of the day.
Speaker 1: Was he really good at that? Yeah?
Speaker 2: He was a chemical engineer, so for his birthday he was just going to do math. I thought he easy mistake. I math you guys do for his birthday with the malone? Hell yeah, hell yeah, man, I'm really close to there now. Yeah you are.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I drove by it yesterday. Sure you did.
Speaker 4: Did you drive by anything else?
Speaker 2: A story?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I drove by.
Speaker 3: I drove buy a best Buy well, and then I drove by an Exfinity.
Speaker 4: I don't want your lot. You obviously didn't drive buy any restaurants.
Speaker 2: No, you stopped at all of it.
Speaker 1: I mean you didn't rive buy it.
Speaker 2: You you pulled into the parking lot and ordered the menu.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I like eating. It's fine.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 4: It's fine.
Speaker 2: It's actually necessary. Yeah, like you're required to eat?
Speaker 4: Yeah maybe not, maybe not so much.
Speaker 1: Okay, kiss Wow a hot dog? He likes hot dogs. Front Page Sports.
Speaker 4: He's got a point.
Speaker 2: Thank you thanks to our friends at the Holiday.
Speaker 1: Sports presented by Holidays Station staff.
Speaker 2: Did you get one free?
Speaker 3: When it comes to a red bullet Holiday you can mix imagine your Red Bull flavors.
Speaker 2: Or what including the summer edition. Man, because it is starting to feel like summer. Is he not allowed to speak?
Speaker 1: I would hope Holiday would turn away Chuck Man.
Speaker 4: Dad, Cory hold On, the son of a bitch.
Speaker 3: He walked in and he's like, hey, uh I hear two for one a little bit.
Speaker 2: I go, uh, let's not give him more energy. We don't need to have shuck murder having two for one Red Bulls, So listen again.
Speaker 1: I would hope they would turn him away.
Speaker 4: I understand where you're coming from. I think we're disregarding the fact that there's a dead man walking into Holiday.
Speaker 2: Even more reason to turn him away.
Speaker 1: Though.
Speaker 9: So if Charles, let's see, in this scenario, Charles did his sixty years and he got out on good behavior at like eighty eight, and he's like, I'm going to relocate where there's holiday station stores because it's the best.
Speaker 4: Guts for that reason.
Speaker 2: Yep, yep.
Speaker 1: And he's out there paining at the pump.
Speaker 3: Somebody's gonna come out and say no, no, no, no, no, gotta go to the next station.
Speaker 1: That's exactly what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I can see it. Wow, I can see it happening.
Speaker 1: That's not nice. I know he and by gas. You know what he did, right?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I worried about treating him well at a gas station.
Speaker 1: I mean, if you put it that way, I.
Speaker 2: Want to for one red bull at holiday. I don't care if Chuck Murder gets it or not.
Speaker 4: Let's say it as a very good friend of yours. Those named Charon Tate and uh he you know the guy who did that, who ordered those people to do it. He's served sixty years.
Speaker 1: Would you say?
Speaker 4: I guess he served his time. Who cares about about Sharon?
Speaker 2: Now with whose side are you on? Now?
Speaker 4: And I switched?
Speaker 2: Gonna say.
Speaker 3: If Chuck Murder is looking for a fun game at the cabin and he wants to go to Initials game dot com, I will ship to any prison in the country.
Speaker 1: They already they have Netflix. Why can't they play game on? But he can play your game but he can't get gas. Hey, do you think Chuck would be good at it?
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he plays a little bit. Yeah, might be good at it? Yeah what if he is?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Man, so you're telling me my book?
Speaker 2: Charles Manton on the show percent chance. He's not available Monday through Thursday ninety Yep, he's available on Fridays at eight fifteen playing.
Speaker 1: Let's pretend Charles Manson was alive.
Speaker 3: And we got a call from san Quin and they said, hey, the game is from Christmas.
Speaker 1: Yep. The game has.
Speaker 3: Been circulating around the prison. They like fantastic. They bought a couple copies of it. I hate to break it to you, but you know who's really good at it, Charles Manson.
Speaker 1: He wants to play via zoom. Would you let him play?
Speaker 3: It probably would be our highest rated episode of all I mean it would because he'd probably have to We'd swear he'd say a lot of weird things.
Speaker 1: Oh, I mean, he'd.
Speaker 2: Score more ports ports, he'd outscore Marnie.
Speaker 4: At this point, man, this lady's legs bend backwards.
Speaker 1: Why are you watching that?
Speaker 2: I'm not watching it.
Speaker 4: I just happened to see a still photo of it. Why but obviously not on purpose?
Speaker 1: What? What's this a name? What kind of injury?
Speaker 4: Woman twenty one to have both legs amputated after legs lock and bend backwards. Her left legs started to bend the wrong way when she was a teenager. Young woman hasn't been able to bend her legs since she was fourteen, says she still hasn't come to terms of facts. You'll need them both. Oh you gotta see this picture.
Speaker 1: This is terrible, No, thank you.
Speaker 4: Suffers from a functional neurological disorder. Doctors unable to understand why her legs are going in the wrong direction. That poor thing.
Speaker 1: Stink.
Speaker 4: Uber Steak's got a song, wrong direction.
Speaker 1: That can't be a good Our same direction is a good song. Yeah, what's wrong with uber Snak?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: What do you got problem? Now? See Murder loves him?
Speaker 3: Oh, then I love him. He wrote three songs for Doug rob he did? Is that the guy that went to the moon?
Speaker 1: Was it one of the guys? Is Papa Roach?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, but I'm just man.
Speaker 1: You're making references and jokes that go nowhere.
Speaker 2: You won't stop talking about Mason, and you said.
Speaker 1: You were going to be better today.
Speaker 9: Hold on you you are also.
Speaker 2: The Spurs won one twenty six to ninety seven over the Wolves. San Antonio over there, yeah you all. San Antonio goes up three games to two. Wemby had twenty seven points what was it eighteen? In the first quarter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think sixteen or eighteen. Yeah, it was dominant.
Speaker 2: The wolfshot just thirty nine percent from the floor and had twenty points.
Speaker 1: The only moment of optimism was the start of the third quarter. Yep.
Speaker 2: They immediately erased the halftime deficit with a fourteen to two run. They tied it at sixty one, and it looked like the Spurs were floundering. It looked like they were panicking and the Wolves had, you know, calmed the waters.
Speaker 1: Everything's looking good.
Speaker 2: We weathered that first half wemby storm.
Speaker 1: It's like, wow, we got back in this. And then as soon as.
Speaker 2: They tied it at sixty one, I think it was like a seven or eight nothing San Antonio run. But over the next five or six minutes it was they just pulled away. So we had about a minute and a half going, let's play a little ball here, let's do it, and then they blew us out the rest of the second half. So one twenty six to ninety seven. That goes the wrong way. Game six in Minneapolis on Friday at eight thirty, DraftKings has these Spurs as four and a half point favorites.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that'll probably be a disbandteling, But uh what now a disbanteline. It's when you take apart all the bands, I said dismantle.
Speaker 4: Are we gonna ban? Are we gonna put them back together again? In different orders?
Speaker 3: You guys are mean, I said dismantle. Did I say disbanded? I'd be mean, but you can't speak, that is true. Kiss sausage, Well, I.
Speaker 4: Have to kiss hot dogs first, you said earlier.
Speaker 2: The Wild right Colorado? Tonight at seven o'clock Game five. Colorado leads that series three games to one. Zach Elverson is in Denver, Colorado heavy favorites on DraftKings, the over under a six and a half because the series has had.
Speaker 1: A lot of goals. If the Wild lose.
Speaker 2: Tonight, they are Donzo Zachary.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's unfortunately the news yesterday Jewelers did not travel with the team. Obviously Jonas Burdenden as well, so that was tough. Was hoping maybe we'd be able to to get him back in a crucial game like this, But yeah, they're taking it one game at a time, players taking accountability, saying they did not play the game they wanted to play the other day, And and.
Speaker 1: Does that mean by the way.
Speaker 2: It was just the physicality of Game three versus Game four, Like the Wild were more physically abusive of Colorado and game three is that what changed the most?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean in Colorado stepped their game up, but there was it was it was really weird. He kept asking like, what, why why did you come out with that effort in game four and why were they why were you going more east west instead of your north south game that has been so successful for uh, for you all year and they just it just was from the very get go. I mean, I think it's even you know, like I said John Hines the other day, basically said, from from the very start of the game, it just did appear appear that they were making a conscious effort to not play the game they needed to play to win. So hopefully they've learned some lessons from that. Hopefully the team's leaders can can get this roster together and play some I wouldn't say desperate hockey because you don't want to change your game and played with desperation too much, but also recognize the fact that it's it's do or die the rest of the way here against the Avalanche.
Speaker 1: Thank you for your honesty, Yeah, thank you for your honesty.
Speaker 2: It is over for the Minnesota Frost for the first time ever. They are not the champs. They lost two to one to Montreal. Apparently that illness was good. Yeah, the the illness miraculously healed within twenty four hours in Montreal wins the series three games to two.
Speaker 4: Oh glad they were able to play last night.
Speaker 1: But holes, yeah, butt hole again.
Speaker 3: Why don't the Wilder say we're sick, We're you're sick, and we're gonna and they are. They stay sick until Julie ericksoneck is healthy.
Speaker 4: Like with like like, with two minutes left in the game. The Frost last night should have.
Speaker 2: Been oh my butt, right, yeah, and asked for more time.
Speaker 1: Oh my butt yeah. Well the Wolves look last night that could be in my butt.
Speaker 4: Wow that guy he's right what yeah.
Speaker 3: Uh, we'll do what really matters after this other scores, other stats, Crystal, change your life with something else. Well, golf bett at eight o'clock Parker Fox later New Mexico.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it sounds like the Vikings might be headed to Mexico City. We'll talk about that later. This is the power to you won't need to on the fan. He he's not.
Speaker 2: Bad the fan along with big deck dot Com.
Speaker 1: I gotta tell you, right, sure is I understand that.
Speaker 2: I know he gets it.
Speaker 4: Well, he's dead now, he's up there or down there. He sees it all. You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: He does Oaks and Sausa text same. You guys are obsessed with Charles man.
Speaker 1: No, no or not no.
Speaker 3: In fact, I've spent the vast majority of the last forty five minutes naming businesses that would turn him away.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Now I'm on your side.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: Let's do what really matters.
Speaker 3: Scores and stats around the world of sports and in between crys will change your life for something else. And it's brought to you by Ovo Lasick and Lens Go get Lasik from doctor Mark cloban Off and doctor David Whiting. And yes, they would not perform Lasik on Charles Manson.
Speaker 1: I promise you that.
Speaker 2: Oh that's good, Okay.
Speaker 4: I promise Mats has got a message just for you.
Speaker 2: Just for Oak.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm playing from alive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, see take that Oak.
Speaker 4: He's playing for his life here.
Speaker 2: I can't not hear George W. Bush.
Speaker 1: Now play it again.
Speaker 4: You're right, by the way.
Speaker 2: I'm playing from alive. It does.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so what if they're related? And I don't think Charles ever knew who his dad was?
Speaker 1: No, what if George whatever?
Speaker 3: Yea?
Speaker 4: What if the h stood forns Manson?
Speaker 1: Ye handsome Manson?
Speaker 2: Well, I think he bopped about six people to death.
Speaker 4: He might have killed that one guy. Uh.
Speaker 1: The Twins won three nothing over the Marlins. How about him?
Speaker 2: Bailey ober a complete game, nine innings, just two hits and seven strikeouts for Bailey ob Our guy Ryan Jeffers hit another home run, his sixth home run of the season, to run home run in the sixth. So the Twins are nineteen and twenty three in a three way tie for third that also happens to be last, but still whatever, three way tie for third in the Central three games back of Cleveland six forty tonight, same two teams s w R for the Twins. What really matters, though.
Speaker 4: Is this Okay, man, I've got so much for you guys today. This the world is crazy and the universe is crazier crazy. Have you guys ever heard of ball maxing?
Speaker 2: What? No, but I definitely heard this new trend of every you know blank maxing looks Maxine. Everything's maxine.
Speaker 4: A risky trend dubbed ball maxing is seeing men inject sailing into the scrotum to sweather nut sacks extreme sizes.
Speaker 1: Let's let him finish, and doctors.
Speaker 4: Are warning it could cause permanent damage. That's right, men are injecting sailing into their scroat to increase the size.
Speaker 1: Of the test is.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm sorry, mister Correll in a dangerous new body modification trend is the kind of thing normally you don't see how to do. It's you can see gonads in flight to a size of a melon. I know you do, Steve Carrell.
Speaker 1: How does Steve Carell like that?
Speaker 12: Why are you judging him? I'm sorry, he likes what he likes. Plum hmm. Yeah, I don't get it.
Speaker 1: I don't get it either.
Speaker 2: Didn't didn't pick her do this years ago?
Speaker 4: No, he did not. He's just born gifted free.
Speaker 3: A wait, does he have like huge balls or just a huge sack?
Speaker 4: Someone told me they watched him water skiing one day and could see his testicle sack dangling out the back of his shoulders.
Speaker 2: You said that, Well, I'm someone you bitch.
Speaker 3: I don't know observers. Yeah, but like spoders. You gotta have somebody watching.
Speaker 1: Who's skanya. That's a huge nutsack.
Speaker 4: And in the scrubtle nutsack through an intravenious needle, and it swells several times in normal size. The maxim is happening, And ladies and gentlemen, it's dangerous. This guy named dartor Fama. It's adamant that the practice can be dangerous. Nothing's wrong with men taking ownership of how their bodies look. That's healthy, he says, But not ballmxing.
Speaker 1: Did you say his name was doctor Pharma.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that would be like an investor being like mister finance.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? Yeah, yeah, what a weird name. That is a weird name.
Speaker 4: It can lead to game and embolism.
Speaker 3: What's embolisman joke? Don't say yeah whatever, I'll holst.
Speaker 4: It can mess with your spermatic chord.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't mess with your spermatic chord.
Speaker 4: I think they're playing the clime my umbellical noose and climb right back Jesus Sepsis and just playing bad Fridays and Saturdays.
Speaker 1: Don't it's not worth it, man, don't yourself.
Speaker 4: Don't ladies like big balls? What do you think of that. I think they seem as of twos. Excuse me, sir, Why are your nuts everywhere?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Maybe some do though. Yeah, you're ruining our cabin weekend. Yeah, put your balls.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to play a concert here. All I can see is your balls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Tom, put your nutsack away?
Speaker 2: All right. I was gonna do that story, but this is a bad transition, so let's do something else.
Speaker 4: We'll have some guts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have some guts.
Speaker 4: What would Charles please gut Max?
Speaker 2: I'm not doing the Sabers. Our guy, Jason Zucker the Sabers three to two over the Canadians. That series is now tied it to They're back in it.
Speaker 4: I watched part of the game in our social last night, man, and I saw Jason Zucker a slam some guy's head just head first into the board.
Speaker 1: Good, yes, great, yeah good.
Speaker 2: I probably deserved it to get after it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Sabers stolen this one too, said, what really matters though?
Speaker 4: Is this our social rocks?
Speaker 1: By the way, what's that?
Speaker 4: It's a restaurant in Rogers A love It. A combination of amazement and horror has been found.
Speaker 2: In the.
Speaker 4: Hitchhiking Fish are famous for suctioning themselves to other marine animals. You've seen it sharks, whales, But they found one now that hides inside the butthole of a manta ray. What These fish, known as remoras, frequently get free rides when they use their suction discs to latch on the marine animals, and specifically now these with mantar rays, they crawl inside they're bhs and hit a ride. Just like Boston said back in the day, stret you're undersid.
Speaker 1: That's the name of that. That's how the song goes.
Speaker 4: You should see the picture of this fish dangling at the back of this fish, this this manta rayse bh, No wonder it killed the animal hunter guy.
Speaker 1: You have a weird Google history.
Speaker 4: Look at that.
Speaker 1: Hey, it's no different than climbing into the caboose of a train.
Speaker 2: I guess he's right, hitching a ride.
Speaker 4: I guess he's right.
Speaker 1: You know he's not wrong.
Speaker 2: You know we always talk about like the Milani factor, about growing up thinking quicksand was going to be a huge problem. Yeah, didn't you guys grow up thinking every homeless person on the planet just traveled by.
Speaker 1: The back of a train. Yeah?
Speaker 2: Probably.
Speaker 3: It was such like a cartoon trope that it was just we were so used to seeing that.
Speaker 2: I just assumed, well, man, there's some train tracks. There's got to be some people hoping on that train there. Don't you think it never happens?
Speaker 4: A manta ray spends most of its life wishing it had hands and arms to pull that thing out of its butt.
Speaker 3: Yeah, probably thinks about that a lot, or.
Speaker 1: Or it loves it.
Speaker 2: Or is it come on the radio every two or Thursday and say like, hey, swimming's not so bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is the life for me.
Speaker 4: Or maybe maybe maybe it was, like you think this conversation ever happened between these fish? Not the manta ray, but like a ladyfish. I don't know, we'll call it, says says to its husband Thomas. Yeah, I've been driving your car to work. Have you been getting there?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Hi, gang brilliant. Yeah, I'll catching right to Larry. Yeah every day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you don't mind. No, I just sucked myself right up in there.
Speaker 1: He's definitely done that.
Speaker 4: Well what I don't what in.
Speaker 3: This fantasy world we're talking about, he's definitely tried that. If he would, if that were an option, Tommy would try that. If that were a human thing.
Speaker 1: And corvette had a sting ray. Correct, that's right.
Speaker 2: So Larry drives the corvette to and Tommy just climbs in without asking.
Speaker 4: It does right through the tail, right through it.
Speaker 1: Yep, right through the caboose.
Speaker 2: All right, a couple of a couple of sad things in the NBA. We can talk about that when we get back. Not a good day for the NBA. We'll do more of what really matters after this. Parker Fox should be here shortly. We golf bet just.
Speaker 1: For a common antenna b At eight o'clock.
Speaker 2: Rosie will be here.
Speaker 4: Hey, good old Rose.
Speaker 2: I don't know who has a shot at the top pick though.
Speaker 4: Is Rosie catching right with anybody?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Some guy that drives the sting ray. More of a power trip after this on the fan.
Speaker 6: From the one Field this year, Tim McGrath will be there in August three. Hey, you can take your kid to the city to see the band My Chemical Romance in August twenty fourth.
Speaker 2: Get the complete details.
Speaker 6: And all of our upcoming shows and the conscert page at cafe dot com. Youward calendar.
Speaker 4: When is the My Chemical Romance?
Speaker 1: That is August twenty fourth.
Speaker 4: There you go, isn't like bring me the horizon tonight or tomorrow or something like that. Didn't that happening soonnight tonight? I think you so if you sing along to a happy song. Remember we played music and we used played mantra all the time.
Speaker 2: Sure mantrea is a slammer. Yeah, that songs great.
Speaker 1: Now let's do more of what really matters.
Speaker 2: More scores, more stats around the world of sports, and that Christian great change our lives or something else? Was it Kurt Bills before we get to actual basketball again. Two sad stories in the NBA yesterday, Jason Collins, NBA's first open league gay player, in fact, the first active player in any of the four major men's sports here in the US, died at the age of forty seven from brain cancer. Thirteen year career. Played for the Nets, Grizzlies, Wolves for a short amount of time, Hawks, Celtics, Wizards, and then the Nets again. Trailblazer obviously not Portland, an actual Trailblazer. Yeah, Jason Collins. Everybody says he's like the nicest guy of all time forty seven years old, so that's terrible. The other sad story from yesterday Grizzlies forward Brandon Clark died at the age of twenty nine.
Speaker 1: The early indication police believe it was.
Speaker 2: A possible overdose drug overdose. Was found dead at the age of twenty nine. Twenty first overall pick in twenty nineteen, played his entire career with the Memphis Grizzlies.
Speaker 1: He was arrested what a month or so ago. There was a high speed chase.
Speaker 2: He had a controlled substance, got charged with Flaean played just two games this season because of injury. So the drugs that were in the vehicle a month or so ago, maybe that was a sign of things to come.
Speaker 1: Who knows.
Speaker 2: That sucks twenty nine all right, those two things actually matter.
Speaker 4: I can't follow those up.
Speaker 1: But what matters way less is this.
Speaker 4: Okay, here's the one that's not dirty or disgusting. It's fascinating. This will make you feel like there's life. Check this out. Scientists have found evidence of a giant squid uh and numerous other rarely seen marine creatures off the coast of Western Australia. Deep sea researchers exploring underwater canyons can canyons canyons cany off the coast of Ningaloo, Western Australia have discovered all kinds of species they didn't even know existed in some that are very rare. But this giant squid, they filmed it alive for the first time ever.
Speaker 2: That's a huge bit.
Speaker 4: That's exactly what they said. That's and you'd think they'd be a little more. I don't know, professional I guess, but if you see a squid that's giant, you're gonna cuss.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you have to. That's the rule.
Speaker 4: Going to make you cuss if you see it for the first time.
Speaker 1: Try not to be uh crude Bigfoot, he would cause you to cuss. Okay, but I mean right.
Speaker 2: No, you're right.
Speaker 4: I was hoping for something that was really.
Speaker 1: I mean, uh, what's the really big shark.
Speaker 3: Meg the megalodon if you saw I don't think you understand his question.
Speaker 2: He means like today, if you walked out into the earth Meglodons haven't been around in a long time. Bigfoot has never been around, So Godzilla, you get this.
Speaker 4: I take personal responsibility for this. Yeah, I asked him, you said him up and I don't understand it. No, Please, it's fine, Hold fine, you asked no.
Speaker 3: You just what it would cause me to swear if you saw something today like the though that is real, like possibility. Let's see here, like if I saw Corey, like if I saw.
Speaker 1: The troop of Cabra, I'd freak out. He doesn't get it. All right, let's move on.
Speaker 2: The NFL International Games are going to be announced at eight am this morning. A couple of them have already leaked out, but Good Morning Football will announce them. If the Vikings are officially listed in that group, we'll tell you all. But the international games announced today, then the full NFL schedule is released tomorrow.
Speaker 4: That's right. And by the way, not official yet. What you're reading about the Vikings playing Mexico citiesco City, but we're hearing it. It seems like a very good possibility to go to Mexico City.
Speaker 2: To take on the old San Francisco forty nine ers. Oh that's right, Juwan Jennings. Revenge. Yeah, that's right, revenge game.
Speaker 1: What really matters, though, is.
Speaker 4: This, scientists may have found ten thousand planets beyond our solar system, A whopping ten thousand planets orbiting suns that are not our own. The Milky Way galaxy and beyond is considered to be absolutely teeming with such worlds known as exo planets. Sure, but so far humanity is only aware of just more than six thousand confirmed exoplanets. Using a new technique that partly relies on artificial intelligence, a team of scientists made a massive find that, if verified, could more than double the number of discovered exoplanets in the universe. What do you think of that?
Speaker 1: Wow, I don't know.
Speaker 2: That actually doesn't do much for me, just because there's like a you know, a couple couple one hundred billion stars, there are trillions of planets somewhere in the galaxy.
Speaker 4: Do you think scientists out there right now we're saying in the universe is my life's work?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Do you think it doesn't impress you?
Speaker 3: Like some of these planets o your Brad Pitt, Yeah, they don't impress me much. Great song, like, what if some of these planets could house human life? Do you think they'd accept Charles Manson life or human life? Human life? Would they take?
Speaker 2: Chuck?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I don't think so.
Speaker 2: I'm just doing it because I know what bothers oak and don't encourage it. The Minnesota Frost lost two to one in Montreal. Montreal wins the series three games to two. They advanced to the Walder Cup Final. Minnesota season is over. Yeah, they have postponed the game on Monday because half of Montreal's team was sick. I don't understand that. Somebody still has to explain that to me. Why five players being sick enough to skip Monday, but somehow the team can play on Tuesday, That don't.
Speaker 1: Get doesn't make any sense. I don't get it.
Speaker 4: It seems fishy to me. Yeah, very But you know what, props up to our frost who won two championships in a row. Apparently that wasn't enough for us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just think they're getting screwed here.
Speaker 2: Think last night, let's let's put this, you know, mainstream men's sports. If four or five members of the Spurs were sick, guess what would have happened last night?
Speaker 1: The game?
Speaker 2: Would we play on? Play on tough? Break tough?
Speaker 1: And the Wolves win by sixty? Too bad? Yeah? Maybe maybe I don't understand.
Speaker 3: It, but yeah, there at some point we'll have to ask Taylor what she thinks that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, spiel, we'll ask Parker in ten minutes.
Speaker 4: Ten minutes, Yeah, ask him quicker than that.
Speaker 1: No, he'll be here in ten Oh.
Speaker 4: I see what you're saying that you're going to drag on the question like you normally do. I'm okay, hey, I'm just saying.
Speaker 1: Man, you pooped your pets about an hour and a half. What really matters, though, is this whatever?
Speaker 4: Only the cool kids do it?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, they don't.
Speaker 4: Operation Cat Drop was an attempt to reintroduce cats to villages in Borneo after the population was devastated by mosquito spring in Borneo. That's right, there was a rodent infestation. So they dropped a bunch of cats in there. Did it work? I don't know, dropped a bunch of cats. I shouldn't have dropped him from so high.
Speaker 1: Well, at least give parachutes.
Speaker 2: I went to uh I went to Camp KICKI Key when I was younger, and the the there were turtles that got parachuted in and then they were biting people.
Speaker 1: It was kind of a nightmare. Pull your hands up, you won't be.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: I got to think of something quickly, so they got an hour to think of something.
Speaker 4: They really did drop these cats and crates that were well it's me parachutes on them, and it really did work. They ate all those ate all those rats. Those cats must have been like they won the publishers clearinghill.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I mean, well, that's like when I went on what did you call it, the bangathon?
Speaker 2: When I went on my honeymoon in Antiga. Yeah, there are there are mongoose. Sure, the mon gooses mongeeses believe I must we just say Canadian and you would have to figure it out. But uh, one of the waitresses basically said, that's what happened. They they brought a bunch of mongooses to the island to eliminate the snakes. And that's exactly what happens. Now there's a whole bunch of mongooses, no snakes. I don't think they dropped in on crates. No, I don't think they parachuted him in like turtles at Camp kick a key. Yeah, you know, an tigua looks sweet.
Speaker 4: Here's the thing. If mongooses are so good with killing snake, get to work. I know I'm sick of snakes.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like, let's put a bunch of mongooses in Minnesota.
Speaker 4: I would like to owe mongoose exactly a monguy a mang guy. Yeah, and I want to take him around and I don't want to have to put him on a leaf, so you better listen.
Speaker 1: What would you do with it?
Speaker 4: Just I want him to hang out near me. I want to forget that he's there until he sees a snake.
Speaker 1: Would you go stay where you are?
Speaker 4: Yeah? And then I want to hear my mongoose yeah, or the mongoose to my snake.
Speaker 2: Either way it's bad. Yeah, I do new animals.
Speaker 4: Right, I mean neither. I want to have a Monguy. I want to have a Monguy, and I want him to always be near me, But I don't want to know he's there until I hear audio just out of the corner of my ear of him killing a snake. I want to hear a snake scream for the first time because of my mong guy named Willy.
Speaker 1: Why would you name it Willy?
Speaker 4: Don't ask stupid questions.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't think it's a stupid question.
Speaker 4: She looks like a Willie.
Speaker 2: That is said, you said, mong guy. But that actually reminds me. When I was younger, my dad was a traveling salesman. He would come up with these random products and sell them. And he went to Chinatown try to find something, and he found me a magway, which is it's like a mong guy, but it's a maguai.
Speaker 1: And then like my dad.
Speaker 2: Brought it home and it had three rules.
Speaker 1: You couldn't feed it after midnight he didn't like bright light. Or you couldn't get it.
Speaker 2: He doesn't get here all late. Thank you, Jesus. That was just from grandma's Never mind, he'll be here in an hour.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he'll be here at eight.
Speaker 4: I wish my mong guy would attack you by the throat.
Speaker 1: Wow, geez. Had you never heard of borneo?
Speaker 2: You seem very surprised by the word, or what's borneo?
Speaker 1: What do you think it is?
Speaker 3: I've never I'm sure it's Instagram loves it. That's really I never heard of borneo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, big on the gram.
Speaker 4: I wish you were never borneo.
Speaker 1: I wish you got a Borneo born disease.
Speaker 3: My god, Jesus, I wish you got an air borneo disease.
Speaker 1: Wait start over. I wish you got an air borneo illness.
Speaker 4: See that's good, I'll give you. Did you look that up?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 3: I was trying to to that. No, I don't use ai. Maybe you should wait. Borneo is in weld On. Take your time Borneo is in well West by West Calamenton, Calmenton.
Speaker 2: Maea, I hate listening to you reading.
Speaker 1: I hate listening to you talk and breathe.
Speaker 4: Join the Twin Cities, foh man.
Speaker 1: I should go to Borneo. Finish.
Speaker 2: She was going to say, join the Twin Cities running Club. No, I have a heart attack the five K.
Speaker 3: No, No, thank you. I should though, I should lose some weight. Wait, what's Borneo again? Ye, it's an island.
Speaker 2: In long.
Speaker 1: Pagan Pagan Pagan. Well that's because you're an idiot. It's right near JOm Buy.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Great tool song, great tool song.
Speaker 4: No, he's right, it's right by john By.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's where it started. John By was the genie from pee Wee's Playhouse, was he not?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah. Robert de Niro was Borneo. He's a method actor. Yeah, he played John By. John By would would talk to pee Wee. They would discuss the word.
Speaker 1: Of the day. Wait a minute, they both got it on with Flory. Is it the tool about.
Speaker 2: Chair? Yeah? Wow, that was cherry. Very creative names on TV's playoffs.
Speaker 1: That was a great show though.
Speaker 2: That show must have been spectacular if you were high.
Speaker 3: I mean, I also think it was just spectacular for like the time and for kids.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but as a as a stoned adult, it must have been unbelievable.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, or somebody on mushrooms, or like that chair is talking now, that chair is actually talking right.
Speaker 2: Oh, Parker's ears on the fifth floor. But his card doesn't work. Did everybody get new cards? Talk on our cards still work? Everybody's been complaining that their cards aren't working. Everybody get canned? I don't think so, not yet. I mean it's right around the corner.
Speaker 1: Is it my turn? Yes, steady.
Speaker 3: The Wild are at Colorado tonight at seven o'clock, game five.
Speaker 1: Colorado leads that series.
Speaker 2: Three games to one to the Wild with their backs against the wall.
Speaker 3: Yes, it'd be a tough battle, real tough. That's the best team in the league and they got to find a way to win three straight games, two of them on the road. Are you at all hopeful for tonight? Yeah, because they showed on Saturday.
Speaker 2: Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa whoa. I thought you said, never get your hopes up. This is Minnesota sports. You tweeted seven times last night to never trust in Minnesota sports, never have hope in Minnesota sports. You just said you're.
Speaker 1: Hopeful fun tonight. Time out?
Speaker 4: Was AI using your Twitter time out?
Speaker 1: Wait? Hold on, I'm nine hours ago.
Speaker 2: Minnesota men's sports have let us down for thirty five years. Never get your hopes up.
Speaker 3: But that's for like the whole series tonight, I think they can win.
Speaker 2: Nine hours ago you said, good night food poisoning. It's more fun than Minnesota sports.
Speaker 1: And sometimes I'm not wrong. Do we remember the ninety eight team?
Speaker 2: Do you remember eleven hours ago you said Minnesota sports are a waste of time?
Speaker 1: Sometimes they are. Let me check the comments. I' see if anybody said something good. Oh, I'm sure there's one guy that says I should die.
Speaker 2: This guy says I only have eighty two bot followers, but meat sauce on Twitter is trash.
Speaker 1: He follows me, he doesn't have to.
Speaker 4: The middle finger gesture has roots in ancient Greece culture.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: The extended finger represented a pallas, and the term was originally referred to as downward buttocks.
Speaker 1: Oh how often?
Speaker 3: How often do you downward buttock somebody when you're driving? When was the last time you flip somebody off? I don't ever do it, hawk it a lot.
Speaker 4: I mean yeah a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, same. I don't like being tailgated.
Speaker 3: And when I'm tailgated, that's when I get my angriest and that's when you're gonna get flipped off.
Speaker 2: Hmm.
Speaker 1: Well, best of luck.
Speaker 4: You ever heard of a vulture? B?
Speaker 1: Is it a b.
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: There's always tomorrow. We can start over.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know what, let's give up on today. Let's just call it.
Speaker 1: Oh, look at those things. Parker Fox is in the building. We'll let them through the security doors.
Speaker 2: In a second. We'll golf bet in an hour. Rosie'll be here, gorgo Gorg's here, right.
Speaker 1: No, he's with Colorado. No he doesn't travel with the team.
Speaker 6: What.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's right, nobody does, but Zach.
Speaker 1: That's right. I keep forgetting the death of fan duel.
Speaker 2: That's right. It's over, John, Yeah, it's over, John. So Gorg will be here.
Speaker 4: Gorg will be here.
Speaker 2: Fantastic More of the powers you wanting to including the news after this on the fan from the one eight hundred, ask