Speaker 1: Pretty seven.
Speaker 2: Hi, Hi, Hi, It is your little Partrip Morning Show seven o five. Sorry if you missed what really matters, you can always go back and listen to it on demand anytime you want podcasted.
Speaker 3: Speaking of that, Yes, sir, for the podcast title is asked, blow to aggressive or can we do that?
Speaker 2: I'd say if you spell it correctly? Okay, how do you spell that? Meets us? Paul Lmbert?
Speaker 3: Why don't you just put like a dollar dollar side?
Speaker 2: Is that your rap name?
Speaker 1: Yep? Did Maxill go get the Perkins?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: He's right there, but he doesn't have any food in his hand.
Speaker 2: No. I don't think anybody's gonna go get it because I don't think they know where we are. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. All right, I'm gonna give you guys the news.
Speaker 3: All right, here's to us, daddy, Yes, stay in news.
Speaker 1: Hockey presented by the Saint Paul Saint.
Speaker 2: Yeah man, the same Paul Saints. We love you. They're playing at home chs Field. Get on down to the game and get yourselves ready for a wonderful summer under the sun, under the stars with the Saint Paul Saints. We love you. Saints Baseball dot Com. Saints Baseball dot Com, ladies and gentlemen. Ted Bundy's done it again. What he did?
Speaker 1: He did true.
Speaker 2: The notorious serial killers been being linked to another murder. Bundy, of course, executed in nineteen eighty nine, the year I graduated from high school to The Great Things to Happen that.
Speaker 1: Year by Jim Jones, The rapper.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Well, these days you're going to say the right rapper. Bundy was executing eating now and for the murder of a twelve year old girl, and is believed to have killed dozens of women during the seventies. On Wednesday, Utah officials said they were closing a decades old case after finding definitive proof that Bundy killed a seventeen year old girl in Utah. The girl went missing on October in October of nineteen seventy four after leaving a party. Her body was found on Thanksgiving Day in a canyon in Salt Lake City. Officials have now determined that DNA did prove it was Ted Bundy all these years later.
Speaker 1: How about that it's still out there doing it, Paul, I mean, that's unbelievable.
Speaker 3: Ay, when we talk about this whenever these kind of serial killers come up. They got away with it for so long because nobody shared any information. There wasn't the Internet. There wasn't anybody saying, man, the guy in Utah is doing exactly what's happening here in Washington, and they never linked them all together. Now because of DNA and science meddling kids and meddling kids and better science. As you said, Coral, U's a few segments go. That's how he gets caught.
Speaker 4: But back in the day, you could get away with multiple murders because nobody saw you. It's the same thing that Rosie could have gone to Perkins back in the day before cell phones.
Speaker 1: But now he knows he would get caught.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, buddy ted.
Speaker 1: His body.
Speaker 4: He goes solo, was by himself yet way to get his car looked at.
Speaker 1: Why do you make me do this? I don't know why you guys, I don't make you do anything. I don't have to.
Speaker 2: Hey, Ben, Yeah, you know what today is?
Speaker 1: What's it that April second Thursday.
Speaker 2: National Burrito Day?
Speaker 1: How didn't get.
Speaker 2: Well, We're never gonna get Perkins order some Chipotle as well. See if you can send that over to Turner City Iowa City City.
Speaker 1: Where the hell is that? Atlanta?
Speaker 5: I think every day should have some version and a different dish of Mexican food, just so we can celebrate Mexican food every day.
Speaker 2: You know what I think is underrated? Brother, my lips on your lips? Okay, you know two things I think? Yeah? Aa oh yes, A pitch do I love?
Speaker 1: It's a classic.
Speaker 2: It's so cheesy. Yeah, it's a classic, and there's so much of it. When they bring it out to your table, you're like, I can't eat all that, and meanwhile you're sinking.
Speaker 3: Their food's on its way. Yeah, it has been for an hour. They will arrive in five minutes, on.
Speaker 2: Its way to Switzerland.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so somebody might want to go upstairs and wait for the Perkins.
Speaker 2: No, we should get rabies.
Speaker 1: What court didn't you do a run for that once?
Speaker 4: It was No, it was for rabies awareness because one of my friends got bitten by a bat. So I felt like I should do whatever I could, you know, So we did a five k.
Speaker 1: It was a fun run. Good I carved up ahead of time. Yeah, good for you. I don't know. You hate all that.
Speaker 2: Big turn on.
Speaker 4: It was mostly people from the office and then like Bob Vance from Vans for refrigeration.
Speaker 2: You know it's so weird. Listen to my next story. We didn't know this, We didn't know this. Three University of Georgia students are living out of a hotel after finding bats in their off campus apartment. One of the students says she found the first bat in January at her shared apartment. Later, another roommate found another bat. The third bat was found in the kitchen. The students say they've had to receive raby shots, but are not sure if the bats had rabies. They say the bats were moved by a maintenance person. I don't know how if they tested the bats for rabies.
Speaker 4: Three bats walk into an apartment they had, Mmm, what is.
Speaker 2: Wrong with you?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 2: I'm hungry because somebody.
Speaker 5: Isn't a bad idea to get a bath house for your will be here? I know I have a bathouse now I do have one in the garage.
Speaker 2: Good what?
Speaker 5: And I just haven't found the time, in the effort and the motivation to put it up. Because you gotta do it like very strategically. Yeah, you's got to be like, I don't know, this is south facing, it's got to be a certain height and all this other stuff.
Speaker 2: But like, I think it'd be good to like kill all the mosquitoes. Yeah, it's great, dude, And it'll keep them from going in your house. If they got a place to live, they won't go in your And you'll see That's what I guess.
Speaker 5: That's my question is if if if let's just say there's one hundred bats that in belive in this house, do you think there's one that just goes rugged.
Speaker 1: It's like there's a better house right behind us.
Speaker 2: He might, but I don't know if they're going to see your houses better than that other house.
Speaker 4: But but if Ben's house is right next door, I don't think that that would be caught dead in that bathhouse, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we would rather be in a nice house. Wouldn't be caught dead?
Speaker 2: What if somebody takes his picture? Those bats are more lucky to get likely to get Perkins and I am this morning.
Speaker 1: You're the one who got it.
Speaker 2: You ordered it.
Speaker 1: You guys don't want me here, Well, we'll be fine without you.
Speaker 2: I don't know what gave you that idea.
Speaker 1: I'll be right back here. I'll do your part.
Speaker 4: During the next story, Okay, So while you're gone, I'll just do what you would have done.
Speaker 1: How about when I'm not here, I'm gonna alone, No, I'm gonna.
Speaker 4: I think you're an important part of the show, so I'm going to make sure that listeners have the same experience whether you're here or not. So while you're getting the food, Chris is going to read the next story.
Speaker 1: I'm going to do the meat sauce part. Go ahead, Chris, whenever you're ready.
Speaker 2: A representative for a Chattanooga trucking company in Tennessee is being charged with sexual battery and extortion after allegedly offering to waive fees in exchange for sexual favors.
Speaker 5: Sing, Hey, turn your body cam on. I want to see what happens down there.
Speaker 1: I can go get a saucy.
Speaker 2: Kevin Fisher has been charging. Didn't you already tip him?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: I said that.
Speaker 1: No, he said to tip them.
Speaker 2: Here, bitch, Do you know how much getting breakfast is costing me? And you want to give him one of those? That's all right, you'll just make more, that's right, they make it long sheets. Yeah, what do you care? I don't care at all. Do I look like I care? It's hold on, here's not here nurn. Yeah, that's what he's doing. He's smart doing Frankenstein impersonations. Kevin Fisher has been charged with sexual battery and extortion. The victim told police her work truck had broken down early in March and was towed to by Fisher Trucking. She said she was told by Fisher repairs that cost four thousand dollars unless she wanted to quote pay another way. Hell yeah. When she refused, he opted to ten thousand dollars. I want to do you're went a ten thousand dollars and yeah, she's driving around.
Speaker 1: You have sauce?
Speaker 2: Is he on stream yard? Okay? He's standing there. We're looking at sauce on streamyard. Okay, that's a giant head.
Speaker 1: Why do you tell us the camera? Francis is here?
Speaker 2: Francis McDermott. There he is, God, look at your breast.
Speaker 1: Where are you? It's in the elevator.
Speaker 2: He's in the that's where the sound cut out and it's frozen. I gotta get a picture of that. Please don't.
Speaker 4: It looks like the beginning of one of those movies where.
Speaker 1: It's like a freeze.
Speaker 2: Oh, that sauce is going to get our food. Watch him lock himself out. You're gonna lock yourself out, you know that? Right? What if Rosie is the guy who hands in the food.
Speaker 1: Would be the greatest has ever pulled.
Speaker 2: Hey, I was older after guy, Just bring this team? Happened? Dude? That's the newspaper. Brother, that's a bucket of food. Hey?
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, yes, hold on, I don't have forty hands.
Speaker 6: Sorry.
Speaker 1: The least captivating video I've ever seen in my life. Yeah, I'm not surprising at all.
Speaker 2: The guy just said are you Chris? And he said yes?
Speaker 1: What what?
Speaker 5: Hey?
Speaker 2: What what is happening right now? I don't know what he's doing?
Speaker 1: I got it?
Speaker 2: Okay, that was it. That's all the dialogue, said the guy. You didn't talk to the guy. He didn't ask the same.
Speaker 4: I said, hello, Francis, No, did Francis work for Perkins?
Speaker 1: Or is it like a door dasht Okay.
Speaker 4: Because I was gonna say then, we could have just asked, Francis you ever seen.
Speaker 1: Rosie had Perkins?
Speaker 2: That's good point.
Speaker 4: No, damnity, not that I really think that Perkins has a delivery service. That's what door dashes for Uber Eats or whatever. But still just in case, All right, bring your food up, parent, hang on, hang on, you're getting no content.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is just like normal. H did Jimmy Stewart biopic? No? I did that? Maybe Jimmy stear biopic is getting a release date?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Why is that funny? A wonderful life guy?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: Yeah, just hang up on.
Speaker 1: The Christmas movie?
Speaker 2: No, don't cri.
Speaker 1: Hey, but I'm back. Is Jimmy storing that Christmas movie?
Speaker 2: My god? Why do you guys hate me?
Speaker 1: Just eat?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Please just choke on something, please, bye bye, I see you later.
Speaker 1: But hang up. I can't hang up.
Speaker 2: I can't quit you.
Speaker 1: Okay, you were saying Jimmy.
Speaker 2: They're doing a biopic of him. It'll be out soon, Jason Alexanderson And I don't know who's playing Jimmy Stewart, though i'd like to know. You can turn you can hang up now? My god. Uh. Leaders in Sacramentar of California considering letting tiny homes on wheels, set down roots and more areas. The cottage style homes have grown in popularity because they cost under two hundred thousand dollars. It can be towed almost anywhere. However, they're only allowed in mobile home parks Now, the city of Sacramento is planning. Mission says the mobile cottages might be a viable option for backyards and vacant lots. I love it, man, let's do it. Tiny house like that be fun?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Pick it up?
Speaker 5: Could you guys actually do that like these tiny homes on HGT.
Speaker 4: I think I could for a limited number of weeks or something, right, like maybe you do a cross country kind of experience and hit a couple of spots. But I don't think, like for twenty years. I couldn't live the tiny house lifestyle.
Speaker 2: I think a good closter, I take it to wash my nuts and get some food and have some sex. I'll be good. I could do all that in a tiny tiny house hopefully. Order.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like it's like you go station to station.
Speaker 2: Yeah man, that's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I do need a shower and an esser. Other than that, I'm good.
Speaker 1: What you d have to do with it?
Speaker 5: I think the only way it makes it makes sense is if you were in a climate where you could be outside three sixty five.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: Sure you couldn't have a tiny home in Minnesota. I sort of treat my home like I treat a hotel in Las Vegas. Anyway, I'm only there every now and again, most of time just to sleep and take a tube and yeah, sometimes I do that in the house yourself. All right, what oh you're back. I'm back.
Speaker 1: That was great.
Speaker 2: That was great. Radio.
Speaker 3: Well, it wasn't good because I can't hold the phone and bring up all the food at the same time.
Speaker 2: Food.
Speaker 4: That was why we were hinting that you didn't need to be on the show while you were getting me that. Let me see here, how do you upload this segment to the Marconi website taking care of This is our submission, this is what we do.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you.
Speaker 2: I'd like to put him in a submission. Hold, not thank you. I'd like to watch his eyes roll back in his head and life leave.
Speaker 5: His buddy, my god, back to nineteen fifty. It's giving a big old noogie. Yeah, yeah, just nooggie his head, that's right.
Speaker 2: Wow. Yeah, before after talk heels, if.
Speaker 1: Just one noogie on the way.
Speaker 4: Out to give that head and noggie, you're gonna have to have like the Infinity Golf.
Speaker 2: The Giants. Great reference.
Speaker 1: Thank you, so also do sports after this. This is the power of Trip morning. Join the fan.
Speaker 3: Cafe and celebrates five thousand dollars teacher winners and iHeartRadio's thing a Teacher powered by donors. Choos are still time to nominate a public school teacher making a difference. They could be the next one five thousand dollars make over their classroom.
Speaker 2: Do it now?
Speaker 1: I renew dot com slash teachers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, food, man, I feel much better now, thanks Sauce. Sorry, I'm so angry at you. Now that I've eaten, I feel better about the world.
Speaker 1: How is it?
Speaker 2: It's real, real good, except I don't have any uh serve from my pancakes. You're gonna have to go give me something, cup.
Speaker 1: I mean, I bet we have some here, don't we? But Paul, the food made it here. Yeah, food made it, so.
Speaker 2: You did it. Congratulation delivered it right to that door down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Francis's fun sports.
Speaker 2: Just as well as that.
Speaker 1: Okay, are you ready? Yeah, it's time for a fan five on the Power.
Speaker 2: Trip Rocky by Friends at Circa Casino downtown Las Vegas. Thank you, Circo.
Speaker 4: Oh hell yes, m yes the best. Why are we not in Vegas again? Tommy's there now? Bonus is there?
Speaker 2: Now? Zach's going tomorrow. Dusty Mond lives there.
Speaker 4: I gotta think that's awesome for the Masters, right circa did it?
Speaker 3: Rosie? My dad and I did it a few years ago when we were there for the Masters. That's grows for fun. If we watched the Masters, weirdough and did it at the same time, they.
Speaker 2: Might have what were you guys betting?
Speaker 3: No, but we got one of those big tables that were cheap for it was like one hundred bucks. That was It included a bunch of cool stuff that would be cool, and we watched the Masters.
Speaker 2: It was awesome. Which one of you was the master?
Speaker 1: Hawks Daddy? Speaking of somebody's master.
Speaker 3: The Twins have lost eleven of twelve to the Royals at Kaufman Stadium after losing thirteen to nine last night. They got hot late, but it wasn't enough. Your twins are now one and four, same two teams today at one ten. Taj Bradley goes for your twin. Serious question. Never thought of this until six and a half seconds ago. Is is Kaufman named after like a politician from that area? Is it a past owner of the Royals? I have no idea who the Collin is?
Speaker 1: Any idea? No idea. None. I don't know either.
Speaker 2: Ewing M.
Speaker 1: Kaufman. He is a and first owner of the Kansas City Royals.
Speaker 5: He say ewing? Why'd he yells? As and Patrick? Ewing spelled the same way?
Speaker 1: Is he screaming?
Speaker 2: I think e w I N yet that's right now? The first name? Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: So yeah, they're one and four.
Speaker 2: It's over.
Speaker 1: How happy are you? I mean, I'm not wearing a Twins hat right now?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but again, my son throws all my hats all over and I just grabbed the first one I see when I get up.
Speaker 1: But I am wearing a Twins hat. I don't both want.
Speaker 2: Your son can pick your hat? Hey, I listen, sweetpee, Wait, can I see something? Yeah, it's about the twins. I'm about to say.
Speaker 3: Say, I don't want your manager.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I couldn't stop myself.
Speaker 7: I don't want the manager. I want the manager players. I don't want You don't want the manager.
Speaker 2: You don't want the manager players, I don't.
Speaker 3: I'm not cheering against them. I want it to be bad for the ownership netamins. You need sex, all right?
Speaker 2: He got me there?
Speaker 1: You're both right? Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 4: So you would like them to lose every game, which would cost the manager's job and everybody from the Twins would get fired. I mean, but you want them to fail so epically that the owners feel it.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, but.
Speaker 3: I like our guy, Shelty. I like Ryan Jeffers, I like Mitch Pablo. Pablo is a great guy. He was very nice when he was here. It sucks that he got hurt. I don't want that. But uh, if you want to have some fun, look at all the tickets available for Saturday's game. I live an empty life.
Speaker 2: I don't have your life. Derek Shelton sounds like he's already done being the manager of the Twins. Here he talks about that Ryan's rough day yesterday.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we had a.
Speaker 3: Couple of holes we should have made that we didn't make behind him, and.
Speaker 1: You know, we can't give away out. We can't give away out defensively.
Speaker 3: It looked like he was not comfortable on the mound also, so it was just you know, it wasn't typical Joe Ryan execution. Yeah, it was pouring rain, it wasting coffee by himself.
Speaker 1: He already left.
Speaker 3: The stadium his razor flipball.
Speaker 1: Listen man might as well just drive on home.
Speaker 2: I'm out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what a tough job.
Speaker 5: Honestly, I mean, you can take over and you you want to be excited, your family wants to be excited that you're managing another team, and but you know that.
Speaker 2: There's no support behind you.
Speaker 5: When then you have to turn you have to always put on this good face publicly that man, we're doing everything that we can and you definitely take.
Speaker 2: The job because you're in the major leagues.
Speaker 1: Ably take the job. He gets fired, he'll get paid, it's all of it.
Speaker 4: But he also might be absolutely capable of doing the job and have no chance based on the roster and based on the rest the payroll.
Speaker 1: It's like, you know, we met him once.
Speaker 4: It's not like we're close with him, but he's he seems like an awesome, awesome dude, awesome, super likable, a guy that's easy to cheer for.
Speaker 1: You know, he's gonna work his ass off.
Speaker 4: You know he's going to be the best manager he can possibly be, But he still might not have a chance.
Speaker 1: The thing is that it is.
Speaker 5: A win win situation for him though long term, because the whole league knows that the Twins have given him nothing right right, So even if he's bad. They all know, like, if he gets fired in a couple of years, it's not your fault, like you did your best. But if he somehow coaches his a off and he turns a real bad roster and a bad organization into a somewhat winning team, well, then now he looks like the greatest manager ever.
Speaker 1: I agree. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think the issue though, is like lou Panella couldn't coach this team. They just don't put any money into it. Their best picture is hurt. Their other picture is, you know, a month or two away from being traded. All the the other guys that they have are their bullpen. Their entire bullpen costs ten million dollars. There are guys on the Yankees and other big league teams that have ten million dollar arms in the bullpen. So they've piecemealed that together. That's a disaster. Royce Lewis has taken a giant step back. Brooks Lee is a disaster at shortstop, but he's their only option because they moved Korea because they didn't want to pay Korea. They have Cody Clemens leading off, who shouldn't lead off in Double A baseball. It's just a bad team. There's nothing he can do about it, as good as he wants to be.
Speaker 1: Blue Panella alive or dead alive. How confident are you he's eighty two?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Wow, still with us?
Speaker 2: I'll be eighty two.
Speaker 1: Eighty two. Yeah, man, sweet Lou Yeah Lewis Victor Panella. Yeah, according to is Wikipedia.
Speaker 2: Do you think his buddy's called him lou dog? I don't. That's my for a friend.
Speaker 5: Hell, eating loot like, kicks around hats all the time, and you think he's the man you can't find the right hat in the morning.
Speaker 2: Do you think he's still rustan again?
Speaker 1: You need sex rehab?
Speaker 2: I don't sell.
Speaker 5: I don't know what has to do with I think it's a fair question. You think Lou Panella asks his pants too.
Speaker 1: Like my kid?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sure he's old. Eighty two year old's pooped them.
Speaker 2: Years poofs Lou Panella's pants.
Speaker 3: The Wolves battle the Pistons tonight at six on Prime Video. Your Wolves are forty six to twenty nine. They dropped to the sixth seed because the Rockets have won four straight and are now the fifth seed. Yeah, it's going to come down to a game eighty two. It's looking like that's just the way the Western Conference is right now. Wolves dropped a tough one to the Pistons what less than a week ago, and it's ok, Cunningham, it's death by a thousand cuts. But they've been man, they've been holding on.
Speaker 6: There's still a damn good team without Kid Cunningham, and according.
Speaker 1: To old Mark Rosen, he's coming back soon.
Speaker 6: So we'll see hopefully not tonight, but we'll see Kid Cunningham back for the playoffs probably. But yeah, well, was just trying to jostle for more playoff position and with I don't know, like six seven games left to.
Speaker 3: Go, Zacho the Wild battle the Canucks tonight at seven. The Canucks are terrible. You and Brett blake More have guaranteed victories. They trail the Stars by six points. You can hear that game right here on the fan. Yeah, they are coming off of a bizarre game yesterday which they beat the best team in the league eight to six, Colorado Avalanche. So they are coming off of back to back, so hopefully they're tired. But this is it, this is when you need to really make a push. The While will play the Stars next week, so there is still a chance that they could usurp the stars and get some home ice. But as of right now, stay healthy, stay strong, and get ready for the Stanley Cup playoffs in a few weeks.
Speaker 1: Well said.
Speaker 3: The Gophers men's basketball team got routed by the Baylor Bears sixty seven forty eight. Their season is officially over. If you want a kind of a breakdown of it, bonus this morning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think he remembered that he went to the game. Here's medved on the loss.
Speaker 8: You know, the unfortunate part is we just didn't, you know, play our best, And yeah, I thought we had a stretch, especially in the second half, where we had a number of good looks and maybe kind of had an opportunity to make it run. But unfortunately, we just really couldn't get anything to go, and then you know, some key turnovers and maybe not sharing the ball kind of the way we typically have all year.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's basically just a player saying like, can we just end this? Yeah, let's just play this one game and get out of here.
Speaker 1: We're good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right. We're in Vegas. Let's go party. Yeah, let's go. We'll go to slots of fun, right, Hauk I'm right, get some coins now.
Speaker 3: The final four set, Illinois will battle Yukon on Saturday at five oh nine. Illinois a one and a half point favorite, and then the two to one seeds that remain Michigan in Arizona will battle following that game. Michigan is a one and a half point favor. Do you guys see the Michigan kids story in the allergy Bent? Yeah? Did he fly out yet or not yet?
Speaker 2: I haven't read that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I don't know one of the do you see this Bend one of the kids from Michigan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for allergic reaction. I had to get go.
Speaker 4: To the hospital to get treatment for some kind of an allergic reaction. So he, I believe, is still on pace to play on Saturday, but did not fly with the team because he had to stay back and get treatment.
Speaker 5: And they didn't say what the allergic reaction was too, like a medication is taking or like a beasting.
Speaker 4: This is somebody called Elliott Cadou don't know him, point guard Elliott Caddo. No, hey, pe wee, I don't know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Well, shoot man, hopefully he gets right he can play. I'm gonna guess that they can just give him some anti histamines and be good to go.
Speaker 4: He plays twenty seven minutes a game, so he's a major player. Ten point two points a game, team high five point eight assists, so you would argue he seems fairly important. Michigan Sauce is chasing its first national title since.
Speaker 3: Ever twenty ten, No, nineteen seventy eight, No sixty.
Speaker 2: Nine, No forty four, No ninety one? Is he right?
Speaker 1: Ninety two Nope, ninety ninety nope, ninety three.
Speaker 2: Eighty nine.
Speaker 1: There you go, since nineteen eighty nine, Thanks Max, So I have no problem.
Speaker 2: I got your bag, slaws, Thank you God.
Speaker 1: Who is on the eighty nine team? Is that? Glenn Rice?
Speaker 2: Hawk knows on the eighty nine team?
Speaker 6: For who?
Speaker 2: Michigan Scott stat.
Speaker 1: Yep, Michigan nineteen eighty nine? Correct? Who else besides Golen?
Speaker 2: Rice psychic Ginas.
Speaker 1: They were super progressive. I was in business with her. Oh they had I just looked it up. They had Romeo Robinson was on that team.
Speaker 2: Of course, that was and Roneo Robinson.
Speaker 1: Rob Polinga was on that team. I didn't know yet.
Speaker 2: It's on prices right right.
Speaker 4: That is the GM of the Lakers. I did not super dumb. I did not know he was a player at all either. I didn't know that. Yeah, you don't know anything because I didn't know anything. How are the non syrupy pancakes?
Speaker 2: Haven't got to those yet, Chubbs.
Speaker 5: You have to tell your dad too, to stop messing with the toilet on Artemis.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they've got.
Speaker 5: Toilet trup and I know, I know he's behind it already.
Speaker 1: They have toilet tps. I just launched not that long ago. Man, I else watched it launch. Yeah, just on just on that.
Speaker 2: I am absolutely always going to have a lump in my throat worried that they're going to.
Speaker 1: Explode, of course. Yeah's a challenger for.
Speaker 2: Sure, all of us. Yeah right, yeah, yeah, it's fun to watch.
Speaker 4: Well, how about so when I came in here this morning, he was on CNN and there was some rocket scientists talking to the CNN host about Artemis, and he said something like, well, and there's going to be a fiery re entry, and he goes, I'm not worried about it.
Speaker 1: Some people are, but I'm not. And it's like that was a weird way to word that, Like, but there's always a fiery re entry. How it works. That was kind of his point, but the way that he worried. Some people are worried, but I'm not. But some people are like.
Speaker 2: Ell boy, if you want to play for us, nobody cares. Don't you understand that?
Speaker 1: How's your fiery re entry sauce? How long? I don't know how you didn't read this?
Speaker 4: How long do you believe the crew from Artemis is going to be gone?
Speaker 1: Is it ten days?
Speaker 2: Damn it?
Speaker 1: You I heard I heard Cassie ten day trip.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: When I was making Dino, I just was hoping you were going to guess, like six years or something.
Speaker 2: You're making?
Speaker 1: What dinner?
Speaker 2: Hm? Hm Psychic Van is in studio now?
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, Well we'll talk to uh Ben in the future about things that he already knows after this.
Speaker 2: H am, I gonna eat my pancakes Chazy, Of course I'm gonna eat my pancakes.
Speaker 1: Where are they from?
Speaker 2: Heaven? That sandwich I got was delicious? Great report?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you ate that in record time? All right? You guys did make shoe?
Speaker 2: Yeah you poop it out hole?
Speaker 1: What is your dad? Is that a request from your dad?
Speaker 2: Why would my dad request that?
Speaker 1: Because he You guys gang up on me. Except for Max. No, I just joined the gang.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. Yeah, we just we just we just brought him in.
Speaker 1: I got initiated. I'm sorry. Sorry, dude, Tubby Tubby Aboard Max presented by I Go You Truck Excessory pro Stores.
Speaker 2: Before Psychic beIN comes in studio, do you have any news over there? For real?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Okay, noo. Ladies and gentlemen, please say hi to Psyche Ben. Hello, Psyche Ben in the Yeah to love that the best, the best. Yeah, well that's oh, I think the camera's on me now now in the year twenty twenty six. Oh men, you see it clearly, you know the future. Will Harrison Smith play eight NFL games in the year twenty twenty six? And I didn't say for the vikings, I just said NFL games. You know.
Speaker 5: The way I see it and the way I know this situation is that man Harrison Smith is going to play a minimum of eight games in twenty twenty six, because mister Cleo says, so.
Speaker 2: Mister Cleo, I love it. Yeah, he sees it, he knows it. He's psychic Ben.
Speaker 5: I know if I tried to do a Jamaican accident, it's really going to offend a lot of people, so I probably should just stick with what should do.
Speaker 2: My favorite and just do a Southern accent instead. Well, sure I can do that. Save this perfect Yes, psychic Ben. How many rookies will be part of the starting twenty two in Week four of your Minnesota Vikings twenty twenty six season. Good question.
Speaker 5: Well, the way I see it going forward in twenty twenty six with this NFL draft, we got a first rounder, we got a second rounder, and I believe we got two third rounders. Also, I reckon that three of those four are gonna be starters for your twenty twenty six Minnesota Vikings.
Speaker 2: I know you see it clearly. Are you gonna be willing to identify what positions they will be playing?
Speaker 5: I believe there's gonna be a safety in there. God, I hope maybe there's a tight ending there too. And men, brother, yeah, you know it. You should see what we do in the ranch. YEA, he's don't be caught with the pants down.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You ever seen Buck with his pants down? I don't know what's happening.
Speaker 4: I feel like you're more of a prospector than a Southern general what's happening?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: You're painting for gold. You hear my panties are for gold.
Speaker 3: Panties are goals, No wonder Tommy wants them.
Speaker 5: And then I reckon that there's gonna be probably defensive tackle on there as well.
Speaker 2: Well, I love that, Ben Psychic. Ben, Yes, sure, we moved to the twins. Now boy meets us. Paul Evert says Joe Ryan will be traded within two months. You see it clearly? Is he right?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 5: The thing about that is is you gotta show up every day, every day. I don't care if it's raining out, temperatures not right, got bubble guts, you gotta show up.
Speaker 1: If you don't show up, you got no trade bait, got it?
Speaker 5: You just like stinky catfish bait. Nobody wants that.
Speaker 2: I've had that before. Yeah.
Speaker 5: So unless that young boy out there starts slam in that baseball round, he ain't got no buddy in trade.
Speaker 1: Fall her.
Speaker 2: You've tuned into sling blade psychic.
Speaker 1: It's not the worst Southern accent.
Speaker 2: It's not the psyche. If when did or when will meet? Sauce reaches peak.
Speaker 1: You talking puberty. Jesus, ain't no telling what that young boy.
Speaker 4: Peak potential, peak weight, What are we what are we talking here?
Speaker 2: Potential, peak potential, the best part of his life? When will he or has he already?
Speaker 5: You know, there's a theory out there that simple minds come from not wearing shoes. There's like this thing that gets in your feet. That's why we had a lot of vinegar on the farm. You're gonna wash your feet off because you want to be stupid.
Speaker 2: Right, he's talking to truth now.
Speaker 5: It's hard tail. That's one thing that my crystal ball cannot show me. I'm afraid. I am afraid that you are seeing his peak. Right, noil, No, you and me both?
Speaker 2: What? What the hell?
Speaker 1: I hope there's more. There is more, would be great.
Speaker 2: It's stuff.
Speaker 4: Can I ask psychic bena question? I This is not my question. This is from the text Lineeah, of course six eight six You opened it, congrat Yeah, because I wanted to see if anybody else had like a psychic prediction that they needed answered.
Speaker 1: So I don't care about this at all. This is what the textures think. Ben.
Speaker 4: Do you see at any point in the next twelve months any former Channel four employee going to Perkins?
Speaker 5: No, I don't believe that's that's in the future at all. The thing is I can see the future really really well, that's what I do best. But sometimes I can actually see in the past too, and I don't see anything in the past that he's actually.
Speaker 1: Been there before. So if he hadn't been there before, why would he go in the future.
Speaker 2: You're on his list now and there's not been Libra though cares.
Speaker 5: All I can do is tell the truth. It's what it's what the stones tell me.
Speaker 2: Keith, last one for you, psyche Ben.
Speaker 1: Thank God.
Speaker 2: If I had to choose, what should I choose to be rich or interesting?
Speaker 5: Well, see, now you're just asking a philosophical question, which I I don't. I don't dabble and all that, all that stuff. That's like for the Greeks. You know, I do think that you can be interesting and turn that in the fortune.
Speaker 1: So maybe you should.
Speaker 5: Work on learning them books or something and do some introspect of finking and then maybe turn that into gold.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, he's painting for gold.
Speaker 2: I knew it. I knew it.
Speaker 4: Can we'd be done with this bit sauce sauce for the rest of your life. You can only be one of those two things. Rich or interesting?
Speaker 1: Easy? Oh? Rich? But how rich? Hello?
Speaker 4: So rich that you don't have to be interesting? Yeah, correct, because you have money to be as boring as you want.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I bet you.
Speaker 5: There's a ton of really uninteresting billionaires. Oh sure, most of them probably, but they don't care and all of us think that they're interesting.
Speaker 1: Give me the peak age to be more interesting than rich.
Speaker 2: Twenty five.
Speaker 4: That was my answer as well, mid twenties, because you can just if you're single and super interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's gonna be some gals that.
Speaker 4: Are gonna be, like, you know, looking for somebody with a little stability of the financial future.
Speaker 1: But if you're interesting in twenty five year on the top of the world.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you're fifty five and interesting but broke, best of luck to you, buddy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, got you know, you got that right, bud yep, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree with you.
Speaker 3: If you're twenty five and like you're cool and you get things and like you have cool antecdotes, the ladies.
Speaker 2: Will be like, man, that guy's cool, right.
Speaker 3: But if you're like seventy and like, hey, I know, uh, every capital of every state, they go, I don't care.
Speaker 1: Knowledge. That's not interesting telling?
Speaker 2: Sure, but can I just take your order?
Speaker 1: I kind of.
Speaker 2: Get the sense that you literally just repeated what Corey said.
Speaker 5: I mean to me, I'm not at all mean to you, not being very Jesus a truth teller.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that guy's pretty. He can name most of the state capitals. Too many broke.
Speaker 2: He keeps telling me that nobody threw a rock through his window.
Speaker 1: Can I give you guys? Can I pump hiss?
Speaker 2: Who are you talking about?
Speaker 5: Sauce? Can I bend over and pump your tires real quick?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Can I?
Speaker 5: Can?
Speaker 2: I just kind of flash the kool aid man.
Speaker 5: Let me flash you the prep that he did for our podcast that we're doing on the draft. After the show, he sent me this last night via notes. Fantastic, and these are like all the things that we may or may not talk about.
Speaker 2: But I was like, look at Juice, Sauce.
Speaker 5: I really thought we were just going to kind of go in there and wing it and just talk about what are we gonna do at eighteen?
Speaker 3: There's three things I care about my family, Uh huh, like my immediate family, not like Pizzauce, but like my immediate fan.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, nobody cares of pizzauce up and the NFL draft.
Speaker 4: That two things, and you didn't even mention your job, you guys, ok I care about you guys, and I mean, yeah, well, I didn't want you to be caught off guard, not that you couldn't answer it or figured it out.
Speaker 2: I wanted you to know what we were going to talk.
Speaker 5: Okay, now we have to because there's a little bit of yin and yang with this compliment.
Speaker 9: Okay, there's a I corrected some of the words, well, the very the very first, the second okay, the second line, because this first line reads we all know who's going number one.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's going to be a little talker about Mendoza.
Speaker 1: I agree, thanks Tom. Then the next the next question is I'm going.
Speaker 2: To read it word for a word.
Speaker 5: Okay, how good can Fernando Mendoza go?
Speaker 1: Question mine? It's time to spell checksauce. Did you say that again? How good can Fernando Mendoza go be? I fixed it on it?
Speaker 2: Did you? Did you spell it fred nando f R E N A and d oh that's how they spell it? Is it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? It's not I got it off?
Speaker 2: Is it really? Yeah?
Speaker 5: It's for nan do Okay, well that's the other Okay, that's not even what I'm I was He's not getting it's it's the structure of the sentence.
Speaker 1: How did you spell it again? On there?
Speaker 4: F r e Yes, Paul, that is incorrect. Nobody's free nandore some Fred.
Speaker 2: Nando's in the world, but not friend that Fred Nando and Mendoza.
Speaker 1: He's the Canadian spelling.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was talking about his boy Nando. He's locked up right now for you. Yeah, thanks Max, So you're back on my side.
Speaker 4: And again this is why, this is why years ago we're like, Zach, you got to post a podcast sauce literally cannot spell. It makes us look like a third grader is doing a podcast.
Speaker 2: And for a moment you had me thinking maybe his name was fred Nando.
Speaker 3: All right, well I fixed it on here. It's right here and Corey had no problem spelling. Howk died for the four correct thank.
Speaker 1: Sacho Hawk died.
Speaker 4: Ben talked to Vikings that would be like the podcast description almost every day.
Speaker 1: Can I just can I just hand this over to you? Of course, let me have it. Can I want to frame it?
Speaker 5: I want you just to maybe during the break just kind of read through because there are some spell check sauceage of course here. Why would I just can't understand the first question? How good can Fernando mendez A go?
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: How good can he gow?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 1: Can he be?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: How good can he be? Is like one thing? How good can Fernando Mendoza go?
Speaker 1: I didn't I I didn't mean to put go. I meant to put b in for some reason?
Speaker 4: Are you guys doing a monopoly podcast or an NFL draft podcast?
Speaker 7: See?
Speaker 1: You guys are mean? No, This is why I don't do notes.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, I love the notes because I ninety nine percent of it I get, I understand even I even know what that question means.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you. I just think that it's like sauce. It's the second question, right, Yeah, I kind of wung it.
Speaker 2: How how how far away from being good are the Raiders? Can Frednando be good? Right away?
Speaker 1: Here to the end of the podcast. We're gonna talk all about it when he's on tonight.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hey, who temporarily flew the millennium Falcon? Brilliant Fernando Calrision Or how far can he go?
Speaker 1: Kiss hot dogs? All of them? Every single hot dog? Do nine things at the Twins game. But just eat the hot dog. I'm sorry. This is why I don't try. No, you should try, and you should try. Yeah, I mean he screwed up the tight end's name.
Speaker 2: Fred Nando's completion percentage was seventy two percent.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he threw for forty one touchdowns at six inners eceptions in sixteen starts.
Speaker 1: I think that's written down correctly. Dildos from the isle of Dildo.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 4: Hold on, I mean you spelled the safety that you watched all of their names.
Speaker 1: We need a red pen for you to just dur the break.
Speaker 2: That would be great.
Speaker 1: Why that name's wrong? That name is wrong. You're wrong. You have two names wrong for sure?
Speaker 4: Him who cares box free Nando.
Speaker 1: He's in a state. I went to a podcast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, state parent Taser.
Speaker 4: Saucewe Nando do dog Mando Man.
Speaker 1: He played quarterback. Miss Now, I don't want to.
Speaker 4: Ben can ask you a serious draft question because this is Vikings news.
Speaker 1: It is the end of Vikings news. Here's some players that I like.
Speaker 4: I want you to talk about them.
Speaker 1: Keon Sad What about Kon Kon? Is that is that Kenyon's brother? I didn't even know he was in the.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like Keon get hit in the face of every hot dog. Kenyon fixed your todds. How do you spell it Keon? By the way, the second name is spelled correct, that's an actual name.
Speaker 1: And then this one's not right.
Speaker 4: You spelt that one wrong right there, the safety from Oregon, you spelt they're free Nando, so people can see it free Nando.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, so so Ben.
Speaker 4: You were praising him for all of the work, but this is the most meat sauce thing of all time.
Speaker 1: He didn't even really take this that seriously because he just won this. It's serious enough.
Speaker 5: There's it's ninety it's ninety eight percent accurate, which is pretty good.
Speaker 1: That's yes, that's a that's a strong a. Thank you. Yes.
Speaker 4: Well, when it comes to your podcast, I'm really curious to see how far meat sauce and the thing is.
Speaker 2: Though. It really helped me.
Speaker 5: I mean I had to do all my own prep, you know, based on what he sent me, so is it was helpful.
Speaker 3: Last question, we aren't doing a spelling podcast.
Speaker 1: Thank god.
Speaker 2: That was a statement.
Speaker 1: Yes, you doans that's what he thinks.
Speaker 4: In the same thing from Oregon's last name is based on that spelling.
Speaker 2: You should see how our bananas grow.
Speaker 1: God, I can't wait to draft double d's. I want Kean and Fred Nando, Well you won't be there. We might not have to worry about it. You guys need me.
Speaker 6: I'm chaining myself to the target center backboard until they free my dog Nando.
Speaker 1: Okay, Canando innocent?
Speaker 5: As I'm driving down thirty five South and that pro protest bridge that they all stand on, and you please it will sign this.
Speaker 1: Long if you agreed with the logo Vegas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no kings and free everybody.
Speaker 1: Why the genius.
Speaker 2: Man that'd be great?
Speaker 1: Hawk died Again? Fifty seven consecutive.
Speaker 4: Podcasts were described as Hawk Died Again?
Speaker 1: Do they make me do the podcast?
Speaker 2: The Napoleon dyning my T shirt?
Speaker 6: I liked?
Speaker 2: Uh Pedros do that execut T shirt on? I just say three.
Speaker 1: Uh fan five and a second headlines later, Ben's here. This is the power to want to show on the plat