Speaker 1: Detroit, USNX, Mosquito Red Records, SIVTSO Channel nine four five s n X, and NY five Kiss FM, an ihard radio station guaranteed human mojo.
Speaker 2: God, let me take you back to the beginning. Is alrighty ready, you're listening to Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 3: You're a dodo. Heck we do. It's Mojo in the Morning. I think my wife is trying to kill me, and if I do die, I would like this to be my last words. She killed me. Okay, now they got that out there and the police are going to be investigating. She has been forcing me to exercise and I'm not happy with this. Let me, let me explain what's going on. So we were just in Chicago, and my wife is one of those people that I could never live in downtown Detroit, downtown Grand Rapids, downtown Toledo, or downtown anywhere. I don't want to live downtown. I need to live in a rural place. You know. I don't know why I need to live in a rural place. I need to live in a place that is not walkable. I need to live in a place that literally, if I have to go to a store, I've got to get in a car, and I've got to drive to it, because if it was up to my wife, I would have to walk to go do everything. So we're in Chicago and we would go to a bunch of different places. We were staying in a hotel that was right by the where the event was at, and I would say to Chelsea, go where are we doing today, you know, because we had a couple of days just kind of killing until in between the events. She'd be like, Oh, well, we're going to meet so and so's and so and so's and we're going to go meet them over at such and such. And I'm like, okay, great. So i'd go, I'll get the uber and she'd be like no, no, no, no, we're going to walk there. And I'm like, well, how far is the walk and she would say, oh, it's not that far, It's actually close. So what I would do was I would judge it based on how much the uber would say it was going to cost to go there. And if the uber said it was going to cost twelve dollars or more, it was too far for me, you know what I mean, it was going to be worth a drive or you know, getting into a car then I started looking at mileage wise and I started realizing, Okay, let's see how many miles I was doing. I was doing at least eighteen thousand steps a day. Now, mind you, you're not supposed to do more than ten thousand steps a day. Said that, Yeah, what they say, get it, get ten thousand steps a day. They don't say get twelve thousand or eleven thousand or eighteen thousand steps a day. Ten thousand is the floor. Ten ten thousand, No, no, no, ten thousand. It's the ceilings. Not if you go higher than that, you could die, you know what I mean? Like, you got to be somewhere in between the fats me. So there was one part where we were this is kind of wild. She's like, and she's like, the weather is beautiful. I'm like, the weather's not beautiful. I have to wear a coat. It's not beautiful, like it's cold outside. And then today she just texted me a second ago she's like, I just hope that you know that when you come home today, we're going for a walk because she's trying to keep the streak alive. And then she'll pull this whole little crap like you know, it's not good for you to sit on the couch all day after working all day, you sit during the show. You know this whole thing? Are you the type of first off? If and Kevin's like the floor, the ceiling to the floor, to the windows, to the walls, sweat, drop down your boss in which it was? That's how that it was. I know Kevin where he lives. Now I know where Kevin lives. If Kevin, you had to go walk or I'm sorry you had to go to cause I know where you live, if you had to go to the rents end, would you get in your car and drive there? Or would you walk? I'm not walking, I know you're not. I grab a bird or something like that before I walk. Do you understand you? Do you understand how that was? Actually? Like the distance that Chelsea would make me go from you from your place to say something like walker, I do.
Speaker 4: I used to get twenty thousand steps a day before this.
Speaker 5: I also have walked from where I live downtown to Eastern Market multiple times.
Speaker 3: Wait, wait, so how far of a walk is ant? Let's let's google should we go? So wait a second, so you said, uh, Apple Apple max Maps.
Speaker 4: Yeah, don't say where I live.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna say where you live, but you live in down you lived, you lived in Did you walk when you lived in Corktown?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 5: But I would walk from Corktown to downtown almost every day.
Speaker 7: Can we just say, like a hotel is that around?
Speaker 4: That's around?
Speaker 3: I mean you don't live in too?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you live in the Shinola Hotel.
Speaker 7: Like this one of my kids. If I could live there, The Sweet.
Speaker 3: Life of Zach and Cody. Uh, you know how far that is? Oh my god?
Speaker 4: Hold on, So it takes like a half hour.
Speaker 3: It doesn't even give you the option to walk. When you put it in your phone, on your Google Maps, it says car No, it says car card. Okay, here's the okay, here it says it's Oh my god, it's all it is is one point three miles. That looks like it's longer than one point three miles. You can walk, Okay.
Speaker 4: No, Mojo's phone just knows he doesn't want to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not getting me the option. Honestly, any walk in downtown is stupid because first off, you walk in a sidewalk in this city and you're falling in holes like there's like no there's no steadiness to anything. Like in Chicago at least you got you got, you know, nice places to walk. You're in the city. All of a sudden, next thing, you know, it's like a bridge falls.
Speaker 9: The only area that that semi true is on Woodward where no statues at what I'm must saying.
Speaker 4: Right be for Grand Circus Park, Grand Circus Park.
Speaker 9: Like right, so you're going down what were you passed the Fox the year, Yeah, little season.
Speaker 3: Then it's a street and it's.
Speaker 9: Right at one of those Yeah, it's not a slidewalk there at all.
Speaker 3: I don't even get you. They don't even give you a four warning that it's coming, like, hey, you should probably go to the other side of the road. All of a sudden, next thing, you know, it's like you're you're dead the street. So so there was one walk that we had and this was pretty wild because we were we were staying close to uh, I guess it was. It was kind of if you know Chicago at all, it was Maggie Daily Park, So it's close to that bean. You know, that bean is that stupid thing that everybody likes to take pictures by. So that flicks. So we're staying in that area, and Chelsea wants to go and she wants to walk, and it's where my sister lives in Chicago, and my where my sister lives in Chicago is way past anywhere on Michigan Avenue, Like Michigan Avenue ends, and now all of a sudden it becomes late sure drive. So it's like, that's how far it was. And I'm like, there, what are you talking about? And I wanted to do what you were talking about? Those birds, those scooters.
Speaker 4: I would love to see a bird.
Speaker 3: I've been on a scooter before, like my kids school scooters when they had razors about, razors about. But I'm like, we're and we're walking, and I like, Chelsea, there's a there's I'm counting the cars that say Uber in them. I'm like, there's an Uber right there, there's an Uber in there. And then I'm start going Uber everywhere, you know what I mean. And then there's cabs driving by, there's buses driving by. I'm like, we should do public transportation somehow. What's up, Sean? How you doing?
Speaker 10: I what's going on?
Speaker 11: Mo Joe?
Speaker 12: You just had me thinking, I really think my job is trying to kill me, why because I get I get eleven thousand plus steps in a day right now.
Speaker 13: I just looked at my watch. I'm at two.
Speaker 12: Thousand, three hundred and four steps.
Speaker 7: What do you do.
Speaker 14: Maintenance work?
Speaker 4: They're keeping you healthy.
Speaker 3: Eleven thousand steps a day is a lot of steps.
Speaker 15: What postal workers get that don't drive their vehicles?
Speaker 7: You know, it's got to be crazy.
Speaker 13: They got to be getting twenty thousand plus a day.
Speaker 3: If I got a job with the post office and they told me you're in Royal Oak and you got to go walk house to house, I tell them go screw themselves on me. Which, by the way, do the postal workers that walk? Are they fat? Because I've never seen, honestly a skinny postal worker that works in one of those vehicles. Like you see a postal worker that works in one of the vehicles, and they're usually kind of a little chunkier. And I wonder if the postal workers that do the neighborhoods where they have to actually get up and down and you know, do a little walking. I wonder if they're the ones that are the in shape postal or what's up? Dustin? How you doing not bad?
Speaker 16: How you guys are doing.
Speaker 3: Uh dustin besides the fact that my wife is trying to kill me because she wants to collect the insurance money. I'm okay, what's going on?
Speaker 17: Oh not much talk?
Speaker 3: Then what you called me?
Speaker 11: I get anywhere from twelve to twenty two thousand steps a day.
Speaker 3: What are you doing with that?
Speaker 14: I do long hair.
Speaker 3: Oh so you're on You're pushing lawnmower the entire time.
Speaker 11: Huh No, I do a riding mower, but I with the whipping and everything, with the weed whipping and then blowing.
Speaker 3: You watch that much whip? Oh yeah, I actually look at those guys that are on. I don't know if you have one of those. Do you have one of those push mowers that actually you jump on the little deck and it whips you around.
Speaker 13: We have one, but we don't use it much.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So, like those guys that are on those things, that would be a good job for me. I could hold on to the handlebars, you know, or maybe I get one of those things. Next time I'm going in the city and I'm walking, I'll take a lawnmower drive it around. I just twenty two thousand steps a day, bro, that's like Disney world type of numbers. Looking. Hold on, let me look at my steps here for one second. I want to see how how much I had. I walked to the kitchen, I walked to the bathroom, and I walked to my coach.
Speaker 5: No, you probably get a lot of steps on game days when you're walking around the arena.
Speaker 3: How you should check that out? Will chack tomorrow? We got a game. I'll see tomorrow when you go up and down? Because do you have to go back and forth at the whole stadium. I'm gonna be honest it.
Speaker 9: Some days I'm in the mood to walk around, and then some days I do my thing and go sit down.
Speaker 3: All right, let me show it, let me make sense. Let me show you my steps. My least amount of steps that I had was on Sunday, and that was I think because we were in the car driving, So we were there Wednesday through the I had fourteen thousand steps, thirteen thousand steps, twenty two thousand. I am almost dead. What was that day? That was Friday? Who was holding your phone? No? That was Friday because we went to remember, we went to like up by Wrigley Field, and so she made us and we had to get out of the car because the uber smelly uber driver. Uh, Saturday was fourteen thousand steps and seven thousand steps was Sunday. My average average is trash in my effort. Even with all those, my average is only seven thousand steps better than me. What's yours?
Speaker 7: My average October was five thousand.
Speaker 3: Really, you did not go trick or treating? Did you? That came to you with your candy doors? Hey, Musa, what's Upmosa?
Speaker 18: I was going Mojo.
Speaker 3: How y'all going? We're doing? Okay? What's happening?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 6: Much?
Speaker 3: Not much.
Speaker 10: So I'm listening to your numbers.
Speaker 13: Either I got like my numberless?
Speaker 19: Is it high?
Speaker 2: Or y'alls are just low?
Speaker 10: Cauld I average about fifteen k.
Speaker 3: What do you do? Are you running from the law?
Speaker 19: No?
Speaker 10: No, I do a lot of insercart door dash and I walked off.
Speaker 3: Oh there you go. You're the kind of guy I want. Is my DoorDash? Sure? Not the one. I had a guy leave the door dash on my driveway. I had to walk out and go to the end of the driveway tripping. Yeah, oh no, left the picture. Yeah, I had the bag right there. That's a lot of door and just put it on just driving and then took a picture. Man, you gotta be healthy. I'm sure.
Speaker 10: Huh, yeah, for sure.
Speaker 2: I'm a athlete, so wow, it's normal.
Speaker 3: So I don't know if you know that hold on that you're running his Joe mom Royce. As his old job, he used to get fifty thousand to eighty thousand steps a day. No way, what did you do?
Speaker 20: I used to work for Fedegg and they gave me a round that the old guy couldn't handle because it was a rural rout and a lot of them had them half mile long driveways where I trust wasn't fit, So they gave them to me because they know I just told the bus on my shoulder and just run down.
Speaker 3: The driveway and deliver. That's insane.
Speaker 20: That's between an eight to ten hour period.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and what kind of weight you got? What do you weigh right now?
Speaker 20: I'm probably about to eighty from what I used to be.
Speaker 3: A fifty eighty thousand step guy. Can't be fat, You're fat tall.
Speaker 20: I'm about I'm about to eighty, but I'm about six thirty.
Speaker 3: Okay, what did you used to weigh?
Speaker 2: Cool?
Speaker 20: Years ago I hit almost four hundred, Like I don't know, no, big guy years ago, but after getting sick and everything, that's why I helped lose a lot of weight.
Speaker 13: Sadly.
Speaker 3: That's amazing. Wow, that's unbelievable. Rose says that you went to Chicago walk so much. What did you need? Rose?
Speaker 21: Oh, me and my sister went and got foot massages from the Chinese spa.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I want where do you get those? Do you get them in town here?
Speaker 21: Or yeah, it was downtown. I can't remember what it was called, honestly, but it was well worth it.
Speaker 16: They knew what they were doing.
Speaker 3: I like that. I want to only do feet.
Speaker 15: They only two feet and it's like yeah.
Speaker 3: But they give an extra tug of.
Speaker 2: Big Driving in the car and listening to the radio, Counci's cardio. Right, this is Mojo in the morning. How smart are you?
Speaker 11: It's Mojo in the mornings back in the day.
Speaker 3: We have to go back and change where.
Speaker 2: We give you a bunch of events and you tell us what year it happened?
Speaker 3: All right, Tim, to test your knowledge. This is for tickets to go see g easy and logic rhymed on one today. What year did this stuff happen?
Speaker 9: This is the year Vice President Dick Cheney shot a guy?
Speaker 3: What Doc? It's Dick Cheney was quail hunting with Harry Whittington in Texas when he accidentally fired a shotgun, not realizing it was pointed at Whittington. Wow, Hannah Montana show premier this year.
Speaker 16: I think white people loved Hannah Montana was because Hannah Montana did feel.
Speaker 22: And that's because I was under there and people forgot that sometimes.
Speaker 7: And I loved being that character and the.
Speaker 9: Big song Nellie Fritzato, timbaland promiscuous girl.
Speaker 2: Who what a big brain you have? Tell us when that stuff happened? Call us at eighty four to four Modeo Live to tell us eighty four four six six five sixty five eight.
Speaker 9: We got Tim on the line, Tim, Tim, Tim, Good morning.
Speaker 20: Morning.
Speaker 3: How are you Tim?
Speaker 7: I'm surviving, surviving, my man.
Speaker 9: You're gonna be thriving after this. What year did that happen?
Speaker 23: You got it?
Speaker 3: Tim?
Speaker 9: You got a pair of tickets to see Logic with g Eazy at Pine Knob on September twenty third. Tickets on sale now at ticketmaster dot com. But you got a man for the free. All you needed was it was a year and you got that nice wat sweet man, hang on the line, Tim, all right, thank you, thank you, appreciate.
Speaker 2: We got gentify as Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 3: That's all a grievance. Yes, every time Anna coughs, sneezes or anything, she does it to this side of her ken the side that I'm sitting on every time. Did I talk about this yesterday? I talked about yesterday and I was told that she sneezed it. She was sneezing at me bro. So she's she's not going to get the girl that got her sick. Shannon was sicker. She's going to get all the rest of us. This is my right arm, her dominant. I get that, but I mean d lean down like or maybe like you freak down. You guys have more girl time together and you lean over torch.
Speaker 24: Just go that way with somebody.
Speaker 3: It's literally gone in a circle. This time I've looked over today, is this is this clockwise or counterclock counterclockwise? He's going counterclockwise. Share the love? Oh my god, all right, guess what I got. I got tons of good music to play for throwbacks. All right, it's Mojo in the Morning show. I Channon was telling us that there is no way in hell that you would ever hire these girls that are applying for Are they babysitter nanny jobs? Yeah?
Speaker 15: So it's that time of year when all of the college students in my neighborhood are smart. They're smart, and they start posting on this like one specific dedicated Facebook page to get hired for nannying positions. But some of these girls, and here's what I take issue with, and this is almost like my message to them, most of them, I should say.
Speaker 7: I would never hire.
Speaker 15: Because they are way too hot really according to the photos that they are posting. And by the way, this has nothing to do with me not wanting these college girls around my husband. This has everything to do with my own self esteem. Okay, look at the if I had to come home every day and see these like cute little girls prancing like look at the photos that they post. Oh my gosh, here's you with a puppy. Oh hang on, I got off?
Speaker 3: What is it? What is the sight again? And can I look? Absolutely no smith.
Speaker 15: Some of them post photos in like their little like sorority girl mini skirt dresses.
Speaker 7: Others of like are them on spring break?
Speaker 15: I want to be like sweetheart? There is No, the moms aren't going to hire you think.
Speaker 3: Of your steps hearing this could be great for you, and.
Speaker 7: It's pretty cute, very cute.
Speaker 15: But some of them lately I'm like, why are you posting these photos?
Speaker 3: Quick question for it's so funny for you, Shannon, you say that this has nothing to do with not wanting them around West in your self esteem? How would West feel if you hired a really hot guy to watch and do this?
Speaker 15: Oh, that would not happen. That would a manny would never happen, would never happen.
Speaker 3: You would never because because I will tell you that we had boy baby sitters before, and the boy babysitters the boys loved because they would get to you know, play and basketball, football and stuff like that. Yeah, but it is wild. And then we've had you know, nothing but beautiful uh. Kel Dean babysitters that have baby said our kids. By the way, Keldan girls Killdean women babysitting your kids will treat your kids better than you will treat them. They're more protective over your kids. I need to hire one just for me. But you see some of these girls, like Michigan State exactly said you've done you.
Speaker 15: Know, I've had her for the past couple of years, and she's adorable. I've had her since she's been in high school. She also wasn't posting like bikini shots on here is she attractive? She's she's adorable. Yeah, I feel weird. She's hot, and you.
Speaker 3: Know, does she make you feel like if she comes over all dressed up or does she? Is she good about down dressing so that she doesn't make you No, I mean.
Speaker 7: She she's so great.
Speaker 15: He comes shout out to I know she's not listening, she's at school, but she comes ready to go to like uber the kids around and play with the kids, you know, and like, would.
Speaker 3: You fire Emma if she got too attractive? Did you know? Here's the thing.
Speaker 15: Right, No, but I do have to say, like my steps on this summer was like, oh my god.
Speaker 3: This girl. You hire her at high school when she's just regular Emma. Fast forward a few years, she's twenty three and she turned into Emma. I find it oh, and yeah, like look at these girl Oh wow, I find it interesting. I find it interesting that the girls are posting their faces and their pictures there. Why because to me, it's just and they are all they all they look like their dating profile.
Speaker 4: That's what's your kids.
Speaker 3: But why do you have to look? But why do you have to look at them to see what their looks are about? That? Just you know there their resume might speak for itself. Are the looks? I got to see what you look like?
Speaker 25: Bro?
Speaker 3: I think the dads are doing the hiring in this one, or the moms are hiring the ugly ones, thinking those girls have no boyfriends to take. You know, what's up, Brianna? What's going on? Hi?
Speaker 26: So how are you guys?
Speaker 3: We're doing? Oh you're a nanny? Hi? Nanny Brianna?
Speaker 26: Hi?
Speaker 27: How are you?
Speaker 3: What's going on? By the way, that was kind of wild how you said that. What's happening?
Speaker 28: Yeah?
Speaker 26: I got a nanny job and I was hired for it. But I wear like cross hops and skirts like any other girl would in the summertime. I'm thirty years old whatever, Like my boyfriend tells me that I should dress my age, but whatever, you know, thirty years old, I should be able.
Speaker 3: To wear and I'm ceriod And what does the Yeah? What is the dad's.
Speaker 26: Catholics very strict raised in like a small town, and he didn't want their three year old daughters to see like anything revealing or like you know.
Speaker 18: Not like yeah, we're revealing clothes, clothes stuff like.
Speaker 26: So he had his wife asked me specifically not to wear crop tops or short skirts, anything we're really or anything that was like risque to their house when I was babysitting, because he didn't want his daughter to see that, and he didn't want to see it either.
Speaker 3: Wow, the dad comfortable.
Speaker 26: She was wearing Sophie shorts and a crop top when she asked me not to dressed.
Speaker 18: Like that anymore when I came over to their house.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's crazy.
Speaker 27: And I understand where I'm coming from, because was the one.
Speaker 3: That's good Yeah, timptation, And I'm glad he asked the wife to ask you because it could be looked at. Yeah, that's great.
Speaker 26: Well definitely made me feel a little uncomfortable though, because I was like, this is I don't know, how do you ask someone who comes to your house to watch your kids not to dress a certain way? I get it, but like if that's how you feel, don't hire me.
Speaker 3: Like what what do you? What do you? What are you wearing today? On your way? What you got on right now?
Speaker 27: Viking's gonna touch hurt.
Speaker 3: Hey, No, all right, Well have a good day, nanny Brianna. We love you too, you in a listener way. So by hold and Jordan wants to talk to keV What about Jordan?
Speaker 20: So for next week? The topics for next.
Speaker 6: Week, Yeah, they're gonna be what what babysitter jo has?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 3: Shannon Shannon Link? What would Josiah think if you hired one of those girls that Shannon went through, especially that brunette that went by. What would you think if all of a sudden, Hey, I'd like you to introduce you to what's a girl's name from this age? Range from that age? Brianna? Yeah, I'd like you to Bianca's babysitting in your child. Hey, he might take a few moments off roadblocks'.
Speaker 2: Mod you in the mornings? Five it's six fifty five five, six fifty.
Speaker 3: Five five sixty. Yes, it has been a battle all week. We've had one champion fall to her sword and she has gotten five out of five correct every day since going for her fourth win. On a Friday, Returning champion Stephanie is back up, Stephanie.
Speaker 14: What's going on?
Speaker 3: How are we feeling this Friday.
Speaker 27: I'm feeling fairly confident.
Speaker 18: Fairly confident.
Speaker 21: It's Friday, so I'm feeling good.
Speaker 3: I like it. We're gonna meet your challenger right now, looking to dethrone you, bringing her own sword to the five and six fifty five Sue ls So, good morning, Sue, Good morning. How are you?
Speaker 29: I'm great? How are you guys?
Speaker 9: I am doing great, Sue, Zach is great, Anna's great.
Speaker 3: The whole team is great. Stephanie. It is Friday.
Speaker 9: Yes, Sue is on the phone now, Sue. I don't know if you've been paying attention, is we? But Stephanie is no joke. She is a champion.
Speaker 3: Yes for five. I'm scared. Don't be scared.
Speaker 27: So don't be scared. Don't be here too.
Speaker 18: But I like hearing that.
Speaker 17: I like that you're intimidated a little bit.
Speaker 9: All right, Well, Stephanie, we're gonna lock you up in a soundproof boof Sue.
Speaker 3: It is your time to shine. Are you ready?
Speaker 30: I am all right?
Speaker 3: Question number one? One more second? I'm sorry? Okay, Oh yeah, the double We're gonna double lock, Sue, double lock, no double locked stuff, Stephanie. Yeah, yeah, double lock Stephanie. All right, So We're good. We are good? Ye are good?
Speaker 9: Multiple choice is the first question. First question is multiple choice. Detroit Lions tight end Sam oh shit, cocky mushrooms. Detroit Lions player Sam Laporta reportedly suffered a hip injury in practice yesterday and his status for the season opener is unclear. What position does he play now? This is multiple choice? Is it running back, tight end or wide receiver?
Speaker 31: Tight ends?
Speaker 3: Question number two Compton Rappers. No, No, We're gonna We're gonna find out Compton Rapper. The Game dropped an album yesterday called The Documentary Three true or false? The Game was once a member of fifty cents group G Unit.
Speaker 2: Three seconds Yeah true.
Speaker 3: Question number three.
Speaker 9: Ella Langley has spent eighteen weeks at number one on the Billboard Charts, the most weeks for a non holiday song by a female artist in history.
Speaker 3: What's the name of the song? Three seconds? Three?
Speaker 2: Excuse me?
Speaker 7: What's the name of Ella Langley's song? No Question Number four.
Speaker 9: Famous podcaster and soon to be mom Alex Cooper is celebrating her thirty second birthday today. What's the name of her famous podcast?
Speaker 3: Three seconds?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 3: All right? And our final question, the show Outer Banks premiered its fifth and final season yesterday. What streaming platform?
Speaker 9: Can you watch the show on Netflix?
Speaker 3: All right? There we go.
Speaker 9: Fifth and final question has been asked and answered, and now we are unlocking.
Speaker 3: Double unlocking because I locked her up twice. Know the double unlock? Looking for our champion? How do you think you did? Sue?
Speaker 29: I figure I got two or three out of five?
Speaker 3: Okay, well you're spot on. Stephanie has returned.
Speaker 9: Okay, Stephanie, Sue got three out of five?
Speaker 3: Correct?
Speaker 32: Okay, okay, okay, okay, we got this.
Speaker 33: Go get I met some dumb bastards in my time, but you out to them all.
Speaker 3: Anahore is very respectable. All right, Stephanie? Ready?
Speaker 17: Yes, I'm ready?
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 9: Our first question is a multiple choice question. Detroit Lions player Sam Laporta reportedly suffered a hip industry in practice yesterday and his status for the season opener is unclear.
Speaker 3: What position does he play? Is he a running back, a tight end or a wide receiver?
Speaker 20: Uh?
Speaker 13: Nice?
Speaker 9: One to one question number two Compton rapper. The Game dropped an album last night called the Documentary three True or False. The Game was once a member of fifty Cents group g unit.
Speaker 3: True nice. Not the only person that dropped an album yesterday.
Speaker 9: Our very own Zach marsh and who dropped in an album yesterday in Tricklactic Beats.
Speaker 3: Go check it out? Go check out Zach's music. Al right, back to the game.
Speaker 9: Question number three, Ella Langley Lee has spent eighteen weeks at number one on the Billboard Charts, the most weeks for a non holiday song by a female artist in history.
Speaker 3: What's the name of the song? Yes, that's right. Jus in Texas, someone's doing laundry over where? What's going on? I'm glad that's wait? Question number four.
Speaker 9: Famous podcast and soon to be mom Alex Cooper is celebrating her thirty second birthday today.
Speaker 3: What's the name of her famous podcast? Three seconds?
Speaker 18: I'll call her daddy?
Speaker 3: That's right? And for another perfect scorn. Question number five.
Speaker 9: The show Outer Banks premiered its fifth and final season yesterday. What streaming platform can you watch the show on?
Speaker 3: Five questions five answers Tephanie, what another perfect sport?
Speaker 9: The perfect wait around out? What has been a perfect week for you? Still Champion coming back for her fifth.
Speaker 3: Win on Monday?
Speaker 9: And Sue Lanista, you do not go home empty handed. You got an ultimate four pack of tickets to Urban Air Trampoline Park, so we're gonna hook you up with that.
Speaker 27: Okay, thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Great job, Sue. Thank you for playing Stephanie in the Week with some wisdom. Give the people a walk off music.
Speaker 21: Oh wait, what's my Oh dude, keV, don't put me on the spot like that right now.
Speaker 3: This is your post game speech. How's the week?
Speaker 34: Okay, okay, we spent great, It's Friday.
Speaker 27: Let's freaking go. Let's kill this workday and let's start off the week.
Speaker 16: I'm ready for some challengers and let's bring it.
Speaker 9: Let's go, let's bring it. Congratulation stuff. You have a blessed week, y'all. So hang on the last step. We'll see you Monday.
Speaker 2: It's Mojo in the Morning. Five is six fifty.
Speaker 35: Five five five.
Speaker 1: Detroit, WUSNX, some Skeden, Grand PICSIVS, Stiledo and i Ared Radio station guaranteed, human real people, real stories, real laughs, real smelly and real dumb sometimes Mojo in the Morning Live.
Speaker 3: All right, Mojo in the Morning Show Phone numbers eight four four Mojo Live eight four four sixty six five six five four eight Texas ninety five five zero zero. You know, I always like to lead with example, examples hair on the show. My goal is to never ask you guys to do anything that I wouldn't do. I have had moments in my career where people have said to me, why don't you show and go? You know, show and go is what are we talking about? Your four and hit the door? You know where you kind of show up for the show, just do it and leave, kind of kind of like the guy nextored us. You know, I'm just kidding, Josh, Actually we're sorry. There have been some morning shows though. I'm always blown away when I talk to some of these other morning shows and I'll get like a text message and I'm like, wait a second, your show's still on the air, And I'm like, yeah, I left an hour or I voice tracked the last hour of the show.
Speaker 7: There's so many shows we know that do that, Like.
Speaker 3: Are you kidding me? I get chosen what you guys do. Like we stay on the air till ten thirty when our show's supposed to be over with at ten, and sometimes we don't even addit ten thirty. Sometimes I get got damn Daniel and Toledo saying, are you guys ever gonna end the show?
Speaker 7: Daniel?
Speaker 3: We love you so long story short. Friday, I did my foreur and hit the door. Friday. I needed to get out of here because I had some things I had to do. I had to take some pictures for some stuff.
Speaker 7: Dude, you did not even say goodbye.
Speaker 3: To me, Shannon. I had to go. Weally.
Speaker 7: We didn't even record our weekend weathers that we were supposed nothing.
Speaker 3: I figured, I don't care what the weekend, whether it is, we're gonna people can People will go outside and look outside and they'll figure it out. So I text earlier in the show because I looked at myself in the morning, I was like, man, I should have called and got a gotten a haircut. I didn't get a haircut. So I text George from six Salon because he works down at the six Salon here in Detroit on Woodward. They got like three locations of it. They got the one I go to all the time with Katrina and Birmingham, then they have Royal Lobe, and then they have one downtown, which by the way, is my first time ever walking in that salon. I texted him. I said, Hey, are you in the salon today? He goes, yeah. I go cool. I was going to ask you if there's any way I could come in and just get a cleanup. I needed a clean up job, so I was taking some pictures. He says absolutely. He says, what time can you be here? I said, well, I need to do it quick because I got something going on at like eleven thirty. Can you get me in before? He said absolutely. He gets me in at eleven o'clock in the morning. We end the show at ten thirty. I say, I got to get out of here. I say something to Zach. I go, Zach, I'm gonna sneak out here real quick. If anybody says anything, tell them I'm in the bathroom. And I said, I feel bad. I should talk to Lydia because I always at very least sometimes I'll say leave and I won't say goodbye to you know, keV and Shannon and you know, uh now Anna, but I will make sure I say goodbye to the girls because they're in the other room. And Beyonca, I think you were in the studio with me when I was leaving, so I think you were in here.
Speaker 32: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, so I was like, bye piece out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I said goodbye to you, but I didn't say good bye to Lydia, and I felt really bad about the whole thing, and I was like, ah, I should probably text her. And then I'm like, you know what, I'll just go get my hair cut and maybe after my thing, I'll come back to the station because Lydia sometimes we'll stay at the studios until like one o'clock, three o'clock in the afternoon. I get over to six Salon I Park, which, by the way, what a great location. Straight off what I mean. That Apple store looks really not it was packed on Friday always all we look like downtown Detroit looks like a downtown city, Like it looks really nice, Like it doesn't look like what Detroit looked like Super Bowl time back back in like twenty six, Like we actually have buildings. Back then, they had fake buildings. They had like styrofoam buildings back then. If you ever heard about that story they had it made it look like a fake outside. So I get into the salon and George is there and he goes, hey, one of your your people that you work with is Hare And I'm thinking, oh, okay, one of the you know, maybe people that work in the sales department or something like that, or like playing hooky from work on a Friday. And I look over at the you know, shampoo bowls that they have there. They got like seven of them lined up with the packed This place is like jammed on a Friday, Friday afternoon, and Lydia's got her head in the champoo ball there. I was. I'm thinking to myself, I'm playing hooky. She's in the shampoo ball. She left me before the show, even no.
Speaker 36: I did not.
Speaker 37: Don't don't make false accusations. I definitely left out at.
Speaker 3: It, like, fie, how did you leave?
Speaker 7: How did I recorded station features?
Speaker 31: We were done? I got out of here at eleven o five.
Speaker 3: How did you get there so fast? Because I literally drove all the way over there. I parked in the twenty dollars lot, which by the way, is expensive as hell. The park. That guy's a robber, Yeah, in the bat that is, he's a robber. I said, like him, I sent you the guy.
Speaker 35: I go.
Speaker 3: He gets out of a car. First off, he looks shady as hell. He gets out of a car and he goes. That's twenty dollars for two hours. I go twenty dollars for two hours, and my hubcap's gonna still be here when I leave. You're gonna sell my car, aren't you.
Speaker 4: I got a different guy for you.
Speaker 3: Please. Actually, if I knew that Lydia was going there, would have taken a ride from her.
Speaker 31: You should have.
Speaker 3: So she goes, So Lydia is there. She's getting her hair done before the show even ended.
Speaker 4: That's still not true. But I ran into Lydia on the way out.
Speaker 5: I think I was running to the bathroom because we had just ended the show and she had stuff, and I was like, wait, what's going on?
Speaker 4: And She's like, I have an appointment? I did?
Speaker 3: Did? She played off like it was an important appointment.
Speaker 5: She just at appointment and I didn't ask questions. But I also live downtown, so imagine this. I'm walking past six salon. I look in the window. I see Lydia.
Speaker 4: Ambo I walked you had an appointment too?
Speaker 3: I didn't. I was like kidding on.
Speaker 7: I was like, dang, I feel really left out.
Speaker 31: I should have hair.
Speaker 3: Washed, Shannon. The funny thing is I'm trying to hide myself playing uh, you know, ditch Senior, Ditch Day and Lydia is senior ditch Day and before me, she was like there and she was getting her hair done. And when did you have? First off, is that the salon that you normally go to? Do you normally go to UH six downtown?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 37: I normally go to see Carson at six in Birmingham. But I started seeing Andrea, who only works at the six in Detroit. So I fell in love with the way that she does my hair. So now I go to see he doesn't great?
Speaker 3: Yeah, thanks. I felt like I was cheating on Katrina on Friday. I felt bad because normally if I called Katrina, she'll get me in. She's great about that. But I had something downtown and I couldn't go all the way to Birmingham and then drive all the way back downtown. Yeah, And so I thought, oh, geez, but but I will. Can I throw this out there? Has anybody ever caught their coworker doing something during work hours that they shouldn't have been doing. This reminded me so much of the days when we would see our coworkers at like Target in the middle of the day doing yoga or doing yoga.
Speaker 15: And I used to do yoga all the time, and we could make the twelve thirty class because we were done with our show, but everybody else was supposed to be working, and we'd walk in and see Heather and Kelly and Andrea.
Speaker 7: I'd be like, oh, hey.
Speaker 5: Guys, with all the work from home, it has to be absolute.
Speaker 24: Yeah.
Speaker 37: Didn't you have a former audio producer who would be late for work and he would stop and get bagels on the way in.
Speaker 3: It was Eric Eric used to But Eric Eric was different. There's there's a difference between the guy that always shows up late, because honestly, I think you show up late, that's the part that you got it. You gotta a least show up on time. But Eric would show up like late, and he would always pretend like he was stuck in the what was that bagel place that Einstein? Alston coming in with a bag of Einstein. He didn't go man, the line of Einstein was crazy. Today, I'm like three hours crazy.
Speaker 7: Einstein's doesn't even open until after the show starts.
Speaker 3: A few times on my quote unquote lunch break, Oh really, Linda Bell all and chilled or you know, did other things.
Speaker 7: I see that's your lunch break. Shouldn't you be able to do whatever you.
Speaker 3: Want with that time, absolutely absolutely, or you schedule a meeting. I don't know if you're really meeting. He's got a block off your calendar, Kevin, Kevin, there have been times where you're like, I'm out and I'm like, oh, where's he going? He's got like a doctor's appointment or something like that. I know you're just sitting on the couch watching what's up? Keith?
Speaker 29: Hi?
Speaker 3: How you doing in?
Speaker 13: Hey Mojo, it's Keith. Remember a couple of weeks ago you're freaking out about the Tigers not making the playoffs?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought it was not possible. Yeah, hey Keith, Keith, Keith, we're playing the Guardians. What what's our record against the Guardians this year? We don't turn this crap around, We're going to be We're going to be out in two games. So right now, people fans were pissed that they rested Trek Schouble yesterday because a lot of people wanted them to win their division. And I felt like that was actually ridiculous that fans were upset that Trek Scoogle was sitting. You save him for game one? Whenn't the playoffs start? I think tomorrow? That's if I'm not mistaken, I think that the wild Card starts tomorrow. Uh, Susan, we're talking about uh playing hooky from work? What's going on?
Speaker 19: Good morning, guys.
Speaker 3: Morning.
Speaker 27: I So I used to work at.
Speaker 21: Tony Paco's downtown across from the ballpark in Toledo.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 21: Yeah, And so one day I wanted to go to a baseball.
Speaker 38: Game really early, so I left early, left, you know, my other shift manager in charge.
Speaker 19: I get there and.
Speaker 39: My GM is there who had already called.
Speaker 18: Off for the day.
Speaker 3: That's great. So he calls off saying that he's not coming to work. Did he say he was sick or something?
Speaker 40: Yeah, yeah, he said he was sick.
Speaker 27: He had strep throat.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, you can't do that though. You can't like go to a big event like that.
Speaker 7: Absolutely you're run into somebody.
Speaker 17: He wasn't sick at all.
Speaker 7: He just definitely wanted to go to the game. No, that's what we're saying.
Speaker 9: Yeah, let people do this at Pistons games where you see fans getting really loud and the camera wants to point it at him, and people been like, no, no, no, I'm not supposed to be here.
Speaker 3: There was a news report I remember back in the day that somebody got busted and they ended up getting fired. I think it was Channel four and Detroit did a news report on, oh the events happening this weekend at Arts Beats Eats, and it was a lady who had called in sick from the hospital I think it was Beaumont at the time, and called in sick from the hospital. And there she was sitting there having drinks at Arts Beats and Eats, walking around and her bosses ended up seeing it. My favorite ever though, This was one of my favorite things ever. We used to have a lady that used to work here at the station. Her name was Cheryl, and these were this is back when you had like our offices used to have twenty eight people just in the front office. And it was the GM. It was back we had GM, We had a business department, we had HR, we had all this stuff, like we have none of this stuff anymore now. It's all in India or something. It is. It's like some you know, guy answering the phone that says his name is Keith, but its real name is not you know. And long story short, we would we would go as a show, all of us as a show. Would go to shop for like bits that we had the next day, like contests and things that we're doing, and we would be like walking the store and all of a sudden, I'd hear is that Cheryl's boys and I would go to the next dial and it would be all the ladies from the office, and it would be like one o'clock in the afternoon, and they'd been gone for two and a half three hours team bonding. And Steve Shram, the old boss, the general manager, was none the wiser. He thought they were all in as Lydia was immediate. I love that Lydia told you she was going to a meeting, an appointment, an appointment she shouldn't.
Speaker 31: If she would have asked, I have told her I don't care.
Speaker 3: So that's what's happening.
Speaker 24: I So when I lived in Alaska, I worked at a doggy daycare center and we had two buildings. They were directly across the street from one another. One was for boarding and like playgrounds. The other one was like grooming and another playground. Well, my boss came in, the owner of the buildings and said, we have to close down the building for the day, so we need to move over. What we can to the other building. So we were all moving all the supplies over and a couple hours into the day starting at my cowork and I realized we have forgot stuff, so we went back to the to grab it. And when we walked in, she was in the back of the dogwash area making an adult film with a toy and the dog.
Speaker 3: Yeah wait a second, she was like doing her own like, uh.
Speaker 17: Yeah, it was her.
Speaker 24: And then and she was in the bathtub and they were filming her, Like, oh.
Speaker 3: My god, have you ever seen the video? Like did you ever go on? Like was not a good look.
Speaker 4: I would say to the.
Speaker 3: Any way, that is the weirdest porn ever, Like we're having porn at the doggy Days. How do you google that? I don't know what category does that come up at? What's up? Chris? Hey all you guys, good buddy Christian, Actually not Christian. What's going on?
Speaker 11: So there was one time that you know, I was kind of a trip to Florida. My brother wanted to go, so he told his job that a family member died. But this guy didn't think it through, so he posted on Facebook his whole trip and you were on a yacht.
Speaker 3: The whole time.
Speaker 11: So they called him about two days later and fired him.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, use Yeah, you do not kill off family.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I know, that's what I told him, but I should I also told him, you should have thought about it and been like my grandma or something wanted her ashes out in the water.
Speaker 3: So that's actually a really good Yeah. Hey, question for you, Christian, are you intrigued at all to watch the porn from inside of the doggy daycare doggy bat?
Speaker 11: No, I'm okay with that one.
Speaker 3: I kind of want to know what it looked like. You know, I'm kind of interested.
Speaker 11: Just imagine it and be okay with that.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, thank you for the call. Appreciate it.
Speaker 11: Yeah, no problem.
Speaker 2: Teachers. Two weeks ago you had your freedom. Now it's nine months in prison. Welcome back to school. This is Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 3: Wow, Mojo on the Morning Show. Kevin's uncle got hit by a car.
Speaker 9: Yeah bruh, sh out to uncle Keith. Not my real uncle, but like you know, like family, that's my dad, those uncles.
Speaker 3: It's my dad. Best. No, and I'm one of my mama like boyfriend uncle like not like that's so weird you No, my mom ain't never bring dudes to the crib. She was never on that time. But Keith, I've been doing Keith forever. He like one of my dad's oldest friends. Keith used to paint all the houses, do all the handiworks. Didn't you love when you had your uncle in your life that was a friend of the families, and you'd call him uncle and then you find out one day they're not really your uncle, Like you're like not even related to tell you absolutely, And Keith got a crazy laugh. He's like, that's not he used the laugh. Hopefully he's okay from getting it.
Speaker 9: It's not even like the wildest craziest story, not that it needs to be, because anytime you get hit by a car is the craziest story.
Speaker 3: On its own. But Keep is walking out of the grocery, not the grocery, walking out of the gas station and a white truck backs into him. The picture that I got, So my mom, I Keep must have called my mom or my mom called Keith because Keith, again, that's a lot of handiwork. He was supposed to like cut some trees down, so she was calling him about that. He was like, I ain't gonna be able to make it and she's like, what's going on. He's like, I got hit by a car.
Speaker 9: I'll show you and I'll tell you.
Speaker 3: That's why you laugh.
Speaker 29: Dog.
Speaker 3: The picture she showed me is literally him on the grounds.
Speaker 5: I'm just imagining him laying there taking I'm dying.
Speaker 3: I'll started laughing before I say this is he Okay, you see my mama sent a lot of pictures though. Wait, wait, who took the picture of him on the ground. It's his point of view, him like like aiming up at the license plate of the truck's Has anybody ever been hit by a card did you?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I mean I think it happens semi frequently downtown just because there's more traffic. But I was crossing at a crosswalk and someone was making a turn and they just swiped my legs out from under.
Speaker 3: Oh no, yeah, they just keep driving.
Speaker 4: Let me see.
Speaker 3: You see a big words, dude, his legs just out there the silver. Is that blood on him or is that not? That's paint? Like you, he's a painter. Oh my god, you wanted to get.
Speaker 7: That license plate?
Speaker 4: This could be evidence in a clay that.
Speaker 3: My buddy Jeff Saquay got hit by an Amazon truck.
Speaker 4: That's a good one because you could get some money.
Speaker 3: I swear. Remember I talked about it in the air Jeff Sackweg. I was on the phone with him when he got hit. Wow.
Speaker 7: I remember vaguely remember that.
Speaker 3: We have a podcast of it. It's he was walking across Pontiac Trail and he's on the phone with me and he's like, yeah. So he's like telling me some story about some you know girl that he was hanging with, and all of a sudden you hear in the here and then you hear like that, and then you hear I'm okay, I'm okay, I'm okay, I'm okay.
Speaker 2: Fall.
Speaker 3: It was my fall. It was my fault. No, can I tell you something about him? This just shows you what kind of guy Jeff Saqua is. That he got up and he didn't go to the hospital because he knew it'd have to wait, so instead he went to the Jewish country club because he knew there'd be a bunch of Jewish doctors that were hanging out there. And he got seen by a guy who was I think a cardio or not the cardiologist, a chiro something. He got a story and then eventually went to the doctor and he had some broken ribs and stuff, and he said, I'm not every I talked about it in the air. Every attorney called him, right, call Sam, you know Femininio, probably you know Figer. All these guys called him up. They all call him up, and Jeff goes, I'm not swing. He goes, it was my fault. I wasn't paying attention.
Speaker 15: I thought you were going to say he knew the guy who was driving the car, because he literally knows everybody.
Speaker 3: He could have owned part of Amazon at least gotten some gift cards. That's how you know you already reached What about what about our uncle, Harry uncle his uncle? Because David as last time off, why I left him a voicemail. I ain't been able to talk to him. He couldn't come paint, but he hold on. And by the way, David Feminino told me, if you missed, you know you miss work. You're getting paid. What's going on, Stacy?
Speaker 21: Hi, Hey, guys, good morning, and how are you.
Speaker 3: We're talking about Kevin's uncle. They got hit by a truck.
Speaker 27: Yeah, so my.
Speaker 21: Son was fifteen walking home from football practice and got hit by a car on grash. It got a phone call from his friend saying he's gonna be okay. But and thankfully I had left work early and I was five minutes away. Well, I was probably ten minutes away, but the way I.
Speaker 29: Drive, I was five minutes away.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 29: Wow, I got there.
Speaker 21: They were closing the door of the ambulance, so I was able to ride in the ambulance with him. And it's funny because I looked at the volunteer fireman. I was like, dude, you got him with my car. I was like, but my gun is in my purse, so do something with that, okay, And he was like, dude, He's like, I can't with you because I knew him, And so he took my car and my son ended up being okay, get a prectured, call this and pressured.
Speaker 19: Yeah.
Speaker 21: So he wasn't walking for a couple of weeks, and my ex husband was pretty much no help. So my son was like one hundred and eighty and nine pounds and I had to like pretty much do everything for him for two weeks.
Speaker 17: So it was rough.
Speaker 21: But he's good now. He's twenty two and dammards.
Speaker 13: I love him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, thank you for the call. Thanks for calling. I'm about that one, Tony, you got hit? Where'd you get?
Speaker 13: Head down?
Speaker 20: In great time? In downtown Detroit?
Speaker 3: What the hell? What happened?
Speaker 24: So?
Speaker 20: I was doing security at a venue and we were going out this real customer and we were tesla in the middle of the street and the car was coming and I was telling the god, Hey a car coming, let go, let go.
Speaker 2: He didn't let go, So we got hit by the car.
Speaker 3: We got hit. Did you like me?
Speaker 11: We got here first because I saw the car Coming's what I've heard.
Speaker 20: I turned him.
Speaker 4: How did you?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I like to drinking.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 3: By the way, I like how you used him as your shield. That's funny, Tony. What's up, Josie? How you doing good?
Speaker 41: How are you?
Speaker 3: We're doing great? What's going on? We're talking about getting hit by a card? Did this happen to you?
Speaker 20: Yeah?
Speaker 34: When I was young, I was crossing the road in front of my house and my neighbor she panicked. I guess when she saw me and turned into my driveway.
Speaker 7: And hit me.
Speaker 3: Man, I don't like this. I just seen that Netflix thing. My perfect neighbor. I'm di. Does she feel horrible, Josie?
Speaker 11: I guess I family?
Speaker 3: He looks okay, man, I didn't do you know, Thank God you're okay. That's horrible. That's I was hitting anybody. I don't want to hit my neighbor, for God's sake, So you live with that. My favorite text out of anybody who was three to one three Uncle Keith better call top Dog Law. What was the top Wait, Kevin, do the top Dog Law commercial? The Top Dog Law commercial about Uncle Keith hit coming out the gas station? Give me some music? What do I play? What would be a good song?
Speaker 42: All right?
Speaker 3: Okay, hold assay, hold on, all right, hold assay. Don't go anywhere. Don't go, don't go anywhere.
Speaker 43: Uncle Keith coming out the gas station. You see a truck. He's not watching where he's going. He's smashing Uncle Keith.
Speaker 3: He's on the ground. He's got some license plate.
Speaker 7: He's calling this dolly.
Speaker 3: Now the dog got some money? Oh oh my god, it.
Speaker 10: Was good.
Speaker 2: Time. And tell us what we can do better? Or will be screwed up? Or what damnity is? We are cent to nine five zerosio.
Speaker 3: This is Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 4: It's titme for more Mojo to Mojo.
Speaker 3: In the morning, Joe in the Morning. It's funny that Anna has this next topic because I actually watched the actual show and I love it. But a real life ninety day fiance? Do you ever watch the show?
Speaker 5: I do, so I was so excited when I started hearing this story. I was like, tell me more.
Speaker 3: I love that show. I don't know why I do so much, but it's kind of crazy. But who's the real life ninety Dance?
Speaker 5: So I was out to eat. I was sitting at the bar because it was just my friend and I and we were talking to the bartender, who was a great guy, super social, telling us pretty much his whole life story. And I come to find out that he's from the Deman Republic. He used to work at a resort and he met an American woman from Detroit, married her, and now is living here with her. And I'm like, oh, that's cool, Like I hear about that all the time. But then he says, and I still have a wife in the Dominican Republic with three kids.
Speaker 4: What I said, how are you having two wives, sir?
Speaker 5: He was like, no, my American wife has no idea. I work as a bartender on the side. I send cash back to my other wife. And he's like my plan is to somehow get my wife and kids to America and divorce the wife I'm with Now, I was like, this is a scandal.
Speaker 3: Wait, so he has no interest in the wife now like he use her?
Speaker 4: He literally used her, is actively using her right now?
Speaker 3: Does does he go back to Dominican Republic? He doesn't go back to visit his wife and kid.
Speaker 5: Just sends them money and tells them he's going to get them to the United States. And the wife in the Dominican Republic is fully aware of Fine.
Speaker 3: I guess how long has has this been going on for?
Speaker 4: He said, it's been like three years.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh. She hasn't seen his kids going back. He's not getting them back, you don't think. So he enjoyed the cookies to me.
Speaker 5: Like it seemed like he really wasn't into the American wife, Like he was just here because she got him here.
Speaker 3: Does the the American wife make money? Like? Is she like a mine maker?
Speaker 4: I didn't get into that.
Speaker 3: But because he's he's bartending, so I can't imagine she makes you know that much where he doesn't have to worry, right right?
Speaker 5: Yes, or he's just bartending to get the cash to send to his other wife.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I can't believe how many people that I know personally that have met a woman or even a man when they've gone on a vacation to like an island somewhere.
Speaker 5: I could totally see it because every time I'm at a resort, the bartenders are the best. They're so fun, They're usually cute, like they're flirt So I could absolutely see this happening.
Speaker 9: I mean, Chosea was just in Can't Cole and it was called her Stacy's Mall.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got to watch out of all of a sudden, she's going back to Mexico. But it was funny because I often will watch like ninety Fiance, like a show like that, and I'll watch that show and I'll go, oh my god, like where would be the place that you would want to go and meet? And they always end up like these. You always see this like dorky, fat dude like me, and when this hot girl, you know what I mean, like it's a really extremely hot girl, and you're like that only can happen if you go to a third world country or some small island somewhere and meet them, you know, or what do you what do you guys think of something like this. What do you think about this guy that's just trying to he's trying to better his family, but also this is his way of coming. I don't think you can play with people's hearts like that.
Speaker 9: I would be scared that I'm gonna get murdered by the American lady because once she she gonna find out.
Speaker 3: I'd be scared he's gonna murder the American lady.
Speaker 7: I know that he has a second job and that he's sending money.
Speaker 4: She knows about the bartending job.
Speaker 7: Oh okay, I think you said he had a secret.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, I don't know. I don't think she knows that he sends money though.
Speaker 3: Okay, I think that the uh. I think that the guy coming over here to the States is is kind of like scamming and stuff, but he also is as long as he's There's no difference in dating and somebody dating somebody and having another on the side. You got it, just a different countries.
Speaker 7: This is two wide.
Speaker 3: You got you gotta leave your resort. Fleeing at the resort, you have your fun, and then you come home and live your real life. Yeah, you don't mix your vacation life with your real life. That's not how the game works.
Speaker 4: Or has anyone mixed it and has it worked?
Speaker 3: It's my Have you been to Puntakana a couple of times? Man? The lady heyleene? What's up?
Speaker 44: Hey?
Speaker 45: So about the man? Who is the woman?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 30: That is very.
Speaker 45: Scandalous and petty, but everyone does it. My sister went to Africa for thirty months and married a guy for ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Whoa really got paid ten thousand dollars to get somebody into the US. Really came back with man. She got a vacation out of it for free. Basically, how do I find that travel agency? Kevin? We can make money, you can send you can be sent off to somewhere and get paid money to bring somebody back me to be honest with you, Yeah, so my mom used to get her hair braided by African lady beautiful people. She had a daughter offered me six thousand dollars to marry her so she can get her green car. And you did not remember story. What did your mom think? Did your mom think that? I mean my moms well, who told me she wanted you to do it? She was like, I mean six thousand dollars. I was like, I can't go out like that. Think of that car you were driving at the time.
Speaker 15: You know, you guys don't have to live together because they checked. Now they do like unannounced Yes, they do unannounced visits to make sure it's legit and you're living together.
Speaker 5: That's more acceptable to me though, because you knew what was going on, like this situation. This woman who's living in Detroit with this guy has no idea.
Speaker 3: What the six thousand dollars girl might have a family somewhere else. What's up, Shannon Hill? Are you we're doing okay? What's going on?
Speaker 26: Good?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 20: I know a girl that.
Speaker 30: She got paid to marry this guy. He paid her monthly. They lived together, but until he got his US citizenship they were married.
Speaker 3: M Andre was she? Where was she from?
Speaker 28: Know about it?
Speaker 3: Where were you from from?
Speaker 16: I'm gonna say either Syria or.
Speaker 30: I'm not sure it.
Speaker 3: Was from Sarah in the Middle East, that's why.
Speaker 10: Yeah, somewhere in the Middle East.
Speaker 30: Yeah, do you know of anybody?
Speaker 3: But you know any in Iraq for Lydia, We're trying to see if we can if they got any friends. No more voters for me Lydia. Would you do this? Would you marry somebody for citizenship to help them out?
Speaker 31: Depends on the money that they're offering.
Speaker 37: What's what's a good amount gotta give me at least, you know, half a million dollars?
Speaker 3: How about they give you they give you their family gold and goats.
Speaker 31: I can just get the goats from Tony.
Speaker 3: I know what's going on? How you doing, cam?
Speaker 18: Hey, how's it going?
Speaker 3: It's going okay? What's going on? Anna is calling out the bartender? This poor guy. By the way, if you're a Dominican Republic bartender and Detroit happy, you're not happy right now? What's going on?
Speaker 27: Well, so this is another one.
Speaker 46: I have a friend who was dating selling from the Middle East as well and got married with them for two years, and.
Speaker 10: His wife from overseas.
Speaker 46: Came to her house with her eight kids.
Speaker 45: He was married.
Speaker 3: Did you imagine that doorbell rings?
Speaker 46: He bought her a Mustang, a customized Mustang center with their girlfriends and everything, and then she found out he was married and had eight kids.
Speaker 3: You know, by the way, that Mustang is not fitting all. They love you too, all right, I'm telling you, man, crazy, This would be this would be it. I would if I if I was ever single, I'd go to some island somewhere. That's it. I'm married. I have no problem with marrying nat for love, just marrying for citizenship. Really. Yes, Chelsea always gets mad at me because of Gino, the guy from ninety Day Fiance and his girl. I used to always think his girl was like smoking hot. But they're always crazy. They always they always turned like nuts on that show. So they always never seen that show. I don't really need to watch it. Everybody keeps telling me that that's good. I like ninety Day Fiance the other way where yeah, yeah, you know, you can either be the American guy or girl going and meeting the person from the foreign land, or now you can be the foreign person coming the other one. Where would you go, uh, you know what, Philippines. I don't like a long plane flight, so I probably would be somewhere in the Caribbean, somewhere I don't know, Cuba. I'd go to my name of Cuba.
Speaker 2: Calm down, please, this is Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 3: All right, it's Mojo in the Morning. Look who's in the studio with us Zach Our, director of audio, the executive audio director of the show, Zach's been dating this girl for a while. I don't even know what her name is.
Speaker 6: There's actually a lot that you guys don't know that that has happened in the last month. Can I just get right into it, please, So my apartment flooded one last time, and then they finally moved me the last month, I moved into a new apartment.
Speaker 3: Right amen.
Speaker 6: During that time, I have been talking to a girl. I don't call her my girlfriend because I'm looking for a partner. I feel like I'm more mature than like.
Speaker 7: Whatever, wait her for longer than a month.
Speaker 6: No, no, absolutely this time. Yeah, okay, so this is the topic. When did you finally feel like this is serious? So during this time in this new place, she she got sick and I was wearing headphones, and I thought my new apartment started flooding again, But actually she was throwing up on the floor. Instead of freaking out, instead of like kicking her to the curb, I actually I took care of it, and I felt.
Speaker 3: Bad held their hair bed that I love you.
Speaker 6: I think that was like the time where I was like, I'm actually like I'm in deep for her.
Speaker 31: I like her a lot.
Speaker 6: All I hear was I thought it was flooding in my apartment, like legit, uh food poisoning at a Eastern Markets restaurant which shall not.
Speaker 3: Be Wait a second, so let's talk about this. Zach is official off the market. Yeah, because she threw up in his apartment and he didn't say, get the f out of my mind. I think that was how many girls have thrown up in your apart you've gotten upset about.
Speaker 6: Not in my apartment. But I did have one other girl like in college. You know, you know it's you know that you are probably.
Speaker 3: Smitten as uhmitten as I used to say. Uh, I never said that, but you know that you are like literally, I don't want to say love, but do you say love? Like possibly? You know that when you can take care of them through an illness like a food sickness like this, Yeah, that's amazing. When was she.
Speaker 5: Willing to accept your help? Because if I was puking, I don't know if I would want my man right there.
Speaker 6: She was really embarrassed. And that's when like I was like listen, everything's okay, Like I'm here, like, yeah, here's a bucket, like take a nap. I'm gonna put some more headphones on in case he gets sick, just text me or so you have a hard time with hair and sickness, Yeah, I don't want to get sick. But also I was working on my music, Like you can take a nap. I'm gonna do my own things.
Speaker 3: That's so cute though, So so she's let me ask you, did you have her like brush your teeth? I mean, yeah, yeah, okay. That's how wonderful is that?
Speaker 18: Though?
Speaker 3: That you can tell that Zach has a girl. He's got it, he's official.
Speaker 15: That is actually a really good point though, to like test how much you like somebody, because bodily fluids are noises are a tough fun to push through if you don't actually really have feelings for somebody.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there are girls that don't like to get sick in front of their Like if Chelsea is throwing up, she does not want me in the bathroom while she's throwing up, Like I want to be there and rubb her back and stuff. She's like, don't touch me.
Speaker 6: It's it's probably the same way, but like she just didn't make it to the bathroom.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately. It was just one of those moments. Do you have Do you have stains anywhere now? Because I threw out.
Speaker 6: The sheets and everything and everything's clean, like I mopped it and everything. Yeah, crazy, I do because my apartment flooded, so I was.
Speaker 7: Actually just have a mop.
Speaker 3: That is, by the way, interesting though she threw.
Speaker 6: Would you be like like she was getting up on the corner of the bed just and then mostly.
Speaker 3: On the floor.
Speaker 9: It's like, I love you, but you can like a little faster.
Speaker 3: Does she feel bad about it?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 3: Yeah? No not now?
Speaker 4: But did you have to pay you?
Speaker 3: Yeah? She didn't buy your sheets though, right, she didn't go by she did? Yeah, she ended up getting me sheets? This girl? How much? How many times did you have to ask her to do this topic? Because I know you you're so fair? Probably like five times?
Speaker 15: He's like, have you actually been seeing this girl that you've been keeping a secret from us?
Speaker 3: Like legit?
Speaker 6: Like probably since my birthday? I guess maybe like a couple of weeks after when's your birthday? Remember sometime in February.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, okay, but.
Speaker 6: Like we've been talking like way longer than in August of last year.
Speaker 7: I'm happy for you.
Speaker 6: Why do you look scared when you're talking. Yeah, No, I'm not scared. I just feel like we didn't have the discussion yet about this. Like I told her he got.
Speaker 7: A hard launcher.
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Who she is?
Speaker 4: He said her name?
Speaker 3: She did? Why did I not think her name was?
Speaker 4: How you we should call her?
Speaker 3: You don't have a different topic, Shelley, what's going on? It's Mojoe in the morning strip club?
Speaker 45: Hey, good morning everybody.
Speaker 3: How are you hey? By the way, real quick, Shelley, You're gonna have to say I'm just joking. Oh, I'm just joking. Yeah, because you guys make sure that she's gonna can you hear me?
Speaker 29: Okay?
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right.
Speaker 45: Well I'm driving on Nashville.
Speaker 47: I just want to say, Zach, because anybody deserves a really good woman.
Speaker 45: And to be loved deeply. It is you, young man.
Speaker 12: You are.
Speaker 16: Old enough to be your mom.
Speaker 47: But I tell you, I'm just so proud of you. You are such a great kid, and I'm so so happy for you, beautiful.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the guy everybody roots for.
Speaker 3: Hey, can we bring this up as a topic, Shelley. I want to bring this up as a topic. When did you know that you guys were officially like dating for She threw up in his bed. When did you officially know that this was a relationship and more than just a hookup partner? Because you know, he said she threw up in his bed, and he wasn't worried about his bed, he was more worried about her. That's when you know that that's a good relationship, that's something that's solid.
Speaker 4: When did you know?
Speaker 3: Listen, it's been so long ago. I think I might have been. I don't know. I'm trying to think. Oh, you know what it was for me? Was I slide when I when I pushed her on the swing and she could get out of the little kiddy one and be on her own south No, you know what for me was I had a brand new car. I went out and bought. It was my first brand new car I ever bought. And Chelsea had like a little used Honda Civic and she her car was not a great car, didn't have air conditioning. We were living in Arizona, and I gave her my card drive and I drove. I drove her car. That's when I realized. I was like, man, I must love her as I'm sweating my fat in their car.
Speaker 27: When I realized about my ex husband Yeah, we had such a great thing.
Speaker 29: I mean had a dog.
Speaker 27: His name was Buck.
Speaker 47: He was a beautiful golden retriever. He made Buck stop start sleeping on the floor because I was tired of dogg here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, does hate you still? Thank you, appreciate what was your Shannon? You remember?
Speaker 37: Honestly?
Speaker 15: And this is so like cliche, but the first time I saw Wes interact with my kids and that was like that was a lot of months into our relationship, but that's when I was like, Okay, solidified this.
Speaker 7: This is a really great guy.
Speaker 3: That's cool. That's that's neat to know that, you know what I mean, Like that they're not looking at them as anything other than like their children, you know what I mean?
Speaker 15: Like they like I was invisible and he was so focused on them And.
Speaker 3: Kevin, when did you with hold on a second? And uh, I'm going through.
Speaker 44: Now.
Speaker 3: I feel I want to do the Pad Pablo song Pet Pablo frequently, Zach.
Speaker 7: Have you farted in front of each other yet?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: So that's how I got hemorrhoids the first time, holding it in because I was holding it in. And then she got me like the following week, she got me a care package that said, hanging with you hasn't has been anything but spitty And then she got me like poopa ri and.
Speaker 7: Like so fun like her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, we like her. She's cool, she's great. So question when you first met her, did you guys, were you guys just hanging buddies for a little bit or did you ask her out on a date? And that's not it.
Speaker 6: First went on a date. It was kind of hanging buddies, but it was more like, hey, what are you doing tomorrow? Like I met her one day and then it was the next day as her out right at the first I was like, let's do drinks. I want to know more about you.
Speaker 3: Wow? Did you when do you know when to go in for like kisses and stuff like that like with somebody. Oh that took me like probably like three days after So you did not on that first date of going out for drinks?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Now did you give her a hug? Like yeah, just like a goodbye like type hug? Did you feel her movies and stuff like it was amazing? You know, against it was amazing? See what that's all about. I will tell you that I agree with was it Sandy who was the first caller that we just had Was it Sandy hold On, It wasn't Jamal Shelley? Was Shelly Shelley? So Shelley? So Shelley is right. I want nothing but Zach's love it like I want him to have like the I want you. I want. If there's anybody that I want to see when a lottery, it would be you. If there's any if there's anybody, yeah, over you, If there's anybody that I want to see have like a happy like I'm telling you, like seriously, like.
Speaker 15: The rest of us can be miserable, but you you.
Speaker 3: He deserves it. Man, guy, the guy has had, you know, not the easiest of lives. But also the other thing too, is he doesn't let that hold him back.
Speaker 4: You know, he's such a ray of sunshine.
Speaker 3: Thanks guys. When are we meeting her? Party of Mojo's?
Speaker 5: Oh okay, don't you have a plus one this Friday?
Speaker 4: You should bring her.
Speaker 3: Somebody? So, I I guess I I think I might have met her, but I don't. Somebody said that I have, so I didn't know what she looks like. So I looked up a picture of her. Nice. Can I be honest with you? Yeah? You have way out kicked your coverage, like she is really like I look at I'm like, wow, zach Man, she must have a long dong, long dong silver of all trades over here. I can't believe that this hasn't gotten any calls from everybody else. No, but I know, but this is such a good topic of when did you realize that your relationship was like really official, like official official, because it's there are It's not the moments of we went on a date, you know or whatever. It's like those moments like Zach had that are like the instrumental moments in a relationship.
Speaker 6: Or like sometimes getting lost on a vacation, that's when you know, like okay, I need my passenger pincess to get the f out of her phone and look at a map like I don't.
Speaker 3: Know life, hold on, I got one. Here we go, Colleen. What's up? Colleen? Is Mojo in the morning. Hi?
Speaker 44: Hi?
Speaker 4: About twelve years ago, I was on vacation.
Speaker 36: What's my then husband, I mean boyfriend now husband, and I couldn't sleep. There was a skylight above our bad letting in all this light, and he found a black sock of his.
Speaker 7: And I head band of mine and made me like a d y sleep mask.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh my god.
Speaker 4: I was using his sock sleep mass of all asleep.
Speaker 3: It's an awe moment, so beautiful, Colleen. I love to hear that his dirty frigging sock. Now she's got a foot fungus on her face, Jamal, what's going on?
Speaker 20: Hey, what's going on?
Speaker 48: So the day that I knew I was very serious about Mary and my wife was the day that we went to her sister's birthday party.
Speaker 40: And this day was just full of just like drinks and partying and everything. I already knew that I was going to talk to her, her dad, and her brother about her hand in marriage. But coincidentally, she ended up getting like super drunk that day. She literally couldn't remember anything. So when we finally got got.
Speaker 48: Home, she couldn't even she couldn't even understand where she actually was.
Speaker 10: She actually thought that she was at the store and.
Speaker 40: She was sitting on my mom's couch, and the whole.
Speaker 10: Time she kept saying, yeah, Jamal's going to take me home.
Speaker 13: We're going to be home soon.
Speaker 40: And then probably like a couple of minutes later, she started throwing.
Speaker 3: Up real bad.
Speaker 40: And that moment, like I had to put a bucket next to the bed, and I actually told her the next day, like, yeah, I asked your dad and your brother for your hand in marriage, and I really knew that I wanted to marry her when she uh, you know, when I had her at her drunkest moment.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, at least at least it wasn't that she said, yes, she sobered up the next day and you told her that, you know that thing?
Speaker 16: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, But I think I think what he's getting around to is that she got sick and he realized exactly he wasn't trying to do a bill cosby there. It wasn't like, what's going on, John, how you doing?
Speaker 14: Hey, guys, that's the what you're doing this morning.
Speaker 3: We're so happy you heard the news. Zach cleaned up, throw up, what's happening?
Speaker 14: That's hey, I've been there, done that. But with uh, when I realized that I was gonna stay with my wife forever, it was she met me when I was at my lowest, and I mean absolutely, I had no license. I was on the brink of losing my apartment. I mean I was losing everything. She stayed with me, even though her family told not to stay with me because I was not worth it. She's the one that got me to build myself back up, to get a job, to push me to do these things. She helped me pay my insurance thing off because I got into an accident and she helped me with that. She helped me through everything. Now we have a kid, a house, I worked, I'm a Maleman and I have everything to.
Speaker 31: Wow.
Speaker 3: And her parents and family love you now.
Speaker 14: Huh Oh, they absolutely love me. I got out with her dad all the time and it's it's great. Like a lot of her immediate family, but a lot of like her outside family just did not believe in me.
Speaker 3: And that's great. And see that. I'm telling you, when somebody can love you through the lowest of lows, they can really be there. Yeah, to be there for the highest the highs. What's up, Kelly.
Speaker 39: I was dating this guy for a while.
Speaker 29: I didn't even really know we were dating.
Speaker 49: We were just kind of talking and I had two kids from a previous marriage and I didn't really know how he was going to freak out about it. He knew I had him, but he never met him or.
Speaker 45: Anything like that.
Speaker 49: While I was talking in conversation, I was like, I have to find a place because my type cro was over at my apartment and it was like, well, just come stay with me and you could just bring your kids. And I was shocked, and the persons then he I've never left and he has been there for me through everything. He's raised two kids that aren't even his too sweet.
Speaker 39: Oh yeah, so Zach, she seems like a keeper.
Speaker 29: If you can pick up her throw.
Speaker 6: Up appreciate that's incredible.
Speaker 3: All these stories now are incredible. That makes me happy. This is good, good stuff. What's going on? Jenny? There?
Speaker 32: Hey, So I knew that my man was going to be my man when we were in the car. I had a bake pony till in it was getting tight. It was early morning, and I was trying to take it out while he was driving and it was getting stuck. So he reached over and helped me take my rubber band and weave out and.
Speaker 11: Then he's got massage of my scalp.
Speaker 32: I said, oh, yeah, you're mine, because what man is go help me take some lee out?
Speaker 3: Isn't that a fast Jenna, Jenniko is a sweet, nice story and you got that even grabbing hair ever since?
Speaker 5: Wow, I ever did.
Speaker 1: Detroit Tims, Mesquite and Grand sim Vick Simy and I Ared Radio Station guaranteed.
Speaker 3: Three great radio stations, one stupid show. Mojo in the Morning. Alright, it is Mojo in the Morning. Good to have you guys here with us. Can I tell you what I'm really obsessed with lately? And I don't know if you guys will relate to this, because if you don't have it, you may not do this. Flesh lights, No, I'm not. No, you're guessing crape. No no, no, no, no, no, it has nothing to do with that. Let me just get into the story. I was just saying that. That was actually just me setting up the conversation. I really didn't need any participations. I am obsessed with ring alerts. I don't know if you have If you have a ring camera, you get ring alerts. If you're in your settings there you say it's okay to get ring alerts. And they're basically the alerts that come up from other ring users of things that are going on in the neighborhood. And I say this facetiously, I am not really obsessed with ring alerts. I actually want to stop this thing. But I know that the moment that I stopped the ring alerts. It's going to say that there's some kind of a crazed man on the loose and he's in my neighborhood, and I'm not going to actually get the alert because I stopped because ready for this one. Everything from a tiger that looks like a cat is on the loose, I actually put these, by the way, a cat that looks like a tiger, A tiger looking like a cat is on the loose. That was one of the ones that would happen in my neighborhood, which, by the way, I put these in my prep. If you want to use these and look at these, you guys can go look at my mojo topics that I put in because I actually got it. And if you look at the picture of the tiger, it kind of does just look like a cat. It does not look like as I don't know. It says a tiger looking like a cat is on the loose, which I think he meant a cat looking like a tiger, like you thought too, but it just looks like a cat. To the other one is someone is breaking into cars. I like that one. To another one that I have is who lost power? I always get those it's always people.
Speaker 14: Two.
Speaker 3: I found your five, yes, five parrots. Did you hear it? See this one? Look at this? Somebody actually put this in It says maybe someone has lost their parrots. There are five of them flying together, lime green, and I think one is dark blue and has orange feet. This was described. This was two point eight miles away from my house that this happened, and it was on like a power of wire that it was that it was happening. That I look at these ring alerts all the time. And when I look at these ring alerts, I think to myself, why are people actually doing this, going out taking a picture of it and then sending it to everybody else? You have that much time on your hands that you're doing this. But then I realize, if you're the person that lost your birds, you're gonna want to know where the want. I've seen a crazy one. I sent there as a topic with a picture because I couldn't believe it.
Speaker 4: This is what it is.
Speaker 9: It's a picture of a dog that looked like it's been through some things and is it found him last October and we've been looking for his owner. They done kept this dog since last and they're still trying.
Speaker 3: To post it. What hell, it's almost on Sober Dog. We're in October.
Speaker 7: Why why do they not tell the first time they're posting?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what is it? Why you know? We kept them?
Speaker 7: We tried, We don't like them anymore? Is his owners still looking for.
Speaker 3: You would say that, you would think that you would let somebody excellently know ahead of time. There's some children right now that lost their pet, their family pet, and it's not there. Eight four four Mojo Live eight four four six six five six five four eight. I want to know what's the craziest neighborhood watch alert that you've ever seen? Either on ring or I know that you might have a Facebook page. We also have a neighborhood Facebook page too. And aside from the people that are trying to find somebody that you know, can fix something at their house, does anybody know a reputable, you know, whatever it is? Aside from that, it's usually the complaining neighbors. And it's always the three that are by my house. And one of the people's names is Karen, and she's always she's always complaining. And her real name is Karen for some reason, because it attaches to your real Facebook.
Speaker 4: In college.
Speaker 5: We had ring cameras or my friends had ring cameras outside of their college houses, and it was so funny to watch them after a night out because you could see how everyone stumbled in or somebody fell before they got to the front door.
Speaker 3: Did anybody ever ring alert the entire neighborhood about them at all? Or no it ever come up, not that I know of.
Speaker 4: But shoot, that was the east Land scene, so that probably some crazy things.
Speaker 3: Actually. You know what's funny, I should sign up for East Lancing once because of Luke's you know.
Speaker 7: The apartment all the time, there has to be stuff on it.
Speaker 3: What would I do if I had it? And said semi long haired guy that looks like Morgan Wallin, you know what I mean? Like, but can I tell you that the thing? Chelsea gets mad at me when I call her up, Like I'll call her sometimes if we're here at work and I'll say, hey, the ring alert just went off and somebody said that there's a guy going door to door, you know, trying to sell windows and they think he's a scammer. And she'll go, I'll handle it, like she's like, she's she's like, you don't have to call and tell me that alert. She doesn't want me to alert her about the alert that happened. Ann a listener, Anna not Ariana, rob here, Diana, good morning happening.
Speaker 16: Hi there.
Speaker 44: Well it's not really the craziest alert, but I thought it was kind of funny. In the middle of the night last night, I got an alert someone said what was that noise? And then there were a couple of responses. The next response was how long is the string? And then the next response was how high is the sky?
Speaker 3: I thought it was so.
Speaker 44: Goofy like because the person didn't indicate what the noise was or were they were.
Speaker 15: Can I tell you something mine That happens all the time. Did anybody else just hear that noise?
Speaker 31: And it's like, well, what was the noise?
Speaker 20: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Exactly.
Speaker 3: Although I get how I get worried because we get some of those ring alerts sometimes, and one of the ring alerts was I just heard gunshots, Yes, And then you never get the answer to what was the gunshots? And you start realizing, I mean, who knows, it could have been a car backfiring, it could have been any firework or whatever. The funny thing is, I got a guy with a cannon in my neighborhood. And nobody's alerting anybody about the cannon guy, but they're alerting you about the birds flying in this sky. What's going on? How you doing? Unique?
Speaker 30: Hey?
Speaker 18: How you doing good?
Speaker 3: I love that name. You've never been on with us?
Speaker 8: Have you.
Speaker 3: Once before? Okay? Well, nice to have you back, Unique, what's happening?
Speaker 43: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Uh well.
Speaker 28: The ring alert that I got for the neighborhood was when I was in I moved to Arizona for a little while, and we got an alert that there were hobilinas in the neighborhood.
Speaker 3: Have you ever seen what a habelena is. It's a wild pig. Have you ever seen one before? No?
Speaker 41: I didn't see it personally.
Speaker 11: I'm so glad, but.
Speaker 28: It's one of the reasons why I moved back to Detroit.
Speaker 3: Unique, Chelsea and I used to live in Tucson and I, backing out of our driveway almost hit a hovelena. Oh my god, it looked like a awesome it's the it's you know what it looks like. It looks like the from it looks like lion king. Yeah.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I saw one for the very first time when Wes and I were in the south of France over the summer.
Speaker 7: They have they're scary. Oh the one I saw was not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's the song from a Lion King? Which a wonderful I love it? What a wonderful friend. What's going on, Lauren?
Speaker 7: I'm filling the sing along, Lauren.
Speaker 38: So so in Leonard, which is like northeastern Oakland County, they are constantly.
Speaker 7: Cows that are on the loose. Oh my god, wow. Yeah, they'll just be like in the middle of the road. They take a photo of the cow and post.
Speaker 38: So yes, yes, lots of photos, big black house.
Speaker 3: Whoa and they have like the the what is it just randomly walking around randomly out there.
Speaker 41: Yeah.
Speaker 38: They they get out from the farm where they live and they just just roam the streets of Hunnards.
Speaker 3: I wonder if people like bring them home, like, you know, would you keep that for a year like you would keep somebody's pat what's going on? Jamar?
Speaker 26: Oh?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I was ill text you guys, but you guys, So I got an.
Speaker 6: Alert once before from ringing and saying that has anybody seen the neighbor NICKI in the backyard? No?
Speaker 10: Was, I have seen her in the backyard naked multiple times, and it went on for day to both different notifications.
Speaker 3: It's just it was hilarious. What time, what neighborhood is as it's in Bedford, Michigan. Okay, all right, those are good ones, by the way. See I get the boring ones in my neighborhood. You get the good ones. You get the naked neighbor. What's going on, Matt? How you doing.
Speaker 13: Good?
Speaker 3: While we were talking about this topic? You just got the alert? What was the alert for her?
Speaker 20: What internet services got or expinity or comb all the time?
Speaker 7: All the time?
Speaker 32: Why?
Speaker 3: And people? People, for some reason will there'll be like fifty different responses to that whole thing. You should put back up there. What's your favorite color? Eminem? Which one tastes better? Yeah? See what they say.
Speaker 8: But with that said, matta it means no worries una matata. What a wonderful phrase.
Speaker 3: Here we gouna matata, no person graz.
Speaker 23: It means.
Speaker 34: Of the day.
Speaker 2: If you're weird, crazy, sometimes stupid and clinging, it's just like us. This is Georgia morning.
Speaker 3: Anna went to lunch yesterday. Nothing makes me happier when I find out that everybody had lunch yesterday. No, nothing makes me happier than when I find out that we all got a chance after the show's over with to spend time with family. I love family. I think it's it's unbelievable, but you got to go out with the two men that are in your life.
Speaker 4: Yeah, two of my favorite guys, my Pops and my dad.
Speaker 3: Neither of them are rappers or football players.
Speaker 5: And that nice, correct, thank you for throwing that in there. And then actually one of them was a priest. My dad's best friend also came along with us, who is a Catholic priest.
Speaker 3: Okay, what a group? What was what was the occasion of how this?
Speaker 5: Honestly, my dad reached out to me and just asked if I wanted to get lunch, which was super nice of him because he knows how busy I can get, and he offered to meet me in Royal Oak, which is much closer than White Lake. Yeah, and it was a big deal that Pops came too, because Pops loves watching He calls it his program Days of Our lif He's literally been watching it for forty years and he had to miss it yesterday, So shout out to Pops for coming.
Speaker 3: Does wait, does Pops not have a DVR.
Speaker 24: We do.
Speaker 4: He doesn't know how to use it, so he tunes in every day.
Speaker 3: Do you know what the funny part of Pops watching The Days of Our Lives is? If you called Chelsea up and said, what is the one soap opera that Tom used to watch all the time? I was a huge Days fan?
Speaker 4: Oh about it?
Speaker 3: Then they call it Days Days? So are the Days of Our Lives?
Speaker 7: I think I've sun in now and still followed the storyline.
Speaker 3: Yes, Arlena was my first.
Speaker 5: Let's just say you go forty years he's been watching it. But that's not the story.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 5: So we are having lunch in Royal Oak and my dad and Pops were late, which is very unlike them.
Speaker 4: Just have to throw that in there.
Speaker 5: So Chris and I had been sitting at the table for a while and as they walk in, literally right away, I notice my da is looking nice, but something's a little off his The neckline of his shirt is looking odd to me. And then he sits down and I look at him. Literally within two seconds, I'm like, your shirt's on backwards.
Speaker 4: He's like, is it? He goes like this, sure enough, tag's right there.
Speaker 5: Suret is definitely on backwards, sitting at this table, and he's like, well, what do I do? Go to the bathroom and change it or leave it on? So he left it on the whole the whole time backwards. I don't know how he didn't notice it. I don't know how Pops didn't notice it because they drove together. No one noticed it all day. But he had his shirt on backwards the entire day and I picked it up in like two seconds.
Speaker 3: That's a dad move, though, isn't it. It's like a dad move putting in the shirt backwards or something like that.
Speaker 7: I know, I'm just going through the whole day.
Speaker 5: I've done this before with slippers, like I think i've when I used to work at Rocket, I would show up at work and I'd be like, oh my gosh, I sold my slippers on.
Speaker 4: But things like this just happened.
Speaker 3: I want to know who has put something on wrong, like the whole thing of I don't know how it works type thing. I bet you there's many people that I've done this before.
Speaker 17: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I always have my underwear on inside out, do you really?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Because I try to get ready like I do, have a light closet. No, it's just like something.
Speaker 15: It's like words that that are printed on all my underwords the same. I just have black underwear and there's yeah, there's word for the most part, there's words that are printed on the inside. But after you wash them a bunch like they they're usually not there. And so half the time I get home from the show and that's when I, like you realize, I'm like, oh, I've been wearing.
Speaker 3: A four four Mojo live or you can text call me if you got something that relates to this. Uh and uh, you know, wearing your shirt backwards or out of if a show through some draws on backwards, the showt that have some T shirts on backwards. Josiah for some reason, enjoys wearing his draws back or backward.
Speaker 9: I don't know what it is. You think it's like funny or something. Yeah, well he used to, maybe like a couple of years ago. I don't know if he's still in that phase, but he used to, like he used to love doing it.
Speaker 3: The worst is if you do put your underwear on backwards, you can't find the p hole, like when you have to go right, and then you're trying to figure out how that works. The funny thing is somebody just text in three and three said that they wore their shoes on the wrong feet. How do you do that and not realize.
Speaker 4: That would be uncomfortable?
Speaker 3: What shoes they have to be? Like clogs or something like that they have. That's got to be just a wild thing to do. So you were out with the priest, do you do you ask a million questions at all?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 3: Because I would ask, I would ask, like, you know.
Speaker 5: We used to, but we don't really talk about it anymore because that's like his job. Like I don't like talking about the radio all day. He doesn't want to talk about religion all day.
Speaker 3: You don't sit there and think, hey, Pops and Dad aren't here right now, let's do a little confession sometimes.
Speaker 5: So I think there's been a couple of times that he's gone out on the boat with my dad and they do confession out there.
Speaker 3: Do they realize that would be a cool thing? The priest that we had in the studio with us a couple of weeks ago, I was friends with Lydia's friend. Yeah, he was cool, that guy was.
Speaker 4: I told him about the spray bottle and he was like, is he old?
Speaker 3: I was like, I think he was, he sprayed holy water through a little spray bottle. What's going on, Brittany, How you doing good?
Speaker 29: How are you guys?
Speaker 3: Good? What's happening.
Speaker 20: Good?
Speaker 29: So my son is three, and now he really just wants to dress himself. So there's been so many times where we'll get to daycare and I realized the answer is completely on backwards.
Speaker 4: And then the daycare associates are like, who dressed his dad?
Speaker 3: What's going on, Aaron? How you doing.
Speaker 2: Pretty good?
Speaker 10: In you first time?
Speaker 20: Long time?
Speaker 3: Welcome to the show, buddy, what's going on?
Speaker 33: So one time I was like eight and I was big into basketball, went out in the neighborhood playing basketball in a pair of boxers, thinking.
Speaker 20: They were regular shorts.
Speaker 3: Oh god, and the hole was in the front.
Speaker 20: I don't underwear underneath them.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's good, you're good.
Speaker 7: Yeah, did anybody say anything underneath them?
Speaker 33: But like we were about two games in and like both of us were about the same age, and then like their older brother came out like, dude, why are you in your draw drawn?
Speaker 3: You have some long ass draws. Maggie draws ifything nobody could tell to dude.
Speaker 27: This was back in the early nineties, they were still wearing short short.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I remember that. Dennis Rodman showing off is junk. What's going on for Isaiah Janine? What's going on?
Speaker 27: I went out for work friends for lunch and they're like deep with the horn, hurry up to get out, get out.
Speaker 16: And I get out and get in the car and we get to the restaurant and I step out and I looked on and I got my slippers on.
Speaker 3: Happened.
Speaker 27: I'm like, oh my god, you guys, I got my slippers on. We got to ask for a boos because I don't want nobody noticing.
Speaker 17: I got my slippers on.
Speaker 29: He walked to the restaurant and got a booze.
Speaker 20: No, oh my god, how to do that?
Speaker 3: My favorite was I remember my mom years ago, you know, when I was a little kid. We went out and I remember my mom still had her curlers in her hair. Do you remember curlers at all? Her hat relant and she had him in her hair and we're driving. I'm going, God, Mom didn't take those things out of her hair. And she's like, oh my god. That's that's called being a mom. You just don't.
Speaker 7: It's a thing.
Speaker 3: What's up? Melissa, Hey, how are you guys doing?
Speaker 32: Lucky guys to love you too.
Speaker 18: So, my AX is forty years old and we co parent very very closely.
Speaker 26: I see him every day.
Speaker 18: I have to tell him at.
Speaker 21: Least at least once a week that his shirt is not backwards or his why is down?
Speaker 3: A grown man?
Speaker 29: What is?
Speaker 3: What does he do that he so disheveled?
Speaker 18: Honestly, I have no idea he worked in the tree sails. He's grown, asked me. I'm sorry, I don't know if I can say.
Speaker 3: That, but you're wrong to be honest with us. How much weed does he smoke? Does he smoke a lot? We've had a couple of we've had a couple of night guys, just like your husband. Thanks for the appreciate. What's up, Rich, What's going on with Joe?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 10: So, when I was in the military, right, I was the private and I used to always put my name tags on backwards right, so I would put my US Army on on the wrong side.
Speaker 3: And so on Monday, I.
Speaker 10: Did it and I walked outside with it, and I've seen a commander and he's like, yo, you're you're messed up, you know, he said?
Speaker 20: He started correcting me on the spot, and I'm just like, I'm a private so I'm like terrified, right, it was a scared like I was.
Speaker 10: So I was so scared, Like I mean, like you just yell, let me.
Speaker 3: Make you do. Yeah.
Speaker 10: He had me doing like at least at least.
Speaker 3: Five you know, yeah on the spot because I picture in private. Rich, get over Harry, you know, yeah, yeah, yeah, Hey, take care of yourself. Rich. Appreciate you, buddy, all right, thank you, No problem by Mosho in the Morning always says you can't control what happens in your life, but you can't control what goes in and out of your mouth.
Speaker 2: That's what she says. Sometimes it all happens really fast. This is Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 3: Mojo in the Morning. You ever go somewhere and then you leave and you go, oh, crap, I don't think I paid cav had this happen to him? What's that? What happened? A blessing was bestowed upon me? And uh it was in preparation, I guess from our car just getting hit right now, the great things happened? Did it wait, did it really get hit? Not crazy? But you know, did the guys stop? Said he kept going.
Speaker 4: He denied it. He not only did he not stop, he said, I didn't do that.
Speaker 3: Did you guys get they got the green light joint? They got the cameras. So somebody needs to know this is a totally different thing. Somebody needs to find out why do these these semi truck drivers have the nerve to say that they can drive down a road that's not meant for a semi truck, Like the the road that that's that's there is never big enough and wide enough even if there was cars only on one side of the road for it to go. They need to drive the long way, Like, why don't they put we have no we got the parking issue here? Why doesn't the city put signs going no trucks down this street? Who knows, Mojo? Who knows I'm running for city council? Do something? What count of what city area? I know what city we're in? What council? What is this? What area are we in?
Speaker 34: What?
Speaker 3: What is this area? I don't know? Whoever's are Eastern Market? It's representative? Please call the Mojo in the morning show. I have a couple of things that I need a little help with. I'm a constituent go ahead. So yeah, So I went to Target yesterday and we're in the commercial district. By the way. I don't know what that means, but we're in the commercial that's okay, go do it this. Yeah.
Speaker 9: So I'm at Target grabbing some some picture frames. You know you're going to Target. You go for one thing, you come out with more. So I got more stuff. Typically, I'm a self checkout type of person. I like to get in, get out, get on my way. But it's this guy who always has great positive energy. He has a you know, he just liked me have a blessed day. He's engaging when he's checking out.
Speaker 3: So I'm like, let me go out. Let the homie real quick, man, let's exchange some great energy. Go over there.
Speaker 9: Lady finishing up in front of me. It's like some talkies there. She got like the little taki can look like pringles.
Speaker 3: She off on her way. It's my turnout. I'm like, hey, what's up?
Speaker 20: Man?
Speaker 4: Like what's going on?
Speaker 44: Brother?
Speaker 3: Like, how you doing? He's like great, how you doing? I'm like great, it's nothing but great energy. I throw them the little talkies. I'm like, I don't know who's he's it's been the lady throwing the talkies. I ring up my stuff. Boom boom boom, got me like four little items put in my Target wallet application. You know what I'm saying, money scam my little ones and twos.
Speaker 9: Then I engage with him a little more. I'm like, man, let me record. You give me some wis words to today. Type of thing he did me with the wires words. I'm on my way.
Speaker 13: See you.
Speaker 3: Brohla, blessed day. All right you too, man, Walk out of target, grab the receipt. I look at the receipt. I'm like two dollars and thirty nine per cent.
Speaker 7: I'm like, what is there?
Speaker 3: How much I saved? And it's like, no, that's the total, dude, Like, that's how much he charged me for all the stuff that I had and you had again, how much tife. I had a picture frame. That's at least thirty nine to ninety nine. I got a picture frame, and I graphic. I grabbed like Joe sign, some pajamas or something like that, probably like some good Fellow T shirts something like that. So I at least like four or five things well over to two thirty five. I look at the receipt. He charged me for the toc and not for everything else that I ordered. Yeah, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: It was a mistake. I don't know, and he did that's with your energy.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 3: And take the takis though, because it were not take the talkeys. So wait, so of course you notice this. You notice that you're only charged for the takis, not for the probably how much money total you think I would assume it was fifty sixty dollars sixty dollars stuff, so you go back in and make it all nice. I did not go back. I walking because I didn't even Here's the thing though, Like after I put in my little Wali, I didn't even remember paying because I don't have my wallet, so I did like the Apple pay.
Speaker 9: I was going to like use my phone. I put my phone up there, and it was he had already ripped the receipt. In my mind, as this has happened, I'm like, man, this is moving fast, like.
Speaker 3: This is this is moving way fast. I didn't even put the face ID on there to double click. So I'm in the parking lot walking while I'm reading a receipt. I'm like, he did not charge me? For I just you know, God bless me. Well, can I ask this question, is there a possibility that you are now a thief and they can come after you for the fact that you left with all these items? Like are you it's keV wanted by Target? He bagged up all the items he gave me. You left with the stolen stuff. They're gonna they're gonna say that he was an accessory to the crimestering.
Speaker 4: Your face on some posters and saying.
Speaker 3: I would by the way, I have had this happen, not to that great extent of how much money, but I've had where they didn't charge me for something. And I am a big believer that the Lord slash Karma is going to come back and bite me in the ass. What happened Karma? Well, what just happened to you a second ago? And the doesn't have.
Speaker 9: Everything is connected, but it doesn't well, I mean already cost him.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I feel like if I take it, there's gonna be a black cloud over me. I feel like I'm going to go to heaven. I'm going to die, go to heaven.
Speaker 7: And that's the first thing Jesus is going to say to you when you see.
Speaker 3: God and Saint Peter are going to be there going.
Speaker 7: Hey, that thick picture frame and you knew it?
Speaker 3: Do you remember February the ninth, twenty twenty six? How did I steal it?
Speaker 50: You?
Speaker 3: Everything right? You left with items?
Speaker 15: That was question, that's not a blessing. Here's my question for you. How far from the checkout were you when you realized?
Speaker 3: Why does that matter?
Speaker 15: Because I'm because I'm thinking of what I would do. I would what would you do? I would turn around and go back in?
Speaker 3: How far are you?
Speaker 7: Unless I had already gotten in my car and driven away? I drive away. I'm not going back in. I'm still within walking distance. I go back in.
Speaker 3: Say you walk out, you're not even in your car.
Speaker 15: I go back in, and I already start on my if I already I think you didn't charge me for my items.
Speaker 5: Here's another question for you. Let's say they had overcharged you, and they charged you like two hundred dollars?
Speaker 3: Would you go in my car? No, forget it, don't don't. Don't be mad at me for saying this. But it's true. You're a fake Christian? How am I fake Christian? Because you only are a Christian? Hey have a blessed day, Have a blessed day. And then all of a sudden, you're ripping the guy out. How am I ripping the guy out? No sense, right, Amanda, Kevin did what he did. And you work at Target? What do you want to say?
Speaker 18: No, I don't work at Target.
Speaker 29: I worked there when I was like twenty twenty one.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 29: I was actually an ll D, which is.
Speaker 11: A leader on duty.
Speaker 41: While I was running a register and uh, I forgot to bring up a DVD for a customer.
Speaker 11: And they called me the next day and they brought me in the back room and they're.
Speaker 18: Like, oh, we saw you skipped a scan for this customer and.
Speaker 29: Also the stuff.
Speaker 16: They're like, oh, that's unacceptable. Here they fired me for it.
Speaker 3: So seven's not a thief, but that guy shocking fired. That guy got canned. I'll go back today and see if he stood here. You're not going back today. You need another thanks your frame in a mirror because one fell off the wall, Liz, How you doing? That's all?
Speaker 41: I got a question?
Speaker 16: Were we sure that he didn't just give you the wrong set.
Speaker 3: The goal receipts and you just charged No, I didn't because again, when I put the the Apple wallet up to the thing to tap to pay.
Speaker 9: It had already, like I don't know, it already registered. It was as if I paid, but I didn't yet because I didn't even put my face ID in there.
Speaker 3: So you can look at your you're gonna look look at the Apple didn't that's a good I was like, I was confused how fast it happened. I'm like, what is Liz? Is Kevin a thief? Well we'll call it karmakay absolutely, thank you, Liz. Don't fall into this. Well we'll call it good karma. He's gonna have bad karmen Nough.
Speaker 41: We'll find out later.
Speaker 3: Don't you have to actively do something knowingly in order for you to get bad karma? You just making up? Hey, what's up, Melissa? Melissa hikay Hi?
Speaker 27: So Kevin may not be a safe first of all, first.
Speaker 22: Time, long time?
Speaker 51: Well, so I had something similar happened to me years ago where I ended up with free merchandise kind of walking through later to turn out the checker, the checkout person got charged. They went back looked through the cameras, and I also got charged with receiving sold property.
Speaker 3: Whoa man? Our situations ain't to say.
Speaker 16: Then you might be on camera.
Speaker 3: I'm worried about Kevin.
Speaker 27: You might get a police officer knocking on your door.
Speaker 3: I'm going to get a call from the Kevin's phone. I'm gonna be like, can you bail me out of jail? And I'll say I'm sorry, I'm a target buying frames. Marcella. It's up. How you doing? Good Good morning you guys, Good morning.
Speaker 20: So I did that.
Speaker 17: I sort of kind of did that same thing on Saturday.
Speaker 52: I went to Family Dollars to get some gloves, some chips of juice, and some candy or whatever, because I do uber eat. So I went to go get the gloves, my chips and my juice was already bagged up. So when he scanned the gloves and the candy, I was looking like two dollars and sixty cents. That don't sound right, but whatever. I swiped both of my cards, gave him the dollar for the gloves that was sixty cent, and went on about my day.
Speaker 27: I didn't say nothing, because I wasn't gonna say nothing.
Speaker 3: Right, you like Kevin are equally gonna be left out of heaven because of this.
Speaker 10: Well, I mean, you know a heart.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love that. Sadi wants to say something to you, Kevin. What's up, Sadie?
Speaker 7: Kevin, you better be careful because Target it we'll get you.
Speaker 50: What do you meant when I was like nineteen, I'm thirty eight now, I said, no, maybe I was like eighteen. But anyway, I was at Target, I would went through the line, paid for all my things, and I.
Speaker 7: Had a pair of sunglasses.
Speaker 50: I came in with a pair of sunglasses on my head, and then there was a pair of sunglasses I was going to buy, so I put that pair in my head too so that they wouldn't get scratched because I had a bunch of stuff from my arms. I went through the line, paid for all my things, and the cashier never stopped me about the sunglasses, the double pair of sunglasses on my head that had tags hanging off of them. And so I go through, I pay, I go to walk out in security stops.
Speaker 21: Me and I'm like, what do you leave it?
Speaker 20: What do you mean?
Speaker 21: And he was like, oh, you stole those sunglasses.
Speaker 7: I was like, I did not, Well, I forgot I had two pairs.
Speaker 12: On my hand.
Speaker 7: Oh, but that's such a normal mistake.
Speaker 31: I feel like we've all.
Speaker 7: Made I got charged with retail fraud probation.
Speaker 17: I was on probation.
Speaker 3: Yes, we need to s yeah, looking at me like I didn't do nothing to watch out? What's up trying you?
Speaker 8: Hey?
Speaker 13: Good morning everybody, Good morning everybody. Hey, I will try to stop giving care man and the issues about about making it to heaven. Man, my dad always says, render Caesar what is Caesars? And render God what is God?
Speaker 3: Targets, it's okay, it's okay to steal from that. It's all right.
Speaker 13: He didn't steal target employee. That's employee. That's all.
Speaker 3: If Mojo is the decider who gets into heaven, we all messed it. Hold on a second, Erica says, it's okay for Kevin to do what's going on? Actually, it's like, leave Brittany alone, leave Cavin alone. Why is that, Erica, You're.
Speaker 27: Not going to bust my man dreams.
Speaker 3: Okay, you see that white man trying to kick me do so, this is just this is just good karma going cavs way in honor of Black History Month, we're saying, right, Erica, of course, of course. Okay, Well there, Kevin, I'm gonna give you my list for target today. I still nothing for.
Speaker 1: DETROITUSNX mosquited red records, sim VTS, SICH, Fox and nism An iHeart Radio station Guaranteed Human.
Speaker 3: All right, it is Mojo in the Morning, phone number eight four to four, Mojo Live, Texas nine five zero zero. I want you, guys, tell me if you think this is a red flag. We have a friend who has been dating a guy for gosh over a month or so, and he still hasn't told his friends or co workers that he's dating this girl. And I want to know. They're staying at each other's places and uh, touching naughty bits and hanging out with each other all the time. They're going to dinners. Uh, they hold hands, they do things like that. Red flag. If you don't tell friends, like you don't tell your actual close friends, or you don't tell like your family that hey, I've been seeing this person. I think that there's something that you got to be aware that this is not a relationship. This is not going to be for some reason, he's something's crazy, there's something shady. So you're saying the person that's being dated, if the other person doesn't tell everybody, I should think that's a real yeah. Like like we were having a conversation and we said, hey, you know, uh, so has have you met like anybody like you've been together for a couple of months. I think it has been, have you you know.
Speaker 7: It hasn't just been. I was just gonna saycause a month to me is not that crazy.
Speaker 3: Like her friends have met, but his friends haven't, and I just think that they're like to me, I would do War of the Roses on this guy. It's too early. I would think that there's somebody else.
Speaker 15: Bro, I would tell you that when wasn't I started dating, that I had started dating somebody because I was trying to keep our newness in this little protective cocoon, just to see like, okay, I want this, do I want this?
Speaker 7: But do you go somewhere? And then I was like, Okay, now I can tell everybody, but you told somebody.
Speaker 3: I guarantee you told oh yeah, somebody, Yeah tell you didn't tell us because we're you know the show, But I guarantee you told your closest friends.
Speaker 7: You're right, I did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and maybe family like your sister or somebody knew. But so this is this is weird. He has not told anybody.
Speaker 7: Yeah, after a couple of months serious to him?
Speaker 3: Huh is it that serious to him?
Speaker 52: Uh?
Speaker 3: Well, I could tell you this that he looks like he's enjoying every bit of her.
Speaker 20: See.
Speaker 3: That's the thing, though, Brouse.
Speaker 9: I've been in situations before where the girl and I we were just smashed and she would come over, we would do our thing, we might go outside a bye to hit the movies. But it's not a relationship. So it's not going to be something that I feel is serious enough for me to involve other people.
Speaker 3: If you're a guy and you don't let your best guy friends know that you met somebody, you're not into that person. That's what I'm saying. It's not serious.
Speaker 24: Now.
Speaker 9: I can be into the person, but it doesn't mean that I see this person as somebody I'm going to be in a relationship with her.
Speaker 3: And if I was a girl, I would think that that is a I would be red flagging that and taking this from a guy that you know has dated but also has a lot of friends that date. I have a lot of guy friends. I know when they're serious about a girl, when they're telling the group text, Hey man, it went out with her we had a great time like stuff like that, or.
Speaker 7: I don't know, bro, I've never liked see.
Speaker 15: I agree with that if I know, if I if I'm dating a guy hypothetically obviously, if I'm dating a guy and it's been two three months and he hasn't told any of his friends about me or family, I haven't met anybody, I'm thinking they're something is very very wrong now.
Speaker 3: And I think that if you're spending like weekends like where you're spending the whole weekend and and I said this to to her, I said, hey, like does he take calls when you guys are around? And he goes, no, He's really good about like not picking up his phone or doing stuff like we spend time together. We really are with each other. I'm like going, Okay, guess what, he's turning his phone off because he does a want of people know he's got somebody over ID.
Speaker 9: I hold my friends and my family to the highest of standards, and everybody just not about to come around and meet them.
Speaker 3: Some of my family members. I've only met one person that I've dealt with literally okay, And it's not because I was ashamed of the person or I was hiding them. I just like, no, my family is like that, but they're going to meet the one. But have you been consistent you're solo with or you're only with that person and you still haven't even talked, you're with other people exactly. That's what I'm saying. I think that she's got be worried about. I think she's got to be worried that there's other people that are Are we are? Do we believe that she's only dealing with him? Yes? I know her intentions, she's she's she's a friend. What's going on, Gina? What do you think?
Speaker 16: Hey, Gina and Nathan.
Speaker 3: Why what's happening? Guys?
Speaker 27: So we're just in here listening. We think that it's not a red flat because what if the family is crazy and they just get all up in their business and try to interfere in their relationship?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but what about friends though? What about close guy buddies? What about that? What about he hasn't told anybody, She has not much. She has not met anybody associated with him, not even coworkers, not you know what I mean. Like, it's the only the only person that she she has Matt is the door dash delivery guy. That comes and brings food to their house when they go over to his class.
Speaker 44: Yeah.
Speaker 20: I mean maybe maybe he just wants a little privacy and he just don't want empty in this business.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the doorda vert.
Speaker 9: Sometimes people rush into stuff too much and start introducing him to everybody.
Speaker 7: Is my son?
Speaker 3: Like, no, take it easy, bro, slow down. I don't even know what this is.
Speaker 51: I like, what haven't said too about you know?
Speaker 27: Maybe it's just now I'm curious.
Speaker 3: You don't even get health insurance to you ninety days in? Why are you? Melissa? Do you agree that it's not a red flag like the last callers?
Speaker 33: Oh no, it's a big red flag.
Speaker 27: Even my twelve year old daughter, she's the one who texted and thinks it's a big red flash.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, I like it. I like, we're taking advice from a twelve year old daughter. Here, what's going on, Melissa?
Speaker 29: He's right here?
Speaker 3: So Bella say hi, Hi, Bella, Bella. How do you know it's a red flag? Are you a twelve year old that actually is? Dates?
Speaker 17: No, my uncle is doing it right now.
Speaker 3: Oh wait, a second, hold on your uncles. Let's sell out your uncle here a little bit he's hiding a girl for everybody. Yes, how do you know.
Speaker 5: Because we're still friends with her?
Speaker 3: Oh you really? Do you think that you're your Do you think your uncle is Uh he's got some other girls on the side, some potential.
Speaker 25: Yes?
Speaker 3: Really? Oh my god. I like this. By the way, we need to have we need to have more twelve year old moments where they're given a absolutely all. They're giving us all the gossip about what's going on in their family's business. Exact Melissa, are you are you with uh you know a guy right now?
Speaker 18: Or who you?
Speaker 3: What do you got in your life?
Speaker 42: Uh?
Speaker 32: Sort of?
Speaker 17: Yeah, yes, yes I am.
Speaker 3: Did your daughter give you advice on relationships?
Speaker 26: Oh?
Speaker 24: Yeah, she's my built and best friend, and she gives advice to you guys, just not on the phone on the way.
Speaker 18: To school every morning.
Speaker 3: Really, are there any red flags with mom's boyfriend? Yes?
Speaker 17: Many?
Speaker 3: Which ones are?
Speaker 7: Does she know this?
Speaker 20: Yes?
Speaker 3: Red flags?
Speaker 17: The way he acts, like what specifically, just like his like his emotions.
Speaker 52: He's still like I don't want to explain it, but he's back and forth, up and.
Speaker 7: Down, hot and cold.
Speaker 3: This amazing. You think that kids don't notice stuff that goes on. They notice everything that's unbelievable. You guys need to call us more often. I like that, Anaya, what's up? A Naya morning, guys.
Speaker 31: Good morning.
Speaker 51: I say it's definitely a red flag or maybe even yellow flag, because my first date with my now boyfriend of five years is actually with his best friends.
Speaker 20: So it.
Speaker 11: Was more so like his best friends mean.
Speaker 24: The world to him.
Speaker 52: So if I to pass that test with mingling with his friends and I was good to go five years strong.
Speaker 3: I agree, if you are that good, he's going to bring everybody and want you to be around everybody because his goal is that he wants to show you off first day.
Speaker 28: So you should ask her though, if the guy, if his friends are that important to where they really need to know?
Speaker 9: With the first date with best friends, I feel like you don't know how you know, you know, you don't know how to operate on your own, but within the first.
Speaker 3: Within the first month or two, you you can't wait to introduce him to your family unless your family is like Shannon's family and they're embarrassing, and then you don't.
Speaker 7: Want to personally true what's up.
Speaker 18: Tiffany High, Yeah, I think it's a red flag.
Speaker 10: I kind of feel dumb.
Speaker 18: But I dated a guy for six years and never met any of his friends or coworkers.
Speaker 7: Why why was he keeping you a secret?
Speaker 18: Well, he was the whole entire time, but he was cheating with coworkers and he was a er nurse, but they cheated within the whole entire you know, working industry. But I've heard, yeah I met his family, but yeah, I never met any of his coworkers or friends.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's I'm telling you. I think this is maybe not going to go six years before he introduces, But I think that there is something to this relationship not introducing to people that you supposedly care about, including your best friend.
Speaker 7: Has he had a lot of failed relationships.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 9: I don't know this story. Maybe he's like, I don't want to just keep introducing people. I want to make sure this is someone that will last, and then I'll introduce.
Speaker 7: Or maybe you're the embarrassing friend.
Speaker 50: I'm not.
Speaker 3: I'm actually not. I'm friends with We're friends with her. So that's why why I'm bringing up, you know, because I think that there's definitely something to be said about that.
Speaker 2: If your friends don't make fun of you, they aren't real friends.
Speaker 3: It's in the morning, Stay funny, my friends.
Speaker 35: See Cardi, d Stop dogg, DGEs Zar Larsen, Vincent Boone, Kish, Yes See and more. At our twenty twenty six iHeart Radio Music Festival, Vijo has your shot to get in now.
Speaker 9: It is all happening at T Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, hosted by our guy Ryan Seacrest, two nights September eighteenth September nineteenth. You want to go, Text Vegas. Text Vegas to two hundred two hundred your shot to go to the iHeartRadio Music Fest. Two hundred two hundred Text Vegas.
Speaker 35: You get a text confirming entry plus iHeart Radio Info, stand our data and message for a supply.
Speaker 2: I'm going to introduce spoof Mojo Mojo the Mojo in the Morning Show.
Speaker 3: I'm all over at geez no, all right, it is Mojo in the Morning Phone numbers eight four to four, Mojo Live Texas ninety five to five zero zero. I hate even bringing this up because I don't even want to call it this because I'm I'm hoping that it's not to this point, but because you have had a stalker before, Shannon and uh, and I don't want to do this. But I yesterday met a person that I think might be a little stack Shannon stalker. And she has told me before that she's got this person that has, you know, from time to time, reached out to her. And I hate bringing this up because it's one of those things where it's like you don't want it to actually be that the guy is, you know, weird and unstable. But yesterday afternoon I went to go get my physical therapy done. I do Pete shout out to Team Rehab and Amy over there. But right before I was going, I ended up going to the Jimmy Johns over on on Square Lake Road, and I ran into this guy where you know that somebody has a little bit of stalkersh vibes. When you run into him, you talk to him. And the whole time all the guy had kept doing to me the whole time was Hey, uh, how's Shannon doing? What's going on with Shannon?
Speaker 42: Hey?
Speaker 3: Who is it?
Speaker 24: You know?
Speaker 3: And he kept asking me questions about our very own Shannon and talking about that, and to a point where he was like, Hey, I got to show you this pictures I have of Shannon, And he had like a lot of pictures of Shannon, but there were pictures with Shannon. So he's been out to see yours. He's seen you a bunch of times, and and I'm like, oh, that's really nice. Oh that's great. What's going on? What about keV?
Speaker 4: You know you're like, did bring me up?
Speaker 3: Come on?
Speaker 14: I did?
Speaker 3: I actually did. I talked about all you guys. I tried to. I tried to go make it seem but it was weird because in it in uh. At one point during the conversation he actually knew. He's like, well, I know Shannon's going to be and he started like naming things that you're doing, because you talk about the stuff that you go do, and then he knew everything about you. And it got to a point where And I don't know if any listeners have ever had a stalker. If you've ever had a stalker, man, I don't know how you deal with it, because I I would. My problem is I'm not so nice to everybody. I'd probably be nice to my stalker, you know what I mean? But do you know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 7: I know who you're talking about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And do you send Stockers vibes or no?
Speaker 7: Do I send stockershbes, you mean, do I get.
Speaker 3: Oh, do I send think he's just really friendly?
Speaker 15: Yeah, it's like I want to assume the best about somebody's intentions. But I've been in this situation before, unfortunately, and that situation just ended last year, thank god, in a courtroom in fact, And so I just like.
Speaker 3: Know, was that person different than this one? Was that one more scary than the very Yeah?
Speaker 15: So I'm just like super cautious, but like to your point, I am trying to be kind and not like I don't want to be not I don't want to be.
Speaker 7: Mean to this person.
Speaker 15: But yeah, I'm starting to feel a little bit uncomfortable, and I know exactly what's going to happen in about twenty seconds is Officer Josh, who helped me with the last time, it's going to text me and be like, what do we need to do? That's nice, it's not to the I don't think it's to that point, but because.
Speaker 9: The craziest thing is like you don't want to wait until it gets to a point where you're being more reactive, right, you know what I mean, where like something crazy happens where they show up or like you right until a moment that quote unquote makes it a stalker situation, Like it's kind of to that point is building.
Speaker 15: Up, right, And that's why I say, like, I want to assume the best about this person's intentions, but I feel like it's getting to be I mean, you saw it first, yet it's.
Speaker 3: Going to be a lot. This is the part that when he started talking to me, he was like, yeah, He's like, and she cut her hair and I'm like.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, literally happened one day ago.
Speaker 3: And then he's like, and then I went to the hair salon and you picked it up off the floor. No. But I said to him, I go, I go, well, you know Shannon and Wes her husband, you know. And I've always kept trying to say that because I don't think that this guy seems like he is to me, doesn't come across to me like he wants to do any harm. But I think he's got I think he's got like a like a thing, like there's a you know what I mean.
Speaker 36: Yeah.
Speaker 5: That's one of the scariest things though, is a lot of times I think stalkers don't think that what they're doing is wrong, Like they're so delusional that they think it's normal, but it's like, actually very scary.
Speaker 3: Have you ever dealt with, like with a stalker situation?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it was an ex boyfriend.
Speaker 5: But oh, that's showing up to my apartment because he knew where I lived and he would get into my building and show up at my door.
Speaker 4: I ended up having apartments.
Speaker 7: That is crazy.
Speaker 3: That's worse to me because, yeah, because they were part of your life and everybody knows him as part of your life, and people just think that you're you know, either they think either you're bitter or they think that this person's just really hurt, you know, and something, and they kind of give that more.
Speaker 5: And then it turned into like a blackmail situation where they knew so many things about me because we had a relationship that they were like threatening like, oh, I'm going to send it to your boss. I'm going to send this, I'm going to do that.
Speaker 3: Right What were they going to send What do you think, Mojo? Oh wait, they were going to send nudes and stuff.
Speaker 42: Yeah, to like my boss who was But why would they But why would Dan Kilbert at the time that you said, but why would people why would like, you know, the nudes to your boss be something that you would want to like hold against the person.
Speaker 5: You know what he was like, if you're not going to open your door and let me in, I'm going to send this Oh my god, your boss.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 7: I'd be like, I mean, I probably look really cute in the photo.
Speaker 3: So wait, Lydia, you got to call the text and uh two three one answer your phone and said I had a stalker who is eighty three an eighty You don't have a stalker, brother, And maybe they're just slow. Maybe what's going on? How you doing, April?
Speaker 16: Okay, what's going on?
Speaker 24: Good morning?
Speaker 3: By the way, if you relate to this topic and you don't want to text your whole story, just text call me to nine five five zero zero and Lydia will call you. What's going on? Yeah?
Speaker 29: No, I don't necessarily relate to this story in general. I just hope that this soccer day that you know, you guys are talking about.
Speaker 16: Kind of takes the hint on this plug that you're putting.
Speaker 27: In there, like hey dude, you know, like hey homies, Yeah, it doesn't he.
Speaker 14: Doesn't want you.
Speaker 3: If you were at Jimmy John's yesterday, I'm talking about yeah, and honestly if that's if so, can I tell you something, April, If that was me that was being talked about, I would call and say please. I mean no harm. I'm just honestly, I'm honestly a big fan, and I think that there are sometimes where people can have a crush or have like an affinity for somebody with in go you know what, maybe I am a little bit too much contacting the person or or showing up at that person stuff.
Speaker 16: For sure, there's a complete invasion of privacy and space, even if you're not in someone six foot perimeter.
Speaker 45: You know, you gotta you guys, gotta stay away.
Speaker 16: Yeah, hopefully hopefully takes the hint.
Speaker 5: So Jimmy John's guy, you need you need to take.
Speaker 3: The hint freaky fast. Please, what's up Colton?
Speaker 42: What's up?
Speaker 20: Guys?
Speaker 10: It's all an excation if you're asking me.
Speaker 18: It all starts at one.
Speaker 10: Spot and then they'll push back now and then it just escalates.
Speaker 13: So far are you? I would just take care of it, like everyone says.
Speaker 20: Yeah, but it looks like you got everyone has your back, you know, So.
Speaker 3: Yeah, with uh, with the person, and I don't want to get into it too much with the other person. Did the other person start off slow and then speed up or did it just get crazy right away? I don't remember.
Speaker 7: It got crazy right away.
Speaker 3: That's what I thought.
Speaker 7: It was actually scary. Yeah, do you remember what they were doing? I can't say in the air, but it was scary.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I do remember, and I uh, I do not ever want a stalker, and I don't think that I'm honestly interesting enough to stalk. I'm surprised you don't have a stock. There are a number of people that have been on the show that have had stalkers that I look at it in the situations and I go, these people have way too much time.
Speaker 7: Where they am not that interesting of a person. I can miss you this.
Speaker 3: What's up? Ali?
Speaker 39: Hey Majoe. So I dated my boyfriend back in high school and graduated in two thousand and nine, So they'll give you a pretext of how old I am. Just two years ago, I was working in a different job and he showed up one day to my job, and you, I haven't seen him in ten years, and I was giving him the time of day, being casual, and that's when he told me he has still done background checks on me every year. Randomly, just to keep tabs on me and make sure I'm okay.
Speaker 27: Yeah.
Speaker 39: So I was out one day and I had heard from one of my other friends. He found out I had gotten married, and he was waiting for me to be single because he knew it wouldn't laugh. Mind you, He cheated on me and that's why we broke up after. He was abusive physically and emotionally.
Speaker 3: So I wonder if it was the way that it ended he didn't like it and he wanted to restart it again, so it can be different, you know, And honestly maybe yeah, And honestly, there's a level of control. Well, if the guy does that to you too, where he's you know, an abusive guy, he's got a level of control and he couldn't control the situation. So this is his way of trying to do it. And man, that is a scary situation to be in. I'm sorry that you were in that, Shannon, what's up?
Speaker 26: Jay?
Speaker 45: Good morning?
Speaker 3: Good morning.
Speaker 16: I had a guy following me home from Kroger and stocked me for a year.
Speaker 7: What what sort of things was he doing?
Speaker 11: Well?
Speaker 53: I was and when I met him, and I didn't actually meet him, but he kept following me around, asked me out for coffee and I said no, thanks. Then he followed me home, and I happened to live in a condo and my neighbor told him my name, so I would get flowers and I would get food, and it happened for a year. So luckily I have a police officer's son, and I told him about it, and he says, you're telling me this now, and then after that point it was put to an end.
Speaker 16: It was kind of creepy.
Speaker 3: And it all started with him just following you home while you were at Kroger grocery shopping. Yes, and you didn't know him beforehand, like this was your first interaction was in all thirteen first first time?
Speaker 45: Never saw him again.
Speaker 12: Wow.
Speaker 53: And the funny thing is that he was a police officer from downriver.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, and he's all, wow, that's not alone. And that goes to a level where you're scared because they have the ability to be at yeah, wow, thank god you have a son that's a cop. Jeannie had someone show up at her work. That's the part where this would get weird is all of a sudden, they're showing up at places that you are and always have to be like work, what's up, Jenny, Good.
Speaker 5: Morning, guys, Good morning.
Speaker 17: Hey.
Speaker 27: So I had a woman show up at my work. I worked at a local urgent care, so it was a business so it was really hard to tell them they couldn't come there. But her and her husband would come to my urgent care that I worked at, seeking care supposedly, and they claimed that they wanted to be seen. Only it was coming here to see me.
Speaker 3: Wait, it was two people stalking you.
Speaker 27: It was the wife and her husband both Why what was going on? He supposedly had been having dreams about me and told her that.
Speaker 25: He'd been having these dreams, and they came there to see me, and then they somehow figured out where I worked.
Speaker 3: Wow. So being stocked by two people, were they trying to have a relationship with you?
Speaker 7: That's my question.
Speaker 16: I think he was.
Speaker 27: She wanted to beat me up basically, and they had stopped my Facebook to see where I worked.
Speaker 3: Wow. Mmmm, that's crazy.
Speaker 27: Then they discovered where I lived and they would block me in my driveway so I couldn't get out.
Speaker 3: Yes, oh my god, this is this is up?
Speaker 27: They well, I had to contact the police and they knew who these people.
Speaker 3: Were why because they they had done this before? Or how do they know who these people were? They did it to another people just before.
Speaker 27: Oh my god, yes they had done this. They without even saying who the the last name of the people were. They knew right away.
Speaker 3: Wow. So how did it end or is it still going?
Speaker 20: No?
Speaker 27: It lasted off and on for about six months, and I was at the point where I was about to get a no contact order and then it, as fast as it started, it just stopped.
Speaker 3: Wow. Wow, that's that is scary. You got two people that are doing this whole thing to you. Oh my god, what different motives. I got a couple more people here that are interesting, and I almost feel like I can take these calls and do them all day. But I'm gonna real quick. I'm gonna get to them. Is if they can tell fast stories, because I got to get to a break. Neosha, are you there? Niosha? Hi Ya had a stalker when she was in college and what would they do?
Speaker 41: So he would show up to all of my classes waiting for me to get done, and then I started getting like I'd get back to my car and they'd be like a box of something like a gift, and people started coming up to me and being like, hey, your boyfriend dropped something off for you. I'd put it in your locker and I'd be like, well, I'm.
Speaker 29: Single, I don't have a boyfriend.
Speaker 41: And he would be like it was him just giving gifts, and it was like food gifts because I went to college for culinary and so he would just be giving different like food gifts or different like kitchenware gifts. But they would just be left for me and he'd be waiting for me at the end of my classes.
Speaker 3: Wow, it's crazy. Were any of the gifts good with nice gifts?
Speaker 50: Yeah?
Speaker 41: I mean they tasted great, Like hell, you.
Speaker 3: Would actually eat him? I can't eat them? Are you crazy?
Speaker 20: Yeah?
Speaker 29: I had some of my friends take.
Speaker 3: Them too, So like, ok, hold on, Nancy's ax would break into our house.
Speaker 4: What are these people and steal things.
Speaker 3: And then regift them to you, Christy Nancy.
Speaker 23: Yeah, so okay, I'll try to be real quick. So my ex broke into my house. I used to work in the daycare a long long time ago, but he broke into my house took all my parent gifts because it was Christmas, so all like the gifts from the kids took all those. And then there was another instance where I tried to take off and go to Florida to get away from him. And when we were driving to the airport, I saw a car like on the side of the road, but I didn't really think of anything until I saw the headlights come on and I'm like, oh, that's him. I'm like, I know his car, I know those headlights.
Speaker 10: So we pulled off to.
Speaker 41: The gas station.
Speaker 4: Sure enough it was him.
Speaker 23: He was following me to the airport. So the yeah, the gas station attendant like held him back and we took off. So got that. And then the final straw where he finally stopped was he came to the house and he tried to get into the house and we locked like all the doors, and he kept going to all the doors. We called the police, and then I went to go outside like to talk to the police, and I ended up seeing where he was. He was hidden like between the house and between the bushes, all crouched down, and then so the police took him. And that was like the final straw where he.
Speaker 3: Is crazy. This is nuts, right, you didn't eat any of his with everyone. Last last call Alexis was mistakenly stocked. What does that mean? Alexis explained it to us.
Speaker 16: Okay, so I was still being mistakenly stocked. So my maiden name is that of a porn star. So I randomly for the last like five years, I get mail of the that contained pictures of her, and the older gentleman want my signature, and they return envelopes and there for me them sign them and mail them back.
Speaker 3: They think you're the porn star because you have the exact same name as the porn star. What's the name?
Speaker 16: Well, yeah, there you go, because I don't want to give my whole name out.
Speaker 3: One day, Mike, we had a girl and a listener on the phone and I go, hey, Mia is on the phone.
Speaker 7: He goes, He was like, I mean, how do I know?
Speaker 4: You know what you need to do?
Speaker 15: By the way, you need to take like a very car vert up photo of yourself, sign it and be like this is actually who you're sending these requests.
Speaker 3: Now. I don't know if I would.
Speaker 26: Want to do that.
Speaker 21: I look at zero.
Speaker 16: Well, some people say that I need to send it back, like sign it and say like you can vend me some money and I'll sign it and send it back to you.
Speaker 3: Can I ask it would be too much to ask you? What is this? The porn star's name Alexis what.
Speaker 16: No, actually her the last name is Campbell.
Speaker 7: Okay, all right, a very popular last name.
Speaker 3: That's weird. It's kind of crazy.
Speaker 16: Well her, yeah, yeah, her first name starts with an E and alexis actually.
Speaker 20: Is not my real name?
Speaker 3: Okay? Can I just say this real quick, like you have got to listen full disclosure? I well, I watched porn or I'm not all the time. That sounds weird saying that, but but to be that obsessed with a porn star that you would send her head shots and ask her to that sign them. I mean, that's kind of weird.
Speaker 16: And there's more than just headshots. Let me just say yeah, and one of them is like one of them.
Speaker 18: Is like really when I got recently the guys like lives like two miles.
Speaker 3: Away from me.
Speaker 7: Oh, multiple people, that's the nuts.
Speaker 16: It's multiple different people.
Speaker 3: You need to change your name. Thank you for the call or appreciate it. Oh my god, I could go on forever. Lydia just keeps putting them on one of the other people. I can't grab it because we got like the person the stalker bugged their car put a bug in. I got to hear that.
Speaker 4: Terrifying what you want to hear it?
Speaker 3: Hold on, Kristen, the how did how did you find that they bugged your car?
Speaker 17: He would send me text like where I was at, what I was doing?
Speaker 14: He was?
Speaker 17: I mean anywhere that I was?
Speaker 15: He knew.
Speaker 17: So then I got a detector from the police and they went over my car and they had those tiles and.
Speaker 3: They pulled them out. Wow, where was he hiding the bug in? The Oh? Does he have to get in your car in order to put that?
Speaker 17: Yes, he was in my car one time and it was a year ago and he was in my car and he stuffed him in there.
Speaker 3: That is nuts. Every single thing that you ever did in that car he knew. All right, Well, thank you for the calls. We appreciate it. These are crazy.
Speaker 2: This is Mojo in the Morning, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 7: I'm in the morning, Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 3: In the morning, It's Mojo in the Morning, Lydia. We're going to change topics here right now. So topic is going to change and I'm gonna throw a curveball here.
Speaker 54: Okay, what are we changing to I'm changing to a topic about Lydia because in our pre show meeting we were having a discussion about how Bianca is no longer part working in the big lot anymore.
Speaker 3: She's not in the big lot with her new car. That her protecting her new car. Her new brand new purchase lasted maybe thirteen days maybe, ah, yeah.
Speaker 31: It was like a week and a half, but mostly because of construction. But my mom may be parking the lot.
Speaker 3: Okay, Mom told you there parking a lot. You did it for thirteen days, so you didn't want to be disrespectful. I get it. I'm like the walking is too much now. Then we got into a discussion during the pre show meeting that got a little heated there for a second. Somebody got a little upset Lydia. And the discussion was about the way that Lydia parks and Kevin, would you like to describe Lydia's parking.
Speaker 9: So parking, as the listeners of the show should be able to deduce, now, is at a premium here and we have a lot. Nobody likes to parking a lot because we have street parking that we should be able to park on. Now, the street parking is very limited, so we all have to do our best to make sure that we're leaving enough room for others to park, so we don't have to park far as hell. Everyone for the most part, does a great job and ensuring that they leave enough space, everyone except for Lydia. So Lydia is always the first one here, so she gets the best parking spot right in front of the door. Lydia just she may not do the best job of ensuring there's enough room for other people. So there's a curb that if Lydia just you pulls up just five extra feet, we can fit more people.
Speaker 3: But she doesn't.
Speaker 31: Okay, I'll keep that in mind next time.
Speaker 7: Thank you, drama.
Speaker 3: Let's not kill the topic there right now. Let's not kill the topic. Let's be like you were earlier.
Speaker 37: You ever, everybody was saying it in the room, so I'll just let you guys speak your piece.
Speaker 9: Oh yes, how do you feel about it? Do you feel like you just park just to park? Or are you conscious about other people?
Speaker 37: The most part, I'm parallel parking, so the person behind me was already there.
Speaker 31: If I pull up even just a little bit, no one's gonna fit between me. And that car, so it wouldn't really matter.
Speaker 3: So let's say, let's uh maybe give a more descriptive example of this one. There are no lines on the street parking. There are no meters where you have a meter that you have to park by. It's basically a free for all where And I think you have to when you're pulling in to park. I think you have to understand that the average lengths of cars are about yay, big okay. And I think that when you're parking like there is times when I'll park if I'm the only one parking like on that street parking where we have, I will say to myself, Okay, am I leaving enough room for the guy to fit behind me? Or am I leaving enough room for somebody to fit in front of me? And I think where Lydy is pulling in, I get what she's doing. She's pulling in going I'm here first. I'm the first guy here. You guys don't wake up early enough to get this parking spot. I'm parking in front of the door.
Speaker 37: No, I would an intentional not leave a spot open for someone else, But no, I don't think you're going to keep it in mind.
Speaker 31: I didn't think I was really doing that much wrong.
Speaker 3: But I think that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Just park Yeah, I mean there's no thought about place right.
Speaker 3: So I think that here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to go with a spring. I'm going to go to ACE Hardware today. ACE is the place with the helpful hardware folks, and I'm going to go and I'm going to get a can of spray paint and I'm gonna spray paint line. Let's do it, and I'm going to make it easy for everybody, because I think that's what we need. I still think the city needs to do a better job here in Eastern Market of defining where we park and where we don't park, because we still get parking tickets all the time.
Speaker 37: The hit zones are because if you're in a certain spot, your car's getting smacked by a tow truck.
Speaker 3: The other thing that I do have to equate in Lydia. I don't know if you feel this way, because I know you're being attacked right now. But you are attacked, okay. Well, what you are, what you are by your parking job today is you're the person that goes into the Kroger parking lot and parks over the line and double parks in a parking spot.
Speaker 9: We can't have that either, though, honestly, with an F one fifty is hard sometimes though, Yeah, like, and that's your vehicle, right, Yeah, it's it's tough for Like, you can't park in a normal parking spot because your car is longer than the average car. So and you don't want to be too far in the front of the lane where traffic is coming. So you got to make sure you back up enough. And if you back up, then your trunk part is taking up the parking.
Speaker 3: Spot behind you. You either got to be perfect or oftentimes you see trucks park way in the back somewhere and I'm not doing that. I will say this to you. The Tahoe is like that too, but I don't care. I don't give a gratz here eight four four Mojo Live eight four four sixty six five sixty five four eight is our telephone number is lovely Lydia making us all have issues parking? Or do you want to defend Lydia? There's always defender they love Lydia. What's going on, Jennifer, how you doing?
Speaker 29: Hey, good morning, guys.
Speaker 3: Good morning. What's happening?
Speaker 29: So I came on Friday to pick up my prize from the Kroger Grocery gift card. Okay, and I had a park like two blocks away.
Speaker 3: It's it's a bad yeah, it is.
Speaker 19: Well, it's confusing because I don't I didn't know where the door was at first, like to get in, so I had to like loop around to find that, and then I went around like three times just to find parking.
Speaker 9: You know what happened though, what would have been great he would have found for World parking if Lydia had to pull that five feet.
Speaker 3: That's all.
Speaker 31: This is kind of from.
Speaker 37: Anna and Kevin, who have both always hit my car. Hannah, you did when we were in the pre show meeting my car last week was literally touching the front.
Speaker 3: Of my Jennifery because I had to get in the spot.
Speaker 4: It wasn't enough space.
Speaker 3: Jewhere else I saw.
Speaker 29: I saw your toe because obviously you can't miss that with the Hall of Fame place.
Speaker 7: Right out.
Speaker 29: Okay, I see what Mojo, Okay, I see it.
Speaker 3: By the way, is the most embarrassing license plate in the world. But you know, Jennifer, did you did you see on social media the picture of being uh Anna and wait she was parked? That was that was a bad parking joke.
Speaker 7: No, no, that is on you.
Speaker 28: That is on you.
Speaker 7: Perfect park that was I would never have it was just a little myself that that.
Speaker 3: Was a bad one. What's not being How you doing Joe in the morning?
Speaker 20: Hey, good morning guys.
Speaker 3: Morning?
Speaker 12: Yeah, keV, it is not that hard to park a Trokes.
Speaker 3: Well I don't explain, sir. Yeah, you got to back in, man. So if I'm in, if I'm in the grocery store, now, listen, I thought before I get the fifty, I thought parking was going outside of like my concerns about gas. Parking was like the other concern I'm going to get in, like parking lost for concerts, all that kind of stuff. And it's great.
Speaker 9: But when you're at the grocery store, I think you gotta be a little powerful.
Speaker 3: You can run over little children.
Speaker 26: Know yet.
Speaker 14: You got a backup camera though, I do.
Speaker 3: By the way, what are you thinking in of people who back into parking spots? My wife thinks that they have douchebags.
Speaker 18: It really be a douchebag.
Speaker 24: I mean I park I back into every single parking spot exit.
Speaker 3: Chelsea thinks that that is the She thinks that I am ruining it for the people that are behind me as I pull up in front and try to get myself in there. No, I'm not going to take I love Chelsea, but she's wrong on that one. Okay, I want to when I leave, I want to be able to pull out and leave. I don't have to play and wait for the people. Yeah, hold on, Keenan wants something here? What do you want? Keenan? All right, so.
Speaker 20: Pick of Lydia's parking or it didn't happen. And second, marking a truck isn't that hard. I've got a crew.
Speaker 3: Cab long bed.
Speaker 12: That I sometimes daily drive, and yes, you have to back in, but that's because the turning radius.
Speaker 3: To get back out. I think we're confused here. I never said it was hard. I said I didn't say it was difficult. Uh, Keenan, what do you drive.
Speaker 20: A GMC canyon crew cab long bed?
Speaker 3: Oh wow, that's a big one man. That's like a Tony Travado vehicle. Can I tell you the best vehicle I've ever owned in my life for going in and out of parking spots a Jeep Wrangler. It really The turning radius on a Jeep Wrangler is next to nothing. It's like unbelievable. I mean, obviously they're meant for war or something. I don't know what they're meant for, like they were built for something. But when you get in and out of parking spots, it's the most wonderful thing ever. The only problem is drive me long distances. You get that jeep wobble and it drives me crazy.
Speaker 9: I will say it is though, and you might be too big for this car, but I think you should try it out. When I went to New York one time, I rented a Dodge Dart.
Speaker 3: Oh boy, come on, I can't tie it able to fit in anyway. Like Wheels car, it didn't matter.
Speaker 17: Where I was.
Speaker 3: That is really diny. I don't think I could do that one. Although a Chevy Cruise was like that too. I drove I had to get my car's oil change done and they gave me a loaner. And it's a Chevy Cruise. I only got one leg in it.
Speaker 35: If I had a dollar for every time I got a parking ticket in Royal Oak, I could pay.
Speaker 2: What are these parking tickets.
Speaker 3: This is Mojo in the morning. Is Mojo in the Morning, and Rob is a little dependent on something, so dependent she wanted to bring it up on the air right now.
Speaker 4: And what is that any guesses I'm.
Speaker 3: Athletes.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, that's enough. No more guesses, No more guesses. My phone.
Speaker 5: You guys, so I yesterday I totally broke my phone. Like it wasn't just a screen crack, it was the whole screen was messed up. I couldn't see anything, but it was still buzzing. You guys are part of the problem because our group chat was going crazy and I could see buzz buzz buzz, buzz buzz, and I'm like, oh my gosh, what's going on. But yeah, it made me realize how much I really depend on this thing, because literally every activity that I had to do, I wanted or needed my phone for it. For example, I have insurance through Verizon. Verizon's like, you have to go to this store in Royal Oak to get it fixed. I don't know how to get to the store in Royal Oak. I'm not good with directions, So then I'm pulling it up on my laptop and like trying to read them.
Speaker 3: Did not you go back. You had your laptop out in your car car.
Speaker 5: I looked like a police officer, you know how they have those things out there, And it wasn't like there wasn't Wi Fi. So I was trying to read line by line, like turn right, turn left. It was very difficult, but quite literally everything. When I came to the store and he was like, okay, it's going to be twenty bucks. I wanted to tap to pay with my phone.
Speaker 4: I didn't do that.
Speaker 5: Had to go out to the car and get my wallet. Like literally everything I needed to do I could not do. And it almost like scared me, Like I feel like I should be able to live my life without it, but I don't know if I I don't know if I could.
Speaker 3: So this is very interesting because I've had this conversation with Chelsea. Chelsea is not about technology and in our house to get into our garage, our front door, to get into you know, her car, all this stuff. We always use our phones, right or some semblance of technology, buttons to push and things. Yeah, and we got burned a couple of weeks ago when power went out because of a big storm that we had and not a way to get in the house. So it's interesting that you bring this up with your phone, because I think it's crazy that you don't have like a credit card or thing like that sometimes with you. Now I think you only use your phone for that. Yeah, But then she thinks it's crazy that I won't carry a key with me that too, So I guess a lot of it is you get burned by technology.
Speaker 5: But it's almost like you don't have a choice, like you have, like this is just the way the world is going. I felt so bad because there was an older man who also had broken his phone, and he was struggling so hard, just trying to like communicate, to get into his phone, to be able to do it. Like I could tell he was struggling because there was a lack of like he doesn't use his phone enough. So there's two sides to it. But I don't think I could live. I truly don't, especially for what we do like social media. I couldn't vlog it. I wanted to blog it. I've blogged when my tire popped on Monday, but I couldn't blog this one.
Speaker 3: It's funny. I truly feel like I can't leave the house without my phone. Oh same, Like, I truly feel like I could be fine with anything else. I don't necessarily think that I need to have like my driver's license and things, even though you should probably carry your driver's license with you. But I got a driver's license picture on my phone. Hey, I Yes, if you get pulled over by a cop and you don't have your driver's license but you have the picture on your phone, is that valid or no?
Speaker 7: I feel like kind I think it depends on how nice the cop is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they can get all the same information, But I wonder if you get a ticket for not carrying that like I carry like I have my insurance card in my phone too, so too.
Speaker 7: But yeah, mine is an app on an app.
Speaker 4: Exactly, everything's an app?
Speaker 3: Yeah eight four four Mojo Live eight four four sixty six five sixty five four eight. Anybody like this where you're so dependent on the phone and then the other thing too, I know this is gonna be really weird to ask this. Does anybody not have a phone?
Speaker 29: Like?
Speaker 3: Are there do you know anybody that does not have a cell phone?
Speaker 7: Any adults?
Speaker 3: Any adult person that does not have a cell phone? Like, or call us about the person.
Speaker 7: Like Grandma, she was in her eighties has a cell phone.
Speaker 5: Pops has a flip phone, but he's never sent a text in his life. Yeah, or used like the phone for anything besides a phone call.
Speaker 15: You know who doesn't have a phone, Who doesn't have a cell phone? Is I mean, of course I'm going to talk about a celebrity, but Ed sharing That's.
Speaker 3: What I was going to say, is that there are people like Ed Sharon that don't and then they're honestly, I hate to say, can you say that? Can you say what? Is that a bad word to say?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 3: Nowadays? All these words sometimes you find.
Speaker 7: Out that I don't know what words?
Speaker 3: Oh it's okay to say That's not like all of a sudden saying a bad word, like okay, they're like some hippie people. There's some people that are like some some you know, you know, I love that you were like, like, there's people that like to live on the earth. Crunchy's gotta be canceled, right, They can't say crunch anymore.
Speaker 31: All the time.
Speaker 3: Well, can you know anybody like those? I see, I could see them the radiation.
Speaker 7: I could see that.
Speaker 3: Speaking of it, Go ahead really quick. Sorry.
Speaker 6: I went to a concert a couple of weeks ago, and I was going to bring this up as a topic, but I saw a guy with a flip phone recording.
Speaker 3: Flip phones could.
Speaker 7: Record, so I was it might be more advanced than all of us.
Speaker 15: And the reason I say that is I keep reading all of these articles that the younger generations, I don't even know what they are now, like what gen z, jen a A. Are not going to be super into the amount of technology we have. They want to dial it back a little bit. So some people are saying the smartphones give them massive anxiety with everything on them, so they would prefer to have a simple flip flip phone.
Speaker 7: We could just call people.
Speaker 3: Interesting and that's it.
Speaker 7: So that's actually like running out of storage.
Speaker 3: I can't even imagine. Actually the coolest saying, and I is when I see people with a flip phone, or when I see people with the old brick phones, I want the bag phone back. You don't remember that at all. They used to back in the day when phones first came out. You can't. They were in no, they were in a bag. So they had like a little bag and you'd carry it on your shoulder like like a purse, and you'd walk around and it'd have look Google bagphone's yeah ezy, and it would be a little bag phone. That was the first yeah. And then then the old fashioned car phone where the phone was just in your car and you'd grab.
Speaker 7: It like my mom had that like a vinyl cover.
Speaker 3: Of those things were the deal.
Speaker 20: Man.
Speaker 3: If you had one of those, you were rich. You had one of those. You had a Lincoln Ltd. Or whatever it was. Anybody that drove a Lincoln back in the day, Man, they were rich. Which up? But Antonio, how you doing man?
Speaker 20: Just driving?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 10: I feel where I coming from.
Speaker 48: I do non emergency medical transportation, so I travel all the with this bit of Ohio.
Speaker 10: If my phone broke right now, I would probably get fired and my boss would really hate me.
Speaker 4: You would be lost.
Speaker 3: You need a map? Can you not get from point A to point B without putting it in your I can't google mass I mean I can't either.
Speaker 5: I had to go the long way because I had to take like the only roads I knew.
Speaker 3: Somebody asked me the other day, they said, how long does it take you get to and from work? And I said, I gotta be honest with you, It depends on the day. But I have to see my Google Maps. I do Google Map, I do ways or Google Maps every single day when I first wake up in the morning to make sure there's no accidents out on the road, because I am at least a forty minute ride forty five minute ride from work, and I just want to make sure there's no closures or stuff. But when I go to and from, like if I go from my house to the party store up the street to go get myself a little booze, I actually will use my use it because I don't want to go down a road and all of a sudden happen upon a closing or something, or a cop I have the cop stuff too, Antonio, thank you for the call, buddy.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 18: Guys.
Speaker 3: Did you see the bagphone? I did? Would you carry one of those?
Speaker 4: Maybe if Louis made him one?
Speaker 3: Louis Tui? What's up?
Speaker 29: Thought hy Mojo? Hi everybody? I have good morning.
Speaker 16: I have the original black bag with the phone. The motor Roma came out in the late eighties.
Speaker 3: What did you call it? A motor roma?
Speaker 10: Motor Roma?
Speaker 29: Yeah, and I still haven't.
Speaker 10: I wonder if it's worth anything now.
Speaker 29: It's so funny, but you know, with the phone today.
Speaker 10: I have my phone, I have all the apps like we all do.
Speaker 22: But you know, I find sometimes when I leave the house, I will be running out I don't have my phone, and you know, I'm like, that's okay, you know, I don't need my phone. And if you're right about the anxiety, it's like, if something happened, what.
Speaker 11: Did we do?
Speaker 3: Can I tell you again? The life was so much easier. Our kids are so messed out. The idea that we the way that we got uh to know that our parents wanted us was our dads whistled, you know what I mean, Like the idea that when the street lights came out, came on, that's when we came home, you know what I mean. And then and then we weren't at home playing video games all day and there was like two video games and which was there was? Well, for for us it was what is it? Donkey Kong was one of them? And then what's the one? Asteroids? Were you around when dinosaurs are? Do you know what you can? You know what there was around back then? A fist in a face? What's going on, Danny? How you doing as a Tanner or Tony h Tony what's up? Hey?
Speaker 33: I was just calling.
Speaker 28: I don't necessarily feel lost without my phone, but it does give you anxiety. And I also wanted to go back to when you said something about the car phones, and that is very true. Both my parents had a Mark seven and a Lincoln town car.
Speaker 7: And they had the most rooms.
Speaker 20: Yeah, and my mom got on me.
Speaker 16: I would call everybody and she was like, don't you know that they charged for that?
Speaker 3: Well that's the other thing too, is we all do the whole you know, uh, standard texting dator rates to apply.
Speaker 15: I don't know anybody that I mean, but remember when you bought a certain set of minutes and then you had nights and weekends.
Speaker 3: Do you remember when you would call an out of area code number like a long distance number and it costs? Yeah? Crazy? What's up, tiffany? How you doing? Hi?
Speaker 20: Are you good?
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 45: I was just telling about the phone thing. So my husband still has a flip phone as a personal phone. Yeah, well because his work phone is a smartphone. Still, why pay for data? When to get to retreating?
Speaker 15: Okay, okay, so everything is on this thing?
Speaker 3: Does your does your husband also make love to you old school style?
Speaker 6: Too?
Speaker 3: All?
Speaker 20: The styles, all the styles.
Speaker 3: I love activity Dinosaur. What's going on, Cherry? How you doing?
Speaker 15: I'm good?
Speaker 20: How are you?
Speaker 3: We're good? What's going on?
Speaker 43: So?
Speaker 27: I lost my phone in Mexico and the ocean last week.
Speaker 20: Oh god, vacation.
Speaker 3: You're on vacation. You lost your phone. If I lost my phone on vacation, I wouldn't know how to get home.
Speaker 7: Everything's on your tickets.
Speaker 4: How long did you go without it?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 26: I lost that on third Wednesday or on Tuesday, and then Wednesday we left.
Speaker 51: So I had a five hour or in lay out with no phone.
Speaker 46: But once I got to the state, I could text my daughter on my iPhone.
Speaker 3: Watch, thank god. I if I'm first off, I am out of the country. I'm in Mexico, which you know, who knows what's going on. We're part of Mexico. Were you in?
Speaker 10: I think can coon?
Speaker 3: Okay? Yeah, yeah, I would. Oh, I'd be freaking out the whole time. Wow, you're you're lucky. That would that would give me total anxiety in diarrhea. And also and also can I can I also say this to you? You know where the place is where I get the most anxiety, Sherry. If I don't have my phone the bathroom when I'm pooping. If I'm in the bathroom, if I'm in the bathroom, sign the magazine. Oh my gosh, I'm reading.
Speaker 2: I just talk about what kinds of person you want thinks about how but you like you? You know Insta I like You're listening to Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 3: Twenty plus years of idiocy and still going.
Speaker 54: In Detroit, Toledo, and West Michigan, it's Mojo in the Morning.