Speaker 1: I love that song. It is one one point three k D w B. I'm looking outside ales gorgeous outside a little chili. It's only thirty one. Geez, it doesn't look thirty one. It doesn't look thirty one. It looks like you go outside with a T shirt on. It ain't gonna happen, but it's gonna be decently warm this weekend if you want to get outside and do things like, it's a great weekend to put up your Christmas lights or put your whatever decoration stuff outside because next week on Wednesday, I think the high is going to be I want to say thirty one.
Speaker 2: Let me look at my doppler here really quick here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yesterday was gloomy. It's just like, eh, yeah it was yucky.
Speaker 2: Yeah it really was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this weekend highs in the low fifties. But next Wednesday high of thirty four. Thirty four, and then the days after that are even colder. So just be ready, it's we're over.
Speaker 3: For see next Wednesday.
Speaker 4: For me, it's gonna be oh, a nice like fifty five in Memphis. That's where I'm gonna be. And then let's see next Friday in a week from now.
Speaker 3: Let's see punched.
Speaker 4: Ooh it looks like it's Oh my gosh, it's a balmy eighty degrees next Friday in Orlando.
Speaker 3: Oh, actually seventy five. Wow, very nice.
Speaker 1: You're going to Graceland in Memphis and then you are going to Disney. What parks are you visiting in Disney?
Speaker 4: We are going to Magic Kingdom and course just the two, just the two. Possibly Hollywood studios as well. It honestly depends. I have so I used to work at Disney. I have some connections down there still, and it really just depends if my friend Andy wants to get us in multiple days because we're using his tickets.
Speaker 2: Oh is that right?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Sore for you.
Speaker 3: We're getting in for freezies.
Speaker 1: Best ride. What is your must to best ride? You go to Disney, Magic Kingdom? You ride one ride? What is it?
Speaker 3: Haunted Mansion?
Speaker 1: Okay, I would agree with that one. That is my sentimental favorite. The thrill of all the surprises are totally gone for me. But I've loved that ride ever since I like twenty years old.
Speaker 3: Truly, it is a great ride.
Speaker 4: I'm really excited for the new They redid Splash Mountain to be Princess and the Frog and Splash Mountain was always my favorite, so I'm excited to get.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you get wet on it.
Speaker 4: I usually go on it at the end of the day so that you don't have to walk around all wet all day.
Speaker 2: Good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we say maybe we should do a rank them one time, even like a one day rank them something like that. There or brackets for Disney rides. I can't wait because they what's the big ball called at Epcota Earth?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I love it is so low technology, but I just love it. It's just so cool and it smells like smoke when they're like burning fire.
Speaker 2: It's like, it's just really cool.
Speaker 6: To Disney.
Speaker 3: No, I've been to Universal a couple of times.
Speaker 1: Universal is so cool too. If you go to the La Version, go to the Mario Brothers World, it's only yeah, okay, it's both gotcha.
Speaker 3: But Disney. No, still haven't been. Funday, you got to go. I know I kind of want to.
Speaker 6: When I was younger, I was like, like, I'm out of the Disney face. Oh no, it's not typical I guess for like sixteen year old seventy year old guys to want to go. But now I'm a full on Adult and I was like, I don't care what people say. Yeah, job you want, I'm going to Disney. Nobody judges you for being an adult wants go to Disney. I mean they're the weirdo Disney adults. Yeah, they like, you know, come by with their Disney backpack and they got like Disney Chochkei's hanging all over themselves.
Speaker 1: Mickey Mouse, Mickey Mouse ears and carrying around to Mickey Mouse water bottle. That's going to be weirdos. But no, if that's your I'm not going to yuck your yum. That is something that you taught me that.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Dailey also does something else called The Daily Daily on Katie w B.
Speaker 4: I think I'm gonna do a trend here Every Friday, I'll do a would you rather Friday?
Speaker 3: So I have some harmless would you rather that?
Speaker 4: I'm gonna float by you guys, and you're gonna have to choose one over the other. I would you rather wear the same socks for a month or the same underwear for a week?
Speaker 3: Underwear one thousand percent?
Speaker 2: Yeah, socks can be kind of stiff, and.
Speaker 3: You know, yeah, oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well then maybe as a lady, I'm choosing socks because if I wear the same houniword for two days, I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, oh gosh, it's gross.
Speaker 2: We've heard enough.
Speaker 3: You should get that checked out. I shouldn't probably kind of check it out. I should go see a doctor. All right.
Speaker 4: Would you rather have the ability to see ten minutes into the future or one hundred and fifty years into the future?
Speaker 3: Ten minutes are one fifty years?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And can they use this anytime you want to?
Speaker 4: Let's say you can use it once a week something like that.
Speaker 3: So we don't get too crazy.
Speaker 1: So we take one hundred and fifty years into the future. Yeah, yeah, why because I can kind of almost predict what's going to happen ten minutes into the future anyway.
Speaker 6: True.
Speaker 1: I mean really, there's no surprises. There's nothing that's going to be earth shattering that's coming up in the next ten minutes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, look at that. Rich just text me said, see me after the show. Oh, we are what he needs.
Speaker 6: I was gonna say ten minutes until Dave said I was gonna say ten minutes because then I'm less inclient to try to change things. But then I thought about what Dave just said. Yeah, you never. You can almost what's gonna happen in ten minutes.
Speaker 4: So see, I don't think I necessarily need to know what happens in the future, So I would pick ten minutes because that seems more harmless than one hundred and fifty years. What if you know everything's on fire and that would.
Speaker 1: Depress me, Well, the good news is you won't be here for it, but you know your descendants will be true.
Speaker 3: You're right, okay?
Speaker 4: Would you rather be forced to sing along or dance to every single song you hear?
Speaker 2: Sing along? No question, sing along, not.
Speaker 3: Sing sing?
Speaker 6: So that can I don't have a problem singing. I can whisper sing. What if I'm in a library having to do like a flash mob in the middle of a library, Yeah, a little embarrassing.
Speaker 3: Sounds like my ideal day. Honestly, I think.
Speaker 4: I would prefer to dance because sing along, like, if you hear any song you're in the grocery store and you're singing out loud like versus just like having a little dance. Someone would walk by me in the grocery store, they'd be like, she's having a good day today, look at her danceing.
Speaker 3: What if you're doing the loving and there's a song on Yeah, you don't want to? Well, honestly, dancing might help dancing. You're really good at dancing. Thrust Okay, last one?
Speaker 4: Would you rather have two long front teeth like a beaver or no teeth at all?
Speaker 2: Oh? Man, that's a hard one. Can I wear dentures?
Speaker 4: Okay, it's one or the other. Too long front teeth like a beaver or no teeth at all.
Speaker 1: I gotta go no teeth at all because at least I can close my mouth around that.
Speaker 6: Okay, Yeah, vont I think I already have two front teeth that are long.
Speaker 3: Like beaver teeth. Yeah, the teeth, then, I guess, yeah, I already.
Speaker 4: I think I already have the personality to have too long front teeth like a beaver.
Speaker 3: So I'm going to go with too long front teeth. Okay, thank you for would you rather? Would you rather?
Speaker 1: Friday?
Speaker 3: The Daily Bailey?
Speaker 1: Thank you Bailey. We'll be back in a minute. I want you to think about this for a second. What is an antidepressant that is not requiring a prescription? What is your antidepressant that doesn't require a prescription? Maybe singing? I don't want to give away too much, and then you know spoiler alert. But what is your I would say for me exercise, Yeah, exercises micro antidepressant that doesn't require a prescription? Text us at KDWB one, or use the talkback feature. We should get some talkbacks here when we come back, and maybe you'll plant the seed in somebody else's mind. It's like, oh, yeah, that's a hike through the woods. Is a great antidepressant that doesn't require a prescription?
Speaker 2: Alcohol? Maybe I don't know.
Speaker 3: No, that doesn't count.
Speaker 1: That is a depressant. But whatever floats your boat. Send me a text to KDWB one, or use the talkback feature. We'll play some of these back in just a minute on kdubub. If you don't know what the talkback feature is, it's super cool. When you have the iHeartRadio Apple and it says KTWB on the screen up in the upper top right corner ish there's a red microphone button and you just tap that and it guides you through recording a basically a voicemail that goes right to the Space Needle Studio and we'll play it back in a second. You be Okay, what is your antidepressant that doesn't require a prescription. I would say mine would be like a walk through the woods with my dog Bernie, or maybe go into snap fitness. And you know, motion equals emotion. Yeah, a lot of the times you find yourself sad and depressed. If it's not like a medical ongoing issue, you need to get up a movie ass around a little bit. I no, I agree, it is a totally true thing. Motion equals emotion. What is your antidepressant that doesn't require a prescription?
Speaker 3: I would also have two.
Speaker 4: I have one is going on long walks through expensive neighborhoods so I can look at all of the big houses and imagine what they do for a living, and imagine going into those houses. But I have always been a cat kind of girly, and I think putting my face directly onto a soft cat and just like inhaling, that is an antidepressant. And I don't know how many other people do that, but like, give you giving your cat a little kisses, okay, then just put your face right on him and going okay, it didn't feel better.
Speaker 6: I enjoyed just like experiences and doing new things. There's this thing called sandbox VR. They have it everywhere, but closest to here is a eating Prairie center and it's literally like a VR thing. You can fight whatever thing you're doing. It's so funny. Do there my family? Is that fun to do? I saw that. I walked by there once in a while. It's so cool. You put on like all these straps that way that can track your motion because it's VR. And then you I did the last one with a it was like a pirate ship. You were trying to fight pirates.
Speaker 2: Was cool.
Speaker 6: And then in Mall of America they had this Activate thing which is like a Davenbusters mixed with like, I don't know how to explain it, but just experience isn't doing fun activities like that?
Speaker 1: Okay, uh, what is your anti depresident that doesn't require a prescription? We got a bunch of talk backs.
Speaker 2: My anti depressant is definitely puppy.
Speaker 4: I am a foster mom for dogs and nothing makes me happier than puppy.
Speaker 2: I love that one.
Speaker 4: My antidepressant that doesn't require a prescription is Sunshine.
Speaker 2: Good one, A good one.
Speaker 4: All forms of art is an antidepressant that doesn't need a prescription.
Speaker 2: Okay, traveling is an antidepressant.
Speaker 4: Just that natural high you get boarding that flight with your passport in your hand.
Speaker 1: Natural anti depressant.
Speaker 2: I love that one too.
Speaker 3: My antidepressant is watching tiktoks of Joe Jonas's bubble butt that a thing.
Speaker 4: Yes, Joe Jonas is a fine, a fine specimen, and so yes, I I'm also on that kind of TikTok lady, Okay.
Speaker 3: Same morning. This is Neil and Minnetonka.
Speaker 4: A good antidepressant for me is yelling at traffic and calling them names where I know they are never going to hear me.
Speaker 3: Of course, it's always windows up because I don't want to start road rage, right, but it sure feels good.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's funny. I have a woman friend who lives in Ohio. Used to date her thirty years ago. I haven't seen her since then. She is got the worst road rage because she'll send me a Marco Polo video in her car and she'll be like, yeah, so me and my husband were going to but.
Speaker 6: God, son of a get out of my who buddy, get.
Speaker 2: Out of my way? And I'm like, whooo down? Are there more on here?
Speaker 4: Von?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: That clicked. That last one, okay, the last one.
Speaker 3: Happy Friday.
Speaker 2: One of the best anti What is it?
Speaker 3: An anti depression.
Speaker 4: Things is listening to your show and offie winning a contest such as going to see Sabrina Carpenter.
Speaker 1: In La.
Speaker 3: Me Okay, call you guys next week and give you an update. That's Katie.
Speaker 2: I love that. So she was the La Sabrina Carpenter winner.
Speaker 3: Is never more than thirty minutes. Yes, it's Katie.
Speaker 1: I love that. Thank you, Katie. Have a great time. I want to hear all about it. Please call us next week so we can talk to you.
Speaker 3: An antidepresidant that doesn't require a prescription is spending the day with my sister.
Speaker 2: I love that. Okay, get another one.
Speaker 6: Go ahead, a little sky bath after leaving from a plane from fourteen thousand feet.
Speaker 2: Geezy, that would?
Speaker 1: I mean, if that's your thing, that would. You cannot be depressed while you are plummeting to the earth at one hundred and twenty miles an hour. You're too distracted. You got other things going through your mind. You can't be there and go God, I'm worried about my mom. You can't do that while you're skydiving. There's a bunch of text messages I want to run through and give you some ideas. My antidepressant is minecraft. Another one alone time with my twin two year old's my dog, critters in my arm in my barn, goats, horses and kiddies. Aerial aerobics, acrobatics through Pinnacle Aerical Air. I'm going to say it again, teaching aerial acrobatics through Pinnacle Aerial Arts. Chocolate biking.
Speaker 3: I like this one.
Speaker 4: Laying in that perfect temperature sun and having that great nap where you can hear things but you're still sleeping.
Speaker 2: Yes, relaxing.
Speaker 1: A lot of people say dogs, vodka, reading or playing video games, exercise or massage therapy. So there's so many other things you can do, and you're depressed a lot of the time. The more you sit and be depressed, it just gets worse and worse. Yeah, because if you sit still, then your body's like, oh, well we're going into depression mode. So let's sit a little lower and slump a little lower on the couch. You slump a little lower, and now you feel even worse, so you slump lower. Oh, get your ass up, move around.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of people texting in about cold plunging. I know a girl who got so into cold plunging, and she does it on like Lake Nicomas every single winter. Every morning, she like cold plunges into the lake. She stands in there for like two minutes and then gets out and she's like, this is my rush. I've I'm so alive, so happy, blah blah blah. I admire that I don't know if I could ever do it.
Speaker 1: I admire that it's not really my thing. I don't think, but boy, that is again. You cannot be depressed while you're worried about whether you're gonna die or not.
Speaker 2: We'll be back.
Speaker 1: Dave's Dirt coming up in a second biggest song out there arguably is Kat's Eye on KATIEWB.
Speaker 3: Let's find out it's Dave Sirt on Katie WB.
Speaker 1: The Big Wicked for Good movie is open this weekend, so check that out, also on Netflix. Ed Sheeran's Like the Live not not Live but One Shot video is on Netflix this weekend, so I probably would be watching that one. And a new episode of Pluribus is out tonight, and that is the where the alien sinda, I don't know. Radio signals are something to Earth that makes everyone on Earth's minds meld and be very positive and very happy, and everybody shares all the knowledge, so you instantly know everything everybody else knows on earth.
Speaker 2: Oh wow.
Speaker 1: But there are about ten people who it did not work on, and one of them is this woman who lives in Albuquerque and she's like a cranky cantankeer is probably fifty year old woman who's like, I don't want to be mine melded and she fights it the whole time. And it's really good and it's so different. And Vince Gilligan did it, the same guy who did Breaking Bad. So is it good as Breaking Bad? No way, not even close. But it's good pluribus on Apple.
Speaker 4: Speaking of Wicked, it's set to break some records this weekend, and we do have a clip from the movie. Ariana Grande sings a song called the Girl in the Bubble, which was made specifically for this movie.
Speaker 3: It is not a part of the Broadway production. She's whims such fools.
Speaker 4: So if you see Wicked this weekend, I would love to hear your opinion on it, because I have my own opinions. I didn't love it, but a lot of people are loving it, So if you have an opinion, I don't know send me, like an Instagram message or something.
Speaker 3: Tell me what you thought. We went to a screening the other day, but I left not even an hour into it because I got sick. Yeah, so you didn't even see so random, so you see it. Then the couple of.
Speaker 6: Songs that I heard and scenes that I said, it was really good. Boch was really good and not right. I'm really excited about this. Chadwick Boseman. Remember he passed away from h I think prostate cancer in twenty twenty. He was in Black Panther and a bunch of other movies. But Ryan Coogler, the director of Black Panther, payd omage to him yesterday whenever he got this star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame's Ryan Coogler.
Speaker 2: Whil bothers me.
Speaker 5: I think of three things leadership, teaching, and he was an incredible leader. He was fearless, infirmed yet gentleman his leadership.
Speaker 6: I also saw that his wife, Ryan U Chadwick Boseman's wife put his shoes on the star that way. As soon as they pulled the like revealed it. His shoes were the first ones to touch it, which is really nice.
Speaker 1: All that is nice, kind of cool Yeah, there was the whole six seven thing. Oh yeah, six seven trying to already crazy. So Carrie Underwood, she got kids. She's got a brilliant strategy to get the kids to stop saying six seven. Every time the kids say six to seven, she says, they we immediately say five to three oh nine nine. So the kids when they say it, they know that mom or dad is going to follow up with five to three oh nine nine. You get that joke?
Speaker 3: Is that from a song?
Speaker 2: It is from a song. Yeah, song.
Speaker 1: It's called eight six seven three nine slash Jenny. It's a long song title from nineteen eighty two.
Speaker 3: It's a good one.
Speaker 2: It is a good one, all right.
Speaker 1: That's going to wrap up the dirt brought you by six one two Injured Heimer and Lammer's injury Law.
Speaker 2: Enjoy the weekend.
Speaker 1: It's going to be decent enough to get outside with a jacket on next week. You gotta be a little bit of more hardcore for Thanksgiving weekend. Next week is Thanksgiving week, so it's a good short week. Bailey's got a hot, hot date tonight. Actually this afternoon, you're going to.
Speaker 4: The i AM.
Speaker 3: We're playing mini golf today.
Speaker 1: You see Bailey, don't go up and talk to her, she's on a date. Or actually, maybe you do one should make me look better. We'll go up and be like, Bailey, you're so famous, Oh my god, Bailey, this is Bailey.
Speaker 2: Everybody looking.
Speaker 1: And then her new date will be like, wow, this is cool. I'm dating a celebrity exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And then you're going to Fashion Fest tonight.
Speaker 4: You're going to Fashion Fest tonight and walking the runway for that, which is exciting. And then I have a debate tournament tomorrow, and I'm seeing two different shows I have, like my she's kind of like my niece coming into town, but she's not my niece. She's a seventeen year old girl that I've known since she was alive.
Speaker 6: So yeah, all right, gonna be a good What do you do this weekend? I think we are finally gonna put up our Christmas to court this weekend. We're gonna wait till after Thanksgaving, but we said screw it because I love Christmas and we've been trying to find uh a place to take our dog Ava to take Christmas pictures or like pictures with Santa, and so I think we're gonna I don't know if it'll get done this weekend, but that's what Alyssa's jam is.
Speaker 3: Basic.
Speaker 4: People, let's take our dog to get pictures with Santa.
Speaker 2: What about you?
Speaker 1: I really don't even know. Wow, I'm gonna go flying this afternoon. Probably work out its snap fitness motion equals emotion, and work on the twenty one inch biceps because you know, when you get twenty one inch biceps, you got to keep them.
Speaker 2: You know, you can't just let them go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So watch some football, go golfers chan Hassen tomorrow or tonight. I think they're playing at night one of the e So have a good weekend. We'll see you back here Monday. We'll have wild tickets for you on Monday and all weekend long. It's an Olivia Dean weekend. So listen to KATWB, take us along in the iHeart app. If you're going out, you know, to do whatever, take us along or listen on your regular radio and win Olivia Dean tickets over the weekend. We will see you Monday. Jenny with Jenny Nie. That's right, Jenny's back from Morocco. Can't wait to hear those stories coming up on KDWB.
Speaker 2: Monday,