Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the mornings. Five is six fifty five.
Speaker 2: Five and six to fifty five Job five six fifty five job. All right, we're gonna play the five is six fifty five. Then I'm punishing Bianca coming up here in moments.
Speaker 1: Ari, Are you there? Ari? Yes, good morning, Ari.
Speaker 2: You're going for six in a row. It's your second week on with us. Let's see if you can keep the week going, the street going. You got Bella as your challenger. Let me meet Bella hairt Bella. You're from Chesterfield, Yeah, and you're going to nursing school.
Speaker 1: Where do you attend nursing school? I go to school Craft? All right, love for you, drive by school Craft all the time. Love it.
Speaker 2: Actually, I've got a bunch of friends that went there to be chefs, and I know it's like number one nursing right now. So good for you great Field to get into.
Speaker 1: Ari. We say hi to Bella. Hi Bella, good luck, Hi, good luck.
Speaker 2: I'm going to lock you in a soundproof area right now. Ari, We're gonna begin the contest.
Speaker 1: Bella.
Speaker 2: I'm gon ask you the questions. First five pop culture trivia questions. Whoever gets the most right wings Ty always goes to the champion. You're very soft spoken, are you nervous?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Take take a deep breath. I'm telling you, just take a real quick deep breath.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, that was deep. That was good, and now just enjoy this. This is going to be fun.
Speaker 2: During question number one, during a weekend concert in Nashville, Keith Urban pretended to collapse on stage upon meeting a fan with the same first name as his soon to be ex wife. What's her name?
Speaker 1: Seconds?
Speaker 2: I want to say Heidi, but I don't.
Speaker 1: Know, Okay. Question number two.
Speaker 2: Sabrina Carpenter was both the host and the musical guest on SNL this weekend. Who is the creator and executive producer of that show?
Speaker 1: Three seconds? Three? Two? I'm going with blank? All right?
Speaker 2: Question number three. Prince William is reportedly set to ban this royal from all aspects of royal life because of his ongoing scandal and ties to Jeffrey Epstein. What's that royal's name?
Speaker 1: Three seconds?
Speaker 2: Three?
Speaker 1: I have no idea.
Speaker 2: Question Question number four. Shannon just did this question, so hopefully you get it. Question number four. The Blue Jays forced a Game seven in the ALCS after winning against the Seattle Mariners last night. What city do the Jays represent?
Speaker 1: Oh? My god, seconds, it's horrible New York, she says.
Speaker 2: And question number five, you'll know this one. This legendary rapper turns fifty four today?
Speaker 1: Lad, who is that.
Speaker 2: Dog? Let's bring the champ back from a soundproof area.
Speaker 1: Bella only got one, right?
Speaker 2: I know?
Speaker 1: Why are the pretty ones always so dumb?
Speaker 2: Come on, Bella, You're going to be a great nurse one day. Maybe better at the five and six fifty five if you kind of play along a little bit more. But you're gonna be bummed because I think you'll know a couple of these ones. But some of the questions you may not have known.
Speaker 1: How old are you? Bella? Twenty four?
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, here we go, Alri Question number one. During a concert in Nashville, Keith Urban pretended to collapse on stage upon meeting a fan with the same first name as is soon to be ex wife.
Speaker 1: What's her name? Nicole? Yes? Question number two.
Speaker 2: Sabrina Carpenter was both the host and musical guest on SNL This Weekend. Who is the creator and executive producer of that show?
Speaker 1: Lauren Michael Yes? Question number three?
Speaker 2: Prince William is reportedly set to ban this royal from all aspects of royal life because of the ongoing scandal and ties to Jeffrey Epstein.
Speaker 1: What's that royal's name to prince here? Prince Prince Harry?
Speaker 2: Maybe I don't know.
Speaker 1: He wouldn't be no Prince Andrew Andrew.
Speaker 2: The Blue Jays forced a game seven in the ALCS after beating the Seattle Mariners last night. What city do the Jays represent?
Speaker 1: The Bay? I don't know.
Speaker 2: Toronto? Wow, okay, I thought that you would roll in this one. In question number five, This legendary rapper turns fifty four today.
Speaker 1: Who is that? Yeah? I mean Doctor Dre, Doctor Dre.
Speaker 2: Now that that is that is Snoop Dogg.
Speaker 1: You're still the champ.
Speaker 2: I was also a Snoop Dogg song, but I thought it was a Doctor Dre And oh my gosh, yo, what this is big Snoop Dogg with mojo and the moaning?
Speaker 1: You know how we does it turn up? The music? Church Priest Tabim the I.
Speaker 2: Think there's a chance somebody can knock off Ari this week. She's not on her game. If you want to play text, I want to play the nine five five zero zero.
Speaker 1: She's still our champion, though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Ari beats Bella and we're gonna set Bella up with a partying gift. I want you to enjoy this, Bella, and I don't want you to feel too bad. You want a fifty dollars gift card to the Great Greek Mediterranean Grill.
Speaker 1: Nice me.
Speaker 2: I door dashed that from time to time. Yeah, a little Greek salad, I get a Greek salad, euro meat. I love it, extra fata, Oh chickpeas.
Speaker 1: Too, like? Do you want to know how long I love it? Oh? Bah? All right, congrats, hold on one sacond It's module in the Morning's five is six fifty five