Speaker 1: Or sorry. I was writing myself a note because if I don't write these ideas down when I get them, then the poof and they're gone. And then I'll say, Jenny, I had a great idea, what was it? And Jeny'll be like, oh, nah, jump Off always.
Speaker 2: Has great ideas. Jump Off, yeah, great idea, A good one, idea. You always have great ideas. And you'll text me or you'll send me a message on Instagram or whatever, and I'm always like trying.
Speaker 3: To put the pieces together. And sometimes he.
Speaker 2: Doesn't even really tell me what he's sending me. He'll just send me a video and I'm like, I don't know what he wants.
Speaker 1: I'm a character, Yeah, I'm a character. It's crazy, all right. There's a keyword. It is when I say feather. So open up the iHeartRadio app and say into the talk back feature the red microphone. The key word is feather. So go do that for your chance to win that flyaway to Sunday, Los Angeles to see her at or sold out show. It is almost Halloween. Today is the twenty ninth, where a couple of days away Boo bashes tomorrow night on Friday. You might be able to dress up for work or you know, go to your neighborhood block party or whatever. But also some people really get into decorating their yards. And we got Brenda on the phone. We're just kind of chatting about somebody who's Wait, we got your email yesterday, but I wanted to talk to you today. There are like really cool Halloween decorations. Like my neighbor has like a graveyard in their yard. It's kind a fence around it with a bunch of skeletons sitting on the graveyards stones, whatever. But Brenda, your neighbor went a little over the top and you don't like it, and you're not being a Karen. I don't think you're being a Karen. I think you're justified. Tell me what's going on, Brenda.
Speaker 4: Hey, yeah, we have new neighbors. They moved in over the summer, so this is our first Halloween with them. They have awful Halloween decorations. It's a Texas chainsaw massacre theme.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, yannakin.
Speaker 4: Holding a real chainsaw with a leather mask on.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, okay, all right.
Speaker 4: They also like use a speaker to blast like chain saw sound effect.
Speaker 1: Okay, no, that's what we call realism there. That's that's good. So when you so, is this just you don't know? But it's it's going all the time, even though it's not how.
Speaker 2: And it's not Halloween right now, you said that the chainsaw is are they running at constantly?
Speaker 4: They put the speaker on at like nine o'clock at.
Speaker 1: Night, They put it at at night, or they take it down at nine o'clock at night.
Speaker 4: Oh sorry, they turn it off.
Speaker 1: Okay. I was just thinking, So what time did they start running the chainsaw sound effect?
Speaker 6: I mean.
Speaker 4: Five or six? It's just going all easier and.
Speaker 1: There's somebody screaming. What is the rest of the decor in the yard, Brenda?
Speaker 7: Yeah, okay, So there's like a mannequin of a woman, her arms missing and the body.
Speaker 4: Parts are sprawled all over the lawn like a bloody arm and leg.
Speaker 8: Ye awful.
Speaker 4: And you can hear on the speaker a woman screaming and running. It's terrifying.
Speaker 9: I mean it's annoying. Well, you got to commend the commitment. Yeah, yeah, you have to, especially out here. I'm assuming like people I hear go crazy because I nooka so close. I tell you, over the weekend I went to the the house decorating contests and some people went in.
Speaker 8: I don't know about real chainsaws and body parts galore.
Speaker 1: But I'm kind of impressed. But at the same time, I hear where you're coming from, Brenda. It's like, all right, how old are your kids? I mean you got little kids? How old are your kids?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I had three and six, So thanks you. Scarederhood is just full of.
Speaker 1: Kids and so really not really blending with the brand of the neighborhood.
Speaker 6: Everyone's got like Mickey Mouse as a pumpkin, and then they've got like body parts.
Speaker 1: The Owen House pumpkin, like a little Winch or like the Grinch or not the Grinch, but whatever, kid friendly. So what are you asking whether your annoyance is justified? Are you asking whether you should go steal the mannequins? Are you asking? What are you What is your question? Brenda?
Speaker 4: Well, I know it's kind of late now, so I probably wouldn't say anything at this point because Halloween's almost over. But should I ask them to at least turn the speaker off for brick treating so it doesn't freak the kids out? Or oh?
Speaker 6: I feel like we always have that one you have that like one house in the neighborhood that's like too scary to go up to. Like in our neighborhood, it was that there was a guy that was sitting on a bench next to the front door, So if you wanted candy, you'd had to walk past this guy who.
Speaker 8: Looked like a mannequin. But then he and so no one went to that house.
Speaker 1: When Carson was about four, he was Darth Vader and we went to a house just like that. There was a guy sitting on the bench acting like he was a mannequin, and when you came up, he would jump up and scare you. But he saw little Carson coming. He's just a neighborhood daddy saw a little Carson coming up, and he stood up and he's like, Hi, how are you. Oh you're a Darth Vader, And it was like good for you.
Speaker 6: Right, But at least with like these decorations, the kids can't like they can decide I'm not gonna go, But it's not like you can say, oh, I'm just kidding, buddy, just kidding, hey, little Darth Vader. No, you've got body parts strewn around the ground.
Speaker 8: They probably got the best candy.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm gonna tell you. I'm maybe it's just me. I love it. I think it's really cool. I could just steer your kids around it, be like, Okay, we don't like that house. Yeah, but you got to figure fourteen year old Brianna and her girlfriends they love that house so scary.
Speaker 8: Yeah I got yeah, but by parts.
Speaker 3: I'd be bummed though.
Speaker 2: If I was like the direct neighbor, which I'm assuming you are, and then you don't have kids coming up to your house even because they're so scared of the house next door, Yeah, that would be a bummer.
Speaker 8: That's valid.
Speaker 1: I'd be most annoyed at the chainsaw sound effects running from five until night nightly. Hey, Karen, I mean Brenda, thanks for being on the show. Happy Halloween, thank you, thank you. What do you think I mean? I don't know. I would say it's a couple of days out of the year. Let him do it, let him go crazy. What do you think?
Speaker 8: One point three?
Speaker 1: K WB you are never more than thirty minutes away from that keyword for Sabrina Carpenter this time tomorrow morning, I think Gary Spivey, what's eight o'clock tomorrow morning?
Speaker 3: Eight o'clock tomorrow.
Speaker 1: You never heard Gary Spivey. He is a psychic, medium, seer, impath. He does all of those things. And Gary Spivey has been on our show for many years, huge following here in Minnesota. People here love Gary Spivey, and he is going to be coming to Boo Bash and he'll be doing readings for free. But tomorrow at eight o'clock he's going to come in and he's going to do readings on the radio. Just a click, one question thing like Okay, is it going to work out with me and my baby mama or whatever it is you want to ask Gary and he will give you an answer. And that is tomorrow from eight until about eight thirty. But here's a little bonus for you. We're giving away a free prime I have at fifteen minute reading with Gary. You can either come to the radio station with your friend or your brother whoever, and meet Gary in person, sit in a private room down the hall and Gary will give you fifteen minutes. Or if you don't want to come in, then you can do it on the phone with Gary. So it's the same thing one's on the phone ones in person. But what I need from you now is give me a good question you would like to ask. Gary sell me on your question that you want to ask Gary Spivey. For example, a question that's not so exciting would be like, am I going to have a boy or a girl? Well, I mean that's very important. Do you want to get that? But it's not that interesting? You know, it's not exciting me?
Speaker 8: Right? It has to warrant a fifteen minute reading with Gary.
Speaker 1: Spikes, right, and you can ask anything you want during that fifteen minute reading. You really can. Or if you say, like am I with the person I'm supposed to be with? Well, listen tomorrow at eight o'clock. He will absolutely answer that question in mass If you have your radio one between eight and eight thirty tomorrow and you wonder, am I with the person that I'm supposed to be with? I'll be happy with for life? Gary can answer that question even if you don't call. You just have to have your radio on. It's amazing, it's powerful. But what question do you want to ask Gary? That's a little spicy. We had some samples yesterday.
Speaker 2: Yesterday we had someone who apparently has taken on ten lovers in the last five years, but she's been married for twenty five years. She's ended it with all of said lovers, but she wants to know if her husband's ever going to find out about them.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's a perfect example, and that doesn't have to be that crazy, because most people's lives don't have something that crazy, but something that you just really want to know the answer to, that's a little bit spicy. Call me now, it's six five, one, nine, eight nine kt'll you'd be able to take five callers or so put them all on the radio. We'll choose the best one to get a reading with Gary Spivey. Fifteen minute private reading with Gary Spivey tomorrow.
Speaker 3: This one will be for Friday.
Speaker 1: This one's front for because he's gonna be on both days. Yeah, Tomorrow at eight o'clock and.
Speaker 3: Then Friday he'll be on at seven.
Speaker 1: Okay, So listen for Gary Spivey while you're calling in with your question for Gary Spivey. That'll get you that private reading. Let's play the Halloween tradition, not Ghostbusters, not Monster mash not thriller, monster rash on kd Wbow Monster rash on Katie, but you'd be a Halloween tradition on the Dave Ryan Show also who it's not that a Halloween tradition psychic. Gary Spivey is coming in tomorrow. Here's an interesting one that did not get through on the phone of via text that says, I can't call, but I had a major falling out with an X over two years ago, super messy. We never had closure, and I know she has been using fake accounts to talk to me. I would do anything to find out more. I don't think you need a psychic for that one. Just reach out to her.
Speaker 8: But it's like acts over two years ago.
Speaker 1: This is like bitterness in that type of thing. Reach out and go, you know what, maybe we should talk in.
Speaker 8: Person, be like, hey, I know this is not this fake person. I know who that says you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, let's go to I don't have a name, but it is something that you bought that is now missing. What do you want to ask, Gary Spivey?
Speaker 7: Go ahead, Well, when I was in college, I purchased a fake or a real mink stole at the Watkins garage sale or a state sale, okay, and I was gonna wear it on my wedding.
Speaker 8: I brought it home.
Speaker 7: I think I paid like ten dollars for it. I put it in my mom's front closet and I have never been able to find it since.
Speaker 1: Interesting. So it may have been stolen, somebody might have thrown it away, maybe somebody hit it because they are mad at you. But all these years later, you don't know where that fake mink went to correct and you spent ten whole dollars on.
Speaker 8: That ten whole dollars.
Speaker 7: That's exactly right.
Speaker 1: Wow, I like it. Please hold one second, let's do another one.
Speaker 8: This one is about something about your ex husband.
Speaker 1: Ex husband, what's your question?
Speaker 10: So I found out that my ex husband is dating someone and doing the soccer things that we do. I sent a picture to one of my girlfriends, and my friend texted me back and was like, girl, I did some digging down a rabbit hole and found out that it appears this person is a drag queen, and so I'm wondering if it's true.
Speaker 1: Okay, so your husband you're exiting a drag queen, maybe dating a drag queen. I'd be curious about that too. I mean, yeah, it's none of your business in a way, but at the same time, it's super interesting.
Speaker 8: Interesting you that all right?
Speaker 1: I like that one. Whether it's true. What else we got von.
Speaker 8: Line one is something you're wondering about your mom?
Speaker 1: Okay, about your mama. What's your question? That's you, Bailey? Yes, yeah, don't blow your chance. Go ahead.
Speaker 11: So my grandfather was either slowly dying and or had passed away, and his watch disappeared, and I'm almost certain it was my mom.
Speaker 1: Mama took that watch. Okay, where the watch? When America? Do you think that mom would have done something like that?
Speaker 11: Oh, unfortunately.
Speaker 1: Valuable watch.
Speaker 11: Like a nine thousand dollars watch.
Speaker 1: On America for you? Hold on one ten.
Speaker 8: Dollars, mink at nine thousand.
Speaker 1: Dollars, we may have one more?
Speaker 8: Okay, I think you had. Jenny got line to line too.
Speaker 3: Is someone who just made a big.
Speaker 1: Life change, big life change. What's your question for Gary?
Speaker 8: You quit your job?
Speaker 1: That's you? Hello?
Speaker 7: Hi? Yes you Okay.
Speaker 5: So last week I did a really bold move. I'm the president of a company here in the Time Cities and I quit. And I'm freaking out because I have my last two going to college next year and I want to know him. I'm going to find something equally as compensatory as what I have now.
Speaker 3: And you had nothing else lined up?
Speaker 5: Right, I got nothing else lined up.
Speaker 7: I'm still working.
Speaker 5: At this company because it's very amicable, like we're doing it the right way. I don't want to leave.
Speaker 2: Them high and dry.
Speaker 5: But I need to find a new job, and I'm freaking out. The last job I had I was global. I was international for a large, strateated love of a company. So now I'm freaking out.
Speaker 1: Oh gosh, So I like the nine thousand dollars watch question. That's my favorite question. What do you guys think?
Speaker 2: I'm down on that too, because that's okay.
Speaker 8: Sketchy mom, Yes, what line was that? On?
Speaker 9: One?
Speaker 1: Line one? Nine thousand dollars Watch? You're going to get a ready with Gary Spivey here at Katie, but be on Friday. Okay, oh my god, so much. You will finally get to the bottom of this unsolved mystery.
Speaker 2: Anyone who didn't get their question picked for today, just remember we'll have Gary on Tomorrow at eight and then on Friday at seven, so you can call us back then.
Speaker 1: And then if you miss that, get boo badge see it boo bash true. Yeah, you want to meet Gary in person, there's a line I'll give you a little pro tip here. Gary gets there earlier in the night, but you can start lining up, get there at six, and you can be first or second in line to meet Gary and do he usually does like one or two questions. Yeah, but you have to wait in line, get the line out of the way early so you can go get your shots of patron on and get your grinding and all of the things that you come to Boo Bash for and of the costume contest. As a matter of fact, we'll get your boot Bash tickets for you coming up in the next few minutes. But right now we are busy with Dave's dirt on kd w B.
Speaker 8: Now the that has Hollywood talking davester on Katie w B.
Speaker 1: I don't know they're talking about it, but it's interesting. Flavor Flave is going to sponsor the US Bob Slid and skeleton teams at the Winter Olympics.
Speaker 12: Flavor flav And just to let y'all know, I am definitely excited to be a sponsor of the Bob Slid skeleton team. Boy, ye gee, it's going down for real.
Speaker 1: I'm a sponsor. I love him, I love that go it down for real.
Speaker 2: Chris Evans and his twenty eight year old wife actress Alba have welcomed their first child. Her name is Alma Grace Baptista Evans. They decided to give both surnames as a symbol of unity. But the baby was born October twenty fourth in Massachusetts and the couple they did get married back in September twenty twenty three. I know Bailey's a big fan of all the Chris is the Chris Pratt, Chris Evans.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Chris Pine is my favorite one.
Speaker 3: Pine is your favorite? I thought it was Chris Evans's.
Speaker 8: Okay, he's up there. He's up there for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Chris Evans is now a girl dad, So dude.
Speaker 6: Returning to theaters this weekend for the Halloween season is Sinners on Imax, so if you didn't get to see that before, apparently it's really cool in Imax. And then of course the singalong version of K Pop Demon Hunters for all the kids who are dressing up for Halloween as Roomy and Gnu, which is it is like the top five costumes, four of them are all K Pop Demon Hunters, So I'll be excited to see that. Also on Netflix tonight, The Love Is Blind season nine reunion. Yeah, so there's things to watch.
Speaker 2: So Paul airs at eight pm, and I am going to be glued to my TV because that's the best part of that entire show is the reunion.
Speaker 8: Truly, truly it is.
Speaker 9: The other day we reported Kim Kardashian said she had a little brain aneurysm, and so here's how given a little update I think on the Today Show.
Speaker 3: You'll see in the next episode.
Speaker 13: I did go and get a pernuvo scan and I had to end up going and getting tons of other brain scans at theaters with all the team and so just tune in next week. But everything works out.
Speaker 8: That's scary.
Speaker 9: The brain is such a scary thing because aneurysm strokes. We've been talking a lot about that. Tim Curry's used to be a famous actor, you know from Rocky Horror Picture Show, also had a stroke and it kind of messed up his career. So here's Kim talking about you need to go get checked up.
Speaker 13: It's just a good measure to go make sure that you always check everything and health, his wealth, and you just have to be careful with everything that you do.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Man, I watched the show last night on Netflix that was really good. Because we'd run out of things to watch. We watched everything else on Netflix. So we started watching the Number one movie, which is like a doomsday nuclear bomb movie. I got maybe forty five minutes into it. It was so boring, but it's the number one movie on Netflix. I won't even bother with the name of it. So then we found my father The BTK Killer, and it's so interesting. It is the woman the daughter of a mass serial killer from the seventies and he killed like ten to twelve people. But he was just a normal looking, bald guy who was like working at the church, and he would take his kids out camping and fishing, and he was a wonderful dad. But he had these horrible secrets that he was a serial killer. And then he got caught about twenty years ago and now he's in prison. And it's all about the story of how they found out and how he got caught. And I would say I give it four out of five stars. My Father the BTK Killer.
Speaker 2: Question for you, yeez, did you ever watch anything that's not about murders?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I come it every other day with a new crime crime, a thing you've listened, because.
Speaker 1: Usually they're good, and like I said, I had a bad episode with the number one movie on Netflix. It was called the Something Sucky Movie about nuclear war. I think it's what they called it. And like I said, I kept waiting for it to get better, and then I realize it's there's a principle where we invest more time in something because we've already invested sometime. Yah, it's kind of like I've been married for fifteen years. I don't want to throw that all away, so I need to stay miserable. There's a principle that's called that, and we'll do that with a movie too, where it's like, well, I've already watched forty five minutes, I might as well see it to the end even though it sucks. So you got to avoid that principle.
Speaker 6: I'd love to see your main page on Netflix because for you, I can only imagine it's so completely different to mine, Like your little algorithm is all like true crime and war and mine is like love is Blind.
Speaker 8: Bridgerdton, Tip Hop Dimmitt hunt Us.
Speaker 9: I will say I texted you guys last night. I was trying to get into White Lotus. So let's say my girlfriend and I were like let's try this. And you guys suggested it, I said, sell me on it. We watched the trailer.
Speaker 8: I was confused. I was so confused.
Speaker 2: It's a very interesting movie.
Speaker 3: The premise or sorry show.
Speaker 2: The premise is basically that someone dies every season, so you see the murder like not happen, but you know that someone gets murdered in the first episode. The entire season, you're wondering who is that person.
Speaker 8: I didn't get that from the trailer. You did not get no.
Speaker 9: I felt like I was watching ten storylines in the trailer alone.
Speaker 2: It's a very creative way that they go about doing it.
Speaker 3: So but it is very interesting.
Speaker 2: It's not a scary show either, because I don't do scary, but I, like I said in the text last Night, season two is the best in my opinion, okay two.
Speaker 1: I've really enjoyed every episode of White Lotus, so I would definitely watch that one. By the way, what I found was the is called the sunk cost fallacy.
Speaker 8: There you go.
Speaker 1: It refers to the tendency to continue investing in something because you've been working on it so long, even if it no longer makes sense to do so. For example, watching a movie to the end because you started watching the first forty five minutes. Might as well even if you're not enjoying it, or staying in a relationship because of the time invested, despite the fact that you can't stand each other.
Speaker 2: What about this going to seven hell week workout classes in a row even though your body is about to give out, but you want to see it through.
Speaker 3: That's me right now.
Speaker 1: That's that's the ball there is. There is a benefit to that, though. Another one is reading a book until the end even if you're not interested, because you don't want to waste the time you already invested in the sunk cost fallacy.
Speaker 2: I read one book a couple of years ago where I did that because I felt like I had to. And then the next book I read, I promised myself that if I'm not into it, I get to stop reading this even if I get like two hundred pages into it. So I have stopped books after that one book that scarred me.
Speaker 8: Proud of you, we.
Speaker 2: Got to give the Sabrina Carpenter, let's do it.
Speaker 1: Let's take a ship before chance to win a trip to Los Angeles to see Sabrina Carpenter at one of her sold out shows happens now. I'm KDWB. Talk back the keyword please, that's please on our iHeartRadio app. Okay, go do that talk back the keyword please. Just say the key word is please into the talkback feature on the iHeartRadio app. The movie I was talking about that's sick was called The House of Dynamite and it's number one on Netflix right now, followed by The Perfect Neighbor, which I watched that one. It was a woman who's a total Karen who just hates the kids that are playing outside of her house, and it gets well, there's a murder at the end of it.
Speaker 8: It's really good.
Speaker 1: K pop. Demon Hunters is number three and The Woman in Cabin ten is number four, which sounds really good. But go ahead and skip a House of Dynamite because that is a sockerbomb at least I thought.
Speaker 10: So.
Speaker 1: You guys ready to play a little Name That Tune? Let's do it. Name That Tune on Katie w B. I will give a clue to vont and Bailey. Your job then is to think about the clue and then guess the name of the song that I'm about to play. Okay, see if you can do this when the theme today, you guys are gonna love the theme today. You're ready and the theme today is boy band. All these songs are from boy bands. Vaunt. I believe in you. You have a lot of hope. I think you can do well. Clue number one in the boy band Edition, Bailey, you play first. All right, so long Farewell a Revoir. Okay, think about it for a second. Take your time the clue. So long, Farewell a Revoir.
Speaker 8: Okay.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna say I can name that tune in three seconds.
Speaker 9: I was gonna guess four. So Bailey named that tune.
Speaker 6: Hey hey bye bye bye bye smarty pants.
Speaker 1: All right, I gave you an easy one.
Speaker 3: I would say that was your easiest clue ever.
Speaker 6: Funny because in my brain I said goodbye, and I'm like, goodbye, goodbye boys.
Speaker 8: It's so hard to say good bye.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, it could work. Okay, next clue, Vant you bid first. Here we go, boy band Edition. We're pretty, We're skinny. Our average age is twenty, but damn we are badass. We're pretty, We're skinny, our average age is twenty, but damn we are bad ass.
Speaker 2: You sound like one of the cheers from Bringing On It's like, we're pretty, we're cute, we're popular to put, don't I guess I don't care?
Speaker 3: You want to touch our hair?
Speaker 9: Nice, Jenny Bailey, I think I'm gonna name that tune in two seconds.
Speaker 8: I also said.
Speaker 6: Two seconds, so Varn's name not tune.
Speaker 3: Oh damn.
Speaker 1: Their fans are screaming. If you're a fan, you're screaming at.
Speaker 8: I knew I was gonna do bad at this. I was not of the boy band era.
Speaker 3: This was like before mine and Bailey therah.
Speaker 9: Even my boy band is like the Jonas Brothers. I don't know, Bailey, you get the point automatically.
Speaker 6: Yeah, is it hang tough, hang loose, hanging hanging by and k tobank newk oh OTVB and kotb hang in.
Speaker 1: Tough, We're rough, said a skinny fourteen year old. All right, here we go.
Speaker 8: Well, Bailey's got two, I've got settle.
Speaker 1: All right, Bailey, you're bidding first. Okay, jump in your time machine and let's visit this song.
Speaker 6: Jump in my time machine and let's visit this song. Yes, okay, you know, let's be fun and fruity and free. Okay, I'm gonna say I can name that tune in two seconds.
Speaker 9: Okay, I think I can name that tune in three seconds, So Bailey, go ahead and name that tune all right.
Speaker 6: That is Year three thousand by the Jonas Brothers, which is a cover of the song You're three thousand by Bustin Thank You.
Speaker 1: Okay, So here we go with boy band version of name that tune. Round four, Step it up, Step it up, Step up. You can go left or right, but you must choose one before it gets dark and everything's different. You can go left or right, but you must choose one before it gets dark and everything's different. Vant bids first.
Speaker 9: I think I'm gonna go, okay and name that tune in two seconds.
Speaker 6: Oh I said I could name that tune in one second. Barely named that tune, David, That is n N time. Oh, go ahead, night Changes by Wonder I.
Speaker 1: Gud Yes, it is love the song.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Okay, back to the action.
Speaker 9: And I just say, somebody on our YouTube live is playing along like they're commenting what they think.
Speaker 8: I love that?
Speaker 1: Oh nice, Dad, you can totally do that, yeah, YouTube Dave Ryan TV.
Speaker 6: They did think that one was closing time though, but nope, not quite closing time.
Speaker 1: That is not a boy band though. That's semi son.
Speaker 8: There are boys in it.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know, yeah right yeah right? R you we go, Bailey, You're up next round number five on the boy band edition of Name That Tune. This song contains one key ingredient along with sorbents such as powdered shelter, clay, and stable larger stabilizers. It was invented by a Swedish chemist and engineer named Alfred Noble or Nobel in gee Shocked, Northern Germany and patented in eighteen sixty seven. I'll read it to you again. This song contains one key ingredient along with sorbents such as powdered shells or clay and stabilizers. It was invented by the Swedish chemist and engineer Alfred Nobel in gee Shocht, Northern Germany, and patented in eighteen sixty seven.
Speaker 8: Bailey, I feel stupid.
Speaker 6: Okay, I can name that tune in three seconds, Damen well, Vont, how about you?
Speaker 8: Yeah? For jokes and giggles, I think I can name that tune in two seconds? All right, Vont named that too? I would play for me?
Speaker 6: I don't.
Speaker 8: Vot's not gonna get it, are you? I have faith in myself. Okay, that is dynamite by bts who Yeah, my first actual points.
Speaker 1: All these songs are so great, all these all right boy band edition of Name that tune?
Speaker 8: And at the end we're gonna choose one to play, right.
Speaker 1: We sure are? Okay, vont you get to bid first on this one. Only one or two people we'll figure out this bop. Only one or two people will figure out this bop.
Speaker 8: But it's first, Bailey, Yeah, one or two people. Bailey, I think I can name that tune in take your time. I'm so nervous. Okay, I think I can name that tune in two seconds.
Speaker 6: Okay, von I already said name that tune in two seconds, and so you have to name that tune.
Speaker 8: I already marked it for me. Is it is?
Speaker 9: It?
Speaker 11: Is?
Speaker 8: It?
Speaker 1: Is?
Speaker 10: That?
Speaker 8: What it is? Why did you say just respect?
Speaker 1: You get in there? Only one or two? Because he says you have so many relations in your life on live on to.
Speaker 8: You know some of the words in that song? I didn't.
Speaker 1: I just know distress inside.
Speaker 9: And so back?
Speaker 8: Did you pay the head of the cat?
Speaker 1: Okay, that's sounds pay next one, boy band category on name that tune of Bailey bids first, I don't want Jenga. I don't want scrabble. I don't want katan or pay Day. I don't want Jenga, I don't want scrabble, I don't want katon or I don't want pay day.
Speaker 6: Bailey bid, I'm gonna say I can name that tune in two seconds.
Speaker 1: Jeez.
Speaker 9: I think I can name that tune in two seconds too. So Bailey, name that tune?
Speaker 1: You ready?
Speaker 6: That is it's Backstreet Boys, take her time, take her time, it's.
Speaker 8: Quit playing games with.
Speaker 7: My heart, play games?
Speaker 1: Ok, final round, can name that tune? Boy band edition. This is probably the most challenging one. Vant You have a point zero five percent chance of getting this one right, according to our statistics.
Speaker 8: Watch me go nuts.
Speaker 1: Graduating college was nothing. Passing the bar was nothing, fifty push ups, nothing, but this. This is difficult. Boy band edition. Graduating college was nothing. Passing the bar, nothing, fifty push ups, nothing but this. This is difficult. Vont did.
Speaker 10: M.
Speaker 8: I'm so nervous. But it's the last round.
Speaker 9: So Bailey Jay, Okay, I think I can name that tune in two seconds?
Speaker 8: All right? I said three.
Speaker 6: So vont name that tune.
Speaker 8: Good luck Lord.
Speaker 1: Like I told you, vont has a point zero five percent chance of getting this one right, Bailey, can I hear it again?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 1: Is that not? It is not a thing.
Speaker 8: No, No, this is not a thing. Can I hear the clue again?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: No? Graduating college was nothing, passing the bar was nothing, fifty push ups, nothing, but this. This is difficult.
Speaker 8: But if you get this, I know you're cheating. First of all, Black men don't cheat. I'm over real. I don't know it. I don't know it. I tried, I tried, Bailey.
Speaker 1: Do you know it?
Speaker 8: Though? No, not at all.
Speaker 1: Jump in when you know it. I'm gonna play the song. Yeah, jump in when you know it. Either of you jump in?
Speaker 8: Would say my name when I know?
Speaker 1: Just buzz in with your name. Let's practice one, two, three, Okay, good, jump in with your name.
Speaker 6: It's ninety eight degrees. The hardest thing? What?
Speaker 8: It never gets this?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 8: How early or how before? My time was ninety degrees, probably nineteen ninety eight or so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like ten years or something like that. Yeah, maybe five years. Okay. So here's the thing, Bailey, is the way you get a choice of which song you would like to hear Bye Bye bye hang in Tough Year three thousand night changes, Dynamite, mm Bob, quit playing games with my heart and take your time to decide to create some suspense. Yeah, the hardest thing, Bye bye bye, hang in Tough Year, three thousand night changes, Dynamite, mm Bob, quit playing games with my heart or the hardest Thing? Yeah, Bailey, so take a time.
Speaker 8: I love all of this music. This is actually my bread and butter.
Speaker 6: I would like to dedicate my song to my sister Madison. She's my only sister who loves K pop. So I would like to hear Dynamite by BTS.
Speaker 1: Excellent choice.
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 1: On name that tune on katiewb. Never more than thirty minutes away from Sabrina Carpet or tickets for Flyaway