Speaker 1: Jordan Mornings Dirty on the thirty. Hey, we're looking for a contestant for the five at six fifty five. If you would like to play, you know what I'm gonna have you call in. You can call in and actually say hi to Lydia. I've got six open lines right now, so you can call eight four four six six five six five four eight eight four four Mojo Live and if you want to play, the five is six fifty five. We're going to do that and do the math there. Right now, it is six thirty four and forty three seconds, and six fifty five is coming up here.
Speaker 2: In a little bit. What's going on?
Speaker 3: That's twenty minutes?
Speaker 1: It is twenty twenty minutes, twenty one or it's got to be an awful number right twenty around.
Speaker 3: By now it's twenty minutes. Okay.
Speaker 4: What's happened primary elections in Michigan yesterday? Jocelyn Benson and John James will be going up against one another in the race for governor. That was made official Jocelyn last night.
Speaker 5: You all know I'll work with anyone and everyone to get that done. But I'm also unafraid to stand up to anyone who gets in our way, and this moment demands leaders who will stand up with courage, unafraid.
Speaker 3: To pullis and Don James.
Speaker 2: For those who supported me, thank you, and for those who did not, I'm going to work every single day to earn your trust. And to every michigan or who feels politically homeless, who loves this state, works hard and believes in common sense and wonders whether anyone in government still sees you. I see you, I'm for you, and there's a place.
Speaker 3: For you now.
Speaker 4: In the race for US Senate, one that could well it will be pivotal in determining which party controls.
Speaker 3: The Senate next year.
Speaker 4: Abdul Lsied is holding on to a narrow lead over Hayley Stevens.
Speaker 3: Votes are still being counted. This morning.
Speaker 4: I saw that NBC already declared Elsaiad the winner, but I know that the votes in the city of Detroit, among others, are not officially in yet, so we're kind of waiting on that one. The winner of that race will face off against Republican Representative Mike Rogers.
Speaker 1: The national news is in this city in the state, but I mainly in the in Detroit, where both of the candidates had their headquarters last night. That's that's it's gonna be interesting. It's gonna be very interesting to see if that well, if NBC's call of that was too soon, or if NBC was right on their call. The other UH race is that Shari Tanadar race. That's a big upsetting because he's a very like known you know, you see him on the news a lot. He's always you know, out and about uh, you know candidate. He also is the first non black UH congress person that we had in Michigan. You know, for a while we didn't have you know, we didn't have anybody. And he's going up against is McKinley that he's going up against that a lot of people are saying good things about in McKinley and abdul are both Bernie Sanders guys. So it's gonna be interesting. It's gonna be an interesting uh next to a few hours.
Speaker 3: Although I how do we not?
Speaker 1: I know that we got a lot of like mail in ballots and things like that, but I don't know will will they be able to continue to vote and get an answer today or will we wait?
Speaker 3: I mean count votes, yeah, like count the votes?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: Will they Yeah? I would agree to be tomorrow even Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know what the timeline is on that, but yeah, we'll keep you updated either way. Bunny Exo and Jelly roll Just a few weeks after the divorce was finalized, Bunny opening up about the affair that changed everything. She did a podcast this week with actress and real housewife Denise Richards, and she was talking about the emotional whiplash, as she called it, of betrayal. She said it wasn't the affair itself that broke her, it was the lying, the secrets, and she said at one point she felt so low that she actually contemplated suicide after discovering the truth.
Speaker 3: I will never get married again Tober. I can't do the divorce. The divorce, I can't do it. I will like never. It'll kill me. I think I just can't.
Speaker 4: Both Funny and Jelly Rolls still swear that they're split. Is amicable and Ted last So is officially back. Season four has landed on Apple TV today.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 4: The big twist this season, if you aren't aware, is that Ted isn't coaching AFC Richmond's men's team anymore. He's taken on a women's professional team in the UK. Jason Sudacus is back along with Hannah Wattington, Brett Goldstein, Presient Hunt and Juno temple So.
Speaker 1: And you've never watched any of the Ted last Yeah, I watched the first two seas. Watched the first two the first season and a half I watched. I watched the first two seasons and tried the third and I kind of gave up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I kind of like, I know people love it, but I kind of love the trailed off that second season.
Speaker 1: First season was probably one of the best shows I've I've watched. I loved it. It was it was fun, it was it was non you know, it's one of those ones where you can just sit back and laugh and have fun.
Speaker 4: Miss anything from today, go back and catch up on the podcast on the iHeartRadio.
Speaker 1: App, Get More Dirty and Mojo in the Morning on social media, christ It's Mojo in the Morning's Dirty.
Speaker 3: I'm a thirty