Speaker 1: And got some shake shack.
Speaker 2: And it's sad.
Speaker 3: You know what that you know what I call that, I call that God speaking to you that you didn't need the calories.
Speaker 2: The worst luck with doordashes, Oh I know.
Speaker 1: It is the worst just being in downtown Detroit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, ordering a door dash and not really having a big coming to your door either because what you've said before in the past, they can't find parking and they want you to come out to them, or in this case, they get pulled over. This is where it needs to be one of those cops situations where you've heard the cops went to an accident scene and the person was a doordasher and then they delivered the actual door.
Speaker 4: When you were listening to this tim in a conversation, at any point, did you hear him say I'm trying to go door dash.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he kept saying I'm DoorDash And.
Speaker 2: What did the cops say?
Speaker 1: I don't know. He just asked for his stuff, went back to the window. Then the guy's like reporting back to me on the phone, like he just took my legcense and registration.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's see if we get a rocket like a out of the park call here I want to know thennybody has ever had this happen to them, or if the door dasher has ever gotten arrested.
Speaker 1: I want to know if an uber driver ever got pulled over.
Speaker 2: And you got something or got arrested too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like you know, you find out they're wanted by the law.
Speaker 5: Detroit, Timoleus Next Mosquito, Grandmothers, Simoy vs.
Speaker 2: Timy Do and I.
Speaker 5: Are Radio station guaranteed, m three great radio stations, one stupid show, Moo.
Speaker 2: Of the Morning.
Speaker 3: Let me grab a couple of last qualifiers for Mojo Sugar Daddy contest, and then we're gonna give away the grand prize trip to Vegas to stay at the d Casino. Coming up this morning. Dorian from Grand Rapids, what's up, Dorian?
Speaker 2: Guy?
Speaker 3: Why did I say Darien? I'm having a rough day with names here. Well, Dorian's not gonna be able to come to the phone right now.
Speaker 2: Accepting the prize for Dorian is Darien? What's going on? Hid?
Speaker 6: What's going on?
Speaker 2: Congratulations? You're a father of a little girl. Huh yeah, new dad.
Speaker 6: I just she's about to be two in September.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, that's incredible. What's it like to be a girl, dad.
Speaker 5: Uh man, it's the hardest thing.
Speaker 2: Ever's the hardest things.
Speaker 6: So cute, Alad. She's already getting little boys looking at her attitude.
Speaker 2: It will slowly start to develop.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she has.
Speaker 2: She has her mother's attitude. Buddy.
Speaker 3: I love being able to meet new dads like yourself. You're gonna have the best days of your life with that beautiful girl. Congratulations to you. You're gonna maybe go to Vegas too because of that little girl.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Have you been to Vegas at all?
Speaker 5: No, I've never been to Vegas.
Speaker 3: So the D Casinos D Casinos in downtown Vegas. It's a great casino. It's got everything Detroit. When you win this, you will get airfare courtesy of our friends at zot Ford and Holly. They're going to set you up with two tickets on Delta Airlines. You'll stay at the D if you win this grand prize, and you'll get dinner too at Andiamo's restaurant. Man, she's out there too, So thank you to them, and thank you by the way that everybody at the D Casino. Hold on one second, Trevor is also going to be a winner too.
Speaker 2: Someone to grab another winner. Did I say your name right? Or is it Treevore?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 7: Man, Actually I go by.
Speaker 2: You can't for the.
Speaker 3: Course, bar for the course. It says here that you want to take your dad to Vegas.
Speaker 8: Yes, yeah, yeah, I want to take my dad to Vegas.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 9: I've been in Vegas before and let me tell you it was a crazy sight. And man, I'd love to get him into a strip clover too. You know, I think you'd be as day.
Speaker 2: You know, why are you not my son? Seriously voting?
Speaker 3: I'm getting a sleeve of balls from Carl's Golf Land. Your dad's gonna get himself a strip club. So, uh, congratulations to you, uh on setting dad up for this and we're now getting you qualified for a trip to Vegas.
Speaker 2: Okay, also sounds great?
Speaker 3: All right, hang on one second, hold on, We got some calls for this topic. Here Anna the DoorDash driver that got pulled over Tim, what's going on?
Speaker 2: How you doing?
Speaker 10: Hey?
Speaker 6: Pretty good?
Speaker 2: Yourself doing good? Tim's a lyft driver. And what happened?
Speaker 6: So? I was driving down I picked up this passenger. She was a stripper. We got to take her down to eight mile out to Coliseum and Uh, I'm driving down in Roseville and unfortunately, you know, obviously lifting it. Now I'm on a suspended license. My passenger didn't know I'm a suspended license. My pass no, I had a warrant from my RS, and I made it. I went to make a right turn because I missed my actual turn, and I see a cop couple you know, cars behind me, and I'm like, all right, he's not going to see me. So I quickly make that turn, and as soon as I do, I get lit up to Roosevelt Police and I'm like, I'm like, all right, this is it.
Speaker 5: I'm going to jail.
Speaker 6: What do I tell my pow? Do I explain the situation whatever the case may be. And I didn't have to say a word. Luckily, my passengers like, yeah, sorry, officer, this is my lift driver. He's just rushing to get me to work. We made a wrong turn. The cop never questioned anything. He looked at my phone and he said, all right, you guys have a great day.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 11: You could potentially like be sleeping in jail that night.
Speaker 6: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So I had that situation handled after that, because you know, I was like, I'm not dealing with this anymore.
Speaker 2: Okay, Wow, here's a stripper's name. Do you remember.
Speaker 6: I don't remember. She was some white girl and I know she worked at Coliseum, but we didn't, you know, interrect much. I was just driving her, you know.
Speaker 2: Luckily, man, she was your savior.
Speaker 6: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 3: She was what do they call it, joe free? Well, it's like a like a lawyer. She became a lawyer for you, but she was your.
Speaker 6: Bail shocked because she didn't have to say anything, you know. I was like, oh man, this this day's over for me.
Speaker 2: But all the white girls at coliseum, what's up, Morgan? How you doing?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: So mine was, unfortunately arrested, my DoorDash driver. It was about ten o'clock at night in my pajamas and I'm, you know, tracking, seeing where they are, and they just stopped at the corner on my street and I was like, what the heck, they're not moving. I happen to peek outside. I see three cops with.
Speaker 10: The lights on and I'm like no, no, no, no no no. So I step out and I'm like oh no. And then I got a picture saying it was delivered, and it was just a black picture. So I walked down the street and I'm like, hey, like, I'm just looking for my door dash and the cops are like, oh yeah, they got warrant and they're going through the car and we had to pick out my food like from the back of their pickup truck.
Speaker 2: So did you eat it?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Of course?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah. Wouldn't it be wild that the cats told you that. I'm sorry, I'm invested.
Speaker 11: What are they being arrested for?
Speaker 2: How long are they going to jail? Did you find out more?
Speaker 7: I know, what'd you say?
Speaker 2: Did you find anything out about it?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: Unfortunately not later you found out that he like Pete in his door dashers some crazy I.
Speaker 11: Say, I'm invested, Like, if you know their name, all of that is public informations, I'd be checking it.
Speaker 2: Alex was in an uber, right, and what happened.
Speaker 5: On my way to the airport. I was a little I wouldn't say late for the flight, but I was certainly not on time. I would have been late. And uh getting off at the airport, right where McNamara and the Evans termin will come together. This car to turn into our lane, and he hit this car like forty five miles an hour the uber and he looks back at me. It was an uber and he looks back at me and he goes it was his fault. Anyhow, it didn't even skip a beach. It kept going and.
Speaker 2: He kept driving you because he wanted to make sure you got to your plane. That's an amazing guy.
Speaker 5: Was debating do I say something or not. I was like, well, you know, I'm gonna be late to my flight if he has to deal with the accident, so I'll just let him screw up his car. And he's like, I got to get to the next door, and I'm like, you can't even open the door. People got my daughter in the car today. Who makes sure that I put on Bojo in the morning every day?
Speaker 2: What's her name?
Speaker 8: Carly?
Speaker 2: First time? Thank you Carly and Alex Alex the.
Speaker 3: Happy Father's Day, Alex, appreciate you, buddy. Take care of yourself. Hold on listening to this one.
Speaker 9: Ray.
Speaker 2: Are you there, yes, sir, Good morning, guys, Good morning. What's going on? Ray?
Speaker 8: So I actually went to my mom sent me out to pick her up some red coat one day and I got arrested in the process, and I get booked. I make my one phone call so she could come bail me out. I tell her I'm in jail, and the first thing she asks me is where's my.
Speaker 11: Red Honestly, when you're when you were a red coat, you can't think of anything else.
Speaker 2: I hope legally you got off. Were you okay?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I got I was speeding and they found a little bit of weed in the car.
Speaker 2: This was you know before, Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: What did happen to the red coat? Red coat? She probably ate it, mom, probably ated Listen to this one. Chris Anna had a DoorDash driver get pulled over by the cops.
Speaker 2: Didn't get her door dash, but you did what happened?
Speaker 12: Yeah, So back when I was still living in like Miskeigan area, I got McDonald's and it was just a breakfast quick for work, and out of nowhere, my doordasher like stopped moving on the pin. So I texted him I'm just like everything good. And I peeked out the window seeing that he was down the street, and I saw a cop walking down the street with my McDonald's bag.
Speaker 2: So I met him like halfway.
Speaker 11: There, and what had happened to the driver? Do you know?
Speaker 2: I did not ask.
Speaker 12: I was a little late for work that morning already.
Speaker 3: That's amazing. The cop handed it to you. Did you give the cop a tip or no? I did?
Speaker 2: I gave him a five? He took it. The cop took it. He took it, He laughed and took it.
Speaker 4: That's underprotect and to serve, to serve, par protect the food servants.
Speaker 3: In the door.
Speaker 2: It's amazing.
Speaker 3: Hey want to be on Five Lives to tell your mom and phone scam your mom. Text mom to nine five five zero zero and we'll get you on a future show. If you would like to scam your mom, text mom to nine five five zero zero.