Speaker 1: I got a keyword for you for one thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Your chance at one thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Just to enter this nationwide keyword on our website. Credit. That's credit KDWB dot com. Okay, that's worth one thousand dollars. What are you going to spend that on? You can take it all down to Treasure Island and drop it on one hand to blackjack? Oh god, why not? Why not?
Speaker 2: Rather black? Is that the right one?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: True, that's true.
Speaker 2: Let see, I don't gamble.
Speaker 1: In the words of my friend Wesley Snipes, always bet on black.
Speaker 4: I hear your friend. Yeah, how long have you known it?
Speaker 1: Okay, so we're moving on here. So one thousand dollars. The keyword is credit. Go online at KDWB dot com and enter the keyword credit. You can do one thousand dollars. We'll call you from a no caller ID number within about an hour to tell you one. So make sure you answer your phone. Yesterday I asked you, guys, I put you on the spot. I said, hey, we're thinking about having a Super Bowl party. Would you come if I had one? Now, it isn't all or nothing, It isn't all or nothing. Ye one if you decides not to come, We're not going to do it. I want the whole fam to be together, you know what I mean. And I know you're coming in. I appreciate your enthusiasm, and you're definitely welcome to bring along your your boyfriend, regular guy.
Speaker 4: And my mom is coming. She's bringing.
Speaker 1: I love that rondas coming, she texted me last night and as my dog Bernie was Bernie's Bernie's doing much better, by the way. So and then I think Vaunt was next because I'm gonna save the most doubtful for the last. So I'm looking at vant. Vaughn said, yeah, sounds good. If your girl Alyssa has time off. She so she works first, like three in the morning Monday. So I think we are going to pop up and show face. But we're just we won't be there for incredibly long, but we will be an attendee. I want you to leave it after halftime. I'll probably be going a little before you got to stop. You got to stay and watch Bad Bunny, Bad Bunny. Yeah, Okay, we will be we will be there. You will be there. Okay. Now we're turning to Jenny. Jenny is always the spoiler so Jenny's like, man, I've got a thing, Jenny. You're cordially invited. Remember you are the deal breaker.
Speaker 5: I know, and I love that this pressure is put on me, even though I have other things going on in life. I was fully in, okay, I was fully in. Here comes My guy is fully in to come. However, I realize I have a scheduling error.
Speaker 2: I watch dogs on the side.
Speaker 5: I have two dogs getting dropped up at five thirty on Sunday, and I can literally show you in my app at what time they're coming in shit, And I have another dog that's going to be there, And so I'm not going to leave two dogs with another dog by themselves right off the bat. So the chances of me being able to get there at a decent time before having to leave at halftime because you live about thirty minutes away from me, are slim. So it's not that I don't want to come or that I don't want to be there. I just do not know that I would be able to get there before like six thirty ish, and the game starts at five thirty.
Speaker 1: Can you have the dog people bring them later.
Speaker 2: It's not up to me, it's up to them.
Speaker 5: They're no, it's not we like you schedule it in the app, so this has been scheduled.
Speaker 4: For like Mick, so we cancel it with it.
Speaker 5: No, regular I don't think you should cancel it because like I will try to come.
Speaker 2: I just don't know for sure.
Speaker 5: And they could text me on Sunday and be like, hey, can we drop them off at this time or this time?
Speaker 4: But the chances of that happening are slim, And Dave said all or nothing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I promise that I had.
Speaker 5: I will show you the text because I texted the guy I'm seeing and I said, Hey, would you be down for this? And I hadn't heard a response for him yet from him yet. And then I started thinking about my schedule and I kind of forget about when dogs get picked up and dropped off lately because I haven't done it in a hot minute.
Speaker 2: I haven't watched many dogs.
Speaker 4: The Benny Hannah thing scratch that. We're done with that bit. The new bit is this is the second year in a row. Jenny is the reason we're not having a Super Bowl party on the last year. And Jenny was like, you.
Speaker 2: Know who you can blame.
Speaker 5: You can blame a company that we work for who doesn't pay me enough, So I got to watch dogs on the side.
Speaker 2: That's who you can blame, you know what.
Speaker 4: I already texted regular second that super.
Speaker 2: I think, But why don't you just still do it?
Speaker 4: AAVE's crying, That's why he's not saying anything.
Speaker 5: The thing that's frustrating to me is that I want to come, but I don't want to for twenty minutes and then leave. I know that I could still come and make it there for a little bit of the time, but it wouldn't be until like later, and it basically I feel like I just drive out. I've drive an hour round trip to be there for twenty minutes. And that's kind of annoying to me. If I'm being honest and I'm too far away, David, why did you far away?
Speaker 4: I'm the opposite of you, because depending on how long the first two quarters last mean a listen, I might have to leave a little early. Like I said, she works like three two o'clock in the morning, so I'm gonna come in the beginning part, but might leave a little early. You're gonna come late. It just doesn't make sense.
Speaker 6: I could have been there the whole time day. I was I was going to bring jammies, yeah, and a pillow, and I was gonna come people, was going to bring.
Speaker 1: Only comes out after halftime. She got her pjs on. You got a little ducky slippers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've got a little face mask on.
Speaker 5: I feel like I need to like literally pull up my Rover account to show you, guys, because I promise I'm not lying.
Speaker 4: It's okay. I believe you. It was just two years in a row. Now Jenny's fault.
Speaker 2: It's not my phone.
Speaker 5: Dave asked us like four days before the super Bowl. You can't ask people that last.
Speaker 4: Twenty seven We'll see.
Speaker 1: I got to get my flu shot. Can't come covid. You know, COVID is still a thing.
Speaker 4: I can't really go covid down super Bowl.
Speaker 6: Super Bowl might be a no sad face to a regular guy, and he's gonna be real sad.
Speaker 4: He's really excited for that one. You can't do this to be during a Black History Month. It's rude. I can't.
Speaker 2: You can't do I want to expect them to be free.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's Black History Month. You should make an exception. I made myself free. Here's the thing.
Speaker 1: Appreciate you.
Speaker 5: The two dogs that are getting dropped off might be my favorite dogs I ever watched, so like.
Speaker 4: So, how long have you worked with Dave? There's history.
Speaker 2: I see him all the time.
Speaker 4: I don't know if I get that Tomorrow. We also have to spend some time outside of these four walls with each others.
Speaker 7: We have a holiday party. You've got second time with the giant. Why there was going to be dip. Oh yeah, a holiday party seven layer dip and a buffalo dip. My mom was going to bring double Diggs. I love your mom's Devil Diggs.
Speaker 5: See, you guys can't do it without me. You guys are still the life of the party without me. I don't even really drink bunch anymore. Sound like I'm gonna come and take a rip a bunch of shops.
Speaker 1: And be like, how about this? How about we go to your house, Jenny and have the super Bowl party at your house with the dogs.
Speaker 2: I mean, you're welcome to come.
Speaker 5: However, forget, I'm not going to host the way that Susan hosts. Like everyone has to contribute things. I like, yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: So it's like okay, yeah, sure you can come over. But there's not going to be any food or drink.
Speaker 5: No, I would ass on that I would make mini weenies in the crock pot.
Speaker 2: I would provide that in cookies.
Speaker 1: But everyone else to bring food kind of knew this is going to happen. So that's all right. You tried, I tried, I tried.
Speaker 4: You're off the hook for Benny Han and now it's Jenny's messing up the plans things.
Speaker 1: That's a sad day here at the radio ranch.
Speaker 4: We should just in the show now.
Speaker 1: You know we tried, you try. All right, Let's do a little game that we call faceaf on Katie w B. Who is playing against whom today.
Speaker 2: Jenny versus Bailey today A Bailey's.
Speaker 1: Gonna leave the studio and you will be outside in the studio while I try to answer these questions. Who's running the buzzer department? I can do it? Okay, I got it. Okay, are you sure, Dave do it? Yeah? It'll it'll confuse me.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, Dave, here you go, name as many things as you can in this category.
Speaker 2: You have fifteen seconds.
Speaker 8: Your first category is tools pliers, wrench, socket set, screwdriver, hammers, sledgehammers, saw, bandsaw, hack saw, rotoru, rotator cuff, what a ruler yardstick level drill rotator?
Speaker 1: I don't know what the hell rotator cuff. There's a tool called a rotor something or I.
Speaker 2: Was about to give it to you for a second.
Speaker 4: I was like, okay, we're going to give it to him. A hilarious I know.
Speaker 2: It of like a minimal about tools.
Speaker 5: Next category, David, is something you keep secret.
Speaker 1: Go uh an affair, money, debt, illness, job loss ned the gambling habit, drinking habit, meth habit, cocaine habit. I like your well, go ahead finished. I like your sister. You don't tell anybody that sister's hot.
Speaker 5: Unfortunately, that was at the buzz after the buzzer, so I cannot give you that one.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 5: Your last category today is going to be animals you'd find in a zoo, go.
Speaker 1: Zebra, elephant, hippo, gator, peacock, penguin, the flamingo, monkey, giraffe, elephant, lion, tiger, bear. They did snake.
Speaker 2: I'll give you snake. It was pretty spot on there.
Speaker 4: Okay, bay, Hey, how the time for her too?
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you, come on.
Speaker 5: Mackay, welcome, Hey guys, welcome to those squats there we can tell a rotator cuff don't don't.
Speaker 4: Don't ask her a question because I heard squats.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, nothing just.
Speaker 1: What you just heard. It will not help you at all.
Speaker 5: Confuse you, Okay, bail. Your first category today is going to be tools.
Speaker 6: Go hammer, screwdriver, wrench, suck at, wrench, monkey, wrench, sabers, saw band, saw uh, doodle, dattle uh, measuring tape. That battle is one of those things that you know it's metal. And then it's kind of just talking about an el square else square, Thank you.
Speaker 1: It's not a doodle, close said rotator cuffs.
Speaker 4: It's just my pronunciation.
Speaker 1: Or trust me.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 5: Next up, Bailey, category something you keep secret.
Speaker 6: Go cheating, family scandals, your social Security number, your bank account, your debt, your private parts.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, secret.
Speaker 2: I'll give it to her. Okay.
Speaker 5: And then the last category Bailey is going to be animals you'd find at the zoo.
Speaker 6: Giraffes, bison, monkeys, apes, gorillas, groundhogs, uh, boars, lions, tigers, bears, wolves, porcupines.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, here we go on today's results. For the category of tools. Dave did quite well he did at twelve, and Baill you got eight.
Speaker 4: Which is pretty good, shocking to me, honestly.
Speaker 5: All right, and then on the category of animals you find at the zoo, one of you got twelve, one of you got fourteen, Bailey got twelve. And then the last category of something you keep a secret, Dave got nine.
Speaker 4: Oh jeez, I really fail today.
Speaker 2: Bailey got six.
Speaker 8: I have a lot of secrets, that's what you have a lot of secrets.
Speaker 1: Gambling probably problem.
Speaker 4: I like your sister.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think your sister's hot. You know, things like that, My sister's hot, your sister No, okay, Vaunt's sisters.
Speaker 2: Alight, all right, all right.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go ahead and get into Dave's dirt on KD W B. Things to cover basically, Savannah Guthrie, the story just continues to unfold. A family member is now assessed and I'm not sure exactly, but it's like a son in law of the grandmother's daughter's husband seems to be the one whose car they are examining. Four traces of blood evidence or other evidence. TMZ got a ransom note that seems to be fake. But here is TMZ talking about the ransom note they got.
Speaker 9: It's written like a ransom note, and there are very certain amounts of money, very specifically, and also they say at the bottom there are certain things they're saying about what she was wearing and damage to the house, as they're.
Speaker 1: Saying to verify it, it's us. Yeah, right, they're trying to say, Look, these are the information not released to the public that only the cops know, so that adds validity to it. But it's still like, I think they're going to solve it. I hope, yeah, that there's still a chance that she's alive.
Speaker 6: I know. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Justin Bieber didn't want to risk an NSFW moment at the Grammys when he performed in just boxers and socks, so he ended up wearing two pairs of uneies. He wore teddy whities underneath the baggy boxers that we all saw, and apparently he spent more time discussing the situation and practicing for that than actually rehearsing the performance. Grammy producers did pull them aside and was like, live TV is unforgiving, be careful.
Speaker 4: I do, like though, I saw people saying that the reason he did that is because he doesn't care about having a glitz and glam performance that he just wants people to hear his music, which I appreciated that perspective.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good point because he didn't want to do something like you know, Flashy didn't want to hold off his Sabrina Carpenter with the airport paracel, which was really cool. Totally get that. Yep.
Speaker 6: Charlie xc X was on the is it called the SmartLess podcast Franlas that Jason Bateman is on as well, and here she is explaining why she's not interested in having kids right now.
Speaker 10: I love like the fantasy of having a child, like naming. It sounds so fun, but like that is exactly assigned to me as to why I should not have one the fact that that feels like the coolest about it.
Speaker 6: And then Jason Bateman is getting a little bit of flak for telling her what he thought about it as.
Speaker 3: Well, all that could change.
Speaker 11: My wife did not want to have kids, so the story goes, so she tells me she didn't and you adopted yours and she said once once, once we started going out and she met, she was like, Okay, I think I can have a kid with this guy.
Speaker 3: So you might find somebody. Well I'm married.
Speaker 1: There I go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got to read a newspaper.
Speaker 4: It's okay. I was enjoyed.
Speaker 10: I knew immediately we're gonna good.
Speaker 3: You're next husband. You're gonna want kids.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 6: And we've had a lot of people text in saying that the whole premise of this podcast is that one of the people on the podcast doesn't know anything about the guest. So really that's why they're like, oh, I didn't realize that you were this, that and the other thing. I didn't realize you didn't have kids. I didn't realize you were married. All that jazz because they just don't know. That's the point.
Speaker 4: Going back to the Grammys real quick, we all that Share just kind of being clueless on stage when she announced the Record of the Year, Well, the producer of the Grammys, Ben Winston, said that Share she wasn't embarrassed by it at all. She said, quote, she's happy with it and she had a great time. Ben Winston, the producer, Because a lot of people were like, but they probably didn't prep her, he said, hold on, I promise you. We briefed her, and I promise you what she had to do. Wasn't the teleprompter. But if I go back in time, I want it to happen again. So he's just clear enough. He's not on us. It's all shared, you know.
Speaker 1: I think it's a nice, very high road for him to not blame her. But at the same time he shouldn't be blamed for it either, because they did their job right. Yeah, it's not us that this is happening here in town. There was a fire and a mail carrier ran inside. Misty Newman rister her life to save two people from burning apartments in Minnesota. And by the way, today is National Mail letter Carrier or mail Carrier Day, whichever you prefer. So shout out to Misty and everybody who works for the post office delivering mail. And here's a little clip from Misty.
Speaker 5: By the time I went back the second time, you know, the apartment I was just in was fully engulfed.
Speaker 1: By the time she went in the second time. I mean, good for her. I don't know that I would do that.
Speaker 4: I would not be brave enough.
Speaker 1: Tell you what I'll never do. Yeah, well, somebody's drowning. They're on their own. I'm not jumping in. I mean if it's if it's like a kid and it's water that's up to my neck. Yeah, of course. But if it's like you know, Bailey or Vaunt or Jenny jump into the pool, and if they're in the deep end and they're going, I'm not jumping in because you're gonna drag me under with you just.
Speaker 5: In the deep end of a pool. You don't think that you could save them. Oh, I would save someone in a pool. I wouldn't save someone in choppy.
Speaker 4: Water, like a large body of water.
Speaker 2: We're both going down Minnetonka.
Speaker 1: All that into Menatonka. I'll be like, oh man, I'll get a selfie. I mean, like, get a selfie with you his smile, you stop to smile, thumbs up, all right. That is the dirt on kdubub and that's doing it for the show Tomorrow's Thursday, War of the Roses Tomorrow morning, and she gets a weird text from her boyfriend, but she thinks he meant to send it to somebody else because it doesn't make any sense. Is there as someone else? We'll find out tomorrow seven thirty five. War of the Roses has set an alarm on your phone and we will see you tomorrow here on katiewb