Speaker 1: Iron Show one on one point three d w B. If you were to turn on the news, let's show you're watching O Care eleven and it says Dave Ryan arrested. What is the first thing you think that I would have been arrested.
Speaker 2: For, Jenny, I think that you would have been arrested for accidentally stealing something because you had something in your hand, but then you got distracted by your phone and so you didn't realize you didn't pay for it. You kind of just walked past the cash because you were like looking at a reel on your phone. You're laughing like, Haha, look at this magic trick.
Speaker 3: That's crazy. And then you walk out off someone like baby baby Baby, and you look and you're.
Speaker 1: Like, uh, you get a bag of clementines in my hand. I didn't even pay for him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And then the thing would go bepppepeep, and then you would panic run here, And that's that's why you'd run, which is why you would get arrested, because they'd be like, he's a runner.
Speaker 5: But why would I get arrested buying drugs? But you didn't intend on buying drugs. You just buy so many damn things. You just accidentally click purchase and didn't even realize that I bought.
Speaker 1: Some Chinese fentanyl. And I had no idea I thought I was I thought I was buying a magic trick.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, Susan's like got to bail you out.
Speaker 1: You see Vont on TV. There's a mugshot. He looks, you know, like frightened but also a little bit badass.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: In prison, you look at Vont and you're like, oh my god, Vont got arrested. The power goes out. You don't know what Vont got arrested for.
Speaker 6: Oh gosh, power went out.
Speaker 1: I would say some sort of fraudulent scheme, like a Ponzi scheme or something like you and Denny Hecker had met up and decided you're going to defraud a bunch of people, and so you're like, yeah, all you gotta do is just sell, just deliver this package to this guy down by the bus station. And Vont turns out it's an undercover sting. So Vont arrested for some sort of a Ponzi illegitimate money making scheme. What did Vont get arrested for?
Speaker 4: See, I think he must have gotten arrested for like selling, like counterfeit shoes out of his trunk and the alleyway.
Speaker 6: So he's like, hey, you want some Nike.
Speaker 4: Someone would be like, yees, sir, I do, and then he pops his trunk and then there's all these Nikes, but the swoosh is upside down.
Speaker 5: Mmm.
Speaker 6: That sounds more like me than a Pausi scheme.
Speaker 1: You're right, I'm gonna go with Bailey's.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Jeddy, what did I get arrested for?
Speaker 2: I think that you m and you wouldn't get arrested for this because sometimes every once in a while vont will say something and he didn't do his research, so he didn't exactly to say what was like happening. So I was trying to think how that would turn into a criminal information. So maybe maybe you were on courd for something, or you were you were on jury duty, and somehow you incriminated yourself because you wanted the case to actually be about you and not about the person who was on trial, and so then you started talking in your life. They're like, ma'am, we just need a is he guilty or not?
Speaker 6: Or sir?
Speaker 3: We just need any guilty or not?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, Bailey is on TV. You see you're on Channel five Eyewitness News. She pops up and it's like mugshot Bailey j Hess arrested. The power goes out. You have no idea why she got arrested. Your phone's not working, you can't go online. Why did Bailey get arrested?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 6: I know because she ran on She stormed. Then any show.
Speaker 5: On a theater that she goes to see, Yeah, that she got so excited that she just jumped on the stage and was like, I want to do it, I want to take over, and they.
Speaker 6: Had to call the cops on her.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go stalking, I can say stalking Bailey. Bailey met a guy on an airplane flight to Cleveland. Yeah, and she said hello to him and he said, hey, how are you? And now she thinks they're in a relationship.
Speaker 6: And I found all the information on him.
Speaker 1: You've looked up his information and now you're outside of his house proclaiming your love on a bull horse.
Speaker 6: He made it so easy to find him, though.
Speaker 1: The plane stalking aggravated stalking.
Speaker 2: I'm going to go with because Bailey loves free thing, so I'm going to go with the fact that she started going to Starbucks and she was like, you know what, I probably actually don't have to pay for this, because like they always just have orders waiting for people. So she starts going in and starts taking other people's orders, and then she starts coming in different camouflage, like she has a mustache one day, and eventually you're like, ma'am, we know it's you. You can't see other people's orders. And then you get a wrestled and the run and I can't get very far so they can catch me pretty easily.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, Jenny is on Channel four. Frank Bascellaria is reporting Jenny Luttenberger Dave Ryan in the Morning Show arrested and then show a mug shot and she looks kind of hot in her mugshot. Yeah, but then the TV goes blank powers out. What do you think she got arrested for streaking? Streaking?
Speaker 4: She was streaking at like a sporting event of some kind or maybe she's like it's late at night and she's like, I'm going to go on a run, but I want to try it naked naked woo woo woo, and no one's out it's nighttime, so I can get away with it. So that's what she got arrested for streaking at night time. I don't think she deliberately did it, though.
Speaker 5: I think she was riding her unicycle or saw a bike and the TOAs just accidentally slipped and so, oh god, I would.
Speaker 3: Not be naked riding a bike or unicycle.
Speaker 5: You're not naked. That yours wasn't intentional. The ta just slipped out, tease, they slipped out.
Speaker 1: I'm going to say that she had had it. She was at Panera Bread and somebody cut in front of her and she was just having a bad day, and so she's like, did you just come in front of me, sir? And he's like, yeah, what are you gonna do about it? And she hauls back right hook boom, left undercut boom. Guys, head stops back, falls down, dead dead, and she said, next time, show a little respect. I'm gonna have the French onion soup please, Panera Bread. Okay.
Speaker 2: Feels pretty accurate, Dad, Yeah, if you catch me on a bad day, I might go a little crazy.
Speaker 1: Okay. Well, so far nobody on the show has been arrested. No, this is Friday Morning. It's the Friday Morning Dance Party. I'm DJ Dave Ryan spinning on the wheels of steel, back to back on the wheels of steel, doing every mix myself. You don't know that for sure. You have to take my word for it. Friday Morning Party.
Speaker 7: DJ Dave Ryant on KDWBS the body fucking from Dance Party on one on one point three KDWB.
Speaker 1: It is so gorgeous out, It looks so nice out this afternoon. Might get the motorcycle out, might go for a walk. There's so many choices to do outside. Chances are I'll still stay.
Speaker 3: Inside, and yeah, why go and stay inside?
Speaker 1: Stay inside? I don't know. I've got to get the motorcycle out one You know what I'm waiting for?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 1: When is it? Is it Wild Mountain usually the first place in the Midwest to open up for skiing. I think so, but and I don't know that they I saw an aerial picture the other day they were working on it, but I don't think that if they had any progress, I think it's probably melted by now.
Speaker 3: Mmm.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to log and see if I got an update on their website, but right now it says oh, it says.
Speaker 3: Now open one to eight pm.
Speaker 2: Really, they're literally in big bold letters on the website has now opened one DAYASI.
Speaker 1: You don't know. Wild Mountain usually prides themselves on b the first one to open. We went there one time for opening night and it was like it was cool, it was a novelty. But we drove all the way from chan Hassen, which is about a ninety or maybe close to two hour drive over to Wild Mountain and it was like, that has a cool novelty. But there was only one run open, so it was like, Okay, probably won't do that again, but if you want to get the novelty, you going over to Wild Mountain. They might be open.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it says it says ops update. It looks like November eleventh was the first day they opened. So on Tuesday one to eight pm today, over the weekend eleven am to eight pm on Saturday and Sunday.
Speaker 1: Okay, very cool. Who were giving a shout out to for the donuts they just brought in.
Speaker 6: Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 3: They were in last week.
Speaker 2: Bailey's been running around the Fuku energy drink guys. We had them in last week and they dropped off a bunch of their energy drinks. But they've been hurt here in Bailey complain about not under Krispy Green donuts all week, so they dropped off donuts for us.
Speaker 1: Oh thanks Puckuo Energy guys. That was very nice.
Speaker 6: And they also dropped off more of their energy drinks. I was like, you guys have been drinking one. Look every days.
Speaker 4: I put it in the fridge when I leave and then I open it when I get here.
Speaker 1: What flavor of the Krispy Kream standard donuts?
Speaker 6: It's like a their standard. Yes, I'm coming over there.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, the best kind, the standard. Bailey couldn't even wait till we turned the last.
Speaker 6: I thought this would be a good radio if I ate on Mike.
Speaker 1: Put one whole donut in your mouth. Come on, one hole donut in your mouth.
Speaker 6: That's how you pass away. I'm not doing that.
Speaker 1: Enjoy a good life.
Speaker 6: That's how.
Speaker 2: If there was a way you had to pass away, Bailey, would you be okay with it being a Crispy cream Krispy.
Speaker 4: Kreamer, I would like to be suffocated by a cuddly cat, just like on my spring could be a ring.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't. I think I meant down there. I meant esophagus.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me know how that is the donut good. Yeah, you can have one, and I'm going to pass.
Speaker 6: I'll take you healthy.
Speaker 1: I'm really trying to be good, and I know that I totally believe in indulging yourself. We might indulge in a pizza or brito burritos later tonight. Better than Chipotle, locally regional kind of a smaller burrito Mexican chain burritos burritos better than Chipotle. I said it.
Speaker 6: Huh, you have been saying you need.
Speaker 2: To stop because now it's gonna be too busy every time I go there. I live very close to the one in Saint Louis.
Speaker 1: There's one over at the by the Chanhassen Cabin Cariboo over at seven and forty one Britos Burritos. They didn't give me anything free. I didn't get paid to say this, but we ordered it kind of on a whim. They're less expensive than Chipotle, and they're better than Chipotle.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they're not a big corporate conglomerate owned by a goajillion are But are you.
Speaker 4: Gonna Are you gonna eat the whole thing in one setting?
Speaker 6: Are you gonna save it?
Speaker 1: Well, that's a good question. I will look at it and say there's no way I could eat that whole thing in one setting. You'll lick the bowl five minutes later, Oh, I don't waste time on a bowl. I dope goll all out with the with the wrap. So yeah, then five minutes later that gone in short with the chips and quak. Here's one thousand dollars for you one point three. Kdw B and Goodwill want to help you win one thousand dollars and qualify for a VIP trip to our Just enter this right now, Kaye Bailey adw B dot com. She's got a Yeah, that's ball. You get to enter it now KDWB dot com. The keyword is what is? Go to KWB dot com and enter the keyword ball.
Speaker 6: Is this guy?
Speaker 1: I was only kidding, you know that, right? Yeah?
Speaker 6: I know, but you're talking during your entire thing with.
Speaker 1: The keyword I was so fashion, I was so it was so the keyword is ball. Go to KWB dot com enter the keyword ball for one thousand dollars. Why the keyword ball because you're also in for a drawing to go to jingle Ball in New York City, but probably a better chance of winning the keyword with ball for one thousand dollars by all the Krispy Kreme and all the burritos burritos that you want. Let's do this.
Speaker 4: The donuts have inspired me. You guys, I want to talk about treats. Okay, little treats, big treats. How do you treat yourself? Cause we should always do the thing that they said on Parks and rec treat yourself.
Speaker 6: Okay, treat yourself.
Speaker 4: Where that comes from it is treat yourself. So we're gonna treat ourselves today. At one I'm eating a donut, which is a delicious treat. But think of two different kinds of treats. You have a little treat, like a little treat for the day might just turn your day around a little treat.
Speaker 6: And then you have a big treat.
Speaker 4: And this is where you're gonna treat yourself, really because it's a big treat for you.
Speaker 6: Okay, So there are little treats and there are big treats for me.
Speaker 4: To give you some time to think about it, if you have one, you can text in five, three, nine to one. Little treat for me is stopping at like a Walgreens, getting some candy at a holiday station store. Getting some candy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can get plenty from holiday station stores.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and I.
Speaker 4: Love just like a little piece of candy, some nerds, gummy clusters.
Speaker 6: That's a little treat to me.
Speaker 4: Big treat is gonna be a giant like nice pizza, like a good pizza. And I always get the extra extra large so it can feed me for like five days.
Speaker 1: Hey, good calls a chomping at the bit over here.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so excitingly, what's a little treat for you?
Speaker 5: A little treat is the frosted sugar cookies that people argue are disgusting, But the ones that come in the what do you call it? Date? I love those, So I have I have a pack one at home every other day because I don't want to do every day. I'll have one and I'll be like, I deserve this big treat. Hibachi dinner Baby the Kobe in Plymouth. They are probably the best hibachi restaurant, I think in the Twin Cities.
Speaker 6: Okay, so Hibashi is the big one.
Speaker 1: Yes, I can get a little smaller than a little bit bigger, But I think my small one is a couple of turkey sticks. I used to do beef sticks but turkey is a little bit healthier and a couple of slices of thick hard cheese like a Cheddar or a Colby or something like that. Yeah, the big treat is a trip to Colorado to get away from all of y'all and to go out there and enjoy decompressing. That's my big tree tree for us.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's a treat.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: My little treat is definitely coffee, because I have become a coffee addict. So I'm going to go and get whatever kind of coffee I want. Whether it costs five dollars or it costs twelve dollars.
Speaker 3: I'm getting that.
Speaker 2: And then my big treat, not to steal daves, but mine would be a flight to really anywhere that I desired to see. Yeah, so I mean it could be within the United States, it could be halfway across the world, like Southeast Asia.
Speaker 3: That is my big treat.
Speaker 4: Look at these richie rich people, big gym like I got a pizza over here.
Speaker 6: Must be nice. I love a good little treat.
Speaker 4: Somebody did text and saying a little treat, Hot tomaly, big treat Texas roadhouse baby, whoa delicious Thank you guys, that's the Daily Bailey.
Speaker 6: I'm going to finish this.
Speaker 1: Now's done her Daily Bailey.
Speaker 3: Have you noticed that, Dave, how quick she got through that one so she could eat her donut.
Speaker 6: You notice how I was inspired though?
Speaker 4: That was improv baby, I improv Little treat, big treat.
Speaker 3: I can't handle her.
Speaker 1: Talking Channel four, I'll see Amelia Santanello with a donut in her mouth or reading about you know the local business.
Speaker 4: Well they're not exactly really Krispy Kreme, go check them out. The guy, okay, the guy I did say from Fuku Energy. He's like I waited in line for three and a half hours. He said he got there at six point thirty and got his donut at ten.
Speaker 3: Second to last Fukuo Energy drink to keep it.
Speaker 1: Wait, kimming all right, coming back in a second with the story about that she's dating a new girl and everything's fine and she loves the whole relationship, but there's one problem that might be a deal breaker. And to be honest with you, it's kind of funny. It's not like, oh, she's got a drug problem or she's broke. It's kind of more funny. Can she work around this? Do you have a problem with this. Next on KDWB, it's Dave start on kt WB. Okay, story out of nowhere. Mark Wahlberg has got a little health update on his daughter, who was injured in a horse riding accident. Here's Mark Wahlberg. She's doing great. Thank you for asking.
Speaker 6: It was terrifying.
Speaker 3: You know, it's a very, very dangerous sport.
Speaker 1: But she's so passionate about it.
Speaker 6: I mean she's determined.
Speaker 1: Oh, all she wanted to do is get back on that horse. Good to know that is. Yet, you know, my sister got hurt. Donna got hurt badly in a horse riding exit when she's like fourteen years old. And it's like, you know, we've all gone horseback riding at the Dells or wherever, and you just don't even think of it as dangerous. But you know it can't be.
Speaker 5: When we did it last year, Yeah, shout out to I don't forget her name, but Dolna Anna Anna invited us to her ranch and she had horses for all of us.
Speaker 6: I was so terrified, was so very scary, but it was fun. It was so fun.
Speaker 2: So there is a mash up between Taylor Swift's new song Elizabeth Taylor and bs B a song Everybody Backstreets Back.
Speaker 3: Here's a little clip of the mashup.
Speaker 6: I'll put us on now.
Speaker 2: AJ for Backstreet Boys is inviting Taylor Swift to come hang out and perform at the Sphere when they do their Vegas residency once again. He said, Taylor, if you want, you can come see the show first so you know what's going on, and then you can figure out if you want to come up with us and perform. Obviously, we're not going to say no if you do. But I don't think that she will.
Speaker 1: I think she would be a cool movie. It would be a very humble move if she did, because everything she does is big, grandiose on Good Morning to America. That it'd be very cool and humble of her to step down a little bit, if you want to put it that way, and up here with the Backstreet Boys.
Speaker 6: Do something for the little people, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah. Yesterday, Ariana Grande and Cynthia Rivo were on the red carpet promoting their movie Wicked for Good in Singapore, and Cynthia Rivo rescued Ariana from an over enthusiastic fan who kind of stormed the carpet to grab Ariana Grande. Cynthia Rivo kind of like pushed him off and then pointed at him and tried to get him, you know, go away. They he ended up getting taken away by security. The guy's name is John Johnson when who's also known as the Pajama Man on social media. So he's got a tiny following, but I'm sure he will have more for storming the red carpet.
Speaker 6: Yeah, pi jama Man, pe wy jam a.
Speaker 4: But further on, Wicked it does have the biggest pre sales for a PG film ever from Fandango. That's for the sequel, Wicked for Good that comes out next Thursday, I believe.
Speaker 2: Well, he's at eleven two hundred followers now, so he did go up from ninth.
Speaker 1: Not that much though. I mean, I think that he's one of those people that, yeah, you might hear of him, but you don't like him.
Speaker 2: It looks like his shtick is to like get on stage because oh it totally is his stick.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's the thing.
Speaker 2: He literally like runs up on stages. The video of him running up on to be next to Katy Perry. There's one of him getting up on stage by the weekend.
Speaker 6: How has he not been like arrested?
Speaker 1: He just did?
Speaker 6: He rested on the public nuisance charge.
Speaker 4: Oh nuisance, that's what they just Gosh, if I could, if I could give out a rest it would be public nuisancey for sure.
Speaker 6: I'm left and right. Concert announcement. I am so excited for.
Speaker 5: Olivia Dean come in the Target Center next I think July or June.
Speaker 6: Little just announced the Target Center, Target Center for this girl. This song is so new. Well she's what's all now?
Speaker 3: She has another few that are trending on Instagram.
Speaker 1: What isn't she The musical guest tomorrow night on SNS.
Speaker 6: She is okay with you boy? Glenn Powell is the host. Yeah, yeah, yeah boy.
Speaker 1: Things are going on this weekend. Stephanie dot Rosner on Instagram has got some ideas for you. We have her on every Friday. Here's some other things that we didn't get to talk about. The Salvation Armies Red Kettle kickoff and tree lighting Rice Park downtown Saint Paul is tomorrow at five point thirty. Usually it is freezing cold. This time, it ain't going to be cold. You got probably a hoodie or a light jacket. You should be good. Dayton's Holiday Market is day through December twenty second. That is the Nicolette Mall in Minneapolis. Holidays on Nicolett goes now through December twenty first. It's a pop up store basically located up in the Ideas Center and that's kind of cool. Other things all of America Winter Wonderland pop up Jingle Bar in Fair On four. Fair on four is kind of like that arcade restaurant. Kind of a cool place up there. Yeah, that is tomorrow, actually opens the day through mid January. If you're out my way in chan happen in Minnesota, the Holiday Boutique at the Minnesota Landscape Barboretum opens today now through the December twentieth. And Devo is going to be at the Palace Theater in Saint Paul tomorrow. Wow, you know who Devo is?
Speaker 3: Yes, what's that?
Speaker 1: You can with it?
Speaker 6: You can with it?
Speaker 1: Did it?
Speaker 6: And you can with it?
Speaker 1: Go ahead?
Speaker 6: It good.
Speaker 4: Speaking of holiday lights, there's this thing that's going on that I really want to go to at the Basilica of Saint Mary. Have you seen that? For that It's called luminescence and it's like you go inside of the church and it's all lit up, like literally like floor to ceiling all lit up, and they have orchestra and a choir that like goes along with the lights, I guess.
Speaker 6: And you can go either see.
Speaker 4: It with like just the orchestra, just the choir, or just like a pre recorded thing. But it's super beautiful and I keep seeing ads for it on like Instagram, and I want.
Speaker 6: To go to it so bad.
Speaker 2: Best part of me that was like, is this like sacrilegious, Like they're trying to like capitalize on the new like holiday pop up thing, but I don't.
Speaker 1: Know what Basilica, what are they capitalizing what?
Speaker 2: Well, like lighting, I'm assuming you have to pay an entrance, yes you do, yeah, and so like they're doing like a lighting show in the Basilica. This like extremely I don't know what is so cool? I agree, but I'm like, I don't know. Is that what churches have to do nowadays to get some money? Maybe turn around and they donate all of it? Doubt it, but I want to go. Well, what we do need to do right now is get someone to go to the Catsie concert tomorrow night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you want to go, we would love to get you in there's no hoops to jump through this time. You just have to be an enthusiastic caller, which I'm going to guess you probably are. Call me at six' five one nine eight NINE katwb and if you want to go To, katsie we'll be able to hear it in your voice and we will get you into the show tomorrow. Night so if you want to go and you've tried, before maybe you haven't tried yet six five one nine eight nine ktible to be dial quickly because one of the first callers is going to Get it's not call her number ten or call her number twenty or whatever like. That just somebody who is obviously enthusiastic about, going because that's who we would love to be at the, show not somebody who's like sitting there with their hands folded in their lap and playing on their. Phone call me, out have a good. Weekend we will see you back Here. Monday old tickets and all weekend ON. Katiewb take us. Along you're gonna go outside this. Weekend it's gonna be nice today and. Tomorrow take us. Along win five seconds of summer. Tickets they're not coming till Next, july but Next july will roll around and you'll have your. Tickets