Speaker 1: It's Mojo on the morning show calv and the hiding weapons that he has around his house.
Speaker 2: What's the story.
Speaker 3: So a friend of mine came over and we're sitting on the couch and I have like a I don't know last relationship. She bought like a whole bunch of like these colorful knives set I like knives. It all look the same, but it's like I don't know if it'squizzing or but it's like a purple knife, a green knife, but yellow live It's all these like bright ass color knives. And I have a knife under my couch and I guess it like peeked out or something like that. My friends like, what's that yellow thing like under your cushions? So I went over there and lifted it up, and it's my knife. It's my knife that I keep under my couch in my living room. Case im pop off? And are what's popping off? Like if somebody break in or things get out of hand, or something you need like a weapon, you don't have weapons around.
Speaker 1: If that wait is somebody ran on, no, if there's wayed, if somebody breaks into our house, I'm running.
Speaker 2: I'm running out of the house. I'm just my house, not set up like I got one door and one door home.
Speaker 1: Really, Yes, you have you have random weapons around your house, just sitting in places for if somebody breaks in your home.
Speaker 3: Yes, I have a knife in my kitchen. I have a knife in my bedroom. I think I got one in Josiah's room, like in his closet that he probably don't even know about.
Speaker 2: It's hitting. It's like an area where he can't really get to. But yeah, you got, you got.
Speaker 3: You don't have like you really don't have knobs or like weapons in like certain places I have underneath Well, Chelsea has her gun, So she has her gun.
Speaker 1: Chelsea is a concealed weapons uh, you know, carrier. And she has a gun that is next to the bed.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: And then we have a baseball bat underneath my side of the bed. But I only have it there because I couldn't find a place really to put it.
Speaker 5: I have a weapon myself. Yeah, and my friends think I'm crazy. I keep it under the pillow next to me when I'm sleeping.
Speaker 2: What do you have? Is it a gun?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a gun. But my friend my friends are like, that's way too close to you. But I need it close enough to where I can reach to grab it.
Speaker 2: If I'm with you Kevin and Anna.
Speaker 1: What if you guys like roll around, you know you're with a guy or or you know girl or whatever, and you roll around and you accidentally hit your knife, Kevin, or you hit No.
Speaker 2: Mine is in my drawer. This is how I grew up.
Speaker 3: My mom had knives in the house, like just in case something went crazy, somebody running the house, whatever the case is, you gotta have something with their arms.
Speaker 2: Reached to protect them the fingers up.
Speaker 3: You can't run to the Let me hurry up and run to the gun closet and use my biometric pressure and then bring the gun out.
Speaker 2: Like it's too late. Michael Myers already got you at that point.
Speaker 1: You got to be able to stab really man. So when she saw your knife, what did she say to you?
Speaker 2: She thought I was.
Speaker 3: Crazy, kind of like this guy. She's like, what do you do? Why do you have a knife in here?
Speaker 5: I'm stuck on the kitchen knives?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I mean, isn't he like ae? I mean, this is it's not like a no, no, it's not a butter knife. It's like a but like a baby butcher knife, Like, it'll get my job done.
Speaker 1: So what do you do on Thanksgiving when everybody's over and you're cutting a turkey? Do you have to go under your lives the cushion ris it over? Do you ever forget to put it back?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 2: Do you ever like in the dry area?
Speaker 4: No more?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be honest with you.
Speaker 3: I literally in this like kitchen cuisine art thing, it was like twelve knives in there. It's like, you don't even I don't even use all these knives, you know what I'm saying. So it's like a blue knife with the ridges. It's a huge purple one. It's like a yellow. The yellow one came in two different sides. I just took the lower one because like I could stab that one easier, you know what I mean. I take a picture later and show you Destiny, what's up.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm just gonna say.
Speaker 1: I think it's like a black.
Speaker 6: Folks thing to kind of hide weapons throughout the house. You know, my uh, my boyfriend father and my two children, we've been together ten years. I mean he has always had you know, like a bat over in this corner, a knife over here tucked away. You know, he's gun up in the cupboard. Tell you, I don't know if it's a whole true thing, but I'm like, I never grew up that way, but you know it's something you know for the past ten years. Like he did it in our first apartment. You know he's done it like in our hole.
Speaker 4: I hear you.
Speaker 5: But my daddy's white and he does the same thing he does.
Speaker 2: There's there's stuff all over the house.
Speaker 1: Really eight four four Mojo Live eight four four six six five six five four eight is our telephone number.
Speaker 2: What's up are yell?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 2: So my best.
Speaker 7: Friend she actually keeps a machete, like a whole machete behind her couch in the living room, and she also keeps a whole crowbar underneath her back.
Speaker 5: There just crazy weapon choices to me.
Speaker 6: I definitely agree with you, Kevi.
Speaker 7: It's good to have weapons in the house because you never know what's gonna happen.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I would have went crowbar has like my first but.
Speaker 7: I think if she had the option, she'd have a whole four way under her bud.
Speaker 1: So she played g t A That is amazing. Hold on, Gen's got even better than a crowbar and a machete?
Speaker 2: What do you got, Jen?
Speaker 4: Havev got minds?
Speaker 8: I got whole ass swords.
Speaker 2: Medieval times. Where do you get to.
Speaker 4: My dad gives me with like a weapon every holiday.
Speaker 8: So I got machetes and swords and guns and McDonald's bags, like a whole bunch of stuff.
Speaker 2: What do you say in McDonald's bags?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you got to hide the guns.
Speaker 2: That's it. Man.
Speaker 1: Are we being protecting of ourselves or are we gonna get injured by the things that are sitting around our house?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Hold on, Jessica wants to ask something. What's that?
Speaker 5: Jessica, first and foremost, I love you.
Speaker 8: We were off to a rocky start.
Speaker 9: Your not my favorite, but I need to understand you are out here at checking people with your rainbow knives.
Speaker 2: I'm saying anybody can get it. I'm telling you.
Speaker 9: He got one pink in one hand, purple and the other just going for it like Tucky.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, I'm believing I'm stabbing them up. Ariel, what's up?
Speaker 8: Aril?
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 6: Oh? Yep, I'm good.
Speaker 2: I already talked to you.
Speaker 4: Why are you?
Speaker 2: Hold on? I didn't have anybody I'm here. Hold on, Billy, what's up, Billy high my rainbow knives.
Speaker 4: What if somebody breaks in with a gun? You don't bring your knife to a gun fight.
Speaker 2: I don't have that. Boy gonna turn to a dagger.
Speaker 1: Uh, you know what? I think that keV will be okay. I don't think somebody's breaking in, D'Angelo.
Speaker 2: What's up? How does it feel? What's up? Were good?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 2: We're doing good. We're getting uh. Like I said, this is stupid Friday here right now on the other show.
Speaker 4: Hey, I'm loving it. I'm loving it. But I was I had tatting and said, I keep one under the pillow, one in the closet in the living room. My wife keep wanting, you know, on her side of the bed, and I keep wanting to carve you gotta john Wick style, you know?
Speaker 2: And and what is your weapon of choice?
Speaker 4: What is the The one of my everyday carry is forty five Smith and Western m n P shield. And then I keep my my AARP that that staying with my book? Bad with me as well.
Speaker 2: I'm coming to your house.
Speaker 4: And you know, my wife keeping nine on her.
Speaker 2: I love it. The family that shoots together.
Speaker 1: This guy's got a damn militia.
Speaker 4: If you got to get you a CPO brother. I know.
Speaker 3: A lot of people have been telling me lately. I need to get my CPL and go to the range. Let's all do it together. I'm what's up, Joe?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 8: Yeah, Hey Mojo and the crew. What's up, guys, hi Ana, Welcome to the show. I am a longtime listener. I just wanted to call because you, guys, I read to talk about this before with you.
Speaker 4: Guys.
Speaker 8: You know the game called Assassin's Creed.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, So the main weapon in those is a hidden blade. So I've got like every Assassin's Creed game ever made. And my brother a couple of years ago bought me a hidden blade. And I'm a felon, so I can't actually have a gun. You can't have a firearm, but you're allowed, like you know, other weapons in your home. So all around my house, I've got low rint, I've got a crossbow, my hidden blade. There's this game where do you try to slip in or I don't have access to a weapon, and he never can wait.
Speaker 1: He tests you. Do you have like a Chinese star anywhere? A buddy of mine used to have Chinese Stars.
Speaker 9: No, but I have a pack that my father in law gave me a actual throwing.
Speaker 8: Knive that I practice with all the time.
Speaker 1: I feel like people that do this are are the same type of people that go to like, you know, the knive shows or something like that, Like do you do you go to?
Speaker 2: Where do you get all this stuff?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Where do you buy it?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Did he hung up too?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 1: Going on cross the bow? That's crazy? What's up, Cody High?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 10: How are you guys doing good? So, my my fiance was bought a gag gift wild back and it's a twin tipps uh toy and uh eighteen inch long. And I've always told her that I was going to use that.
Speaker 2: I'm an intruder.
Speaker 3: Oh, I hear what you're saying now, God breaking and entering.
Speaker 1: By the way, when Kevin describes his colors of things, I'm thinking that that's what he's talking about too when he's sitting there having conversations. I got the purple one, I got the blonde to what's up Aaron? Different kind of piercing.
Speaker 4: Hey.
Speaker 3: So my grandma, little tiny old lady, she is five foot one and one hundred pounds.
Speaker 8: Soakn what has kept a NAILI baseball bat in her trunk for a year.
Speaker 4: Grandma man, she is ready for it.
Speaker 2: Whenever she is vegan.
Speaker 1: That she just keeps it on her She she pulled it out, no, no hesitation, insane. That is amazing. You gotta love Grammy who's taking care of herself. And last Janie, what's up? Janis?
Speaker 2: Oh, Janie is gone, Janice is Oh my god. Hopefully she's okay.
Speaker 1: Hopefully, Hopefully she's got her weapon of choice next, where to protect her