Speaker 1: What's the show Live on YouTube, Facebook, TikTok and Twitch.
Speaker 2: This is moshow in the Morning.
Speaker 3: Hey want to win tickets to see Neo and Akon. They're gonna be at Pineab. There's actually some good shows at Pineab on this series season. Uh, we have tickets this hour for that and then next hour Pitbull Little John tickets. They're gonna be at Pineab two eight four to four Mojo Live, ninety fifth Collar eight four four six six' five six five four eight ninety Fifth collar is gonna win a pair of.
Speaker 2: Tickets mojo in The Morning's dirty on the. Thirty can't stop watching the video of this. Thing it's.
Speaker 3: Crazy and, actually if you've never been down In florida to see Where Cape canaveral, is it's like right there By daytona beach, Area like it's kind of just a little BIT i don't know if it's, southwest east whatever From, orlando but it had, to you, know be such a big. Explosion they probably saw it In. Orlando what's going.
Speaker 4: On, Jaz, yeah just such a massive setback For Jeff Bezos's Blue origin. Company last, night the company's New glen rocket exploded into a huge fireball during an engine test In.
Speaker 5: Florida it was like something out of a disaster, movie a massive fireball, erupting lighting up the night sky Over Cape, Canaveral. FLORIDA A Blue origin rocket exploding on the launch. Pad Blue origin Founder Jeff bezos says all personnel are.
Speaker 1: Safe no one was on.
Speaker 5: Board the company says the rocket experienced an anomaly during an engine test for the massive three hundred and.
Speaker 1: Twenty foot Tall New glen.
Speaker 5: Rocket other views of the explosion show the blast turning night into, day sending a massive shockwave rippling through the. Air this out of the explosion taking nearly a minute to reach the. Camera before the, explosion two towers could be, seen one on either side of the rocket to protect it from, lightning but now only one tower.
Speaker 1: Remains sids in the area who've grown.
Speaker 5: Custom to space launches and failures say this one felt.
Speaker 1: Different that is crazy and not.
Speaker 6: Normal this one was more of like like more of a violent.
Speaker 2: Shake so we were all, LIKE, whoa that's.
Speaker 5: Different Jeff bezos saying it's too early to know the root, cause but we're already working to find. It very rough, day but we'll rebuild whatever needs rebuilding and get back to.
Speaker 1: Flying it's worth.
Speaker 5: It Elon, musk THE ceo of Competitor, SpaceX saying most unfortunate rockets are. Hard the explosion comes just days AFTER nasa announced a nearly five hundred million dollar contract With Blue origin to carry out various missions to The, moon including the deliveries of a lunar lander and lunar rovers using a New glen.
Speaker 6: Rocket Blue origin had emerged as really a key player in NASA's efforts to return to The moon and really compete With china in that. Regard and so this, is this is pretty devastating to that. Effect and it, honestly it just increases the pressure On SpaceX to perform with The starship. Vehicle is it's a lot of NASA's eggs are now in.
Speaker 4: Just a single.
Speaker 5: Basket experts now predict, delays citing the loss of the, rocket but also the loss of the launch, pad which is the only one equipped to launch the new.
Speaker 6: Gun it takes more than a year to build These these are these are probably multi hundred million, dollars a billion.
Speaker 3: DOLLARS i wonder if there was foul, play and they haven't said anything but fear.
Speaker 6: DAMAGE i want you.
Speaker 3: Sabotage, NO i don't. Know a lot of people Hate Jeff. BASIS i, know that's WHAT i.
Speaker 2: MEAN a lot of. People you, know your bosseum, failed not how much.
Speaker 1: By the, WAY i.
Speaker 2: DON'T i.
Speaker 1: DON'T i don't THINK i heard that clip saying we will nobody.
Speaker 3: SABOTAGE i don't, know AND i always look at conspiracies and stuff like, that BUT i, wow that's. Crazy THAT'S i, mean can you imagine what that must have looked. Like it's interesting because there weren't obviously astronauts that were flying on that. Thing so thank god for, that BECAUSE i remember as a kid when The shuttle, exploded and that was still one of the most devastating things because you're we were watching it in our classroom and the thing blows, up and we're like that that's a. Problem, no this is this Is remember they were put their Challenge. Challenge they had a teacher that was going to go up for the first time a teacher was going to be on, there and so they had every kid that was in school watch it because it was history to see a. Teacher, no that's a non astronaut be up in.
Speaker 2: Space, yeah all.
Speaker 4: Right Another dirty today With Taylor swift And Travis kelsey's wedding just around the. CORNER i, mean we heard rumors it was going to be fourth Of july, weekend and we heard that's not the. Case, regardless it's got to be, Soon but everybody is talking about who is probably invited and who didn't get a phone call invite From Taylor on the list of yes they are, Going Ed sheeran and his Wife Cherry gigi. Hadid i'm wondering if she's going to Bring Bradley, Cooper Zoe. Kravitz there's no way she's Bringing Harry, styles is?
Speaker 1: She that would be.
Speaker 4: Weird the girls from The van Hiam Suki, Waterhouse Lena, gomez of, Course Kara delvin And chiefs Coach Andy reid all confirmed they are attending the wedding whenever it may, be wherever it.
Speaker 2: May vanilli And YOUNG mc.
Speaker 4: Said Dorothy, izzo the mom of Legendary Michigan state basketball Coach Tom, izzo has passed away just six days after turning one. Hundred her obituary says she died On may, nineteenth so a couple of days, ago at a senior living facility In.
Speaker 1: Wisconsin she was living near.
Speaker 3: Family but prayers To tom And loupe and the entire. Family tom's the.
Speaker 2: Best we love.
Speaker 3: Him this, year wasn't it Where tom, said you, know to one of the, players you can't my.
Speaker 2: Mother you couldn't guard my. Mother that's. It that's.
Speaker 4: Great and, lastly a new survey found that forty percent Of americans admit they've gone on a date just to get the free. Food this survey found that the average first date now costs about ninety three dollars sixty. Percent sedating is way more expensive than it used to. Be nearly thirty percent of singles have turned down a date because they couldn't afford. It and again that forty percent, SAID i said yes just BECAUSE i wanted a free.
Speaker 2: Meal audit anybody admit to.
Speaker 1: THAT i know friends who do it for, sure the date every, weeknight.
Speaker 2: Just so they can get a meal out of the.
Speaker 3: Deal, Honestly i've come to this conclusion that If god, forbid anything ever happened Where, chelsea you, know AND i she died before me or, whatever WHICH i don't even want to put that in the, UNIVERSE i would just want somebody just to talk, to like a. FRIEND i don't THINK i want a. DATE i THINK i just want a, companion so to. Speak they got it so hot, loss SO i would just do, dinners you know WHAT i, mean like as. Something, Yeah AND i know there's a lot of guys that just want to go out and just want to have fun with.
Speaker 2: Somebody that's what therapy is. FOR i don't want to go out with. Nobody that's LIKE i know they're using, me, right that's all, Crazy.
Speaker 4: Despert, Yeah, hey miss anything from, Today so go back and re listen on the podcast on The iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: App It's most in The, morning the.
Speaker 3: Thirty you're, calling, alright it Is mojo in The. Morning kuren is on with us in eure A. Winner, karen.
Speaker 2: How are.
Speaker 4: You i'm so.
Speaker 5: Excited i'm doing.
Speaker 3: Good oh my, god we're excited for. You it's gonna be a fun. Show neo Or. Akon you got a favorite song from either of those?
Speaker 5: Guys, oh let me love you That.
Speaker 2: No, no let me, know let me, know let me love you as A neil song to. Sing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Correct you're going to have a great, Time. KAREN i hope that you have a great rest of the. SUMMER i hope everything is perfect for.
Speaker 5: You thank you so.
Speaker 4: MUCH i hope you guys have a Happy.
Speaker 2: Friday thank you