Speaker 1: The twenty twenty six Progressive Minneapolis Boat Shows sales into the Minneapolis Convention Center January twenty second through the twenty fifth. Check out a wide selection of boats and voting gear, musty attractions and fun for the whole family at the full details, and find out how you can register for a new twenty four foot doc at doc now at KFA dot com. Keyword calendar. By the way, we have a high twenty ander sunny sky is.
Speaker 2: Today, Parker's here, Parish is here?
Speaker 3: Cast fight thousands high?
Speaker 4: Does this rise? Who is it? I was gonna ask me.
Speaker 3: It's called Flight to Fire?
Speaker 5: SUCHI the Lost Bill Whizz.
Speaker 6: Which.
Speaker 7: Prime Video shattered streaming records on Saturday with its presentation of the Chicago Bears versus the Three Bay Packers.
Speaker 3: Did you were thirty one point six one million viewers?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Yeah, pretty good, free streaming service, the most watched game in the platform's history, beating the Christmas Day game between the Lions and the Vikings.
Speaker 3: Which had been number one. How about that good game too?
Speaker 4: Man, that doesn't make sense. We were on Netflix. It wasn't a Netlis game. Maybe they're talking about streaming and streaming in general.
Speaker 2: Okay, I thought you mean just Amazon, So any stream Yeah, yeah, wow, got it. My Netflix was so blurry during that Vikings game, and I don't know, maybe it was really fine was last time, but it wasn't this time. And then I just changed it because you could watch it on the local TV too, so I changed it. But yeah, there's a fight too that did the same thing for me. Maybe was it Jake Paul fight or something like that? Crash the servers, too many people watching, this is what we got.
Speaker 3: His job broke. Yeah, he got man, that was a hard hit that'll wake you right up.
Speaker 4: One that crazy.
Speaker 2: And then the next couple of days after the fight, the dude that beat him almost died in a car crush.
Speaker 3: How about yeah, two people did, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, two of his buddies died into a car crush. He was in the car, I said.
Speaker 2: If he was sitting in the passenger seat instead of the behind the driver, he would have died as well.
Speaker 3: No kidding.
Speaker 4: After just winning hundreds of million dollars on a Jake.
Speaker 2: Paul fight or grease, I guess Jake Paul, right, I guess that.
Speaker 9: Hey, look a preposterous statement. Twenty twenty six. I'm gonna get in by saying this. I'm not the one here to nitpick.
Speaker 1: What.
Speaker 9: But as I'm watching this Mike Tyson's punch Out play through because I got nothing.
Speaker 4: Else to do shows a radio.
Speaker 9: I was watching it during the break he just beat the hell out of Soda Poppinski. Oh yeah, you know what I never noticed until I don't know, five minutes ago.
Speaker 3: You have a wiener.
Speaker 9: Do you know how many exclamation points are in the official title to Mike Tyson's punch Out seven two yeah, Which isn't it weird that one exclamation point is fine?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Then a lot of people use three as an option, right, It's like it's yeah, yeah, who the hell uses two to two?
Speaker 4: Is such a weird choice?
Speaker 6: Stars blog and yeah, he is like seven yeah, But the official title is Mike Tyson's punch Out two exclamation points, And I don't know why two feels so far and when three is like the standard.
Speaker 4: If you're going to go more than one, you go to three.
Speaker 1: I don't want to throw somebody that we all know and love around here under the bus, right, No, Uh, there's somebody who does a lot of the promotions graphics stuff around here, so Nick, yeah, and it does. It's bugged me, and I'm happy that I'm not the only one who gets bugged by it. But yeah, he uses two is a two exclamation It's a strange choice, Nikolas, and that makes no sense. It's one or three or none. Three is a weird choice. One's fine two?
Speaker 4: Who picks two? I just really liked that video game.
Speaker 9: I guess Nick Madden and Mike Tyson's punch out two exclamation points, like I said, though, I'm not here to nitpick.
Speaker 3: No, no, not you.
Speaker 4: When is the ball?
Speaker 5: Bull?
Speaker 9: Just got his ask kid for the second time. That's how far this guy is already. He's kicking some asks, just flying through the right.
Speaker 3: I was wrong.
Speaker 4: Wow, when was the when is the PST? Don't know, I don't remember. When is it normally March? A? March? Okay?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I have been told me yesterday. It didn't seem like anybody cared about the show anymore. And I disagree with them.
Speaker 4: He said that that's me, and I mean, ratings are pretty good.
Speaker 9: I care, Like we said a day or two ago, if you had told us ten years ago we were gonna work twenty five percent as much. But the ratings are going to be twice as big. I'd say, sign me up. That's Don Flamenco again, Chad. By the way, Don Flamenco for the second time.
Speaker 4: Now the why do you fight him twice?
Speaker 9: You know they got more different cult does the game went on and the first time you fight him, the ring is green.
Speaker 4: Now it's blue this time.
Speaker 9: Oh look out the game changer and his boxing gloves are like teal and he's still gonna get his ass kicked.
Speaker 3: Kill.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I guess that's green and blue, isn't it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a good color. That's a great color.
Speaker 3: Is it more green than blue?
Speaker 4: I think so.
Speaker 3: He's like a.
Speaker 4: Super super light blue. Yeah. Yeah, either way, he's just getting worked.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 4: Let little Matt cook, right, you gotta let him cook the kids, let him cook.
Speaker 7: Hey, hey, you sawser yes, sir. On the day in history, which is January fourteenth. In nineteen fifty eight, Peter Manuel Peter was arrested in Glasgow, Scotland after a series of attacks over t years. They think he killed fifteen people. Jeez, you think only America as serial killers, and I Manuel, who was born in America.
Speaker 9: Of course there it is, even though we have some dang even though we have three hundred and thirty or three hundred and forty million or whatever it is, we have to have the most serial killers per capita.
Speaker 4: The UK or England, isn't it.
Speaker 9: I don't want to click off this because I want to see the whole play through. But let me let me ask ai what country as the most serial killers per Oh.
Speaker 4: What do you think he's doing? I don't know.
Speaker 3: Camera money. I hope he's so rich you can't stand it?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 9: I think this is according to World at List. Dear God, check this out, the US has produced the most known serial killers three thousand, six hundred and fifteen. Because I believe you need to kill three people right to be considered a serial killer, correct sir, three thousand, six hundred and fifteen US, according to this, and I don't see when the data is updated. Second is Russia, so I'll take a shot if we have.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's got to be some un announced ones in Russia. Are These are not by the government.
Speaker 9: These are the ones that have been known serial killers. We're first with three thousand, six hundred and fifteen. Russia is second. How many do they have? Uh, fifteen hundred, fifteen hundred one hundred and ninety six. She's that's depressed. Then the UK with one ninety, Japan one thirty seven, South Africa won twenty three, and so on and so forth.
Speaker 4: So unstoppable.
Speaker 3: So one.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's not even close.
Speaker 2: For the best, God bless America, we get it done.
Speaker 6: Kill them anyway, great song, damn so.
Speaker 4: But he was American born and went over there and came fifteen.
Speaker 7: Stands himself as a career criminal early in life, and they think he killed about fifteen people. See this story makes no sense that I was going to say, wow, look, it's not just American.
Speaker 9: Then I was, Yes, Scotland's not even in that you said, Scotland Corisco, Yeah, not even in the top fifteen.
Speaker 4: No, not that he would. Maybe that's why you went there.
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe he was. Maybe they recruited him, well.
Speaker 1: You don't want to blend in with all the other cereals A good point.
Speaker 7: Maybe he looked at himself in the Marry's like, I'm never gonna be John Wayne Gacy.
Speaker 6: I don't know if he sounded like that, what do you think he sounded like? Probably very monotone, like oh, oh my god, you nailed it.
Speaker 3: He really did. That was maybe your best job job.
Speaker 4: Thank you? Hello, Yeah, thank you. I appreciate that. Excellent.
Speaker 6: If you had like a serial killer draft, who would you take? First of what? Can we trade picks?
Speaker 4: Efficiency? Charisma?
Speaker 3: And are we going for the championship or just would you you're going?
Speaker 6: Who? If you had to like, yeah, what's the point if you had like, let's say this is like Carlin's bit, But let's say you had like where you put all like the worst criminals and then you just let a bunch of serial killers loose and then after like if Arkham Asylum gets emptied, didn't get the streets, and like you have the most feared Yeah, who would Yeah? Who do you think would do the most damage?
Speaker 7: Mm?
Speaker 4: Juggernaut? No, that's that's a marvel. Give me Bundy.
Speaker 6: I think Bundy's up there. I don't think so. I think it's ver Yeah, Richard, Yeah.
Speaker 4: It was a lot.
Speaker 2: You guys tell me to watch that, Richard Ramirez one and I did and it was tough, terrifying.
Speaker 4: That guy's nuts. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Would you take him number one? Is what you're saying?
Speaker 4: I mean Domer. I'd probably take Domer number one.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Ryan Donaldson Department, Ryan Donaldson just texted me and said that Quasy would take Andrew Kunanan.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, brilliant.
Speaker 3: That's just terrible.
Speaker 4: Ryan. I don't get that, but I'm trying to man. He does not like the Vikings leadership.
Speaker 9: He doesn't, but he doesn't work here anymore, so he doesn't have to be here.
Speaker 4: Story Parker.
Speaker 6: Ryan Donaldson is working the draft party for the fan in the same building.
Speaker 4: Quays was it his first draft? And I think he basically called him that S word? Didn't he didn't he say? Quays? He ripped him on Twitter? What real hard?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 6: Uh, the s H word? Didn't he call him that? It wasn't that it the shooter? I'm not going to say it. How many letters? Is It's Hawk's dad's favorite thing?
Speaker 4: Ah? Didn't he wasn't it something like that? The shire. No, No, we did not call him a slot anyway.
Speaker 6: I think he called him something ever, said something about him that he's terrible at his job and he should be fired.
Speaker 4: Wow, they called him sauce. No.
Speaker 7: The best part about the story is that most people listening have no idea who rod Ryan Donldson is.
Speaker 4: Yes. Sorry, ever, Oh, We'll go back to Mike Tyson.
Speaker 9: Oh god, I had clicked off to look on Syria Ci.
Speaker 7: It was on this day, ladies and gentlemen, in nineteen seventy three, that the Miami Dolphins went undefeated. They completed the perfect season yep, despite a gaff by kicker Garro You Premian, what a name that has earned its own place in history. The Dolphins hold on to beat the Washington team fourteen to seven in Super Bowl seven. Capping is seventeen and O season.
Speaker 9: There you go, So that was what fourteen regular season, three postseason?
Speaker 3: That's right?
Speaker 4: Wow, yeah, Coach Shula.
Speaker 5: One of the coolest things that happened to me actually down in Florida was during my rookie year. I was always one of the last ones coming out of the locker room. As I walked out of the locker room, it was Don Shula was just standing right there by himself.
Speaker 4: That's cool.
Speaker 5: And He's asked like, oh, I was just hoping to maybe if I could I want to walk through the locker room. He's like, absolutely, Coach, let's go. So I gave Don Shula a little tour of the Florida Panthers locker room.
Speaker 3: That's really cool, man.
Speaker 4: He was that's pretty very nice.
Speaker 5: He was a very gracious, gracious Yeah, really really cool guy.
Speaker 9: Well again, it's hard to go undefeated, right in professional sports, it is, and I'm learning this firsthand because according to this super Macho Man is thirty five and oh with twenty nine knockouts and a little Max about to work in them. Yeah, super Macho's not a racist.
Speaker 4: We'll do headlines after this chattel like that segment.
Speaker 9: Yeah, not a racist, thanks, Super Macho Man.
Speaker 1: Hey, Wolls fans join us January twentieth, the Wild Bills an Apple Valley. It's a Michel of Ultra watch party with kfans Max Fuller seven to nine pm with trivia prizes and drink specials. All the details of KFA dot Com your calendar.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, final segment. It's almost over.
Speaker 4: Guys, almost survive.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you guys are almost done.
Speaker 4: Here we go. Well you're not done.
Speaker 7: Uh no, no, no, I mean you guys are almost done having to do this for the day.
Speaker 4: I love you doing this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, this is my highlight of my week.
Speaker 4: It's a delight. Yeah. He's talking to Mike Tyson boy. Yeah yeah, right, it's over.
Speaker 9: Tyson lost in round three. Yeah, so we got through the entire thing. It was thirty three minutes.
Speaker 4: It's pretty impressive.
Speaker 9: Probably saw a good half of it. Yeah, I missed. Uh think I missed the Piston Honda fight. I watched King Hippo get knocked out, but I wasn't keeping an eye on the fight.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Now it's time for headlines. Headlines, here we go.
Speaker 9: I give you the headline, you guys comment, and we move forward, shall we?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Man, sounds exciting. A TV series.
Speaker 9: Based on the Girl with the Dragon Tattoos in the works.
Speaker 4: That read the book. Everybody read the book. That movie was.
Speaker 6: Inside Oh yeah the movie.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's a yeah, the scene, Yeah, tough watch.
Speaker 9: I was in a movie theater sitting next to my mother in law during that scene, and that was awkward as hell. I saw with my old man. That's Chris is old man too. That's Chris's daddy.
Speaker 2: Oh with how many wives?
Speaker 4: About eight? Oh? Geez?
Speaker 9: All right, look, I know some of you are going to think I'm doing this just to hit the button, and you're right. The only reason I'm reading the stories just so I can hit the button. But it has to be done.
Speaker 4: Whatever makes you happy. Mini is a great day in Connecticut.
Speaker 9: She stands three feet two inches tall, which officially makes her the tallest female dog in the world. That's a huge bitch, well played. Yeah you had to read that. What do you aesaus?
Speaker 2: What do you call the fact that she's named Many but she's not many?
Speaker 4: That's a m It's not redundant. It's a coincidence. No, it's a why can't I think of that?
Speaker 9: I'm gonna start this play through over. Let's see here, glass, Joe.
Speaker 4: Is it ironic? I guess it would be irony, But there is a word for it, Quinci. Get back to us.
Speaker 9: Coment tales always point away from the sun because they were created by solar winds. Oh, so, next time Randy sends you a video, oh, check the solar winds. Check the tail before Randy says there's a spaceship in this comet and he's gonna, you know, the mothership is gonna abduct us and bring us to some planet zor lore or something. Just tell Randy, could you at least check the freaking tail on the comment Randy, pull your hands up.
Speaker 6: Do you want to know Randy's newest bit? Oh my god, Randy is convinced on August twelfth, the world will be without gravity for seven seconds?
Speaker 4: Oh sweet, what are you gonna do? He's convinced?
Speaker 6: Come on, he sent like eight videos yesterday, like NASA leak this bit about how on August twelfth, the world will be without gravity for seven seconds. Does he know how gravity works? I don't think so. But he thinks it will be gone for seven second.
Speaker 2: You gonna tape everything down in his home? He doesn't happen. You have gravitational pull. That's not even a joke.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we all do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's interesting. You know another fun fact. Planes have to land into the wind. So if you're playing golf, that's how you can know which way the wind is going, because the planes have to land into the wind.
Speaker 4: I didn't know that. There you go. Is that right? I didn't know that. I didn't know that.
Speaker 9: Back up twenty six How did Randy do in school? You went to school? He did pretty good?
Speaker 4: He did well. Yeah, so he has the ability for critical thinking, yes he does.
Speaker 6: Yes, wow, yeah, he also believes in centaurs.
Speaker 9: Wolf Not all right, Parish, I'm not trying to point at you, but look, this is this is in your past. But still think about this for a second, and this is this is at first it's going to sound impossible, but then we can do Then we'll do the math and figure this out. A guy got arrested after he was caught driving while twenty one times the legal limit. WHOA, Now you're saying that is impossible, right, Oh so he had been a rested so many times in the past with previous to UIs that his legal limit was point zero two and he was pulled over and the breathalyzer got him at point four to seven. He was, oh wow, able to move. He wasn't dead. Anything over point four is often seen as potentially fatal. He was at point four two seven, So twenty one times the legal limit.
Speaker 4: Holy cow.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 4: On the count of three, where was.
Speaker 9: This in three two one Wisconsin?
Speaker 4: That is the correct answer.
Speaker 7: Nice, He must have just taken a big goal for something, right, because that would kill a person.
Speaker 5: Yeah, A surprised that the tolerance we can build.
Speaker 6: I think he probably starts at a two to zero, so fifty miles west of Green Bay. Uh so, even by normal standards, that's five times over five times the legal limit. Cops say he was all over the road, kept speeding up and slowing down, almost slammed into a guard rail before they stopped him. He was so drunk they took him to a hospital at first, before jail, because again he's at.
Speaker 4: A level where he should have been dead.
Speaker 9: He is facing charges for drunk driving and driving without his court mandated interlock device.
Speaker 2: Probably not the drunkest he's ever been either, if he's getting behind the wheel.
Speaker 4: And I don't know how you can get much drunk or without dying?
Speaker 2: How does that work with like the percentages? Is that actually how much alcohol is in your blood?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Is that actually how it works? Yeah? Yeah, was that a dumb question?
Speaker 3: No, I really don't know.
Speaker 1: Basically, almost a half of a percent of your blood is alcohol. Yeah, yikes. Wow, yeah, that's a ton greasy greasy is right?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 9: Here, here's a little positivity when it comes to drinking. Oh good, What age do you think the average American starts to lose interest in drinking alcohol?
Speaker 4: Oh? Good question. Let's take addiction out of it.
Speaker 3: Ninety.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go fifty twenty eight, thirty five.
Speaker 3: You know, fifty I think is a good guess. But you know what, maybe younger because like forty four thirty.
Speaker 4: Three almost nailed at thirty two.
Speaker 9: My guess is it's you are now settled into you have young kids and obviously probably maybe ten years into a job, and you're just like, it's just not worth it anymore. So again, starting they're not saying you quit drinking at thirty two. It's just like, I don't really need to have this be my entire percent anymore.
Speaker 4: I got other things to worry about.
Speaker 9: So thirty two is the average age where you start walking away from drinking or you retire around then and really.
Speaker 4: Catch your strap. Yeah, you missed out on the good times.
Speaker 9: We're that a customer in Connecticut was walking into a restaurant and unprovoked was attacked with bear spray.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's not nice. Again, I just have the headline, they don't have the details.
Speaker 9: So I have no idea why somebody was randomly sprayed with bear spray.
Speaker 2: But did he look like a viral who carries around bear spray?
Speaker 6: Harry, if you leave the bells at home, pay Tommy carries around bear spray. To some people, bear spray is just aquadigio or.
Speaker 4: Cool water or whatever.
Speaker 9: Who knows. What are the kids wearing these days? What do you wear? For cologne, Parker, we asked you this. Whatever Taylor gets fab fab I don't know, probably just I don't even know the name of it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Americans say that guacamole is so often so good that eighty percent of Americans double dip into guacamole.
Speaker 4: Because they can't help it. Yeah, yeah, my wife.
Speaker 9: That's a famous Seinfeld reference right where that George gets caught double dipping a chip right at a I think it's a funeral, and he double dips the chip, and the guy loses his mind because what are you doing?
Speaker 4: You double dip the chip. You dip once, and that's it. You en.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but eighty percent of Americans say, even during cold and flu season, that they will double dip gquacam Only.
Speaker 6: You guys double walk them home. Yeah, what about parties or group functions. No, you get a plate, You get some on your plate. Yeah, take some chips. You stand around, You wait until you can tell everybody you're going to the bathroom, pull hockey, and then you're gone.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you hope you're The chip ratio is good.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm allergic to avocados. I can't Yeah, I can't eat them.
Speaker 4: Quack them on these outstand. But then if you get a bad quak, it's bad.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, that you gotta make it at home. It's a fine line, little garlic, little tomato.
Speaker 3: You're a bad walk, aren't you.
Speaker 4: What's the best thing your wife makes?
Speaker 3: Love?
Speaker 6: Uh Louis Louis Uh stove top popcorn. Oh yeah, it's outstanding, buttery, buttery, all of it.
Speaker 4: It's so good. Oh yeah, it's good and maybe the easiest thing on the planet.
Speaker 6: But it's also it's also very easy to screw up it is.
Speaker 4: It's a skill. Yeah. The popcorn she makes is outstanding. She's got good timing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you should have her toast.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she makes a good breakfast. Yeah, she's good on a lot of things. But what happened to your waffles? I miss I miss walking into work and smelling the waffle.
Speaker 4: Down the hallway.
Speaker 6: I don't want to waddle my fat ass down there, and there's no fridge.
Speaker 3: To put my yelled at.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got yelled at.
Speaker 6: Emily got mad at me because I stole the toaster.
Speaker 4: I'm on Emily's side.
Speaker 6: Okay, of course you think you've never none of you have ever been on my side. Well, she's very sweet. Oh wait, take that back. Hockey has hockey's been on my side.
Speaker 9: I was on Team Sauce for that softball thing. Yeah good, yeah, I just I don't know. Emily works her ass off. She's hard workers. She's a sweetheart. Everybody here loves her. She's the kind of gal that you like. You find out she's on a bowling team and you're like, I'm gonna go bowl. I want to hang out in bowl with there that that happened. No, I'm just saying in general, that's that's her vibe is like a friendly bowling team kind of a vibe.
Speaker 4: Paul of your hands. What happens.
Speaker 6: Like, let's say she quits like two weeks into it, I'm bowling for her. So the the but so the waffle is over. You're done with waffles because you don't want to walk down the hall.
Speaker 4: But I use the there's a freezer to put them in. There should be.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's they put it down the hall.
Speaker 6: Dude, all right, well then I will. Then I'll get some today. Yep, all right, So it's the freezer not the walking. Yeah, little column Ae, little a Columbie.
Speaker 9: Oh they find out, Yeah, I'll do it, aren't you know I'm not saying waffles are super healthy, but aren't you eating like some weird protein waffle's.
Speaker 4: Like gluten free they're supposed to be. I don't know, good for us, they're they're not terrible for you. I go ones. Yeah, I do like that.
Speaker 9: You're trying to be hell healthy but refuse to walk an extra one hundred steps.
Speaker 6: To go to the toaster fifty Yeah what? Here's why? And from somebody who has a routine like you do, and you do a lot of the things the same go on. When it was changed after about four years of doing it, it it messed me up.
Speaker 4: I hated it.
Speaker 6: I want to go in there, put it in, get my cup of coffee, come out here, do the things I gotta do. When that, when that timing is done, go back in there, get my waffle, sit back down, grab the stuff for you guys off the printer, hand it to you and then do that and then got screwed up.
Speaker 4: What kind of waffle is it? It's ah, the Kodiak No, but those are good. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I haven't seen this video and I have details, but ih, my god, you'll read this headline.
Speaker 4: You guys can tell me what you think Christopher.
Speaker 9: A guy proposed on stage at a concert, got rejected and then immediately got hugged by Scooby Doo.
Speaker 4: Huh, that's what this says. It says it's a viral video. I don't know. I haven't seen it. Have you guys seen this?
Speaker 9: No, A guy proposed on stage at a concert, got rejected. If that's not staged, that hurts, and then got hugged by Scooby Doo.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you're proposing it a Scooby Doo concert field stage. Yeah, hmm, I don't know people proposing weird places.
Speaker 4: Scooby Doo. Is he the dog? Yes? Oh man, oh boy. Generational difference. You guys watched.
Speaker 3: Stand would literally run home from the school bus.
Speaker 4: Really yeah? Wow.
Speaker 2: That was like our SpongeBob or something like that. I mean one of many, but sure it was one of the group.
Speaker 4: G I Joe never got in a G Joe. I got it in G Joe. I'm like, G I Joe was sweet.
Speaker 9: It was for people that were higher up on the cove Momoa scale, right, a little more manly, Sergeant Slaughter.
Speaker 4: I was watching Smurfs.
Speaker 7: I got an email from mister z Raving about how great. The Rotten Tomatoes.
Speaker 3: Awards were no.
Speaker 7: Boy, I was just looking through the whole list of Rotten Tomatoes Awards.
Speaker 4: Is that a real thing.
Speaker 3: I'm looking at them right now. Yeah.
Speaker 7: And it's like they made an awards thing just so they could give every movie made and every television show made an award, Like I can't believe, like.
Speaker 3: There is a.
Speaker 7: Best movie went the Sinners. Best Limited Movie went to Wake Up, a Knives Out Mystery, wake Up dead Man. Best Series went to and Or. Best News Series went to Pluralbus Fantastic. Best Returning Series went to and Or. Best Anthology Series went to Handle Adolescents.
Speaker 3: It's like like.
Speaker 7: Every there's so many different categories that every movie could have won Best Comedy Series. Our Best Comedy Movie went to Naked Gun the remake. Best Drama Movie went to Sentimental Value. I don't even know what that is. On and on and on and on and on. I mean, there's so many categories is unbelievable.
Speaker 4: H wow, everybody gets surprised.
Speaker 3: Everybody gets one.
Speaker 4: This was just this was just for the website. This was not an actual award show. It was just for the website, just posted it. Huh. Yeah, I didn't see Sinners. You guys see Sinners. I think it was fantastic, very very good.
Speaker 5: I watched a little bit. Nikki was watching it the other day. I just I caught a little bit of it. Yeah, completely originally, Yeah, it was good. Yeah, Michael B. Jordan's great playing two roles was cool. And Hailey Steinfeld. Yeah it was excellent.
Speaker 2: I finished Playerbus too, by the way, and phenomenal, phenomenal.
Speaker 4: Right, how about the final? What thirty seconds? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Right, I just want a cliffhanger. I was so mad there wasn't another episode or yeah already and it sounds like they're trying to go as fast as possible, but who knows how long it's gonna take for But man.
Speaker 9: That's a final thirty seconds.
Speaker 4: It's sweet.
Speaker 2: It's yeah, it's unlike a lot of things I've ever watched, exactly.
Speaker 9: That's different what Christian said about since completely original rap, I've never seen anything like Plurivists.
Speaker 4: It's awesome. Uh.
Speaker 6: Two women in California were arrested for allegedly using fake one hundred dollars bills to pay for two dollars to five dollars fast food orders.
Speaker 9: Now I'm going to take the side of them. I think that's genius. If I had a whole bunch of fake hundred dollars bills. If you go to a jewelry store and try to pay for a, you know, something expensive, my guess is they're more apt to be careful because they're selling you something expensive.
Speaker 6: The place that's going to care the least is a place taking a two dollars fast food order.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so even though it's a fake one hundred.
Speaker 9: Dollars bill and you're only getting two to five dollars out of it, I think the risk versus you're like, you have zero risk, but somehow they got caught.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're trying to travel away.
Speaker 6: How bad were these bills if they got caught at a fast food joined?
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: The old the old fast food scam before you would like write the mark around it to see if it was re because people would like they would try where they'd say, hey, I gave you a hundred, and they would try and catch like at a busy restaurant with maybe like a teenager would be like, oh okay, and then just hand you seventy five bucks and change. But now most places they put it on top or scan it with that market to see if it's really interesting.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you ever felt like you do you ever feel like you got scammed while you were working at dairy queen back?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, do you want to drive through or just no?
Speaker 6: I worked the counter, Yeah, and they would yeah, oh yeah, I think I tried that on. Well, they probably walked in and like, there's the idy. He doesn't know, man, he doesn't know.
Speaker 9: Let's let's hand him at twenty and see how long it takes him to keep exchange stone to the be Jesus which you were yeah, oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: You see the Shack video.
Speaker 2: I guess Shack has these restaurants and he went to go pay his own restaurant, and the guy at the cashier like check to see if Shack's money was real.
Speaker 4: Yeah, at his own restaurant. Love that.
Speaker 9: Best jobs in America, according to US News and World Report in twenty twenty six, Nope, nurse practitioner. They say the unemployment rate is less than one percent, so it's typical salaries one hundred and twenty nine thousand a year. So you make a good chunk of change and you almost always have a job. So job security pretty solid.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 9: Financial manager is number two, IT manager number three, Information security analyst four, and then a physician's assistant number.
Speaker 4: Five, So basically money healthcare tech. Yep.
Speaker 9: The rest of the top ten are medical and health services manager, software to a software developer, data scientist, speech language pathologist, pilot, and former hockey players.
Speaker 4: Oh nice, it's a good job. Yeah, good for them, doesn't suck. Not a bad gig, sauce. You're on this list, what.
Speaker 1: Pilot?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I was Yeah, yep, yep, yep, pilot.
Speaker 7: A big ten school is going to be debuting the largest video board ever used in a stadium dedicated exclusively the college football ahead of the twenty twenty sixth season.
Speaker 3: Illinois.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, it would not have been my guest.
Speaker 7: The new video board being installed at the south end of Geese Memorial Stadium.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 7: We'll measure sixty nine feet by two hundred and fifty feet and stretch more than seventeen three hundred square feet, making it larger than the video boards used by twenty seven NFL teams.
Speaker 4: That's a huge bit. That's right, it's a big board.
Speaker 9: It is so hand do you where does that compare to Dallas's bit? You said it's the biggest in college football.
Speaker 7: Like the biggest in college football. Yeah, but it doesn't. It just isn't twenty seven.
Speaker 9: Because isn't the one in Dallas, like the biggest in professional sports?
Speaker 4: I don't think so anymore. Cast it is, Well is a monster too, right the video thing.
Speaker 1: Las is the largest that is uh and then followed by Levi's Stadium in UH San Francisco.
Speaker 7: Oh my gosh, if you were I'm looking at this on bleacher Report, they have a mockup of it compared to just go to Illinois football if you want, at Illinois football and look at it. So they have what it looks like currently with the video board they have, and then what it's going to look like when they put to monstrosity and holy holy look at the size of that thing.
Speaker 4: Holy smokes.
Speaker 7: Wow, that's enormous. Like wow, I do do people I really don't know. Do people go to Illinois football games?
Speaker 4: Or yeah they're good, Yeah they're good. It's a cool college town.
Speaker 3: Yea, what city is a name? Champagne Champagna by a Champagne.
Speaker 7: Yeah that is cool, pretty neat, pretty pretty cool?
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 9: Yeah, according to this, maybe you said some of these numbers, but so they the top ten largest displays in college football. Illinois is gonna have seventeen thousand, three hundred and fifteen square feet.
Speaker 4: That's almost seven thousand.
Speaker 9: More than the next closest, which is AUBURNE. A lot of big ten teams though, in the top because it goes Illinois won Auburn two, Purdue three, Oregon four, Michigan five, Drunken Scanie six, and it's a bunch of other teams, but a lot of a lot.
Speaker 4: Of big ten in the top six. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Neat, that's pretty big.
Speaker 4: We go for as fall we had.
Speaker 3: That was just pretty big, is it? I don't know how Yeah?
Speaker 4: Pretty big? Yeah.
Speaker 7: Hey Parker Hell, I'm interested to see if you've ever seen any of these movies.
Speaker 3: Oh god, when you were when were you born? What year?
Speaker 4: You're not got a party like it's nineteen ninety nine. He was part of the Biscuit baby boom. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 9: Your parents probably were into what three dollars Bill y'all or significant other.
Speaker 4: I don't that's foreign language to me. They were both great.
Speaker 7: These are some of the most rewatchable movies of the nineteen eighties. Have you ever seen The Shining No, have you ever seen Raiders of the Lost Dark.
Speaker 4: No, do you know who the lead character and Raiders of the Lost Dark is? No? Damn, that even breaks my heart that a little. I can't even guess, Like the.
Speaker 9: Alpino the character the lead character and Raiders of the Lost Art no clue? Damn.
Speaker 4: What about the Temple to Doom? No clue? What about the Last Crusade? This is all the same character? What is this the series? Yes?
Speaker 3: What if I told you his first name was, Oh, this.
Speaker 4: Is Indiana Indian. Yeah, it's a great film. I haven't couldn't seen none of them.
Speaker 2: No, what about Back to the Future definitely have, like probably watched it once or twice. And I know the shoes because like, yes, that's like the holy Grail of of shoes. Like I always wanted a pair of those in the second one, Yeah, yeah, that's like the that was like the new Tech And then they actually came out with those basketball shoes and the Nike adapts and I had a pair and you could tighten your shoes from your phone. It was pretty cool, boy. But that's like as far as I get on it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And one more, have you ever you've seen die Hard?
Speaker 4: Right? Oh? Man?
Speaker 2: What about Jaws. That was the seventies though, but yeah, still, I know, like the like I watched The Office, so like I knew die Hard was God, it's you know, play in the Office. But I don't think I've ever seen Diehard. They say it's a Christmas movie. Yeah, that's the debate. Yeah, I don't think I've ever seen it, though, I haven't seen.
Speaker 3: Have you seen pulled Fiction?
Speaker 4: No? Oh standing, I mean flap Shot Taylor probably has. But Taylor, Taylor, you have not been doing your job.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 4: Revenge of the Nerds. Love Revenge of the Nerds.
Speaker 3: That's like, thank God, save the show.
Speaker 4: It's like one of my favorites.
Speaker 3: That's good.
Speaker 2: And I like those kind of movies like Breakfast Club I love, and Revenge of the Nerves and sixteen Candles and so maybe I need you need to go watch some of these again.
Speaker 9: You're you're only You're the only one on the show that we recommend things to and you go do them.
Speaker 4: I do you really do Crystal seen Jaws yet? No?
Speaker 9: But he was gonna go see it in the theater and I thought that was the right play, and he said he just missed the window in the theater.
Speaker 2: So I've just seen clips the Jaws and it doesn't even look real. It looks it's awesome. It's it's so shark stuff though, it's so good. Yeah.
Speaker 9: I watched it again with them the last year with my at the time, she was probably ten, and she freaking loved it.
Speaker 4: Well, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 9: There's only one second one.
Speaker 3: I like the one where the three.
Speaker 6: D Michael's four. The second one is okay because Spielberg was still attached to it.
Speaker 9: Then three is one of the worst movies of all time, and four somehow in the conversation for worst as well.
Speaker 4: Oh gosh, you only need to see the first one.
Speaker 3: Watch up in the Future.
Speaker 6: Three okay, Shaws, The Revenge, Rotten Tomatoes.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna say eight percent twelve two percent?
Speaker 4: Do you like it though? Right? Yeah, it's that's generous. I should have guessed. Eight nine No, Noon is.
Speaker 9: Next, Paris will see you on Friday for initials Park will see you in a week Season nine The Noon is next, seeing them all five thirty to nine Powers You want to tona fan?
Speaker 3: Hey, Renny handle running for this. You have to have a love you, be careful of you