Speaker 1: Welcome back to the Power Trip.
Speaker 2: Here's Rob Brazinski, our vice president of football operations, talking about the quarterback situation for you, Minnesota Vikings.
Speaker 3: It's just about exploring every potential opportunity. You know, we need to have, you know, a baseline quarterback play, you know, to be successful. You know, every organization does. Ko has talked a lot about j J McCarthy and the confidence that we have in him. You know, he's been through some adversity from an injury standpoint.
Speaker 4: He's a great person.
Speaker 1: He works really hard.
Speaker 5: The game is.
Speaker 3: Really important him and so you know, like any room, uh in in our building as far as positions, we want the we want the best competition. And you know, the quarterback room is there's no room more important. And uh you know we're gonna look under every stone to have the best option in that room with JJ.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Rob Zinsky, vice President Football Operations. Good dude, Yeah dude, good at his job. We're gonna figure it all, right, Parker, I hope.
Speaker 5: So can that be fun?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah?
Speaker 5: The championship? Oh yeah, yeah, that'd be sweet. We could use one.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, sauce you love the NFL draft, Yes, don't make a face.
Speaker 5: Do your poker face ready?
Speaker 1: Quit making faces over there place.
Speaker 4: That's it, that's your poker face. I'm Parker, Zach Andhawk. How many of the last six number one draft picks can sauce get without guessing incorrectly? For the Minnesota Vikings Vikings number one picks, number one Vikings number one picks? The last six, how many gigs?
Speaker 5: And I would say six. I would say six, but I'm gonna go five to be a little different.
Speaker 4: You think he's gonna forget one or get one, he's gonna miss one. Yeah, but I do trust you, saus Just so you know, fives and six is across the board. The last six sauce go.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 4: Last year was Donovan Jackson.
Speaker 5: That's one.
Speaker 4: Twenty twenty four.
Speaker 6: Draft was Dallas Turner and JJ McCarthy.
Speaker 4: That's two and three. Twenty three was.
Speaker 6: Jordan Addison, that's four, twenty two was Lewis Cne that's five and twenty uh one was well, twenty was Justin Jefferson, twenty one was I was Gladney.
Speaker 5: I think Gladney was a final answer.
Speaker 4: Five out of six is the correct answer, glad It gives it away, Gladden. He was also twenty twenty with with Jefferson. If I tell you the position, it's almost.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: Was it Kurt was twenty twenty one? Christian darrisaw it was Chris Christian Darrissa. I agree that was a good pick. Yeah, I was great. He's healthy football.
Speaker 5: Was it Kurt Bills?
Speaker 4: Who was the first round pick in seventeen?
Speaker 5: Was it Kurt Bills?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: I take that back. There wasn't a first round pick in seventeen? Who was their first pick in seventeen? He was a second round Delvin Cook? Was it k who was the first rounder in twenty sixteen?
Speaker 5: He was a wide receiver? Oh? Laquon Treadwell? Dang Right? Who was the first round pick in fifteen? Successful? Wayne? Wayne Bill?
Speaker 4: About fourteen? There was two of them in fourteen? Are you gonna answer him? Was not Kurk Bills?
Speaker 5: Pat?
Speaker 4: There were two of them twenty four.
Speaker 5: Two first round picks in fourteen?
Speaker 1: Come on, babe, you've got this? What am I'm?
Speaker 4: I said?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 4: It was Teddy Bridgewater and Anthony Barr nailed it. That's it, dude, you're an In twenty and thirteen we had three first round pick Rhodes. It was Rhodes, Corderio Pattison and Sharif.
Speaker 5: Floyd nailed it? WHOA all right?
Speaker 4: Last one that we can move on. I'm just actually two more just had of fun.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 4: Twenty twelve we had two first round picks. Was Christian Ponder?
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 6: Twenty twelve was twenty eleven? Was Christian Ponder? That is dirrecty twelve. Sorry, Pat, I'll give you the number pick. They were in middle help. One of them was the fourth pick, one was twenty ninth. Well, twenty ninth was Harrison Smith and the fourth pick was Matt Khalil.
Speaker 5: Kid's a freak. Damn keep going?
Speaker 4: What are you gonna do? We had no first round pick in twenty ten, but we had two second rounders butt cracks. Name those two butt cracks. One of them twenty ten was Eric Kendricks. One of them.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 4: Two second round picks in twenty ten, No first rounder? Oh boom it was. It was Chris Cook. Chris Cook and the other one's tricky?
Speaker 5: What position was it? Does that give it away? Probably you can get it running back? Oh?
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 5: Stanford Oh. Toby Gerhart. Toby Gerhart.
Speaker 6: Two thousand and seven was Adrian Peterson. Two thousand and nine was Percy Harvin. Sure he's pudgy.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 4: Two thousand and eight is tricky because we didn't have a first either. We just had a second round pick. How about this for a draft? We had a second two fifths and two sixths. Yuck, two thousand and eight it worked out.
Speaker 5: No, no, it didn't. It's never worked out.
Speaker 8: The next year we went to you know, yeah another following year after that.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 6: Oh, one was Culpepper. No, no, don't know.
Speaker 9: Oh.
Speaker 4: One was Bryan McKinney.
Speaker 5: No, that was O two.
Speaker 1: When was it deal with the he showed up with the camouflage.
Speaker 5: That was ninety nine.
Speaker 4: That was Demetrius Underwood with Dante.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Now you've gone on records saying the two thousand and six draft was our worst. Correct, That was Rasmus James And no, that was five the year after though. You've told me off the air multiple times that the that the Vikings blew it the most in two thousand and six, that was their most embarrassing draft.
Speaker 5: It's got Oh it's Chat green Way. No, he's really good. Yeah. Greenway was the best. He was awesome man.
Speaker 4: Anyway, all right, when was guards he taken?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 4: He was. I think he got drafted out of seven different universities but never caught on traded on draft Day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's time for a fan five on the power trip.
Speaker 4: The Gophers lost the number three Michigan seventy seven sixty seven closed at halftime, like at twenty two and a half point dogs. I mean, I'm not saying borrel victory at this point, but it's the third ranked team in the country. You got six guys the bench scored zero points. Kate Tyson played forty minutes. Again, I don't know what else they're supposed to do.
Speaker 9: Guy's gotta be tired, man. Yeah, those guys got to be so tired. I mean I was exhausted. I Grant went through knee injuries obviously, but playing twenty five minutes a night like so tired the next day and you know, the season ends and you're just like you need a vacation. So hopefully those guys, their parts in their minds are selling it because this is the this is the tough time of year.
Speaker 4: Three games to go in the regular season. They have a UCLA on Saturday, and then next week they're at Indiana, they play Northwestern, then we get the Big Ten tournament. So maybe just a handful of games left for this group, and then hopefully Nico can get some guys in here, get some transfer portal guys in here, and start over next year and keep building this thing up.
Speaker 5: Throw some chicken around, throw some chicken.
Speaker 4: I don't know if that means, but that sounds now. I want chicken.
Speaker 1: Give chicken in money.
Speaker 5: Oh I thought this was like a Glenn Taylor reference.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they call money chicken. Now, Yeah you never heard that? No, what does that mean? Like, where does it come from?
Speaker 5: I have no idea.
Speaker 4: I just getting that chicken, getting that chicken.
Speaker 1: I'm just learning the slang from now, and.
Speaker 4: I would just rather have chicken almost always. Yeah, if you give me money, I'm gonna buy chicken. So I guess either way it's gonna end up being for you.
Speaker 5: Here really is.
Speaker 2: Go for center for the bench talk. After last night's game, I am.
Speaker 4: Would you rather do than play basketball? Buddy? Times? They come on, are you excited for the next game?
Speaker 5: Not one body for Rell.
Speaker 9: That's funny because literally I had a teammate who was a center named Parrell Pain.
Speaker 4: Yeah he knew that, Yeah he knew related. This is the bench Yeah, when you mentioned the Pistons Pistons earlier, is your guy Dawson Stole in the Pistons system.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he has gone.
Speaker 9: He underwent surgery, I think two months ago now. He had an extra bone in his foot, so he ended up getting that removed. And I don't think he's back to plan, but I'm pretty sure he'll be back with the Pistons next year.
Speaker 5: And it's just one of those things where he's trying to work his way up. Great bit, yeah, punch out. Yeah, Oh, I don't know that.
Speaker 4: Oh was I just gonna ask, Oh, what's that? What's the G League pay? Is Dawson Garcia making in the G League for the Pistons? Don't know.
Speaker 9: I think, you know, everybody's different. I think like a base salary in the G League is like sixty five. I think that sounds about right, maybe seventy. But then opportunities for two ways, signing hip at ten's, you know, call ups COVID. That was like especially big when these guys were getting COVID and then you would sign a ten day contract and he'd make two hundred thousand dollars in those ten days or whatever.
Speaker 5: But it just keeps your keeps your name in that NBA.
Speaker 9: Pool versus you know, the moment you go overseas, you can probably make You're gonna make way more money overseas.
Speaker 5: Wow, But now your chance is getting called up to the NBA roster is a lot lower. Sure, yeah, but he's willing to do that.
Speaker 4: He's in the game to make as much money playing basketball for as long.
Speaker 9: As Dawson's a he's a competitor. He'll he'll want to play the game for as long as he can. And he's he's gone through a couple of little injuries, but he's a warrior and I think he'll he'll, you know, play the game as long as he's in the three on three system too with Team USA Basketball, So that's another opportunity as well.
Speaker 5: Summer Olympics. Who knows, but yeah, he's uh, he'll.
Speaker 9: Give himself a great opportunities and he'll.
Speaker 5: Make a lot of money.
Speaker 4: He's been two weeks in LA in two years partying with Johnson.
Speaker 2: Would that be ok, you guys question? Yeah, sure, that's maybe a real dumb question. I apologize. Why Why did the Why why isn't basketball in the Winter Olympics.
Speaker 4: That's a good question.
Speaker 5: It's a valid question.
Speaker 4: That's a really good question. I was afraid it's gonna.
Speaker 5: Be a dumb question.
Speaker 9: There's nothing to do with snow or right, Yeah, that's the only answer I can think of it.
Speaker 5: It's a winter sport.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, at least for us anyway.
Speaker 8: And for your side, right yeah yeah. Is it a summer sport anywhere on the outside in the park? Oh yeah, but no, that's actually I don't know. Maybe because they had it in the summer at the first time they did it and kept in the summer.
Speaker 4: But I mean, is there there are no events that don't have snow ice? Yeah, trying to.
Speaker 5: Think about it. That's a good point.
Speaker 1: There you go, that's probably the answer.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there you go. Huh.
Speaker 4: I mean what other snow or ice things are we missing? What else could we do?
Speaker 2: Dad driving yesterday on the way home at about eleven, so.
Speaker 5: My dad calls me.
Speaker 4: My dad's was at my sister's place and he was about to drive home and he's like, hey, let me know the roads are. So I I leave at about eleven and it's it's raining slush, Like my windshill wipers were having a hard time moving the slush off my and like, what is going on here? Then I get about I don't know two miles on three ninety four and then it's rain, true, just rain. It went from slush to rain within about I don't know two or three miles. Then I get to Rockford Road off A one sixty nine and it's a skating rink. The worst roads I've driven on in a one hundred percent. Everybody's flying through stop lights, flying through stop signs. And I get to the post office and I text my dad. I'm like, it's a skating rink. I'm like, if you can wait, just stay. The roads are all they're terrible bad. And then what By two o'clock it was dry and perfect, but there was a two hour window though at least where I was on the west side of the city's it was undriveable for two hours.
Speaker 9: I was driving on six and I was going twenty miles an hour. On thirty six. It was all ice, all ice, just literally pure ice. It was absolutely terrible.
Speaker 4: It just took the attempt to get over thirty two because when it was at twenty seven it was ice and that sucks.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 9: I should not have left when I left, because I was getting the freezing rain on my windshields.
Speaker 5: I couldn't see anything.
Speaker 9: I tried to stop but a stop light and had to just swerve off to the right, like it was.
Speaker 4: My dog slipped going up the stairs after they went to the bathroom. It was like sauce on a porch. Yeah, I couldn't not think of you when they were slipping and trying to get up the stairs.
Speaker 5: They were more graceful.
Speaker 4: Of course, you were always thinking what I do? Bizarre as I left.
Speaker 8: I left here about one yesterday and didn't notice anything like all the headlines. I saw the social media going crazy like and yeah, you wouldn't have known if you weren't on the roads.
Speaker 4: Right around at eleven o'clock time, I had a stop light where it went right way before. I was getting close to the intersection, and I started slowing down and I realized I wasn't stopping at all. I bet I pumped my brakes. I'm not exaggerating. I bet it took me thirty times to get it to finally stop. My brakes absolutely worked. Yes, they didn't go out. No, thank god, I'm a great car.
Speaker 5: Yeah you do. I'm glad you're here. Hawk I have the answer to that question.
Speaker 9: It was because the Olympics wasn't for like a professional players is for amateurs, i e. College players, And when college players were in their season, it was the summer.
Speaker 1: Okay, that makes sense. There you go, there you go.
Speaker 5: Yeah, good answer, good answer, and something to every day.
Speaker 4: What about like ice sculpting like Homra and Groundhog Day, the carved stuff and see who work Princess k the Milky Way, but not butter just do ice?
Speaker 5: Those types are sweet.
Speaker 9: Those types of sports are always like interesting to me is like you base it on the judges, like figure skating frustrating. Yeah, it's like you could watch an amateur watching a French judge.
Speaker 4: That's just yeah, you're over it.
Speaker 1: That's tommy.
Speaker 6: Yeah no no, no, no no no, he's air. All those sports you know what you're signing up for.
Speaker 4: But imagine if you're in one of those like big air competitions, you just rip this sick trick, you celebrate. You're like, I'm on the podium for sure, and then one judge was like, and that costs you a medal? What else was I supposed to do? That's got to be really frustrated.
Speaker 9: So interesting too, is like they get done, and they're just I mean, I love it the competition, but they're celebrating the next person that beat them out of a gold medal, Like I would be pissed, Like I'm so pissed this guy did a better trick than me, and they're just all steeze bro that was sick.
Speaker 8: Steve, I would steeze all American idol on the judges, like you don't know, men, you're fat so great.
Speaker 4: So, you know, like in team sports, like when the women and the men both ran and overtime, obviously, the team that wins massive celebration. The team that doesn't is sitting there in heartbreak. It feels so much weirder though, when it's an individual sports. So like what you were saying, like if you're watching snowboarding and there's one guy left to go, and so the three guys that are on the podium are at the bottom of the hill waiting, and the guy who is trying to get to the podium just biffs it hard. Instead of going like, oh man, I hope he's okay, the three guys at the bottom of the hill lose their mind.
Speaker 5: Hell yeah, yes he failed.
Speaker 4: It feels so much weirder to cheer for one person's failure as opposed to your your you know, victory or your winning.
Speaker 8: How about that shot of that that skear that missed that one little thing. And then the foreground is the guys like you know, the old man.
Speaker 5: Winter there, they're like, yes, my guy one.
Speaker 4: It's like you're just laughing in his face because he missed a gate.
Speaker 5: No wonder why he went to the woods.
Speaker 4: That was the best.
Speaker 9: Like the cross country skier that gets like thirty fifth place, but they break their own pr and they're fired up.
Speaker 5: It's like you're not even close to getting a.
Speaker 4: Medal, but you accomplish one thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly, that's the best of it. Man.
Speaker 4: Norway dominates cross countries.
Speaker 5: One guy won seven gold medals.
Speaker 4: Clabo yeah, one six or seven or whatever it was.
Speaker 8: That's insane. They will collapse right as they get past the finish line. That's gotta be so tiring.
Speaker 5: Is that Clabo? Yes or no? How you spell it's k l A E oh?
Speaker 8: I think see he follows them on it. Oh yeah, johannas oh oh, I do recognize that name now it's literally it's a purple search link, so it's absolutely I definitely opened it.
Speaker 5: Who the hell is Clabo? She's an actress?
Speaker 4: Oh got it? Okay, I agree. I don't follow him, but you will. Now somebody we know, oh, somebody we know? Read?
Speaker 5: I know who is?
Speaker 4: I got read?
Speaker 5: I got you all right?
Speaker 4: Headlines. Next more with Parker Fox and the Power. It's not Kurt Bills. No, it's definitely not.
Speaker 5: You can guess who it is. More of the Power to you morning too.
Speaker 8: After this on the van, just like the while, we're back in action with another Wild Wednesday, and you're shot to at tickets to Wild versus Lightning on March third.
Speaker 4: Just use the iHeartRadio app to send us a talkback.
Speaker 5: Tell us who lights the lamp.
Speaker 8: For the Wild first? When they take on Colorado tomorrow night. All the details are nipping that forward contest. I don't think Kurt Bill's is gonna be uh suiting. They might have some amazing hot tomorrow.
Speaker 5: It'll be fun.
Speaker 1: Well, well to blaze this job.
Speaker 4: What time is it? It's a twenty three, twenty three. We're almost there, baby, Yeah, you can go on go if you want. It's almost over. We got this, We're getting close. We just got this left. Now it's time for headline head lines.
Speaker 10: Headlines brought to you by amazing hot lots.
Speaker 1: Now that's what it's brought to you by, isn't it.
Speaker 4: What's it brought to you by?
Speaker 5: Nothing?
Speaker 1: Not yet then amazing?
Speaker 5: Now what it's brought to you by us? Technically sure we are bringing it aktually.
Speaker 8: It's really just Cory Well, thanks whatever.
Speaker 4: I haven't seen the video, but I heard Ben Maller, our guy Ben Maller on the overnight talking about this, and here's the story. You guys can maybe click on the video if you want. A soccer match in Istan bull got delayed after one of the players stopped to do CPR on a bird.
Speaker 5: The soccer ball hit a seagull.
Speaker 4: The ball hit a seagull that was flying by and it dropped like a rock. He did chess compressions and apparently saved the seagull. He handed it off to medics on the side. Then they got it to a vet.
Speaker 1: Here's the seagle.
Speaker 5: That's when it got hit.
Speaker 4: Wait, here's the one.
Speaker 1: That's how they call him over there.
Speaker 4: Saw So it sounds like chess compressions. I don't know if they did mouth to mouth on the seagull, but let's say you're you're let's say you're playing soccer with Little lou Dog and lou Dog just has the foot from God right like Pele, and he just launches a soccer ball into the air and it crushes the hell out of a seagull and it drops like a rock. Yeah, and a little lou Dog's like, Dad, I killed it, and you're like, lookout, sound I'll save it.
Speaker 5: Would you.
Speaker 4: Do cpr chess compressions, maybe even mouth to beak as Parker called it, would you do mouth to beak? So little lou doges kill a bird with his foot? Two things, My uncle Peter has a soccer ball from Pele. What do you mean, like he has an autographed Pelee soccer ball. So a soccer ball that he had autographed. Yes, so it wasn't like a game used ball or it was just a pale autographed it.
Speaker 5: Yep. That's sick. Yep.
Speaker 4: So at some point he'll crystalll inherit it. How does that work?
Speaker 5: I think?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: And uh yeah, I mean I would try, but I would be more proud of him than he has a sweet kicking foot.
Speaker 4: But you would try to save the bird. So he didn't devastate him probably, Yeah, mouths a beak or not.
Speaker 6: I mean, no, I think you just do this as we learn chess compression. I don't think mouth to mouth is a thing anymore. No matter what Tommy tells you, it's all this. You're not just to do mouth them out anymore. No, we learned it in uh infant CPR.
Speaker 4: You just do this.
Speaker 8: Actually, it would be a good training for CPR and a bird. I would imagine they're both very small. Yeah, yeah, yeah, are you suggesting we go what is going on? Knockout some birds? And yesterday I do chest compressions. Why are we killing so many animals?
Speaker 5: We're not this war saving? But yesterday, yeah.
Speaker 4: Yesterday we offered one hundred thousand dollars to kill a raccoum with your bear hand and you said no.
Speaker 5: Thanks, no, thank you. I'm not killing an animal. I would feel terrible one hundred thousand.
Speaker 4: I also, my effort level is minimum.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it would take a long time to get from the sideline to that bird.
Speaker 5: I think it'd be tired. Yeah, I'd be tired. You would call time of death halfway there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, if LOUI and I were out in the backyard, kicking a soccer ball.
Speaker 4: I would somehow be sitting on a chair.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a good point.
Speaker 5: And back to that wish there.
Speaker 1: Was the electric chair.
Speaker 4: Oh, possible.
Speaker 6: By me.
Speaker 5: Because you're in line for the throne.
Speaker 1: I gotta get ready. I'm married into the family.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna Oh yeah, you're in the family now, Paul, what would your king name be?
Speaker 5: Like Paul the what lazy Paul? Yeah? Probably Paul the Lazy? Yeah?
Speaker 4: What would hawks be? Um, it's gotta be something with slot machines. No, but to be sure, why not Hawk the Yeah?
Speaker 6: Sure?
Speaker 4: Why not.
Speaker 8: Leave the names to Hawk the Howland Maniac?
Speaker 5: There you go, Zachary.
Speaker 4: The cottage from Heated Rivalry is available now on Airbnb.
Speaker 5: Wants to go the cottage? I want to go to the cottage now?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: Thanks?
Speaker 4: Is that a big part of the storyline that they go away to the cottage. What does the cottage look like? Is it like a log log cabin? Like we're talking anyway, he didn't see the interior design.
Speaker 5: We're talking.
Speaker 4: We're talking like, are we talking a little house in the prairie? Or is as a modern.
Speaker 5: Modern, very nice Florida ceiling windows, Florida ceiling windows, marble countertops.
Speaker 8: Yeah, the countertops we're used.
Speaker 5: Dang, let's go to the cottage.
Speaker 4: My god, who are you talking to? The Opposite of that, Maury Povich wants people to stop tagging him on on social media because Bonnie Blew the whatever she is, you know, whatever title you want to give her, she recently got it on with four hundred guys, and this is going to shock you got pregnant. So Maury's like, I'm not doing this because obviously she was it. Kurt Bills couldn't want to know, could have been. Imagine, imagine you're there. Let's let's make this real for a second. You're there, and you're one.
Speaker 5: Of four hundred.
Speaker 4: You're you've made interesting life choices to begin with. If you're in that group. Can you imagine now that is that's that is losing the lottery, right if you're one of four hundred, but you're the one that got her pregnant.
Speaker 5: This is a beast game season.
Speaker 4: Three five heads.
Speaker 8: And by the way, not that he participated, but if he did, Tommy would be number four hundred.
Speaker 1: He's done clean up.
Speaker 4: I don't understand Maury Povic's logic here, though, Like he got very rich and made a lot of money and was super famous and stayed relevant for decades just by doing paternity tests. So now one of the most obvious paternity tests, Like, hey, find out which one of the four hundred it is. And he's like, leave me out of this. What are you talking about? Like, this is the bad signal, this is you, this is your thing, this is the exact person we should be calling.
Speaker 5: Absolutely a television show made for TV.
Speaker 8: Yeah, would be the only I mean, when's the last time he was no, no offense to Maury, but like relevant, Yeah, like right, get a Netflix deal off of this, said, cash.
Speaker 4: In did some wealth for I don't I don't know how this worked. I don't know ifall four hundred of them want their identities reveal. But all of the guys that are like yeah, I don't care, I didn't wear a mask or ding whatever. You get all of those guys to show up, and you have a great questions. You have Maury reveal the dad live on Netflix. I don't rather watch that then, Pacio Mayweather Hawk did they film it?
Speaker 5: Come on?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 4: Was it Kurt Bill's eighty seven? Yeah, he's got nothing else to do. My dad's eighty seven. He's asking me about the twins. Scuttle Butt and the bars got nothing to do well in all fairness is you'll know because your dad's getting older. No eighty seven year old should be on the roads when the roads are dry, let alone a skating rink. Right, we'll stay off the roads. Why does my dad stay off the roads?
Speaker 5: Trying to steal stuffy.
Speaker 4: Johnny Knoxville says that Jackass five is gonna absolutely be the last one. Yeah, No, they've said that a couple of times. But he's saying this is it comes off the summer Rocky. Yeah, those movies are great.
Speaker 5: Those guys are all messed up. Yeah yeah, man.
Speaker 6: I think Knoxville said that when he got hit by that bull. He like like it's like the worst injuries ever had. His brain is probably.
Speaker 4: Just me and the part.
Speaker 6: Now, like a lot of them are sober, so like the fourth one, they were dead sober doing a lot of those things. Like, yeah, man, they're funny.
Speaker 5: Man, I don't know. They were probably do a lot of drugs in their day. Oh yeah, got the hell accuse us?
Speaker 4: Why uh Sony is going to reboot its extended Spider Man universe. And this includes things theoretically like Madame Webb or Craven, all these movies that bombed and everybody hated Morbius, all those movies that were like this, These are terrible. They all failed, they all sucked. So Sony's like, we're gonna try this again. Who is it asking for that fock love Madame web right hard yeah, yeah? And Morbius.
Speaker 1: Yeah she's a madam.
Speaker 5: No, not that movie.
Speaker 1: She's classy man.
Speaker 4: No different film, no, nope.
Speaker 5: Uh, this is sad. Of course, this continues to get sad.
Speaker 4: But the reward for Nancy Guthrie now is up to a million dollars. Of those Savannah Guthrie admitted yesterday that her mother quote may be lost, So I mean they're convinced that she's dead or whatever, but my own mind. Again, we've had no proof of life right since she was taken about three weeks ago, at least not publicly.
Speaker 5: No, now it's up to a million bucks.
Speaker 6: I don't mean this in a mean way at all, but like you forget about it, right, like it you just the news cycle just goes on, and it's sad that like that was top of the page news and now like.
Speaker 8: I didn't think anybody though it was going to be this this long. Yeah, because correct, Yeah, just from the very beginning, such a bizarre story. And yeah, it just keeps on getting weirder.
Speaker 4: And yeah, all right, I need everybody to be honest, and then I'm going to give you the scientific recommendation. Okay, how often do you guys believe that you replace or cycle out your underwear?
Speaker 5: A lot?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 8: I answered very quick, explained that the dog sometimes gets into it and just rips it apart.
Speaker 1: What Yeah, like the.
Speaker 8: Dog goes through your underwear, well, I'll leave it on the floor or something.
Speaker 4: And why is your underwear on the floor?
Speaker 5: You know, could get to the bathroom.
Speaker 1: When you say dog, you mean your friends?
Speaker 5: No, no about the canine. So your dog chews up your underwear?
Speaker 4: They're dragging all right? Yes, let's say your dog Gough does not chew it up.
Speaker 8: Let's say it never. Then you never replace your underwear? What is this rosen Christmas or something?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: So once the year maybe I would Yeah, once a year maybe, yeaheah.
Speaker 6: I have like twenty pairs of show boys, so yeah, how.
Speaker 5: Long have you had them?
Speaker 4: About a year?
Speaker 5: And a half.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I had no idea any end insight? Are you going to stick with him for a while? It's probably not in sight? Relaxedn't worry about my own I'm asking how long?
Speaker 5: That's part of the story.
Speaker 8: Zack your hands up. Can I ask a question about underwear? It's not bad underwear? Are you going to ask us what kind of under you go to the underwear store right and buy the end where? And like it's in a resealable bag? Why is the bag is good?
Speaker 4: Question?
Speaker 5: Is this a stand up bit?
Speaker 4: I wanted to be.
Speaker 5: What am I ever going to use?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 8: And even like advertises on the bag, it's just resealable. It's like it's not like a vegetable. It's put it back in there using it. Maybe they want to use it when you travel.
Speaker 5: I guess cross briefs. I'm a boxer brief guy.
Speaker 1: Brief know they have a life cycle. I just kind of I don't know, you know when they're done?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: They I mean they start to never be clean.
Speaker 5: I can't get that brown. You can start seeing through it.
Speaker 1: I don't own brown underwear.
Speaker 4: So here's the answer, your Mico. No way less than that they're saying around six months. And here's why, peewee yuck, because washing your underwear doesn't get rid of all of the bacteria you leave behind, no matter how clean it looks, viruses and fungus and things like that. So there's science that back set up in there. The general advice online is to replace underwear after six months to a year, or about every fifty washes five zero.
Speaker 10: So if you're so so if you have a if you have twenty, then it's probably more than that because you can wash each one of them fifty times ish, right, so your rotations more?
Speaker 5: Yeah, how do you keep track? That would be psychotic to be like, I've washed this parrot? Yeah, hey pee wee.
Speaker 1: Depends on whether or not you.
Speaker 5: At the auto show and we all laughed.
Speaker 4: You sure didn't even I did, didn't get on anything, Yeah the back of the urinal.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'd say didn't.
Speaker 4: I didn't into my own right past the lexus and just pete all over it in bloody And what did what did the lady that you saw tell you to do?
Speaker 5: Stop drinking energy drinks? And I did for about a month exactly? Is he dead? Almost?
Speaker 4: The mass market paperback market, you know, the ones that are sold at like drug stores and supermarket area. I guess basically getting phased out across the country. That's coming to an end. Nobody's buying them anymore, so they're starting to That's like the Parker's too young for this, Zach, You're probably too young for this as well. Like that's Fabio's wheelhouse, right, those romance novels. Like when I remember going to the grocery store when I was little, there was like that paperback toy slash greeting cards section at supermarkets, and I would go over there and I would buy an into Turtles, and then I'd see Fabio's long flowing hair on some romance smut sex. You know what I'm saying, is he still with us? Fabio is still with us. He's got to be what you're talking about. So Fabio, Fabio's got to be. Well, let's see, that was thirty plus years ago, forty so he was probably in his thirties. So I'm going to say he was. He's got to be early seventies Italian. He's from Milan, Italy. Really, I'll go seventy one. I was just there, this guy hogs yeah Fabio, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna guess he's sixty nine.
Speaker 4: Sixty six, sixty six, okay looking guy. Parker watched this video online. It'll make your day. So Fabio was famous for being just again on romance novel covers. He was he was like that guy, right, long flowing hair, open shirt.
Speaker 5: Kind of a guy.
Speaker 4: Right, And then you know your your aunt would read it and it was smut.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he got where was this?
Speaker 4: He was on a roller coaster her and got hit in the face by a bird. Oh yeah, And it was like the late night talk shows for weeks made fun of Bobby was getting hit in the face geez by a bird on a roller coaster, which is something you don't hear about, but it happened to him.
Speaker 1: The pictures of him with blood oliver.
Speaker 4: Yeah, obliterated by a bird.
Speaker 5: I wonder if you give him out to the mouth.
Speaker 8: All right, here we go, here we go watching them on the video show it to Parker. Yeah, look up, Parker, look at this guy.
Speaker 1: Here's the bird.
Speaker 6: Moved the audio Hawk, I do when Fabio got hit, I sure do.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Oh oh gosh, that must have hurt.
Speaker 4: Yeah, couldn't have felt. How great would it have been if it was right during the moment where they get the.
Speaker 5: Photo at the Oh yeah, that was great.
Speaker 4: Just a bird that looks terrified.
Speaker 1: Here's the bird he feels bad.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you can tell watch blood.
Speaker 1: I know, just blood everywhere.
Speaker 5: I wonder what kind of bird it was, the big Knockers.
Speaker 4: That's the name of the bird.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 4: Today is National Chocolate covered nut Day. Insert joke here, chocolate covered nut days. So like, uh, peanut m and ms.
Speaker 5: Sure there's one.
Speaker 4: Sure, yeah, those are great. Give us another example. Uh, oh those are the best ones. Yeah, peanuts are the best.
Speaker 5: That's number one.
Speaker 4: Like uhli bowl, No, that's wrong, roast anymore?
Speaker 9: Like the clusters that you get at like a turtles turtle, Yeah with cashew turtle with caramel and sure that counts.
Speaker 5: Yea chocolate and nuts. Rosie candy and.
Speaker 4: All right, I'm gonna be careful here. But uh, there's a guy from Iowa. He was uh getting interviewed for a job.
Speaker 5: If she got close to it, stiffed around and went, I don't like this.
Speaker 4: No, I think he wanted the job. My god, Rosie, this is going to get really dark really quickly. But stay with me for a second. Button just in case. So he during the job interview, admitted that he had underaged videos or whatever. Yeah, maybe not videos, but he had in possessions that kind of material, So you know, kill him right.
Speaker 5: This guy sucks.
Speaker 4: What job? Was he interviewing for janitor at a high school? Not a bad guess? He admitted this, right, somebody must have said, hey, you know, what's what's the deal with criminal past? Or you got any police officer nailed it? Sheriff's deputy.
Speaker 5: Good.
Speaker 4: He was interviewing to be a sheriff's deputy and they must have asked him about past crimes or is there anything we should know about?
Speaker 5: And he said what he did?
Speaker 4: And now he is facing thirteen different charges for admitting it. Job what I mean, terrible person and an idiots. He's both dumb and stupid. Did he think, oh, man, they're really going to appreciate my honesty if you're honesty right this way, mister officer.
Speaker 8: I thought like he had a record and that he was he admitted to a so he didn't.
Speaker 4: He's facing nude charges.
Speaker 5: Ugh, Iowa, Iowa, this is kind of sweet.
Speaker 4: A burglary suspect in Georgia was discovered hiding in the businesses air vent. Love the dedication, right, He's going to try to stay up there until after hours or something and then sneak down.
Speaker 5: Love it. Yeah, love it didn't work. No, it's like that movie, that roof Man movie. Yeah, with a changing table.
Speaker 4: Is that good?
Speaker 5: Do you see that? Hawk? I thought it was pretty good. Who else said they just watched it? Was Maxo Maxwell Man?
Speaker 1: Oh no, I haven't seen it yet.
Speaker 5: It's based on a true story of this guy who hid out in a toys r USh like, oh, yeah, I saw the previous I watched on the plane. It was actually quite good. H I liked it.
Speaker 4: Tonight is the fiftieth season premiere of Survivor. Yeah, man, that's still awesome. I don't think iantast ever seen a full episode.
Speaker 5: I'm with you, but it's cool.
Speaker 4: It is super good, and I believe season fifty has Mike White from the White Lotus o yecause he previously played on Survivor, so I believe he's back. They guy that that created White Lotus and writes White Lotus.
Speaker 5: Oh sweet.
Speaker 1: Tonight's the return of Scrubs too correct.
Speaker 5: Yeah, never really got into that show.
Speaker 4: I know you loved it, but now it's on ABC though, right, didn't it used to be NBC.
Speaker 5: Now it's ABC exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and I like all the main characters are back.
Speaker 9: It's crazy for me to think that you guys like had to plan a certain time yep, certain day of the week. I miss it to watch a show and you couldn't just like pull it up on your phone.
Speaker 4: There's still some of that, right, comes out every Sunday, like, yeah, shrinking is I love Wednesday?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's good.
Speaker 4: I like both. There are definitely shows that building it up and communally watching it together is awesome. And then there's other shows like Severans that are really complicated that I wish I could just zip this binge it so you don't lose track of what the hell's going on. Twenty four was outstanding for that was absolutely you didn't want to wait, No, you didn't want to wait. It was so good I would Yeah. Then it got real bad.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, all right, Let's see if Sauce can nail this. You nailed the NFL draft trivia earlier. Let's see if you can nail your other favorite things. Why your other favorite thing is my son and my wife even more than those two. Seventh Avenue pizza even more than Seventh Avenue Pizza.
Speaker 5: Wind donation, Nope, milk sitting on the couch, MLB the show, No Madden, not doing.
Speaker 4: What do you like more than anything? Except for the NFL Draft? My clients Center, No slots, slots, John creesel Hamburgers. Come on, man, this is believe. That's the trivia part. Shouldn't be what do you like the most? It's going to bed man going to bed ripping, Rosie rips.
Speaker 8: No, the Portrait Morning Show, No you, no sleep, No, No Matthews.
Speaker 5: And the rest of us get this.
Speaker 4: No, is he right?
Speaker 6: No fishing, my new family member over there, Hawk, no.
Speaker 4: Man ripping, the.
Speaker 2: Twins, amazing, psychotic blocking people on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the dumpster fire emoji. The only thing you.
Speaker 4: Like less than the draft is a combine?
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 4: Nothing to do with sports, pizza, nothing to do with food. Well under one guy Milwaukee treated to his food. Oh, serial killers, serial killers?
Speaker 5: I should that it did take to try this.
Speaker 4: It was on this date, February twenty fifth of what year did they catch the BTK killer Dennis Raider? Uh? Six? Oh very close? Oh five good guests?
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 4: It was sentenced to ten consecutive life sentences.
Speaker 5: I don't think he's going to outlive that.
Speaker 6: No, and he got caught because he felt he quit doing it for a long time, and then he I think he did it again and then he sent He asked the police if they could trace a floppy disc, and they of course said no. So we sent them a floppy disc with a bunch of information on them that would prove he was the b take BTK killer. And he sent it from the church he would go to.
Speaker 1: He was ready to get caught.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Yeah, he wanted the fame.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and the uh, the like forty five minutes of him talking about it in the courtroom is terrifying because it's like he's just talking about what he's.
Speaker 5: Going to do the rest of his day. That's his tarot one, isn't it.
Speaker 6: No A favorite is a weird way to put it. But give us your three favorites. Uh, Bundy love that dude, right, you're a big fan. Uh damer m M.
Speaker 5: And H.
Speaker 4: The one I'm most terrified of is Richard Ramirez.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he left me.
Speaker 6: He wasn't really a serial killer. He just dug people up and made stuff out of him.
Speaker 4: Gez.
Speaker 5: He killed a couple people like two, I think it was.
Speaker 1: That's not enough for you.
Speaker 4: No, well doesn't it have to be three to be a serial killer?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Three's the minimum, right, Yeah, he didn't kill three, I don't think so. Yeah a second, he didn't.
Speaker 6: What No, he just his bit was digging up graves and then taking the skin.
Speaker 4: And yeah, I mean, I'm not saying I don't like the man.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying, yeah. Interesting.
Speaker 4: Two murders confirmed, seven others suspected. Nine corpses mutilated in a partridge in a pear tree.
Speaker 5: That's the new song man he was. He was great recycled.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you drinking about it?
Speaker 4: And Parker, I know you're you know you're young, but you should know this. Let's play a little game. I named a serial killer. You tell me what state they're from. Okay, Jeffrey Dahmer.
Speaker 5: California.
Speaker 4: No, she didn't know that.
Speaker 1: He didn't know anything.
Speaker 5: I know any of these.
Speaker 4: What state does a serial killer feel like they should be from?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: Which he Jeffrey Dahmer's from Mississippi. So close, No, Louisiana.
Speaker 5: It's going to take longer to get just this and like close to here, Wisconsin. Wisconsin is correct ed. Gan is from what state? Louisiana, Iowa close to here, Wisconsin.
Speaker 4: Yes, ed Gan and uh Wisconsin pretty much yep, almost all of them.
Speaker 5: Really.
Speaker 4: The Kunanan Trail technically went through Wisconsin. Kill everybody in Wisconsin, but I'm sure he stopped at tom on the way to.
Speaker 5: Pennsylvania and New York and Florida. Wisconsin.
Speaker 4: McDonald's has unveiled their new Big Arch burger, which is now Johnny, which is going to show up on Tuesday.
Speaker 5: Big Arch Toffy's going to be get bad burger.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna answer my own question while I'm asking the question. I assume it's because of efficiency and continuity, but I'm a little surprised that burger joints don't roll out more special burgers than they do. My guess is it's just because they have a system, and adding something new to the system changes the system.
Speaker 7: But this looks great. I would eat the they're doing it. This thing looks like a heart attack. No quarter pound beef patties, three slices of white cheddar cheese on figs and pickles and sauce.
Speaker 4: Oh one thousand, fifty seven calories, which is more than three times the calorie count of a standard McDonald's cheeseburger, which is three zero three fat. Given a big Mac Big maximumly five oh nine, I would have guessed.
Speaker 5: My value there.
Speaker 1: Surprised there's a lot of bread.
Speaker 5: Yeah, don't eat the bread.
Speaker 4: There is no price info yet, at least according to McDonald's, but one estimate suggested it's going to be somewhere between twelve to fifteen dollars for the meal. Oh, I mean still though, man, fast food's expensive.
Speaker 5: Everything's expensive. Expensive.
Speaker 6: I agree. Remember when value meals at McDonald's were two ninety nine.
Speaker 5: That's riazy. Yeah, supersize me things, all of them.
Speaker 4: No, I mean like per trip one relax is the super size me?
Speaker 5: Was that actually real?
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, yeah, tell me about the supersize me.
Speaker 1: It's the greatest.
Speaker 4: It was the greatest.
Speaker 1: You can't believe how much food you got and how much drink you got.
Speaker 4: Yeah, medium, large and supersize and then it would be like thirty nine cents more to supersize.
Speaker 5: Why would you not supersize supercise.
Speaker 4: Your fries and your drinks. Yeah, supersize me.
Speaker 5: Let's go. That must have been a cool time. It was the greatest time to live. Yeah, supercize yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 4: And then Morgan Spurlock, who died last year or so. In the last year or so, did that movie Supersize Me, which is.
Speaker 5: A tough documentary to watch.
Speaker 4: He just ate only McDonald's for a month and it just devastated him.
Speaker 5: Yeah. What pop are you guys getting? Oh? I got every time? Every time.
Speaker 1: That's the greatest coke ever made.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's outstanding.
Speaker 4: You're not on diet cokey yet, you're too young. No, I don't drink anything.
Speaker 9: I don't drink any pop, but I know, like from high school, I used to maybe drink some pop, and I know how good a diet coke is.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it should probably be the first pop I would have if I were to drink and pop.
Speaker 5: But I haven't a pop in like five years.
Speaker 1: It's a gay weight drug.
Speaker 9: Yeah, stay strong, man, But you hear all these like people that are addicted to die cokes.
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, this guy right.
Speaker 4: It is. It is a gateway drug. You have a couple of die cokes in a couple of weeks, you're just gonna be like mainlining sun Cass.
Speaker 5: What about a die coke? Lime? Is that good too? Why would you make improve on perfection?
Speaker 7: Okay, if you just leave die coke out of a can, that's will just drop these nuts.
Speaker 4: And yeah, I mean.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 4: You guys? Do you guys know what a burger is the only fast food joint that starts with a W. What's happened Wendy's, Wendy's. It's gonna be on your Yeah.
Speaker 5: You got god?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that bits all over social media. It's so stupid, but it makes me laugh every time.
Speaker 5: You know, canvas canvas?
Speaker 6: No, no, oh god, this show is dumb.
Speaker 4: It's fun though. It was good to see man, Welcome to Parker. What a cool trip, man, Jealous as hell? That looks awesome.
Speaker 5: Italy is awesome.
Speaker 4: Every shot that the Olympics had, the wide shots looked spectacular, looked like a storybook. Kind of a spot manure for you.
Speaker 5: Yep, no doubt, I love it.
Speaker 9: We said, Hi, I will hopefully we can get her out of bed in.
Speaker 5: Here next week.
Speaker 4: Sounds good? Good, that would be awesome. Tell her to bring that metal. Yeah, no, I want to see it. I want to see it around Zacho's neck. Oh yeah, please, oh good, Yeah, we'll bring that to the cottage.
Speaker 5: I mean, oh hell, I mean.
Speaker 4: You can tell him and sitting down the whole time. Nine to noon is next tomorrow, five thirty to nine Tommy.
Speaker 5: Will be here. What else we got tomorrow? Ben leeber.
Speaker 4: Cast of thousands, Oh maybe even Ryan Jeffers via telephone from Florida as well. It'll be cool.
Speaker 5: Nine to noon is next up.
Speaker 1: Abdem enjoyed this beautiful day. This only happens one time.
Speaker 2: Take care of each other, everybody, it's hard out there right now.
Speaker 1: Check on your people, check on yourself.
Speaker 4: Love,