Speaker 1: Hey, a little feature called Winning Song Wednesday. So basically we all bring a song in and then we say, hey, here's my song. If you like my song, vote for my song, and then we'll play that entire song if it gets the three votes first. So I'll go ahead and go first. My song is probably goes back seven or eight years. Always like this song on Winning Song Wednesday. This is Dave's song.
Speaker 2: Say something.
Speaker 1: Show if you want to hear my song, you would call six' five one ninety NINE KDW b and, say, Yeah i'm gonna vote For dave. Song but you can't vote yet because we haven't Heard bailey Song.
Speaker 3: Bailey minus from A shaggy with BOOMBASTAK.
Speaker 2: O good, choice, Thanks. Jenny, YEAH i went with a very random.
Speaker 4: One but It's David art to let A crush AND i just go to.
Speaker 2: All, Right, jenny song is Crush. Vaunt your song.
Speaker 5: Is unlock A memory from your? Brain you forgot all About Blue cantrell hit him up styles.
Speaker 1: Funny she was my uber driver the other. Day we'll play the entire. Song, hello Uh bailey so?
Speaker 2: Sexy all?
Speaker 1: Right Hi katie W. B, hi what's your? Name who do you want to vote For, Ted justice For. Bailey it's a good Choice.
Speaker 2: Ted thank. You katie W. B what is your? Name? Casey who do you vote?
Speaker 1: For i'm going For jenny on the, Board katie W.
Speaker 2: B what's your, Name?
Speaker 3: Karen?
Speaker 2: Karen voting For? Bailey Mister katie W. B you're on the. Radio what's your? Name?
Speaker 5: Hi my name Is, Kate, Hi?
Speaker 2: Kate what are? You who are you voting for?
Speaker 5: TODAY i am voting for. TODAY i felt it when you got on the.
Speaker 1: Phone thank, You. Kate katie W. B winning Song? Wednesday what's your?
Speaker 2: Name? Jason who's got your?
Speaker 3: Vote?
Speaker 2: Bailey is that a? Win?
Speaker 4: Is play?
Speaker 3: It?
Speaker 4: After?
Speaker 1: Though arizona on the seventh Of november see one more?
Speaker 2: Time WHAT i, said he's got a concert That i'm gonna go see him On november. Seventh, well, hot, WOW i know who's still? Performing Shaggy genuine is gonna be.
Speaker 1: There, wait who's the lineup Against Shaggy genuine and Who pitbull.
Speaker 5: World?
Speaker 2: Wide? Boom mister will w whant to step up in the. Room i'm a, okay let me know what you're. Done all, Right thank you very.
Speaker 1: Much your song will be coming up next after we take a break On KATIE wb For Winning Song. Wednesday you're gonna hear boom. Basting got a keyword for you For Sabrina carpenter always like just a few minutes away from winning and entering the keyword via the talkback feature in The iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: App so, over what up the?
Speaker 1: App and then, said this is a pre set you can listen like right there in your butt, pocket put in your air pods and go anywhere anywhere you're. Going you can take us along and win these tickets and just listen to the radio on The iHeartRadio. App oh, look there's a red microphone on THE kwb. Page tap that and say the keyword. Tears. Tears just say the keyword is, tears like in her song. Tears, yeah and that's all you gotta. Do and you're be entered in a flyaway trip To Los. Angeles you're gonna go see. Her sold out, show, airfare, hotel tickets are all. Included go do that now while you're thinking about, it because you're gonna get busy and you'll forget the keyword is. Tears bailey's song one On Winning Song. Wednesday thanks for all the votes For Shaggy.
Speaker 2: Miss The.
Speaker 1: Hey, reminder Psychic Gary spivey is gonna be on the show tomorrow Because Boo bash is tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Night.
Speaker 1: Dan we'll get your Boom bash tickets before the end of the. Show, basically it's really. EASY i mean people ask for. It we're like happy to get. You so it's not like, ME i don't think. Show we want to pack this. Place we want to violate fire. Code we want the Prior Lake Fire department to come in and be, like you know, what you got way too many people in. Here next, thing you, know they're. Dinner The Sexy Firefighter.
Speaker 3: Contest, yeah they got a boom box and they go play and then they'll be like it's rain and, Man.
Speaker 2: Hey it's rain and. Man just abs it all figured.
Speaker 3: Out.
Speaker 1: Ye, also we're doing what do we, say The Lamest Costume, contest The Laziest Costume contest two Dollars Grand, prize and the Forty. WELL i thought of this idea because vant was inspiring with a lazy costume.
Speaker 5: IDEA i, said if you can't think of, anything wear a shirt with a sign on it that SAYS i love ceilings and you're a ceiling.
Speaker 2: Fan see that's a lazy costume super.
Speaker 1: Lazy so maybe you wear just a mask and you're, oh, no mysterious like.
Speaker 2: A white tablecloth and you're a. Ghost.
Speaker 4: Okay i've seen a couple of like penny ones. Lately one guy had just numbers written all over a white shirt and people are, like what are? You he's, like you can count on, me, right all.
Speaker 1: Right that's super. Lame and if you don't want to buy a shirt and make pain him on your, face pay numbers on your.
Speaker 2: Face i'm.
Speaker 1: Done, Okay laziest costume, contest we will do that one as. Well two Dollars Grand. Pride wow S that is tomorrow With Boobat hang on your.
Speaker 2: Tickets jenny's been On.
Speaker 4: REDDIT i want you to think about this question AND i will answer. First if you had a chance to Tour heaven Or hell for thirty minutes with a tour guy that explains, everything which would you?
Speaker 2: Choose? NOW i am hoping That i'm gonna end up In. HEAVEN i, know almost, sinner BUT i.
Speaker 4: Do think That i'll end up. There so there's part of me that the curiosity is, LIKE i would love to see what hell is, like, yeah just to. See but the tour guys all always have like the ins and outs of. Things SO i feel LIKE i want the tour guy to show me your own. Heaven so WHEN i get, THERE i already have my. BEARINGS i know, where like the orgy parties, ARE i know, where like the dogs are.
Speaker 2: Buffet, yeah The chinese. Buffet.
Speaker 4: Yeah SO i THINK i would choose The tour Of, Heaven, david what are you going?
Speaker 1: With we're gonna Go heaven BECAUSE i think it's be. Incentivized like when you go TO i don't, know open, house they show you around the house and it's a beautiful. House they don't show you a dump and. Go aren't you glad you don't live? Here SO i would like to be incentivized to absolve my sins and get Into heaven via the Pearly. Gates SO i would definitely SAY i wouldn't want The tour Of. Heaven what about? You i'm Going, hell, man CAUSE i just want to see who made it down. HERE i want to know if my third grade, Bully Remington kelly made it down, here or if he's up In heaven And i'm gonna have to approach him, there or the.
Speaker 2: Guy is like a bully's name, too that's his, Name Redington, kelly third. Grade we'll never forget.
Speaker 5: You or if the guy that owes me fifteen, bucks which isn't a lot of, money but you know somebody that owes me, something see if he made it the.
Speaker 3: Hill, SEE i would say Heaven jenny as, well BECAUSE i do kind of want to know from the angels, like, hey AM i on the right path to get in? Here and if, not like what SHOULD i do to change a little? Bit and also the same thing with, You. JENNY i want to, know like where's the buffet and like what little like pockets of heaven are there THAT i can like check out now because.
Speaker 4: The eternity, now, yeah you want to know like the ins and outs and yeah out because you got to, think like the tour guide they've been there for a much a long, time this is.
Speaker 2: Eternity, Yeah OH i thought it was just like a, no it's just a.
Speaker 4: Tour i'm saying that like we're all hoping we're in heaven for, eternity but the tour is thirty minutes good yea for the tour.
Speaker 3: Guy the real question is is the tour guy going to be walking? Backwards BECAUSE i feel like that's what you have to do on a, tour is backwards and or they.
Speaker 4: FLOAT i was gonna, SAY i think it's more of a float institution fly. Backwards very, nice hard.
Speaker 1: Question you always wondered whether you get bored in. Heaven it's, like oh my, Gosh.
Speaker 2: Dad, mom it's so good to see you, again.
Speaker 1: And then, like you, know a couple of days, later you're, like, well it's like we talked about the. Weather my mom told me THAT i looked LIKE i could lose a couple of. Pounds my dad, said you, know you should have become an eagle. Scout you never became In so Is heaven going to become boring after a while or is it a timeless thing because eternity is a really long. TIME i, mean, sure you're going to hang out and go to the orgies and all that. Stuff after like you, know six months of orgies and buffets and scratching dogs and talking to your mom and dad, again is it.
Speaker 4: Going to be like don't you think? That LIKE i just imagine, that you, like there's no concept of. Time, yeah that's WHAT i. Imagine, Yeah i'll be right about.
Speaker 3: That.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah but then like there probably is a like a concept of time when you're in, hell.
Speaker 3: Probably and it's never ending and slow and like the little clock goes like.
Speaker 2: Tick, Well i'll let you, know you'll let let us know when you.
Speaker 5: Go that's.
Speaker 2: TERRIFYING i need to be a better. PERSON i don't want to end up. There Followed Dave father seasons to.
Speaker 4: Confess can you forgive?
Speaker 3: Me?
Speaker 1: No i'm, Sorry you're going to. Hell they Played CARDI b on the loud speaker on repeat and sounds like a party to me before we turn it t good, Question, Jenny, Uh let's Do dave's dirt and wrap things up On Katie. Be After dave's dirt is, over we'll open up the phones and get you boobash tickets for tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Night who's making a? Comeback who's been? Canceled and whatever happened To Ashley Parker? Angel It's dave's dirt On katie W.
Speaker 4: B all.
Speaker 1: Right Mariah carey warns us that it is too early For christmas.
Speaker 2: Music not. Yet NOT i said not, yet not. Yet it's not time. Yet Not according To cool ONE o, eight they've been Playing christmas music Since? July have?
Speaker 3: THEY i, mean you never KNOW i, MEAN i did go See White christmas At Chand house And Dinner. Theater it was, lovely, so but like it was maybe two weeks ago and it was a weird show to see in the middle Of.
Speaker 2: OCTOBER i was, like, YEAH i get, that but then you get all the warm and, fuzzy So i'm. Excited. Anyway we've talked.
Speaker 4: A lot about, costumes and there's like lazy. ONES a lot of parents are trying to troll their kids by being six to, seven so they just come out with A t shirt and one has six seven on. It but another one that some people had sent me WHEN i was trying to figure out is being an, ostridge which you basically just use garbage. Bags so you put it around like your mid drift, body and then you make your hand into a little beak and so you bend over into like a ninety degree. Angle you put your hand up in the air so that's the, head and then your legs are just like normal, legs and you just have a trash bag around your. Waist so there's another idea and a popular one That i've seen a lot on.
Speaker 2: Like TikTok and the lazy Costume.
Speaker 4: INSTAGRAM i, mean it is, lazy except for the fact that like if you if you really commit to The, ostridge you're bent over the entire.
Speaker 1: Night, yeah just a little thing, here you're Saying. Ostridge of course we all know It's.
Speaker 5: Ostrich, yeah but nobody says that that's the one That.
Speaker 2: All, Right i'm going to be. HONEST i didn't know that. One it's spelled with C. H but that's the.
Speaker 5: ONE i won't dang you. For people get mad at me BECAUSE i say What people get mad At jenny because she says Bar.
Speaker 2: Rista everyone Says.
Speaker 4: Oscarsa, right is it Really Ostrich?
Speaker 2: Ostrich, yeah IT'S. O.
Speaker 4: S tree R I C H Ostridge. Ostrich, Yeah i'm saying it was like a Gd ostridge in the.
Speaker 2: Show So.
Speaker 3: Brittany snow reveals that On The Hunting, wives the cast would get kind of sick before intimate scenes and if you're wondering, why it's because they were downing mince left and. Right so they were just downing. Mince and she said that because it was like mostly women on the, cast that the women were very mindful of each other and they wanted to make sure that it's, like, hey, uh we should put mints in our mouth so that when we're up close and personal with one, another, uh it won't smell. Gross and then they would also check in with the each other, constantly like CAN i put my hand?
Speaker 5: Here she.
Speaker 3: Said it was so nice and so different than working with men usually so mince On The Hunting, wives which was A bonker's show The winter.
Speaker 5: The Winter olympics is coming, up and guess who was going to sponsor Us bob sled and skeleton.
Speaker 2: Team that's your fav in mind flavor. Flavor, hey, yo this is flavor Of.
Speaker 3: Flave just to let y'all, KNOW i am definitely excited to be a sponsor of The Bob slid skeleton.
Speaker 2: Team, boy ye, gee it's going down for.
Speaker 6: Real i'm a.
Speaker 1: Sponsor i'm glad that he's still like doing his thing to be, famous you know WHAT i?
Speaker 2: Mean good for. HIM i just like a going down for.
Speaker 3: Real i'm a.
Speaker 2: Sponsor yeah, boy yeah.
Speaker 1: Boy you gotta give birthday shout out the big fifth birthday To. Quinn mom, SAYS i know you don't typically do shout, outs but she loves the radio and we listen every. Day i'm her mamaa and a lover so. Much happy, Birthday. Quinn actually we love doing. Shoutow we love. It there's still a certain magic to hearing your name shouted out on the. Radio so happy fifth. Birthday when it could be today that aliens are going to reveal themselves because apparently there's a very, large unusual comet that is just about to circle The sun and zoom back Toward.
Speaker 2: Earth and a lot of people think it's the Mother.
Speaker 1: Ship and the reason they think it's the mother ship because has funny dice at fuzzy dice in the? Window ye now so, yeah so they think it's not a, comet it could be a. Mothership AND i guess it's a universal literal thing to have fuzzy dice in the. Window so here are people talking about aliens Visiting earth?
Speaker 6: Today THREE I atlas alien. Technology you can't do the calculation of the massing rocks in industry space because this object is targeting the Inner Solar system and you know it will pass closest to The sun On october twenty. NINTH i got a text message the other day from someone who said that he is trading options on the volatility of the market with an expiration date Of october twenty, ninth in order to make. Money AND i immediately thought THAT i don't know if there would be meaning too money if this objects are technological After.
Speaker 1: October i've heard enough, anyway so probably not gonna, happen but just in case it.
Speaker 2: Does we. Warned, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: That's the, dirt brought to you by six one Two Injured heimer And Lammer's Injury. Law all right, now if you don't have Your Boo bash, tickets we're down to the. Wire let's get you your tickets right. Now if you're, Going i've, CALLED i can't get, through Or i've never had a, chance OR i can't. Win the phones are wide open right now six' five one nine EIGHT, nine kdwb and we will be happy to get you on the guest Lists For boo bash.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow night let the phone. Keep bringing there's only.
Speaker 5: Six lines there's one vaunt and as SOON as i hang up with, one person then maybe you'll.
Speaker 1: Get through you just gotta. Be, patient yeah just keep bringing and. Good luck we'll see You With boo bash tomorrow