Speaker 1: All right now, Billy Cunningham, the great American, on this Monday afternoon in the tri State. Much to talk about, so little time. Big statement came out from Mike Brown a couple hours ago, he says, among other things, Moeger. In the wake of the bengals sixteen six and eleven season, Mike Brown, the ninety year old general manager of your Cincinnati Bengals, says, we came into the season with high expectations coming off four straight winning seasons. He didn't add three straight no playoffs. That's a different matter. Took us to a super Bowl in two AFC Championship games. That was years ago. Mike Brown says he's sticking with the status quo. Tobin is back, Zach Taylor is back. Moeger. Your reaction this Monday afternoon, give me a full report.
Speaker 2: I have never been less surprised by anything in my life. If there's one thing you can typically expect the Bengals to do, it's maintain the status quo, right, And I mean it's true to me. It would have been shocking. It would have been shocking had this morning we've seen a statement from the Bengals announcing that they were moving on from either Duke Tobin or Zach Taylor. I think the most surprising development is the fact that Duke Tobin is actually going to make himself available to people in the media to answer questions on Friday. That is not something that typically happens. Typically, if you want to talk to Duke Tobin, you got to go to the combine. It's like the one or the one time of year that he talks, maybe aside from right before a training camp. I don't know how anybody, and I'm not saying this is the right thing, because I don't know how you have any trust in Duke Tobin to get this fixed. But I don't know how anybody who has even a remote working knowledge of how the Bengals operate is surprised to find out that they're not making wholesale changes, that they're not changing their head coach, and that they're not swapping out Duke Tobin for somebody else when Duke is as much a member of the Brown family as you can be without being a blood relative and an actual member of the Brown family.
Speaker 1: Well, now, going back in time just a little bit, the father of football died in August of nineteen ninety one, and that means Mikey Boy. According to Gary Burbank, Mikey Boy became the general manager for the next thirty years. The Bengals did not win a playoff game thirty years. They had the good fortune of drafting Joe Burrow within two seasons during the Super Bowl. The next year they go THEFC Championship Game. Since then, it's been a vacant desert. You would anticipate no changes being made. No changes will be made. I would point out also that the Bengals are going to stay the status quo, which means the smallest scouting staff and all of football. There's no official general manager. By the way, if you look on the website, there's three assistant gms. Mikey Boy has got to be the general manager. When you're ninety years old, you don't change your ways very often. Let's get into some facts on the morning talk shows that I monitor assiduously. I love that word assiduously that they're they're comparing Joe Burrow to a certain quarterback for Green Bay, Brett Farb. We took a fall so that so that Michael Strahan could get the record. Can you comment on whether or not Joe Burrow number one. Before he left, Pey Corey stood in the middle of the field, looked around left and right and everywhere is the fans are exiting as if Joe Burrow was saying goodbye yesterday afternoon. And secondly did he take a fall? And thirdly, in the news conference after the game, Joe Burrow seemed to be saying when asked what was the offensive blocking scheme, he couldn't come up. Come up with an answer. Deal with questions one, two, and three, please, So the first.
Speaker 2: One about Joe Burrow giving himself up. I think Joe saw what was going to happen on the play. He was going to get sacked, and so he did the right thing. Joe Burrow playing yesterday I thought was completely in totally reckless. To me, the game was won yesterday because Joe Burrow didn't get hurt is a Bengals victory. I think Joe did what he could keep himself out of harm's way. Miles Garrett was going to get his sack, he got it. He really didn't hurt or hit Joe Burrow. So I have no issue with what Joe did at midfield. I find that the whining by Zach Taylor about the fact that they briefly paused the game to be absolutely hilarious. A well prepared coach would have asked the officials, Hey, if this guy breaks the record, are you going to stop the game? Because there have been moments where players have achieved certain milestones or broken records and the game has been paused. So a well prepared head coach would have asked, if he breaks the record, is the game going to be stopped? I have no issue with what Joe Burrow did. He protected himself and by doing so, he protected the fortunes of the franchise. What was the second question?
Speaker 1: Well, that's deal with number one, because this wasn't I might be wrong, but the twenty three sack mark is not quite the same as forty one, ninety two or some other big of And excuse me, but after the game, the Browns knew there was going to be a celebration. The Bengals either did not inquire or the officiating crew didn't tell him. And after the game, Jamar Chase had a serious case of the Goo gou because they were marching for glory. They thought the game was stopped and it wasn't that. Am I wrong to say? That's not much of a record to stop an NFL game in the middle as the Bengals was six minutes ago or marching for glory, and who should have enquired sold the officials have told Zach Shuler, Hey, we're going to stop the game and have a big celebration. Isn't it a fifteen yard penalty if the Browns come off the bench during the game. What about that they.
Speaker 2: Didn't drive a car onto the field, and they didn't have a thirty minute They didn't erect a stage, they didn't have a thirty minute ceremony. They stopped the game for less than a minute to recognize something cool that had happened. And again, like, maybe the officials should have told Zach Taylor. In fact, they should have informed him, Hey, if he does this, the game is going to be paused. But I asked that question on the show yesterday morning. If it was on my mind, how is it not on Zach Taylor's mind? Hey, ref if he breaks the record, what's gonna happen? Is it gonna be perceied as normal or is there gonna be some sort of stoppage. As a coach, your job is to explore any in all scenarios and contingencies, Zach didn't do it, So you know, I get it. It's it's not like Drew Brees setting the single season record for most yards in a year, which the.
Speaker 1: New Orleans Saints.
Speaker 2: The NFL stopped the game when that happened. Maybe it's not a record quite like that, but it's still a significant statistical record, and I think there was a reasonable expectation that the game was gonna be paused. Maybe you don't think that that is the kind of record that's deserving of a pause. But if I was on the air yesterday morning wondering, God, if he gets it, do they stop the game? How was that not on Zach Taylor's mind? How is that not a question you asked the officials before the coin flip?
Speaker 1: You didn't do it. Secondly, my second question was some have made reference to the fact I monitored the video this morning that as the game ended, I saw the great number nine in the middle of the field kind of looking around, taking everything in as if he was saying goodbye. Did I read too much into that? Probably?
Speaker 2: You know, Look, the psychoanalysis of Joe Burrow has turned into a cottage industry, But I understand it. He's the meal ticket. This franchise has a track record of not only a quarterback telling them I want to go elsewhere, but a lot of players deciding I want to go elsewhere. The comparisons are going to be there forever. To Andrew Luck, Uh, you know, But I don't think Joe Burrow was looking around thinking, God, I'm never going to play here again. What I would say, though, is, if you are tired of the unending psychoanalysis or conclusion drawing that people are engaged in, as it relates to Joe Burrow, see what happens if the losing continues. You know, like Willie, you've you followed this franchise since its inception. There is a decades long history of players deciding I don't want to play for the Bengals anymore. Maybe they make their gripes known publicly. Maybe they don't make their gripes known publicly. Maybe they request a trade, maybe they hold out, maybe they threaten to retire. Why would Joe Burrow at some point be any different? And so I don't I don't. I don't believe that Joe is going to demand a trade. I don't believe that Joe is going to threaten to retire. I don't believe that Joe is gonna pull a Carson Palmer or an Andrew Luck not this offseason. But what happens if it's for consecutive non playoff years. What happens if again they're playing out the string. What happens if again Joe Burrow puts up good numbers, has superlative performances, puts his team in a position to win, and they don't. There's going to be a point where Joe decides I don't want to be a Bengal anymore. His contract does have an expiration point. The Bengals at some point are gonna want to extend it, and so to me, I start with that. When the Bengals go to Joe Burrow and say we want to extend the contract, that's not gonna happen when the contracts up. It's not gonna happen at the end of the last season he's under contract for. It's gonna happen sooner than I think a lot of people think. Is Joe gonna say yes, draw up the contract, let's extend it, or is he gonna say no? When when he says no, when he says no, then you start to wonder. Then you start to worry. So all of this goes away. If the Bengals start winning, all of this goes away. If Joe Burrow no longer spends time on the surgeons table, all of this goes away. If Joe gets a chance to compete in the postseason against quarterbacks that he knows he's better, then until that happens, you're always he's going to wonder to a degree about the future of Joe Burrow and the Bengals. And why wouldn't you?
Speaker 1: And the third part of my three part question about Joe Burrow rose this morning about seven forty five am as I'm monitoring ESPN, and there was one of the speakers talked about Joe Burrow's answers in the news conference into which he was asked kind of implicitly about a Brett farre moment when he took a dive for Michael Strahan, and the look on Joe Burrow's face was priceless. It was like, well, let me think about that. He's going left and right, left and right. Bright guy, a savant when it comes to football. He couldn't recall the play he couldn't recall the blocking scheme. He wasn't sure what happened, and there was some snickering in the room. Was that revealing or was that a moment in time we're going to forget.
Speaker 2: It's probably revealing. At the end of the day, think of all of the issues that plagued the Cincinnati Bengals, Think of all of the things they have to get done this offseason. I believe if the Bengals are going to win a title with Joe Burrow as the quarterback, this offseason will be the reason why. And so to me, that highlights the importance of what's ahead in the coming weeks and months. If they fail, if they draft poorly again, if they whiff in free agency, if they don't have a productive offseason, I believe the Bengals will fail to win a Super Bowl Joe Burrow as the quarterback, And if they win one while he's the QB, I believe this offseason is going to be the major reason why. So think of all of the things that have to get done, Think of all of the issues this franchise has right now, as it relates to the roster, as it relates to its relationship with the public at the end of the day, who cares about one play in a game that I've already forgotten about? Like legitimately, If your biggest takeaway today is god, Joe Burrow took a dive to allow Miles Garrett to set the sack record, Okay, fine, so what big deal? What harm did it do? Did it cost them a game that mattered? They came back and took a lead by the way later in the fourth quarter, So I'm I'm sorry if the big takeaway on a day where the Bengals decide we're going to announce that we're bringing back Duke Tobin, who was responsible for a roster that's stunk this year, and we're bringing back a pretty unpopular head coach who at times seems to be in over his head. If the big takeaway today is g Joe Burrow took a dive in a game that didn't count. Your priorities are different than mine.
Speaker 1: Let's talk briefly. I know this is sensitive subject for you as a UC faithful, but I think about Wes Miller, and I think about Scott Sounderfield, and I think about Richard Patino, and I think about Zach Taylor. So if you wouldn't be asked which coach is more incompetent, which coach is more in trouble, which coach is in over his head? Is that Zach Shula, Is it Wes Miller, Is it Richard Pattis, Or is it Scott Sadderfield.
Speaker 2: Well, I think the coach whose future seems to be in the most tenuous place is clearly Wes Miller. And I think if you've listened to him, certainly on Saturday after the Bearcats lost to tough one to Houston, you heard a coach who I think feels the heat, feels the pressure, feels the walls closing in. He's aware of what's out there. He's aware of how many years he's been at the University of Cincinnati, he is aware of the fact that he hasn't made an NCAA tournament, and he's aware of the fact that his team has six losses and is playing in a league that is an absolute bear. So Scott Sadderfield is going to be back for the twenty twenty six season. Zach Taylor is going to be back for the twenty twenty six season. Richard Patino is going to be back for the twenty twenty six twenty twenty seven season. Can't say that with any amount of certainty as it relates to Wes Miller. His team on Saturday lost a game that unfortunately followed a very familiar script where they tied the game with three minutes and fifty two seconds to go, and the next five possessions were a turnover, a turnover, a turnover, two miss free throws, and a turnover, and Houston wins the game. And losing to the Cougars on your home floor in a vacuum, no big deal, except when it's your sixth loss, except when it's at home, except when it's there for the taking, and accept when you have games on your schedule in the coming weeks that include the number one team in the country and the number three team in the country. You know, I like Wes a lot. I like them a lot, and have badly wanted this to work out, and I still hold out some degree of hope that it will this season, despite amount of evidence that it's not. But this was viewed as an NCAA tournament season or bust, and right now it's hard to imagine the Bearcats even coming close. And I think if they fail to even come close. Then, I think even Wes would tell you that his seat could not be any hotter.
Speaker 1: And I know Travis Steele might be available. He's undefeated the home of the Red Hawk in Oxford, Ohio. Could you see maybe Travis Steele coaching the UC Bearcats.
Speaker 2: Well, First of all, the job that he has done in Oxford has been awesome, and I like Travis Steele a lot, and I'm glad that it's worked out. You know, even the things didn't work out the way that anybody would have liked to Xavier, but I always thought he held himself in a very high class, professional manner, always been very good to me when he's been on our show, and so I'm happy for him in Oxford. I don't know, Bill, I don't know. I don't know what the priority should be in terms of what they're looking for. I don't know if they're gonna want to go outside the UC program again. I don't know if they're interested in people who have been a part of the UC basketball program before. I don't know. I do know this, your brother John Cunningham hired West Miller hired Scott Sadderfield. Those are not very popular head coaches. And so you're gonna have a lot of folks who say, well, gee, how many more coaches in the two most high profile sports? Is John Cunningham going to be allowed to hire? And I think John would admit right he as effective as an administrator as he may be. You're ultimately judged by the success that your programs have in football and men's basketball. And if you have two coaches who are unpopular and there you're hires, you are going to have folks who wonder should you be the person to replace the coach you hired to begin with?
Speaker 1: We have thirty seconds. Who's going to have the next winning season? Zach Schuler with the Bengals, Wes Miller, Richard Patino or Scott Soaderfield Looking forward to next year, which coach will win the majority of their games?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know who Scott Saderfield's quarterback is.
Speaker 3: Going to be.
Speaker 1: He's a Texas text.
Speaker 2: By the way, Xavier has a very uphill battle in the Big East. We saw them fight but lose to De Paul on Saturday. UC's battle, you see's road in the Big twelve is going to be arduous at best. It's hard for me to imagine They're going to win more games than they lose in the Big twelve. Oh, if I had to bet on one of those entities to have more wins and losses last year, as much as people are going to shake their head, I would say the Bengals, because I've seen them have four consecutive winning seasons with Zach Taylor as the head coach.
Speaker 1: They got to allows the schedule next year too. They got a week schedule.
Speaker 2: Next year, six six. The defense.
Speaker 1: Well, Moo, keep drinking, keep smoking, whatever it takes to get through these games. And Moager, once again, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show this Monday afternoon. Mo You're a great American. Thank you.
Speaker 2: I try my best.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Willie God bless America. Let's continue with more Rob Sanders' schedule next at your home with the Bengals News Radio seven hundred WLW. Bye Billy Cunningham, the great American. My most frequent guest of the year twenty twenty five was the great Rob Sanders, who walks in the shoes of Joe Dieters and joining you and I now is that same Rob Sanders. And first of all, Rob Sanders, Happy New Year to you. Assume you had a good one. Want to talk about driver's licenses and Ucky, you want to talk about Somali's We want to talk about violence. And first of all, Rob Sanders, you sent me a story which I had read in the background out of Louisville about the court orders Kentucky to release records and driver's license fraud investigation. And I'm thinking about what's happening in California and your buddy, any Basher, the governor of Kentucky, is withholding records about this. Can you put some meat on those bones?
Speaker 3: Well, Willie, thanks for having me back on. It's nice to get off to a great start, coming out hot, right out of the gate, one for one so far this year in twenty twenty six of the Bill Cunningham Show. And it's always a pleasure to be on with you. Yet we've got a brewing scandal, hopefully not quite as big as what they got going on in Minnesota and what I hear riumors might be going on in Ohio as well. But here in Kentucky, we had people working in the Transportation Cabinet, the office specifically where they were handing out driver's licenses down in Jefferson, County, which is Louisville. Our most popular are Populous County in Kentucky for a small fee of two hundred dollars cash money under the table. It seems that some of these workers were handing out driver's licenses, these real, authentic Kentucky driver's licenses to people who are undocumented in other words, in the country illegally. And it is against the law for anyone illegally in the country to get a driver's license in Kentucky. But if you had two hundred dollars cash paper money, Willie, you could get it, and that would help you do all kinds of things such as title vehicles in your name, which you shouldn't be able to do is an illegal. It would help you get vehicle insurance, which many illegals end up getting deported because they crash into something don't have insurance on the vehicle that gets charged with the crime for that as well as the criminal damaging and they end up getting deported. But there's all sorts of identification problems that are created whenever an illegal gets a legitimate driver's license here. You know, growing up, I thought only under age kids tried to get these licenses, so they could buy beer. Turns out the Sheer administration, it's a much bigger problem because it really blurs the line about who's here legally and illegally if someone here illegally can produce a driver's license, suggesting that they are here legally, to make matters worse. To compound the scandal going on, the Basher administration has refused to turn over documents to news outlets that asked for the documents under the Kentucky's Open Records Act, citing a federal investigation, and ironically here I don't know of any state investigation, which perhaps that needs to change. If my good friend Russell Coleman in the Attorney General's office gets winto this, perhaps he'll start looking into it on a state level. And if we find out it was going on into other offices, because we have a Transportation Cabinet here office here in Kenton County as well, Willie, So who knows it could even leak up here to northern Kentucky if this was going on in offices other than just the Jefferson County office. But I can only imagine that a guy like Andy Basheer, who is angling to run for president in twenty twenty, I guess to be twenty twenty eight. Good lord, it feels like forever away, and yet we're already talking about it. But the guy angling a presidential run on the Democratic ticket in twenty eight doesn't want a scandal, much less a scandal involving illegal immigrants, although that seems to be very very common these days in states with Democratic governors.
Speaker 1: At the helm Well reading this story out of the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet, it says that cities involved include Lexington, Elizabethtown, Bowling Green, Covington, and many other communities. So this one clerk was taking two hundred bucks under the table. This seems to be saying that somebody in Covington is taking money under the table to issue driver's licenses. And Basher has used an interesting phrase to justify not providing the records. Butsher is saying there were vulnerable communities at risk. What doll does that?
Speaker 3: I guess it means if you're here in the country illegally, then you're vulnerable because you're at risk of being deported if anybody finds out that you're breaking America's laws and sneaking across our border. Illegally instead of doing it through the proper channels, with the proper documentation and the applications, the background checks and everything that required of those who come to this country the right way, the legal way. You know, that's something willing that we're just finding out about now. It's not just one clerk that was involved. If you read this lawsuit that was filed by a former clerk named Melissa Mormon. This only came to light because Melissa Mormon filed a lawsuit against the Transportation Cabinet down in Jefferson County, where she puts some sunlight on this, because when she had previously blown the whistle on what was going on in her office, they fired her. And that is in fact squarely on the Transportation Cabinet that they would take action to terminate an employee who was exposing criminal condom on behalf of Transportation Cabinet employees, as well as all the illegals that are illegally getting legitimate otherwise legitimate Kentucky driver's licenses. There's no way anybody would know that there was anything wrong with these licenses because they're produced with the same equipment on the same computers that I get my license on, and every other legal resident of Kentucky gets their license on. There would be no blurry backgrounds or shady pictures or you know, grainy state seals, nothing like that that would suggest that these are fake IDs, because they are not, in fact fake, They are just obtained through fraud. But this is emblematic of something that could be going on state wide, and certainly if we find out that it is much bigger than Kenton or than Jefferson County, then we'll have to open our own investigation here in Kenton County.
Speaker 1: Sounds to man, but Scher's Kentucky Transportation Committee said, quote the quote, the individuals who received the licenses that issue are in large part a part of a vulnerable immigrant community. And the numbers issued are almost two thousand issued. And that means get on the plane, That means credit, that means photo ID. That opens up the door to all kinds of rights as an American. I'm thinking about felonies. In fact. In a written statement provided to radio station WDRB on Monday today, it asks the US Attorney's Office multiple times if it can release details about the investigation. They've been denied each time, So the US Attorney's office, I guess in Louisville is acting as if there is something there or not something there. But when inside the Transportation Committee they're saying, essentially, this happened, and you've got a whistleblower, and you have large numbers of licenses illegally being issued. I would assume those are felonies.
Speaker 3: Correct, one would think so, Willie. I mean, it's very fact specific when it comes to what exactly happened and what degree of crime that they are. There are plenty of crimes that are felonies that could very well be involved. It gets a little tricky because you know, usually when we're talking about phony identifications, we're talking about criminal possession of a forged instrument, which is a Class D felony. However, these aren't forged instruments. These aren't phony instruments. These are legitimate driver's licenses. However, there's all sorts of other felonious acts that could be involved, depending on exactly how this scandal works. And you know, this lady, this Melissa Mormon, that filed the whistleblower lawsuit down there. This all started because basically she saw what her coworkers were doing, taking money under the table while they were logged into the computer system using her log in, which is a whole other crime in and of itself, making employees share their log in information like Moncolissa Mormon claims that she was forced to do, but she said, I don't want to be responsible for what you people are doing using my computer log in, and so she reported what was going on in Jefferson County. They were taking cash under the table in exchange for issuing phony driver's licenses to these vulnerable community members. But ulnerable what would make a community member vulnerable if what they were doing was not illegal. I can't imagine that anybody would be called a vulnerable community member here in Kentucky for getting a driver's license. It makes no sense unless what they were doing was illegal and could get them deported. Now, depending on I guess which side of the political spectrum you come from or what viewpoint you have, that's not vulnerable, that's criminal, And if you're committing crimes, then you ought to be deported if you're here illegally. But apparently some folks think that that makes you vulnerable, not a criminal. And that's where ultimately we just have major differences in viewpoints.
Speaker 1: Now page two. Cincinnati opened the new year in the wrong way. Triple shootings, A little girl named Queen was murdered in a playground in the West End. We have the typical comments of the so called mayor of Cincinnati. Have to have purival who can't make his car payments. He's had two car repossessions, and he says all the right things, but then doesn't do the things such as cameras, such as lighting, such as prosecution. I also would note that the County Prosecutor's office has decided not to seek the death penalty against Rodney. Hinton's attorneys have agreed as a serious mental illness, and so the guy who killed Deputy Sheriff is not going to receive the death penalty in Ohio. Of course, in Ohio there's no death penalty anyway, because the governor has refused to sign death warrants. But can you speak to whether there were triple shootings and homicides all over Covington and Kenton County over the long New Year's Eve weekends?
Speaker 3: Well, Willie, you know that when I get on the show with you and start discussing crimes that we don't have, I end up Jenson Kenton County and something horrible happens. I'll probably get a call as soon as this radio shows over from my good friend Chief Rob Nader, who always tells me to keep my mouth shut because I'm going to jinx this. But without commenting on what we don't have here in Kenton County, I will say what I saw coming out of Hamilton County was this horrible. You know, there was a mother beaten to death by the father of her child in Evanston on December thirtieth. Three people shot on January the second. I think at least one of those folks has died. As you mentioned the eleven year old girl murdered on a playground on New Year's Day. That stuff's just horrible, and it's only a matter of time until things like that find their way across the river. And we certainly don't want it here in Kenton County. I'm sure they don't want it in Boon or Campbell County either. It's been a much much quieter start to twenty twenty six in northern Kentucky. I think the biggest problem we have is people running from the police here in Northern Kentucky, mostly Ohio drivers. When they realized that we still enforced the law in northern Kentucky. There's still is such thing as proactive policing and traffic stops, and a few times when that has happened ready this year, the people the police were seeking to investigate with that traffic stuff have taken off running from our cops, and a couple of them have been crashed out and being caught. A couple of them have gotten over into Ohio, where they terminated the pursuits. But nevertheless, if we could just keep the Ohio drivers, or at least the Ohio criminals on the Ohio side of the river, we'd have a lot less crime, almost no crime in northern Kentucky.
Speaker 1: I would point out that there's been a five thousand dollars reward issued by the Feds if you can find the killer of the eleven year old or the playground in Cincinnati. Is disgusting. It's wrong. She died doing nothing that we assume it wasn't a target at killing. When I speak to some cops, I'm always thinking maybe there's some gang bangers out there who simply want to go after the children of some of these other gang bangers. That's not the case. It appeared to be one of the twenty thousand bullets that fly around Cincinnati every year that simply hit this eleven year old girl who was simply playing on New Year's Day. And she's dead and at this point, at this point, the criminal justice system, I guarantee you has failed her. I can almost bet you ten thousand hot FUDG Sundays that when the killer is eventually discovered, only about half are discovered. It's going to be someone with a lengthy previous criminal record, where the judges in Hamliny County had sufficient time to lock this guy up for a long time and they failed to do so. That's likely to be the case here. And as far as you know, we have shot spotter and Cincinnati that identified the number of shots fired and also the location. Does Comington need a shot spotter?
Speaker 3: No, Willie, I mean, I guess technically I'd love to have it because on the rare occasion that shots are fired over here, because it does happen occasionally, but I'm not nearly twenty thousand times a year in just a fraction of Cincinnati, because I know not all of Cincinnati is covered by shot Spotter. They don't need it in every neighborhood they need it in the neighborhood that are really plugged by the poverty and the violence that follows poverty. And so that twenty thousand numbers, while staggering, is only a fraction of what's actually going on in Hamilton County. But we don't have nearly the kinds of problems over here as they do on the north side of the river. And it's a tragedy anytime a child is murdered. But they have a child murdered, apparently caught in the crossfire between thugs or gang bangers over there shooting up the town. And she's doing nothing more than playing on a playground someplace that parents ought to be able to be secure in knowing their children are safe on a playground, and she catches one of those stray bullets. And that's just a horrific act that I can't even fathom what it must be like for her family.
Speaker 1: Well, the cameras and lighting would help identify perpetrators, but often not really. And I would point out also that the grandmother she was staying with, the grandmother, and the grandmother said the queen was a beautiful baby. She shined her light and everybody she touched, and she indicated that her granddaughter was staying with her for the holidays and was outside playing with cousins in the park. Where's the father, Where's the mother? Was it an intact family? And all the money we can pay through welfare that's available, it's not going to solve a father's love and a mother's love for a daughter. And Queen did not have to die this way. And it's happening not just in Cincinnati, but in every major urban city in America. It's not a racial issue, it's a behavioral issue. I would point out again Rob Centers. According statistics, the great majority of black folks are in the middle class. The great majority of Black Americans have nothing to do with crime. They're the victims of crime. And the few in their midst that commit all these crimes are given a Texas al Paso by the court system almost every urban area in America, but not in the city of Covington. If you had gang bangers in the city of Covingtons shooting up the town, they would be thirty to forty years down south for a long time. That's not the attitude. But once again, Rob Sanders, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. A brief comment if you can, about the Bengals announcement made this morning by Mike Brown. The statu quo will be maintained. Duke Tobin's coming back. Zach Taylor Shula, He's also coming back. Nothing changes, more of the same. We simply have to do better.
Speaker 3: Your comments, well, Willie, you know they call it insanity when you repeat the same thing and expect a different outcome. But all I can say at this point is thank God, it's only eighty days till Opening Day. I think pitchers and catchers probably report in a about a month, and we'll have to get together again for Opening Day. Maybe we can get the Bill Cunningham Memorial luxury box for that game, just that you mean, Seg maybe even Rocky Boyman. We can all sit in the lap of luxury there and watch the Reds beat the Red Sox and go one to zero for the first game of the season. That's me, I'm the optimist. I like to look at the bright side. I still wish that Nick Krawn the Reds would sign a big veteran bat that can hit the home runs in this little ballpark. We got across the river here and score some runs and help these young guys out, because that's the only way we're going to make our great pictures into winning pitchers is to part start putting more runs on the board. But it's time to look forward to the Red season, not back at the Bengals season. I'm sure there will be plenty of time to commiserate over the Bengals futility when the NFL Draft rolls around and we see what kind of disappointing draft pick we use after we get I'm sure what can I can only assume it's going to be a top ten draft pick. Now, I thank you for one out. We were going to get about sixteen, so we've moved up in the draft. Not that that seems to make much difference.
Speaker 1: Well, good luck in Covington, my home city, and once again, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show, Rob Sanders starting the year off right. Thank you very much.
Speaker 3: WILLI stay warm, have a great day, Thanks for having me on.
Speaker 1: Take care, God, bless Americ. All right news next to Jerhomidy Bengals News Radio seven hundred WLW. Probably Billy Cunningham, the Great American and once again a lot of fast breaking events. A couple hours ago, Ambassador and Mike Waltz, us ambassador in the UN, laid out the case against Maduro. And it's interesting how just about three months ago Maduro, the leader of Venezuela, talked about, Hey, gringo, come get me. If you think you can get me out of here, come get me, kind of fafo. And he found out what happened. Joining you and on now is brad Winstrip. He's now a private citizen, but he spent about twelve years in the Congress. As you know, he's a colonel retired US military, fought in the Rock. And also in February he was appointed to President Trump's Intelligence Advisory Board. And brad Winstrip, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And can you kind of lay out the case as to why we did what we did on Saturday morning Friday night against Maduro? Layout the case?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, essentially he comes down to several main things. It's for the safety of America. This security of America, the well being of America, and for prosperity for the American people. And what's happening within our hemisphere is a problem that we need to be concerned about then you can go back to the row doctor. And then they had concerns about this, that we need to protect our hemisphere, that it needs to belong to us, I mean, And basically what we did is this mission was a combination of military and law enforcement, no doubt. But it was to an extract and indicted criminal with criminal charges on drug offenses. And it was a tremendous success. And I think it's important to take a second back. And I guess maybe it's my military side that wants to brag about this, but there was no loss of American lives. They suppressed their air defense, they cut their power, they got past guards and unlikely Cuban defense. We operated from twenty bases using about one hundred and fifty aircraft. And you know, the guy wakes up the basically unelected a leader event as well. Ella wakes up in the morning and he's in his home and in the afternoon he's in New York in a courtroom. You know, this guy was indicted on drugs, weapons, human trafficking. He defied election results. Gonzalez Edmundo Gonzalez was a clear winner. It's basically a post election coup with communists type of support. He's a leader of what they call cartel ofv sons dealing in cocaine and machine guns. But you know, from our standpoint for the United States, this isn't just drugs alone. I get that, and that's important to note, but that was a big part of it. But you know, as a country, after nine to eleven we lost three thousand people, sadly, and we went to war. For twenty years. Under the Biden years, we were losing over one hundred thousand Americans to overdoses between ages eighteen to forty five. It's killing our next generation. And nothing was done or even said about it. Another Biden administration, for Madua, they had a twenty five million dollar bounty on him if someone can bring him in, but yet they did nothing. And so we're here. We are, We've got precedents. You've got people now yelling, oh, Trump can't just take.
Speaker 3: Us to war.
Speaker 4: This wasn't an action of war. And some people in Congress need know the difference, and not only that, this is not much different at all with what was done previously with Noriega and Panama under George H. W.
Speaker 2: Bush.
Speaker 4: Noriega was not recognized as a leader of the country. There is Maduro, But we need to stabilize the Western hemisphere from all this influence. And at the time of the Monroe Doctor and there was more the European colonies, we were concerned about them colonizing more. But now we're talking about communist countries basically coming in and de facto colonizing countries. But you know, you saw Kennedy actoring Cuban missile crisis. President Obama had a kill list. He actually killed American citizens. He did Milwaukee, and he just did that. And where were the voices yelling about that as they are now when we did something was clearly in the interest of the American people and for our country itself. There's a difference between more war and a military and law enforcement action that protects the US interests in our citizens. You know, was Reagan not supposed to go into Grenada to protect the United States citizens there in nineteen eighty three, Right, of course not.
Speaker 1: And I have a long list of Obama what Obama did in five or six different nations. He deployed almost one thousand drones, killed many American citizens. When it came time to have some recompense for Akabbo Afghanistan, that disastrous withdrawal. You were in Congress at the time, and he received some Obama received some information about some end of I'm sorry this is Joe. Biden received some information about the terrorists who were responsible for the terrible events at the airport, and Biden and Harris vaporized about twenty people, half of whom were children by mistake by using drones. They got some bad intelligence and killed a whole bunch of innocent people in Afghanistan. And there was no calls by the Democrats against Biden whatsoever. But getting back to Venezuela, you were on the Intelligence Committee and the Congress, you're on the Presidents and Intelligence Advisory Board. Now talk about Hesbela, which I found incredible. Years ago, it was reporting that Hesbelah had locations in Venezuela along with China. They were meeting with the ambassador to Venezuela just a few hours before the arrest, and also Iran. So does this isn't just South America, this is a Hesbela base, it is China and it's Iran. Explain that to the American people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, why is this okay? And why are you willing to turn a blind eye about it. Look, some of the cries that are are coming from leaders of communist countries or those that are in affiliation with communist countries. They're the ones that have something to lose here, because they have everything to gain by being engaged with dictators in countries, taking their natural resources, doing all these things so that they can have dominance within the world. And well, as the Monroe doctors said, not in this hemisphere, and Donald Trump is sticking with that. Teddy Roosevelt was behind it as well, we're actually doing something about it. But you're right. January second of twenty twenty six, Maduro is meeting with the Special Envoy of the Chinese President. It's so obvious what is going on. And you know, I've seen some Democrats give very poised responses, but very few, and most suggest that always about Donald Trump, and whatever Donald Trump does, we're against. Well, this is for the American people, and I think that there is more agreement to what has taken place than meets the eye. And I think that Mike Walls did a good job today already depending us in the in the UN. And so what is next? What is next with this is you know, we have to be steadfast and we have to be resolved in our efforts. And this carries the Cuba to Nicaragua, to other places that are in a similar situation. And we're going to give diplomacy a chance, just like Maduro had he had the opportunity. He had the opportunity. Maybe he thought we were kidding when taking out the drug boats, but we weren't. We offered diplomacy. He said no, thank you, Well, we weren't kidding. We have leverage right now. We have leverage by our successes, our success they are success and ran that this president says what he means, and we're doing it for the betterment of the American people in the long run and for the betterment of the Venezuelan people in this case as well. And you've seen other statements being made. President Trump is trying to help the betterment of the Iranian people with moving forward. So we say what we mean is succeed in what we're doing. And we need to see that ministers resign, not just go into hiding. The ministers and the Venezuelan government need to resign from their posts, and that might include their defense minister. They're an interior minister, or maybe they say, we're willing to come around. We should have a good military to military relationship established and we'll see what the new vice president while now President Rodriguez, what takes place with this new president and willing to change to say, I am not Hugo Chavez or Maduro. I'm willing to make some changes here. Let's have some conversation. Dismantle the whole affiliate with the Cartel of Sons, which Maduro was a big part of. He had protection from them, he had protections from the Cubans, he's got Chinese affiliates. All of these things need to be abandoned or they'll probably continue to see some type of action and they need to understand that it can and will take place. But I think they should be willing to give diplomacy a chance by what they've just seen last couple of days.
Speaker 1: And Colonel Winstrip, we had a conversation reported by the President about two three weeks ago in which he spoke to Maduro and he laid out what was going to happen. He said, you're going to you're indict it. We're going to seek your removal, We're going to seek your arrest, and he kind of laughed about that. Come get me. And then the President had called Airdiwan, who's the leader of Turkey, and he said to Maduro, look, if you want to get out of town, we'll provide a plane. You take a plane. You can go to Istanbul. You can live in opulence, much like the leader of Syria Assad is now living in Russia. You can get the hell out of Dodge. Stop the rug trafficking, quit killing Americans, quit dealing with Hesbelah, ignore what the Chinese are doing with illegal orders, et cetera, and you can get out of town and go to Turkey. So the president went so far Trump to say, we have arranged for you to leave, and if you don't go, there's going to be consequences. And that's when Maduro said to Trump, come get me. Speak operationally. Maduro and his wife lived on a huge military base in the middle and a giant structure, and there were hundreds of soldiers all around him. When I woke up Saturday morning and I saw that, I said, this is impossible. This is like that movie Air Force One, and when somebody was extracted from a from a from the Kremlin and taken and tried, and I'm thinking you got to be kidding me. Can you speak as a former colonel as far as operationally, what did Delta Force have to do to get to the point of putting him in handcuffs flying him and his wife out of the country Operationally what happened?
Speaker 4: Well, obviously details of these types of things you don't want to talk about, nor do I know all of the details, but I know the premise of what you need to do and that you need to take them off guard. So some of the actions that were taken were to suppress their air defenses. You cut their power. That's always a big, big factor in having success. You know, our special forces are very well designed and equipped to do things like get past the enemy lines. And in this case, you also likely very well know the layout of where you're about to go, just like when we went in and got Bin Lauden. We do prepare, and as it's been reported, this preparation has been going on for some time. So it wasn't like, hey, look we tried, now, let's try and make a military plan. These types of things are already in place for a long time. Our intelligence is obviously very good to know exactly what we needed to do and to pull it off flawlessly.
Speaker 3: And this is.
Speaker 4: Something that all of Americas should be celebrating as a nation. You know, if you think about when we tried to get the hostages out of Iran that were there for four hundred and forty four days and that mission failed in the desert, and here this is pulled off tremendously, as was the bin laden rain. But we did this without any loss of life, at least on our end, and without a loss of life. We actually extracted who we wanted so that it could stand trial. This is amazing, This is this is not what Obama did. Obama didn't extract people to stand trial. And these were US citizens killed them. Yeah, so you know, we really do need to look back and say thank you to our brave Americans on all fronts. Again, this was law enforcement as well as military combined. They made an arrest, is what they did. You know, a lot of times countries will arrest somebody for the United States or for another country so that they can be brought back to that country for trial. That wasn't going to happen because he took over the country, basically threw a coup after the election, and so this was the only way it was going to happen, and he wasn't willing to face charges or even accept a deal where he could live in luxury somewhere.
Speaker 1: Else they offered him, and he said, you can't do this. I'm the president. I'm in the middle of a Venezuelan military base. I have a safe room in my house with steel doors where it's reporting that Delta Force, which by the way, had replicas built in Kentucky, in the military base in Kentucky's so they practiced and practice and practice with blow torches. They were going to use blow torches to extricate him from a behind the steel door. So they had everything planned out. Before he could shut the door with mister and Missus Medora, Delta Force handcuffed him, handcuffed her. And this morning I see he appeared in federal court in New York City, pointed attorney has been taken over. And if I'm the leader of Columbia or Cuba, I'm thinking, oh my god, what's next. And so I don't know what's next. And for the media to say, well, what happens the day after, many times the day after is a disaster, much like in Afghanistan or in Iraq where you served. Can you give us a minute or two on the day after. So here we are a couple of days after and three four days from now. What's going to be happening in Venezuela. Whatever happens is going to be better than otherwise if Madora was still in charge. But how do you answer the question, since you're on the President's Intelligence Advisory Board, what is next? What is that going to happen? In a week, a month, and a year, what's going to happen?
Speaker 4: Well, this is me just speaking for myself on this, but you know, we hope that there doesn't lead to violent eruptions within the country, and I hope that those with foreign influence within Venezuela back down. You know, we haven't heard from the Chinese special envoy who was just with Maduiro. We haven't we haven't heard from those type of people, So uh, there, that'd be best to just sort of step aside and walk away rather than trying to repress the Venezuelan people even further with with some actions that may may be taken. So I think if we make it very clear, uh that we're willing to have diplomacy, then maybe there'll be some peace, uh for for a little bit. And amongst the confusion, I mean, it has to be terribly confusing within that country who's in charge. You're seeing some protests by some pro Maduro people, but the people that aren't our staying in their in their homes still and they yeah, smartly doing some of that. But I think that through diplomacy, maybe we can make some strong suggestions that some people either change their tune or resign as I was talking about. So let's hope that those things happened, the cooler heads prevail and others take warning and don't try and blow fire at the United States of America.
Speaker 1: Colonel Renstrip, thank you very much for coming this Monday afternoon on the Bill Cunningham Show. The future is brighter with the president we have and brad Winstrip, thank you very much, and may God bless you and God bless America. Thank you very much.
Speaker 4: Thank you. Bill.
Speaker 1: Let's continue with more news coming up at Jerome of the Bengals. And by the way, there's a big news conference on Friday at one o'clock with Duke Tobin. We're going to cover on News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 2: He does have to watch his ass.
Speaker 1: Oh hello, hello, quiet, and I'm broadcasting god, you know segment I think that was was that about Zach Taylor?
Speaker 5: That no, no, that was that was a trumpster somebody asking you Saturday when we attacked Venezuela and got you know who out of there with the old lady that uh, they said, well, who's next, like Columbia, And that's when he said that whoever the president of Colombia is, he better watch his ass. Can you imagine that like in like in like Marco Rubio and like like had a smirk on his face.
Speaker 1: The guy's funny, He's funny.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Imagine going to sleep in Caracas, Venezuela, in the middle of a big military base of a soldiers. You awake up the next morning in Rikers Island.
Speaker 5: Bengo right next to right next to Luigi Macaroni or whatever his Namecaroni.
Speaker 1: Yeah, MAGIONI give the end of the We've had many firings today, hopefully not you and I get us into the Stuge Report, please will he?
Speaker 5: The Stooge Reporter is a proud service of your local Tame Star heating and air conditioning dealers. Tamestar quality you can feel in Northern Kentucky. Call any what a heating and air eight five, nine, seven, eight, one forty eight twenty two spots.
Speaker 1: Will he Bengals up.
Speaker 5: They brought to you by Good Spirits, Winding Tobacco and Party Town were dry. January is covered with incredible selection of non alcoholic beers and wine. Celebrated any of their thirteen convenient Northern Kentucky locations. Cheers to a guilt free good time at Good Spirits at Party Town and Yes, Willie, the Bengals are bringing back Zach Taylor and director player personnel Duke Tobin. Owner Mike Brown announced a couple hours ago, despite finishing six and eleven, they will be back and mister Taylor speaks today at four point thirty. Mister Tobin will face the press in the media on Friday at one pm.
Speaker 1: Seg Man, What would Gary Burbanks say about Mikey Boy?
Speaker 2: Hike Boy?
Speaker 1: What would he say about Hike Boy?
Speaker 5: Oh, it would only be a classic, That's all I gotta say. That's all I gotta say.
Speaker 1: In August of nineteen ninety one is GM Mike Brown. He spent the next thirty years winning a total of zero playoff games. Right, what a record to build upon. Let's see.
Speaker 5: The Browns have fired head coach Kevin Stefanski after six years a two time two time NFL Coach of the Year. I don't think he'll have any trouble finding work. The Raiders. The Raiders out of Las Vegas firing head coach Pete Carroll after one season with the worst record of the National Football League at three and fourteen. They got the number one pick in the draft. The Cardinals have let go head coach Jonathan Gannon. The Arizona closed out the season with nine straight losses, and lou Anarumo is due to interview for the Tennessee Titans head coaching position.
Speaker 1: Weren't they seven and one and then all of a sudden they hit the crapper? I think yeah, I think they did. They only won like one game in the second half of the season or something, seven to one. And then also Atlanta let go Raheem Morris. They did that last night along with their GM He's out segment. I bunch it away on your good friend of mine, the great Number nine, Joe Borrow. Yes, sir, there's been speculation by the National media, and he took a flop in front of Miles Garrett. Would you care to comment on.
Speaker 5: The floor, He didn't take no flop. It it was just a matter of time, Willie, that Garrett was going to get to him.
Speaker 2: He was.
Speaker 5: You could have had five guys on him and he would have. He would have bolted through like you know who in the red Sea.
Speaker 1: Secondly, yeah, how come they stopped the game against the NFL rules and allow the Cleveland Browns to storm the field and lift up Miles Garrett on their shoulders like he was, uh, like he was some conquering hero for the twenty third sack. And Zach Shulan didn't know about it. He comments on that.
Speaker 5: He said he didn't know anything about it. The referee stopped the game. I guess it's a you know, they stopped games before with milestones like this, and uh, you know, and and they stopped it. They they didn't run any clock off or nothing, but uh, you know, it's like, I mean, if the guy gets his twenty third second he sets a record, I mean, you just don't go back to the huddle. You got to have some kind of celebration, and they did, and I don't know. I mean, it's it is what it is, So you know what what you Jamar Chase.
Speaker 1: Jamar Chase after the game was not happy.
Speaker 5: He said, well, he's going, well, that's true. You're right, I mean, but I mean, you know, you could look at it either way, will he? I mean, it's a it's a milestone that was it was uh, well he hadn't done it in like twenty some years since what JJ want, and then also Michael Strahan did it before that, so I don't know. I mean, it is what it is. It only happens here probably nowhere else, but that's the way it goes.
Speaker 1: How many times is a fifteen yard penalty assessed because some player is in the outside that white line on this Well that's true.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean they could have they somebody could have thrown a flag, but then they probably would have, you know, probably would have beat up the referee or linesman or something thinking hey, you know, you know, the whole team came out there.
Speaker 1: So it's like, you know, what, what's the deal here? You know, I mean, come on. Well, according to media accounts, the referee told the Brownies okay, you can have a celebration, but he didn't tell Zach shul Well didn't tell the Bengals shult I'm sorry. Zach Taylor didn't ask. He didn't say, Hey, if he breaks the record, nobody don't ask, don't tell. And the Browns won the game anyway because the Bengals took a lead late and then the guy that missed the field goal in Cleveland makes the field goal and the Bengals right now look terrible. Six and eleven not good.
Speaker 5: They got the tenth pick over all of April's NFL draft in Pittsburgh will lead more tonight on Bengals line starting at six oh five right here on seven hundred WLW. Another head coach at staying is the Colts. Shane as Stakin is staying along with their GM, so the Indianapolis as staying. And then the college football portal is open. Your good friend Brandon's Brendan Soresby, the former Bearcat quarterback, goes to Texas Tech, the home Joe Walter for a reported five million dollars.
Speaker 1: How much did Joe Walder put in that money? Because this was far He good the first half of the season. For the second half, he wasn't very good.
Speaker 5: He looked like me out there bowling Green Bowling Green transfer corner me MJ. Cannon has committed to the Bearcats. Also the Bearcats and Scott sanderfield Land Notre Dame transfer running back Jabryant Jabron Payne, former four star recruit. He's out of LaSalle, the home of the Lancers.
Speaker 1: Why is Payne leaving Notre Dame for the Bearcats? The Green led us a salvation or.
Speaker 5: What bingo get the latest on Xavier tonight took the loss at to Paul on Saturday.
Speaker 2: Not good.
Speaker 5: Richard Patino Show seven on fifty five krc NKU Coaches Show at seven on ESPN fifteen thirty, And of course the Bearcats how many how many they re up?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 5: Six, seven, eight thousand times by ten points against Houston and then excuse him.
Speaker 1: No chemistry on that team.
Speaker 5: Olympic News three time medalist Nick Gepper, a man out of Lawrenceburg, Indiana, is headed to the Winter Games in Milan, Courtina, Italy. He's going to compete in the half pipe for the first time in his career.
Speaker 1: What's the half pike as opposed to the full pike? No, it's half pipe like pipe pipe? What is that?
Speaker 5: Just like you're skiing around and this and that on a half pipe.
Speaker 1: I like to see you in a pipe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, me too.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't do that to save my life.
Speaker 5: Also, Red's update thirty five days until they's pitchers and catchers report. Eighty days until opening day, when you can give the rest of your speech.
Speaker 1: I'm getting a new speech this year. Segment. No more historical references. Really, it'll be in regard to eight persons that have played for the Reds in the past, and their connection to the present crowd is going to be a little bit, a little bit different this year. You better get to the Holy Grail early.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: How about that?
Speaker 5: You mean they're not going to go back to eighteen sixty two in the Civil War and all that stuff.
Speaker 1: No, eighteen twelve, no second. Want to ask you a question. Yeah, I'm gonna give you four coaches names and tell me who's doing the worst job. Okay. One Zach Taylor also known as Zach Shuler. Number two, all right, West Miller, number three, Richard Patino, number four, Scott Saderfield. Those are the four. Travis Steele out to come back to Cincinnati and coach the Bearcats. Five.
Speaker 2: As all the above, I'll take.
Speaker 1: That Taylor, Miller, Patino and Saderfield who's.
Speaker 2: In worst show.
Speaker 5: Nothing's good in Clifton right now. And Bengaledom doesn't like six and eleven. And then the Xavier. Yes, you gotta give him a little I know, yeah, that by what like eighty six seventy seven or something. I'm going come on, man, you got to beat the Paul. I mean that's a that's a given.
Speaker 1: But he lost by forty one points at home to Creighton for Rice, so uh, you know, and then got knocked again and then then got knocked silly by by Yukon.
Speaker 3: Not good.
Speaker 5: But Willie, there's always fifteen and o Miami RedHawks hanging out there with our man Travis Steel.
Speaker 1: That's right. No, he wasn't ready for the Xavier job. He went down a notch or two to Miami. Now he's a rising like a mighty phoenix out he's gonna be He's gonna be making big bucks real soon. There, Travis Steel is the real deal.
Speaker 5: They're rocking and rolling on on US twenty seven there in Oxford. Baby, well, I'm worried about the team made it made a Bowl game again for what six or seven straight year under Chuck Martin. Then he got the basketball team rocking and rolling. Uh, you know, they're just you know, they're marching through the Mid American Conference like Sherman through Atlanta.
Speaker 1: You know, I have coming up after two o'clock today the former mayor of the City of Cincinnati now in the Foreign Relations Committee, Chadnis ken Blackwell, oh wow, and he's going to reference the thought that the Somali Ambassador to the UN, a friend of his, has involved in laundering money out of Cincinnati, Ohio, with Medicaid paid ambulance trips from nursing homes that don't exist to a po box that doesn't exist, and that the Somali ambassador is making millions of dollars out of healthcare services in Cincinnati. And also he's got a money exchange program where he gets a cut of the money that goes to Somalia into the pockets of l Shabab and al Qaeda, as you know, terrorist groups. What do you think about that one? Well, if you want breaking news, that's right here with Willie. And then I got to talk to Sheriff Jones maybe on Wednesday. So what's happening in County?
Speaker 5: Well, I think he had a hand in Venezuela. Did Joe I think the sheriff was right there when when uh they rip the door out of when the Maduro tried to get in that steel plated room he had there with whatever he's doing in there, And I think the sheriff was right there. Sheriff Jones was right there to rip the door right off of it and say, come on, you're going to justice, big boy.
Speaker 1: A segment did Miles Garrett have an illegitimate sack because Joe Burrow took a flop?
Speaker 2: No, he flops.
Speaker 5: He was running for his life most of the day. Would you want you want? You wouldn't want him to get sack? You you want to get away from him. They had five people, they could have had that entire line on him, and he still gets through.
Speaker 1: I feel sorry for Joe Burrow and his parents. Of course they got about a third of a billion dollars. They'll be okay, get me out of the Stuge's Report. We have big stuff coming up plus the news.
Speaker 5: Will he in honor of your triumphant return for the first Stuge Report officially of twenty twenty six. God, we leave you with the immortal words of the stood report.
Speaker 6: We'll win the fight against the fraudsters, but the political gamesmanship we're seeing from Republicans is only making that fight harder. We've got Republicans here in the state legislature playing hide and seek with potential whistleblowers. We've got conspiracy theorists, right wing YouTubers breaking into our daycares demanding access to our children. We've got the President of the United States demonizing our Somali neighbors and wrongfully confiscating funds that Minnesotans rely on. It's disgusting and it's dangerous. Republicans are playing politics with the future of the state.
Speaker 1: It's shameful, and.
Speaker 6: I've said it before and I will continue to say it.
Speaker 7: We welcome ideas from anyone in any party, from any walk of life who wants to help us continue to stay ahead of these criminals.
Speaker 1: Tim Walt couldn't run.
Speaker 2: For dog catchers somewhere well.
Speaker 1: He said, I've had enough. The Trumps was right. I'm wrong, I up and down, Wait till wait till he gets indicted. Seven hundred WLW by Billy Cunningham, the great American, of course, one of the great leaders, I think in the history of the of the City of Cincinnati. Was Ken Blackwell classmate of mine e Xavier. He was for a while the mayor of Cincinnati, I believe it or not. He also was a state treasurer, and he also ran for the governorship position. He's done lots of great work over the years, and now he's deeply involved in foreign relationship and more. And I'm reading your resume, Ken Blackwell, it's quite extensive. You're now the president of the Council for National Policy and a member of the Council on Foreign Relations. Welcome again. And I asked you off the air, Ken Blackwell, is it possible that you and Rosa could return to Cincinnati and rule for a thousand years, assuming you've not had two car repossessed like our present mayor has. Have you thought about coming back to Cincinnati and governing the city? And I assume your cars have not been repossessed.
Speaker 8: That's a great assumption. But I have fallen and I didn't bump my head, so I wouldn't take that job if you poured it on me.
Speaker 1: Well, we have problems, you know. We got gunshot, we got little girls getting killed, we got multiple gunshots. We're paying out eight point two million dollars to protesters who were arrested. Legally, we're paying out money thither and fro. We have serious law enforcement. But before we get on too all that I sent you, I talked to a few days ago, and I was somewhat uncertain as to the percentage of all these moneys paid by in Minnesota and Ohio and California to Somali groups and gangs for day care centers and medical clinics of one type or another. You sent me an extensive story, and I thought, I thought it was about a fifty to fifty breaks. So if you live in Ohio, you pay about fifty percent of the fraud. The taxpayer pays the other fifty us. Of course we're both we pay state. And then I had on about an hour and a half ago, I had on the prosecutor in Kenton County, and seemingly Andy Basheer, the governor of Kentucky, is handing out drivers' licenses to illegals, and he won't provide the FEDS with information because he says it involves the vulnerable group. So can you give us an overview of your knowledge of the massive fraud happening in Somalia plus, either you sent me or I sent you the story about the Somali UN ambassador from Somalia is running daycare centers in Cincinnati. I said, you got to be kidding me. Just give us an overview. Who pays, We all pay, and just give me hope that somebody knows what they're doing.
Speaker 8: We all pay. And that's that's where were we start. And you know.
Speaker 9: What this operation needs, both in Ohio, in Minnesota, or wherever it is an operation is sunshine.
Speaker 8: I think in Ohio that the governmnor has put in place trap doors to sort of cut down on this sort of shenanigans. But if I was Mike, I would run this operation through the warshare again because it is a very stained operation. Look really, and in Minnesota there are thousands of daycare facilities. In Ohio there are fifty two hundred daycare facilities. Hopefully in Ohio we checked by not enrollment, but by attendance, and that we've have ID checks and ways to make sure that we're not paying for phantom operations. In Minnesota, they were paying millions of dollars for phantom operations. Uh, and the money was being that money was being laundered to underwrite, to underwrite terrorist operations across the globe. And that's that's the real problem.
Speaker 10: And what started, what started, and something that they claimed was a two point six million dollar housing operation, for instance, it's now one hundred million dollars without the safety checks, without the checks.
Speaker 3: In terms of the legitimacy.
Speaker 8: Uh, in terms of what started as kids with one of the childhood diseases started out at as a three million dollar operation.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 8: There in Minnesota, they're not paying four hundred a million and without the check. So this money has been laundered. Look the guy in Ohio, he got his business license in two thousand. It was for a money transfer system and for a daycare operation. I happened to bump into this guy's reputation in twenty fifteen in Kenya when I found out that the Kenyan government was saying that this guy was laundering money through his cash transfer operation and was funding and this is another African country, and he was funding terrorist operations across the globe.
Speaker 1: So you're saying, ken Blackwell, the American taxpayer is funding El Shabab, El Kada and terrorist groups with our money. About halves paid by the state, about half paid by the Fed. But as taxpayers, I pay a lot of state taxes, I pay a lot of federal taxes. So at the end of the day, it's like half by the state, half by the Feds. What started off as two million dollars is now four hundred million dollars in one state. Now I'm reading this story and the guy's name is Somali's foreign minister. His name is Abdul Abdi Ali. And also this is a Somali UN ambassador. His name is Akbar Osman. They ran a company called Progressive Healthcare Services in Cincinnati, Ohio. Here in Cincinnati, the Somali foreign Minister and the Somali ambassador is running healthcare systems in Cincinnati, Ohio. Now I'm told that we have a problem with Somali's and Moreitanians in Laton Lachland. But I'm also told that the somalis about one hundred thousand strong. Now that Governor Tim Waltz resigned, I'm sorry he's not I could run for reelection this morning in Minnesota, and you're telling me there's trapdoors in Ohio. One of Mike the wines, and I like, Mike, don't the wine a lot?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: One of his guys said, is the cost of doing business? It's a cost of doing business to have some fraud. I don't think that's a good answer. That's not a good answer.
Speaker 8: That is not a good answer. Look, what I've tried to speak into this whole process is that I don't label all some some audience. I don't pin them with the same brush. But at the same time, I don't let ethnicity or race or nationality become a cover for wrongdoing. You cannot do that. And you cannot start to say, or it's a cost of doing business. What is the cost something that was funded supposedly for two point sixty million dollars that grew to one hundred million dollars, or something that was audit for the health of kids at three million dollars in group through four hundred million dollars. And you did tell me that you can't track the use of those dollars. Did they really get to those kids, did they really build decent housing or were they funding some you know, uh operation, you know careless operation across the globe. It is, you know, Kenna's unacceptable.
Speaker 1: You know, Ken Blackwell, we have a big heart. I'm an American. We help those in need. Autistic kids need support. I guess daycare. When you and I had kids, we didn't have government sponsored babysitters. But right now daycare is a big item. Parents pay a lot. And then housing, well, I don't want people living on streets. I want decent housing. I want good health care for children. I want kids with autism to get help. So not only stealing our money to send to Somalia to fun terrorism, but those who have a satistic kids, those with real daycare needs, and those without proper housing are the ones directly suffering. But the Somali community itself is playing the race card. They're playing the refugee card. And in Columbus, I'm told, the east side of Columbus and you spend years there is filled with Somali's who came here in temporary protective status. Instead of saying thank you, the ones receiving these benefits have got to know that it's screwed up that they've got to know they don't have six autistic children in their family. They got to know that they don't have twenty children. They got to know this, And so I went government to be on this big time. And I don't think they are.
Speaker 8: It's like the Sincinnati Police Department if they would say, oh, we can't go after these folks who are dealing in human trafficking or selling crack in our community because they're black. And you know that you black people have gone through years and decades of second class citizenship. That's bull crap. You basically say, look, this is the United States of America. One of the brilliant aspects of it is that it is not a perfect nation, but it is a perfectable nation. And to the course of history, we've made it more just. But I will never let a murderer, a sex trafficker, you know, skate on the basis of the ethnicity of their color.
Speaker 1: Well, one of the biggest scams is the transporting of Medicaid patients. Is Somalis have figured out how to game the system and to be transporting people thither and fro all over Minneapolis or Columbus or Cincinnati and have the taxpayer pay for medical services and ambulance care out of nursing homes. And this is a leaking sieve. And I know that the FEDS are going to be sued because Trump said We're going to stop sending money to Minnesota. There'll be a federal judge later today or to mon it's going to declare that unconstitutional. We have to keep funding it, but I guess ultimately we have to rely upon essentially state officials to monitor the programs because the state that the Feds pay for it, but the state monitors the program. And we haven't talked to yet about food stamps. We haven't talked about the massive fraud and food stamps. You take food stamps, autism, daycare, and housing billions of dollars. The number I hear out of Washington is well over one hundred billion dollars of fraud perpetrated by a particular group who claim refugee special status that are Somalis and Mauritanians and also Haitians manipulated by the fraudsters to loot the treasury. And it's disgusting what I'm seeing. Disgusting.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you just cannot turn a blind eye to it. Look, if you can't be surprised if you if you fail, if you turn a blind eye to wrongdoing, you can't faint surprised that you get more wrongdoing. It's just it is never if you reward bad behavior, you're going to get more damn bad behavior. Not that is a basic principle of human behavior and reality.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at this headline about an hour ago it said Somali's foreign minister, you an ambassador, ran Healthcare Corp In Ohio offices in Cincinnati to take Somali's and Moreitanians back and forth to fictitious doctor exams and then bill Medicaid for each trip one hundred and seventy five dollars. They would have twenty to thirty trips a day per person, and it was all bs. They had compliant doctors and made up facilities. And one is a PO box. The po box at the main office in Cincinnati is the healthcare clinic. Can't we figure this out?
Speaker 8: Bill? We are to go into selling at a cut rate flashlights. Every citizen in this city and in this state needs a flashlight, and say we are demanding that we put the light in every corner of this operation. Because the real travesty is that when you have that sort of money misdirected and going towards things that are onto want and criminal, what does it mean? It means that folks who really need it are not kill it.
Speaker 1: Well, the folks who really needed are terrorist groups in Somalia and in Kenya. Who's getting our money? And this one guy, I guess you met him. The ambassador has a money exchange program where he takes a cut of the money that he sends from here, from Cincinnati to Somalia. He gets a cut of that. He makes up bill, sends him to Medicaid. They get paid. The state is supposed to administer the fund. Wisely, I'm not sure they do. I love you talking about enrollment versus attendance, and I'm sure right now that Maya Cook and others are going to be attending some of these so called well attended daycare centers. That there was one example where one so called ambulance made seventy eight trips in one day between a doctor's office and a nursing home, neither which existed. It existed on paper, and the taxpayer was built about fourteen thousand dollars for one day of activities. The money ended up in Somalia with the you an ambassador from Somalia taken his cut. He's now a multi millionaire and he's sitting in the un You got to be kidding me, And.
Speaker 8: Look, you just take a look at whether it's the ag in Minnesota, or it's the congresswoman who in a matter of a decade saw her net worth go from probably about thirty thousand dollars to thirty million dollars.
Speaker 1: Elon Omar Omar, who, by the way, married her brother. She literally married her brother. I guess that's a thing in Somalia to make him a citizen. Ken Blackwell, we got to go, but I would encourage you to consider and your retirement years to come back to the city of Cincinnati, seize power with Charlie Lucan and rule for a thousand years. Just put that in the back of your mind. Thank you, brother, God bless America, all for one and one for all. And Blackwell, thank you, was with now various National Security Council organizations. But I guess you can play the race card to claim you're vulnerable, in which case the laws don't apply to you. And that's a bunch of bovine skatology. Let's continue with more news coming up and more it's your Home of the Bengals and Reds News Radio seven hundred ww.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: Billy Cunningham, the Great American. Like many, I think you and I are very similar. I went to hungry to be fed, I went the negative be clothed. I want those un housed to become housed, and I want those to medical needs in our society taken care of. And even if you're a working parent of one type or another, we now have lots of government programs to pay for your babysitting charges. And it's the way things are. They're not going to change. But having said that, I think all of us would have to agree that it must be done correctly and properly. And all these state and federal partnerships involve two elements. One, the state administers the program. By that we mean over the decades, has been built up whether you're California, Kentucky, or Ohio. The verious state agency is determined the list of people to get the benefits. Then the check or the requirement has passed on to the Feds to pay for half or more of it. Each program has a different bar between forty and sixty percent of these various government programs forty percent paid by the state, sixties percent by the Feds, or vice versa. And we all want good results to happen to those in our country in real need. You want it I think all of us wanted. Over the years, there's layer upon a layer of fraud that has developed, especially in blue cities and blue states, of spending money, which is a system that funds ultimately democratic politicians and liberals to stay in power. In Minnesota, this thing is completely metastasized and such an extent it's obvious now the programs are giving hundreds of millions of dollars. I said, hundreds of millions of dollars do so called Somali refugees, and then there's an agreement among the groups that they will donate money to Democrats to keep them in power. In the year twenty twenty three, the last year we have records, Somali's contributed twenty four million dollars to Governor Tim Waltz, now not running for reelection, Elon Omar and Klobachar, Keith Ellison and others running for state office. And if you operate a day daycare center, a daycare clinic of sorts, do you throw off so many millions of dollars you can afford to pay the politicians to keep the money coming. I would say the answer would be no. I have friends of mine who are babysitters in that business, and they try to do a great job, operating as they can and turn a little bit of a profit. The idea that they would contribute twenty four million dollars collectively to only Democratic politicians keep the money flowing as something alien to someone properly operating a daycare service. The money doesn't throw off that much. Is not that much money being thrown away? And Medicaid is ripe with fraud. Every year, the Social Security Trustees talk about the fact that at least one hundred billion dollars and benefits and Social Security go to individuals who should not receive the benefits, at least one hundred billion. And that's just one government program. We haven't talked about food stamps yet. For God's sakes, you know that is massively abused. And so I hope whether it's Donald Trump and his devotees or the state officials understand and realize this has got to stop. Not a good answer from the governor's spokesman to say that fraud's got to be part of the system as the cost of doing business. That cannot be the case. Let's continue with more news next. You're Home of the Reds and Bengals News Radio seven hundred WLW, Cincinnati.
Speaker 6: We'll win the fight against the frauds MS, but the political gamesmanship we're seeing from Republicans is only making that fight harder.
Speaker 2: We've got Republicans here.
Speaker 6: In the state legislature playing hide and seek with potential whistleblowers. We've got conspiracy theorists, right wing YouTubers breaking into our daycares demanding access to our children. We've got the President of the United States demonizing our Somali neighbors and wrongfully confiscating funds that Minnesotans rely on. It's disgusting and it's dangerous. Republicans are playing politics with the future of the state. It's shameful. And I've said it before and I will cont tinue to say it.
Speaker 7: We welcome ideas from anyone in any party, from any walk of life who wants to help us continue to stay ahead of these criminals.
Speaker 4: And I'm a knucklehead at times.
Speaker 1: Hello, quiet, and I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 8: You know, Rock.
Speaker 1: I want to get your reaction to Tim Waltz and also he looks something like this segment. But here here's the headline that's.
Speaker 2: The ultimate insult.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 1: I got hair. He does and he's a clown. How about the headline Somali's foreign Minister and un ambassador from Somalia to the un RAN healthcare companies in Ohio that provided services to the Somali Mauritanian communities. And this ambassador had a huge operation in Cincinnati, Ohio, in which they would bill bill medicaid larch amounts of money for transferring and the ambulances patients un medicaid from nursing homes to doctors' offices. That resulted essentially in a po box and a different po box. It all didn't exist in reality. Your comments on Somalia and what's happening to Governor Tim Waltz. Notre Dame is not in the sea, not in the championship. There are star halfbacks going to go to UC Bearcatz plead it out. It looks like we are ansciousness here did a flops the question and allowed Miles Garrett to win the twenty three twenty third sack. I need comments in all of that if you don't mind.
Speaker 11: Well, first of all, it's it's me, it's you, it's seg it's all of the millions of great listeners that we have. We are the ultimate fools when all of our listeners, okay, get up and go to work, and get up early and go through their day in the toils and all the labors of the day, when all this whole time, all we had to do was set up a false daycare system.
Speaker 2: This is seemingly so easy. We're the idiots. Am I wrong?
Speaker 11: It seems like it was so easy to do this that everybody was doing it and no one seemed to like care.
Speaker 1: This is how it's done. In fact, many years ago, I set up an LLC for a daycare center. You go and get your LLC, call it the Rocky call it child Rockies Wonderland, and then you get your pay perosition to the Secretary of State's office. You then have a friendly doctor like doctor Segman, certified that he's examined your facility. It meets state, federal, local regulations, and set up accounts in which fictitious individuals show up at the Rocky Boyman daycare Center for services approved by Medicaid. After two months or so, huge checks are being issued by Medicaid dropped in your account at fit third Bank. Now, how easy is that?
Speaker 2: How do you know all about this stuff.
Speaker 1: So that's pretty detailed.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's why you're driving that new lock out.
Speaker 1: There Willie's Wonderland of kids. All I can say is anyone can do it as long as no one's watching what's being done. Yeah, And and the point is in Minnesota, the Somali community gave Democrats twenty four million dollars in the cycle of twenty of twenty twenty three, the last reported, in order to keep in power people like Waltz and Ellison and Frye and ilan Omar. And they got twenty four million dollars from the Somalis. Nobody looked into it. The FEDS issued the checks that the state did not do any examinations. I'm concerned. And your good friend Mike the Wine in Columbus, what a guy. His spokesman, a guy named Tyrany, said that kind of stuff is the cost of doing business. Your comments, well, first of all, it was.
Speaker 2: The reason was so easy.
Speaker 1: Is because if you, you know.
Speaker 11: Even raise your hand and asked a question about it, you were deemed a racist. And you know, no one wants to be deemed a racist. But I feel like the pendulum has swung. People are no longer scared of that faulty argument and that you know, the demeanor that all you're racist just because you want to check in to see if this business is legitimate. The pendulum has swung, thank god, and now it's all out there. But that's the question, Willy, is what's going on in Minnesota. Seems like the same damn thing is going up a couple hours north in Columbus, telling her the watch of your good friend Mike Dwine.
Speaker 2: Well, have you talked about this? Have you had him on the show yet?
Speaker 1: Well, I have a calling go check things out. Effect just texted me he wants to come on on Wednesday. I said absolutely. I also have a text from a good friend of mine who says the following. There's also five active trucking companies using the same address in Cincinnati. Trucking fraud is crushing the industry. What and the hell's happening to the drivers in charge? Getting illegal license this? And I can say nothing and then we head on. You might recall a couple hours ago the great Rob Sanders who said that in Kentucky there was a clerk giving illegals free driver's licenses with two hundred dollars in cash under the table, and now Governor Butcher says he can't look into it because it effects a at risk community, it's a vulnerable community, and go into it.
Speaker 11: People aren't aren't scared of that anymore. They're going to dive into this and look at that. Think about this. How old was that kid? The Nick Shirley guy likes twenty one years old? He did the work that that all the major news networks across the country dared not do not because they couldn't, because they didn't want to do it. And a twenty one year old YouTuber has blown the top off the biggest scandal in American history.
Speaker 2: And more and more and more and more and more are in a follow.
Speaker 11: I feel like that our national debt problem could be solved if we just clean up this this sort of fraud, and how many billions and billions of dollars could could go back to the American people that are being wasted and fraudulently spent told by these kind of operations.
Speaker 1: Well, go through if you have time, Rock, I know in your palacialist right there, Fonder Rosa, go through Lochland, Ohio, between Reading and Wyoming and take a look at hundreds of Mauritanians lining up.
Speaker 2: Why they hear?
Speaker 1: Why they hear? Their temporary protective status. They got TPS. TPS that expires, by the way, in February. TPS.
Speaker 2: This all goes back.
Speaker 11: This all goes back to the term that I have coined at the end of last year and will continue use this year.
Speaker 2: Suicidal empathy.
Speaker 11: That is how these things have been able to happen because people are empathetic.
Speaker 2: Americans are gracious.
Speaker 11: People, and they want to help people, but to the point a lot of times of their own detriment. Suicidal empathy is how we've allowed this sort of thing to happen because we care. And that's a great thing, but not to I mean, but it's happening to the point where we're made to be absolute fools. You and I and everybody else listen to this, and you know they're driving trucks and hammer and nails and running assembly lines all day.
Speaker 2: Are the absolute fools?
Speaker 11: Well, we should be just setting up daycare accounts, and you know, I watch your kids, you watch my kids, and all of a sudden we met, like, you know, hundreds of thousands of dollars a year.
Speaker 2: It's it's insane.
Speaker 1: Rocky Boyman Learning Center or mitspell the word learning segment. Get me into the Stute Report because I have a question for Rock about Joe Burrow, Jamar Chase, the celebration of Miles and also a notre dame losing a half back to U see segment. Please get me into the Stude.
Speaker 5: Report, will he The Stooge Report is a proud service every local Tamestar heating and air conditioning dealers Tamestar quality you could feel in beautiful Northern Kentucky called Johnson Heating and Cooling. At eight five, nine four seven to two sixty fifty one spots Sports Bengals, Willie are bringing back head coach Zach Taylor and Director of player Personnel Duke Tobin. According to the team owner, Mike Brown, saying in a statement today, the Bengals finished at six and eleven with that loss yesterday more tonight on Bengals line six oh five right here on seven hundred w lolw is. The update is brought to you by Good Spirits, Winding Tobacco and Party Town, thirteen convenient locations in Northern Kentucky. The Cleveland Browns fire two time, two time NFL coach of the year, Kevin Stefanski. The Raiders let go Pat Carroll after one year at three and fourteen, the worst record in the National Football League, and the number they get the number one pick Arizona. Let's go Jonathan Gannon. He lost what eight nine in a row. Tennessee wants to talk to Colts and former Bengals defensive coordinator lou An Arumo for their head coaching vacancy.
Speaker 1: We fired him and also the Colts.
Speaker 5: Your team, Rock is retaining the head coach and the general manager.
Speaker 1: According to missus Ersay.
Speaker 11: But what the difference is the Colts and missus Ersay I forget her name, and the Titans. Many other franchises across the the NFL have come out and said today and talked to the fans and said, hey, we got to do better, and we're going to be held accountable. We're holding our people accountable. No on the Bengals as held accountable. And as much as I want to say yesterday was a good thing, because how many times have we seen it? The Bengals have an awful season and then toward the end, like last two three games, they rattle off three victories and everyone's like, hey.
Speaker 2: Let's run it back.
Speaker 11: We just get the ball bounce our way a few more times. Yesterday showed it really exposed what was there the whole season, and some of those last games were just a mirage.
Speaker 2: Okay, that covered the real problems up.
Speaker 11: But I'll ask you, guys, this is anything is is a Duke Tobin going to be fired?
Speaker 2: No? No, you already answered that question.
Speaker 11: Is Mike Brown or any or Duke Tobin going to take any questions from from the press.
Speaker 5: Duke Tobin speaking to the media Friday at one o'clock. Okay, Zach Taylor, Dach Taylor. Zach Taylor is talking today at four thirty. They're talking, But I want to Dac Taylor is not the problem. It's it's it's a top down problem. And Duke Tobin and faces the music on Friday at one o'clock.
Speaker 1: We'll see this is a winning Gary Burbank with my key boy. I can recall in August of nineteen ninety one, the father of football died. His son takes over for the next thirty years. The Bengals don't win one playoff game for thirty years. Now, guys, there's a trend, said seg Please continue Uh.
Speaker 5: Rock, what do you know about this running back out of LaSalle who was apparently signed out of the portal with the Cincinnata Bearcats from high school? How you say brand you brand? Yeah, Brand Payne. Yeah, Home of the Lasts.
Speaker 1: It's bad, bad for Notre Dame, good for you. But by the way, I call that Liberty Bowl. Uh yeah, it was not a good game. By you see a good game? They quit? You know Soadurnfield's team quit. Rocket, You're a knowledgeable source. Played in the game. He played in it right?
Speaker 2: Anyway?
Speaker 1: I want to who's in worst shape? Dack Taylor, Wes Miller, Richard Patino or Scott Saderfield. Who's in worst shape?
Speaker 3: The above?
Speaker 1: Millers, Miller, all right, Sike, please continue?
Speaker 5: Also Willie College basketball. Arizona is the number one team in the AP Poll this week. Michigan second, Purdue fifth, Louisville twentieth, and fifteen in oh Miami thirtieth.
Speaker 1: What do they have to do to get in? Travis Steele?
Speaker 5: Get the latest on Xavier tonight coming off that loss? What last week? To Yukon and then to DePaul Richard Patino show seven o'clock fifty five krc NKU Coaches Show at seven ESPN fifteen thirty and good luck to Nick Keepper out of Lawrenceburg, three time Olympic medalist is headed to Italy to compete in the Winter Games in a month and half pipe half.
Speaker 1: I'll give you alf I'll give you a half pipe. Seg Is that Tony Pike or is that piper pipe?
Speaker 3: Half?
Speaker 2: Half pipe?
Speaker 1: Tony Pike. Tony Pipe, by the way, was Sunday after U see he's not happy either. I'm taking US Navy against anybody, by the way, but I'm reading this story's right. Somali is foreign minister ran healthcare company in Ohio headquartered in Cincinnati. The guy's name is foreign minister Abdul Abdi Ali made millions of dollars out of a healthcare clinic providing services to Mauritanians and Somalis in Cincinnati.
Speaker 5: You know that guy might be in trouble like the Colombian president.
Speaker 11: According to so, the whole shell game in Minnesota was okay. You got the smaller people who unlike dumb Americans that the smalies stick together okay, and they would vote in a block right. They take care of one another, and in America be damn. But they're going to take care of their own people. And if you, Tim Waltz and others would provide them with with these kind of fraudulent schemes and money and all this, and in return, they would vote as an entire block, like a massive block of people, all the smallers would vote for Tim Waltz or the Democrat whatever it is. That that's the game, and you get you get provided all these these benefits via the taxpayer, and they would vote accordingly.
Speaker 2: And I mean, that's that's the shell game.
Speaker 11: But so then if that's if that's the case, what is the sale game that's going on in Ohio? What politician is benefiting from allowing from turning a blind eye to all this fraud going on?
Speaker 2: Is it Dwine?
Speaker 1: Is it others? I do not believe Mike DeWine is corrupt. I do know that he's speaking now as I speak in Columbus. I have a call in to him left on his voicemail to come join me in a day or two to talk about what's happening. His spokesman said that fraud is simply a cost of doing business, and I think taxpayers don't want to hear that. I do not want to hear it there.
Speaker 2: And that's the new year, and I'm already pissed off.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking about twenty one states that are all the Blue states refuse to share their data who's enrolled in these government welfare programs with Washington. They don't want to tell Washington what is happening the Blue states Illinois, California, Oregon, Connecticut, New York. They will not share their information to crosscheck whether these people exist at all. How big is the fraud do you think in California? Oh? Well, layers of it.
Speaker 11: Well, hopefully the top has popped off all this and everybody is hell accountable.
Speaker 1: I feel like the time it's been too long.
Speaker 11: People are no no longer afraid of being called a bigot or a racist if you're checking into fraud. They're not afraid anymore, and that's what's allowing this to happen.
Speaker 1: Well, Tony Pike voted against the US Navy and the livery pool, and you can't do that. And that was wet when it was wet. The Navy does well when it's wet, do you agree?
Speaker 11: How about Navy's defensive coordinator and elder grad people, Ricky Brown, The Special Teams coach Elder Grad did a hell of a job that.
Speaker 1: I love the Navy segment Rocky by the way, rock what's on the Big Show with Eddie? If anything?
Speaker 11: Yeah, So right out of the gate, we're gonna we're gonna talk about the Bengals, and we're gonna yell and we're gonna scream all the while knowing that nothing is gonna That'll be at three o'clock. Then at four o'clock we have our lawyer friend Jeremy Rosenthal and talk about the legal ins and outs of Maduro being captured.
Speaker 2: How about that?
Speaker 11: How wonderful of a moment was that for you this weekend, Willie.
Speaker 1: One big thing, the Corporation for Public Broadcasting NPR, etc. Has voted to dissolve itself after fifty eight years of fraud. We can't take it anymore, segment, Get me out of the Student's Report. I'm all fired up and I'm urinated.
Speaker 5: Off Willie and unter of your triumphant return to the airways along with the Rock in twenty twenty six. Yes, we leave you with the immortal words of the Stewod Report.
Speaker 1: And I'm a knucklehead at times, and it's also a crook along with maduro on seven hundred WL