Joel Comm: Well, ladies and gentlemen, it's time to put on your conspiracy realist hat today, because we're going deep, deep, deep down the world financial system. Rabbit hole. To this day, the majority of Americans have no idea that the Federal Reserve Bank is neither a Department of the federal government nor a reserve. G. Edward Griffin is the preeminent expert on one of the biggest scams ever foisted on the American people. And he's back for a repeat appearance where we discuss the world's COVID 19 response, the Fed's printing spree, out-of-control inflation, and Elon Musk's acquisition of Twitter. Buckle up Buttercups. This is episode number 656. Of the Bad Crypto Podcast. Welcome. This is the Bad Crypto Podcast show for crypto curious crypto serious we blockchain blockheads, crypto clowns, nifty nerds. I am your dentist too. I was right. I do not know what this accent is.
Travis Wright: And welcome to the show. That was Joel being a creature, but not on Jekyll Island. He was a creature from somewhere else.
Joel Comm: I am very creature lee.
Travis Wright: Like creature effect isn't what I like to say. And so this episode here, folks, we're going to get into it quick. Jazzy. You know, G. Edward wasn't feeling so good then. He was feeling better. We talked a little bit about that. We talk about all kinds of things that's going on on this. And then we said, Hey, we probably need to drop an NFT for this one because how can you have the creature from Jekyll Island dealing with money and other stuff and not have an NFT around it?
Joel Comm: I got to say, Travis, you know, we interviewed him a couple of years ago during virtual blockchain week, two and a half years ago. I want to say on episode 351, Bad Call and Forward slash 351, we actually replayed that episode as a bust of a best of not a bust of a best of bad crypto. While we were on vacation in September and early October, we replayed that hopefully you heard that if not it, even though it's two and a half years old, totally worth going back and listening to. But when he came on the screen, I noticed I mean, the dude was 88 or 89 years old when we interviewed him last time and he looked really good. He came on screen before you. You know, you came in and I thought, wow, he has aged, you know, physically a bunch, and then come to find out that he was pretty much they thought he was done, that he was on his death. Right. He shares about that in in this interview and.
Travis Wright: This is early nineties now like but is mental cognizance is impressive like yeah this you know so much and then he in then he knew to stop certain things along the way that wasn't going to be good for him. He inherently knew that and he's looking better he's got a good skin color now you could see that he's most likely he's gotten better from when he was feeling bad. But you're going to see all that. Maybe we can cover some of this after the show.
Joel Comm: Here we go. Ladies and gentlemen, G. Edward Griffin. One of the most popular interviews that we have done to date took place on episode A number 351 of this show. It was during virtual blockchain week 2020, just shortly after lockdowns kicked in, and it was with the one and only G. Edward Griffin, the author of The Creature from Jekyll Island, revealing the scam that is the Federal Reserve Bank. And we are so grateful that he is back with us today. Because just before we started recording, I found out that he's not supposed to be here. So, Mr. Griffin, welcome back to the Bad Crypto podcast.
G. Edward Griffin: Well, thanks for having me back.
Joel Comm: But perhaps you could fill in now you know what happened after our last interview and why you're not supposed to be here.
G. Edward Griffin: Well, I'll try and not make it too long. You know, it seems like all the old folks. Have only two topics they like to discuss. One is their. Their health, their ailments, and the other is their grandkids. So I try and avoid both of those topics as much as possible. But I do have a lot of friends and want to know what happened to me. And so I am not adverse to discussing it, but I just want to let it be known. It's not my favorite topic. I'll try and keep it short for your audience. It's significant, I think, because a lot of people are going through similar things that I did, but it was a little over a year ago. It was in I think the exact date was November 14. Last year, I was returning from a red pill expo in Indianapolis, Indiana, that we had put on there very, very high powered, highly successful meeting. I was kind of run down and tired, but we came out of it and I was coming back home from Indianapolis, driving back to Los Angeles, and I was ready to take a few days off. But a funny thing happened on the way. I stopped off at a friend's house to have a day with them, and then when it came time to leave, I was standing at the car getting ready to say goodbye to everybody. And the hostess looked at me. She said, Ed, are you okay? And I remember thinking, Well, of course I'm okay. Why would you ask a silly question like that? And then the next instant I knew I was not okay. I was reading and I was quite dizzy. And they had to prop me up and walk me back to the house. And I kind of crashed out, I guess, because I don't remember much of what happened the next few days. I woke up with an oxygen tank at my bedside and the tube up my nose and and and IVs in my arm and not very mentally awake. And to make a long story short, I, I was diagnosed was pretty much what people would call COVID today. And. And my view, by the way, I have to state is that whatever COVID really is, it is real. But I think it's merely maybe it really isn't the right word, but it is it is weaponized version of the flu because it has all the flu like symptoms, including the ones I had. I was having trouble breathing, still having a little trouble being short of breath, but not like then. My heart was beating 152 beats per minute. And that lasted, by the way, for a couple of months. They didn't think that I was going to survive that. I didn't either. I was delirious. I was I was hallucinating. I'm having all kinds of weird things going in my through my brain. And I was conscious enough to think, well, this is it. I mean, I just celebrated my 90th birthday a few days before when I figured, well, what happened when you get those numbers really big like that? And everybody was like looking at me. So sadly, I knew they thought the same thing, too. So on that stage, once I finally, I had to get be taken back to Los Angeles in an ambulance because I wasn't able to fly. And so I got back to Los Angeles and got hooked up with a cardiologist. And he looked at me. He said, Then we to get you in a hospital right away. Your heart's not going to keep reading this fast much longer, and you got a lot of other things going on. So they checked me in the hospital and sure enough, I had some other things going on. I had a bleeding ulcer and a couple of other things, and all of which added up to a very bad prognosis for a guy who's 90 years old and barely able to walk to the bathroom without help. So I wound up in the hospital here in Ventura County for about a month and took care of the bleeding ulcer. It's a good thing they did because they said I would have bled to death in another 20 hours or so. And and then, of course, it was time to do something with me. And they didn't know what to do, when to put me in a nursing home. They didn't want to call it a hospice or anything. But I had a feeling that's what it really was. I said, Well, look, if I don't have much of a chance, I'd rather just be home now. I want to go home. They said, Well, you know, we think you need nursing care and all that stuff. And after about five or six days of really arguing with the doctors, I finally got to go back to my home and I got some good, real tender care from my wife, who is a retired hour in. Thank God for that. And began to I got off the meds and Darvish. I don't get off the meds. We need to keep the medications going. Your heart will go back to 152 then. Yeah, but it's going down to 32 now. Which car. And I had to do something about that and everybody said well you can reduce the meds but don't go off of them. So what I did try to do. Do is practice what I preach. I preach that Western medicine is broken. I think that when it comes to breaking bones and repairing broken, broken bones, it's very good. Plastic surgery is very good. Emergency medicine is very good. But anything pertaining to a chronic condition is very bad because it's been taken over by the pharmaceutical industry. And the whole purpose of medical care today and the chronic illnesses is not to cure the disease, but to treat it and treat it and treat it and treat it forevermore until the patient either dies or runs out of money. And I knew that. And so I decided, okay, I'm going to take myself off of these meds. So I gradually started bringing it down. I really didn't tell the doctor who I knew. He would say, Don't do it. And I decided to take the risk and I did it. I've been off the meds completely now for about, oh, almost four months. I got off the oxygen. I'm walking around. I'm in very solid state of recovery. They wanted to put a pacemaker in me at one point. And I said, first. I said, Yeah, I guess I've got to do it all on the list. And then I got to thinking about I change my mind. So that didn't happen. So there it is in a nutshell. Here I am a year later, and I'm. I'm driving around. I, I drive my car. I go anyplace I want to go. We go out to restaurants. Now I'm going to eat. I'm about to walk into the restaurant. I sometimes carry a cane, but lately I'm not even doing that. I'm. I'm the.
Travis Wright: Creature. Curtis is creeping. Very nice.
G. Edward Griffin: So I'm, you know, I'm 92. I rather 91. I finally got to be 91. I'm in my 92nd year now, so I still don't expect this to go on forever. But I'm very happy And and I, I'm here to stay as far as I'm concerned.
Joel Comm: We're really glad for that. And, you know, any time somebody comes in, goes through COVID, it's easy to be reluctant to talk about the narrative because I you know, I had it, but it was a walk in the park for me. So in retrospect, after having gone through that, give us your overall evaluation of what you believe COVID actually is. Our response to it as a people, both domestic and globally and the the vaccine treatments.
G. Edward Griffin: Well, that's pretty easy to do. I've already said what I think it is technically. I think it's a variant of what we used to call influenza or the flu. And I think they weaponized it in some way. I think it's more severe, especially for older people and those with co-morbidity and morbidities. But nevertheless, it can be very serious if you happen to be in those categories, which I am. But I think that what COVID really is, is a strategy. It's not a disease or a illness so much as it is a public relations strategy to convince the world that the human race is going to be wiped off the surface of the earth unless everybody gets vaccinated, gets on these regular vaccinations at least once a year and probably three or four year. And in the wake of all the fear that this has brought up in the minds of most people, people have forgotten about such things as what are their rights? What is the proper function of the of the state? What happened to my personal liberties to make my own decisions? How come I'm being locked in my home? I can't even go shopping and shopping? How come I gave up all of these liberties? And how come they're taking away my money now and they're talking gleefully about having a central bank, digital currency, which will just be digital, and I won't be able to have money in my pocket. And if they throw a switch, I won't be able to buy anything if they don't like what I say or do. How did all of this happen? And the answer is COVID. What we do is a strategy to bring all of that about, because this is what Klaus Schwab likes to describe as the great reset. The great reset really means reset back to the Middle Ages, back to the days when we had masters as slaves. And that's it. That's what it's all about. On a very modern technological scale.
Travis Wright: Because they know exactly when we got to listen to them. Now they actually they actually just pass some Jedward around. You know, they just had the G20 and they were talking about how if the WHO says that some virus is bad enough, then you have to get a vaccine to even do any type of international travel now. So they were talking about it and then a bunch of countries signed off on that. So it's like it seems like they want this stuff to stay around for a while so they can use it as a control mechanism, right?
G. Edward Griffin: Well, that's exactly it. This is a strategy. It's not a it's not an illness. It's an invented illness is what it is. It's an illness in that sense that people get sick and a lot of people die from it. But the truth of the matter is, if you look at the statistics, the people who are dying are not buying from dying from COVID. They're dying from the treatment of COVID. And this is such a harsh thing. So I wouldn't say unless I thought the hard statistics could prove it over and over again. I'll give you a little story. What happened to me in the hospital now are back to me. Just watch time. I'll do that. But after I was in there for about five or six days and I had my surgery, my of course, I was hooked up to the I.V. because they were giving me blood transfusions and all that. So I was doing nothing but lying in bed. So my sleep was not very intense. I wake up at the slightest sound. So about 2:00 in the morning, I hear a sound in my room and I woke up and there's the nurse and sweet little nurse. She is really trying to take care of me and very cheerful. I said, Oh, hi, how are you doing? She said, Oh, I'm fine. How are you, Mr. Griffin? I said, What's going on? She's well, I'm going to get you your medicine now. I know what medicine is that? Oh, it's called Remdesivir.
Travis Wright: Oh.
G. Edward Griffin: I said What?
Travis Wright: Yeah.
G. Edward Griffin: But what do you mean by medicine? Why are you giving me this medicine? She's. Well, it's on your. On your chart. You have to have it. I said no, I don't have to have it. That's not my medicine. I'm not going to accept it. So I really came unglued and she said, But it's your medicine. Look there. It's not my medicine. I just don't want it and I won't accept it. So that was the end of that, I thought, until the following night at 2:00 or so, and I woke up. Oh, hi. Well, what's going on? Well, I'm going to give you your medicine. This is that medicine. What I think it might be. She said, Well, it's remdesivir. Said, No, I don't want it tonight either. This happened three nights in a row. Wow. Now, mind you, when I went into the hospital, I was not diagnosed as a COVID patient. I had no testing. I wouldn't do a test. They had no test. They didn't think it was. They just thought I had pneumonia or something wrong with my heart. So there was nothing in my record that indicated remdesivir, which is pretty much reserved for treatment of COVID patients. It's just because the hospital makes what they make $37,000 on every bag of remdesivir they put into a patient. And then, of course, that ruins that person's kidneys. And so they go on dialysis and then they go on ventilator machines. And so. Hospitals are making oh, heck, they'll make a call. Some people say a couple hundred thousand dollars if they can kill a person claiming it was a COVID 19. Now, there you have the harsh reality of what's happened to Western medicine. It's death by prescription.
Travis Wright: That's violent, really. If you think about it, you how can those friends. They don't They think they're doing the good thing. I think some of them believe like, oh, my God, I'm doing exactly the right thing. In reality, it is slow killing people and they don't even realize it.
G. Edward Griffin: Well, you know, at the lower level, that's true of all the nurses I talked to in the hospital, had that feeling They were doing the right thing. I got to tell you another side story, since nobody knows what hospital I was in, I guess it's safe to say. I would hate to have this woman fired, but she came into my room Monday, introduced herself, said I'm the head nurse. Well, she didn't say whether she was the head nurse for the hospital or for the ward that I was on, but it didn't make a difference. She's the head nurse and she wasn't there for my medical condition, but sort of a public relations visit. Well, how is this service here? Are you are you treated well? Are you happy with what's happening and so forth and. Oh, yeah, everything is fine. And so I got to talking with her and. The question came up what kind of treatment we're getting? I said, Well, you know, I'm not a fan of Western medicine. It was a long silence. And she looked at me. She said. Neither am I. Hmm. And she said I shouldn't have said that. I said, I know you shouldn't. You shouldn't have said that. But she said, No, I know what you mean, Mr. Gribben. So there are people. And then, of course, there was a doctor that helped me get into the hospital, get the surgery. Who is totally on board, Who knows what's going on? And he would not receive you would not accept a vaccination at all. They thought you his colleagues thought he was crazy. They thought he was a real nut case because he wouldn't take a vaccine. Now it's a year later and they're all very friendly with him again. And they're all saying, no, I would never I never get a second one. But they didn't take the third one. So things are changing. And I mention this story because. These people in the medical profession, most of them are well intentioned. It's just that they're so close to the center of the whirlwind that they're susceptible to the propaganda, just like everyone else. And, you know, if you spent how many years in med school learning about medications and learning to respect everything that comes out of the pharmaceutical industry, it's a hard switcheroo to make to think these guys these guys are actually trying to kill people for money. Mm hmm.
Joel Comm: There is a documentary that's out there right now that some would say is conspiracy theory. I have not seen it. So I have not had a chance to evaluate it for myself. But it's called died suddenly. And it alleges that these vaccines are killing far more people, especially prematurely young people, than would have had there not been vaccines at all. What are your thoughts on that?
G. Edward Griffin: Well, that used to be a controversial statement. It's not anymore because it's so obvious that the stats are everywhere and the people are talking about it at all levels, including the World Health Organization, including the CDC. They're actually mentioning what you just said. Have we're concerned. It looks like these vaccines are causing more conditions and more illnesses and more deaths than the condition that they're supposed to be treating. It's no longer even controversial to say that.
Joel Comm: And we don't know the long term effects. That's the big thing, right? Yes. It's they're taking lives prematurely. But what's going to happen three, five, ten years from now? How are these vaccines? Are they altering something in our DNA? We just we just don't know.
G. Edward Griffin: Well, of course I'm the wrong person to answer that question because my medical background is zero. But I do read a lot. And I mean, I read medical reports and I listen to the presentations made by researchers and doctors in the field. And I know how to listen. I know how to read. And what they're telling me is exactly what you said. And that is that they are these so-called vaccines are not vaccines at all. They were never designed to delay the transmission of COVID, nor were they designed to to make you more immune to it. That came out to I one of those official papers. Somebody asked them to provide the test results of the tests that they ran to prove, you know, how effective were these in preventing transmission and so forth. And the answer came back or we never got around to doing those because this was an emergency and we just had to move ahead without the tests. So there was no evidence that this was on purpose to prevent transmission or to reduce the symptoms, although they did say that at first that it would reduce symptoms. Then they got all of that because that wasn't true either. In other words, you have to you have to just follow the facts. And the facts are that these are not vaccines. They weren't designed to do what vaccines traditionally do. They were designed to to change the DNA structure of the human being. Supposedly, they said so that somehow the human immune system would begin to produce its own protection against COVID. But but that they didn't know because it's never been done before. So it was all experimental. Hence, we get these phrases, the experimental vaccine and but it's not even an experimental vaccine. It's experimental gene therapy is what it is. Now, as to why they would do that, that opens up a can of worms. And of course, there are all kinds of explanations and theories on it. None of them are any good.
Travis Wright: So I want to ask you about that Jedward around that. So let's say we know from your previous research that, you know, the Federal Reserve Bank, there's a lot of craziness going on around that. The people who run it, the trustees of the Federal Reserve Bank, the IRS, and, you know, paper money, we understand that. What do we think that the long term goal is with this vaccine? Because a lot of people on the left are taking these vaccines as quickly as they're being offered them. And it would seem that that's their voting base, not that they need a voting base anymore with electronic voting machines. But do we I mean, even even 40 years ago, he said you don't know what's going on with the vaccine. You don't know until, you know, seven, ten, 15 years later, then you know the result. So here we are in this space where now they've all sort of changed their tune. Now they're saying how great it is, even though they know deep down it's not great. Do we think that their end goal is to sort of eliminate a vast amount of people? Is that what your assumptions would tell you at this point?
G. Edward Griffin: Well, let's put it this way. If I if I just get my feelings out of the way, I get my. Credulity out of the way because certain things are just almost impossible to believe. It could be true. It just seems so crazy. Get that out of the way and just look at the facts. If you do that, here's what you come up with. The leading names in this whole movement are Rockefeller and Gates. And finally, she, of course, follows in that same category. He's funded by those people and all of them. And their families, as far as many generations, have been pioneers in the field of population reduction. Mm hmm. I mean, it's just a matter of record.
Travis Wright: Bill Gates. Dad was a eugenics guy. He was huge.
G. Edward Griffin: They're all eugenics people. So coincidence. How come it's the. The people who are eugenics? Mad Men are in the forefront of this whole vaccine movement. Yeah. What do you what does a sane person conclude that maybe this has something to do with it?
Travis Wright: That was one reason I didn't take it immediately. I was like, Wait a second, these same people. Bill Gates did a TED talk on vaccines, reducing ten 15% of the people. These same people were talking about population reduction and control, and now they're all concerned about our health and well-being. So they want to take these vaccines like it was a huge red flag right from the get go for me.
G. Edward Griffin: Well, that was for you. So you happened to be listening and thinking. But, you know, unfortunately, let's face it, the population has been dumbed down so much, they don't think and they don't listen and they just watch television. And whatever the final sentence is at the end of the news, that's the conclusion of what they what the news means. And so they say, okay, it's everything's under control. These good people at the top have my interests in mind. I just do what I'm not foolish.
Joel Comm: Foolish infant. We we get called conspiracy theorists now, especially Travis, because he really likes to go down, invent with the rabbit holes.
Travis Wright: I'm a conspiracy realist at this point. I mean, my aunt.
Joel Comm: I get it. So during all of this, it then became an excuse for the Fed to print more money to stimulate the economy, in fact, more money in a two year period than they had ever printed in what, decades? And so now we've got this crazy rampant inflation. And I don't know what they do next. You know, how much longer can this economy sustain and be propped up by the Fed?
G. Edward Griffin: Well, I'm back with your Afrasiabi conspiracy theorist, because that's what's going to sound like when I get my answer and. And you just said you're a conspiracy realist. I like that. I used to think that we would call the people on the other side conspiracy populists, because there are people like that. But I think the better name.
Travis Wright: Also that I want people on all the things.
G. Edward Griffin: That say for that is skeptics are pretty pretty safe because they're usually right. But anyway, it's it's this appeal that I have been labeled with for a long time. I'd almost become comfortable with it because it seems like all the people whose opinions I respect in other areas, when we get on these areas, they're what what would be called conspiracy theorists. So I'm beginning to feel very comfortable being in good company with the people who think and who read and who really know what's going on in the world. But anyway, so let's see back to the main question, which I almost have forgotten now. It's so. Yeah. What are they? What are they really up to? Is that what you're asking? What is them? Do I believe that they're trying to kill?
Joel Comm: Yeah. Yeah. With all the money they've printed in out of. Out of control inflation. And, you know, they're trying to get to a universal basic income. And what is. Where are they trying to go?
G. Edward Griffin: Well, that's a major question to answer. I think if you back away a little bit from the picture and get far enough away that you can see the frame around the picture and all the wallpaper a little bit behind it and really understand where the whole thing. A lot of moving parts in this picture. It all adds up to one thing and that is power. Power. We think it's money. But why do people want money? It's because money brings power. Money is one avenue to power. There are other avenues, too, but money is the quickest and surest route to power. And the only reason, primarily the most people want money. Lots of it. Lots of it. And maybe all of it is because money represents the degree to which you can. You can obtain the services of other people. That's all it is. Well, the more money you have, the more services you can obtain from other people if you have all the money. Now you have all of the services of all the people at your disposal. And that's called slavery. So in the beginning, I think back in the days of the Federal Reserve formation back in 1910, 1914, the players of that game were mostly interested in just how to make money and how to legalize plunder of the population. It was all about money, money, money, because money was the path to power. Now, in our current age of technology, there are other roads to power. And in fact, I think that these people have finally figured out that money no longer is a road to power. It'll be a means of exercising power once you've got it. Once you get people away from all currencies and national currencies or silver or gold coins or blue chip stamps or Disneyland tickets or whatever you want to use for barter, you can get people away from all of these things and have one international currency. Now, it doesn't make any difference how much there is because it's all controlled by the people at the top anyway. Nobody knows how many units are out there. It doesn't make any difference. You get what you get and the number of units purchasing power units that you get depends entirely on how obedient you are. And money has then disappears, as in its traditional role. So I think nothing has changed in the sense that in the beginning men were interested in power. What has changed is that money alone, although it still is the main road to power, is being maneuvered in such a way so that very soon it's going to collapse and people will say good riddance. Look how terrible this has all turned out. And what's next? Wasn't it? What did you how are you going to solve this problem? And they'll forget that the same people who are solving the problem are the ones that created the problem in the first place. And they won't connect it up. They won't say, Oh, actually, these guys destroyed the old system so they could install a new system that's even worse than the old system. So that's my short answer. And the next question is, well, what what is worse? And what is worse is a digital currency that's completely controlled by the banks. And there they'll be in partnership with the government. It's a public private partnership between corporations and government. That's the definition of fascism, of course. And so it's global fascism by definition. And you don't really need money because it's mean you can't earn it. You are awarded money depending upon your role. It's like being in the military. If you're a general, you get lots of lots of perks. You can go anywhere you want. You even got a car, provided you got drivers, provided you live in a big house. You don't have to pay for any of that with money. It's all provided for you. And in the collectivist system, like Klaus Schwab and his buddies are talking about, there'll be units like that. There'll be digital bank currency units. You don't know how yet. You have plenty of them. Don't worry about it. The guy down on the bottom end doesn't have enough. And people like you and me will have none because they don't like what we say. So it's still power. And nevertheless, in fact, this new system of changing the old currencies from dollars and pesos and all that sort of thing into digital currency units or tokens is the final step in global power. And that'll be so powerful and so, so airtight. It's difficult to imagine how anybody could escape it. That's why they're doing it. They're destroying the old system on purpose, and they're doing it deliberately so that people will beg for the new system.
Travis Wright: You got to wake up people. You got to wake up. This is exactly the last guy who in the United States tried to get rid of the Federal Reserve Bank in the currencies, was a guy name John F Kennedy, who matter of fact, today it is November 22nd, 2022. 59 years ago today, JFK was conveniently put away and they moved on down the road without him. And, you know, a lot of things have changed since then. But I have always sort of looked at that and I said, well, you know, it looked to me like he was trying to do right by the American people. And then the powers that be, those unelected few said, Nope, we're going to keep this train run. And then that was basically never solved. They never really figured it out. Or the official story of JFK never sort of came out. And you talk about power and you're exactly spot on from my research on this is the more money they get, then the more then they can buy and then the more influence that they can wield. They buy the media outlets. They pay for the World Economic Forum, these global bankers. Right. The Rockefeller Institute. I read this thing called Lockstep years ago, ten, 12 years ago. And the fact that the Rockefeller Foundation put out and it's basically play by play what happened with COVID. And then you see the John you know, the John Hopkins Institute, they had a thing called Spars, which was basically the media guide on what to say when all this stuff goes down. And so it's like you can see how they're weaving their power, you can see how they influence everything. And we could see how if you get in the way, they're not afraid to take out a president, which is why I'm surprised. In some ways, Trump has never been martyred, but maybe that's what they're scared of the most is him being a martyr. So how do we evolve out of this? Do we have a solution? Do we know what it's going to take for us to break free from the powers that be currently and actually get to a point where decentralization or or the people who care more about humanity are in charge? Or, I mean, what are we got to do?
G. Edward Griffin: Well, you want the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
Travis Wright: Man, I love the truth.
G. Edward Griffin: And the answer is, I don't know. Nobody knows. This has never happened before in history. We've had the possibility made by. Advanced technology to possibility to actually enslave every human being on the surface of the planet. And to do it with technology, which is through the banking system. It's never been done before, and therefore there's nothing in the historical record. Which we can turn to say, well, how did how did that work out last time? How did they get rid of it last time? Right. But the only thing we do know that whatever it is, it exists. And on top of that, whatever it is that exists, it will require information and require that people like you and me add up to about 15% of the population, must know the truth and must be of sufficient calibre of responsibility. And bravery has to be sufficiently high to be a cadre of 15% in my view of the population, if they could get really on there and, you know, get righteously indignant like we are, for example. I mean, I go to sleep thinking about these things. I wake up thinking about these things. I am mad as hell and we need 15% of the population who are mad as hell and informed. Also not not just running around looking for somebody in the white horse. Like Mr. Trump, for example. I hate to say that, but he's not the man in the white horse. But people are looking for someone like him. So if they write him up and put him on a white horse, oh, there he is. Especially if the opposition hates him so badly, visually hates and hates and hates him. Well, we must be pretty good. I didn't like him, but he might be pretty good because look at these bad people that hate him so much. You see how the possibilities open up when you understand human nature. And these guys on the other side are really their masters at it and psychological warfare. I was reading.
Joel Comm: A book and they do it through the media, too, and through social media. And that's where there's a ray of, you know, light poking through the darkness right now with Elon Musk buying Twitter because we're seeing information free speech come back in the social sphere in a way that we have not seen in the years. You could tell by what's trending on Twitter that it's not being manipulated like it was. People are being their accounts are being un suspended so that they can say what they want to say. And, you know, what are your thoughts? And this is is Elon Musk are we going to look back at him as one of the heroes of the 21st century?
G. Edward Griffin: Well, you guys have got a bad guy to interview here today because I'm very skeptical of people that travel in those circles.
Joel Comm: And that's okay. That's legitimate. He is a billionaire and he does have some unusual connections and he doesn't always do the right thing from what I've read. And, you know, his companies.
G. Edward Griffin: Well, that's right. So if if you're skeptical and you said, wait a minute, don't push me too fast, I'm going to make my own decision. The media is playing him up as a big champion of freedom of speech, too. But does anybody listen to his. His comments. I saw them on live on television when it was announced that he was considering buying the Twitter. And he said, you know, I believe in free speech. And I just told him, we will never, ever, we will never we'll never block anything unless, of course, it's illegal. Did anybody hear that right? They don't hear it. In other words, until the government says you can't do it, you say, okay, we won't block the government.
Travis Wright: Until it's illegal. But that's not even completely true because Twitter for the longest time had this trafficking issue and they had all these hashtags that were around, you know, child exploitation. He talks, he takes over, and within two days that those go away, those hashtag like anymore.
G. Edward Griffin: Yeah, but they'll come back. Mm hmm.
Travis Wright: How easy is it to disguise?
G. Edward Griffin: How easy is it to do something temporarily and look good? Just if you want to satisfy yourself, go back and look at the Trump trail, things that he said he was going to did. He did cancel the the the tree in Paris. I guess he was in Paris then the environmental tree. But he was going down the tanks anyway. Nobody was in agreement with it. And then quietly, I guess about nine months later comes up with a new treaty. It's even worse. But nobody talks about that. They forgot about that bar, and everything that was undone gets redone. You see, I What are the two most important? Maybe the three most important issues that face America today. And for a long time, the two most I was starting off with is the monetary system and the sovereignty of the nation being gobbled up by internationalism, the United Nations and other words, we're going to lose our sovereignty, lose control of our money, lose control of our military, lose control of our educational systems? Are we all going to be gobbled up in a new world order and are we going to have our own money? Are always been, in my view, the two main issues, and nobody in either political party of the major political parties has ever, ever challenged or even wanted to discuss any one of those two most important of all issues. It's never up for discussion. Nothing changes. And the two most important issues, nothing changes over decades and decades with all kinds of battles going on. But nothing really changes. And the two most important ones. Now we come to a third one. Now COVID. What has changed? Is anybody taking a stand? Mr. Trump says, Oh, no, I'm going to fast track this thing. We're going to spend trillions of dollars, we're going to get everybody vaccinated, and nobody listens to it because, well, he's a good guy. So I don't listen to the things he said. I don't trust any of these people. That's what I'm.
Travis Wright: Trying. It's really hard. It is really hard to trust him. I want to actually ask you about this because you said 15% of the population. We just passed 8 million people that based on that math, we're going to need about 1.2 billion people worldwide. To rise up is about a 15%. I would like to call on a study that I read not long ago about these 7000 Buddhist monks that was doing transcendental meditation of some sort where they were praying for a peaceful outcome. And what's really interesting is those 7000 meditators over the course of a week was meditating around a cause, and then worldwide terrorism dropped, coincidentally, Also, crime dropped in a lot of cities, 20, 30% around the world. So it makes me wonder if if if we're all we're all sort of connected by this unified field, right. When we we're all made of energy and frequency and vibration, according to Tesla. Can I just wonder and it's not even a question like how we can impact that unified field and maybe even intend positive loving vibrations for the world in a collective where we don't even necessarily have to be a billion people strong, where we can impact things to make things start moving in our direction positively. And if so, I just wonder, you know, man, just get a few people, 10,000 people start off with where every day at 11, 11 or something, they're praying for the the peace of the world and love for the world. And, you know, just, you know, kind of help us avoid tyranny because there's it's just such a weird place that we're in. And I don't know that it doesn't seem like violence is going to be a path that we can take. We have to choose the path of love and somehow to out love them because they're so full of hate and anger or something. I it just seems to me that maybe maybe that's a solution potentially. I don't even know.
G. Edward Griffin: Well, I don't really know either. I certainly am all for love and compassion and and peace and and understanding and tolerance and all these good things. Oneness with the universe. I really. I really am. And in very great sympathy with all of these these ideas. But when I look back at history. I don't see where they. Have really changed much. Now you don't need. You don't need violence to. How should I say this?
Travis Wright: Maybe we need consequences because it seems like these people who are doing this stuff, there's no consequences for that.
G. Edward Griffin: Let me give you an example what I'm talking about here. I was involved in some local political action here a few few years ago where it was important to change the the the County Board of Supervisors composition. You're all made up with these communists or Nazis. I mean, they were literally communists and Nazis. They didn't even know it, but they were believers in all of the strategies. And they were going to they were going to improve mankind, whether mankind wanted it or not, no matter how, how much it cost, and no matter how many people got hurt, mankind was going to be improved. And we're going to put in we're going to increase our budget for for the homeless. Even though they knew that every time they they doubled their budget, the homeless numbers would double because that's the way it works. If you if you start you if you start giving away free stuff, then there are more people in line for the free stuff. And you can't solve that problem by simply spending more money for free stuff. You just wind up with everybody in line for free stuff. And so these are the kind of people I'm talking about now. They believe in using violence to to withhold to to maintain their control over the local county. But we got rid of them. We didn't use violence. We just use political campaigns. And educational campaigns got organized. And we did it with really less than 15% of the population by far, I would say, about probably active people with about 3% were able to do it in that case. But on a national scale or international scale, I think 15% is a is a relatively good number. Now, let me explain why I'm using these numbers. This does not come from any kind of a scientific study that I'm familiar with, but it comes from my own personal observation over a long period of time is that history is always written by the less than 1% of the population. I mean, certainly was true. Let's take a let's take a look at the American Revolution. We think, well, the American Revolution was fought when the colonists rose up against King George and they stopped his his man at the Bridge of Concord. And we fought the war. And it was because the whole nation was against the crown. Nothing could be further from the truth. The numbers, as far as I can tell, the people who actually were active, active on the battlefield was about less than well, definitely less than 3% of the population. And these weren't people that just picked up their their muskets and met the British at the bridge because they heard they were coming. These were people who were already part of a militia or part of local government. These weren't just the colonists who rose up when they got mad as hell wouldn't take it anymore. They were they were 13 governments, 13 nations. And you might say that came together and united to fight the British. And it was all done with about 1% of the population as the let's call them, the. The thought leaders, you know, people like Thomas Paine and his famous booklets that they circulated. And and people like Madison and Jefferson, 1% if that. And then they were surrounded by 3% of the influencers. Those would be the the people with the stores, the wealthy farmers, the plantation owners. Yes. Some of them had slaves. That's true. I know. With part of that part of the mix. And but they were the people that ran the shops and the pubs. Those were the influencers. And that was about 3% of the population. And then 15%, approximately, appears to have gathered around to support them. So 1% leaving, the 3% leaving or 50% was able to win the American Revolution. It was not 100% of the population. And you look back at all of the revolutions of history and the great transitions even outside of politics. Take a look at religions, for example. Start with a very small number and but they're the influencers. Then you get your supporters. And finally, all nations will become devoted to a particular religion, one that reaches that that stepping or that turning point or the tipping point of about 15%. It's in, it's over. So I always feel that in our in our war, I look at the number of people who are actually pushing this great reset. How many are there? Numerically, I think they've got to be about 1/100 of 1%. But they've been at it for a long time and they're in positions of great influence. I mean, they bought up newspapers and television stations and that kind of thing. They bought up politicians. They bought up the universities through donations. They dominate the boards of directors. So that little tiny percentage has a tremendous amount of leverage because of the influence and the positions that they're in. But nevertheless, on our side, we don't have all those positions of power, but we do have manpower and we do have we do have the ability to talk to each other still. And that's why they're trying to clamp down even on freedom of speech. But so far, we still can speak our mind. And and this is very, very powerful. I think that if we had 3% of the population who really understood issues like we're talking about, not just who are you going to vote for, by the way. Oh, who's running for office? Which 1 a.m. I going to do by the time you ask who's running for office? So you can pick a good candidate. It's over, because probably they're all been financed by the same group anyway. So people don't realize that they're still politically naive. They think that that's all they've got to do. Just pick a good candidate and everything will come to to their satisfaction. So anyway, I think that once we had 3% who would influence the 15% of the population in America, and frankly, I think we are there already. Except nobody knows it. Everybody is still walking around the streets thinking they're all alone, which is why I'm doing my best to try and get them together in projects like the Red Pill Project and Freedom Force and things like that. Once people come together and realized, Oh my gosh, we already do represent 15 or more percent of the population, we've got power. It will just get up off of our couches and go run for politics. Get that, go make sure we become personal friends with the sheriff. And if we don't like what his principles are, let's go find a new sheriff and build a political support campaign for him. Let's make sure that you don't start from the ground up and actually do something and say, what are we going to do? I heard a phrase the other day, which I'm going to adopt now as my own from here on out. And this is it. We are the people we've been waiting for to come and save us.
Travis Wright: Hmm.
Joel Comm: We the people. Very eloquent and in a beautiful place for us to. To conclude. G. Edward Griffin, the book, The Creature from Jekyll Island is a classic. You're 91 years old, and you're. You're fire and enthusiasm for these principles remains. And may you live well beyond 100, sir, and continue bringing that fire.
G. Edward Griffin: All right. Well, thank you. I'm planning on it.
Travis Wright: You're a legend, brother. You are a legend. We admire you so much. And we respect all that you've put out there to help wake up people along the way with your red pill university and all the other things that you're doing. So thank you from the bottom of our heart. And I know 15 or more percent out there is thanking you as well, because they might not even realize the impact that you had, but they know that their life is the way it is because of your work. So thank you so much.
Joel Comm: Sir. Lord Travis. I hope the dude lives to be 109 because his content is solid, his insights are spot on and he is a true conspiracy realist.
Travis Wright: You know, this guy's been talking. About this stuff since way before anybody else was talking about it in my mind. Like the amount of research that he had to do before the Internet existed to try to uncover some of this stuff had to be just unbelievably difficult. If you haven't read The Creature from Jekyll Island, you need to go through and at least get the audio book due to the, you know, the Cliff Notes version or something. If you don't have it, if you haven't done that and you don't understand what he's talking about, you've got to get that base of information behind you because that helps unlock a whole lot of other stuff. Like if you think that the government, everybody's out for your best interest, they're typically for their own personal best interest. And it seems to me that a lot of times the people who should be in charge, they're the ones who don't want to rule anyone. So they're not in charge. They're just hanging out at home. The ones who are a little maniacal, a little bit of narcissistic and got a little bit of that psychopathic, they're the ones that tend to want to run and control everybody else. Good people tend to not run, it seems. And we cover a lot of stuff in the show.
Joel Comm: We did. And, you know, one of the things that's happened here just recently is Elan has put an end to Twitter's COVID misinformation policy that resulted in thousands of users being banned. And turns out the narrative of what they had shared all along was not actually accurate. And now it's out there and people get to go down the rabbit holes and they should. You should go down the rabbit holes. I found a great tweet out there from a guy that I follow, Kyle Becker, and he said, here is the experts misinformation. Look at all of the things that they got wrong. 15 days to slow the spread. Masks, work, lockdowns work. Natural immunity is a myth. Many shots are vaccines. COVID shots, stop transmission, and it's 100% safe and effective. All of those from the experts who were banning people for contrary information, including reputable doctors and every single one of them verified, untrue every one of them.
Travis Wright: Yeah, I was I was at the grocery store earlier today. I saw something I hadn't seen in a long time. I saw more people wearing masks in Puerto Rico than I've seen in a while. Something must be brewing. There must be some propaganda going on. I even saw Dude, I've never seen this before. I do too have a lanyard. And he was wearing his COVID vaccine card with all of his boosters on this old dude. I was having a hard time walking. I'm like, Dude, keep getting those boosters, bro. We don't have to worry about next Christmas.
Joel Comm: Yikes.
Travis Wright: So I was waiting on my dude, what are you doing?
Joel Comm: Think for yourself, people. You can call us whatever you want to, but if you are not questioning everything that is being told to you by your government and by your media, then you are trapped in the matrix. Just it's okay to everybody's been there. And I'm sure there's some things that I believe that I've been told that are incorrect, which is why I encourage we encourage everybody, question everything. Why why is that headline written like, dude.
Travis Wright: Is it benefit? Who is it benefiting by? Why is it benefitting you or is it benefiting someone else? Like typically it's benefiting someone else and then you start diving in and go follow the money. They always say follow the money. You do that, you'll see a lot of times it's not you're not the one getting the benefit. Somebody else is getting the benefit. And then for me, the biggest red flag about the whole COVID thing for me, Joel, was I mean, I've seen Bill Gates is TEDx talk where he talked about, oh, the world's population is exploding, You know, with vaccines, maybe we can lower that by 10 to 15%. I was like, wait a second. Bill Gates is saying that if these vaccines can lower population by ten, 15% like that, why would I dare to believe that he would recommend.
Joel Comm: Okay. So my instinct there is to believe that he misspoke because if he didn't know, it's it's.
Travis Wright: No, it's not.
Joel Comm: I said I saw it. I saw it.
Travis Wright: Was in eugenics. His whole family is eugenics. And so go ahead.
Joel Comm: Understand? It could have been a Freudian slip. All I'm saying is to put that out there deliberately was either a mistake or he is just saying, look at me, I am Satan incarnate, okay? It's got to be one of those two things. Well, the.
Travis Wright: Same people, the same people who were promoting and promoting the vaccines were the same ones five, ten years ago, talking about how overpopulation is going to destroy the world. So to me, that was the red flag. I don't care what he said or if it was a slip of the tongue or whatever. I just know the people who are promoting this the most are the ones who were talking about overpopulation not long ago. And so now they're talking about, Hey, take this to save. You need to save grandma. I'm going to save each other. And in my mind, from the research that I've done, this is. Sort of a covert genocide that most people don't realize yet. And I'm quoting.
Joel Comm: It's bad if you have the stomach for it. Go watch died suddenly. The film that we talked about in the interview with G. Edward Griffin. And think for yourself. I mean, I looked at it skeptically. Some of the video, I'm thinking, is that really due to that, some of the people I'm listening to, I'm questioning their motives. But, you know, the point is, is to absorb information and then process it for yourself to determine what's real. What does this have to do with crypto? Crypto, Bitcoin? It's all about liberty. It's all about freedom. It's all about you being sovereign. Okay? And so that is so deeply tied in to politics. Stop and think about it. Bitcoin was born out of politics and the world financial system from 2008 when the economy collapsed and all the Wall Street bankers got off scot free after taking your money, which is what Sam Bankman-fried has just done. And now the media is propping him up and going, Oh, poor, poor Sam. He really he was going to try to save the world.
Travis Wright: Ask yourself why? Who was it benefiting? It was benefiting the other party. It was benefiting the rhinos on the right and the leftist on the left. Right. So, you know, if you think, oh, it's Democrats versus Republican, it's really it's not. It's them. But 70% of them are corrupt, as far as I can tell. Well, there's a percentage of them who are trying to wrestle that away. But I don't know if you're ever going to get a Russell that way when you're using these electronic voting systems that you become a conspiracy theorist by even questioning, although all the people in 2016, if you question Trump winning or you're good because like, oh yeah, I was probably grew up with the Russians but now you correct I guess it depends on who wins. You can see that this is just a bunch of bullshit.
G. Edward Griffin: You know.
Joel Comm: It is. And so you want.
Travis Wright: To show unity. You want to show that?
Joel Comm: I do. I do. As soon as you. As soon as you're quiet, I'll show. Are you done? Take a seat.
Travis Wright: I'm not really done. All right. Okay.
Joel Comm: So if you're not a member of the bad crypto nifty club you're going to want to be. Travis has created a beautiful air piece just for you to receive for free. What are we calling this trip?
Travis Wright: Oh, this is the. This is the creature. Is the creature creeps?
Joel Comm: Yeah. Look at that. That is so cool. This is Travis created it with his words and his fine tuning, and I made the art.
Travis Wright: It's because I spent a long time on this because I was, like, trying to find the right one to base it off of. And a lot of them, they just. I wasn't getting what I wanted at all. I wanted a big stack of money and I wanted a creature that's kind of leave in the money. And you can see that the sort of Godzilla is leaving the building. It's been created.
Joel Comm: Godzilla has left the building. It's a beautiful piece and it's yours for free. If you're a member of the Bad crypto nifty club, super easy to become a member of the bad crypto nifty club. Go to bed, crypto dot, Uncut, dot FM and this little spinny red NFT that has, you know, your favorite or lords in the window frame. Here it's yours. 4.002 wrapped ETH, which as of today is a $2.42 give or take get that will avoid giving away free enough tips to the box.
Travis Wright: Well, wait a second. To your wallet. Well, it's good. You don't have to have wrapped Eve. If you scroll down, they can literally take credit cards, do Visa or Apple Pay or whatever. So that might be a term for some people like, oh, I don't know how to write my you don't need to know.
Joel Comm: You'll get Yeah, just go get it, get it, get it, get it, get it. Others are getting it every day. They're getting free Nfts And we're going to get you this. The creature creeps NFT shortly after. Well, we'll give you a few days after this episode and then we'll just say, All right, that's it. And if you've got it, you get it. If you don't, you don't. And maybe you'll get a future one. Also, we are going to be doing a future episode of your feedback, so we want you to write us and or call us the bad crypto hotline. If you want to leave us a voicemail with your questions, your thoughts, your feelings, your reason, your stay bad's your ideas, whatever, Call us seven, eight, eight, 8859030 and leave us a voicemail. It's open 24 seven Don't worry, you won't wake anybody up at any hour of day because it goes to a voicemail. Seven, eight, eight, eight, five 9030 or write us a bad crypto podcast it gmail.com and type your words instead of speaking your words. And in the not too distant future, we're going to do a fan tribute feedback show featuring you.
Travis Wright: Oh yeah. And we'll probably have a podcast. We'll probably have an NFT for that one. To fans of the.
Joel Comm: I think we probably will. So thanks so much.
Travis Wright: Podcast of the Beast.
Joel Comm: You know what? You can say whatever you want about us, but maybe just at the very least, thank us for having the courage in spite of whatever dollar. We might lose from sponsorships to come out here and speak our mind, speak what we believe to be true, and encourage you to think for yourself. We don't want you to believe us. We don't want you to believe what we say. We want you to go do your own damn research both financially and socially. Socially. Sociologically. Philosophically. Religion. Lee. Travis. Lee. What tribe?
Travis Wright: We've always said that from the very beginning. It's like, don't listen. Listen to us. But don't take our word at face value. Got to do your own research on this. And we've been all about that when it comes to crypto, when it comes to life, you know, sometimes we're the bad crypto podcast, but sometimes we're just the bad podcast because we're going off the rails talking about whatever they don't want. That's just life. But always do your own research in your. They always need to stay back.
Joel Comm: That is.
S2: Group. Whose band?
Joel Comm: The Bad Crypto podcast is a production of Bad Crypto LLC. The content of the show, the videos and the website is provided for educational, informational and entertainment purposes only. It's not intended to be and does not constitute financial investment or trading advice of any kind. You shouldn't make any decisions as to finances, investing, trading or anything else based on this information without undertaking independent due diligence in consultation with a professional financial advisor. Please understand that the trading of Bitcoins and alternative cryptocurrencies have potential risks involved. Anyone wishing to invest in any of the currencies or tokens mentioned on this podcast should first seek their own independent professional financial advisor.