S1: 2023 has been the year that artificial intelligence has gone mainstream. Not an A. Everyone is using it kind of way, but and everyone is talking about it kind of way. And it's the ramp up on usage of tools like chat imagery are any indication. The A.I. industry is about to experience a boom that will paralleled the rise of the Internet and mobile phone adoption. Today we go down the rabbit hole of A.I. and explore some of the tools that are available today, as well as some of the tools that will soon be heading your way. This is our A.I. centric. Is it live or is it Memorex? Episode number 669 of the Bad Crypto Podcast.
S2: Five.
S1: Four.
S2: Three.
UU: How are there all those workers whose bad?
S2: I.
S1: And welcome to the Bad Crypto podcast. I'm Joel Comm. That's our Lord. Travis, Right. I am artificial, Joel.
S2: I am, sir. Lord Crab by 3000.
S1: Well, that's more robotic. You know, for those of you who sense that there was something a little off about that teaser. That's because I didn't actually speak those words. What you heard before the intro to the this show here was a AI using my voice to read that teaser. So that's why I was like lacking some intonation and pauses and some of the words might have been a little off. But I'll tell you what, gang, it's getting real interesting.
S2: Yeah, it is funny listening to the I Jolie I is is it sounds like you, but I would bet if people tuned in they were going what what drugs is Joe on today.
S1: Yeah something I he's.
S2: Never on drugs Joe's never on drugs not.
S1: I'm not something's a little off and we're going to talk about that tool and both of us have been going down the rabbit hole. Travis struck more strongly than I. And we want to share some of the tools that we've discovered, what this is all about, what it means to the future for creators and for consumers. And there's going to be a free NFT for those of you in the bad crypto nifty club. So we'll tell you more about how to get your membership NFT if you're not in there already. Travis has really taken the initiative by creating a cool site that you guys should go and bookmark right away. It's called a I Telegraph, I telegraph dot IO and this is where he is. He's tracking what's happening in the air space, creating a list of sites and bookmarks, as well as demonstrating his own air prowess. How about you and your process?
S2: Tribe Yeah, I'm looking for my process. It's really mostly, you know, experimentations of it. And I would I would give the call out if there's anybody else out there who's really interested in AI and doing some of these AI experiments, reach out to me. I guess you can do that at mag crypto podcast. A gmail.com let me know and then you can get a user account on here as well and put some of your cool stuff up here because it's really about finding the great pieces of information that people are talking about on YouTube. And then I'm going in and, and doing some fun stuff around different experiments that I just have an idea around like this. Look at that clicking on the Nikola Tesla one right there, because the goal and Tesla said everything is energy, frequency and vibration. He loved the numbers three, six and nine. And so basically I went in and and sculpted this. I went into charge aped most of the blog posts are actually written by GPT and then I'll create a bunch of images for that particular one. And then some of these images scroll down a little bit more, like look at some of those images are so incredible. Like that upper top left one is so cool. Like these are all Nikola Tesla inspired images and it's all about the energy and the frequency and vibration of it all. But it's fun to play around with and then do different things and change the words and there's different prompts. So you're going to notice there's these, this new sort of skill set that's popping up, being a prompt engineer. And those are people. It's the science of creating the right text prompts to get the right results that you want. And so this is where my brain starts going into how what are the right words that I need to use? How do I get what I want, how do I modify things? And so we're going to start teaching you this. We've always had bad intelligence or the bad crypto pocket. This is the bad. And I shall hear series version one. Well, there's a lot of tools out there. We might be talking about this more in the future as we evolve.
S1: And it does tie in earlier, so it ties into blockchain and crypto. In fact, one of the projects we're going to cover today is a blockchain based NFT project. Can you give like when people ask me what artificial intelligence is, I tend to go on too long with my words. Are you able to encapsulate in just a couple sentences what AI is so that people can understand if they don't?
S2: Well, I would say that it is a massive set of servers that are full of all of this information. Imagine being able to pull and create every book ever written, every show ever produced every and then be able to pull from that knowledge and those visuals and then create what they think you're asking about, and then they generate that. And it depends on what kind of AI we're talking about, what it does. But well, let's, let's look at I don't really have a succinct I've never thought of that.
S1: We're going to look at Wikipedia here. A.I. is intelligence perceiving, synthesizing and inferring information demonstrated by machines as opposed to intelligence displayed by non-human animals and humans. Tasks in which this is done include speech recognition, computer vision, translation, as well as other mappings of inputs. So basically machines become capable of having the intelligence to create based on the the body of knowledge that currently exists. My first exposure to A.I. was on my Terrace 80 computer in 1980. There was a program called Eliza, a psychotherapist chat bot. It was actually I think they started it in the seventies, but I encountered it as a software program I purchased for my tiara. Say the simplest form in and you would type in it say says, Hello, I'm Eliza, I'll be your therapist today and I'm going to type. My heart hurts and I'm going to enter. And now Eliza gets going, think and she just says, It's nice to be chatting with you, but my my heart is hurting. Let's see if she picks up on anything. It was the most basic conversational. She doesn't understand me. She doesn't know I am having a good day. We'll just. We'll start with something simple. Do you believe it is normal to be having a good day? Yes. So this was my first exposure to it. Are you sure about that? You're just having a conversation with the computer. But it has progressed dramatically. And this list of tools that you have, you're on AI Telegraph. You guys can bookmark all of these that we're going to get you today. If you go to bad code out in Ford, slash six, six, nine, the definitive.
S2: List, six, six nine which is a Tesla would approve of this episode number because there's a couple sixes and there's a nine in there. Tesla loves that.
S1: It's a Tesla approved episode, by the way. You know, those who are Boomer and Gen X would have picked up on the teaser where I said, Is it live or is it Memorex? Right there some people some people are shaking their heads like, what? What is Memorex or what is Memorex? Well, go ahead. Tell people what was memory.
S2: Memorize was a cassette tape. It was a company that made cassette tapes, from what I remember. And they did they did audio stuff. Did they make speakers, too? I think they only made like, cassette tapes, right?
S1: Yeah, it was. It was recording media.
S2: Yeah. So I also made CDs and DVDs. I don't even know if they exist now.
S1: So the idea was the quality of the recording on their tape was so good you wouldn't be able to tell the difference between a live performance and a recording of a live performance. So is it live or is it Memorex? So the let's start with the one that everybody is is talking about right now because everybody's heard of chat. And this is if you take a laser and inject her with, let's see, 42 years of steroids, top level, you know what she was able to do. You now have a better search engine than Google right before you, because instead of just searching for a site that links you to information chat, it actually gives you that information. What should I type? Trav?
S2: Well, I would say this about Jeep T is that it is. You can use APIs to tap into this Jeep does not have access to live search results, right? It doesn't know. Like a lot of times it still thinks it's 2022. Right? Or at least its data set is up to 2022. So it does not know the Chiefs won the Super Bowl. It doesn't even actually know that the Rams won last year's Super Bowl or that the WHO won the Super Bowl before them that other year. I don't. Oh, the Buccaneers won the Super Bowl for that. It doesn't know that you know some things.
S1: Here's a perfect example of that I typed is the bad crypto podcast's a popular show and church. It says as an AA language model, I don't have access to real time in for stats, but as my knowledge cut off in 2021, the BCP was a popular show within the crypto community. The podcast was launched in 2017, has since then produced over 500 episodes, with each episode featuring discussions on various topics blah, blah blah. Social media following. It's important to note that popularity is subjective and can vary depending on personal preferences and interests. So what Chelsea Beattie is doing is pulling from the body of knowledge that was out there through the end of 2021 about the podcast. Now notice I'm not having to go click on a web page now to read this data. It's just giving it to me live.
S2: It's it's really fascinating. And that's sort of the same thing that I did with GPT. Whenever I first got access to it, I said, You know what could be cool? If it has access to this whole database of knowledge up until 2021, it probably has every single Beatles song ever written. It probably has all of this stuff. So I said, maybe I could create a brand new Beatles album. And I said, Let me create a brand new Beatles album in the style as it in a language model. I can I make subjective comments about.
S1: I just asked them to.
S2: Look at and wow, is he aging backwards?
S1: Yeah, I told I told Techy beta. I asked if you were the most handsome man. So let's give a live example of that. I'm going to put your screen up here so that you can demonstrate exactly how this works. You're creating a Beatles air album, having Chet GPT write new lyrics that image these images you've created in a program we're going to talk about here in a minute called Mid Journey. By the way, those of you who are listening, this is when you want to be on either our YouTube Rumble or Odyssey channels to look at the the visuals of this as well.
S2: So I like it. What's so funny is when you look at these images, you can always tell that they're AI because they don't know how to do hands very well. Fingers are always a little scary. And look, this this umbrella right here is not even connect. I think it's connected to the head. This one's connected to his head. We're not holding it. This person's not even like in this car. The car is like, well, it's part of a car. And. But these were created in mid journey three. Mid journey for version is out now, so the images would even be a little bit better. So you can come in here and look and see like these don't necessarily look like the Beatles.
S1: But they don't not look like the Beatles.
S2: They resemble the Beatles. Like Eric Clapton, actually, that you like. Yeah. So here are the songs that I came up with 21 different songs that that the Beatles, the new Beatles air version would have written. Is there a particular song on here, Joel, that is interesting to you that does not have an underline so that song has not been written yet?
S1: Well, I can't on the screen. Sure. I can't really read them. So go ahead. And you pick one that you think is in.
S2: Right. Let's see here. So true love endures forever and always. Mystic Cavern dreams that one can walk. Rock and roll. Revolution loves this.
S1: Group. Mystic Cavern Dreams, Right.
S2: Mystic Cavern.
S1: John Paul Green. Ringo bought together to write us a song, lads.
S2: Mystic Cavern dreams. All right, so what I would do now is you can't see this, but I'm down here at the very bottom and I will type in and say, Right. And actually see that. Let me actually scrunch this. That's all right.
S1: Just. Just dictate what you're writing.
S2: Create a new song in the style of the Beatles song by Ringo Starr. The song is called. Mystic Cavern dreams. Please include the lyrics. The chorus. The bridge. The outro and the chords of the song.
S1: So that's the command he's giving it, and then he's going to hit Enter and what you're going to see here in real time. I'm going to put this up as a solo for the visuals right here. In fact, try to go ahead and drag that widescreen and then we can see the whole thing here is it's writing the lyrics. This is.
S2: The whole free for, you.
S1: Know, just put it back where it was and then go full screen with that.
S2: Well, I am full screen because I'm on that different window.
S1: Okay.
S2: So up here, it's weird.
S1: So just go ahead and read it to us then. What? What does it say?
S2: Yeah, I'm trying to get it back in there. There we go. It says, Down in the Mystic Caverns, where the magic never seems to end. I met a girl with eyes of gold. And I knew I'd never let her go. Mystic Cavern dreams take me away To where love gleams Mystic cavern dreams Take me away To where love gleams We dance to the rhythm of the night Lost in the moment everything felt right We wandered through the winding caves the stars above us shining like beacons of fate Mystic cavern dreams Where take me away to where a love gleams, etc. Every moment with you is a dream, a never ending story. Or so it seems. But I know that you're real and you're here. And I'll never let you go. I'll never let go of this. Love, my dear. Down in the Mystic caverns, where the magic never seems to end. I met a girl with eyes of gold. And I knew I'd never let her go.
S1: Oh, give fab that's. I know. It just needs to be a Paul is dead in there.
S2: Something isn't backwards. But you see, if you could see it on this on the song here it has the chords. So like literally I could go and get my guitar and play this. Exactly. And that's the fun part of it is I make a song and so sometimes I'll get like a little jingle or something in my head. Joe will be like, Oh, look down from the inside out like a little mama. Okay, let me put that in. And then it'll create a song. And I go, Oh, that was pretty good. Let me take this chorus. So musicians are going to be using so much. So in fact, they're already doing it. And I think some of the technology is getting pretty good where they're able to put in Bob Dylan songs. But in Bruce Springsteen songs, Elvis Presley songs, Beatles songs and actually generate new songs with audio, these don't have audio. This is just the text. You can create your own audio, make it kind of a fun experience.
S1: Well, I just I just found this on your list of tools Bhumi Create generative music and share with the world. So using Bhumi. Have you tried this?
S2: I'm not tried that yet, but I've looked at it. I'm not.
S1: I wonder if you can create the music and feed it the lyrics so that you then have a voice. So, you know, as we talk about the voices, the tool that I used at the beginning to do the teaser is called Resemble Dot A.I.. And basically you go in and you build a voice. And what it does, it says it says, okay, read into a microphone these 25 sentences, and they're really brief and you just read the sentences in your normal voice. And then from that it creates your voice. Now you can keep feeding it. I think I fed it about 100 lines of authentic Joel that created the one I did. But then you create these clips and all I did at the beginning, you could see right here the BCP teaser. I just copied and pasted what I wrote into the the program right here. And it took this and it read it. Now, I haven't done anything else to it. Like you can go in here and you can create emphasis, for example, on a certain word, or you can create a pause or gaps or change, you know, so you could spell out stuff.
S2: And so you're listening to episode number 666, six, six, nine. Pause. Right.
S1: And I didn't do that. But you can do this and you could do it for free. Well, if you just want to go create a voice. I did one with the Russian Oh.
S2: God, make creative voice and then send us that file to back crypto podcast and gmail.com and we could put that in a future episode. How funny would that be?
S1: That would be hilarious. I love to hear your your voices. So this is a cool tool because you know, there could come a day where your podcast is completely in a I. That could happen. So mid journey dot com. This is one that is shaking up the the art world art and photography. It's a discord bot that basically you give it a command and the more proficient you are with the commands it comes out with various art and you can kind of see here I did I typed Donald Trump writing in Eagle in the zombie apocalypse and this is this is what it came up with right here. I mean, this is the type of stuff that, you know, an actual artist, this one here, Jessica Rabbit, flirting with Rick Sanchez, assuming it would know that Rick Sanchez is from Rick and Morty. This is a character that I created for a role playing game that I'm involved in. Cookies eating New York City. So we need to see your travel because you are more proficient in in mid journey. And I think what do we pay like ten bucks a month for?
S2: There's a couple different models that you can do. There's the ten bucks a month, and then if you run out of those, then you can go into another one. But what I would show is Joe put go to discord e-comm. I mean not just gawker.com a mid journey dot com. I think this is it. Yeah. Are these yours?
S1: Those are mine.
S2: Yeah. So go to mid journey dot com and then go to the community one because I want to show you exactly the better way. So yeah so this is really nice so you can actually make this full screen and get rid of our faces.
S1: Okay. I will make us full screen and I will eliminate faces there. Yeah, I'm working on it right now. Technical. There we go.
S2: There we go. So now roll over that one with the green I. There you go. Here. Now, I think there's a there's normally like a couple of dots or something you can click on. Can't click on a log in. That's why.
S1: Okay. Well.
S2: What you can do is if you log in, there'll be three dots down there and you can actually copy the exact words they used to get this. So you can kind of see when you roll over, Let go that stormtrooper right there. What did that stormtrooper? Pretty cool with the R2-D2. Well, this one above it. Yeah. Yeah. Malachite storm trooper as a vintage punk samurai, dark grey background in blue, something, something. And so these are the words you'll use. And you can see sometimes when some things are so intricate and so blown away, you'll see that they're using visual effects like Octane Render or Unreal Engine five or something. And they'll they'll tell the image to replicate, they'll tell A.I. to replicate in this particular stop. And that's really cool right there, Right.
S1: A series of photos showing a person's growth and development over time, from childhood to adulthood. Dudes and Doodads. A.I. created the foundation for these images in in a minute. Like you go to mid Journey and you type your command, it goes, All right, I'm thinking about it. And then it gives you some examples. It gives you four examples, and then you can fine tune them. And what this means to artists and creators and in AI in general to writers, what we are experiencing now, Travis, I think is a kind of a cleansing of what is marketable in, in, in art, because up until now you could be a mediocre artist and make a living. But now if you look at the bell curve, anybody that is west of 90% on that bell curve is going to have a harder time as an original artist, right? The excellence is going to lie in that top 10% of people. Same thing with writing. I don't need to hire writers to just post some blog content that's easy. I can go to Chad and have a crank out a thousand word article. For me, that's all original and copyright free. You think about it?
S2: Mm hmm. So I hope you can share my screen here now. If my screen is showing, I got this caught up. So what it is, is I've actually.
S1: It's. It's still showing your chat.
S2: Okay. Do I need to close that one, then? Because that's.
S1: Me. Close that off and I'll just.
S2: Remove that screen as a source. There we go. And then the other one. I got my video camera right there, so it's hard to see. There you.
S1: Go. Okay, so this is mid journey. Live in the in the wild here.
S2: This is my journey. Live in the wild. And I don't know if I actually scrunch this up. You can actually see.
S1: It's good we see it.
S2: Because there's two podcasters talking in the style of Joe Rogan discussing cryptocurrency. Let's just see. So what will happen is it's going to actually think it's going through the process. It's starting, it's now using you see that dash? Dash V? I got that automatically set up in my settings. I'm using version four of Mid Journey and then Q two quality. I don't know exactly what that means is a quality thing.
S1: Super technical. We don't need to get in.
S2: But then you go in, you can actually find mid journey prompting tutorials and then you want to go in and actually see that. So this right here, it's 93% and it's almost fully done.
S1: And I like that they both of the guys there in the upper left kind of look like rogue.
S2: And there we go. I just said in the style of Joe Rogan, they're having the conversation. And let's say you go, Oh, you know what? I really like this one right here. And I can say, but I want to have more variations of this one. And then I have it set up to actually ask me a prompt. So I want to say ultra realistic octane. Let's see here.
S1: You guys have to see this to believe this. You may have heard people talking about this, but you're seeing it actually happen here. And this is mind blowing stuff. And now those of us who have been following this are our minds are less blown because we're getting accustomed. This is the new normal. This is this is how this stuff works. And this is the beginning. This is just the start of what we're going to see for air being used for commercial and business purposes.
S2: So that's what I hear, Joel. We'll get to the words that we're using on this one, Right. Nikola Tesla, Hot toys, right. Cars, baby diorama, miniature faking, full body shot, caricature, lightning all around Tesla HD, Right. Real engine five, etc., etc.. Came up with something cool right there.
S1: Very in-depth.
S2: Look at that. I love that.
S1: It's it's beautiful.
S2: I love the head and the thing. They're going up the center of these right here. Which ones do we like better? I think the.
S1: One at the bottom. Right. Looks like he might be talking to Alex Jones. Well, Joel, let me tell you what I think about this.
S2: I is smoking weed up here with Ellen. So? So. So check it out. I mean, that's that's pretty cool stuff. I'm going to stop sharing now. But, I mean, how interesting is that to be able to at your fingertips? It just it's just once you learn the framework of what you can ask and how you can ask it and you go through the tutorial of it, you can create amazing things. Now, if you're part of the Bad Crypto NFT Club, I'll normally utilize A.I. to create some really cool stuff. In fact, I used A.I. to create those five Etherium ones that were all steampunk looking. They looked more industrial, they looked hyper realistic. They look like you could go into some sort of factory and see those close things flowing around. And and so then I went in and I animated them. And so it was really cool to go through and have fun with that.
S1: That's all. I think I'll go ahead and see if I'm able to pull them up here in this wallet. I just go ahead and show those. They show.
S2: They show up.
S1: I can find them. Here's the collection. Yeah, here's what these are. All everything here is created with with A.I.. And if you remember the bad crypto nifty club, you're getting these drops for free. There's one of the Etherium ones, and you could see it as animated and do it this cool. It's like sucking blocks into the.
S2: Ethereal stuff on Logo. So I kid you not. I bet I made 500 different iterations that day to find the five that I was like, Which ones can I animate? Which one is going to make you? I mean, I spent so much time on it because it's just I'm what I'm learning how it all works. It was just really cool and fun to play around with.
S1: Go to bad crypto dot uncut dot f m and pick up this bad crypto nifty club and do it here in the next couple of days. This episode is airing I think the 21st or 22nd of February 2023, and you're going to get a cool, a bad A.I. NFT that we're going to airdrop to wallets, we charge .002 ETHE currently $3 and 33 336 For this we don't give.
S2: Another Tesla approved number right there.
S1: There you go. We don't give it away for free because we don't want bots come in and we want real people that are actually fans of the show. Take this, so go grab that.
S2: Now in Nfts, Joel, let's talk about Altered State real quick.
S1: This is a project that actually you and I both invested in or a couple of years ago, I believe, before they actually brought any product to market. And these guys are doing some really interesting stuff with with Nfts and A.I.. They have sold these brains which people are still mining them, and these brains have characteristics that give them different qualities to be applied to other nfts in games. So whether they're games or metaverse applications or whatever, these seem like these little characters here. They've got the IFA Football League, ATF, a football league, and these characters have been sold as NFT, some of them more rare than others, and they're going to be not optical intelligence.
S2: I love that you'll never eyes.
S1: They're going to be powered by these NFT brains. And so we're actually we're waiting for them to roll out this this if a game here it's supposed to happen pretty soon we're going to see some announcements of this Artificial Intelligence Football Association and the Nfts are going to work within these. And they're also they're partnered with Fluff World and Party Bears and the Seekers and a couple other properties. And I fully expect and it's my hope, of course, as an investor and a fan that we're going to see lots of applications begin using these AI brains.
S2: AI brains and F eyes. That is a whole new genre of things. And so that's a nice little way of how we tie it all in with crypto and AI is, but it's so true. That is some of the more awesome things right here. And again, this right, this website right here is something that you guys are going to love. It's called There's an eye for that dot com and every month, even sometimes even daily, sometimes it'll populate with brand new sites that are teaching you and showing you all the different things that can be done in a high. Oh, my goodness. There are so many of these. Joel.
S1: Wow. Are they how are they all powering? Like, it's really interesting to me that all of a sudden we have this huge boom chat. It comes out another the.
S2: Baby eyes baby API? Is that what it is? Yeah. Because you see these sites like Freshly and Unbound and some of these other ones, they're leveling up their service through the API and the chat. GPT three and GPT four is right around the corner so. Probably some of these other companies, they have access to GPT four already. Dream Music. Create your own dream music. Here's another one.
S1: There's so many.
S2: I know what I'm doing today.
S1: Yeah. Going down the rabbit hole and going to check this out to create your dream music using cutting edge air technology built using latent diffusion models to generate beats for your songs.
S2: If you are average and trying to learn how to make music a great make great beats, you're literally going to go. What songs are the most popular? These songs are the most popular. These beats would work. They are very similar to that. Oh, this. And then there's this one's website. It's like, resemble. But you can go in and say, Write me a rap in the style of Drake, and then it will take Drake's voice and then it will sing it to you. So, like, we're not far away, so we enable.
S1: Why go license music? Yes. You get your own high quality royalty free music just by telling it, Hey, create me something like this. So now, Trav, I hope the next step for you is to take your. What was the name of the Beatles song? That the Beatles song We just crossed home. Yeah. Some mystery.
S2: Something All the mystic mystery Cavern dreams.
S1: Yeah. Yeah. So I want to see you take that in and create music to go with the lyrics Somewhere there's.
S2: Got to be for me, What I would want to do for something like that is I want to take the Beatles songs from say, Rubber Soul on. I don't want any of the pre Rubber Soul, because Rubber Soul is when they started doing drugs and the music started check those sound chains, as you know. And so I'd really like to get something more in the style of the White Album or Sgt Peppers, right, or Abbey Road type of Beatles song for that, because that's sort of a vibe that I would have with that. And then here's the chords that I generated, but I don't know that a lot of times if those are all accurate because, you know, it just pulls out 0cgde minor. C you're like, okay, But, you know, the Beatles used C-sharp seven and all these other, you know, unique chords. And so it's maybe a little different. But I think, you know, I don't think we're quite ready for prime time on that, but eventually we'll probably be able to.
S1: I love it. So there you go, gang. A little introduction to air. And we will be covering more of this, especially as it relates to blockchain and crypto, because you can bet your booty that it is going to. And of course, we're going to cover that, which is interesting to us. Make sure you go bookmark I telegraph dot i o and if you haven't gotten your bad crypto nifty club membership NFT what are you waiting for? You missing free drops. I mean we do these two or three times a month, it's $3.
S2: It costs you to get here. Some people have gotten maybe five, ten attempts.
S1: I think ten. I think we've probably dropped about ten of them so far. And they're cool. You know, Travis is creating some cool. You're a better user of, you know, off mid journey because you're really digging into all these special commands. And you do have the benefit of also being a graphic artist. And there is advantage to that. But if you're average or sub average like I am, you know, I mean, I can draw a stick figure. That's about it, I guess.
S2: But now I can literally take a photo like I took a photo of you and a photo of me, and I added both of those photos and I said, I want to make a bad crypto, you know, demon podcasters, you know, talking there in the podcast or whatever I said. And then that's how I made that. NFT Right. There is a pulled in me and pulled in you, but it gave you the hat. But you're wearing a hat today. I didn't get a hat, I just got hair horns. But I generated hundreds of these images to to try to find the rival.
S1: Well, no, not only that. You look like you look like the old engineer in the Arctic radio station that's getting ready to put a real to real up, you know, for a commercial.
S2: Redskin baby, that's that's as bad as you get.
S1: You can't say Redskins. It's now the Washington what do they call them?
S2: Commanders? No, no, no. That's a Redskin. I got a Redskin right there.
S1: Literally have Redskins. Yeah. So so get your NFT bad crypto dot uncut dot FM get the bad crypto nifty club. Join the legions of others. And by the way we're Jews. Yeah there is now with in uncut there is a feed where you can actually make comments. I was able to make a post and you come in here as an owner and create conversation. So there's a social aspect to the uncut that once you own the NFT, you're in the collective with us, you will be part of the collective.
S2: So it could become maybe a better version of Discord, specifically for NFT collections potentially down the road.
S1: Yeah, they've created something really special over there and we're fans and we're fans of you Love to hear from you guys. Email us back at the podcast at Gmail dot com. Let us know eight tools you've created and and please go over and shoot us a five star review over on iTunes. In fact, we might be cooking up a special reward for those of you that take a moment to do so. If you do that, then capture a screenshot once it's posted and email it to us. A banquet or podcast at gmail dot com along with your Etherium address. And there might be a special reward we'll work on here in the near future.
S2: Dude, I got now. No judge keeps track of all the different things that you've you've chatted forever and it's so funny as I know I use this way more than I use anything else now at this point, because it's like I have one. It's like, how long do I cook chicken taquitos in the air fryer? And it says The cook time for chicken taquitos in an air fryer will vary depending on the size and thickness of the taquitos. But you should on average, takes about 10 to 12 minutes to cook the chicken taquito at 375 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Important. It's like, I don't even need you Google. I don't need you to have that go.
S1: And Google knows that and they're developing their own version of this. I like that. You know that that this is not a thing. So I went to chat right now and I asked this question, which of course is on everybody's mind. And I'm a pull it up so you can see the chat here as well. What I asked of chat is how do the hosts of the bad crypto podcast end every episode? And it said the host of the bad crypto podcast, Joel, Com and Travis Right. Typically end each episode with the phrase stay bad as a play on the show's name. The phrase has become something of a catchphrase for the show, and the hosts often encourage listeners to use it on social media and in other contexts. Occasionally, they may also add a humorous or topical comment or joke before signing off.
S2: Dude. So does that mean that they literally listen to the audio and transcribe?
S1: I have no idea, but I'm blown away. You guys should be to stay.
S2: With you if you. Boxers. Whose bad?
S1: The Bad Crypto podcast is a production of Bad Crypto LLC. The content of the show, the videos and the website is provided for educational, informational and entertainment purposes only. It's not intended to be and does not constitute financial investment or trading advice of any kind. You shouldn't make any decisions as to finances, investing, trading or anything else based on this information without undertaking independent due diligence and consultation with a professional financial advisor. Please understand that the trading of Bitcoins and alternative cryptocurrencies have potential risks involved. Anyone wishing to invest in any of the currencies or tokens mentioned on this podcast should first seek their own independent professional financial advisor.
S2: So I asked. I realized that I was born on a Wednesday on a full moon. Right. And so I had a little song in my head as I was going on a full moon on a Wednesday in May. And then and then Song came out a little song for me. Okay. Bold on a Full Moon on a Wednesday in May. A long, long time ago in Taurus. They say it's out in the universe. They dropped me and sang and said, Welcome to Planet Earth. Please enjoy the ride. Oh, yeah, that's nice. And then? And then I said, Well, how many seconds old am I if I was born on May 16, 1973, at 11:43 p.m. in Central Standard Time. And then it said, Well, I don't know what time it is exactly. And Central Standard Time right now. And so I said, well, it's exactly whatever time it is. And then they came out and told me that I'm like 900 and something thousand seconds old. And I go, Well, when will I turn 1000000000 seconds old? On March 5th, 2025, at 10:02 a.m. Eastern or Central, I will turn 1000000000 seconds old.
S1: I hope you put that in your calendar to remind you.
S2: Of a party that day. Yeah, I'm 1000000000 seconds old. Maybe you.
S1: Just call.
S2: That.
S1: Hilarious. Yeah, just call it the billion second party.
S2: Yeah, the billion second party. Who has a billion? Second party? Me.