Speaker 1: Who wants to be on the pervis have flashy flunkeys everywhere?
Speaker 2: Perverse?
Speaker 1: Who wants the father of a country estate?
Speaker 2: A country estate is something I'd hate.
Speaker 1: Relieving fun seekers for special edition of well, perhaps an Olympic Games presentation of the Quick Quick? Yeah? So, will all the questions be pertaining to sport? Let's go for gold, right and ready? Sport? You nobody's ever called me sport? How are you Mervyn? Are you right? Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay, Simon, certainly, all right.
Speaker 1: Here's the first one. Ten points for everyone you get right, ten to fifty taken off depending on the stupidity of the answer. What percentage of British Men have no teeth? I'm going to give you ten points for humor. I quite enjoyed that. Ten percent higher than that thirty three percent or both of you lose ten points? Twenty four twenty four percent is right? On whom did who are you just spread?
Speaker 2: We got that wrong last week too.
Speaker 1: On whom did Joseph Lister perform the first operation using antiseptic? Who did he operate his anti No? Marie Antoinette lose ten cow? Well even a cow? Why? Well?
Speaker 3: He didn't want to operate at a real human his sister in eighteen sixty she was called sister Lista.
Speaker 1: She was a cow. Which game asked you to have four wins? Yes, Majong Marjong is right, thank you? Approximately how long is the hercules beetle? Please? Eight inches inches? Right? Three quarters of three quarters?
Speaker 2: Now four inches?
Speaker 1: Lose ten two inches five inches? So you all lose on that one who was the original peeping Tom?
Speaker 3: General Tom Thumb lose ten on that one Tom from Coventry in England.
Speaker 1: Who was him? He was a he was a perv.
Speaker 2: No, that's move, Yes, that's me.
Speaker 1: He was a tailor who looked at Lady a Diver rude riding nude through Caventry in the procession in country. Well you being serious now, because I collected.
Speaker 3: Stephen grafts from from Coventry made only with her, and I have Lady a Diver on the horse with Peeping Tom looking out of a window onto her bare body.
Speaker 4: He was, well, that's something we've got in comedy because I collect pictures of naked ladies as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I'm a peeping Tom, so we're all you. I believe that I have a friend who's all waited in Beijing. His name is Thomas, so we called him Peeking Tom.
Speaker 2: That's clever. Does he lose points for that?
Speaker 1: Mister D's twenty points for poor? Not even entertainment. Someone has to salvage as by to which family does the hippopotter? And for ching's another twenty to which family there's the hippopotamus? Bigarre and along the hippopotamus is a pig? The erect who said pig? Good on you Ian, He was a Victorian of the year. He was referring to you, mister Das who rode mariongo.
Speaker 2: Lady Godiva, that was the name of.
Speaker 1: Her jockey loose Tenngo Marengo and Napoleon Bonaparte? How did you know that? Did you look over my shollow? Twenty point miss got honors in history? Great portrait painted by David What is a female fox called? Yes? Vixen is right? You were first up ten points? Which animal can be broken into thousands of pieces? Join itself up again and continue to live at jellyfish? Lose ten on post any idea.
Speaker 2: Snake that's a worm? Isn't it?
Speaker 1: Red sponge? Yes, the red sponge of Madagasco, who was olive Oil's boyfriend before she met Popeye Whimpy.
Speaker 2: No, it was blue or Brutus.
Speaker 1: Well you can't have two.
Speaker 2: Well that's three answers.
Speaker 1: Well he's trying. I'm giving him ten points for trying.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: What are you doing? Oh, he's just a crawler ham gravy. Yes, that was his boyfriend. He just sucks up to the Chris Company. Who was cream Victoria's favorite girly or gilly?
Speaker 3: Mister Brown?
Speaker 1: Yes, John Brown is correct ten points for that. You're doing very well.
Speaker 2: He's only ten points behind Mervin.
Speaker 1: What is a young turkey called gobbler? No squab? A capon? Lose ten a turkey no alt? Yes, a poult.
Speaker 2: That's right from that movie Poltergeist.
Speaker 1: What does a potometer measure? Please? A potometer?
Speaker 2: Hippopotamuses?
Speaker 1: No holes in rhoades. That little Grecian earned some things vases and things. Water intake, yes, the intaker water. What is a knot?
Speaker 3: Yes, it's the speed of a ship at sea and maritime measure.
Speaker 2: And it's a string together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's top boy scouts tie no lose ten on all that one. It's a Russian flogging ship. Yes, they flogged the natives. In that one. If a human baby grew as fast as a baby, well, how tall would it be by the time it was two twenty seven feet tall? Lose ten? On that three meters tall, lose ten many ideas he come.
Speaker 3: On, baby wales grow very fast, be about one hundred.
Speaker 1: Feet sixty five feet. Yes, you've got the silver Golden Bronze, Mervin. I know I'm having a whale of a top marks. Who won?
Speaker 2: Well, Philip did very badly on minus seventy.
Speaker 4: Ian got up to thirty but got back down to ten, which is a bit of a shame. I was minus thirty but Mervin one as always sixty points