S1: Hi everyone. Welcome to our Monday edition of Mark My Words Story Time. We love a Monday because these two share stories and answer your questions. Hello m g.
S2: Hello, Mark lovey and hello Piglet m g Levi. Great to be here.
S1: Nice to see you boys. Another big weekend of footy and another pause.
S2: No I didn't did I? Hello boys. Great to be here.
S1: Could have driven a truck through that gap.
S2: Oh, I love it.
S1: I want to float the topic boys. Float the topic and you guys can give us something. Okay, so last week and they were very popular according to the, um, analytics of podcasting, whatever that means. Um, last week I asked you about your worst ever game this week. You wouldn't believe it. We've been up thinking about the topic all night, the greatest game you played. And how often did those games happen in your rugby league career? Gentlemen, story time go.
S2: Well, firstly, not often. Not often at all. Oh, turn it up. No, the ten out of ten games or nine out of ten games. Maybe 4 or 5 in my career. Yeah. Really? Yeah, yeah. Um, a lot of nine out of ten, but not ten out of ten. Yeah. Okay. Um, I'm going back to the late 80s. So I do say so myself.
S1: So humble.
S2: I was going to say before I was about seven out of ten. Sometimes I got an eight. All right. No, we're not on the same. That's not a level playing.
S1: Eight and a half.
S2: Okay. Thanks. There was a time between maybe 80, 88 and 91 where I was kind of at the peak of my powers. Oh, yeah. And I came back from in 1989, I came back from England, um, because I got suspended in the last game of 80, 88. And it was back then when they had like a bit of a, a dodgy setup where you go over there and play. I got suspended for six weeks and you could get claim the game. It was the last game. So I had to go over there, sit out six weeks at Sheffield Eagles. Then I had to play six games. Right. So I was there for 12 weeks, three months. But I come back and my suspension was abolished. So my first game of the year, I'd come back.
S3: And you were ready to go.
S2: Ready to go. It was against the bears at Penrith Park. And I'd come back, um, and just went berserk just, you know, went out the line shoulder charging every forward they had and um, offloading at will. We went pretty easily about 26 nil. But that, that, that game was the first time I ever felt in first grade that I couldn't have played any better. I just wasn't peaking my powers. And yeah, I felt like I was, I was 21. I had my 21st in England playing for Sheffield and I made over there. So, um, and then you search for that, that same type of feeling because you go, if I can do that now, what can I do in every game? But it just doesn't work that way because the stars have got to be aligned.
S1: Did you ever come off the park thinking that's a ten out of ten? And then the coach got India?
S2: Yeah, yeah, a lot of games. I see my dad was my biggest barometer that my dad's probably the biggest critic. I've got my I come off the field and go. If I had a good, good, bad or ugly game, I would go. Oh, babe, you're so good. And I'd say, yeah, but you're biased. And then dad wouldn't talk to me if I. Yeah, he just.
S3: When you're playing NRL. Yep. Really? Even to that level.
S2: I'd go, so where's dad? He goes, oh, I didn't think you played it, mate.
S3: It's it's funny you say. Yeah. We fuck my dad was the same similar. Yeah. I, I can remember this is I don't want to jump in here and steal your story, but no. Um, I played my, my NRL playing career and my dad would give me the Russell Crowe thumb up or thumb down.
S1: Oh stop it.
S2: No way.
S3: Swear to God.
S2: When you come off.
S3: At half time.
S1: Where do you stand.
S2: When you're walking off the field?
S3: Yeah. When I was walking off the field like you, you, you know, you know, your family's in the crowd. You look, you know where they are. I'd look and he'd be like, you know, great work. Or he'd be like, come on, mate. And I'd be like, yeah, well, at the end of the day, when you're a kid, who do you want to impress your.
S2: Mum and dad? Yeah, they're.
S3: The ones, you know.
S2: Yeah, they're the ones.
S3: But that same thing. Silent treatment. I like it. I bring it up today because obviously I've got boys now. My mum and dad are at every game and my boys, they're always watching, you know, like they did for our our career. Me and my.
S2: Brother. Did they go to a young bloke that.
S3: No, no, no, none of that now is it when your grandparents.
S2: Your.
S3: Grandparents. Oh they played great. Yeah. Sure. Yeah. Yeah. And then they're like, if I'm hard on my boys, they're like, oh, don't be like that. You know, they play good. I'm like, ah, excuse me. Sandy al you're not. Do you remember driving in the car after games and not even talking to me?
S2: Oh, man.
S3: This is your six year old son.
S2: But even like.
S3: Your seven year old son.
S2: That was me.
S3: Just played local league. That was me.
S2: Yeah, that was me. So that must have all been the same back then. They were because my dad, like I'd come home from games in the back crying for like, if I played for North Mount Druitt or someone, I'd say, dad, how do you think I go? He goes, he wouldn't say anything.
S3: Just wouldn't talk. But that would probably upset you more that he didn't say anything. True. Yeah.
S2: Of course. Mum was. Mum was Kevin. It's a bloody game of rugby league.
S3: But you know what. You appreciate it now, I reckon.
S2: Well maybe the player I was.
S3: Yeah.
S2: Maybe if he's got this all the time to me. Yeah. And I wasn't I wasn't like mum was. That's that's good cop bad cop like in 1990 in the kangaroo tour that was I was in beast mode on the kangaroo tour. You know, I missed out the first game against Wakefield. I had tonsillitis and then they unshackled me at the Cumbria and I just was just, you know, I thought I got man of the match in the 91 origin game with Wally, because all this media came in towards me after the game. I'm thinking of my dad who's next to me. I said, I think I got me the match. He goes, I don't think so.
S1: Thank you.
S3: Thanks, dad.
S2: Next minute they all come towards me. The media camera, 20 camera crews. I'm going, oh, I've got me in the match. I stand up and talk to Billy Woods, who was with channel ten on the telecast. On the sideline. He goes, Mark, how's it feel to be sited on six different occasions. Oh, man. The match. Yes, my Queensland jail. But yeah, there's, um. There's something in that that you aspire to, to always get that feeling of being so dominant in a game of rugby league. But you know what? Now I look back on my career and you know, probably at the time that it's going to be so hard to do what you did again or that that well, you can be close to it. Um, but like I look back at my career and there's probably, yeah, not even five occasions where I was at my, the peak of my powers and no one could tackle me and no one would run at me.
S1: Just on the, um, Wally thing. Right. I've always wanted to know this. Right. And I reckon the viewers and the listeners would too. So you mentioned the cameras come in and you think you've won man of the match, and you're standing there with your dad. When the cameras disappear, you have a shower, you get changed and you're leaving the ground, and then you're at the airport and you're flying home the next day.
S2: Is that Sydney footy stadium?
S1: It was. Of course it.
S2: Was. So what happened was they did a hastily convened judiciary hearing the next day, right at the. So this was the.
S1: Third everywhere you went. Were you just. Were people staring at you? Were people coming to have a go at you or.
S2: Oh, no, no, not here. They all pat me on the back.
S3: They loved him.
S2: Yeah yeah.
S3: Yeah.
S2: You crazy fucker. Because I was told to do the job like I was. I was, you know, 21. I was told to go out there and run amok. 21 and not many people, not many people can get told at that age to go and run amuck against Queensland.
S3: And hold on 21 and be playing for New South Wales to begin with. That's unbelievable.
S2: Like while he was there talking about me while he was ten years old, he was 31. Yeah, like he was at the end of his career. I was the start of mine. So yeah, if two well known selectors are telling me to run out there and do what I tried.
S3: To do.
S2: In the first game, guess what? I'm going to do whatever they tell me to do 100%. Yeah. And I do it all again.
S1: It's just it's a side of the game that I don't think people appreciate that we see the 80 minutes on TV, and then you might see a clip in the press conference. But what happens in the days after that when there's a scandal? What happens in behind closed doors? What happens at home? You hide like the the Sydney Swans scandal and we won't go into it. But the players that are allegedly involved in that jumped in a car and drove back to Sydney to avoid the scrutiny at the airport. Yeah, you just sort of you go into shut down mode, don't you?
S3: Yeah you do. Been there, been there myself on a few occasions.
S2: Well, what was the worst?
S3: I never did much wrong. Oh my worst. Not bad stuff.
S2: My worst one was this one that affected me most.
S3: I'm a bad, bad stuff anyway.
S1: Hang on. What did you. Come on. You got to tell us.
S3: What? Look, I got into fights at nightclubs with bikies.
S2: Yeah, same.
S3: Nothing bad.
S1: But out of all the people that fight, why bikies?
S3: Long story.
S1: Okay.
S3: Long story. I was actually sticking up for Benji Marshall.
S1: Oh.
S3: Yeah.
S2: Won't be the first. Won't be.
S3: The last. Tony. Peyton. I'm trying to think who else was there. There's a few other Tigers boys.
S2: Were there Hells Angels or nomads?
S1: Oh, was that the one where they shot the door?
S3: No no no no no no, it was all fine because I got invited out with him the next night.
S1: But the biggie.
S3: Yeah.
S2: Yeah. Did you? In the nightclub in the cross?
S3: Uh, it was in Bondi Junction, mate. This was. This was 20.
S2: Who are you?
S3: This was 20.
S1: You wouldn't. You wouldn't believe it. He looked at the bike and he went. Oh.
S3: Long story long.
S1: Alright. So did you nominate a couple of good games?
S2: Couple?
S3: No, we didn't sort of even get even. I wanted to know.
S2: It's kind of. I think the best thing about doing these podcasts right is you've got a topic and wherever that topic takes you. Yeah. And how we ended up like with bikies at Bondi. Yeah, that's, that's what I love watching. That's what I listen to. If I sit, you know, and we don't know what you're gonna ask us until you asked us. And you got to quickly think about the times you've been man of the match in the game. And it's, it's so hard. It's yeah. But then all of a sudden that triggers something and you go, wow. And then he feeds off it and I'm going, fucking. Who are you? Who are you? Mark Rydell like I'm the I'm the crazy one on this panel. I think he's I think he's even crazier. Like, deep down.
S1: I think there might be a new podcast in this for piggy, the crime files. No no no.
S3: I'm a clean skin.
S1: Today we introduce you to the sergeant at arms of the Comancheros.
S2: So the worst you say about hiding, right? I 1991, after the grand final that I. I tested pre-season training. I tested positive for marijuana. Mhm. And they only just brought in testing for marijuana and um, I, Gus Gould was at training. He said the testers, he I said he said, have you had any. I said, yeah, I have. On the weekend. So I jogged back to the training and the testers met me there. So they were after me. Yeah. So about six weeks later, I got a call from Buzz Rothfield and he goes, mate, we've heard it's you who's tested positive. He said, But I'm not going to write anything. And then Roy Masters didn't ring me. But in the Herald on the. About the sixth week on the front page of the Herald was where there's smoke, there's guy.
S3: Did you tip your hat to the headline?
S2: Not the time.
S3: Not at the time. You fucker. Yeah, but now.
S2: I'm trying.
S3: To.
S2: I'm taking the phone out of the wall so no one can. I was at mum's house hiding. My leg was in a cast because I had my ankle reconstruction.
S3: Oh, no.
S2: So when buzz rang me, I went, oh, because he got. He phoned me at my mum's house. Where did you get this number? He goes, I found it. And then he said, no, we're not going to do it. He said, you know, um. I said, damn mate. Mum and dad, you know. Fucking rock him. Yeah. And then we go to the paper shop and I'd say mum um I'll go in. She goes wouldn't you. Crutches. I said yeah and I'll just make sure it wasn't in the papers. If it was I was going to buy every one. And then yeah, one day she was taking me up to the, the doctor's um to get my leg looked at. And in the waiting room was the paper.
S3: And you're on the front page.
S2: I was on the front page where there's smoke, there's fire.
S1: What was the reaction?
S2: Not good. Mhm. Not Mark. what are you doing? I said I was only a fleeting moment, but that was back then. Like, that's 1991. Yeah, that's 35 years ago.
S3: Like bloody.
S2: Hell. And now there's that that stomach thing. You get that you don't want to get too often in your life. Yeah, I got that probably 6 or 7 times in that six months.
S3: Oh, right.
S2: Yeah. You know, it was just a bad time for me.
S3: Yeah.
S2: All right. Yeah.
S1: Jeez. We've got deep today.
S2: Yeah, well, it's not deep. It's just. It's just. Piggy said something about hiding from the media, and I went, ah. That straight away triggered my memory of when I hid from the media on that time that mum and dad's house.
S1: Because it's it's funny, um, I heard a rumour about piggy, you know, the last last week's podcast.
S3: Here we go.
S1: I heard a rumour about piggy that, um, let's just say South threw everything at him to try and get him over the line at South Sydney.
S3: Is it true? Well, I can I can talk about that. Yeah. Can you. Yeah. Well, not all of it. Who, who much.
S2: Who was trying to get Langer's.
S3: Langer's was the coach at the time and I was off contract and I was talking to a number of clubs, and Souths happened to be one of those.
S2: Did you go out for dinner with them or something?
S3: Yeah, yeah, yeah. Like, obviously you just, um, got to meet the coach and the, uh, fans and, uh, you go out and.
S2: You get a manicure or pedicure.
S3: Fortunately, yeah, all of the above. And unfortunately, Langer's got sacked.
S2: Oh, he did too. He did too.
S3: Yeah.
S2: And so he actually we're going to try and play with Souths in what potentially. Yeah.
S3: 2000 2004.
S2: Okay.
S3: Yeah. Yeah.
S1: The deal fell through and so did the belt in his pants.
S3: Excuse me. That was we had a big feed that night. Yeah. Belt buckle was a bit. How you going? But anyway, we won't go into that, but, uh. Yeah.
S1: How close were you to signing to South?
S2: Oh. Very close.
S3: I was very close. Very close. That would have. I might.
S1: Imagine if you did, that would have been huge news if you saw him.
S3: Back then. But I ended up signing a Parramatta, right? Okay, so that was the time I was talking to Cronulla.
S1: Parramatta must have offered a good deal.
S3: I was talking to Souths, I was talking to Parramatta.
S2: Who's that on your phone?
S1: And you wouldn't believe it. You're talking about me.
S2: That's a podcast, mate.
S3: Are they sending tips?
S1: So any good games quickly mate.
S3: Good game. Like MJ says, like those games where you go, oh, like I absolutely nailed everything. I reckon only a few.
S2: How many times do you reckon you got um three points in Dally M?
S3: Oh I don't know. I wouldn't have a clue, but I've got two games for me that I can sort of go, oh okay. I really nailed it that day. There's an Anzac Day game we played obviously played Roosters in oh three I think it was. I scored a try, set up a try, kicked a 4020 and blew the Roosters away 18 nil in the first 20 minutes of the game.
S2: That's why the Rabbitohs wanted you next year.
S3: Yeah, and that's one I remember. So I sort of go okay. Like I remember that I really nailed it that day. And then that game where I kicked the goal.
S1: Oh. Suncorp.
S3: Suncorp Stadium against the Broncos. Everyone was out. I scored two tries, kicked five goals and then kicked that goal at the end. So sort of that game I go, oh yeah, well, I was pretty good that day. Like I nailed it you know. But there's not many. There's not many.
S2: How these bastards do it every week.
S1: Yeah.
S3: Yeah. I'm not the, uh, Cameron Smith or Johnathan Thurston every week.
S1: The other question I've got here in front of me, what was the absolute worst or most ridiculous nutrition advice or supplement a club forced you to take?
S2: Uh, see what kind of pre pre supplements the the stuff's come in like Masashi that come in like towards the end of my career. But before then it wasn't much. We someone said to us that a vitamin B injection would help you out. Yeah. But after a game like the recovery after a game.
S3: So I used to get one every now and then.
S2: So we got every game. We'd get one before a game. Yeah. So that would help you recover was the.
S3: Right.
S2: The motive behind it.
S3: Right.
S1: Mate, I've got one for you. MM. I reckon the worst and most ridiculous nutrition advice was to suck on the sponge.
S2: Oh, that was the magic.
S3: What they did.
S2: We all did that. But yeah.
S1: Could you imagine, like in the current day, if someone ran out and said, suck on this?
S2: No, I wasn't, I didn't never done that in first grade or 23 or reserve grade. It was all junior footy. Yeah. Like the sponge would suck on the sponge. You can't. I think Neil Pringle, um Bing was the bloke who got crook from it in like the late 70s or early 80s. So they stopped doing it, obviously. Yeah.
S3: But I remember the dads had the bucket with the sponge.
S2: The same when they rub your fucking knees off of having dirt on it.
S3: Yeah. And then wipe you in the face when you get.
S1: Toughened you.
S3: Up, knock you back out. Yeah.
S2: There's some, there's some truth to that because the bit of dirt on you. And as long as you can't die from it.
S1: Mate. I used to sit in the sandpit at play school and, you know, kids had dropped a log in the sandpit and everything else, mate. No germaphobes back then I wouldn't eat it. But you know.
S2: What?
S1: I might talk to your mum and dad. It happened to preschool.
S3: He's sitting in. And who remembers that?
S2: Obviously, you didn't see.
S3: That last week.
S2: And that was selling papers.
S1: Righto. Move on. Piggy. Most ridiculous. Oh, this would be good from pig.
S3: Well, look, obviously nutrition wasn't my forte. No, I'll put my hand up.
S2: Look, what about when they first started bringing in? Um, what do they call the dieticians and stuff? They did the skin check, mate.
S3: Did I tell you? What about those ones? They'd get the calipers, you know, they got for me barbecue tongs. The bastards, they used to get the calipers and they go, oh, yeah, that's this measurement that won me the big barbecue.
S1: Come here, big boy.
S3: Give me some of that. Oh my God.
S1: There's your clip for social media, ladies and gentlemen.
S3: Oh my goodness.
S1: All right. Let's get into that. Let's get into the questions. Adam. Teams relying too heavily on structured block plays instead of playing what's in front of them.
S3: Adam oh, this is a football question.
S2: Yes yes yes yes. Bring back offloading in the especially in the especially in the the opposing 20 we're seeing a lot of left and right. And then it happened to us in origin in game two in Melbourne where we went one way, then come back the other. And that was evident because I was on the ground watching it from your vantage point. And you can see so much down there. Where was I RSVP?
S3: Be come back two weeks later.
S2: And say it's real.
S3: Jesus is real. It it knocks you.
S2: But I think so.
S3: You're right. Are we good or what? And I will just carry the show.
S2: Oh.
S1: Mhm. Just got a tip for a story. Anyway, I'll chase that tomorrow.
S3: Yes. Have you got an exclusive?
S1: No, not for this. You can't go off without. Can't go off without getting it.
S2: Substantial. Substantial.
S3: Right.
S2: Okay. But, um. Yes. That's a. And piggy would know more because he's more connected to a rugby league team at the moment, albeit the girls team. But I suppose the coach's main problem is to try and get that spontaneity in their game, but also by playing measured tactics as well. Because every if you're if they're doing it to you, you might as well do it back to them because it works. Yeah. You know, they're not doing it because it doesn't work.
S3: No. That's right. Yeah. Look, I to to answer the question, like there's plenty of that these days isn't there. But there's a right place and right time and there's a right place and right time for exactly what you're saying as well. You can find a good offload out the back because what's that that that does these days is pulls teams out of their defensive structures and their defensive systems. And all of a sudden everything they've trained for, well, it's different. It's gone. And it's a different look that the defence gets.
S2: We've seen some great some fantastic like.
S3: Obviously six again. Yeah it's coming to that you know ad lib football a little bit more. But now we're not seeing any many six agains Tim are we like no.
S2: That's that's so good.
S1: That I'm going to answer this question for you from Tim. Should rugby league introduce a captain's challenge specifically for forward passes? No no no no.
S2: No no.
S1: No. Could you imagine.
S2: It'd be every second.
S1: Yeah. Sorry, Tim, but no.
S2: But I still don't know why soccer can do a VAR with that line. Why? We can't just say quickly your line.
S1: But. But I'll tell. Can I answer this? I'll tell you why. Well, this is what. We can't go down this path because the rule is the ball is to leave the hands going backwards. Right. It's not a matter of whether the ball has been thrown forward.
S2: No, no, no.
S1: But if the ball leaves the hands going backwards and then floats forward, that's fine. So if you're just ruling a line, there's too many variables that it won't work.
S3: Okay. So why can't video referees rule on blatant forward passes? Because my answer would be that obviously it gets to a point where there's a gray area with passes. Yeah, but we still see them. When they go up in the bunker. They say we're going to stick with the on field Decision because we can't get an angle or whatever. So why couldn't they do. Exactly the same thing. If there's a blatant forward pass, they can say, hey. Let's pull this try up, Mark guy's throwing a blatant forward pass. You can see it coming. And everyone can see it. Yeah, no dramas, but if there's a close one and people are going, oh. Why didn't they call it? They go, well, look, with the camera angles available and with everything that's going on, we can't make a decision. So we're going to go with the referee.
S1: Because there's no common sense.
S2: So wouldn't you have it just in try scoring opportunities. Agreed. So if if I can if they can tell in the video in the bunker that I've gone a millimetre over past the kicker in my chase, that makes me passive. I can't go in ten meters. Yep. Why can't they say that that pass was forward in a try scoring movement?
S1: We need to go back to what Wally Lewis said a number of years ago. Why are we trying to perfect a game that's not perfect?
S3: Yeah, I know.
S1: That's the best thing I've heard.
S2: But we are improving the game and and with so many cameras and so much scrutiny under the game.
S1: But do we want we don't want everything right.
S2: But we don't see a game like Stephen Crichton when the referee. That could have been a grand final. Yeah, that could have been a grand final. And critter got away with that.
S1: Yeah, but how many games have grand finals have we seen with like, sport is built on controversy.
S2: The biggest was.
S1: We'd have nothing to talk.
S2: About. Storm over Dragons in 99. Yeah, that was massive penalty try.
S1: You didn't think it was penalty try.
S2: Yeah of course it was.
S3: Yeah it was.
S2: Yeah. Ainscough and Smith. Yep.
S3: Craig Smith. Yep.
S1: Try try try. Who was the video ref.
S2: Might have been.
S1: Bill Harrigan set it up to.
S2: Was it Martin Weeks.
S1: No no. Anyway look it up Tim Mander. Jill. What is the funniest or most bizarre on field moment you can remember?
S3: Oh.
S1: You know, the most the the weirdest, the most bizarre one. Remember at Penrith when the black Cat ran on?
S2: Yep.
S3: I remember that.
S1: That was a bit weird mate.
S3: I had remember the guy, the pest. Yep. That used to run on and cause all drama. He ran on in a game in Newcastle.
S2: I was wanting to have rats around his neck.
S3: He had all cats and everything in his pockets and everything. He ran on the field one night. I still remember that up up there in Newcastle.
S1: Oh, did you get a champion? Nice to see.
S3: You know, I think we all just stood there and were like, what the what the fuck's going on here? What the fuck's this doing here?
S1: Actually, there's there's another one. Remember the remember the big fat dude that ran onto the in the origin.
S2: Uh.
S1: Yeah.
S3: Uh, Moody.
S1: Like I'm a, I'm a big I'm a big bloke.
S2: With with joggers on.
S1: I'm a big bloke. I wouldn't have done that.
S2: Well, you've got.
S1: What do you achieve out of doing that?
S3: Not with the size of his sword.
S2: No.
S1: If you didn't have.
S2: A if you had the binoculars on it.
S1: Not working with much.
S2: If he was John Holmes, you'd get on there and go. Come and catch me, mate. It was in slow motion.
S1: It was origins. It would have been the middle of winter.
S3: Yeah. That's right. It was.
S2: It was. Yeah. That's um but being a second row, um over all my life, always the front row would one of them like every 6 or 7 months would have, you know, shat their pants. You could see stains on their white because we were, we were chocolate soldiers. So we, we had white shorts.
S1: You prepared to name names?
S2: No.
S3: Come on.
S2: Well, look who I played. Who was in front.
S3: In the front row with you? Yeah. Big man.
S2: Big man was 87 grand. Seven grand.
S3: For you. That's right. He doesn't make. The big man shit his pants.
S2: You shit your pants again. That's right. That's right. Champion.
S1: That's true. That's exactly what he did. Uh, two quick ones. Philip, if you had to pick one current player who's destined to transition into an elite head coach in ten years, who is it?
S2: Oh, piggy.
S3: Jeez, that's a tough.
S1: I'd say Daly Cherry-Evans.
S2: Yeah. In the next ten years.
S3: Yeah, I could see that. Uh, Adam Reynolds. I could see Adam Reynolds.
S2: Adam Reynolds.
S3: Coach as well. I don't know. Yo, yo. Yeah, I could see yo.
S1: Um, and Dave, what's the best or worst piece of stadium food you've ever had at a rugby league match? Best for me is the cheeseburger spring rolls at Allianz.
S3: Yeah, but they're gone.
S1: And the worst is the.
S2: The salad sandwiches with the.
S1: Sandwiches they bring out.
S2: That's awful. What is that?
S1: Just give me a ham.
S2: Well, comeback last week.
S1: We.
S2: Had the beautiful pizzas we had at Commbank. Yeah, they were outstanding. We had them on Sunday. Oh my.
S1: Goodness. The sandwich box is awful.
S2: Well it's it's a certain sandwich box and it has mushroom.
S1: And it must be the vegetarian.
S2: Mushroom eggplant mushroom eggplant. It's the wackiest box of sandwiches I've ever seen. I don't believe it. Ham and cheese. Tomato chicken and egg Curry egg. Bang! Done. Everyone's happy. Yep. Thank you. Thank you guys. Catering. That's what we want. Thank you boys. Thank you. Ball girls!
S1: Thank you. Venues. New South Wales for looking after us.
S2: Thank you. Yeah. Who's the boss of them?
S1: I'd be kicking. Um.
S2: Jeez.
S1: Kerry may. Who's the boss?
S2: David gallop. He's the chair. Chair. Who's the.
S1: Chair? Kerry's the CEO.
S2: Who's the stool?
S1: Who's the one?
S2: The stool. The stool. We're getting funny now. We're nearly done.
S1: Now. Bye bye.
S2: Pig. See you guys. Have a great week.
S1: That's it. Mark my words. We'll be back on Thursday for another edition. Like subscribe. Send us your questions and have a great week. Bye bye.