Speaker 1: Show.
Speaker 2: This is three a w breakfast with Ross Stephenson and Russell Handcroft.
Speaker 1: Draft look at a winter Rup Damien not what he's about to do it? Surely the anger saw his brother.
Speaker 3: Brother.
Speaker 1: Today we are hosting the world cover of ac DC songs and us will determine which Acadaca song where we crown champion. Goals are scored via the instant polls. It's done by a telephone telephone alone. And when are we going to do the first match? I'm already worried. After the break we'll do the first one.
Speaker 4: I'm very concerned already.
Speaker 1: I am too, because well, we have no thumbs on the scale and I will not mention anything, but we can mention that in the past we both had a very firm view as to what is the greatest ABBA song ever fanged? And even make the final.
Speaker 5: I know?
Speaker 1: And the other one, what was the other cold Chisel and the one that certainly we didn't get what we thought was the best. No, because it's up to the folks.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 4: I wonder whether we can listen to knowing me, knowing you just at some point very soon.
Speaker 1: Just to soothe the wounds of it not winning. If you'd asked for a market before we did the World Cup of Songs, and you and I have seen abber Voyage from mate in London, and this is about the third song and abber Voyage, and I think we both had a tear in our eyes.
Speaker 4: We did, and then it is the third song.
Speaker 1: You're right. And then because in the chronology of Abbas, this is the song they play in abber Voyage when the marriage break ups.
Speaker 4: Out of and then just when he starts, you say to yourself, here we go, here we go, here we go, here we go, and you can't help but put your armor.
Speaker 1: However, the folks said otherwise. And I'm saying, if you had friend of market before we did the World Cup of Abba Songs, dancing Queen would have been the faith. I think you're right about that, because goyles goyles. I suspect it comes down to this, girls like dancing queen and boys like knowing me knowing it.
Speaker 4: That may will be right so dancing. So is there a hen's party in the world that doesn't have dancing queen at some point during the course there is, in fact, federal government legislator and the other one that they must have is it's raining men? Yeah, that's essential.
Speaker 1: You know one of the people who wrote It's raining men checked, is it? Paul Schaeffer. Was he the orchestra leader on the David Letterman Show. Okay, three people wrote It's raining Men, and I think he was one of them, the bald head, baldheaded. Yeah, where are we going here?
Speaker 4: I've got something for you.
Speaker 1: Well, Damien and Scorcher have lined something out. Other side of this will have the first match in the World Cup of a c DC song, right, so get your phones ready, get your phone fingers ready for the first match. There will be I've got a bit of paper here. There will be four four, then that will go to Semis and then that will go to the final. We have found the greatest meaning. I think Scorcher and Damon have found the greatest achievement in sporting history.
Speaker 4: Oh yes, I've seen this before. Yeah, yeah, here we go. Look at this. Y Ah, there's skills.
Speaker 1: It's a bloke in the crowd at the baseball who's got a baby in his left arm with a bottle for the baby, and the ball is hit into the crowd and he catches the ball with his left hand, which was the hand that he was using to hold the charge.
Speaker 4: This and what's in his right hand.
Speaker 1: A beer which he doesn't spill.
Speaker 4: A tiny spill.
Speaker 1: Tiny little bit of spill. But somehow he catches the ball without dropping the bait. How do you do that?
Speaker 4: That's some serious skills.
Speaker 1: Just recreating. You have the baby in your left hand, there it is, and a beer in your right hand, and the ball comes in. You use your left hand to catch the ball, yes, and then not drop the baby and barely spill the beer. Yeah.
Speaker 4: But part of the choice there is do I actually potentially spill the beer or all the baby?
Speaker 1: And he's managed, He's made a choice. You know what he can do, that bloke. He can multi skill anything that blake fair. He is unbelievable. Oh that is what did you have for me?
Speaker 4: Okay? So everyday objects that are actually design masterpieces. There is an article that you know, flip out of the fabulous flipboard. So the top.
Speaker 1: Flipboard, by the way, folks, being an app which is a news app which aggregates news that you you indicate what you would like to read and it comes in a form where you just flip it up. It's really it's really quite addictive.
Speaker 4: So I'm sort of into design and ideas and architecture. So it's the tin the top ten every day design items.
Speaker 1: One so that I can see where where the where the thought pattern is.
Speaker 4: The paper clip.
Speaker 1: Magnificent? Right?
Speaker 4: So are you one other?
Speaker 1: One? Stapler?
Speaker 4: The staple's not there. One that was did surprise me? Was And then but I thought, oh, the glass straw.
Speaker 1: Why I don't think I have a glass straw.
Speaker 4: Well, when you see the glass, I've got a glass, I've got a glass jaw. There's the glass straw.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I quite like that. And you can why glass straw?
Speaker 4: It's just an every days like a metallic straw because it sort of tastes of metal. But see how the design of that glass straw has got to it's got to kink at the top. Yeah, it's rather rather lovely, don't you think.
Speaker 1: Didn't Donald Trump reintroduce paper straws into sort of all US government department one of.
Speaker 4: His first you know, proclamations paper straws about the big ballpoint pin magnificent, magnificent thing.
Speaker 1: Isn't that the best ballpoint story? This is unchecked?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 4: Is this the NASA one?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Is the best?
Speaker 1: So can you check this, because it's I've heard it repeated a million times without being checked that the Americans, when they're going into outer space designed a pen that could write upside down. The Russians used a pencil. Isn't it the best? Is that true or not? It's good.
Speaker 4: Here's something which I thought that you would. I wonder whether you've got one of these at home?
Speaker 1: Is that a cheese grater?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 4: That is a Japanese mandolin?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we got.
Speaker 3: One of it now.
Speaker 1: And here's the Japanese mandolin.
Speaker 4: So well, actually we do have one of those, the Japanese mandlin. That thing so that cuts up your veggies like you don't.
Speaker 1: Know, it's oh my god. So it's not a musical instrument. No, I would stretch them the way that Japanese vegetables are shredded.
Speaker 4: Now here's something, here's something.
Speaker 1: Japanese were always going to get around.
Speaker 4: So top ten practical design items are actually beautiful.
Speaker 1: Is it a looked tom Is that? Is it the notebook or the looked term notebook?
Speaker 4: The look turn notebook is the top ten. Ever, So this has got me intrigued because I've seen that book, but I've never purchased that book any of those.
Speaker 1: No, I wouldn't. I would not. Is it? Is it made by the ethel moment? Yes, it is, because I think the best station in the world is made by unsurprisingly the Japanese.
Speaker 4: Well maybe, but the French. The one that you're using right now is French?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: The life is it was a Japanese Japanese Okay. We spent in the front page where it says made in Japan and.
Speaker 4: It is very good. One more for you.
Speaker 1: I actually recently went to a deliberately looked up and found a stationary shop in Kyoto because they have that, and it's mostly what they sell in those shops is paper.
Speaker 4: Let's go.
Speaker 1: I went there and got to two notebooks. I think we're going to Kyoto, but we could maybe get on a train. Well the shin cans in.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I need to do that. You've done that, mate, but I need to do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah. The widely circulated story, I'm coming back to your as the widely circulated story that NASA spent millions developing a space pen while the Soviets simply used pencils is mostly an urban ledge and we don't want to know that it's got no sense of human aim. The magic machine. The Soviets had a dog that went to space.
Speaker 4: They did dog in Space?
Speaker 1: What was its name, Sasha, Let's go with that, alright, Scorch, this is Paul Scorch Sports. Scott says, I got in the radio well to be a crowdy radio producer, and all I do is stand there and take instructions as to what's the surge on the internet? Like he like l A, I ka?
Speaker 4: Is that what they call the camera?
Speaker 1: The likeer? No, No, it's spelt differently. Men like her? Was thet I got this wrong. Last time that there was a review, a listener very kindly pointed out that I got it wrong. I always thought it was a review of a photography exhibition or something like that by Dorothy Parker, famous, who said me her review was me no, like he do you want to go through a famous Dorothy Parker is go on? If all the girls in this play were laid end to end, I wouldn't be at all surprised. I reckon, she said. In this play, Catherine Hepburn ran the whole, the full gummut of emotions from A to B. Did she also say in a review of King Lear. Yes, right, so who's a famous actor Richard Burton? It wasn't Richard Burton reviewing king Lear? Did she write Burton played the King as if under momentary apprehension that someone was about to play the.
Speaker 4: Ace wonderful writer.
Speaker 1: Did she ever say those three things?
Speaker 4: Well, I've just found one for you. I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than in front of the bottomy.
Speaker 1: She never said that, not in a million years. Who says she said that I a a what I should be called? What I'll say? She never said that I am the scored?
Speaker 5: Can we speak?
Speaker 7: That?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 4: This one? That woman speaks eighteen languages and can't say no in any of them.
Speaker 1: Yes, she definitely said that, and with the terrible thing about that was she was had a terribly sad life. Dorothy Parker, Oh, we're going to break the World Cup. It's coming up right party cloudy top of fourteen degrees, So the World Cup of ac DC songs kicks off. Other side of.
Speaker 8: This, we aw breakfast.
Speaker 2: If you love travel and love saving money, Inspiring Vacations into Financial Year sale is on now. Visit Inspiring Vacations dot com.
Speaker 1: We heard more incongruous music. To introduce the first round of the World Cup of ac DC Songs, some slews are blowing on a saxophone today. We are hosting the World Cup. This is going to go through after eight this spawning facts. We are hosting the World Cup of ac DC Songs because the Room of Fire is going with the fact exclusively that they'll play on November twelfth and November sixteenth at the MCG later this year, and naturally we will buy tickets and go. You folks will determine which Akadaca song will be crowned the greatest ever ac DC song. Goals are scored via instant polls, which involves the telephone. Okay, here is the telephone number, nine three two fifty fifty. Here is your Here is the first round. Is a whole lot of Rosie, a better song than Thunderstruck. World Mate is whole no thumbs on scale. Is a whole lot of rosie, a better song than Thunderstruck. Nine O three two fifty to fifty. If you want your vote to count, this is the first of the four knockout rounds. Is a whole lot of Rosie, a better song than thunderstruck nine O three two fifty to fifty hop to it seven to six.
Speaker 8: Are you the police?
Speaker 4: No man, we're musicians.
Speaker 2: Emergency services updates. When you're ready to sell your home call Ian read vendor advocates first says.
Speaker 1: I in Melbourne with leading Senior Constable.
Speaker 8: Clayton's the drink you have when you're not having a drink?
Speaker 1: Jody Clayton, Jody, good morning to you. What do you got?
Speaker 9: Good morning?
Speaker 10: Definitely thunderstruck over a whole lot of rosie.
Speaker 11: I think.
Speaker 1: What news do you really add?
Speaker 10: Okay, So we're investigating a cart jacking that occurred last night at the intersection of Albert Street and Sydney Road in Brunswick at about eleven pm. It's understood a ride shair driver picked up a man from Albert Street in Brunswick West when the mail passenger put a knife to the driver's throat and demanded cash from the driver. The offending mail then fled in the victim's ride chair vehicle, which is a blue Toyota Corolla west along Albert Street. Thankfully the driver was not physically injured. We located the stolen Toyota abandoned in Collingwood shortly afterwards, and the investigation into the incident remains ongoing.
Speaker 1: I want to do all ubers are all ubers air tack? Is that part of the deals?
Speaker 10: I don't know how it works, but this one wasn't.
Speaker 12: No.
Speaker 1: I asked it really rhetorically that we can ask it directly of the folks. There'll be lots of Uber drivers listening. Well one number three six ninety three is that part of a deal? Does your vehicle have to be electronically trackable?
Speaker 4: We're clearly they're tracks because that's how we know that where the car is.
Speaker 1: Of course, so they must HQ must know where they are, which is presumably why the Polosts were able to go to Collingwood and find it. What else, Jaddy?
Speaker 13: So we are currently unseen following a ram raid in West Foots Gray at about three fifty this morning.
Speaker 14: So a vehicle has driven.
Speaker 13: To the front of a tobacco store on X six Street before fleeing just before police arrived. At this stage, it's unknown if anything was stolen from inside the premises, and luckily no one was inside the premises at the time. So the investigation into the incident remains ongoing. We're asking anyone who may have witnessed the incident as CCTV or desk cam is urged to contact crime stoppers.
Speaker 1: Okay, a premise is ever good? So is it an't good? Ever happen on premises? On premises right now? The burglars entered the premises? Yes? Anything else, Jaddy? Yes.
Speaker 13: So we were also called to and we're investigating a stabbing in Williamsound about seven pm last night.
Speaker 10: So we were told that.
Speaker 13: A mail was stabbed by another unknown male offender on Atkins Street.
Speaker 11: A twenty three year old win.
Speaker 13: Sound man is taking a hospital with non life threatening injuries. The exact circumstances surrounded the incidents are not yet known, and of course we're investigating that will continue. Anyone who may have witnessed the incident or has dash cam or CCTV footage is also to contact crime stopping.
Speaker 1: Good on New Jody. Okay, we'll give the result. The other side of that, which means that the match is still ongoing and you can take part is whole Lot of Rosy a better song than Thunderstruck nine O three two fifty fifty result after this, but vote now, folks four to six IMG Oh my.
Speaker 4: God, wtr wt white the face with six hundred and four kilometers of range.
Speaker 2: The KIAEV three is your twenty twenty five World Car of the Year. Visit your nearest KYA showroom to test ride yours today.
Speaker 1: It's tens here, very tense. Oh my goodness me two minutes to six poll is in another result, No No is a whole lot of Rosie a better song than Thunderstruck. Sixty seven percent of people said.
Speaker 4: The show might be over. I'm going I thought, I know, well.
Speaker 1: What universe well.
Speaker 4: Thirtye okay, So Thunderstrucks through, Well, we sort of thought that might happen. Yeah, we thought Match one was going to be tough. I see I think Match four staff okay?
Speaker 1: Is next knockout? Around? Is you Shook Me All Night Long? A better song than High Voltage?
Speaker 15: Not?
Speaker 1: Actually? Two fifty fifty? Is you Shook Me All Night Long? A better song than High Voltage?
Speaker 8: What the papers say?
Speaker 2: Enjoy twenty to off the lasting quality of Burkerwitz's furniture, burker Witz Winter Sale and soon.
Speaker 1: Seven minutes after six, The Spotting is the World Cup of ac DC Songs in a surprise result in the first round, thunderstruct beat, whole lot of rosie. Right, here's the second round. Is you Shook Me All night Long? A deader song than high voltage?
Speaker 4: That's tough.
Speaker 1: This is Johnson against Scott again. Okay, nine two fifty to fifty? Is you Shook Me All night long? A better song than high voltage? To the affairs of the dark?
Speaker 4: Okay, what do you got?
Speaker 1: The United States President remains noncommittal on whether his country will become directly involved with Israel on the sixth day of its war against Iran. No one knows what I'm going to do, said Trump. He said, we may or may not get involved. I don't want to go and rewrite a few Second War speeches. Yeah, we may or may not fight among the beaches. Indeed, this may or may not have been their finest hour. Anyway, we'll find out why that happens.
Speaker 4: Did anything happen overnight? I actually haven't checked if anything happened overnight, because that was in the papers.
Speaker 1: Of course, all I read is that they're all just foreign missiles of each other. I read that Israel's about the runout of defensive.
Speaker 4: They are about to run out of defensive, which means they need to obviously hurry up and get this thing over and done with. And I think the Ara God at six day Wars very good at six day Wars. And I believe because Iran has got hypersonics. Yeah, I mean, it's not like they're not a sophisticated country.
Speaker 3: Lst right.
Speaker 4: You know they have built nuclear facilities, you know, eighty meters underground.
Speaker 1: We just need to get give the people of Iran an opportunity to get to rock the AA toller right right, just knock emails, rock the toler Yeah, run a Rocky Atola so bomb ran.
Speaker 4: Bomb ran as opposed to rock the Kasbar. I've got a question for you.
Speaker 1: The lineup, damen for you of something we're about shortly to discuss. I'm not a bong person.
Speaker 4: So Russia, China, and North Korea they all sort of they all back channel and back Iran. So does Russia, Korea and China? Are they okay? If Iran has got nuclear capability? I don't know the answer to that question. I want I'd love some of the tells tell.
Speaker 1: Me, well, not job Bob, He's got one. Yeah, not Bob, job job Bob.
Speaker 4: Russia's got one, China's got one.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: North Korea has got one or got capability, So are they helping iran get capability? This is part of the story that we don't get because obviously they're back in the Iranians.
Speaker 1: So what they know what the answer is, they may or may not. I don't know the bad news if you're a bond person person, Well, let me say this, if you're a bond person who has the flu, and you ought to be worried because there are two separate stories this morning. One says viruses that cause common infections such as COVID nineteen aris V or the flu, could also trigger heart attack. And there's a story that says marijuana use will may double your risk of dying from cardiovascular disease. Right, So, so well, if you are a bong person who has the flu, you're doubly redacted. Right.
Speaker 4: I was speaking to a twenty eight year old young man and we're talking about this very this very subject, you know, cannabis and legalizing and bongs and baba. But I said, okay, so you're not a father yet, but when you are a father, how did you feel about your son?
Speaker 1: That's what I say to people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, how did you feel about your son, your daughter and oh no, I'm not up for that. Yeah, I did you feel they're up for legalizing. They're up for you know, pill testing, liberalizing.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you want your children using DRAMs? And so well, very interesting what happened yesterday at Northlands with the car being driven through, which was like, how do you know that little old lady isn't about to walk out of Katie's and get hit by that car?
Speaker 4: Fashion that clicks right?
Speaker 1: You know what sort of vehicle that boy drove through Northlands? I do? He drove a Toyota land Cruiser, which was interesting, wasn't it. Let's go back to yesterday's rumor.
Speaker 16: Fhile rumor has thirty seven of the exact same model of four wheel drive have been stolen in Melbourne over the last two.
Speaker 1: Weeks, and it was a Toyota land Cruiser to which he was referring thirty seven of them. I'm tippin' yes, that rumor's true. So we need did I not say yesterday? We need to speak to the stolen car squad if there is such a thing, And you said, well, there's a Facebook date, Yes, Is there anyone who's in the job who can tell us. What are they targeting Toyota land cruisers and that is the one that drove through Northlands yesterday.
Speaker 4: Did they have the number plate on the one that went through? Definitely they must, right, so they'll be able to tell us. Did you not think when we got that rumor thirty seven over two weeks?
Speaker 1: Thirty seven? It's a lot? My good god, is you shook me all night long? Better song than high voltage? Fifty three percent of people said yes, through it goes. So Brian Johnson has another win over Bond Scott.
Speaker 4: Okay, so you should me all night long?
Speaker 1: This true? Yeah? When are we doing the next one? Scored? Next half hour all day to this half hour after the break we can do the next one, which is It's a long way to the top. Takes on, dirty ds, Come on, get set Melbourne three ws thirty thousand dollars cash giveaways start spinning next week.
Speaker 4: We're turning up the heat with up to thirty thousand dollars worth of cash to be one. Listen to Breakfast mornings afternoons and drive your chance to spin I get it world n day mate, spin the prize wheel. Have you seen the prize will it's just out there. I've never seen a prize will before three WS thirty thousand dollars cash giveaway start spinning from next week on Melbourne's own three AW We've got to get the WD forty out because that's what they had to do in Sydney because the prize wheel didn't spin. Really, they had to get out the WD forty and give it a spray.
Speaker 1: Fairly well, Clint Eastwood said, you only need duct tape, pair of clamps or something in WD forty and you've got life made.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 1: I mind you. There is a story in the paper of the Sporting that the one thing that you need in order to have a good life is kindness. And there, yes, how long how many weeks ago was it that I told you that I'd stumbled across a quote from Leo Tolstoy. I'll find it on my phone somewhere. Yeah, And he said, like whatever, he was around one hundred and fifty years ago, that kindness is the key to unlocking everything in life.
Speaker 4: So good?
Speaker 1: Can you think of anyone come to You've been at a corporate world more than I have. Have you ever thought of can you think instantly of someone who does not have any kindness in them whatsoever?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and they do really well. But how good is the idea of kindness classes?
Speaker 17: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I think this is a great ideas. In the Herald Sun today the National Education Body is calling for kindness classes. I think that that is a super idea.
Speaker 1: Can you talk for thirty seconds more while scorches searches up what did Leo Tolstoy say about kindness?
Speaker 4: I will do that because there's another there's another item in the News Herald some page five. Victorians building their dream homes will be able to walk away from the contracts if timelines blow out by more than fifty percent or costs rise by more than fifteen percent. So if you're if you're building your dream home and the time is overrun, which we know that's highly likely, or the cost overrun you've got about, you're going to be able to walk away from the contract.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's so impressive. Who's saying that?
Speaker 4: Have we got beyond the first paragraph?
Speaker 1: Please tell me that the state government isn't saying that there should be penalties for people who can't complete projects on time or within budget. That would be funny. That would be that should be in the comedy festival.
Speaker 4: On time, infull and on budget on return.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what Leo's told story said about kindness.
Speaker 4: It is the Allen government saying it.
Speaker 1: Well, they cannot possibly We'll be saying that with a straight face. We need to get what's the name to incorporate that into her famous song. Isn't it ironic? It's quarter past six.
Speaker 8: Three a w breakfast.
Speaker 2: The golden era of Golden Chicken has arrived. Try the crispy, juicy new McK wings today. Only get macers available after ten thirty am.
Speaker 1: I don't up to six next knockout round for the ac World Cup of ac DC songs. So far the songs through are Thunderstruck and You Shook Me All Night Long. Yep, Here's the next one is a long It's a long way to the top, A better song than dirty Dudes. So Bond's got two runners here nine at three two fifty to fifty is It's a long way to the top, a better song than dirty dudes. Make your vote count nine three two fifty to fifty. We've been letting the charge on this rustle. You've been involved, I think on this project for months. The city of Melbourne is looking to re create the iconic long Lader the Top video to honor it's fiftieth anniversary. Because it was shot on February the twenty third, nineteen seventy six. The bloke who drove the track on that day is Paul Foggy. Paul, good morning, Do you good morning?
Speaker 5: How are you?
Speaker 17: Yeah? Good?
Speaker 1: Do you have fun memories of it?
Speaker 17: Well? I didn't know much about the band actually when I first got the job. I saw him on Cardown when I first went on, and then I was rusted on to do this job as well.
Speaker 4: So Paul, can you remember so what day, what time of day? And what was Sponson Street and like what was Swanston Street like? Like was it busy at the time of day that you drove that truck down there?
Speaker 17: Well, this did my favorite time to drive actually because the all the young girls used to come out for lunchtime. But no, we I can't really remember what time it was. Oh, I know it was a nice day and there's twenty of people around.
Speaker 1: When do you stay rosted on? Who are you rosted on by?
Speaker 17: Well, the supervisor who are and the props and the stage in department at Charlton Child. Sorry, so I did Chile ten as well, sot.
Speaker 1: So was that part of was this film for Countdown?
Speaker 17: Was it? It was done for Countdown? Yes?
Speaker 1: I didn't know that, okay, And we're told that the did you how many takes did you have? Did you drive down one sort? Did they make you do a loop and do it again?
Speaker 17: Just once?
Speaker 1: And that's all what I'm.
Speaker 4: Talking about exactly so. And they're on the back of the flat bed. So were they wearing high v's vests?
Speaker 17: Not that I remember.
Speaker 1: It cost only three hundred and eighty bucks. Well, we were on very good wages in those days. That is fantastic. And did you have to like did you have to drive really really slow so that you didn't you know, pops off the back?
Speaker 17: I had two people went in the truck with me and another person walked next to me, telling me to speed up or slow down on wherever they wanted.
Speaker 1: Did you get to meet the members of the band?
Speaker 17: I met them when they first came on Countdown?
Speaker 1: Right, But did you meet him on the day that you drove him down Swanson straight?
Speaker 18: No?
Speaker 7: I didn't.
Speaker 17: Could They got off the truck and I to get rid of the truck out of the place.
Speaker 4: Ah and Paul, how long did you work with or on Countdown for?
Speaker 17: I didn't work on Condown only. I worked on a number of shows. Yeah, yeah, a number of the shows that you had in those days, like Doll Bird and those some of the shows.
Speaker 1: Fantastic, Paul, Thank you, Paul Foggy flatbed truck driver. I've spoken to one of the pipers maybe a year or two ago. That is fifty years ago, I know.
Speaker 4: So the pipe, well, the piper could be seventy now still definitely, yeah, definitely seventy, although I mean there are bagpipers out there that will be seventeen that could play, or even younger that could play that. So, but you're right, he will be seventy at least.
Speaker 1: Well, presumably the seventeen year old bagpipers on February twenty third, nineteen seventy six. We're in school.
Speaker 4: Well, they might have snack out, right, Yeah, yeah, I mean people will do that.
Speaker 1: Apparently. What's our current poll? We've got one going an't we nine eight three two fifty to fifty is it's a long way to the top. A better song than Dirty Deeds, right, simple as that nine eight three two fifty to fifty and we're getting down to the semi final stages, but not yet. This is still what they call in SoC on the group stages. It's twenty two after.
Speaker 8: Six Threw Breakfast.
Speaker 2: If you love travel and love saving money, Inspiring Vacations into Financial Year sale is on now. Visit Inspiring Vacations dot com.
Speaker 1: Is It's a Long Way to the Top a better song than Dirty Deeds? Seventy five percent of people said yes. Through it goes It's a long Way to the Top. It joins you Shook Me All Night Long and Thunderstruck. Who are through to the semifinal stages. It's twenty five after six.
Speaker 2: Sports Reports Underworks the Comfiest, Coziest, warmest thermals and socks for winter. Underworks the one Day down Under for socks.
Speaker 1: John Anderson and six bottles at the Body would fire. Heath gets your rasp.
Speaker 19: I've got Monday morning for the filming of Long Way to the Top in the back of the truck.
Speaker 3: I did go to it Monday.
Speaker 1: What day of the week was February the twenty third, seventy.
Speaker 19: Six And I'm thinking late morning right because I have to get out of work. I was working the Weekly Times writing about chalks and pigs and not all that sided.
Speaker 1: At the time, I've got to say.
Speaker 3: I wasn't going all that well. Yeah, that was the one you were talking earlier.
Speaker 1: Twenty third nineteen seventy six was a Monday.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, good, you had a time for me.
Speaker 19: You were talking earlier about a bloke who took a catch at the baseball some years ago while holding his baby in his left arm, and then transferred the baby, took the catch and put the baby back. There's an Australian spectator.
Speaker 3: I think, I think mcg I think he Reckon and.
Speaker 19: Simon o' donald bowl the ball and a blake hit it and he hit a six just past the cameraman.
Speaker 3: The guy had a dirry in his mouth, so.
Speaker 19: He took the catch with two hands, kept puffy on the dorry and then threw the ball back and then took a decent drag but his hand to it. Who was a batsman who hit the six as it was over the boundaryline.
Speaker 1: One double three six times three. Mind you, the cricket was sponsored by a durry company.
Speaker 19: It wasn't a long wise it would have been then in fact, because that's back in the eighties I think when when Monthster come out, you can sleep with a look and he's always he was feeling and he done good straight away. It was Cameron Munster comeing out last night four Queensland in Perth when they beat New South Wales twenty six twenty four.
Speaker 4: Is the Queenslanders with all of the adversity, you never doubt them when their backs.
Speaker 1: Are against the wall.
Speaker 3: A good game.
Speaker 1: I enjoyed four half It was very fur real.
Speaker 3: Down and then they got twenty six to six. I reckon a.
Speaker 1: Half time abbot Landy's Landys would have been going, hey, listen, it's a big problem out to have this in Sydney with the amount of it rains up there, so let's transfer to a really dry city like Purse. It did not stop pouring rain at any state. Hanley was elite.
Speaker 3: Was pretty good considering you think, yeah, been in here.
Speaker 19: I was sitting with him with Amelia last year and thinking you're a fun blake and he remembe he said, I.
Speaker 1: Live in Q.
Speaker 19: She did, almost an old retirement home, sort of philae Q. He said, mate, I used to live in Richmond, he said. I was friendly with guys called Dustin Martin and Dane Swam. What could possibly go wrong there?
Speaker 3: Said to Queue. He was after when I was Kimra Monster for lunch.
Speaker 1: Karin Smith, didn't you Smith did? Indeed?
Speaker 19: Yeah, we took just ready McK mcgoon. He's some out the best double team in the AFL. In reference to Bailey Smith and Max Holmes. The Dash Brothers as their name because they Cavasami he meet us. I'll give you the best best four oversaw the Beatles, Black Voss, Akamanas and Lappin at Brisbane Lives in the.
Speaker 3: Early two thousand.
Speaker 19: The best threesomely ever saw was Judd Cousins and Daniel Kerr at the West Coast Eagles a little bit later on, and the best pairing probably when Patrick Dangerfield raphed Geelong and he played alongside Joel Saw. It's pretty hard to imagine better than that. There's been plenty good bearers and the best single I'd go Lee Matthews number one.
Speaker 3: He kicked emmy goals.
Speaker 1: He kicked one season, We kicked eleven one day. Wavely.
Speaker 19: Yeah, but wasn't there a year he had about six hundred possessions and kicked nineties ninety four goals, And I kicked a hundred and whatever he kicked as he always did.
Speaker 3: He both of them hit that ball very long and high.
Speaker 19: So the bloke chafing on the drry, he took the cats and threw the wall back and Sod got hit for six.
Speaker 1: Be the second most famous member of a cricket crowd.
Speaker 3: Who that blake who took the cares.
Speaker 1: Second most after the John snowbloke.
Speaker 19: Oh I the guy who pushed John snowcg. Yeah, he was up there. He might have had a couple on board. I think at the time.
Speaker 1: Patrick Malalley from Richmond knew that The World Cup of ac DC Songs continues next with a incredible contest. It's six point thirty.
Speaker 2: You're listening to three aw Breakfast. The white Glove Mover makes moving a breeze and your new place will feel like home from day one.
Speaker 1: Twenty three minutes before seven, I'll start thinking rumophile. Now register your rumors please with MAYA one double three, six nine three our email Breakfast at three at w dot com. This is the last of the group stages the songs through so Far Thunderstruck, Yep, you shook me all that long and it's a long way to the top. The song's eliminated so far, whole lot of Rosie, high Voltage and dirty Deeds. Here is the last of the group stages of the World Cup of ac DC Songs, which we're doing this morning and conclude after eight. Is Highway to Hell a better song than jail Break. Nine O three two fifty to fifty is Highway to Hell a better song than jail Break?
Speaker 4: Going to be tight?
Speaker 1: Nine O three two No thumbs on scar, that's not.
Speaker 4: There's no thumb on the scale when I say it's going to be tight.
Speaker 1: Nine O three two fifty to fifty. No, I'm not going to say anything. Nine O three two fifty to fifty is Highway to Hell a better song than jail Break. Can we go back to yesterday's rumor far.
Speaker 16: Rumor has just sat Thirty seven of the exact same model of four wheel drive have been stolen in Melbourne over the last two weeks.
Speaker 1: The model of car that is referring to is a Toyota land Cruiser that was the rumor file yesterday. And then a brazen karthief is on the run after putting shoppers lives by barreling through Northland shopping said yesterday in a stolen Toyota land Cruiser. This was alarming when Jackie Felgate broke the news about four point thirty yesterday afternoon. Isabella Statskovski Today's show reporter is that Northlands right now? Is good morning to you? What can you tell us this morning?
Speaker 14: Good morning guys. Well, yeah, I'm here and looking at a bunch of security guards who are looking after basically where this sky's come out. So he's barreled all the way through, dodging glass, dodging bollards, dodging people, and then made his way out the glass the other side. So they've boarded it up now and there's a bunch of guys protecting it, understanding it's going to open as normal today. There's a bit of police tape, a bitish security tape around, but he is still on the run.
Speaker 1: Was he being chased by police before this?
Speaker 14: I realized it's a stolen car, and they've gone up to him going okay, we're going to intercept him. He's then made the decision to run a police car and then somehow he's gone okay. The next course of action I'm going to take is go right through the middle of the shopping center, and remember at four o'clock, so there's plenty of people there after the school rush.
Speaker 1: Of course, that's where you are likely to find a whole heap of school kids, is that mothers tended. We'll often take them to shopping centers after school pick up. Was he intercepted by a police like in the car park of Northland or was it outside the environs of Northland?
Speaker 14: Yeah, so my understanding is they've seen him in the car park, gone up to him. He's clearly realized what's going on, and he's made that call to leg it through and still this morning somewhere on the wrong.
Speaker 1: But they must surely, I mean, there will be so much CCTV footage provesure well have they found the car.
Speaker 14: Car's not found as yet, but so much CCTV footage, and they've got amazing tech as well, be able to ping his follow and they surely know who this guy is. Plenty of CCDV people filming of course, who were in there, so plenty of witnesses. I don't think it would take long to find this guy.
Speaker 4: So it was surprising. Russ. I think you would agree that thirty seven land cruises were in the rumor file stolen over the last fortnight. Have you had any any discussions with the police that can put more light on that story.
Speaker 14: Well, yeah, that's a huge number and a very specific specific car to be targeting. We're certainly seeing a bit of crime though around stolen cars. Even just yesterday we saw those teenagers who had that stolen vehicle that they were driving at speed and six of them ended up in serious condition in hospital. So no specific information at the moment about why Toyota land cruises, but I'm sure that will come to light as well.
Speaker 1: Well. Jackie Felgates had stuff on that on her program about that, and it's particularly apparently it's the old pushbuton Toyota land cruises from twenty seventeen and earlier because they can be started with a device that you can buy from Chinese landfill dot com dot you from t I think, no, I don't want to turn this into top gear. Is but looking at that Toyota land Cruiser, is that a new one or an old one? I can't tell.
Speaker 14: Well, a twenty seventeen car looks pretty good still, don't you here?
Speaker 1: It does? It's only eighty is well? I mean, folks, letting you know their cars. Who will have seen it on the news this morning or it's front page of the Herald Sun, a very small article with no photo in the age. If you're an expert in Toyota land Cruiser, I'll tell you who is Craig out? We should ask Craig and ask Craig whether that's is that an old or a new land Cruiser or anyone on one double three six nine three?
Speaker 4: And of course the resale value ross is very high? Is it not the land Cruisers? I think they're actually quite very valuable vehicle.
Speaker 1: What's that bloke's name who goes it's a Toyota? Is he Barry? Any ideas is estimations by yourself or the police as to the age of the driver?
Speaker 17: No?
Speaker 14: Not at this stage. None of that's been released at the moment. They've just been talking about how incredible it is that no one was seriously injured.
Speaker 4: And he's back to the thirty seven cars that's stolen over the last fortnight. Is there any sort of information that there's a is it a specific let's call it gang?
Speaker 14: Well, we know that there's been some gang fights. I may even just here at north Land Shopping Center. There was that brawl with the machetes just a few weeks ago that sent the center into lockdown in relation to affair's those gangs. Will those investigations based still ongoing about the cars?
Speaker 1: Excellent work is we'll see your story tonight, pleasure sent Isabella Stashkovski, who's currently at Northland. Wouldn't be over it with it not a court to seven in the morning, you would they? And I noticed that we have a busy phone line which presumably at least one of those people will be ringing up to tell us whether that is an older or new land cruise that went through Northland yesterday afternoon, partly cloudy, top of fourteen degrees. It is eight degrees now reducting coal. It is redacting cold this morning this morning. Are any of these callers telling us the age of the Toyada land Cruiser right?
Speaker 4: Not yet, as you say on the front page of the Heralds. And that's very clear picture there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't tell now. I'm saying it's got tooth on it a little, all right. I thick that car.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I reckon that the windows the windows are lower on the more modern version.
Speaker 1: Wow. Oh yeah, Jeremy Clarkson.
Speaker 4: Well, no, I might be wrong, but that's what looks like to me.
Speaker 1: Could you just say, for Damien, I'm no land cruiser expert. I'm a land cruise or expert. River files aben one double three six nine three, it's a quarter to seven.
Speaker 4: I'm a land cruiser experts three aw breakfast.
Speaker 8: Get set for your new.
Speaker 2: Retirement rhythm with Aware supers free my retirement guide. Visit aware dot com dot au forward slash retire to get started.
Speaker 1: Right up, here's the last of the group stages.
Speaker 4: One of us is going to be happy?
Speaker 1: Is high Water Hell a better song than jail Break? Fifty seven percent of people said.
Speaker 4: One of us is heavy? Thank you, Yeah, but you've got to have with a bullet in his back.
Speaker 1: Jail Break beats high the hell. Rob, you're a land cruiser expert. That land cruise against that Northlands New Older in between.
Speaker 20: Yah go Ross, you boys, look that is that series is a two hundred series. It came out in seven and they stopped making them in twenty twenty one. They did change the front on them a little bit in that time, but that's a two hundred series land cruiser, so it's not that old. And indeed, as you pointed out, the push button starting is the big problem with the device you mentioned, enabling people to steal them. So other toyotas have the same thing, but not all. That's the only land cruiser with push buttons starting.
Speaker 1: Right, so, rob that fits the template of yesterday's rumor file. The thirty seven of them been stolen. They must be before twenty seven een. And it's a device you can buy off Chinese landfill dot com dot au and you can start them easy.
Speaker 20: Yeah, it's not twenty twenty seven eight. It's between two thousand and seven and twenty twenty one is when they made that model, a two hundred and sero, so a twenty one model you can do the same thing. Just get the device in it, push the button and you're off.
Speaker 1: You're a good man, Robert, And tell you what has he got points on his man license? Or what that boat? Two bottles of the Baderly buttery shadow, No for you. The white Glove mover just doesn't move your stuff. They pack move unpacked, so your new place feels like home. From day one thirty ninety four to forty eight, Barbara Taylor's in Los Angeles.
Speaker 21: Hi there, Barbara, Hi there, Ross, and good Thursday morning. Ross. We continue to await President Trump's decision. Will he sign off on joining Israel's attacks on Iran's nuclear facilities? This morning he told reporters.
Speaker 1: Do it, I may not do it. I mean, nobody knows what I'm going to do. I can tell you this.
Speaker 17: Iran's got a lot of trouble and they want to negotiate.
Speaker 21: But has the time for talking come and gone?
Speaker 1: It is very late to be talking. We may meete.
Speaker 17: I don't know.
Speaker 1: There's a big difference between now and a week ago.
Speaker 21: Right, Everything at O'Keefe at the White House for CBS on what's at stake politically for Trump and deciding to get involved militarily.
Speaker 22: Doing so would appear to go against Trump's long standing voute not to engage the US and new foreign wars, but joining the attacks would help fulfill his goal of ensuring Iran cannot develop a nuclear weapon.
Speaker 21: Then there was Trump's demand yesterday for an unconditional surrender by Iran. Former Trump national security advisor hr McMaster tells CBS what Trump may mean.
Speaker 5: By that complete dismantlement of the nuclear program of its missile programs and a very intrusive inspection and verification regime associated with that dismantlement.
Speaker 21: Today on State TV, Iran's Supreme Leader Ali Kamani rejected sir. Instead, he warns America.
Speaker 2: American's involvement in this matter will one hundred percent be at their loss.
Speaker 3: The loss they receive will probably be much more than the damage.
Speaker 21: Ironald Bath CNN is reporting the US is dispatching more than thirty aerial refueling tankers to the Middle East. Finally, it's something much lighter. The Florida Panthers win their second straight Stanley cump in six games. Once again, they defeat the Edmonton Oilers for ice hockey's crowns pat back.
Speaker 1: The Stanley Cup will remain here.
Speaker 21: In South Florida that call on TNT Ross and Russ. In basketball, the Oklahoma City thunder leads the Indiana Pacers three games to two and can claim victory in the NBA Finals with a win in Game six tomorrow.
Speaker 1: God only bab we have a note from Marc Knight has been in touch. Ross ross I had several land cruisers that looks like a two hundred series two thousand and seven. The twenty twenty one Ding Ding. He says, I would have fitted a bullbar for that type of work. Go jail break ah god on Yet Mark and I made a scribbled a night to myself Mark this morning. It's my strongest opinion Number four of the day, I said, Mark Knight has seen Doctor Strange Love Yes, indeed, because he's excellent. Cart In today echoes the very end of Doctor strangelowd join.
Speaker 4: Us on the line from London's Kevin Gray with six hundred and four k's of range. The k EV three is your twenty twenty five Wilcarty. Visit your nearest Kia showroom to test drive yours. Do it today?
Speaker 23: Get a Gavin good mine to you, Russ and Russ. Back in April we reported the massive power outage affecting Spain and Portugal. Millions of people were affected, with the travel, infrastructure and internet loss proving particular headaches. It was worse for those stuck in lists or on trains unable to open the doors. Today we finally had the official account of the cause. It wasn't terrorism nor a cyber attack. Instead, the British government the Spanish government rather says the issue was a miscalculation by the power grid operator. The organization simply did not have enough thermal power station switched on during peak hours of April. The twenty eighth Spain has repeatedly insisted that the country's renewable energy output is not the cause of the outage. In other news, the genetic testing company twenty three and meters is being fined four point six million AZZI dollars by the UK's privacy watchdog over their twenty twenty three data breach that saw the personal information of seven million people stolen in the UK. One hundred and fifty thousand Britains had their personal information taken by hackers. That data may have included family trees, health reports, race and ethnicity information, along with addresses, dates of birth and profile pictures. Almost a million people of Ashkenazi Jewish heritage has since been listed on a dark web forum. Some fear the information could be used by Nazis to target them Ross and Ras. The fine is the most severe punished when the wadstock can impose. However, in March, the best known genetic testing company in the world has filed for bankruptcy and is now being sold to an original co founder.
Speaker 1: Could only gave an excellent stuff.
Speaker 4: Make Night, Doctor Strange love Dingy one double three six nine three, one double three six nine three, Rumor Fhile is open.
Speaker 1: I got a couple for you this morning, one from the land of North Melbourne and one from the land of the Grand Prix. One double three six nine three. It's five to seven very quickly, minute to seven. End of the Rouma file. Someone's having a birthday today Richard Wilde better known as Richard Wilkins and today parts of him is seventy one Rama files Open one double.
Speaker 24: Three three six nine three, Reverile Time.
Speaker 1: I had lunch for the make yesterday and I said, you look like Nick Low and he said, who's that? I said, he had a hit for the song called That's just Freakish. Leo Tolstoy wrote, the more intelligent person is the more he discovers kindness in others for nothing in riches of the world. More than kindness, it makes mysterious things clear, difficult things easy, and dull things cheerful.
Speaker 4: There we go.
Speaker 1: A key national education body is calling for kindness classes in schools, and we reckon you and I that's a great idea. Adam Voitbert is a former principal and education in school leadership expert. Adam, what do you think? Morning?
Speaker 18: Also, I actually don't agree with you on this one. I think this is a well intentioned idea that just doesn't work. You do not learn kindness from sitting down in class on a Wednesday afternoon and making a poster about it. You get better at poster making. Kindness is something that our kids are lacking so right intention they're lacking kindness, they're lacking empathy, they're lacking compassion. But you learn that in context. You learn it from hundreds of thousands of hours of being in kind environments. So we need to do is create environments at home. This isn't a school problem. We need to create environments at home where kids are off their phones and in face to face contact with other kids getting things right and wrong. And we need to create environments in schools or a bit of that kindness can rub off as well.
Speaker 4: Okay, Adam, But you want your classroom to be a kind environment though, I do.
Speaker 18: And the thing is what we know from all the research around the world, when we reduce these dispositions, these really important human dispositions to like a curriculum. So then we start teaching a kindness lesson and we go, Okay, we did that, so we get the thriller progress from doing that, and then we'll move on to resilience after that, and then after that we'll move on to some other human disposition that you do not learn by reducing these things to kindness. So none of us had kindness classes when we were in our schools. We learned it from the environments that we were raising. So it's the in context stuff that we need to pay attention.
Speaker 4: To that we didn't have a leading Absolutely right.
Speaker 1: Social media is causing these problems, so maybe it's different from when we're growing up that you do need an active class in kindness to combat the pernicious influence of social media.
Speaker 18: And this is where I understand that it sounds like a good idea, but schools have been trying this around the world for the last twenty or thirty years and getting absolutely nowhere, And in fact, what it does is that distracts teachers from doing what you've mentioned at the start. In terms of what Tolstoy is recommending. It actually allocates really important learning time to this almost state or federal funded morality lessons, and that creates an over each situation between parents and schools. It's just not the solution the so honestly us, what I would do is, instead of running a highness classes in school, there's many money and time on that. I would send parents, every parent everywhere and unbuild billy card and tell them they can get a tax break if they can send a video in of their local kids building a billy card together.
Speaker 1: I don't like and resilience and you know what happened next at them on the six o'clock news, They'll be a shot of a billy cart going through Northlands.
Speaker 18: There might be it's better than a ball, right with you on that?
Speaker 4: So Adam, I'm with you. I'm not big on the idea of federally funded morality lessons. So is your argument one of opportunity cost as much as anything else?
Speaker 18: Well, in this situation, the cost of actually building a culture in a school, and what we're doing at the moment in schools is we're kind of leaning towards the uncurrent culture. So we're sort of since COVID, we've become a bit wary of student behavior and we're cracking down and we're trying to get tougher on kids, and we're trying to make lessons more formal. We're leaving less time for teachers that actually had a chat with kids at recess. We're trying to reduce recess times. Schools are panicking because they go, oh, the last ten minutes of lunchtime, bed one out there. Let's make lunchtime shorter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good on you. I like that. Adam has a clear and contrary view Tally Adam Vout, former principle and education school leadership expert. I got Scorched to ask the question we were taught about kindness? I asked, Scorch, Can you ask Ai? Did Jesus say anything about kindness? He said, do unto others what you would have them do to you. That's about kindness, is it not. We are going to talk about kindness in some fashion. If you want to discuss kindness, we're going to talk about it. Out of seven thirty. We've got no idea how, but if you want to take part, maybe on the subject of should kindness be taught in school or not? Or is it something that you can only be learned at home. It's twenty three after seven.
Speaker 8: Thank you for.
Speaker 1: Listening and you be kind to each other.
Speaker 2: Sport reports for web Oracle. Imagine what you could focus on if your SEO just works. Search web Oracle and start pushing that seo.
Speaker 1: Dial six John Andison, six Boddles and the boardily would find he couts your ound.
Speaker 19: We have a football game to night at Perth Stadium, studying at a ten p m. You know it, Fremtal theesen it five yid Well, no, it's not a game. So tomorrow night Brisbane plays you long. That's a game, irrespect of your bearing, for you're probably going to turn the TV on more readily than you will free And that's based a little bit on the Bomber's been beaten by nearly one hundred points last week.
Speaker 3: I'll come to the Bombers in a minute. Tonight.
Speaker 19: Shaun Darcy has been managed, so in other words, he's been dropped. We don't say that anymore because you're not allowed to say someone's been dropped. So they've been.
Speaker 3: Managed for whatever reason, don't want to hurt their feelings.
Speaker 19: So that's but to do with the fact that Luke Jackson is Frio's ruckman and they don't think they can fit both into the same side, which is a perential problem. Max Gore and Brody Grundy. Who ever thought that was going to work. I don't know what they were thinking.
Speaker 4: It worked on a whiteboard, but not in reality.
Speaker 19: Yeah, well I don't think it worked on a whiteboard given neither of them ever gone forward and kicked a lot of gals, yes, or player as a key ford. So the point is ruckman, do two ruckmen work in that team? I can think of a premiership side within the last ten years that had a ruckman who stood one hundred and eighty nine centimeters. Second ruckman his name, Please.
Speaker 1: Wonder three six three? Do they work? Well?
Speaker 3: They have?
Speaker 19: You went to a Grand Final twenty twelve where Hawthorne were favorites and got upset by Sydney. Sydney had a ruckman called Shane Mumford who was very, very good and started the game okay, and then went down and their second ruckman, Mike Pike, the Canadian rugby union player, came on and played the game of his life without him. Without a junior second ruman, they wouldn't have won their came So it can work, but I think largely it doesn't.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 19: Intrigues me that Saint Kilda's game for Tom m courney so strongly when they've already got Rowan Marshall. They clearly think the Cony is a better player than rowand Marshall. Just Rowan Marshall then go forward and players a largely as a Ford. Maybe don't know if I was running Master and Tom mccunny was coming, I'll be trying to get out of there. Because most ruckman want to play primarily as the ky ruckman. They won't play at least seventy five eighty percent of the game in that role because that's where they play their best footing, and that, yeah, basically probably doesn't work overall ruckman who was one eighty nine one ninety centimeters who played as a second ruckman. So the first ruckman was Tobe nan Cerbis for Richmond in his three premierships in two thousand and seventy in The second ruckman was a bloke called Sean Grig. He came to the club from Carlton and never played in the ruck in his life. I wouldn't have thought Zil Damien Hardwick turned him into a second ruckman with success.
Speaker 1: Who knew that Chris Hilton from Ferndrie going.
Speaker 19: I'm tipping Frei to win tonight, but I think Essident will be the most improved side in the competition next year. I'll explained why to morrow.
Speaker 1: We got there with your help. What is the kindest thing that someone has done for you?
Speaker 4: One?
Speaker 1: Double three six nine three? What is the kind of thing that someone has done for you?
Speaker 18: Won?
Speaker 1: Double three six domes three plus. We will continue to the World Cup of ac DC Songs.
Speaker 4: We've done little kindness, yes, shun a lot more and the one.
Speaker 1: To see a.
Speaker 2: Narrow minds?
Speaker 1: Do we not give him enough credit? Or what a star he was?
Speaker 23: That?
Speaker 4: Well, that's I haven't heard that for thirty years, but bang, it's straight straight that year?
Speaker 22: Is that?
Speaker 16: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Glenn Campbell, Damien says you're underrated. But let's not confuse the message, because here is the first semi final in the World Cup of a c DC Songs. Is Thunderstruck a better song than you Shook Me All Night Long? Nine three two fifty to fifty? Interesting? You're going to put one of those songs into the final? Is Thunderstruck a better song than you Shook Me All Night Long? Nine eight three to fifty to fifty open line. What is the kindest thing someone has ever done for you? One double three six nine three one double three six nine three. We want to hear from you because they're thinking of kindness classes in school. I would have thought to combat the pernicious effects of social media. And we remember when did Leo's told story say it Scoch a long time ago that kindness is the greatest attribute in life. Oh, you have, Scorched says, he's googled it. It was a few years ago.
Speaker 4: Yes, so a quick story ross So on our radio station. On the show, I must have said something like Kate Burk's down the beach. So I was home alone, my ninety year old neighbor, not direct neighbor, around the corner. She left some food on the front door, right, So so I do thanks to MJ. Very very very very generous of you, because she was concerned that I was at home but by myself and unable to feed myself.
Speaker 1: I was trying to remember I would have been the beneficiary of acts of kindness many times in your life, and you've just got to remember them. And Scorches said, what about when you were first separated and a lovely lady called Shelley compiled a compendium of all the useful things in the neighborhood. Now, if this happens, call this person. If this happens, go to this business.
Speaker 4: It's pretty cute.
Speaker 1: It was very cute and very kind of Shelley. Yes, one double three six nine three. What's the kindest thing someone has ever done for you? And we asked whether the whether Jesus ever opined on kindness?
Speaker 4: And what did he say?
Speaker 1: Well, we never used the word kindness, but he said do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
Speaker 4: It's pretty transactional, it is. Yeah, Yeah, quid brokerass a little bit of devison credits.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the old favor bank. One double three six nine three, what's the kindest thing? And anyone who's ever donevo George.
Speaker 7: Wedding guys, just I guess three I deputed to start. We're helping us out in the bush for putting the drown on the radar after the city. The second one was years ago. My brother and I got six foot four lads and six foot three lad in the middle of nowhere on a straight country road, thirty five degrees stinking hot day I had those songs on. My brother took me through a drive in his so called new car, broke down, got out of the car, punched the living redacted out of each other, and an old couple coming back from bottles. A little three four foot five lady got out, grabbed a younger brother and I by the year, set us down under their umbrella, gave us lambinging's before mobile phones. Drove down on the farm, grabbed the tractor and got us out of trouble playing good.
Speaker 1: So I went to that place in the movie the producers what Zero Mostelle said, he went, a little old lady lambs. So a little old lady you got six foot three, six foot four, punching the redact out of each other, A little old lady with lamington. There's a song for artificial. It was a little old lady with lambing and Justine, good morning.
Speaker 25: I'll try not to get upset. I've had a very sick husband and the usual suspects. I've had meals for eleven weeks, and I would have to be the worst cook in the world.
Speaker 14: So I am so grateful and.
Speaker 4: Justine, as you say, eleven weeks, so not just the first, you know, the initial fortnight, it continues, Well.
Speaker 25: I've probably put on eleven kilos, but he's been fantastic, and now the party's over. I've got to start cooking again after thirty years.
Speaker 15: So I think I've done well.
Speaker 1: You've brought a smile to my face, Justine by referring to the school as the usual suspects.
Speaker 9: You know who they are, right, run up the usual suspects.
Speaker 1: I think it's funny that now people who go to that school know that that's the school. It's referred to as the usual suspect. Run of the usual suspects.
Speaker 4: They got kindness in them, they the usual suspects.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a religious school. Yeah, Virginia, Yeah.
Speaker 5: Hi, Russ and Ross.
Speaker 11: Very similar to Justine. My husband's currently unwell at the moment, and a neighbor who we're not particularly close to just stay high and by too, has.
Speaker 17: Post his.
Speaker 11: Keino treatments, delivered meils for the five of us and she said she will pick doing that while he's there.
Speaker 1: And good on you, Virginia for ringing to share that with the rest of Melbourne. That's wonderful. Fred.
Speaker 20: Yes, there you're going you're good.
Speaker 7: Yeah, good mate.
Speaker 20: I had a kidney donated to me about fifteen years ago.
Speaker 1: There you go, all right, so that's interesting. So you are grateful for that act of kindness, definitely.
Speaker 4: And how are you traveling now? Fred?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: Good on you.
Speaker 1: That's good. Friend's a bit like my father's friend. Remember I said, Dad, what's he like? And he said, I sort of like he'd give you his bum and pulled through his ribs.
Speaker 4: Friend of mine had recently received a kidney from his wife, and he went from looking not very well to just bright and shiny and magnificent.
Speaker 12: Rob. Yeah, Hi, there. We were backpacking in Europe, doing it a little tough, but we bunch met a bunch of musicians. They were performing Cats. There was an audio amongst them, got talking. They offered us tickets to their show in Paris, went to the show, went to the backstage party afterwards, and then they offered us their five star bedroom.
Speaker 1: For the night we were made. That is fantastic, Rob. I want to take you back because I'm very, very fascinated. Were they performing the musical Cats or were they performing Cats? Quite like the idea of performing cats the five star hotel room before cats? Ah, that's grouse. Speaking of the name, of the hotel, Robin.
Speaker 12: I don't it was. It was in past about it was the last century, last century.
Speaker 4: Do you ever strip your bed in the hotel room?
Speaker 1: Never?
Speaker 4: It's nice. It's nice thought, though, wasn't it?
Speaker 1: What what for the staff?
Speaker 4: For the staff?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 4: I love that thought?
Speaker 1: Uh, Lorraine, Oh hi, I was at a restaurant.
Speaker 17: Or my husband I were at a restaurant twelve months ago.
Speaker 14: We just got engaged and we went to pay our.
Speaker 13: Account and the people next door to wife had already paid it for us.
Speaker 11: We hadn't spoken.
Speaker 14: We just said hello to them, we had spoken to them in any other way, and it was amazing.
Speaker 1: Is that glorious? I love that that notion.
Speaker 4: It's nice to pay for someone's coffee. That's coming up in the queue.
Speaker 1: I have somebody who was at a restaurant in Melbourne and the person next door at the table next door was drinking a bottle of Penfoll's grange Gee and they drank half and left. So this person grabbed it, poured themselves a glass, and then the person at the table next door came back from having a cigarette outside. Oh gosh, Catherine, it's hello.
Speaker 15: A kind gentleman paid for my parking with his cap and go because I was unable to pay for it because only got cash.
Speaker 14: It's still one of those strange people.
Speaker 15: And then he said to me, no, I don't want the money.
Speaker 14: Just paid forward to.
Speaker 1: The army beautifully. Was the movie called payd Forward? Or did the movie involve the concept of it? Was Kevin Spacey? I think was it call paid Forward? Ordered to involve the concept?
Speaker 17: Don't know, Kate, Hello, this is about football.
Speaker 11: I think you two were like this.
Speaker 15: This was nineteen ninety Collingwood in the Grand Final. A dear friend of mine drove all the way from Melbourne to Redhill to pick up a lady's ticket just so I could on that day get into the ground to see Collingwood win the Grand Final.
Speaker 1: Magnificent and thanks to the one point seven million callers that we cannot get to. But I'm just hoping. I'm stuck on the same page in my yes, Remember Tolstoy said there, When did he say it? Scorch Sometime he's looked up his Google that he said it some time ago. The more intelligent a person is, the more he discovers kindness in others for nothing, in riches the world more than kindness. It makes mysterious things clear, difficult things easy, and dull things cheerful. Here we go, Oh, okay, do you want me to repeat it? Repeat it? As Tolstoy said, the more intellig I don't know what's coming. The more intelligent a person is, the more he discovers kindness in others. For nothing enriches the world more than kindness. It makes mysterious things clear, difficult things easy, and dull things cheerful, like thought. And I thought it was a chance that it was going to be Homers Simpson. No is Thunderstruck a better song? Okay, then you shook Me all night long? Sixty three percent of people said you shook me All night Long? Is through to the World Cup Final of ac DC Songolks, do you want me to kick off the other one?
Speaker 17: Now?
Speaker 1: Right? A nine eight three two fifty to fifty is It's a long way to the top. A better song than jail break? Is someone scale? There's no there's no.
Speaker 4: Someone scale there tough as a neutral word.
Speaker 1: It's a long way to that is It's a long way to the top. A better song than jail break? Nine eight three two fifty to fifty twelve to eight.
Speaker 2: You're listening to three aw breakfast. The white Glove Mover makes moving a breeze and your new place will feel like home from day one.
Speaker 1: Nine minutes to eight right repeating, is it's a long way to the top, A better song than Jailbreak? Nine at three two fifty fifty is It's a long way to the top, a better song than jail Break. Australia's largest health insurer will fund the use of MDMA to treat PTSD at a Perth based clinic. In what doctor says a watershed moment for the nation's approach to mental health treatment. Michael Winlow is the EMERIA chief executive. Michael, good morning. Is there any evidence to suggest that MDMA works on PTSD.
Speaker 9: Well, Yes, there is a number of really important trials that have been completed over the United States with a few hundred patients looking at the use of MDMAY alongside support of psychotherapy, and after just three dosing sessions, these patients have had a remarkable improvement in their symptoms. To the fact that two thirds of patients lose their diagnosis after a single course of Travis.
Speaker 4: Wow, she was okay. So the Australia's largest health insurer is of course getting involved here.
Speaker 9: So who's that, Yeah, that's Medibank Private with terrific courage. We're really delighted to be working with them. Really forward thinking insurer. I think recognizing that PTSD is a really challenging condition. It effects up to ten percent of Australians, much higher rates in our first responders, in our veterans, and we've had no new drug approvals for over twenty years, and so our options are really limited, and this is a really promising treatment, the first of its kind to come along in many decades.
Speaker 1: You're the CEO of A Maria what's a Myria?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm executive director there. Actually we're one of the early founders. But we're a clinical service company. We've been researching new treatments for mental health for over a couple of years. We manage a psychological trauma treatment center, psychiatrist, therapists or working together to help tackle this condition.
Speaker 1: Do we deliver the program?
Speaker 4: Michaeling your answer earlier, you talked about first responders and veterans, So is this trial specifically for those two groups?
Speaker 9: No, So this program will fund Medicare customers, our Medibank customers beg your pardon, So those customers with eligible psychiatric cover in their policy who are admitted into our program will have this treatment made available with no out of pocket costs for those individuals. Now we're Our hope is that we will be able to extend this to other funders like the DVA and others over time, so we can reach more patients who may benefit.
Speaker 1: And I've spoken to people recently anecdotally about how cannabis has not assisted whatever problem they have, so I looked it up using AI. Would be fair to say that the claims made for cannabis sometimes overstate the effectiveness of cannabis as a treatment.
Speaker 9: Yes, cannabis, well, you know, it's never really got a deep research and so it was never particularly the evidence behind where cannabis was most effective was never really established, only for a rare form of epilepsy. So lots of anecdotes that it might help for various symptoms, but really, really that product hasn't been studied to the depth that we would like as clinicians in order to inform our use of it.
Speaker 1: Good on you, marcael so m de me A short treatment with MDMA. Two thirds of people lose their diagnosis of PTSD. Michael Winlow, Maria Chelfelf, Chief executive, Okay, he's the result is It's a long way to the top, a better song than jayle Break. Sixty nine percent of people said yes, which means it's a pretty it's a pretty big final. The final between you shook me all night long and it's a long way to the top. We'll start that at eight oh seven, so stay tuned, folks. Instant Radio Solutions time at five to one.
Speaker 2: Instant Radio Solutions got a gurgle one hundred percent no digging guarantee from the drain Man, call us we'll fix it fast one eight.
Speaker 1: Hundred by drain Man. That met its wait mark question.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you were talking before about kindness and a gentleman on the radio said that he had a kidney received from.
Speaker 20: Somebody and got me thinking that can he pay that forward? And that kids me be reused again?
Speaker 4: What a X like?
Speaker 1: So has the parcel? It'll be like Captain Cook's turtle. All right, I've been donated in seventeen sixty six and they still being used by Keith Richards in nine o't sixty four. Anyone know the answer to that world cover of ACDC song Final next.
Speaker 2: Three aw breakfast whatever you retirement dreams are aware, super can help you find your new rhythm. Visit a weir dot com dot a U forward slash retire today.
Speaker 1: Seven after eight. We've had a massive response so far to the World Cup of ac DC Songs that we now have the final.
Speaker 4: Are we allowed to say, well, we're just going to.
Speaker 1: Do the final now nine eight three two fifty fifty is kick off by the whistle, and we'll do it the whole half hour with the about twenty seven twenty eight after eight we'll announce the winner. Is you Shook Me All Night Long? A better song? Then it's a long way to the top. Is you Shook Me All Night Long? A better song?
Speaker 17: That?
Speaker 1: That's a long lay to the top. Nine eight three two fifty fifty. We're keeping it open for the whole half hour. Hop on the phone, start from the burning questions from the day's news on who and where and when?
Speaker 4: Who like Ross thinks a whole lot of Rosie is elite and should be in the final. Where should Tolstoy's quote be displayed perhaps the MCG score board at halftime? And when will Scorcher be referred to as supreme leader.
Speaker 1: Who else saw someone on the street yesterday who looked like Damien without a beard? Because Meyer, did you ever said yourself that looks like Damien without a beard? Where is the bloke who drove the land cruiser through Northlands yesterday?
Speaker 4: Must be found?
Speaker 1: And when will Donald Trump decide whether he's going to bomb a Ran or not? The United States President remains noncommittal on whether his country will become directly involved with Israel. On the sixth day of its war against Iran, they do well in six day wars, he said, I may or I may not. I was looking at the photograph of Churchill yesterday, who famously said we may or may not fight them on the beaches, and this may may not have been their finest hour. Half a Center DNA's former ambassador to the United States Arfe grateful for your time. Do you have a view? Do you have a view personally as to whether America ought to get involved?
Speaker 6: Look, I think the President is really torn on this one because his political base is split on this. There are the isolationists who say he campaigned on a platform of no more wars. Is he going to drag the US into this particular war may not be a long war, depending on how much military equipment they want to use on the Iranians. But he is I think, in his heart of hearts, really hoping the Iranians just say we've had enough, let's go back to the negotiating table, because that's the easiest thing for him, because I think if he look launches the raids, then he's got to finish the job, because you know, in a situation where Uranians are left with enough whether it's nuclear or other material to redouble their efforts to now go for a bomb.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if America got involved, how would you measure success?
Speaker 6: Well, well, look, one measure of success would be that they have these bunker busting bombs right, so they can penetrate some of these mountains where the facilities are hidden. There's a place called Foordo, which is a really fortified mountain, and these facilities are deep in the mountain. The Americans the only ones who've got those bombs. That the Israelis thought they could do it without the Americans, that the reality is they can't. So one measure of success would be to knock out as much of the nuclear program as possible, which sets them back a period. The question then is whether that destabilizes the regime enough for the population in Iran to decide we're going to rise up and change things. But as you know, ross from what we saw in Afghanistan and Iraq, it's very hard to impose regime change from the outside.
Speaker 4: So, Arthur, so I'm clearly Trump and American leadership is all about America first. So can you create an argument that this would be if they went in and a part of an American first policy?
Speaker 6: Well, only if he could argue that, Look, by solving this issue, we bring lasting peace to the Middle East. He's reached out to the South East, the UA, he had that big business trip through there a few weeks ago. He could argue, well, my legacy is I've created lasting peace in the Middle East, which means that the US doesn't have to be focused there. It can focus more on the Indo Pacific in our part of the world.
Speaker 1: How effective would removing okay assassinating the iyotoler be? Would would that be effective or would they simply just go to Iotola dot com and get another one.
Speaker 6: They're likely to do exactly what you said. They have another eya toler maybe not as wise or as skilled.
Speaker 1: But the reality is that the.
Speaker 6: Israelis have also held off trying to kill the Ayatolla partly because I think the Americans in the Israelis are worried as that created backlash. Because while the Iranians may hate the regime, they may not like the idea that fine is a dictating what should happen.
Speaker 4: So Arthur So, Russia and North Korea, China they back Iran. They have they got a problem with around becoming a nuclear capable No, I.
Speaker 6: Think they'd be frankly delighted by that, just as North Korea at the moment has nuclear weapons. Even though the Chinese sometimes worry about controlling the North Koreans. But I mean, this is just another way of fortifying a member of the Axis and making them more powerful.
Speaker 5: In the region.
Speaker 6: So from their perspective, if that creates more trouble for America having a nuclear armed Iran, they're.
Speaker 1: All for it. Okay. Two last questions. Second last one. Trump said I may do it, I may not do it. Will he do it or not do it?
Speaker 6: Well, if you're putting me on the but you've got me on the rack, you're torturing me. I think my answer would be he won't do it. I remain to be contradicted.
Speaker 1: Final question, is you shook Me All night long? A better song than It's a long way to the top?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 6: I reckon it's a long way to the top. If you've been next politician like me, you know all about the greasy.
Speaker 1: Pole Alfa Sinda's former ambassador to the United States. Should I repeat the poll again? Can I get it on screen so I don't stum it up? Nine eight three two fifty to fifty? Is you shook Me all night long? A better song? Then it's a long way to the top? Nine three two fifty fifty Trinna Deil has crafted an incredible eleven day trip to Japan for a wonderful listener's get on this. The trip cost just three four hundred and ninety nine per person twins share. That's incredible value. This eleven day triple bial packaging, clue.
Speaker 4: Return, international, full service flights, hotel, accommodation, daily breakfast and cannapes and drinks reception with the three aw radio crew. You'll also visit Mount Fuji, Kyoto, Osaka and much more. And to make it even more exciting booking. This once in a lifetime Japan trip automatically into the draw to win the cost of your holiday back in cash Japan fat.
Speaker 1: This is one hundred percent true. I asked someone what should I do with the kids today, and they said take them to the Lemur Cafe. Pet cafes are incredibly popular in Japan. They offer a relaxing and fun way to connect with animals. You go to visit specialty cafes with rabbits, penguins, owls, odders, hedge hogs, no parrots, cockateos, bearded dragons and snakes bit at snakes. Thankfully, ahead of tomorrow's program, what is your Peak of the week? Send three to your Peak of the week nominations to breakfast to three W dot com dot un you'd win a five hundred dollars gift car thanks to Harvey Norman. When you think Peak Norman partly cloudy the top of fourteen degrees eight degrees Now we continue with the World Cup Final of ACDC songs at sixteen after eight.
Speaker 8: Three a W breakfast.
Speaker 2: Macafay's new blend is worth getting out of bed for. It's smoother, richer and available on the all day menu. I'm loving it.
Speaker 1: Keep voting. Note after it, keep voting. We will keep the voting open until just before the end of the program. Is you Shook Me All Night Long? A better song than It's A Long Way to the Top? Is you Shook Me All Night Long? A better song that It's a Long Way to the Top. Nine eight three two fifty fifty nine eight after eight.
Speaker 8: Show Business for every stage of life.
Speaker 2: Storage King has hassle free storage solutions June sale now on Serge Storage King. Conditions apply.
Speaker 1: Pete Ford, good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 5: Am I the only person who thinks a five year ban on Warick Kappa going to any AFL events or games, or even entering the MCG even for cricket or a concert is just a little bit heavy handed.
Speaker 1: No, I don't believe so. I think there are some people around here who think it's a bit too much.
Speaker 5: Wow interesting, Well, I mean so for those who haven't got up the AFL Grand Final last year he made a comment which he says was in a private box. He made the comment to his friends about a waitress who was serving them. I certainly think the comment was unnecessary. It was probably inappropriate, but a point that Warick has made is that he believes, because he owns a brothel now that getting a job in a brothel is a perfectly legitimate career path for somebody. Now, if he owned a restaurant and he said, I'd like to have a job in one of my restaurants, you know, would we be upset by that? Are we kind of being moralistic by getting outraged by that comment to the waitress? But five years it's certainly it's you know, they haven't led him off easily. Interestingly, Wayne Carey has come out and applauded the AFL for doing this. He was talking on Sam Niman's podcast. You cannot be serious, and he doesn't sound like he's a great fan or friend of Warwick. You know Warick is you know, his whole act is being a sort of oath or a naughty schoolboy, which is fine. You might get away with that in the twenties, but when you're sixty two, it's very hard to play the naughty schoolboy and think things that were funny way back then are still acceptable of funny. Now, he's a little of what Wayne Carey said.
Speaker 26: I have told Warick this to his face, and he's to me like I said, he's too attention seeking when he's in the public arena, and that's why I call him veggimind a little bit goes a long way.
Speaker 5: So yeah, no love there at all. But look, it's I think it's capper is. You know, he's never going to change. It's that strange toxic mix of ego and delusion and desperation. But certainly he'll pay a price for the next five years.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 5: Delta goodwom secret wedding this week in Malta. She married her longtime boyfriend Strope fiance who actually plays in her band Michael Copley. And I get the vibe that there's a magazine deal being done because they got married on Monday, which is sort of an unusual day to get married, and that would fit in with the magazine's deadline, and certainly New Idea were the first ones to break the story that the marriage had taken place, So I get the feeling that, yeah, that looks like it's happened and there's a mag deal on the way.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm loving them this notion. Sons of Beatles, Well, don't.
Speaker 5: Get your hopes up too high, ross because I don't know that you're going to be thrilled by the offering. So the idea is great. So what's happened is Zach Starkey Ringo's son has got together with Sean Lennon john S and James McCartney Paul s Now. Zach has a group when he's not playing with The Who, he has a group called Mantra of the Cosmos. And I think this music is being done by them with the special guest Sean and James brought in. So it's a cute idea. Of course you're going to get publicity in that tension. Now, we're not doing it justice by any playing fifteen seconds, but that's all Zach has provided. He's put this up onto his social media.
Speaker 1: The song is.
Speaker 17: Called ripoff.
Speaker 9: Wow.
Speaker 5: Well let's say that the jury still out.
Speaker 17: Do we hear that thing?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 19: Run?
Speaker 1: Did I miss in passing? Did I have a name? Pete? Did you say no?
Speaker 5: I think it's being done under the banner of Mantra of the Cosmos, which is Zach's band.
Speaker 1: Can only stay with us, Pete More, there's twenty four after eight you're.
Speaker 2: Listening to three aw Breakfast. The White Glove Mover makes moving a breeze and your new place will feel like home from day one.
Speaker 1: Eight twenty seven, Pete, something to leave us with.
Speaker 5: Yes, for Megan Markle is relaunching her brand again tomorrow. She's continually relaunching these things and this is as ever brand now. It's sold out first time around, sold that within an hour. This time flower Sprinkles, there's pancake mix, all the same stuff and anyway, good luck to her, although you know that does seem to be messy. It's like a mad woman's breakfast, the way she conducts her business life.
Speaker 1: Good only, Pete, We'll catch you ladder bye. The time has come to announce the winner of the World Cup of ac DC song. We don't know the result, Russell and I have the whole morning. We're about to crown the champion as decided by you. Thank you for getting involved. The response has been huge, and here we go. The question was, is you shook me all night long a better song? Then it's a long way to the top.
Speaker 4: We're going to speculate.
Speaker 1: No, okay, write it down, write it down right, Okay, I've written it down. Seventy percent of listeners said so the winner is inedible. Nick Reach doing cartwheels he is to ask you Ross And so the winner is the World Cup of ac DC Songs. Their greatest ever song is It's a Long Way to the Top.
Speaker 4: Are you happy with that? Or would you have been happy with Rosy Razy?
Speaker 1: But I'm very happy with that. That's good tonight and of course am the rim file from this week said as they're coming November twelve, November sixteen of the mcg remaphile.
Speaker 4: Today's rumor file winner is more light and pretty easy. Best roomors this week going to the draw to win the GLA two and from Mercedes Bence Berrick tom.
Speaker 1: Eli says we may all end up taking cold showers. Is that out of the rumor file as well? Maybe