Speaker 1: Sana are you I don't want to eat.
Speaker 2: You will get ORDISRT till you clean up your plate.
Speaker 1: So eat it.
Speaker 2: Don't you tell me your bother.
Speaker 1: Get of an egg and you're not going to believe this, Sarah Bora, What last night I was talking to Russell set Right our Natural Path, and he said that curry and some curry dishes are good for getting rid of cognitive decline.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm hoping I'm set for life then, because I love a curry.
Speaker 1: Well, that brings us to tonight's recipe. What have you got it?
Speaker 2: Sure does?
Speaker 1: This is? You know me?
Speaker 2: I really like an easy midweek meal. This is eaten. It packs in the bedge as well. It's a Coulieflower curry with halloomy in it as well. It's got the Cormer flavors in so a really nice Indian curry. And it's so quick and easy. You want to start off by all of your ingredients prepared, So dice a large onion. You need one hundred and forty grams of tomato paste, two tablespoons of former curry powder. I'd never bought the pre mixed curry powder before, but it was really easy to get from the supermarket, and you could get a really good one too that had all of the folk spices in it, so you knew that it was good. You need a medium head of colieflour trimmed into its florets, four hundred grams of plumy cush into bite sized pieces, and then four hundred mili of coconut milk. Start off by heating two tablespoons of gee or flavorless oil. If you don't have g, which is just a clarified faster, you can just use, as I said, a flavorless oil, but doesn't taste like anything, so you don't want to be adding any extra flavors to the dish, so maybe an olive oil would work. Put that in a large frying pan, place it over medium heat once it's hot. And I used the pots of this because I had too much coulieflour to do in the frying pan, so either all works when it's hot. Adding your onion, saute that until it's soft and translucent. Add in your curry powder and cook that off just for about a minute and so that it's coating the onion. Add in your tomato paste and then cook it until the paste is darkens ever so slightly, it'll take out that bit of flavor. So you want that to change in color and make sure it's coating the onion. Adding your cauliflower florrets, and the recipe sets adding the hallumi at this stage, but I found that it really broke up, so adding the hallumi later. So adding your cauliflour, cook it for a few minutes, and then once that's kind of starting to soften, adding your four hundred mills of coconut milk. Do it gently to combine and let it simmer for at least ten minutes, or until the curry has reduced down. The sauce is thickened, and you want the coulieflour to be really edible as well. So I like to be able to put a fork in there. And once you can break the florrets apart easily with a fork, that's when you know it's easily ready to go. About five minutes into that ten minutes, when it's reducing, I would add in the HALLOOMI I would suggest adding it in a little bit later than the recipe suggests, just so that it doesn't break apart. The first time I did this, you kind of end up with a mush which still tasted fine, but to be able to actually have the halluomi in those bite sized pieces, I would add it in a little bit later. If your sauce is reducing too thickly quickly though, turn down the heat a little bit and add in a splash of boiling water to loosen it up. The recipe suggests that you can serve it with rice and nane. We just had ours with nane and it was absolutely delicious and it's good. Heat it up the next day as well, brilliant.
Speaker 1: Have you got a name for it?
Speaker 2: Oh? My one is really boring. It's just a halloomy cauliflower corma.
Speaker 1: Well, that's lucky. You've come to the right guy.
Speaker 2: Then, my favorite part of the segment.
Speaker 1: Sarah's Hello, loumy good Calma coorma.
Speaker 2: That was a good one. I was trying all afternoon to think of some really good titles for this one, and I just I'm not as good as you. I can't do it.
Speaker 1: Well, you're lucky because the other name that I was I came up with was karmacorma chameleion.
Speaker 2: That was the only thing I could but it wasn't as good as that. I was just thinking of Corma chamellion. But I was like, no, that's not going to cut it. It's not good enough anyway.
Speaker 1: Do you know what I had for dinner tonight? And I put it in the air fryer.
Speaker 2: Oh, oh, I don't know.
Speaker 1: A potato.
Speaker 2: Oh, just a potato. You must starving.
Speaker 1: I couldn't find anything to cook, so I put a potato in the air fryer and then I cut it open, and I put some little pack on it, and then I put some salt on it. You know what, It wasn't that bad, No.
Speaker 2: Because that's kind of just like putting it in the oven ride except speeding up the process that you don't need to wait like an hour for it to be done.
Speaker 1: Put it this way, though, it was no karma corma chamelion.
Speaker 2: Maybe one day we can just make a potato corna curry.
Speaker 1: Could you?
Speaker 2: I'd like that?
Speaker 1: Okay? In the meantime two gv dot com if you want to find the recipe, Thanks so much,