Speaker 1: Who wants to be.
Speaker 2: A pervice shall have flashy flunkies everywhere.
Speaker 1: B who wants the father of a country estate. A country estate is something i'd hate.
Speaker 3: A gentleman of a pedal. It's your tough, but you're strong. Quiz master John D's, how are we all quite likable too? Oh well, there's a gentle side to me which you don't see often.
Speaker 1: You're a pussy cat.
Speaker 3: Actually, I'd like to have you over for a barbecue, the whole cast one day with you. Mister never had you anyone to my home, but I'd love to make you very welcome.
Speaker 1: Do you know that sets my Louis Armstrong? Which very hit that bing Crosby never asked him to his home.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much. Indeed, I've had such a at my home. You'd beat the opening of an envelope.
Speaker 1: What do you live in, mister D's.
Speaker 3: I live out Preston Ware. I'll take a level thirteen trand on High Street, the Separation Street.
Speaker 1: I'm in the eastern suburbs. I'll get a cab.
Speaker 3: Come over, Violmians. I'd make you very welcome. It's a bit fair for me.
Speaker 1: It's g I bring my own.
Speaker 3: Yes, you can if you like, But i'll have some there.
Speaker 1: I won't be there. I don't believe in socializing with people I work with.
Speaker 3: Yes, I've heard it's worked for you in the past.
Speaker 1: It spoils that magic spark.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, that's right. You And who was your great friend, Attorney Barber? You hit it off well with him.
Speaker 1: Toney's a wonderful human being.
Speaker 3: Let's get down to syntax here. For what is Elizabeth Fry best remembered? Please?
Speaker 2: She invented Lamb's fry.
Speaker 3: No lose ten on that, No twenty for that insolence. She is a play right, she was very very good.
Speaker 1: She was a nurse.
Speaker 3: No prison, Yes, known for prison reform. What did Lloyd George call mister Belfer's poodle.
Speaker 1: Doggie pop?
Speaker 3: No? Losing ten points? All over here? Will the half of law thousand lords is right? What kind of canary is in the wild? Piers? Green?
Speaker 1: Red? No?
Speaker 3: I can't accept any of those orange.
Speaker 1: No, a greenish brown, greenish brown until the orange, isn't it?
Speaker 3: Well? A greenish brown? No changes when they when they get into hibernation.
Speaker 1: Are they chameleons?
Speaker 3: About how many people could feed off an ostrich egg? A single ostrich egg omelet, how many people five and a child?
Speaker 2: I say about six people.
Speaker 1: I'd say again, I'd say twelve twelve.
Speaker 3: It is correct.
Speaker 1: I know because I love ostrich eggs and I always have enough left over for the next eleven meals?
Speaker 3: What is your main old? Yes, like the pizzas on a Sunday night? Which which is your main? Did you call me? What did you say? I'm answering the question that you haven't asked.
Speaker 2: When that means he can see the question?
Speaker 3: Are you looking over my shoulder? He's giving you the answer to questions, which is your main? Olifactory organ?
Speaker 1: You nose?
Speaker 3: He was? He did, No, he didn't because I didn't have a turnover. No, but he said nose. He said to your nose the question oli factory. I didn't hear the questions? You see? Well, so who loses ten? He gets twenty for your insolence? Okay, how do you pronounce s?
Speaker 1: I n h shane shin pain I n h shin lose ten?
Speaker 3: All of you? Shine, Shine, Shine, Who composed dead leaves for the piano? Who composed dead leaves for the piano?
Speaker 1: Yes, I have that record that he is dead leaves and roots by ravel lose twenty for slight dirtiness.
Speaker 3: Yes, I have no idea.
Speaker 1: I would never clue.
Speaker 2: Yes, isn't isn't there what that guy used to call that guy's dog. No, no, no, no no, he called the cat that there's the pussy.
Speaker 3: Oh dear laughing from the box.
Speaker 1: That should have been the highlights, maybe even the primo.
Speaker 3: By the way, where would you find a fairies ring? Come on, if you pick up the fairy come on?
Speaker 1: Where on the moon?
Speaker 3: Under a tree? Where they grow? Measuroms need the circle of fung?
Speaker 2: Guy, that's right, I think I was right.
Speaker 3: The traces, the traces of darker green, lifting the grass by a circle of Funguy? How many? How many wings? Has a b quickly?
Speaker 1: Four?
Speaker 3: Who said four?
Speaker 1: First?
Speaker 3: Alright? Twenty for you if that's good, and ten off for these?
Speaker 1: What does cunni mean that place?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: En the diamond, diamond, diamond loose.
Speaker 2: It's a form of it's a part of a tree.
Speaker 1: Yes, not, look like that was a big That's what the diamond was called.
Speaker 3: What is a mastodon? A master?
Speaker 1: It's an elephant.
Speaker 3: It's how did you know that?
Speaker 2: Because I have a DVD at home elephants and mastodons. There egumentary from the Discovery.
Speaker 3: Channel panel where you take so much umbridge when I say, how did you know that?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: I've got a DV deal. It's all about elephants.
Speaker 1: But you know they're now extinct and they had.
Speaker 3: Big horns, big truncusses. Who are you describing?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 3: All right? Ten points to you, thank you. What is the characteristic smell of a hydrogen cyanide? Not rotten eggs?
Speaker 1: Almonds? Almonds?
Speaker 3: How did you know that?
Speaker 1: I know because I've put some in your spezza?
Speaker 2: Yes, so don't you eat any of that feets and brea.
Speaker 3: Give that snidner? Come on please, bitter almonds? Yes to a g insect family? Does the ladybird belong quickly a beetle? The beetle family? Yes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I ahead tonight he's going to lose them very quickly.
Speaker 3: With one more of mistate.
Speaker 2: He lose points for showing off mister D.
Speaker 3: Twenty points, take the bridle off him. What percentage of British men have no teeth? Four percent, eight percent, seven and a half twenty four percent?
Speaker 1: Really on which are running out of time?
Speaker 2: Mister D is another twenty what's the Scott Well Phillips just dropped to minus ninety ian on minus forty I was also on minus forty one on sixty points.
Speaker 1: No