Speaker 1: So I did something that I reckon you will never do in your life sky. No, no, it was more to my body sex in public toilets. No it wasn't. Yeah, once was enough. No, No, I have another guess. Now you won't get something that you something you do us.
Speaker 2: Now he's taken your lead.
Speaker 1: I saw him doing it with with on Instagram any and we're happy to god. I wouldn't put myself. Maybe I would. I'd never appear on anything in the news. Uh, it must be pretty please. No, it's something that you do that women do themselves. Waxing close, yeah, yeah, yeah, No, you're right, you're right. I went to what do you call those places where you get your nails done. There is a nail Placenian and I had tonat.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah right, you hadn't painted.
Speaker 1: Yes, why exactly? Why?
Speaker 2: Why get a pedicure? Because when I go to the podiatarists, she does your feet he hey, luke, and I love it because they cut your nails and they.
Speaker 1: And while you were getting done, did you get on your phone? Because I would think that if I alway was one of those people, I would be highly I don't like where people going get their feet done. At those message places and they're on their phone. That's offensive, don't you reckon?
Speaker 2: I feel sorry for proper message therapist that they have to have signs. I'm saying, this is not a sexual service.
Speaker 1: What do you mean sexual? Does sexual things happen.
Speaker 2: Then in some message places, yes, but for the people that are actually proper message therapists.
Speaker 1: Because it can work both ways. You can go in there and not that this has ever happened to me. You can go in there and think you're getting a message and then they want to give you something. Or you can go in there expecting to get something at the end and you don't get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you see some they put signs up. This is not a sexual service. The protector doesn't have to do that, doesn't He doesn't have to put up a sign. This is not a sexual service in the potetary world. But yeah, no, So why did you get your nails? Very good question painted? For the kids, for the kids involved.
Speaker 1: No, it wasn't it. What because what happened.
Speaker 2: Was I crazy radio stunt? So now on, hey, you should air you Glenn Robins. You're gonna get his nails painted? Are we going to cross down to him?
Speaker 1: Live? How's going. Oh, I got over. I'm getting some funny looks all put on.
Speaker 2: The nail technician put it on.
Speaker 1: I dropped a golf bag of my toe so it went black and that was fine, and then go black one. Then I don't know how I did it.
Speaker 2: Number one golf dangerous sport.
Speaker 1: Very dangerous sports. You know, because I was getting in doesn't just hurt your bank account. I was getting the clubs out of the back of the hout yea. And I dropped the golf clubs on when I was playing Royal Melbourne onto my toe. I don't remember doing it, but my te just went black, which is weird. As you get older, you find bruises on your body. You go, there's a bruise. How do I get that one?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: About a week later, I look down and the other one's gone black?
Speaker 2: Wow? I next to it, next to it?
Speaker 1: No, no, the other big tope. So but two, what have a look?
Speaker 2: So hang on? Did you drop your.
Speaker 1: Must to drop the golf clubs? Really? No, I didn't. I've been filming Russell Coy.
Speaker 2: Was there something happening there that may have done it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? No, the boots were My boots were falling.
Speaker 2: Dangerus When Glenn flicks through his photos on the phone, always dangerous. I see things you don't want to see.
Speaker 1: I'm going to show you. I was wearing some boots and they because my boots fell apart, so I had to get a new and I had to get it. Where one of the guys from the crew lending me his boots and they're a bit too small, and I wore.
Speaker 2: That's what's done it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so there it is. There, there's there's the two. Oh wow, both people like to see it goes on look and then so we were going to the to Southland.
Speaker 2: You love it there?
Speaker 1: I do love it there.
Speaker 2: Any any cap and Kim fans just just hang out and see Glenn wandering around.
Speaker 1: I do. I feel quite comfortable there.
Speaker 2: I can ask you a question. The thing that annoys me about those big westfield is it hard to park?
Speaker 1: Oh find your secret spot?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because we were because I've got what's the name baby carry in the back seat, I can park in the.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but do you have the baby with you?
Speaker 1: Where's your kid? Mate? Most of the time we do. I met Laddy at the at the thing the other day and she goes, oh, I see you down here quite often, and I got oh am I with my partner and the grandchild. She says, no, you're just wandering around by yourself.
Speaker 2: Which is pretty sad. It's sad. Does make it sad, Actually would be one of those old guys just sitting on the bench there taking I walk advantage of the aircon.
Speaker 1: I walked past the Greek guys because they do have designated sitting in yeah, and they're in like this circular thing and the chairs are really comfortable and you can go in there and go, I want to do what those guys are doing.
Speaker 2: We got a good on them for getting out of the house and meeting their fellow old Greek men.
Speaker 1: Because I with the gym, I go to a couple of Greek guys live next door down the road a bit, and every night they're out in the front of the house just landing on their fence, and I kind of get it. They're out of the house and they're just they're chatting and they having. The Greeks have got it right. Get out of the house, and the Misspius Merica, Merica, you'll get out. I have to clean up.
Speaker 2: Can see what CON's doing.
Speaker 1: So we're at Southland. So I said, I'm going to go to that shop over there. Why don't you just go over there into that nail place and get the paint your nails out so you don't have that because when you wear when you're down the beach, you look down and you've got one you can accept, but two people go, you've been up to something weird.
Speaker 2: So what did you get it painted like a neutral color?
Speaker 1: Oh? Just wait and see what happens. There's the first photograph. Here's the second one of my hoes being dried under the drying machine. Yeah, and now if you look at the result, have a look at how they are. Now, what's n like a beige? That's you know what, It's like a bee. Here's a shady story for you.
Speaker 2: It's like a bee.
Speaker 1: I was working with court in the act the other night.
Speaker 2: Oh on Sam pangche.
Speaker 1: A while ago. Now, I showed him.
Speaker 2: Her well I think Courtney acted. She and then he sometimes exactly call him. He showed them just how you show them.
Speaker 1: I think you're right.
Speaker 2: She showed Courtney.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're talking about mate, and I said this is what I did today and he said sorry, She said, they said they said that i'd gone in tone too dark. I should have gone in tone.
Speaker 2: A tone too dark. Really, I reckon, so but I have it.
Speaker 1: Hang on, hang on, hang on.
Speaker 2: I might show me now in real life.
Speaker 1: Oh you want to see the real life?
Speaker 2: Just one, Just show me one and I can.
Speaker 1: Look.
Speaker 2: You can't you know what? That actually looks a little bit bruised or something. But you it's better than black.
Speaker 1: You know why because I went in there, and when I went in there, Selena left me because then I'm lost. I'm I'm in a foreign country. If you go into a nail place, old man in a nail place, standing there, and okay, they don't speaking the true. No, that's not a racist statement. And I said, She goes, what do you want? And I said, I've got a black nail? Can you paint it out? And she goes, you want your nails painted black? And I said.
Speaker 2: Gothic glen.
Speaker 1: I said, no, got a black nail. And then and then people start turning around. Yeah, because the ladies of getting their nails done. And people started because we're having this discussion. It wasn't an argument. And I'm going, no, I want And then I took my shoe off and I went, can you paint this out? And she goes, no, why not? She goes, because it shows through. That's how I'm not doing the accent because it would be quote. I won't say it was funny, but it shows through through.
Speaker 2: What that was a you know? Go on, Well it does show through, but it's better it does.
Speaker 1: I had to go a little bit because she said, I pointed to my other you want that one black, and there was an accent. You want that I again, No, that one, I want it clear again painted the same color as that one. And then a girl, a lady steps in and goes, I'll take care of this, and she just spoken English and told her is it kind of what I said? But how comes she can't understand me anyway? So she spoke the nail language and basically, if they put a couple of coats on your nail will go back to hang up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's sort of.
Speaker 1: I'll put it right in front of you. Hang on, I'll put it up.
Speaker 2: On that and I got it.
Speaker 1: I'll put it on the table. Look.
Speaker 2: Look, oh that looks quite good.
Speaker 1: But you know what, it's shiny.
Speaker 2: It looks like a dolly's.
Speaker 1: But I looked down at it when I'm in the shower and I go, job, well done, they're not bad. How much was that? I was about to say, how much do you think?
Speaker 2: Twelve dollars?
Speaker 1: Oh, well, you've obviously pretty intense. I would have said twenty.
Speaker 2: I was eighteen sixteen, ten cheap.
Speaker 1: Five dollars a toe cheap two black toes brought back to a lightbige that caught knee act. The Courtney act quite liked. There.
Speaker 2: We go, well, that's good, so.
Speaker 1: I'll see you in the photographs.
Speaker 2: And anyway, so if you've got a black toe, get down there.
Speaker 1: Get down there. And you know I sat in the special chair where I could have had the baby marine. You know there's a pool there. Yeah, and there was a girl a couple of doors up for me getting it done, and she didn't even look at me. Strange.
Speaker 2: Really, it's just like normal.
Speaker 1: It's like normal. Maybe guys come in there all the time. So the whole thing was good. And you know, I walked out there going I film pretty so now where I wear my Birkens socks.
Speaker 2: Yeah it looks good.
Speaker 1: It looks good.
Speaker 2: If people look to be close, they'd be a bit like what is that?
Speaker 1: But they won't No.
Speaker 2: They won't though, No, because I wouldn't even notice.
Speaker 1: If I wore them the black toes, because you know how long it takes for a black toe to go away?
Speaker 2: How long?
Speaker 1: Close to a year?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Well really, well, I think so it takes well over six months.
Speaker 2: Is this a good next for you? I reckon hair plugs. And like Jimmy Carr, you know what I heard about?
Speaker 1: I heard of once.
Speaker 2: Should we get in a plane to Turkey?
Speaker 1: And do you already know that? I didn't know, because apparently if you get on a plane to Turkey.
Speaker 2: It's full of board men.
Speaker 1: It's full of board men. And because they do cheap hair.
Speaker 2: There's people that we know that have been the Turkey comics that have been a Turkey and had it done. Wow, they're just young men.
Speaker 1: And you know what that's hair by hair. Oh yeah, and it's really really good, looks good, really good looks good.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Someone did that great photo footage at the airport of all guys coming back from two. Yeah, it's fine.
Speaker 1: You heard that.
Speaker 2: Well everyone knows. But it's a thing. It's a thing.
Speaker 1: What you said to know all about that?
Speaker 2: Maybe I've had done.
Speaker 1: If there was anything one thing you could you could get done for aesthetic reasons.
Speaker 2: I had a guy in a bowling how he come up to you once and he goes, I'm a LiPo surgeon. He rub my stomach. He goes fifteen hundred bucks to get rid of that for you. Fifteen hundred, What do you reckon?
Speaker 1: But what about pretty cheap?
Speaker 2: Is can you put that fat somewhere?
Speaker 1: El and then what you could do? You could with that fifteen hundred you could go eat a lot of really shit food.
Speaker 2: No, no, I pay him fifteen hundred dollars and he gets.
Speaker 1: He gets crazy. So yeah, yeah, you pay fifteen hundred bucks. That sounds a bit cheap. Is it a backroom job?
Speaker 2: He was in a bowling alley. Great people, I play the music.
Speaker 3: Welcome to somehow related Now please welcome your host Glenn Robinson, Dave o' neill.
Speaker 1: Oh, and we are back.
Speaker 2: You know put in, But I've got a recommendation for you. John Ham's new show is really funny.
Speaker 1: I'm watching it.
Speaker 2: What's it called? He's got the worst.
Speaker 1: Title, Friends and Neighbors.
Speaker 2: That is the worst title ever? Do you reckonize? Because you know what? That is a great show, so good. So people don't know, he plays a banker or a hedge fund manager and a very poshpid of New York.
Speaker 1: I could relate to him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you can relate to get your nails done. And then he loses his job and he starts stealing things off his friends, like he becomes a cat burglar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't spoil.
Speaker 2: It, but no, that's in the ads and stuff. It's within the first ten seconds.
Speaker 1: We do pretend to spoil things.
Speaker 2: Anyway that I just reckon. The title is not good. Sure they could come with a better title than Friends and Neighbors or whatever.
Speaker 1: It stands out a little bit, does it? Friends and neighbors?
Speaker 2: The thief next door? What about? Can you think of anything else? Bank robber, slash employee, hedge fund, hedge we're jumping the hedge, jumping the hedge because that's a double meaning hedge fund and the hedges that he has to jump. This is why you should be in charge. The other one I've been watching is a great show from that woman who plays the daughter in Hacks. You know, the blonde she'd be about. Yeah, yes, she's very funny. She's very funny in Hacks. She's the daughter the spoiled daughter in hacks and she's a grown up woman. She's like fifty maybe late forties. She's in this good show on Dizzey which has got high potential, which is based on a French show about get this concept. She was the cleaner at the police station. Yeah, so she's going to clean at night and she look at all their white boards and all the evidence and solved the crimes for them because she is highly intelligent.
Speaker 1: Great premise.
Speaker 2: She eventually becomes like a cop because like, who's been mucking right?
Speaker 1: Hang on? So where do we pick it up from? She's working that she's working there.
Speaker 2: The first episode she's working as clean she solves a crime and she leaves her there and the head cop comes and goes, who's been mucking right with my evidence? Hang on a minute. They've solved the crime? Who did this? And they look at the CCTV and go, it's the cleaner. Now the show's got high potential. Again, that's a bad title. Don't you reckon cleaner? Okay, come on, you got you got over the hedge? Was it was saying jumping the jumping the hedge? Yeah, cleaner cleaning, cleaning up crime.
Speaker 1: Yeah, some bad bit.
Speaker 2: Basic yeah, mop it up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, that one I'll take on her advisement and I'll have to get actually, oh, crime pays.
Speaker 2: Crime pays. Okay, Nah, all right, welcome to podcast. What we like?
Speaker 1: I said, people who think that, what would you know? Anyway? Mate?
Speaker 2: You never.
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: We get two subods. You got to work on how they connected.
Speaker 1: With the other. Week. You put in a little bit of a I think fairly. You asked for.
Speaker 2: Something flippant and she gave us a hands acts she's not flipping at all.
Speaker 1: Maybe she could do something that I don't know what about? You know, what would be good about someone we know, like you, like like she yeah, or someone we know like Kitty Flanagan or Sam Pere Yeah, like Sampang or yeah, someone we know? Okay, and uh that's all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what are the topics?
Speaker 3: Sam David O'Neill, Amy Polar and Jack Black.
Speaker 1: She's God, I've met Jack clever twist she knows that I've met Jack Black. Well you might know the answer.
Speaker 2: Then I don't know the answer.
Speaker 1: I love Amy poll the answer.
Speaker 2: You're in it? Well, yeah, because you're in one once, weren't you? Yeah, you in one?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I was Glenn Robins was the name of the character in that movie City Slickers. Yeah, I was in the City two or something. Wow, yeah, and that was the character's name.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe it's a character name in Amy Poler Jack Black.
Speaker 1: Spoilers who folded the naturally? Okay, let's just catch it. You met Jack Black? Yeah, or Jack Black got to meet you?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: What was he like?
Speaker 2: Ah?
Speaker 1: He was right, he's been of a on. Yes, it was he on. That's nothing wrong with being on. It's better than being because I've met people on the Powell who were off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he went on. I mean I love Jack Black.
Speaker 1: I loved was it inauthentic School of Rock? Well that was the big turning point for him. Wasn't one of the big so.
Speaker 2: Good in that But anyway, he came into the studio with Kyle from Tenacious D. So you know that's that double act where they played he plays a guitar with the board guy. And that's the one recently where it was Kyle's birthday and he said after Trump had got shot, Jack says, this is on stage in Sydney. I think it was. Do you want to make a wish? And he said, yeah, let's not miss next time. And then Jack Black just issued all these statements saying he had nothing to do with it, and I don't want anything to do with Kyle. It was his joke, would nothing to do with me. Just cut him loose, basically. But that's understandable because he probably didn't know who's going to say that.
Speaker 1: Because you say something in Australia can go around the world. In an instance.
Speaker 2: Well, it's similar to when I made a joke about Alan Jones to his face.
Speaker 1: I've told you this story.
Speaker 2: You're on stage and towards nice I said, he touched me on the barm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I laughed.
Speaker 2: But the next day Hughes and Kate wrote a letter to Ellen Jones to distance themselves from me. It's fair enough, go for.
Speaker 1: It with Alan Jones probably listened to this podcast. Would you like to say something to him? Now? No, I've never met him, but I've been in I've been in to GB I think, and there's an energy in that place that's intriguing.
Speaker 2: Yes. Anyway, so Jack Black, So when I met him, he came into radio with Kyle and he got someone had a what's that toy? Sax on my phone? I think they called sax on my phone. Yeah, And we were just standing outside talking to him, and then someone he goes, is that a sax and my phone over there? And it's like a toy. You kind of saves the phone and he goes can I And he just grabbed it and put on a little performance for everyone.
Speaker 1: Which is good on there and what sort of performance was it?
Speaker 2: I'm a saxon phone, the sax and my phone and you're pressing their place chooed. It's like a kid's toy. And Kyle was like he's a partners Like, ah, yeah, he's got the sex and the phone. That's that's all right. But no, he was, Yeah, he was good. I've always foun him very funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I always fan but I want to say it's not that he's got one trip pony, but he always is kind of like he's kind of like going along then he explodes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that kind of that's what he's good at.
Speaker 1: He's doing that. So he's very I would imagine he's come through a live in pro in pro environment where you know, played straight roles, has he or not? He might if he was in a certain vulnerability.
Speaker 2: I like, yeah, he's a voice of kung Fu Panda.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he was in Hell.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: What did he play in?
Speaker 2: Was he the boyfriend?
Speaker 1: Was he the guy who was the one that was?
Speaker 2: He's good in smaller parts. He was also in a movie called Bob Robbers with Tim Robbins. He played one of the young guys that love Bob. Anyway, that's a good movie. And he was also in High Fidelity.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was was in cable Guy Shop Assistance, wasn't he?
Speaker 2: I think he he's pretty good.
Speaker 1: He's almost like a classic best friends like the other guy, the wacky guy, because he's not a sexual, he's not good looking, and he's every man. That's about him. You know, you play he can He can sing and play instruments, can't he? He played guitar and he can sing and going into it.
Speaker 2: People love his Bandonacious. Have you ever heard of them? Like they do sort of heavy metal.
Speaker 1: That's right. Yeah? And what is he? The lord singer is yeah, and the plays guitar kind of what he is. He came along and he's done. He's been around for a long time.
Speaker 2: And his mom, Oh, it's interesting, was a NASA scientist. Wow, I'm sure of it. Yea. His mum's a NASA scientist was Siety. So he's made that pretty smart.
Speaker 1: But you know, we are famous.
Speaker 2: If your mum worked at Mayer, you might not be saying, but.
Speaker 1: She works at NASA, Like what's name's mum? Mike Nesmuth his momed liquid paper. Yes, so you'd bring that up, bringing you which David Letterman's mom was became famous?
Speaker 2: She was funny.
Speaker 1: Hello David, Hey my mom? Why did you do it? What's in the bread? Barros got over there? David. You don't need to know what's in there? She had a classic maran. Are there any famous mums in Australia?
Speaker 2: Mums have become famous or just famous mums?
Speaker 1: I don't think you know.
Speaker 2: You know Jeanine from Boost Juice, she's a mum, so this famous business woman? Definitely Kate Langbrook famous breast fed on television. Absolutely, that didn't put her on the map, but it certainly rocks. I was there when she breastfed. No, you weren't, because I just latched on.
Speaker 1: Come on, she's not appropriate because that show's funny, you know, because I can't remember whether I was there or I was on the show. That was I ever on the panel with you? Yeah? Yeah, well, I was there because I remember looking across I remember looking across her breastfeeding, going okay, no big deal.
Speaker 2: I wasn't there. When I was there, we went to a restaurant from my kitchen rules and they were filming and she breastpend there and the guy told her to stop.
Speaker 1: There was a generation of people that find it offensive and they go, it's unnaturally. I mean, it's what it is, and give them some privacy. And what is wrong? What's wrong with doing something natural? I think if they got down and did a dump in the middle of a restaurant, you go, hang on, that'side the boat. But if that baby needs to be feed in a restaurant, or.
Speaker 2: Feed the baby, the baby anyway, So were talking about Jack Black, Okay, well let's talk about Amy Pola.
Speaker 1: Yes, you know, Dave, you should do an ad for you to do stand up. Look, people should know about what you can do.
Speaker 2: Well, It's true. I do all sorts of functions, birthday parties, you know, footy clubs, and I'm available. You're available absolutely, So if you need me to come to your function, just email me.
Speaker 1: Thinks bad? Do you need to work? What's that you need to work? Yeah?
Speaker 2: The work would be good. Yeah, I've just been on an overseas trip with a family. That's expensive. That's so email me Comedy Funhouse one A three.
Speaker 1: Do you want one of the best comedians in Australia to host your function to your gig? B there be funny, control the whole note and make it an event to remember. Get oil or someone else.
Speaker 2: But you can just email me Comedy Funhouse one A three at gmail dot com. And I read those emails. It comes direct to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've written a couple of them. Yeah you have. I like what you do seriously, well, well you could really take off.
Speaker 2: Do a right stand up? Yeah for any function. Love Amy, let's back up in terms of female comics and do.
Speaker 1: You love her or do you love her my love?
Speaker 2: I think? I think in terms of female comics.
Speaker 1: Do you think do you find it very attractive?
Speaker 2: I find it attractive.
Speaker 1: Okay, now we're getting down to it. Maybe you can't. What is it? What are you attracted to? She's funny, he's got beautiful smile. Maybe that's it, because I find that you are attracted to different women to than I'm Yeah, I'm probably you have more sps. Yes, you like now? You might now you're more a b C. Probably channeling Sunday Night.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you're probably right, you're probably right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, are you're more, I'm more Broadway.
Speaker 2: You're more, you're more weather girl. I'm a reporter. I'm a reporter.
Speaker 1: That's a good way of putting it.
Speaker 2: You're more, cheerleader, more book club.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true. That's true.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, And.
Speaker 1: Take a cheerleader, just go. Cheerleaders are great, Hollywood. You're more, You're more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're more. Yeah, yeah, Arthouse is a good way of putting it.
Speaker 1: Yes, right, And I'm not saying you're doing anything about it. I'm saying you're haven't a fair anything like that. I'm just saying that it's interesting that you find Amy Polo attractive and I don't.
Speaker 2: You don't because she's blonde and you like blondes, don't you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just don't find her.
Speaker 2: Well, are there any female comic actresses I am not going to say that you find attractive?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Am, I going to say, why wouldn't you say that? Okay, Well, so I'll just run through a few for you. Tina Fey, Amy Schumer, We'll go local, Julian Morris, Kitty Finnigan.
Speaker 1: Now being silent because you just.
Speaker 2: Don't want to say it.
Speaker 1: I don't want to say because it's creepy.
Speaker 2: It is a bit creepy. And I think because Amy Pola is in America, that's not that creepy.
Speaker 1: Do you find her funny? Yeah? I do.
Speaker 2: I find it funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, actually I find her. I find it fine, but I don't find it. I don't go. I'm excited, here we go.
Speaker 2: I watched that movie with her and Tina Fakeld sisters. I think it was really funny. I don't think I did that well.
Speaker 1: But them two together, is that one where they were both highly in character? Was it? I found that really unfunny.
Speaker 2: No, I know they had to move back to the country town or something.
Speaker 1: You know, maybe it's a different one. I saw one with where they were both playing sort of really heightened the sketch characters, and I'm going, it's not working. Yeah, But she works a lot with with Fate where she comes through in pro or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, there's a New york I Pro group and Saturday Night Live, wasn't it? And then she did Parks and Recreation, which I've actually seen a lot of people.
Speaker 1: You would have been a big viewer of that You'd Reckon because that that was kind of like handheld sort of that that the office, Yeah, that handheld. So yeah, so she she went the Stepping Stones in pro SNL and.
Speaker 2: Then she hosted the was it the Emmys of the Golden Globes with Yeah funny?
Speaker 1: Now doing movies, I guess.
Speaker 2: Oh, now she's doing a podcast I've heard of podcast and she she was married to Will from the Batman movie.
Speaker 1: He's got a great voice, SmartLess, SmartLess. Yes, god, you're good.
Speaker 2: The guy from Ozarks, the guy that was in Curb and stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it Will on Netn't. Let's not even go there.
Speaker 2: You know what we should be able to get the guy from Ozarks who was in you won't. I bet you justin I am putting on Jason Jason, but Jason Bateman, isn't it. Yeah, it's Jason Bateman. And the other guy is not as famous.
Speaker 1: But he's the other guy.
Speaker 2: The other guys on kerb is your lawyer.
Speaker 1: He's very good in that. But on that podcast, he goes they'll have a big celebrity guest and he'll say something like, you know, I met you at a restaurant and I really needed a napkin, and I reached over and I said, can I borrow your napkin? You know what you gave it to? You're such a nice person. You're not a great shape. His story not a great story. Maybe maybe you know hold your horses.
Speaker 2: Definitely hang out. I have got Jason Bateman is the guy from the Ozarks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you won't get Will on net and you won't get his name. Sean Hayes.
Speaker 2: Sean Hayes. He's a great actor, funny.
Speaker 1: And he was in one of those comedies sitcoms.
Speaker 2: Hangover, something like that one.
Speaker 1: Sean Hayes, a big one that I've never seen an episode.
Speaker 2: Of the Office, not the American Office, Not Will and Grace. Oh no, sure we are, Sam, Yeah, Sam, What's What's What's where? Sean Hayes from my tongue?
Speaker 3: Sean Hayes is most well known for his role in Will and Grace.
Speaker 2: See I had it right.
Speaker 1: What's the other one?
Speaker 2: Mad about you?
Speaker 1: The other one fell? The other one, the other one that's on quite regularly that friends know, the one talk about space?
Speaker 2: Yeah, not the nerd one, Yeah, the nerd one. Third Rock from the Sun, Yeah, Third Rock from the Sun.
Speaker 1: No, that's another one.
Speaker 2: You're talking about the the other one with Yeah, that's funny. That show terrible terrible, terrible, terrible.
Speaker 1: Uh, I've just looked up on my phone. All right, and I will play you. I think I'll play you with the theme and you it'll hurt you to know see how long it takes it to get it. But for those of you who haven't got it, Dan Steve.
Speaker 3: And nearly fourteen billion years ago, expansion started.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, the big bank theory.
Speaker 1: I'm money for them to say that. Do they say big bang theory in the theme?
Speaker 2: There it is there, it is, okay, the big bank theory.
Speaker 1: I feel so much better. It's like finding your car keys. And yeah, it is a real sense of satisfaction that you get when you have.
Speaker 2: A noble moment.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: I went into Ross Nobles house the other day. You're invited. I was away, you were away.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: Yeah. He's such a good host.
Speaker 1: Yeah he is a good man, great fun I hope he still listens. Maybe he got sick of us. He was one of the he was one of the first uptakers who when we go feedback from here, I thought, if we can keep us noble slightly entertained where we're doing Okay, and I thrilled that he's and he's a good friend and a great man, good fun I can't tell you what he and I were going to do because it's top secret, but we're going to do something pretty exciting skydiving.
Speaker 2: Get your nails polished? Okay, Now are we talking about Amy Pohler?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because it was stepping stones in pro SNL. I don't want to dimission SNL to parks and recreations now to movies and podcasts and podcasts. And she's and she's a producer and she's a creator.
Speaker 2: She helped the Broad City Women sitcom. She was the EP on that.
Speaker 1: That was a great well, yes, I mean that was great. Some of one of those girls I see have seen her in curb and stuff, and the other one I haven't seen as much, but she's a great girl.
Speaker 2: Those two really funny, fabulous those girls Fanny.
Speaker 1: So I think, oh there was three on the list.
Speaker 2: Me let's talk about me? Do we have to talk about me?
Speaker 3: Me?
Speaker 2: Everyone knows me if they listen to this, they know me well.
Speaker 1: Okay born ninett, sixty five, Melbourne, Melbourne, Englishmond. Yeah too with Joyce and Kevin No sisters to three brothers, twin twins. We know allus, don't we do? We went to what's what primary school?
Speaker 2: Heaven our primary?
Speaker 1: Yeah, then went to high school high what was your favorite subject of school history? Who was your favorite teacher in high school?
Speaker 2: There was mister Campbell and missus Berthelson.
Speaker 1: When did you first announce it to your parents that you wanted to maybe be on the stage or on the screen?
Speaker 2: Was in bands? So that would have been in the eighties.
Speaker 1: Was it was it kind of inevitable that you would have would go towards it? Was it like to say that little thing that you thought little folly that you were doing in your own years?
Speaker 2: When my band broke up, Chris Surrey, who was one of those support acts, he said, how will Dave O'Neil get famous?
Speaker 1: Now? He was worried? And then when did Captain Coco come along with that? Doing Uni school? It was doing high school?
Speaker 2: We were like seventeen. Really yeah, I started playing yep, yep, yep. Definitely rehearsals And what was the show that you were on?
Speaker 1: The TV show you won the Factory the Factory with and then they were rude.
Speaker 2: To you Andrew Daddo and Alex Papps and they were rude to you and that Andrew Daddo said, he interviewed us and we had the Mimo song and before the cameras came on, he turned to me and he said, remember, mate, I do all the funny stuff around here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you were trying to be funny? Did you say that off camera? On camera?
Speaker 2: Off camera? And as I think you said, which I've used the stet up but we're still waiting, Andrew, I must have been. I must have been mucking around and being stupid, knowing me immature, excited, an ambulance.
Speaker 1: Was there a period where you were in the band, then you weren't in the band, that's when you're at UNI? Yeah, yeah, and then when Uni did you Okay, you're one of Australia's best stand up community. When did you decide to stand and do stand? Well?
Speaker 2: You know, in those days in the eighties, comics will get up between bands, so you're going to see a man slim Whittle would get up and do his mid not all roady you pretend to be a roady? Really?
Speaker 1: Did you start off doing the stand up character?
Speaker 2: No? I did a character early on. Absolutely, But I did stand up, yeah, yeah, because as you remember when you started. When I started, there were a lot of characters.
Speaker 1: With a lot of cabaret. Yeah, a lot of singing, a lot of people putting on a wig or some magicians would turn up. And now it's all one microphone, one person.
Speaker 2: There is a fair bit of singing. There is a If you look at the Comedy Festival, though it's all coming back, there's a lot of cabaret. A clown won the main award and the year before that had a musical performer.
Speaker 1: And that's good that there's a bit of diversity in Oh, that's good.
Speaker 2: That's heaps of singing.
Speaker 1: There's nothing wrong with stand up, don't get me wrong. But but you know when I see a stand up who brunches out in the experiments, I go that, Now that's exciting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a lot of variety.
Speaker 1: So when did how did radio come into.
Speaker 2: The next do an interview?
Speaker 1: Well, you are the topic and I had radio, would you were able to just talk about yourself?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: Go on? Radio was triplet the community station started doing a show there in.
Speaker 1: The what was book?
Speaker 2: Yeah book, yeah, with Vic Plumanell and Parks that was a mid and.
Speaker 1: How did it actually come to do that?
Speaker 2: Well? I was a big Triple R listener because I was in oldternat you went knocked on the door and I've been in there to be interviewed for the band and stuff. And then one of my friends was working there and said, put in the tape to the head guy, Stephen Walker. And so he listened to the tape and said, all right. He said, you're not that funny, but your potential I think, or something like that. So he gave us a half hour show on a Sunday, which then was turned into an hour.
Speaker 1: And then you went on to breakfast.
Speaker 2: Then Kate used to listen.
Speaker 1: Kate Lanebrook listened to that that and that would she did she pursue you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's exciting.
Speaker 2: And then asked and then I used to fill in on breakfast Breakfast at Triple RYE.
Speaker 1: When did you get the call to go to the ABC? Wasn't there a story behind that?
Speaker 3: You go?
Speaker 1: What was the story?
Speaker 2: The story tragic? Tragic in a way, but not I mean, I just I was working on Over and then I.
Speaker 1: Was so Nover came after Triple Up, after it.
Speaker 2: Went Triple R Triple m Me and Hughsey and Kate started doing like a where did you meet? On the stand up circuit? But he was a big part of Triple R. He used to do a show on Triple R and he used to ring in on a Friday. He was a Friday correspondent, often being bad.
Speaker 1: That's where would do a documentary about. I mean, I'm sure there were radio stations equipped in other states.
Speaker 2: But a Triple R.
Speaker 1: It's pretty incredible the talent has come through there. They should do a documentary, whether it's a podcaster, but interviewing the people, how and why and when?
Speaker 2: Sampang Absolutely, there was heaps of them. Ross from three a W was Triple R.
Speaker 1: It was Ross Campbell and wasn't.
Speaker 2: Ross Campbell's Ross Campbell that was the show was great guns and Kate Lainbrook. Of course the heaps of us that came through Triple R. Because there was no internet too, so you couldn't just get on and make your own things. You had to get on somewhere, you know what I mean. Tim Smith was Triple heaps of Triple AR people.
Speaker 1: Tony Well, so then you didn't you get a call from the ABC?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, so what happened. I went Triple M, then Nova, and then we're on Nova doing breakfast and I got a call. I was in Bernie doing a gig for Sailors and this war rang me up. I don't even know who it was. And we've been talking about you. I'm like, what are you? She said that your ears burning? I said, no, we've been talking about you at the A b C.
Speaker 1: I'm like, really, I had listened to you on the radio. Yeah.
Speaker 2: They wanted me to do ABC AM Radio but I and she said, when you just signed to Nova And I said, last weeks went oh oh wow, we'll just anyway, We'll be in touched. Never heard from them again. So and then I just started well after NOV, I started doing ABC Radio absolutely.
Speaker 1: And why and you're one person that could be on ABC? And I reckon, well, you're doing breakfast regularly. Why have they never? Why have you never taken up a regular spot? Would you take up? Why?
Speaker 3: I just.
Speaker 1: Too exhausting?
Speaker 3: Is this?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Would you do it?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, they don't like me at the ABC. But if say another statement, everybody the ABC, they do like you. At the ABC. You were part of one of their premier shows. Kathin King.
Speaker 1: But that's televisions, not radio.
Speaker 2: It's a bit sad bron But yeah, you don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah I do think I did. Yeah, I've heard them say things about me anyway. But you know, but so you if what if I offered you to do the Dave o' neil Sunday? I would love to lie in bed and listen to day o neil on a Sunday night people popping in.
Speaker 2: I can replace Mecca, you know Macca Sunday mornings. He's still on Hockon he was on when I was at Union.
Speaker 1: How's ABC doing? By the way, Well, I don't know that's ABC Radio because I read something the other day that it's not rating it as well as it used to.
Speaker 2: No, no, but maybe I don't know. They go up and down, don't they.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean the authentic to their to their what do you call it, their their agenda, you know what I mean? Doing good things, keep developing.
Speaker 2: Radio all the time.
Speaker 1: You're see guy, that was that your go to on your knob? I'm much on you, funny, you know.
Speaker 2: I listened to Triple M, ABC, Triple R, and a bit of Gold. They're my four ones. But yeah, I do listen to a bit of ABC, right, because I quite like talk raad As I got older. When that woman rang me from the ABC, I never even listened to ABC.
Speaker 1: I didn't didn't know what was Yeah, Radio National?
Speaker 2: Do you that means you're really old?
Speaker 1: Doesn't Yeah? Isn't it? Well? Braddy National is pretty give you good?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't mind him because it's a it's magazine. You can get different shows that do something for half an hour and then there's another one coming around. It's not shifts that people go, you know, here we are, Here's twenty point six and a little bit of music. In the next up, I'll be talking to a man who grows potatoes in his backyard. And then do you like that? No?
Speaker 2: Now, all the one that give us a call? When was the time you went to the show?
Speaker 1: Well, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: A lot of that, Yeah, a lot of that.
Speaker 1: But I am a standard but a certain level of comfort, I suppose, And and you know, we talk about the same sort of thing on this podcast.
Speaker 2: I like all sorts of radio, and when I do, when I think back when I was a kid, I wanted to be on the radio. That's one thing I did want to do.
Speaker 1: Then and went on. Then there was fixed specs, and there was movies, and there was so forth. Is there something that is there something that you haven't done that you like? I feel like podcast, not sexually. Okay, you're on Will Anderson's.
Speaker 2: I feel like I'm on it again.
Speaker 1: Well, it was very good if you had got to.
Speaker 2: As my wife said, well you're going to go talk about yourself for an hour and a half. Oh, you'd hate that because I started talking about myself at home and she just goes, we've heard this, We've heard that story. Stop writing, we've heard that.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter if kids don't want to hear it.
Speaker 2: I don't want to hear it.
Speaker 1: Well, I think if you're on topic, we've heard it. I think there's nothing better than sitting down to the table. If I don't like it, when the conversation is a bit boring, who has got the story? Yeah, I think someone's got a story. A story is always good.
Speaker 2: I don't mind. I love a story because I don't really like talking about myself that much.
Speaker 1: But then against the topic comes up, I see it in relation to what I have done in relation to that, So I can bring a story to the table. Like someone says, you know, I went on a hot air balloon. I will go all my hotday balloon stories will come up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, for sure. Have you been the hot air balloon?
Speaker 1: No? No, yes I have, I have. I've been. How many times I've been in a hot air balloon? Once? I think I went one. So scary, scared of what.
Speaker 2: The guy hit the trees for a joke.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we went past the trees. You could grab, grab a hold of the tree.
Speaker 2: He was trying to impress the girls on the in the oh was he yeah, in the.
Speaker 1: Basket, just doing the that's just impression. Hang on, what sort of trip was that you and some girls? It was a breakfast promotional.
Speaker 2: No, no, it was the eighties and I gave it to a girl I was going out with as a present and it was just.
Speaker 1: Me her, romanic romantic guy, me Her and.
Speaker 2: Maybe eight others And well we went away for a weekend up near Wangarana and stayed in accommodation and hung out and went to the pub and stuff.
Speaker 1: I did it in the wine something.
Speaker 2: It's amazing, but it is I find a bit scary.
Speaker 1: And it's boring after one and the landing is like It could be lucky with the landing, can be unlucky with the landing where you get dragged a long and everyone falls out of the basket.
Speaker 2: It was quite early in the morning. I remember that much.
Speaker 1: Is there something you'd like to do that you haven't done with your life? No?
Speaker 2: Oh, oh, you know what I did say. No, I didn't say that. I said a sitcom. Be good to do a sitcom.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I'd like to do a sitcom. Would you start in it? Would you be? Yeah? Would you like to be You've gotten every madness about your Yeah, do a sitcom? Very well? Maybe you organize it.
Speaker 2: You organize it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: That's the thing.
Speaker 2: As I always say, when people approach me about being in films, and you get a lot of people asking you to do you get more than me. But I get a lot of young comics. Can I write? I went yeah, and I said, listen, don't see me the script, don't see me the contract. When the limo turns up at the front of my house, I know it's.
Speaker 1: Don't get on board. It's a long, hard road.
Speaker 2: It's a long and whining roll.
Speaker 1: Look if the sitcoms coming on, I'm tuning in, tune in, keep.
Speaker 2: Watching watch this space space?
Speaker 1: So what are we doing now?
Speaker 2: It's a three way thinking music. Let's have some thinking music. What thinking music call? We have a bit of Jack Black on his sex on my phone.
Speaker 1: We could have a bit a pol We've got three performers. We've gotta have Dave Neil, all right, can you pick it? Can you pick one that? Would you know?
Speaker 2: Some stand up commed Neil. I'll just do it now. I'll just do it now.
Speaker 1: I'll just put through. There was one. What was it that I really liked that I heard? Because I'll follow you on Instagram? What was it?
Speaker 2: I do? One about my opening gag in the last show I've been doing is about in the shower.
Speaker 1: The one with it was about I did it here for you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did you first time. I turned into a bit of stellar stand up.
Speaker 1: I won't say what happens, but you do something pretty. I won't let the reveal happen.
Speaker 2: Actually, it's it's one of my better bits for sure. Open up one of those little round soaps you get at motels. I thought I'm not going to use another one because I'm into the environment. I mean to save the environment for the children. Yeah, so I mean I'm in the shower pictured if you will, ladies, yeah, Jacob, whoo whoo. Anyway, I need some soaps. So I reached over the base and I grabbed the soap. I'm rubbing up and down and I'm thinking this soap is a bit shit and I look down it's a plug.
Speaker 1: That's funny, And is that a true story?
Speaker 2: I was stuck up your bomb and it is a true story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, picture, Yeah, it's funny when your cases up doing weird like that. But you would surely you would have picked that up pretty early when it wasn't coming off properly.
Speaker 2: You know. I start to believe some of this stuff happened to me.
Speaker 1: Would be very easy mistake to make if you do it.
Speaker 2: In standard for like a hundred times, you start to think, yeah, that was actually a real event. And then when my brother reminded me that actually happened to me and I told you about it, I'm like, oh, not that bit another bit I was doing, like, oh I did it. I thought it was me.
Speaker 1: It doesn't mean it's not a good story, and do not mean there's not a semblance of truth.
Speaker 2: What happened was I had opened up the soap and I grabbed a plug. I can't remember real I actually in the shower or not, but I actually grabbed the plug thinking it was soap.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, and started rubbing yourself.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And I went and I looked down. I went, that's a plug.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And then how long?
Speaker 2: Didn't really put up my balm?
Speaker 1: That did not happen. But you got to have some sort of well you thought about it, and then when those things happen, you go.
Speaker 2: Like, I almost didn't even do it on stage. It was actually I was actually staying in a motel on tour somewhere and it happened, and I thought about it, and I just wrote it down and I almost didn't do it.
Speaker 1: That's what you do, comedian.
Speaker 2: You write it down.
Speaker 1: Just write it down, and don't even try to write the joke at that point. Just put it in the in the in the smarter party, which is the back of your head, and it comes up with the routine for you A bit later on.
Speaker 2: I think of jokes. I'm lying in bend and I fall asleep, Like I was thinking about the Collingwood Football club how they've all got tattoos, and I thought, did they get a grip discount or what happened then? Like, well, there are so many tattooed players in that club Geelong. There's a lot of blondhair guys with headbands. I'm like, did they get a discount, you know, like on the headbands. But that's not as funny as see.
Speaker 1: I had a thing where I wanted to for the front bar. I wanted to go a segment called tips from Tips, because a lot of tips in with remember these football players tips. Yeah, so you get a football player with tips in his hair doing something really stupid on or something really good on a football field, and so he tells you how to take a mark and he's got tips in his head. Okay, they did might be idea with that, but tips from Tips I thought was pretty funny.
Speaker 2: That not you know what, the name's funny and.
Speaker 1: Then it's not funny out Yeah, wow, it's a quick thing. Yeah, but they didn't go for it. Don't come up with some great segments for those. By the way, we're getting complaints about noisy noisy what microphone? No, we're not, no, I think I found it. It's this that's your tooth, that's me clicking, you know, when you do little things out of habit. I watched myself on Sampagne other night. I was wringing my hands.
Speaker 2: I didn't notice that.
Speaker 1: I only noticed it because I just noticed.
Speaker 2: You weren't funny. Now you a funny. Come on. It was a good segment. I just got to see you. Nuwe to get on TV.
Speaker 1: Seriously, I didn't pick that. But I didn't pick that. We swapped phones.
Speaker 2: For funny and you can still watch it on ten catch up.
Speaker 1: Okay, so what are we up to.
Speaker 2: We're going to give a guess. What is the connection between me, Jack Black and Amy.
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: We both played saxomophones. No, this is oh, you know what. We're both voice artists. He's he's Cunkly Pana. She's in a cartoon, and I was the voice of a trampoline.
Speaker 1: That's my She he was a senior scout. I bet you she was a girl scout and you were a senior scout scout as well, and that would be it.
Speaker 2: No, I'm saying we've all been in cartoons. Well, I was in an ad, not a cartoon.
Speaker 1: So what's your answer? You're in cartoons? What was her cartoon? She's been in the cartoon. She's in cartoons like a full length one.
Speaker 2: She was, he was in he was, She's inside. I can't remember what she's in?
Speaker 1: And what are you in? What cartoon?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 2: I mean Insurance out? I play a trampoline with your friend Ryan Shelton.
Speaker 1: Right, I lunch with dinner with Ryan Sheldon two nights ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's Me and him were in an air together and.
Speaker 1: He's from the very successful Imperfect. Listened to it?
Speaker 2: Do you hear me talk about your feelings?
Speaker 1: Boo hoo, I'm clicking more things clicking. I'm getting there.
Speaker 2: No, it's a good podcast.
Speaker 1: That's your answer.
Speaker 2: That's my answer.
Speaker 1: But that's not an answer.
Speaker 2: I know it's a answer.
Speaker 1: But what what is you should know? Anyway? What is the answer?
Speaker 3: What they're all used? C pap machines Day Amy and Jack sleep with one every night? Is Amy and Jack talking about it on Amy's podcast Good Hang.
Speaker 1: Do you know it? I do have a seatpap machine? Do I come on.
Speaker 2: Team your name? I love it. Let's talk about my seat pep machine was a game changer, change my life and now I can't sleep without.
Speaker 1: It, never want to. Did you know that? No?
Speaker 2: I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: You have been listening to somehow related with Glenn Robbins and Dave O'Neill.
Speaker 2: You know what he looks like? A seapep user?
Speaker 1: Yes, she does not, she doesn't. What would you say your seapep user looks.
Speaker 2: Like fat in my word? Because you know when I go to the air and you carry your seapap. But Pilla don't know what a seapap is. It's a it's a machine for snoring and sleep ap near. It's an oxygen march with the hose.
Speaker 1: Attack and it forces oxygen into your and you makes a noise. You use it three hundred sixty four days.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's awful for your partner. But you do join a secret society. When you carried around your.
Speaker 1: Little case, didn't you have something at the airport? Yeah?
Speaker 2: The airport, Yeah, the airport. All the big Kiwi security go goes, got your sleep bro front of the que for you brother from the queue. They see you skip back in the cue, skinny pucker. And an old lady said to me at the newsages of the airport, Oh, you've got your mister Blowy with you. I'm like, what, mister Blowey?
Speaker 1: You quite like that. There's a brotherhood.
Speaker 2: It makes it there is a brotherhood. There's a brotherhood and a sisterhood too, a bit of a sister.
Speaker 1: Have you met any many women that have got a seatpap a cube?
Speaker 2: Not many. You occasionally meet a seapap couple. I said to a woman. The guy goes, I've got a seapap and I go to the wife. Does that annoy you? She goes, no, I've got one too, So they are a seapap couple. Well, bit kinky.
Speaker 1: So you're saying that you don't have to be a fatty. I shouldn't say it disparaging like that that skinny people can be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, skinny people. Well, I haven't met a few skinny people that have a sea pap. But it's unusual. It's more because it's to do with the weight around your throat and stuff, you know, like this, I'm hitting my jowls. Hear that you probably can't hit that the gowls. You know, my twin brother doesn't have one yet, my older brother has one.
Speaker 1: Right, So you and have you got the rolls royce? Have you got the middle of the road? Have you got the cheaper one from Aldi?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, I got the one there the reason?
Speaker 1: Or is there only one you can get. No.
Speaker 2: No, there's a few that's a brand thing. There's Resimed, there's Fisher Pikele, and there's Phillips. I think so I'm a Resimed guy.
Speaker 1: Okay, here's the big question. Yeah, I'm gonna say yes because I haven't seen you for a while. Do you have a stand up routine about it?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Ken, have you recorded it?
Speaker 2: Oh, it's on I did on the gala actually one year, So you can have a could we go out? Yes, let's go out with some seapap material. I've got about ten minutes on sea paps.
Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's constantly evolving.
Speaker 1: You don't know whether we want to hear?
Speaker 2: Take it away me.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 2: I have to wear a sea pap when I sleep. It's an oches and mask with a hose attached to machine. Hello ladies. Yeah, as I said to my wife, how the night, it's time to make love, to snuffle up with us? Here we go, and it makes noise. It makes noise like this. It's like sleeping next to Darth Vader. Apparently, I said, I'm all like a fighter part. You're sleeping next to top gun. Yeah, she goes, Yeah, you're the goose, that's for sure. Anyway, I couldn't get used to it. I rang up the doctor said, I can't get used to it? Yeah, all right, what you got to do? You gotta wear it around the house. Yeah, put it on when you're watching TV, just bang it on. Yeah, take the work. Put it next to your debt. It's a bit of signs the lands at lunchtime, freaking people out. I said, I don't really work in a normal job. I'm a comedian. He had, all right, where when you drive it to your gigs, now put in your card?
Speaker 1: Will work? Get used to it?
Speaker 2: So I all right, so I'm driving a line. I fell asleep and crashed my fucking cart. At least when the ambos turned and said, don't worry, guys, I've got oxygen.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: Probably had a.
Speaker 2: Bit of an inside in my future that I was wearing my mask having a nap. You gotta wearing your napping guys, lying in bed having a nap like this. I saw the three kids gather at the end of the bed. I heard one of them say, I think we should turn the machine off.