Speaker 1: We all need it now.
Speaker 2: This is three a w Breakfast with Ross Stephenson and Russell Handcraft.
Speaker 3: Twenty three minutes before six morning. I was just doing a rapid of search of all time because I was thinking about telling you about something I was thinking about yesterday, which I'm about to raise with you now. And I thought back to my father used to quote Damon Runyon. Well, he made me read Damon Runyon. Yeah, which is why I'm a Damon Runyon fan, American short story writer of the nineteen thirties.
Speaker 4: You know that my old man was a big Damon Runyan man as well.
Speaker 3: You kidding?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, no, he absolutely adored it. Yeah, yeah, yeah, just a big part of his life. In fact, I'm going so my father died a long time twenty six years ago. I'm going round so the house that he lived the last twenty plus years of his life. I'm going over there next this coming Friday, just to have a look amongst the library, amongst the You know, he's a cartoonist, so look amongst the cartoon he's writing, lots of writing, lots of artwork. So I haven't.
Speaker 3: Because let me know where you find any Runyan.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I will.
Speaker 3: I will because I was thinking I was going to tell you what I was thinking about yesterday. It made me think that my father used to tell a story that Runyon Runyon had a story that opened something along the lines. I'm standing on the quarter of thirty fifth and Vine thinking about not very much except maybe my blood pressure, which is up in the paint cards. Paint cards meaning Jack, Queen King and Ace right, and I assume because they use more paint than the other. So I just quickly asked the magic machine, and it came up with a couple. One. It came up. It is maybe eleven thirty of a Wednesday night, and I'm standing at the corner of forty eighth Street and seventh Avenue thinking about my blood pressure, which is a proposition I never before think much about. But that's sort of I think he's conflated two stories. Then there's another one where the block goes to see his doctor and the doctor says, a nervous man such as you, with a blood pressure a way up in the paint cards, must live quietly ten bucks please.
Speaker 4: So why is it way up in the paint cards Because it's high.
Speaker 3: It's high blood pressure value? Yeah, high value.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I suppose that's what the correlation is.
Speaker 3: My way was I was walking around yesterday and thinking about not very much. That's how I got to it, thinking about it not very you know how your thoughts ramble. And I was thinking about, what are you preferred extreme weather types? And I got it down to that there are three. I went with there's extreme cold, extreme heat, and extreme wind win so extremely hot, extremely cold, extremely windy. Yes. And I came in there this morning and Sophie Clementa said extremely wet, and I think that's right as well. Now if I left any out, extremely wet, extremely cold, extremely hot, and extremely windy. So extremities extremities of weather have one, double, three, six, nine and three. Have I left over? And then I'm going to get I was going to get to the point of ranking them, rank them rustle in terms of your least favorite to favorite.
Speaker 4: Okay, least favorite is definitely windy, yes, friend, next least favorite horrifically hot.
Speaker 3: Okay. I went with cold next, but no, no, no, no, I'm with you.
Speaker 4: We're going from bottom to the top.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, I'm hot.
Speaker 4: So so bottom fourth this wind second is hot then wet, then cold.
Speaker 3: Same as me. Yeah, thirty six times we left emiling out of extremely web, extremely windy, extremely hot, and extremely cold in terms of weather, because yesterday, do you think we'd all agree, I'm looking and maybe at scorture and we all agreed that extremely windy would be the worst.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm with you on that entirely.
Speaker 3: So very very discombobulating. Yes.
Speaker 4: I can remember someone very close to me when going through a change in life and Lily, and there there was a we happened to be sort of on the Mediterranean and the wind, the wind came up the Sorocco perhaps or and the misstra one.
Speaker 3: Of those, and seven winds Scorcha and the and the Fremantle doctor.
Speaker 4: And the person very close to me her hair. Sort of everything went crazy and it all seemed to make.
Speaker 3: Sense, Damien. Everything went.
Speaker 4: And then I thought to my and in fact I think I articulated it. Do you think we should go home?
Speaker 3: Well? Wind can be a bit like that, Lee, Mel and Dina are pining, Lee, we have we left something out?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you have.
Speaker 6: I'm heading up the Cans in September and I'm hoping it's not going to be extremely humid yet.
Speaker 4: Fair point well hot and humid are two different things. Okay, I mean, you know, like proper humidity when you get off a plane and say Asia for example, where that can be you know, like really stick. I think that's where you're going. Lee, is that I went to New York? Yes, right, New York in what July?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was the last July and with the two oldest boys and I'm going.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, yeah, it's so hot.
Speaker 3: How hot is it? Someone said twenty seven?
Speaker 4: I know it's renowned for its humidity, is it?
Speaker 3: Yes? Absolutely, on the list of ghostly.
Speaker 4: Fair enough humidity, extreme humidity.
Speaker 3: Well, gee, humidity, and windy. I can't pick her bloody windy hate mal Have we left something now?
Speaker 7: Was not?
Speaker 8: Course, it's extremely moist, the.
Speaker 3: Most disgusting word. Yes, I remember you and I took calls one morning on what is the worst word in the English language and someone from police media guessed that it was moist and it was blend. The beddy was moist. And then someone said you can You're going to improve that in terms of disgusted. Now, we said how and they said moist tailte.
Speaker 4: It's very good. Most well, moist is the opposite of the human. So yeah, the only one.
Speaker 3: I can see that. The opposite that we've left out is extremely dry.
Speaker 4: Yes, I know, so extremely dry, which of course is being experienced right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Bill, have we left an extreme.
Speaker 8: Out extremely foggy.
Speaker 2: You can have a really foggy morning that you can't see well.
Speaker 4: As you can, Bill.
Speaker 3: So what was no peace peace super?
Speaker 4: A peace super? I think it wasn't that that was a combination of fog, which I suppose, well, I'm sure happens naturally in Britain, but also because they burn a lot of coal and they burn a lot of fires, and I think as in as in you know, to keep the house warm, you had your fire going because they banned fires in Britain about one hundred years ago. I think as in household fires, I.
Speaker 3: Had peace super as just being fog.
Speaker 4: Well, see, I think it was a combination magic machine.
Speaker 3: Does a peace Super involved just fog or does it involve smog or other airborne pollutants? Right?
Speaker 4: Because they were they were burning coal for energy obviously, but also they had the house fire going to keep warm, and you had the fog, and I think the combination. But maybe that's entirely wrong. I might unchecked ross.
Speaker 3: I guess to make it at the moment, I've got seven. Here we go, so I think in order to make it eight, you've got to have the opposite of windy. We'll get you to eight. Extremely still, that's not only, so we go back to seven. I suppose that extremely wind extremely hot, extremely wet, extremely cold, extremely humid, extremely moist, and extremely dry.
Speaker 4: It's extremely still. I suppose if it's extremely still for a long period of time, that could be. You could give you an oppressive sense, couldn't it.
Speaker 3: Where in the world would you be? Where in the world would you be if things were extremely still?
Speaker 4: One?
Speaker 3: Double, three, six, nine three? Where in the world would you be if things were extremely still? It's actually a place showers developing, windy, a top of fifteen degrees. It's fourteen degrees.
Speaker 4: Now there we go, peace super, oh, come on a peace.
Speaker 3: Super primarily involves smog well done, whilst regular fog is simply tiny water droplets suspended in the air. A pea super gets its distinctive thick, often yellowish or greenish hue and its name from the heavy air pollution mixed with a fog, and historically in the cities like London. Here we go good. We we've been getting a bit of frost recently after a long absence. Okay, we're getting calls and I haven't told May yet what the correct answer is. Other side of this, it's fall into six s.
Speaker 2: We ate w breakfast brought to you by the Village Glenor Time and Community on the magnificent Mornington Eninsula, where it's all about comforts, connection and care.
Speaker 3: Ten minutes to six, Hey, Craig, where in the world would you be if things were extremely still?
Speaker 9: You'd be in the doldrums. It's not exactly sure where it is, but I think off South Africa.
Speaker 3: I've got it off the coast of Africa.
Speaker 4: Nastly done, Craig.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you would be in the dolderums. Craig, well done. I think you had plenty of company too, But you were first. Two bottles of delicious, debaudily buttery. Shower today for you, Craig.
Speaker 4: Let's give that a go now, Well maybe not ten to six. Are you the police, No man, we're musicians.
Speaker 2: Emergency Services updates the variety Bikes for Kids Appeal telephon is this Thursday. I'll provide a bike, helmet and locke for a child in need. By donating to Varietybikes for Kids dot org. Every donation counts big or small.
Speaker 4: See.
Speaker 3: So I'm Melbourne with Leading Cdy Constable.
Speaker 10: Clayton's the drink you have when you're not having a.
Speaker 3: Drink, Jody Clayton. Morning, Jody, what do you got.
Speaker 11: So good morning.
Speaker 12: We're seeking the public's assistance this morning following a burglary in Caroline Springs last week between the fifteenth and seventeenth of June. It's understood an unknown offender or offenders broke into a residence on Renfrey Gardens in Caroline Springs. So the premises was unoccupied at the time because it was undergoing renovations. Is the ale several personal items and some of those items included three distinctive medals. So the medals are the Order of Australia, the Winston Church of Hill Fellowship Medal and a medal for services to the Victorian community. So these were awarded to the victim for over thirty years of add the sea within the African community. They're extremely distinctive in appearance and the fifty five year old victim's name is engraved wow.
Speaker 3: Okay okay, and there's a photograph of the three medals. The house was being renovated at that stage. Someone's broken in. Why would you take did they take? Were they clearly medals or did they sort of take a bag or a box that the medals were in.
Speaker 12: I believe they were in there, the same as the Churchill one. I think they were in their box casing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, gee, where's that?
Speaker 13: That?
Speaker 4: Individuals were hard in their life?
Speaker 3: Haven't they done very well? Slightly distracted by the fact that I looked up an old idea I had yesterday, which was to have a I've got the cookbook written by Winston Churchill's personal chef. I love it, and I thought of recreating a lunch from that cookbook. That's a great idea, right, That distracts us from the main point, which is to get those mentals back. Jadie, what else?
Speaker 12: Absolutely so. Mansfield Highway Patrol officers left bewildered by a high high speed Titanic impersonator in Marry Jig this week. So, while they were conducting their speed detection checks on Mount Buller Road, they observed a black jeep with a woman, oh I see Danning outside the sun roof doing her best impersonation. So the bigger was travelling at about one hundred k's an hour. So obviously, although the Titanic references immediately come to mind, police couldn't hear a cry of I'm King of the world. They intercepted the vehicle as it was a fully marked police come and obviously near far wherever you are, police are always out on the roads.
Speaker 3: And there is a photograph. Is that the photograph of the car and the woman concerned?
Speaker 14: Correct?
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, you've pixelated her face. Why have you done that?
Speaker 4: I don't know why they would have done that because they see the driver or sorry, see the passenger. Yeah, you can see his face.
Speaker 3: That's strange. Is that is that an adult?
Speaker 2: See?
Speaker 4: It looks to me like more like a child. Well, the arms are very sure, that's what I'm thinking. I've got a bit concerned about the individual's arms.
Speaker 12: French girls, so that might be the reason.
Speaker 3: What do you say they're French? The girls?
Speaker 15: Yeah, so not women?
Speaker 16: Girls?
Speaker 3: Oh I see right, Okay, so that's someone underage, which is presumably why the don pixelated.
Speaker 4: Yes, there we go. It was the driver.
Speaker 3: Oh, I was the driver.
Speaker 12: That's a good one, all right for sure? Well, definitely over.
Speaker 3: Eighteen you're going to dad. Are the all French?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 12: I couldn't confirm that. I'm not sure.
Speaker 3: I'm going to give I found a French expression in the last half an hour. Well, and I'm going to use it in the context of the news of the day.
Speaker 4: Excellent. There's a certain lass, a fairness to what's going on there.
Speaker 3: Which is a French expression. Indeed, well the French the French wind is the French wind? The miss strong? Yes, is that the one that goes through Provence. I think he's Belgium, isn't he. You've got on your got only journey? Many thanks, letting send your cons loot Johnie Clayton.
Speaker 4: Look at that photograph there there's a there's the boot there with the police car. Is that the bontom the front in the foreground. Yeah, it's almost like they've posed for the car.
Speaker 3: I assume they haven't noticed that there was a the vehicles intercepted and officers were quick to draw up some fines like one of those French girls.
Speaker 4: I'm so sure what that means.
Speaker 3: I don't know what that means.
Speaker 4: Anyway, that led us down this to this Ah.
Speaker 3: There was a photo in Titanic.
Speaker 7: Was that a.
Speaker 3: Right, okay, okay, the French have been out and about anyway out of six o'clock where we discussed the affairs of the day. I'm going to break our colleague Luca's heart because Luca thinks that everything good in the world is Italian. Yes, I found out the origin of a particular expression. Not Italian. It's French, and it is in the context of what is happening in Iran. It is four minus to sixmg.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, w.
Speaker 2: W t F Why the face The most Australian Kia ever developed, Kia's first ever used, the Kia Tasman. Request a test drive. Find out more Kia dot com dot Au.
Speaker 4: Ten minutes to six breaking news.
Speaker 3: We've just been contacted by a listener who was on a flight from from Melbourne to Doha. Yeah, yeah, yeah, which is in Qatar, and the flight has been redirected to Goer and they're currently on the tarmac in Goer.
Speaker 4: Okay, And I didn't give you the screen, wouldn't it. Well, I think that this is this is something which of course a lot of people are going to be interested in what's going on with international flying.
Speaker 3: So they've shut the airspace down. He's been. He's sitting on these guitar fight in Goer and here's our first question for the morning. He concludes his message to us in the following fashion, What are you doing Goer for twenty four hours?
Speaker 4: And a curry is a Portuguese go You have a swim there, can't you? What do you do well?
Speaker 3: We have listeners who will be.
Speaker 10: Full bottle on Goer.
Speaker 3: It's six o'clock a.
Speaker 10: D what the papers say waking up? Soar or siff A.
Speaker 2: Physio can now custom fits your bed hitto physiobedfitting dot com.
Speaker 3: To six, just repeating that Scorch has just been on the phone. He's been contacted by a listening to this program who's flying from Melbourne to Doha on Qatar and he's currently in Goa in India because they have been redirected because airports have been shut.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm getting out of my map. So's Goa on the east or west coast? I think they must be on the east.
Speaker 3: I've got it on the east coast, down towards.
Speaker 4: The bottom, down towards the bottom of the triangle.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 3: He says, what am I going to do in go for twenty four hours? Here's a breakdown of what makes Go a special number one, beaches, number two, culture and history because it was a Portuguese connoy for a columny for over four hundred and fifty years. Cuisine Go and Cuisine is a delicious fusion of Indian, Portuguese and Konkarne flavors. Question is the best Go and Ease food to be found in Melbourne?
Speaker 17: Oh?
Speaker 3: Nice idea one double three six nine three And things to do apart from that water sports, swimming, sunbathing, jet skiing, parasailing. He may never leave Go, I know, right.
Speaker 4: I think it's on the I think it is on the backpackers backpackers trail. I think it's one of those ones they.
Speaker 3: Love to tick off nightlife and markets. Okay, so then that's what you're doing. Go for twenty four hours and we'll keep tabs on what happens to his flight.
Speaker 4: And it's on the West coast.
Speaker 3: It's on the West coast. And add to choice and two casts wrong and it's sort of half way up too. The thing I discovered and the other question is that Scott Scorcha agitated in a good way this morning. Because there's an article in one of the papers of this morning with an eighty six year old block from Witchiproof. He says he just loves Witchiproof. It says it's the best place on earth. That's right, Witchi Proof Fact one dumble three six down three. We've got a Witchi Proof fact.
Speaker 4: I've got a Witchiproof story.
Speaker 3: It's the shortest mountain in the world. Is it Mount Witchiproof?
Speaker 4: Is that?
Speaker 3: Actually? Its name is am And this is unchecked. I read once that there are people who climb Mount Everest who come out to Victoria to climb Mat Witchiproof. So the bag had climbed both the tallest and the shortest mounted in the world. Unchecked.
Speaker 4: That's a great story. My father put his crowbar through the mains at Witchyproof.
Speaker 3: Why did he do that? Was he a vandal?
Speaker 4: No, he was trying. He was digging a pit for a fire to have when camping, and literally the crow went through the water pipe and flooded the joint.
Speaker 3: I've never been a Witchy Well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, with my father, I'm still going to grow bar through the through the water part.
Speaker 3: I'm surprised at the population of Witchi Proofs, like six hundred six hundred. Yeah, I sort of had witchiproofs like that. It boxes above its weight in terms of knowing.
Speaker 4: It's a name. It's a name in our head.
Speaker 3: It's because it's such a funny word.
Speaker 4: Maybe it's that. I was also wondering whether it's because of WITCHI pooh, Remember wi poo and h? Is it h puff and stuff? I can't remember hr puff and stuff. I'm pretty sure I had witchy pooh.
Speaker 3: I was looking up an expression the this morning because I was thinking, like the the We're coming to you, Jeanette. Don't you worry. We're very interested the Iranians in response to the massive ordnance penetrators, how many of them? A lot seventeen Anyway, they've just fired off a heap of missiles and they've fired a few US bases in Qatar, but none of them have hit, none of them, which is why our friend the listener is currently in Go Go and I thought none of that. Well, the Iranians would be best advised. I thought to follow the instructions of the mafia.
Speaker 4: However, are you sure that you want to advise the Iranians?
Speaker 3: Well, I'm not. I'm sure that I don't need any inspirations plat key ler mange.
Speaker 4: FOI okay, so I got the first one vengeance.
Speaker 3: Yes, love love plat key ler Mange.
Speaker 4: Whoa as well?
Speaker 3: Right one dumble three six down three one of the French. He's saying, we thought we thought it, we thought it was we thought it was the Italians. But no, no, Jeanette, take us to goer.
Speaker 14: Oh it's Janet Ross, Hi, hi to you and Russ. Look, my cousin has a beautiful restaurant that does breakfasting brunch. It's called Hello Sunshine, and it's right on the beach and go it. So I'm sure if that gentleman was looking for something to do, pop in there. It is amazing, beautiful.
Speaker 3: Hello Sunshine. Can we look up to see whether it's got a website scorch and we'll we'll order something, or we'll order something for him.
Speaker 4: Hello Sunshine, Hello Sunshine, you love. And you know the other day we were saying, why isn't that, you know, the smiley button face, that yellow button, the smiley face, Why isn't that used all the time? And I walked past a poster which had that very face on. I thought, oh, yes, welcome back, Hello Sunshine, so what.
Speaker 3: Are we going to have a scorch scorch? You look at that so we're not distracted and can come in and tell us the two things that you would order at Hellow Sunshine and go right, which is where we're going to direct that.
Speaker 4: I'd like to go to Hellow Sunshine.
Speaker 3: Ross got a witchy proof fact.
Speaker 18: I believe it's can and Victoria Navy Slash Astralia.
Speaker 19: The train runs there in the main street.
Speaker 6: Oh fabulous, And there's a story.
Speaker 18: There's a story could be so, it could be so here the law that they once set up by heart speed camera in the train actually tucked the rubber Hayes.
Speaker 3: Good train, good train to do. That is which he proved the only town in Australia that there's a railway line running down the main street. I feel like we've got to go there. Ross take two littles of the Borderly.
Speaker 4: The water pipe's been fixed, Hey, Brett.
Speaker 3: The French say l'von jan it on plip.
Speaker 8: And it translates to vengeance is a dish served cold?
Speaker 4: Yeah, very very good.
Speaker 3: Very good. So the French, not the Italians. Brett, take two bottles of Beautiful to borderas your buttery sharder.
Speaker 4: We should have a vishy swat, I think much.
Speaker 3: Sam straight translation is vengeance is a dish that you eat which is eaten cold. Okay. But Brett's right is fishy swa cold? I think so you can too, Bob for it.
Speaker 4: Do you like fishy srad well having it for a very long time. But I'm thinking about that Sunshine Cafe. I'm thinking, oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Scorch, come in, tell us what we're ordering at Allow Sunshine.
Speaker 4: Hello Sunshine.
Speaker 3: Today we're turning up the heat with three ws thirty thousand dollars cash giveaway. All this week Breakfast, Morning's, afternoon and Drive will be spinning the big cash wheel we've got.
Speaker 4: When you think you to call, when you hear the CEU to call, which is this very good, give us a call on one double three six one three for your chance to spin. Don't call now. Don't call now because we haven't got the wheel. We're going to have a really good time this week. We threw thirty thousand dollars cash giveaway. And yes it does say really.
Speaker 3: Good okay, and the cue to call is ah right?
Speaker 4: What else is going on?
Speaker 3: That'll be a bit later on. We waiting for scorches to come in and tell us what he's going to order and hello. S other stories around this morning. The e Safety Commissioner has said no, no, no, no, please, no exemption from YouTube from the new social media laws. And I think the government's going to say, all right, YouTube's banned as well.
Speaker 4: The great that's very very interesting. I mean, you know the Google geez, where's the powers that be at Google. They're not gonna be that happy about that because YouTube aren't by Google, right, Oh yeah. And the amount of advertising revenue that goes on the YouTube on YouTube significant in the hundreds of millions.
Speaker 3: Well, my daughter looks at YouTube hook kids.
Speaker 4: I'm sure all right.
Speaker 3: I sat there one day and I watched the the n aad came up for Reno Collios. Well there you go, and I thought, yeah, she's probably just on the cusp of buying a renner that's well directed advertising at your algo, sort out your algo, and hundreds of can we get this for later on the gas Victorian gas laws for Dummies, Yes, hundreds of thousands of Victorians will no longer have to switch gas heating systems to electric models when they break down. Under a major state government back down.
Speaker 4: I think it's more than fair that we're confused about gas.
Speaker 3: Right, so just get someone on the talk explain gas for dummy. What are we having at Hello, Sunshine and goer, or what does our listener having?
Speaker 16: Well? I might have the chili oil and fetter fried egg sounds good?
Speaker 3: Sounds good? Is that all right? Yeah?
Speaker 16: A bit of whipped over cardo in there as well, and maybe the shak sugar.
Speaker 3: What's shack shula on?
Speaker 16: I know, well, two post eggs on a bed of spice, tomatoes, bell peppers, spring onions and crumbled fetah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well there it is, and it served in like a pan.
Speaker 3: That's gorgeous. I love that gorgeous and he sort.
Speaker 4: Of dip into the eggs. Got to be runny though, rossy happy with that.
Speaker 3: There, will bring them in a multipathon sketch where the bloke says, I don't care how redacting running they are. Yes, good, I've got my hand up there.
Speaker 16: We should do food reviews of places we've.
Speaker 4: Haven't been great.
Speaker 3: Well, remember I telling you yesterday? Yes, most travel riding is rubbish. Yes, and travel writing would be best done by people who've never been to the plant. Food reviews food reviews of restaurants we've never been to. How good is that? All right, we'll do one on Friday with Amelia? Okay?
Speaker 4: One?
Speaker 3: Eh, all right, it's sixteen after six.
Speaker 2: You're listening to three aw breakfast. The white Glove mover makes moving a breeze and your new place will feel like home from day one.
Speaker 3: Name after six, Jennifer, you got a Witchy proof fact I do rough enough.
Speaker 20: Witch I Proof has one race meeting a year.
Speaker 14: They call it Derby Day in the country, and jockey Harry Coffee one his first in a race there.
Speaker 20: You've got to get there.
Speaker 3: It's got his own race track, it does. They have one meeting a year. Harry Coffee is a very successful young jockey who has se stick fibrosis, and everyone delights in Harry's success.
Speaker 17: Is it?
Speaker 3: It's not on Darby Day? Is it?
Speaker 7: It is?
Speaker 1: It is?
Speaker 20: And we're going up again this year. I've got relatives up there to a fabulous day. You've got to go.
Speaker 4: Let's have a look at the racetrack. Ross here we go.
Speaker 3: Oh look good, beautiful amount Witchie Proven District Racing Club.
Speaker 4: So does that mean that the race track itself over is overlooked? By the mountain.
Speaker 3: Well, I'll tell you what. It's so short that only looks over anything. Judah, thank you, Alan, Alan, Alana say again, yes, Alan, what WHICHI proof fact? Have you got?
Speaker 9: Peter Kredlin comes from which you prove?
Speaker 3: There we go, There you go, Peter Credlins from whichieproof morning, Peter. It's only a population of six hundred. The McNichols are also from WICHI proof. The little country town that I am at in this southwest of Victoria had its own racetrack. Hang on, yet another exemplification of a principle. Once it's gone, yes, it's gone, right, So did I did? I?
Speaker 4: Actually I read the other day that Richmond had a racetrack, sure, greyhound track maybe I don't know, well, maybe was a greyhound racetrack. But I was just surprised to read the very fact that it actually had there was a race track there Richmond.
Speaker 3: Okay, we checked that, because it's currently unchecked. Okay, it's currently unchecked. We got the following one that's unchecked this morning because the scorcher is very taken by the fact that the straits of Horn Moose Hormos are possibly going to be shut. Yeah, right, which is going to lead to a spark in world oil prices if the Iranians shut it, which presumably they're capable of.
Speaker 4: Twenty percent of the world's oil goes through the Straits of Hormoose.
Speaker 3: Right, So we're doing this morning the top seven straits. Good, right, Except he's been taken by the fact that they are all the Straits of Messina, the Straits of horn Moose. But it's not the Straits of Bass, it's Bass straight. To rename it, right, And he said, and he wrote down that the reason was all the world straits are straight off except bastraight. It's known by cartographers as the Antipothy exemption. I thought that's just so fascinating. Turns out he made that up, completely made up. So we want to know, can we get checked. Why are all the straits of the world straits of except Bass straight? Would you? Well, imagine what are you doing, I'm crossing the Straits of Bass.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm wondering what else is? What else it would be on the list of antipathy and exemptions.
Speaker 3: Well, they renamed athletics Australia Australia Athletics. There we go, so we can.
Speaker 4: Rename antipody and exemptions. It's really good.
Speaker 20: It is.
Speaker 4: It'll be something.
Speaker 3: Hey, Colin, did Richmond have a greyhound track or a horse racing track?
Speaker 4: John Ren had them?
Speaker 3: John renn.
Speaker 7: Weare the Housing Commission, Elizabeth Street.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, Elizabeth Straita is that one's that's sort of a little bit of a rat run.
Speaker 4: It is flat at that point, isn't that? Richmond is quite flat, starts off a bit hilly Richmond Hill, and then it flattens off on its way to Hawthorne.
Speaker 3: Well, speaking of Goa this morning, as we are, because we've got a listener who's flight to guitar has been diverted to go and he's wondering what he can do in Goa for twenty four hours. If John Wren was involved in the horse racing in Richmond, there are plenty of one goers, right, I would have thought so a one goer, being a horse racing expression, meeting only one horse in the field is actually trying. It's twenty three out to six.
Speaker 2: Sports reports for Underworks, The Comfiest, Coziest, Warmest Terminals and Socks for Winter Underworks, The Wonder down Under for Socks six.
Speaker 3: Twenty six and the six buddles of the borderly would fight heathkitschires.
Speaker 15: That was what sing minj Lee yesterday when her third major, which is pretty handy, she said what she wants to do in golf is play well enough so she will one day be inducted into the Hall of Fame, the LPGA Hall of Fame. I don't think it's here a male player say that, so you may, but clearly it's a massive thing on the women's tour. For the Hall of Famer's thirty I read him at War thirty five inductees and the only Australian there is you can get Harry.
Speaker 3: I thought Jane Stevens a made man. That she's not. Lorena Ochoa is part of the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 15: She retired from golf when she was twenty eight, having won twenty seven tournaments on the LPGA, a couple of majors, and decided to go and have a family now Grace and kids. She had three of them when she won her first tour event, which was two thousand and four. Where was her brother Alessandra.
Speaker 3: One double three six nine three.
Speaker 15: England needs three hundred and fifty to win on the fifth day of its Test against India with ten micutes in and they have ninety overs to do it. So previously in most eras of cricket, was there three fifty is too many to get on the final day. It's irrelevant if they if they bat, they stay in, they get it, as simple as that. In that game where Risharpat made twins centuries for India, both that almost to run a ball. He is one of the most exciting cricketers on the planet. That young man Tommy Fleetwood. I think I said to you yesterday's about to win his first tournament on the USPGA, and.
Speaker 3: No, he just coughed it up.
Speaker 15: I don't like saying I don't like the expression joke. I don't like saying it. But he's he left with nothing else. Tuesday after he blew a I think he had a three strike light at one stage and then he got beaten by a guy called Keegan Bradley, who encompasses everything I don't like and get.
Speaker 3: Is he humorless, devoid of any obvious humor.
Speaker 15: He spits his way around the course, but that's quite an American thing to spit. I fund spinning revolting right, And you said people do it on a golf.
Speaker 3: Can he get away with it? Walking out on the tarmac of Adelaide Airport once with Sam Newman having done a broadcast for three out, and there were three young blokes in front of them, and one of them turned to his side and spat on the tarmac and I said, oh, mate, that was You've picked the wrong place to.
Speaker 7: Him.
Speaker 15: I thought of ye usk, I just saw a headline Bernard Toomic back on the tour. So he said he first must he's thirty two and he's beaten his first player in the top hundred for the last I think in three or four years.
Speaker 3: I mean that he's a wonderful happened to bern Atomic? Where's he wander around the world? How he counts his money? Yeah?
Speaker 4: What do you have?
Speaker 3: How much he's got? Quote from Bernard Thomack, I just count my money? He did say that. But was he that good? Did he earn that much money enough to retire? I wouldn't have thought so, dipping into his now.
Speaker 15: Loranocho won her first event age twenty two on the LPGA A too.
Speaker 3: Her brother Alessandro was ware he went on the moon.
Speaker 15: Was he are you sort of hitting in the right direction in the words of Releai gave all my shots, but you're not quite not not as far as the moon.
Speaker 14: Right.
Speaker 3: It's that's a very tall place on her.
Speaker 15: He had just climbed Mount ever His four hours before she won her first of bedr family Peter and Duffield from bowing In's knew that it's six.
Speaker 21: I just count money, That's all I do.
Speaker 4: I count my millions.
Speaker 10: Three A w breakfast.
Speaker 2: Macafay's new blend is worth getting out of bed for. It's smoother, richer and available.
Speaker 10: On the all day menu. I'm loving us.
Speaker 3: That's sharks, that's sharkster. Start thinking rumophile now Richester rumors with Mayo double three six times three. We read in the Herald sam killer whales, Yes, living, would you rather be confronted with a shark or a killer whale?
Speaker 4: Killer?
Speaker 3: I think I'd fancy myself against the killer.
Speaker 4: I mean, given this story, I definitely want to have to kill a while.
Speaker 3: Killer whales living off the west coast of North America have been spotted making and using tools to groom one another.
Speaker 4: Imagine being groomed by killer whale.
Speaker 3: Right, so the scorcher said. His immediate the response when he read that story was bull redecting redact. But he here to tell us whether it's true or not. Is doctor Vanessa Pirotta, to whom we've spoken on many occasions, a marine scientist, the Macquarie University doctor. Do we believe? What do they do? Do they get some coral and make a comb out of it?
Speaker 22: Do they.
Speaker 13: Wale?
Speaker 23: Hello?
Speaker 3: You two?
Speaker 11: And I would be way wanting to see a killer whale than a shark, although killer other scary. What they do is they're getting help using their mouths and they're making a massage tool out of them and they're using it on each other.
Speaker 4: It's really have you seen this, doctor?
Speaker 11: I have not because this is not in Australian waters, and researchers you've been studying these killer whales for over fifty years have only just seen this as well. So it's pretty cool.
Speaker 3: So where do they groom each other on the top of the magic or.
Speaker 11: They get their mouths? They don't have any hands everyone, so they use their mouths. They break the kelp off and then they put it around their mouth, and then they swim very close to someone that they know, and then they swim next to each other and they roll around. It looks quite cool.
Speaker 4: I love the sound of this. So, doctor, would it also involve maybe, you know, trying to find your mate?
Speaker 13: Do you think.
Speaker 11: Potentially? Although I think it's very social, kind of like you to be getting a bit of kelp, writing it off with your mouth and then rolling around.
Speaker 18: With each other in the water.
Speaker 11: It's very lovely, and they aid in hygiene you might need to change the soundtrack right now.
Speaker 4: Oh, there we go.
Speaker 11: It's a behavior known as alo kelping.
Speaker 3: Alo kelping, al kelping.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Hey, are you currently heading somewhere to do research?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Buller everyone, I'm currently in fig calling you talking about whales. Yes, I'm heading all the way to Tonga to learn more about whales in Tonguean waters. So we have whales in Australian waters, but did you know there are whales elsewhere? And as a scientist, I would have learned all about them and how we can best protect them.
Speaker 3: Are there whales in Figi?
Speaker 11: There are whales and Fig although I'm not seeing any here because I'm in transit to Tonga, but it is a fabulous location and potentially Australian whales come over here and across the ditch, so we don't actually understand that completely yet as well?
Speaker 4: And doctor, have you got any expectations on what you might learn when you're in Tonga regarding whales?
Speaker 17: Oh?
Speaker 11: Look, I think I'm going to learn about how humans, what humans expectations first, and then we.
Speaker 18: Switched to the whales.
Speaker 11: So watch this space, whether it be helping or watching humans and seeing what they get up to. There's so much to learn in the WOW world.
Speaker 3: Would you perhaps be possible if you're talking too scientists and the colleagues in Tonga to check a story for us, just if you get a brief moment over at Martini. Have you had the story of Captain Cook's turtle?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 11: Was it a turtle or a tortoise? Because in the South PacifiCan going up to Galapagus, I think they used to eat them.
Speaker 7: Is that correct?
Speaker 3: Well, the story goes that Captain Cook gave the Tongans a turtle in about seventeen seventy something and the turtle died in nineteen sixty two.
Speaker 11: Oh, I think maybe is it that?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 11: I actually don't notice we're completely offscripts right now, listeners. I didn't know that, but I know that if you're referring to turtles or tortoises. They're the land one. They lived for many, many years.
Speaker 3: Okay, here's the story one hundred years of that.
Speaker 4: Here's the story.
Speaker 3: I don't want to give it to you, half bottomed. The story that goes goes that during his third voyage in July seventeen seventy seven, Captain James Cook gifted a tortoise to the King of Tonga. The tortoise, named Tui Malila, was a radiated tortoise and lived until May sixteenth, nineteen sixty six. In other words, wow, right, so that the tortoise could have had a cup of tea with Captain Cook and a joint with Keith Richards.
Speaker 17: I never thought i'd be.
Speaker 11: Hearing this this morning. We're talking about killer whales. You learn my mind, right?
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: I was also going to ask you what's your favorite type of whale?
Speaker 17: Oh?
Speaker 11: Okay, that would be the narwhal or the nar whale. They live in Arctic and I've never ever ever seen one. They're the ones that they like look like a unicorn.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I think I've seen it and I want to.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I want to see one, and not many people have. So it's a dream to get to the Arctic, so maybe we can do across from the Arctic.
Speaker 3: Why are they so yeah, that'd be great. Why are they so difficult too far?
Speaker 11: Well, because they're so high up in the Arctic. But now a lot of tourism is happening because we've got climate change. There's new marine roads opening in places like the Arctic, which means there's more people going to places that were less explored. So it's good and bad.
Speaker 4: So doctor, when you go when you're in Tonga and you're doing your whale research, are you are you scuba diving with the whales? Are you going down in some sort of you know, submarine? How do you how do you actually do this?
Speaker 11: I love the fascination. So the four four whale research in tong there's people from with Wales and the Kingdom of Tonga and it's it's an amazing thing. But when I won't be from with whales's time, but it.
Speaker 8: Will very much.
Speaker 11: When I have done in the past, it's no scuba, it's free free swimming with a snorkel and you stay with a guide. So there are rules in place to make sure that whales are safe and you are safe as well.
Speaker 3: Just to give it photograph as a nah, whow wow.
Speaker 4: I don't know why you'd want to meet that one?
Speaker 3: Where is.
Speaker 11: Killed anyone they're fascinating that I know of, And this is where you've got Jaws. That Jaws movie is coming in right now right. A lot of these animals that we try to learn about as scientists, we don't know much about them. So we know more about space than we do about the deepest part of the ocean. So much of the animals that I'm trying to help, we can't really see them often because they're so hard to get to.
Speaker 3: It's lovely talking to you, doctor Vanessa Pirata in Fiji, and thank you so much, grateful for your time this morning. So I simply say to you Viinaka, to you too. I think I'm hoping that Vinaka is Fiji and for thank.
Speaker 4: You, well done you What about that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Doctor Vanessa Prader, marine scientists at mcquarie University. How do you say thank you in Fijan? We're currently looking at thanks panners because the two words you say, have you ever been f one? J one buller buller and Vinaka showers Developing windy a top of fifteen degrees felt quite mild this morning. I don't know about it would.
Speaker 4: No, no, I thought, well, I think, as someone said today on our little notes, it felt almost felt like summer yesterday thirteen degrees.
Speaker 3: Now I want to get in a rumor to were today. We would love to hear from you one double three six nine three or email breakfast at three at W dot com dot Au. And out of seven thirty we've been discussing which he prof and WICHI prooves full of facts. Shortest mountain in the world. Only town in Australia unchecked where the railway line runs down the middle of the main street.
Speaker 4: A racetrack where there's only one race per year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we're oppening lines out of seven thirty Victorian country town fact right, just give us a fat about a Victorian country town that's out of seven thirty. It's according to seventh three a W.
Speaker 2: Breakfast brought to you by the village glen Retimer community on the magnificent Mornington Peninsula, where it's all about comforts, connection and care.
Speaker 3: It is eleven minutes to seven. Rumophile looms. I'm getting a good rumor from Damian. I'm I'm informed one number three six nine three. Our email breakfast to three at w dot com dot au.
Speaker 4: The White Club mover.
Speaker 3: Doesn't just move your stuff, though, pack move unpacked, set everything up so your new place feels like home. Column thirteen ninety four to forty eight, Barbara Taylers in Los Angeles. Hi there, Barbara, Hi there Ross A.
Speaker 24: Good Tuesday morning.
Speaker 10: Ross.
Speaker 24: Iran has launched its first retaliatory strike against Americans. Attempted payback for Donald Trump's decision to directly strike Iranian nuclear sites. Iran shot ten short to intermediate RAGS missiles toward Kudar, targeting the largest US air base in the Middle East. All were intercepted. Kirklippold, now retired, commanded an American warship in the Middle East and tells CNN Iran has limited firepower.
Speaker 25: What you're seeing is in many ways a symbolic attack by Iran. Ten missiles is not that much. Everyone is dangerous, but hopefully at this point we're not going to see any further responses by the Iranian.
Speaker 24: REGIMEE But NBC's Peter Alexander has learned Iran conveyed a private message to President Trump through an intermediary during last week's G seven summit, warning that if the President launched air strikes, Iran would respond by unleashing terrorist attacks on the US by activating sleeper cells it said it had in this country. That, as Trump writes, quote, if the current Iranian regime is unable to make Iran great again, why wouldn't there be a regime change? But remember the classic phrase, be careful for what you wish. Middle East analyst air and David Miller tells MSNBC.
Speaker 17: Most of the Iranian experts on the American side argue that if in fact the regime is going to change, it is not going to change to anything that you and I would describe as acceptable or even desirable.
Speaker 24: Finally, to sports, the Oklahoma City Thunder are the new champions of American Basketball, defeating the Indiana Pacers one oh three to ninety one in Game seven of the NBA Finals on ESPN.
Speaker 3: Well, Thunder, I've taken the NBA by storm.
Speaker 4: What's story book?
Speaker 9: Season is complete?
Speaker 24: Ross and rust. That brings the NBA title to Oklahoma City for the first time, as the Thunder scored a league best thirty eight wins and a dominant playoff run.
Speaker 4: Many thanks, Barbara join us on the line from London's Kevin Gray with six hundred and four k's of range. The Kia EV three is your twenty twenty five World Car of the Year. Visit your nearest Kia showroom to tistrivules today get I Gvin.
Speaker 1: Good morning, russ and Ross. UK citizens in Kata have been told to shelter where they are until further notice, following the temporary closure of Kappa's airspace and the US urging its citizens to be cautious when abroad. The UK understands there are credible threats being made against other sites, in particular the Coalition Air Operations Center in Kava, where British and American military personnel serve in rotation. Elsewhere in the Middle East, the UK has evacuated sixty three Britons and their dependents from Israel as the country continues to exchange fire with Iran. The flight left Tel Aviv a few hours ago, taking vulnerable Britons and their immediate family back to the UK via Cyprus. The Foreign Office said further flights would be based on demand and the security situation. Ministers say around one thousand people had asked for a seat on their evacuation flight. A couart of those who've registered their presence in Israel or the occupied Palestinian territories with the British government. In other news, on Wednesday, there's a summit in the Hague where it's to be announced that NATO members have agreed to increase their defense spending target to five percent of gross domestic product for some countries. This is a massive leap and signifies a big win for President Trump, who's been demanding they pay their way. However, one country is refusing to sign up, Spain. Spain is already the lowest spender in the Alliance as a share of its economic output, and the Prime Minister Pedro Sanchez says a raise like that would mean drastic cuts to state pensions, all big tax sits Ross and russ expect a Trump Sanchez showdowns soon.
Speaker 4: Good on you, Gavin, uh five percent of GDP?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, I just looked up here to pronounced cutter and it's cutter, cutter, cutter. We're focusing very much at the moment on the straits of hor moves Ryan. So we have compiled the list this morning, the top seven before seven strikes. That's the other side of this.
Speaker 2: It's three aw breakfast. It's time for the top seven before seven.
Speaker 3: Twenty seven just been regarded with a fact Israel spends sixty percent of its GDP on defense. No why well checked now currently unchecked, but we'll check it. Sixty Top seven before seven straits okay, great? Number seven The Strait of Messina between the Italian mainland and Sicily beautiful. Number six. The Bearing Strait, Yes, connects the Arctic Ocean with the Bearing Sea. Number five, dire Straits. Number four. The Strait of Gibraltar, Spain and Morocco have the Barbary apes to.
Speaker 4: The British stilnan.
Speaker 3: I think so the end of the day. Number three. The Strait of Malacca yea, come of it? Number two back straight number one Straight of Hormuz wow, situated between the Persian Gulf and the Gulf of Omar.
Speaker 4: Twenty five percent of the world's oil goes through the Strait of Homos twenty five percent, and it all heads to I believe the vast majority of it heads to Asia. Does that include US?
Speaker 3: Yeah, altona that most of it goes to call now for the river fire one double three, six nine three. I don't have one, but I'm about to get one.
Speaker 4: I think I've got one right.
Speaker 3: One double three six nine three seven o'clock on a Tuesday morning on three W.
Speaker 2: Three a W breakfast thanks to Dentil BOOTI the home of Smile Makeovers, Balward Mornington, Geelong Smile Proud at devilboutique dot com dot au.
Speaker 3: I did have to seven story on the front page of the Herald Sun by Matt Johnson this morning. Hundreds of thousands of Victorians will no longer have to switch gas heating systems to electric models when they break down. Hey, Paul Guera, see you go over the Victorian Chamber of Commerce and Industry. We need gas laws for dummies. He here, Paul, I'll give it.
Speaker 7: I'll give it to your ross. Good morning, Good morning to rush.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 7: This is what's been reported. We've not been consulted, but there's three parts. The first is gas will be banned for all new homes and commercial buildings from twenty twenty seven.
Speaker 3: There's no gas for you.
Speaker 7: The second is, if you're a landlord here we go class warfare, and you have a rental home which you rent, you will no longer be able to replace most of your appliances with gas. So gas heating and gas hot water will not be able to replace with gas, You'll have to switch them to electric. And third, if you own your own home, you'll be banned from replacing your gas hot water service and can only replace it with electric. Now, of course there'll be a whole bunch of exemptions which Sty'll announce, but that'll add red tape. There are some that were saying this government was andy gas. Well, it looks like they might be right.
Speaker 4: So Paul, what percentage of electricity that we currently use comes from our coal five power stations.
Speaker 7: A high percentage of grass. And this is one of the concerns that we've got is we're going to move people off gas onto electric electricity. The gritty is already under pressure. How are we going to make this work? Number one? Number two, it's expensive to replace gash with electric appliances. Landlords are going to pay, homeowners are going to pay, and ultimately tenants are going to pay more. But that's not the worst. Where are we going to magically find all these plantners and electricians that we're going to need to do this work. We already have a shortage.
Speaker 4: So Paul I got a little excited on the weekend when I read that actually a gas field has actually been discovered in Best Strait, I got excited because I thought, oh, hang on, this might change the policy of the government. They might realize that they're actually more out then we should be using it.
Speaker 7: Well, let's hope some common sense prevails. I mean, this was not part of the original consultation that we went through. Not one of these recommendations come out of that. So our view is this is ideological overrun. Now the government's writing checks on electricity that it may not be able to cash, and it's removing choice of Victorians and it will cost more.
Speaker 3: Right, so the Liberal government's been saying.
Speaker 4: Where the gas.
Speaker 7: I'm not sure what their position is going to be, but I would hopefully people come out today and understand that your choice around what energy you might want is being taken away from twenty twenty seven. There's no doubt ross this is going to add complexity, it will add more red tape, it will add costs to what you're paying, and as I said earlier, it will ultimately remove choice of the energy that you might want to use, whether it's electricity or gas or both.
Speaker 4: So, Paul, you represent business, of course, now a global businessman I was speaking to. He said to me, you know what victory career. The deal was always Yes, we're going to pay high wages because that's part of being in Australia. But we always had low energy prices. If energy prices go up, then why would we stay here? Was his perspective.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and that's what we're starting in here. Back from industry now, hence the anti gas commentary that some I've been running with. I've had ex premiers come up to me and say, while we're wasting our natural advantage and banning gas and banning people from using gas. We were the manufacturing state. We still are, but we're declining and if we start stopping people making choice of whether we use gas or electricity, that will dissipate as well.
Speaker 3: So what is a proposal. If we found new gas in bass strait is it going to stay there or is it going to be extracted?
Speaker 7: Well, I'm hoping that's going to be extracted. We're also hoping that for more gas to be found as well. And ultimately, eleven years of inactivity, we find ourselves in a position where gas shortages are now becoming a reality. Let's hurry up and go and find some more and at the same time underpin our electricity network because twenty thirty five, ten years time, those coal power stations come offline, So where are we going to generate electricity from them?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: So, Paul, in the many discussions that you've had with government about gas or about energy, is there ever a discussion how do we get the cheapest electricity possible into Victorian homes and Victorian businesses.
Speaker 7: The government will say that we have the cheapest electricity and that might be right for now, but when we start banning people from using gas, that will put load onto the electricity in network. Those left on the gas net will pay more and ultimately we're going to have to upgrade the electricity network. Guess what people are going to pay for that?
Speaker 3: Good onion, Paul Well said Paul Guare, CEO of the Victorian Chamber of Commerce and Industry. How to do your footy Club? It's twenty three after seven.
Speaker 2: Sport reports, SEO and digital marketing experts that deliver results Search Web Oracle and Wake Up Famous.
Speaker 3: Seven twenty five. Johnamison, there are six buddles at the Badly Wood Sharra.
Speaker 15: I don't know why you were, But you two were speaking about wind early because I'm windy yesterday had it? And how you dislike win more than extreme heat and cold and rain? When I think of wind and football AFL, which it item of indication? Do I associate with windy nineteen ninety.
Speaker 3: One in an AFL game? Yeah, I got one. I got one for you. Yeah. When you think of wind and golf, can I win a price?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll give you a two bottles. When you think of wind and golf? What do you think of wind cheater? Yeah?
Speaker 15: Well known Mike car would he's caddy to put his bag down on the green mark?
Speaker 3: I'll be going mad? Was it real Melbourne or Victoria? I thoughtourn? I thought it was smart. I was watching at the time. I thought it was smart.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's interesting.
Speaker 15: And he got exact as in the nickname because sacked was a wind sheheedo wind break Yeah, windsheddar.
Speaker 3: Yeah. That was very, very very clever.
Speaker 15: Now we have a situation raised on the rim Ifile last Monday where we were told that North Melbourne some players would not be going to its dinner which is on Thursday week against the Bulldogs game at Marvel eight to ten to celebrate I think one hundred years and fifty years since ninety seventy five premiership. So Sam Kegrich and John Burns are two that have said post they won't be going on that. Eugene Rocker and a story of Balfie this when The Herald's son has explained that he has not been invited.
Speaker 3: Eugene rocan File also said last week that seven former CEOs have not been invited to any club function.
Speaker 15: Minderstand is one of those CEOs. Might have taken out a second mortgage on his home to help pay players at a time where North Melbourne was unable to do so. Really, now would that person be worthy of being confined to the function. Jujita Roca was involved in the renovation of North of Arden Street. I used to go down there and it was like a toilet, quite seriously, and he got it to the well, help get it to the standard is now.
Speaker 3: So it's a hard gig because you're going to.
Speaker 15: Miss people when you invite. But the two I've mentioned the other person by name, but those people should be there. Easy for me to sit back and criticize from the cheap seats.
Speaker 3: I get that, but doesn't you I sort of see the point about the fiftieth anniversary of the first premiership should be glitter.
Speaker 15: Separate of that, I think where you all feel that way, the club sees it differently. Buddy Franklin, I spent twenty years to Cane Franklin. Sorry, Caane Franklin, I spent twenty years. I spent twenty years trying to get him to speak as it ever rather a person he hid from us. Then he comes out and goes bang on Rob Michael voss He's opening.
Speaker 3: Game, but it's to get rid of Vossy. Yeah, it's on a podcast with kraw Is it that he's gone? You've got to sag him and immediately Kane Franklin. Just on Carlton. One thing.
Speaker 15: There's a play called Charlie Kerno plays for Carlton. I saw him play school footy in twenty fourteen. He was I saw him run in twenty fourteen and four hundred meter race. He ran about a tickup of fifty second. So my point is he's got speed and endurance. Why is he never ever, or in my view, been played on the ball. Yes, he's a beautiful field kick, Yes, one that kicks the ball very low and very quickly into attack. Harry McKay would love to have He wouldn't play there all the time, but at different times in games?
Speaker 3: Why would you not blue? What happened to Blues? In twenty twenty five, Jorlie Anderson came on one moment and said, why did I put Charlie kern On won a brown line the wind in ninety ninety one? Was that tying the sock at Windy Hill? Well, Seed's got the blame for it. I don't think he actually did it, but there's a wind sock. I was looking for wind sock. He knew that Rob Chapman from Airport West. But we've been discussing which he broke this morning. But moving on, Just tell us a country town fat one double three six nine three, twenty three minutes before right, This is Sorrento Moons. If not by I think she Yeah, she married Rod Laver and she became Rod Laver Arena.
Speaker 4: I mean our goods A voice serious.
Speaker 3: One double three six nine three. We've been discussing for some reason, which he proof this morning, because there's an interview with an eighty six year old bloke from WHICHI proof who says it's the ducks, redax this and WICHI proves with explosion in a fact factory. It's got the shortest mountain in the world, and it has a railway line down the main street. Tell us a country town fact one, double three six nine three.
Speaker 4: Nulla warra? Have you heard about nulla warraor nulla worry? Nulla worry? Thank you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know that.
Speaker 4: You know me and worry UFO sidings UFOs have been sited in Nullo.
Speaker 3: Worry, etcetera. Right, apparently I got one. This is unchecked. I was always a taurt told that at one stage Ballarad had fifty two pubs.
Speaker 4: Couldn't right checked, unchecked, unchecked. Well, I've got something which was which is unchecked but checked because it's come from some I always thought this was an urban myth. Saint Arnold, right, during John Kerner's reign is over Victoria, a large, modern new police station promised for St Albans ended up at Saint Arnold. Saint Arnad's got the huge police station.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what chance I give that story of being true? Zero?
Speaker 4: Well, I've always thought it was an urban myth, but it's come from a very reliable source.
Speaker 3: Another reliable source. This is from a lista. I love this.
Speaker 4: I checked it.
Speaker 3: Malden has the only Kangaroo hotel in Australia. Yeah, the Kangaroo Hotel and I checked it. It's true. I love it. Scorch, well, that was when I was going to give you.
Speaker 16: But also Sheppard and by way of listener Mark has the most major fast food chain stores per capita.
Speaker 4: Things was not so good? Really did you see this?
Speaker 3: Wrote the news last night about about fast food restaurants in Australia one in five meals. Yes, in Australia. Oh is from a fast food restaurant.
Speaker 7: Wow?
Speaker 3: Okay, James Fact.
Speaker 19: I drove past a small Victorian town called Euroa, and not only does it have a Victoria Cross Memorial is home.
Speaker 3: To three.
Speaker 19: Victoria Cross recipients, three different recipients.
Speaker 3: Wow. Someone look up long is he can look up the what is the population of Euroa?
Speaker 4: Three?
Speaker 5: V Very good, Jeff morning boys Port Fairy as the oldest pub in Victoria called the Stump Hotel. And also in the cemetery there's a copper and a bushranger that shot each other that are buried next to each other.
Speaker 4: That's nice.
Speaker 3: This is good. I really is the pub single story. Yep, Jeff said it. Yes, I have said it, Wendy, Good morning Banilla.
Speaker 18: When they were.
Speaker 14: Registering it or whatever the town they forgot to cross the tea because it should have been Neelter.
Speaker 4: That's great, I thought when he was going to say, whenever you go to Baneli you always get a speeding fine. But that's not no.
Speaker 7: I love it.
Speaker 3: You know what they could do in Banolla because they could have an annual Banalta festival, Yes, right, revolving around the letter T. I don't quite know how, but this morning tea in Banella on Banelta Di.
Speaker 4: That's a that's a very good idea, Wendy.
Speaker 3: I'm just I don't want to check that it's gone. And that's so good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Banalta Mark Morning.
Speaker 6: Boys out the back of trollet in the Highlands.
Speaker 5: The colas unique town tory because it's the only privately owned town in this state.
Speaker 3: This is magnificent Lo Cola. But it was a name, it'd be Likola. But who owns it? Mate?
Speaker 8: Owned by are It's owned by the Lions maybe, or it's.
Speaker 5: Not Lions club?
Speaker 3: Who owns the Cola? Brilliant ken Ken Morning Boys.
Speaker 22: There's a small town in Western District called Coleraine, and Helena Rubinstein started at a global cosmetic that's brilliant.
Speaker 3: Ken, I'm going to col Rain in August to go to the annual horse racing there, so I've never been that looks like Ken. Thank you and Andy.
Speaker 6: Morning boys, and I feel like I'm a wealth of knowledge right now. Lo Cola is owned by the Lions Club and they're having a big feud with the general store there now, wanting to take their lease back. Sint Arnad does have a police station that was meant to be Miltonton Auburn and each police officer there has three officers. It's only a sixteen mile station. And yes that is correct.
Speaker 8: Russ And little town is a town up to the bankership called Way and in the eighties it made the Grand Final and then didn't score.
Speaker 3: Ask Way, I did Waiaa made the Grand Final in the nineteen eighties and didn't score right, Dave.
Speaker 6: Here, good morning.
Speaker 26: I've got two for you guys. The first one is that heath Could has the longest main street. The second is the town of towns of Seymour and Banella where they are because Seymour is exactly sixty miles from Melbourne and Banala is sixty miles from Seymour and that's as far as the train could run back in the day without requiring a service.
Speaker 3: This is great, This is great.
Speaker 9: Allan Wichie Proof has a foot race up man Witchie Proof with a bag of wheat on the shoulders.
Speaker 3: Is it a fifty kilo bag? I don't know the way of it. That's heavy. And I am told by the Oracle of bow and Heads that the King of the Mountain was regularly won by a bloke called Greg Dax who paid geelong reserves. What are you haring on a bloke called Greg Das nickname would be.
Speaker 4: Drop you umber fabulous?
Speaker 7: No not.
Speaker 3: Michael, be good, my boys.
Speaker 13: Sale Ross has a magnificent race track, one of the most successful agricultural shows and country.
Speaker 7: But it's also a port.
Speaker 13: You can go from Sale to its support of Sale. You can go from that entrance by water and just down the down the river the swing that tall ships through.
Speaker 3: Did you know that Sale was a port? Nor should be spelled s ai.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's it.
Speaker 3: This is Look at the one the people.
Speaker 4: I've got all these texts coming in and look at the colling Mark.
Speaker 3: Yeah, mate, far away mate.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, which you proved?
Speaker 22: Mate, I'm pretty sure this is checked.
Speaker 9: Hillie Brown's you kick the sharing over the whole witchy?
Speaker 3: Was it?
Speaker 6: I'm pretty sure?
Speaker 3: Yes, that's great, No, that's grass. Can we check? Was Banilla really supposed to be called Banelta? Not that scorch can find. But I so wanted to be true, and I like you to.
Speaker 4: I like your sort of owe to tea.
Speaker 3: As a result, it's not going to work if if the story is not true. Fair Point showers developing windy a top of fifteen degrees. It's twelve degrees now? Can we keep taking some off here? Perhaps I'd love to know more facts about Victorian country towns. Tripadil has crafted an incredible eleven day trip to Japan for our wonderful listers. Get on. This trip cost just three thousand, four hundred and ninety nine dollars per person twin share. That is incredible value. This is eleven day tripa deial package include.
Speaker 4: Return, international, full service, fights, hotal accommodation, daily breakfast and canterpace drinks and reception with a thread of radio crew. You'll also visit Mount Fuji, Kyoto, Osaka and more. And to make it even more exciting, booking this once in a lifetime Japan trip automatically enters you into the draw to win the cost of your holiday back in cash. There is a Japan fact here.
Speaker 17: Ross.
Speaker 4: I'll let you do your business.
Speaker 3: Japan has three hundred and eighty seven restaurants with Michelin star.
Speaker 4: That's just showing off.
Speaker 3: How many Australia, gun Gorgy, how many Michelan starred restaurants does Australia have? Could you ask the magic machine? This makes Japan the second highest country in the world for Michelin starred restaurants.
Speaker 4: Heighst would be got to be sho mis l Well, it's home ground, isn't it.
Speaker 3: We have none? Come on, I didn't believe him when he said none. Australia currently has no Michelin star restaurants. That's I don't know.
Speaker 4: Well, there's a there's an instant radio solution.
Speaker 3: Why next other side of this we are going to try and connect with Australians stuck in Doha. We had a listener email just before six and Scorch spoke to him. He was they had been diverted to goer in India. But next we try to connect with some assis stuck in Doha. But we do. We have checked that the Emirates flight, the five point fifteen this morning did leave on time.
Speaker 4: It's third end eight.
Speaker 10: You're listening to three a w breakfast.
Speaker 2: The White Glove Mover makes moving a breast and your new place will feel like home from day one.
Speaker 4: Ten to eight.
Speaker 3: And that we got contacted by a listener a little bit before six o'clock this morning to say that he was on a Qatar flight that was supposed to go from Melbourne to Doha that diverted and he was currently in Goa on the West coast of India. Mbahmett is a passenger currently stuck in Doha. M you're on your way from Europe back to Australia, are you?
Speaker 23: Oh?
Speaker 2: I hope.
Speaker 23: I'm on my way right now. I'm just stuck at dough I've been here since like six pm. And yeah, I just took a flight from he throwed to here and just hopefully getting on a flight at some point in the near future.
Speaker 4: And so M tell us what communication if you head from your airline that you're flying.
Speaker 23: Honestly, not a great deal that in the communication that we've actually had is like me going up to one of the staff that are kind of sometimes there and asking what's happening. So it seemed quite sort of secretive for a little while what had happened. But everybody seems to be communicating with each other.
Speaker 3: Now, did you get an explanation as to why you've made the first leg of your journey and now been stuck.
Speaker 23: No, we didn't get, not from the actual airport people or anything. But obviously there's TVs up around the place, so we've kind of gathered that it's because of the bombing that's just happened, and we're about thirty forty kilometers away from.
Speaker 3: That are only thirty to forty kilometers from those US military bases which were attempted to be bombed. Am they that all the missiles were intercepted? We're happy. We're happy to tell you Amy, you're traveling by yourself?
Speaker 23: Yes, I am all by myself. That's okay, strong girl.
Speaker 3: How many hours have you been in Doha now?
Speaker 23: Probably about over six now.
Speaker 3: Okay, and you've begin in any estimate as to well when you'll make the ongoing journey to get back to presumably family in Melbourne.
Speaker 23: Well, it just keeps changing. So I asked about an hour and a half ago and they said we'd be boarding in an hour. But I mean there was a point there where literally everything was just grounded and flights have been canceled. But I've asked about fifty times and they said, my flight hasn't been canceled, but it has disappeared off the board about two hours ago.
Speaker 3: If you look at the good sign, but if you look at the window, are their planes taking off and landing?
Speaker 23: No, not yet, but they are sitting right out there ready to jump on. But there have been two planes that have just been boarded about twenty minutes ago.
Speaker 4: An important question, are you near a PowerPoint?
Speaker 23: Oh, don't worry, I've I've been. I've been seeking them out, but so is everybody else. So everyone's actually been so lovely though. We've just been kind of taking a turn to charge our phones.
Speaker 3: And is there food and drinking?
Speaker 23: I mean they gave they actually did give us a it was like a voucher. We just could scan our boarding pass and they kind of allowed us to get a small dinner. But it's so expensive here. The Aussie dollar doesn't really do.
Speaker 4: Rope just and where have you been? Where are you coming from?
Speaker 23: So I'm coming from Europe, so I've came directly from Heathrow to here.
Speaker 4: But yeah, and how long have you been?
Speaker 23: Three months?
Speaker 4: Oh, you've had two months away? Fantastic. So your family will be looking forward to seeing it.
Speaker 23: Well, I hope.
Speaker 3: So where do you live?
Speaker 23: I live in Geelong now, but my family are in Tazzi, so I won't even see them.
Speaker 3: But that's okay, right, Hey, listen, would it work if we put some money in your bank account? Transfer?
Speaker 1: It?
Speaker 3: Would that sort of work instantly to replenish your bank account so you can buy something to eat or drink.
Speaker 23: Oh, bless you don't have to do that. There's a lot of other people that would need that, not me, so find one of them.
Speaker 3: We'll start with you, m So don't hang up yet. We're very keen to know. On the first leg, what movie did you watch?
Speaker 23: I actually didn't watch a single movie. I just read my book. How weird? I'm just such a nerd.
Speaker 3: What's the book called?
Speaker 23: Okay, it's that series. It's the Aquitar series. A Quarter of Thorns and Roses is the Gilias book you'll ever read.
Speaker 17: But it's so good.
Speaker 3: Good on you. M. Please stay on the line. We'll want to trans for some money to you so that you can so that you can get something to eat and drink.
Speaker 4: Here we go, Look at this? Is it at lass?
Speaker 3: Nowhere?
Speaker 16: Is it all?
Speaker 23: Give my bank details over the front?
Speaker 4: I oh, you could do that.
Speaker 3: You never know what. Give it over, Give it over, give it over the ear now and you end up with a million and hour.
Speaker 4: Whatever happened to M.
Speaker 3: Barnett, Well, funny she bought Doha Airport. M. Please stay on the line. We will transfer some DODI instant radio solutions. Time need a question, answer the bed sattle, or some help with your homework? One double three six nine out three.
Speaker 4: We need to find out more about in Barnett. I reckon what I reckon?
Speaker 3: It is?
Speaker 2: Five to instant radio salutions. Gott a gurgle one percent no digging guarantee from the drain man.
Speaker 10: Call us. We'll fix it fast one eight hundred drain man.
Speaker 4: Two to eight.
Speaker 3: We have an update from listener Gary, who is still in the Goer. They're not allowed off the plane, but they've refueled and told that they will be resuming their flight to Doha. Shortly now airspace to reopen preparing for takeoff in fifteen minutes. He must have been there for hours on that plane on the tarn at. Here's a Radio solutions question. Why is reception to goer in Goer for three W better than Redhill Victoria answer? Get the app, Get the app, Get the app from the app store.
Speaker 4: That's potentially good news for m Gary's news.
Speaker 3: Yep, Ben observation.
Speaker 18: Yes, the reason astray doesn't have the Michelin star systems because we have the age tax system by channel nine.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And the reason don't come here Michelin, don't come here and don't publish the guide here. So that's the reason. Good on you. What's to do? Eight o'clock at a W.
Speaker 2: Three a W breakfast Macafe's new blend is worth getting out of bed for. It's smoother, richer, and available on the all day menu. I'm loving it.
Speaker 3: Seven minutes after eight, starting to play three WS thirty thousand dollars cash giveaway On the line is Steve from Taylor's Hill, spit an hour, wish you good luck.
Speaker 4: Let's have a big spin.
Speaker 3: Okay, here we go, given them full herbs. Good audio, nice audio, okay, let's do our best for Steve from Taylor's Hills. I shouldn't put the things of five hundred bucks for you, Steve, five out of bucks cash. No worries me.
Speaker 13: Boy.
Speaker 3: We're spinning the wheel in b MAT breakfast mornings, afternoon and drive, so stay listening for your chance to win on Melbourne's own three AW. We're to do that well. Breakfast mornings, afternoon and drum. It's time for the burning questions from the na's.
Speaker 4: News on who and where and who is in Barnett? What an absolute champ? Where can we list the regional facts that we got into talk back? I believe if we go to if you go to three W Facebook page, all the regional facts will be there. And when will the e Safety Commissioner come on three AW because they're in the media this morning, but the media people aren't answering the phone all right.
Speaker 3: I can never understand.
Speaker 4: It doesn't make any sense. Who predicted that.
Speaker 3: In the first session since the bombing of Iran that the dow Jones would actually go up? Where will today's three point fifteen PM Qatar flight to Doha up? And I'll tell you that's where? And when did Buddy Franklin become cane corns. The E Safety Commissioner has advised Labor to remove YouTube's exemption from new social media age restrictions, starting the platform's known risks and similarity to other regulated services. I don't know whether it's going to happen. I get the impression, I think that it is that they are going to remove the exemption for YouTube. There's a bit of algie bargie, isn't It's owned by Google.
Speaker 4: It's owned by Google.
Speaker 3: Susan McLean, online safety expert with cyber safety solutions. If it was up to with Susan McLean government, would you include YouTube in the band items?
Speaker 20: Yes, I would, and you don't need the U Sagety Commissioner. You've got me, so you know, don't worry about the fact that she's not talking. I don't think anyone should get exemptions because exemptions create loopholes, and loopholes create a mess. So I think we need to see a level of consistency.
Speaker 4: So, Susan, I'm imagining the lobbying that will be going on in the halls of cambor Ruth. Regards to YouTube being banned for under sixteen, what chance do you give the lobbyists.
Speaker 20: Look, it's really interesting because of course they've got that linked email from the previous Communications minister where she personally promised that they would be exempt. Now she's no longer in that position, so there will be a lot of lobbying. And yes, I one hundred percent except that you can learn to change a tap washer on YouTube. But as you say, Stick Commissioner rightly pointed out this morning in the media releases, there is a lot of inappropriate content. There is a lot of harm being caused by the content.
Speaker 3: Can I ask you, then, I don't watch a lot of YouTube. If I do, it's almost exclusively live recordings of live concepts. What's the bad stuff on YouTube?
Speaker 20: You imagine it, you can find it. And I'm not talking about real explicit, illegal content because because that does not make its way into the front facing parts of YouTube. But there is disordered eating content. There is suicide and self harm, there is toxic masculinity, misogyny. There's a whole lot of stuff that you know as an adult. So you and Russ watching, you've got a worldview, you've got a fully formed brain. You can take it for what it's worth and make an informed opinion. Of it, but when children are vulnerable, particularly if they have a mental health issue already, it can really send them down a rabid path of spiraling.
Speaker 4: Adam so good, I'm with you then, So that I've been wondering, why has there ever been pressure on YouTube to to rate to rate content like we write a movie, so this is g and that's him and then that's our So too much of it? Well, I don't know is that a possibility.
Speaker 20: It would be, but what we already have with YouTube, there is restrictions on it. So if you're going to allow your child to watch YouTube, then there are ways to limit the sort of content that may appear in their feed. If you're subscribing to someone's particular channel, that there are ways to do that that you don't always get the dodgy pop ups for sex tories, for example, or ads and things like that. But I think what we need holistically is safe content for kids. And we've got the YouTube Kids app, which is totally separate and will not be caught up in this. They've made that very clear. The problem I have with that, and it's not a problem I have because I'm an adult, but a lot of young people tell me the content on the YouTube kids, that is too baby ish and it doesn't show the sort of things that they want to see. So that's why they gravitate to YouTube.
Speaker 3: I get that, But what I also get over shoulders. Yes, it's full of American youngsters totally obsessing about money.
Speaker 4: Of course, the thing is that YouTube is now. YouTube isn't watched in isolation. People watch YouTube on the Telly as a family, so that in itself adds another complication.
Speaker 3: Ru's what's happening with airlines around the world. We know that listener Gary was stranded in Doha. We know that listener m is still stranded in Did I say go yeah, goa? She's still stranded in Doha. Dean Long is the CEO of the Australian Travel Industry Association. Dean, what's happening and how long do we think it will last?
Speaker 19: Well, the good news is we've just got a first flight landing into Kata today from Athens about five minutes ago, so it does appear the airspace is open. But for travelers today that are jumping on a flight to Doha, look, there will be disruptions. There will be some cancelations, no doubt, we do have flights midair that we understand are being diverted to India and other countries at the moment with Australians on that. So look, we are going to enter a period now for the next forty eight to seventy two hours where disruptions will be a common occurrence. So people need to take a breath. Importantly, probably the one thing for your listeners is you will be contacted by your agent or your airline if there is a cancelation to rebook you or do a refund. The worst thing your listeners can do today is call up their agent or call up their airline and say, look, I want to cancel because I'm worried about you canceling the flight to day. If the airline cancels, you're guaranteed a full cash refund. And that's the number one point people need to take.
Speaker 3: Home to that great stuff. Dan, I've been keeping and eye on Emirates flights. The five point fifteen am today e K four h nine left on time. It's left on time for the last few days. Is Dubai less problematical?
Speaker 19: Yeah, Look, Dubai this morning had a suspension of air services as the missiles worth flying that they are open today. There has been some disruptions in terms of delays that we are finding services out of Australia. One of the great things about being a long ball destination is that there's a long way you can make up some of those delays. So we have seen and or Its flights so they leave on time and the same can be said for quantas as well. Katar flights and the Virgin flight are the ones that are being potentially disrupted today.
Speaker 4: So Dean, what are the protocols? So so what of the global protocols? So let's say Tehran decides to fling some missiles, do they actually inform the commercial the commercial airline industry they're about to do it, or does the commercial airline industry have to wait for some sort of signal that comes from somewhere else.
Speaker 19: I'm not sure when it's missiles that there are definitely clear proceeds in place for civil aviation about when skies are contested and making sure that they can do it safely. Nobody wants to have civilian passenger line is impacted by a war. So there is a very strong communication link between the airlines operations centers and they've all got them their world leading. They're completely integrated, so there are issues. You've got large teams on the ground feeding up to date information to the pilots to adjust courses. And really importantly it's integrated internationally. Every flight that's in the sky and knows exactly where you are and what you're doing and what your flight to heating is and that means when you're in the air, it's very very very very safe. So people can take a lot of comfort in that.
Speaker 4: Okay, then, so while it's natural to worry, what your suggesting is, you don't need to look not.
Speaker 3: At the moment.
Speaker 19: And look, there's no doubt there is a higher level of anxiety at the moment. But look, the number one thing is don't cancel your flight just because you're anxious. Speak to your travel agent, your travel professional at what your options are, and importantly, don't contact them today. If you're worried about things. In two or three weeks you will be contacted by your agent or airline if your flight is canceled and provided an option.
Speaker 3: Good on your dan Well, said Dean long. See you have the Historian Travel Industry Association and the boss of katar I could ring up the aa toler and say knock anoler.
Speaker 4: Not Offerkler.
Speaker 3: Trying to find a way of saying a knock it off that rhymes with a of toller to say something something in it for some shine of your stop shout of it? Well didn't am, Yeah, tell us that those American basis that they are aiming at. There's something like thirty kilometers from the airport.
Speaker 4: Good news, m has received some cash.
Speaker 3: Great showers developing, windy top of twelve fifteen degrees. It's twelve degrees now. David Armstrong is next, and he wants to know what wormhole have you been down? One? Double three six nine three.
Speaker 10: Armand you my afternoon?
Speaker 3: A man name of Strong?
Speaker 7: What harm? Wow? His name is.
Speaker 3: David Armstrong, a much valued colleague. Good morning this.
Speaker 4: Yet that thank you very very much.
Speaker 27: I've gone down a rabbit hole, a digital rabbit hole, and I can't get out.
Speaker 4: Is there an.
Speaker 27: Algorithm with these if you display an interest in a particular topic, The algorithm says.
Speaker 3: A hah, totally, I've got you.
Speaker 4: Absolutely.
Speaker 3: I don't have level three six times three? When have you gone down a rabbit hole? What's yours? What venue?
Speaker 4: I add X?
Speaker 3: I accidentally just all right, I'll have a look at this.
Speaker 27: Here are the keywords US police, bodycam, traffic stop.
Speaker 3: Ohhh my god.
Speaker 27: There's Shakespearean, there's rage, there's fury, ement of humor.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, they try to.
Speaker 27: They're always in the same note where the cop smashes the window, drags idiot out, tases.
Speaker 4: Him, arrests him, and then sends him to jail. But if you like those, the algorithm says, oh you like that? Did you you like this one?
Speaker 27: Bodycam shoplifting, where they they interrogate shoplifters.
Speaker 3: Oh, man, a bit sad, but man, the front is it difficult to stop?
Speaker 21: No, you can't. And then the algorithm sends you too, sends you to hospitality industry arguments with customers, which is basically a tish fight in McDonald's.
Speaker 3: And there.
Speaker 27: I love them and I cannot get enough of them, and I need to get away because it's doing it's not good.
Speaker 4: You know, Alan, Howse sent me down a rabbit hole only the other day, a wormhole only the other day. He sent me a drummer Joe Jones. And this is a solo, the Joe Jones solo. It is quite incredible. And then, of course one drummer leads to another, which leads to another, which leads which is glorious. You always end up with Buddy Rich.
Speaker 3: Of course. I go down a never ending rabbit hole of stuff like this, videos of live music that's status quo at Donnington, and from there I discover things like the who at Royal Albert Hole guest Noel Gallagher and he comes out and they sing, won't get fooled again? Oh my god.
Speaker 4: There's always ends in this with the same one.
Speaker 3: You go from Nedworth to the Isle of Man.
Speaker 4: Some of the most obscure. I love them.
Speaker 3: Oh, rabbit holes are good for you.
Speaker 4: Go about the tiger Woods rabbit hole. You must have been down there.
Speaker 3: Have not won double three six done three? We're not the only three people on earth have been down a rabbit hole on double three six done three with.
Speaker 4: A tiger Woods rabbit hole, I mean I would often I would suggest golf shots, just golf shots. I'm not just golf shots. I'm talking Tiger Woods golf shots. And there's a long iron out of the sand which he does where he goes round a tree and then when the ball hits the green, he literally makes it turn right. It is the most it's like it's freakish tiger wood.
Speaker 3: Shots, Damien's rabbit Hole, is Cairo practor backcracking videos?
Speaker 4: Is that serious?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 3: No, oh one more time.
Speaker 27: That's oh it's not a me from doctor Pip Popper.
Speaker 3: Yeah, people who have the fat Nation with popping pimbles.
Speaker 4: No, you shouldn't let people do that to you.
Speaker 3: Next, can you sort of well with my live music videos? Well, it's it will prompt me to go and play this next, and then that next, and then that next.
Speaker 27: Yes, so I know exactly what to do if I'm pulled over for a traffic stop. I've learned from the best.
Speaker 3: I've learned from the you going to taser before you get taser? Never hilarious. They never will, all right?
Speaker 4: They backed themselves in.
Speaker 10: They reckon, I reckon.
Speaker 4: I could just about bluff my way, you know, on the ground in handcuffs.
Speaker 3: So does often start with a reasonably civil verbal exchange.
Speaker 27: The police are fantastic. The US police are Is it a registration, driver's license? Registration and driver's license? Why do you went that down? And then it goes from zero to ten and they think they know the law?
Speaker 3: I love it?
Speaker 4: And then he kind of goes on, You're a sovereign citizen, aren't you. It all goes very skew after that.
Speaker 3: What was it from the blow from Port Adelaide? Me is me or something?
Speaker 4: Stay with us.
Speaker 3: Jeff's got a lovely, lovely rabbit hole. It is status quo. Oh my god, I've never seen them live so badly. One twenty five after.
Speaker 2: You're listening to A three a w breakfast, The white glove mover makes moving a breeze and your new place will feel like home from day one.
Speaker 3: Twenty eight after eight Jeff rabbit hole, I'm wrestling.
Speaker 9: I sleep one night?
Speaker 6: What happened to drink? I clicked on a on an armorstling tournament, missed home and that's it.
Speaker 3: That's all I watched there, That's all I watched. Now Wayne ten seconds.
Speaker 6: Hey one for diamond mostly black and white cals to come from behind wings a.
Speaker 3: Very good at Scorchia is on the rabbit hole of profess the Professional Slapping League. Yes, oh there, big boys. Good on, You've got to go and do a bulletin today.
Speaker 4: Room and Feigner is shaded station best Rooms this week, going into the drawer to win the GLA two hundred from Yeah Mercedes, Benz Berrick, What fun Today?
Speaker 3: Fund as always, but two words M barn safe travels Coming up.
Speaker 4: Next, Tom Elliott, Good last, meet the projects you've been listening to, Ross Stephenson and Russell Holkraft.
Speaker 3: You're a friend of mine. Get a real, real goal.