Speaker 1: Hello, have us in the background.
Speaker 2: Well as contract have been predicted in the Room and File on Monday of last week. Ac DC are going to beat the MCG in November, the Room and File said November twelve, Chris van Egmond, managing director of Tug Van Eggmond, unless that's teg van Egmond, Christo, good morning to you, good.
Speaker 3: Morning, how are you?
Speaker 2: How exciting?
Speaker 1: Very exciting. Here is a long time coming, but it's going to be. It's going to be a massive tour.
Speaker 4: So Christo, So tell us this is the current tour that ac DC is on, Is that right?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: They started with twenty four shows in Europe last year and they put two me and tickets on sol and sold one point seven on the first.
Speaker 3: Day and those shows were amazing. I thought two of them in last year. And the show itself is just incredible, the band on absolute fire and the new production and it's just a spectacle.
Speaker 2: So was it always just bang going to be the MCG? Christal, I've seen them here at Festival Hall.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, I think they just get bigger and bigger and bigger.
Speaker 1: So we've I think we've tapped out MC's probably the biggest, biggest venue in the country.
Speaker 3: They've obviously played a Course stadium, which is another message stadium, but MC jesus, because we can go here.
Speaker 4: So Christo Ross loves a whole lot of Rosy. Now is there is the blow up Rosy going to going to participate in this in this November?
Speaker 3: Rosie will be present for sure.
Speaker 1: Oh that is just magnificent and she looks fantastic.
Speaker 2: Christ the River File of last Monday said that not only the twelfth, but the sixteenth. I'm thinking that maybe you've got the sixteenth maybe penciled in.
Speaker 1: Just as back up, we were only going up with one shot at the moment.
Speaker 3: At the moment, well we're going at one shot, so we'll see. You know, we're urging people to to get in quick.
Speaker 4: Okay, so we're getting in quick, Christo. So when when and how does does one get a ticket?
Speaker 5: So tickets on South Thursday Melbourne goes up at one pm a s t. And we're staying the ticket sales, you know, starting in Sydney, then Adelaide, then Brisbane and Melbourne again at one pm uh and then at one pm local.
Speaker 3: So we're urging people just to that'll be through ticket techs. They're urging people to get their account set up and money in the credit card. And yeah, just to be patient.
Speaker 5: Don't use multiple devices, use a single device, and just be patient with the killing.
Speaker 3: And we're expecting the big demand. The ticket tech can can handle it. And yeah again just use one device to try and transact.
Speaker 2: Right, so people are now getting at their diaries, Christo, Thursday, one pm, ticket Tech correct.
Speaker 4: Nicely done, so so rossa Christo. Last week we did a World Cup of a c DC songs along way to the top one. What's your favorite? Uh shoot thrill, shoot a thrill?
Speaker 3: Love hearing that live as well?
Speaker 2: Right you, beauty came Christo. Congratulations. We will all be doing our level best to get tickets. Christo, So thank you very much for your time.
Speaker 1: Thanks thanks for us Christo.
Speaker 2: Vanmon Managing director of t e G. Van Eggmond, the entertainment Group.
Speaker 4: I assume