Speaker 1: Finance. He's a coke man. He's been on coke for many, many years. I believe good a Scottie.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're absolutely right right your ages quietly?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what the price going on.
Speaker 2: Is the price? Yeah, I'm looking at a case of it literally right now on the floor next to me. You know what we also done the old say the stream you get some of that, sup, will whack it in much much cheaper way to make soft drink.
Speaker 1: Well, it doesn't taste the same though, doesn'.
Speaker 2: No, it doesn't. But you know the kid is drinking or not.
Speaker 1: So, Scott Phillips says, the author at Motley Full Australia is an expert when it comes to finance. So you have noticed the price of soft drink go up. So that's one tick.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: Now the union is pushing for AI regulation. They're worried about everyone's jobs, are they?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and probably reasonably. I guess the challenge this is the upcoming jobs and productivity. Some of the prime ministers announced they're as usual. Authors has outlaid their demands up front. You'd like to think that both groups businesses and unions were going together and actually tr fixed productivity first and then worry about the spoils. But that's the way it's going. IRI is going to be massive, guys. You know that, and your listeners know that the amount it's being used across the economy for all sorts of different things will only increase massively as the technology even continues to improve further. When that happens, it is going to seriously put jobs at risk. We've seen, you know, meaningful changes. One of the Templar Webster online furniture company, of all things they reckon, they say about eight million dollars in customer service costs by using AI as a solution. That's just one single number you roll it out across the economy. So the unions are worried that maybe AI will take white collar and blue collar jobs, and they want protection is built in there. They want to work and how we're going to share that productivity gain amongst labor and capital, as they say, amongst workers and businesses. So yeah, the and claims upfront, getting ahead of the game when it comes to the upcoming summit. Now that's what's on the agenda for the line.
Speaker 1: You run a big organization there, do you use it much?
Speaker 2: Yeah? We do. Actually, everything from coding. We haven't used the content creation for public consumption yet. We're going to roll it out really quickly. So yeah, all all sorts of different places across the thing, summarizing, documentation, finding details. What is really grateful search wise is giving you a consolate and search result. You back to me in Google and you get a couple of links. You ask I have something. I should give you a fully worked solution. But yeah, and look, this is all the early days. But this is just the early uses. Over time that we use more and more acids. Suspect AI made mills. You know I pashed the other day? Did you know that half you like boys?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Have you seen those?
Speaker 2: Have you seen that?
Speaker 1: Turn yourself into gorilla or whatever?
Speaker 2: Made?
Speaker 1: It's insane what it can do that hard for you.
Speaker 2: Here's the other thing there you go on. On the on the downside, my video of me has been deep faked to be spreaking bitcoin. They've actually used a video which is scary when you see it, right, only because it's just weird, but it's too there's also also a chance of scams. All that kind of StuffYeah. Because Hi, I'm Scott Phillips. You should buy my bitcoin joy my WhatsApp group, all that kind of stuff. It's really it can be used for very nefarious uses as well. So how do you protect yourself? What's your right? Scott? You can't put it well. I mean, frankly, Twiggy for US and Bill Gates, Dick Smith have been fighting this on their names, like this is David Kosh. They've all been used in any same sorts of scams. Yeah, exactly. Trying to get Facebook to pull them down and trying to get Twitter to pull them down. It's really hard work. They frankly don't care enough, and so we probably need some degree of regulation. I know too much regulation is not great, but you know that you can't unless those players chew to take them down. You've got no recourse whatsoever. I've had copy accounts of my accounts made people pretending me on Facebook, coor Twitter say hey, this is my new account, come over here using my photo, my profile, the whole box and dice.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Markets today, Yeah, it's going to be a good day in the market, hopefully. The USBI actually down a quarter of a percent. Yeah yeah, well, US market was down, but it looks that resource prices are going to prop us up. Today the ass luck it again about a quarter of one percent if the futures are right, dollar down by about a quarter of a percent, but still over sixty five cents currently sixty five point zero six US.
Speaker 1: Good stuff for Roke. Want to check out Scott's work Motley Full Australia as where you'll find him the genuine and the rule one Scotti Phillips Things.
Speaker 2: Thanks Scot.
Speaker 1: Scott Phillips there with finance heaving back tomorrow