Speaker 1: Right, Let's clear this up once and for all. Yes, no question time here on Perth today.
Speaker 2: The poll is open and it is relating to the King's birthday honors speaking acknowledged via public holidays in a number of the Eastern States this Monday. But this relates to the former Prime Minister Scott Morrison.
Speaker 1: You will hear that he has been given the.
Speaker 2: Top honor a Companion of the Order of Australia, for his eminent service to the people in the Australian parliaments, noting his contributions to his leadership of the national COVID nineteen response, his economic initiatives, and his work on national security, especially through leadership of Australia's contribution to ORCUS. And I ask, does Scott Morrison deserve his AC one double three eight eighty two? Does Scott Morrison des he's AC for his leadership through COVID. He's a few little memories from those COVID years and Scomo's leadership. Let's take you back to March twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: Life is changing in Australia, as it is changing all around the world. Life is going to continue to change as we deal with the global corona virus. This is once in one hundred year type event.
Speaker 4: We haven't seen this sort of thing in Australia since the end of the First World War. But together we are of course up to this challenge, all Australians. But we just need to continue to keep our heads focusing on the right information, making good decisions, helping and supporting each other each and every day to make the changes that are very necessary as we deal with this very real situation. Stage one would see that in enclosed spaces for gatherings in the following facilities to be closed as of midday tomorrow, registered and licensed clubs, licensed premises in hotels and pubs, entertainment venues and cinemas, casinos and nightclubs, restaurants and cafes will be restricted to take away only indoor sporting venues. Places of worship in closed spaces for funerals and things of that nature will have to follow the strict four square meter which will be enforced by m deeply regretful that those workers and those business owners who will be impacted by this decision will suffer the economic hardship that undoubt they now have to face.
Speaker 3: So by no later the midnight tomorrow, that's eleven fifty nine pm Saturday, States and Trails Territories will be quarantining all arrivals through our airports, in hotels and other accommodation facilities for the two weeks of their mandatory self isolation before they are able to return to their home. Now on bolt purchasing of supplies, stop hoarding.
Speaker 4: I can't be more blunt about it. Stop it.
Speaker 3: It's not sensible, it's not helpful, and I've got to say it's been one of the most disappointing things I've seen in Australian behavior in response to this crisis.
Speaker 2: Does Scott Morrison deserve he is AAC for his leadership through COVID one double three eight point eighty two.
Speaker 1: Nick says no.
Speaker 2: The only thing that clown should be awarded is in order of in competency. He's the reason that we now have albow. Gary's a hell no. Chris says yes, because job Keeper and the small business cash flow Boosts was a strategy that saved many of my clients during covid Rai's a no AC for Morrison, the stealth Minister for everything, he was a deceitful mongrel. Scott says yes, yes, yes, Ollie, And is it definitely yes? Richard's a yes. And as you heard that little memory package, it started so well, didn't it, the cooperative spirits that you thought everyone and every single state was on board Team Australia until the Labor premiers realized they could wedge the federal governments. And with that and I reckon the goodwill that our governments had tarnished with the Australian people probably will never recover, never be the same. Yes, job seek and oz study, welfare payments increase, job keeper help businesses keep their doors open.
Speaker 1: But this practice of awarding leaders.
Speaker 2: With King's birthday honors, you'll recall it was Mart McGowan and Daniel Andrews last year.
Speaker 1: Now Scott Morrison in twenty twenty five. Hey, thanks.
Speaker 2: After the aftermath those multiple ministeries scandals where he secretly appointed himself to five portfolios but he didn't tell the ministers or the public for that matter, doesn't really fly, does it? One double three eight eighty two. It is our yes no on Perth today this Monday. Does Scott Morrison deserve his ac for his leadership through COVID one double three eight eighty two and he spoke with Ben Fordham on our sister station two GB just a short time ago.
Speaker 5: Well it's a very humbly mate, and you're just very very grateful, I mean to have had the privilege to serve as Prime Minister.
Speaker 6: And particular at an.
Speaker 5: Incredibly challenging time.
Speaker 7: We really hadn't seen the combination of forces, whether they'd be natural disaster, as pandemics, threats of China, you name it. They threw it all at us and the Australian people were amazing and so you know, it's what we're able to achieve goes down to their great strength and resilience. So I'm very grateful to them.
Speaker 1: You also were keen on kids staying in school.
Speaker 7: You didn't win that argument, but I'll tell you what, if we had our time again, I wish we had have listened to that advice.
Speaker 5: Well, thankfully some states did, like in South Australia, Stephen Marshall did a great job there and it was also true in West Australia and Northern Territory, and so yeah, it was an issue of great debate, and I think that's one of the misunderstood things about the national cabinet we'd agree on everything, and every state had the right because they had the constitutional authority to make whatever decisions they did. National cabinet tried to bring that together as much as possible and we had those arguments. We have proud like any normal cabinet, and we didn't always on anything, and certainly on our kids staying home from school. That was one thing I never supported and I think it was a shame that that happened, but that's it. Look, you know, it was a global pandemic. There's no rule book for that. We had a preparedness plan going in which we followed, and that said, you know, Australia came out of it stronger, both from a health perspective and an economic perspective, more than any other major developed country in the world, and that is a great credit to Australians.
Speaker 1: Theresa.
Speaker 2: Does Scott Morrison deserve his ac for his leadership through COVID.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Good.
Speaker 8: Morning, that mongrel breed? Where did it come from? I'd go through an A for an A.
Speaker 2: You never liked him as PM or he didn't like what he did through the COVID years, Theresa.
Speaker 8: I don't like what he did for these poor people of Australia. And also what he didn't do nothing for the COVID people, all right, and he thought of himself.
Speaker 2: Pretty strong thoughts there from Terresa. Thank you for calling out. Jill says, it's not a very fair question you've asked this morning, Olie, because there is nobody and there is nothing to compare with. Scott Morrison was the only Australian Prime minister who had to govern through a pandemic. Who knows how albaneze you would have coped. And for Jill's thoughts, she thinks he did a pretty good job. Linda is saying definitely a yes from me. He did the best anyone could do in those very difficult times and he got us through. Tony says, yes, I guess he does. He took the most part of the exercise of compliance. Most of us were sucked into that vortex and we failed big time. The elites were the ones who pulled the strings, and we were the ones who danced one double three eight eighty two to Scott Morrison deserve his ac Good morning, Darren, Yeah, good morning mate.
Speaker 9: I believe so Australia was nine hundred and seventy billion dollars in debt when he committed another one hundred and sixty billion dollars that we didn't have for job Keeper, which basically explains why immigration went through the roof and we were being told no international flights coming in or out Australia. Australians wouldn't have been at the airport to greet their loved ones, so we didn't see how many immigrants they brought in, which caused a house shortage, second and car shortage. It destroyed the lower end earners, taxpayers, blue collar workers, destroyed them to the point of a lot of them losing the house as a lot of them being homeless. Also also for someone to try and gain votes from it, because that was the whole reason for it was votes. Nothing to do with the well being of this country because he left us in a nasty.
Speaker 8: Nasti place.
Speaker 2: So Darren doy, you also put that on the sholders of the state's premiers, So McGowan, Palachet, Daniel Andrews who was gladys Bury gically in Dominic Perrete in New South Wales.
Speaker 9: Not at all. They're the ones that were on the front line dealing with their states and how they wanted their states to protect it. Some did a better job than others, obviously, but Scott Morrison is all prime ministers. He's a puppet for the rest. But to actually nationally commit this country to something we couldn't afford, and basically to sell out the country to afford it has left us like all politicians mate, at the time they're making these decisions, they think they're brilliant. Once the decisions made and they've left with their pension, they're just off to go and live in the pastures where all here still suffering from their choices. Man, and it's just when is his country as people going to stand up against these pocket lining thieves.
Speaker 2: All right, Darren, you've had a good go, I'd say, if you're going to condemn him to the extreme that you have, you should also look at some of the measures that the state premier has made and some of the decisions that they may keeping Australian separated from others who might live in other states or couldn't come home here to wa unless they are able to kick a footy, or they had billions of dollars in their own pockets. Brendan says, Goomo had the portfolio skill handle. He also annoyed the biggest population in the world with the origin comments. But hey, let's give him a higher honor. A brad says leadership. Don't you mean a dictatorship? It is a solid no from me. Mates, and Rogo Debt the worst prime minister ever, one double three, a toty two to Scott Morrison deserve his a C for his leadership through COVID.
Speaker 1: What do you think, Steve?
Speaker 6: Absolutely? I'm actually now you know why you got Albo back in with a thirty five percent or less primary vote at the last election because of all these people calling in thinking that Morrison was a dictator. Did he mandate vaccines? Mate? He didn't, did he?
Speaker 1: So you give him a yes?
Speaker 6: He put give him a yes. He put on job keeper. He got called to spend even more money by all the labor governments. Yeah, these guys are calling in gown. He spent too much. I reckon. Some people in this joint need to look in the mirror and give themselves a good shape. Mate, because that job keeper went on too long and labor were calling for more. We would have been under house arrest. If albow. If there's another pandemic and we've got a labor prime minister, we'll be under house arrest. What Victoria was, Olli, The whole country will mate, all right. People need to understand that because socialism is communism and that's what will happen if we have a labor prime minister and we have another pandemic.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Steve Olli, you're scribing the barrel reckons Lou with this question. I'd love all yournovodas to be put in the position and see what they would do differently.
Speaker 1: So God help us shane those says.
Speaker 2: No, anyone that pushed the narrative and the vaccination mandate should be charged, not rewarded. It's my opinion, it always has been and absolutely not reckons. Jimbo of Kiara not a self serving political hack with the moral compass of a sleazy salesman.