Speaker 1: Nine podcasts.
Speaker 2: Try Try try.
Speaker 3: Hello out there to our first time listeners. Hello, and welcome back to our long time listeners, lib. We have some really fun first date stories to share today.
Speaker 1: Well funds the wrong word triggering.
Speaker 3: It's fun to look back on and talk about now, but at the time.
Speaker 1: Truly very very not fun, very not fun.
Speaker 3: To be honest, I am scarred from it, Like I actually can't reflect that positively on it.
Speaker 1: Some to do with you me and am I telling some stories? I'm sorry?
Speaker 3: I just mean, like, the dating stories, are they all bad because of the other person or because of yourself?
Speaker 1: I'll put my hand up.
Speaker 3: It's fifty to fifty me and them, mine, all them them, right, Okay, So.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not.
Speaker 3: You know, sometimes when you're having these experiences, you think, oh, wonder I can turn with grand kids lol, But I don't really. I mean, we'll tell them here today and we'll probably have a giggle, But deep down in my core, I still feel quite impacted by those battle.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't have one story to tell my grandchildren. What that you're proud of them? That will make you laugh?
Speaker 2: Yep?
Speaker 1: No, okay, have a successful date or anything. God, that's so sad and also at this rate, we're not even going to have grandchildren.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, so you don't actually have to worry about that now, Team off the top, we want to get on the same page as y'all about the podcast. This podcast, our podcast Try Before you Die, that's what it's called. In case you didn't know what you were listening to, find us on I, Spotify and ie Apple.
Speaker 1: Also on nine now on my YouTube.
Speaker 3: We want to put any queries you guys may have to bed because occasionally we get a DM asking us about the format or what's going on or as you all know, this podcast means the absolute world to us. We've been doing it for quite a while now, if you think about it, no, we have, and it is truly our baby. We put so much time and effort and care into it because we love it. As times change, as environments change, as people change, situations change. So as you may have picked up, we're now doing two episodes a week, one on a Monday, and that's a bit of a loosey, goosey riff raff tying up loose ends episode. We're a bit more crass and unapologetically ourselves.
Speaker 1: I'd say so sorry, but not sorry. I'm not sorry.
Speaker 3: Don't listen on a Monday if you want clean, good girl gears? Is there really what I'm trying to say?
Speaker 1: I think?
Speaker 3: And then one ep on Thursday, the tries they're more constructed, structured, like Monday's more of event for us well, and it's more so things that pop up during the week that we're like, oh, let's chat about that. That's what a Monday is like, and just having fun and being yet row Yeah, so just be aware of that.
Speaker 1: But then Thursday is what you've grown to know and loves.
Speaker 3: So some of you may have noticed that our Thursday episodes have zigzagged about a little bit. They're always about us trying something, and they'll continue with us trying things, but they're sometimes.
Speaker 1: Going to be slightly tweaked.
Speaker 3: We're choosing to incorporate more day to day tries as well for two reasons. One, we're finding tries we're really passionate about in everyday life, so something will happen and what we'll think, Oh, that was an interesting thing that we hadn't tried before, and we really want to talk about it because it taught us something. They may not be as grandiose as what you're used to, but we think they're just as meaningful, so just.
Speaker 1: Be aware of that.
Speaker 3: But also, what you guys may not know is that Live and I are actually both back working full time now, so we're not actually taking a wage from the podcast at the moment, so we're needing to earn a wage elsewhere. So in summary, we're trying to deliver you two episodes per week now, but also we're trying to work full time jobs, so when we do the episodes, it's out of ours and it's off our own bats because we want to bring this content to you. At one point, we had to make the decision do we finish up the podcast and just focus on our full time jobs because it is a lot, but we decided to try and fit it all in because we love you guys and we absolutely want to keep this going.
Speaker 1: We kind of just.
Speaker 3: Want a bit of understanding when you're listening that we're just doing our best and we're trying to do it all and we love doing it and so that's why, yeah, we're trying to make it work. And to be fair, we haven't really provided everyone with an explanation up until now, so it's understandable why you guys are questioning why the format has changed slightly, So we just wanted to give that to you now so hopefully you can have a bit of an understanding as to why it has, you know, shifted a little bit. But we will keep, yeah, doing big challenges if they arise and if we have the time to do it, But otherwise we'll be doing stuff we still find equally as interesting, if not more so, because they are a genuine part of our lives.
Speaker 1: Hopefully is relatable to a lot of people.
Speaker 3: And you know, if you like what you're hearing, we'd love you to recommend us to your mates, share like review, but as always, please send us your try recommendations, big or small things you'd like to see us have a crack at. You never know if we can sort of fit it in here and there, even just like TV shows or books or I don't know, food we do our Friday Fridays or you know, a restaurant or a fad or a you know, like the la Boo boo trend.
Speaker 1: That was a fun one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, little bits and pieces that, yeah, are still really fun and sort of trending at the moment.
Speaker 1: But yeah, we can.
Speaker 3: Talk about in our heads and we're out and about somewhere like, oh, that's what someone suggested, we try it or you know whatever. So if we're going to a certain country, we can you know, incorporate it. But bless the lady. She DMed us the other day saying, hey, girl's a huge fan of the podcast, dying for you to try such and such, and she she suggested something, and I'm like, oh, yes, we've actually tried that. That's called this episode. And then she goes, oh, sorry, and what about this? I'd love to see this. We've done that as well. She must be a huge fan. She's jumped on the try before you Die wagon a little bit too late. But also go back and listen to our old episodes because there's some fun, good gear in there too.
Speaker 1: But yeah, we love your suggestions.
Speaker 3: Nonetheless, let's let's us get back to hitting our straps now live, because you don't need any more serious gear from us. We spotted something very strange O McGain Joe on the weekend, didn't Oh my goodness. So I want to give a bit of context to this first, because you need the kind of situational experience. So Eliza and I were at a shopping center, and there's a wall worse in that shopping center. I had done my shop and Eliza was sitting out at some tables and chairs.
Speaker 1: Now to put it into context, this has.
Speaker 3: A bakery and news agency, a sandwich shop, a coffee shop, and there was some sort of tables and chairs sitting outside that we didn't really know if they were with a restaurant or not. So you just kind of sat down because it was sort of a food court sort of, but I don't know. They was sort of outside of this wall. But anyway, you need that context for what I'm about to tell you. So I collect Eliza from the table after I've done my shop, and we proceed to exit the shopping center, when out of the corner of my eye at one of these tables was a middle aged gentleman sitting there making himself a rap, like a bread rap.
Speaker 1: And what a wonderful idea.
Speaker 3: I mean, it was a weekend, so you can probably be at home doing that as well as his lunch break on it. This is the thing, but also it was this isn't nine thirty in the morning.
Speaker 1: Just to put into context, it gets even more A bacon and egg wrap.
Speaker 3: I'm about to tell you what was in the rap, which will I actually see this?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Oh, this is seriously bizarre.
Speaker 3: So the man opens a packet of sakar tar rice crackers and starts putting them in his rap. So you've got a bread wrap and then he's got crunchy sarkatars, sarkatars or skatars whatever. Then with the contents of a can of four bean mix. He opens a can of four bean mix, pops it in, and then puts some chili powder on top. I literally could not tide my confusion my face just like and I think we stopped in our tracks. I think I stopped, just passed himself, wasn't super obvious and was just staring at this guy.
Speaker 1: Being like, what in God's name are you doing?
Speaker 3: You said, oh my god, you won't believe what I just saw, and I said, don't tell me, save it for the podcast.
Speaker 1: But but I feel like, did you say he put blueberries in it? Absolutely?
Speaker 3: I just said, oh, man put blueberries in his wrap, and I said save it, okay, No blue bees?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: So it was beans, chili powder, crushed sakha tars in a rap in a bread. No, not that I saw maybe he got something out of his bag of tricks, you know, like his Mary Poppins's.
Speaker 1: Bag of tricks.
Speaker 3: After but I then felt so awkward because I was just like I literally could not stop looking at this guy. And I was like, surely you can like go home and make you rap, or like go.
Speaker 1: To the car.
Speaker 3: I don't think we should rap shame him. It's okay, he just wanted to rap.
Speaker 1: But or like a park or like what you think he should have done in his car parked and done it.
Speaker 3: You might not have had such an absurd combination of foods to put in a rap.
Speaker 1: It is, but do you know some people just don't care. I think about it.
Speaker 3: You know, when you're in a workplace and someone wheps out the stinkiest food and they're constantly using the microphone for their microphone microw for their stinkiest food, and then.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just people who eat weird things. But I don't look at them and judge them. I think good on you.
Speaker 3: Because I always hear about kids telling stories about how at school they felt shamed. It's certain like lunch box shame, like lunchblox shames, but it's often families that, like you know, are from a certain ethnicity and they felt shamed at school, and I hate that, So I think everyone should be able to eat what they want. But having said that, I wouldn't bring a really stinky meal into a workplace. And I don't know that i'd be sitting in a public food court making a really weird rap because I think people would be judging me, But I appreciate people who don't care to be.
Speaker 1: Honestood on him.
Speaker 3: I just was so gobsmack because I've never seen anything like it in my life, and I think for me, it's not the making of the wrap, it's just the ingredients that went into I've just never ever seen anything like Suckatar's in a wrap.
Speaker 1: Like, don't you usually use sukatar.
Speaker 3: As the vehicle for the deeple or whatever and then the wrap as the vehicle.
Speaker 1: You don't usually put a vehicle in a vehicle. Yeah, you never see multi vehicle no lunches. And also I am a stinky lunch bringer.
Speaker 3: Wait, actually, multi vehicle lunches are a thing like some people put hot chips, which are a vehicle for source, etcetera in burgers and stuff. Yeah, but that vehicle on vehicle that's more common though it is more common. I'm a stinky I'm a stinky lunch bringer. I do tunn I do boiled eggs. I do all have no shame. You're like, this is what I want, this is part of my health regime, so suck it up around me people.
Speaker 1: Remember.
Speaker 3: I even went so far as to remember we were in Italy and I stole boiled eggs from the buffet breakfast at one of our hotels and we were catching a train that day.
Speaker 1: I put them in my bag and then we'll.
Speaker 3: See, you can get a train station waiting for the next one, and I whit them mountains, start appealing them to fying.
Speaker 1: And that was about four hours later as well, mind you, and it was hot, like that's horrific, and I was fine, you just got to get that protein.
Speaker 3: And you know, but this got me thinking about people who make or have weird concoctions or food combinations. Like you know, when people go to the movies and they bring like their own hot roast chicken into the movies.
Speaker 1: Have you seen that before. I've seen people walking in with a bag of hot roast chicken from poles or woolies and they will just sit there eating the chicken.
Speaker 3: I feel like there's rules now with movies that you can't do that, but I also putting it.
Speaker 1: In your handbag. It's sorry.
Speaker 3: You can't bring out a hot chicken and start beavering down on a hot chicken that stinks it and it gets everywhere and their hands a it. That's that's too far. Bring your own palm, but that's too far. I like hot chook, same, but I'm not going to be eating mung and down on a hot chook in a movie. That's absolutely something I would do. But also remember we as kids would have tomato sauce on everything. I used to dip cucumber sticks in tomato sauce like you still to this day have ebowryething with tomato sauce. I can't have any type of egg, like every egg has to be with tomato sauce, including keishe, et cetera. I can't have a sauceless kiche. But yeah, I'm but I'm condiment central Mayo, Aoli, hollandaise, Burnet's dressing.
Speaker 1: Give it to me now.
Speaker 3: But to give this some sort of context of how much of a condiment queen you are, she on a salad will put so much vinegar on that she gets to the bottom of the salad and no word of a light. Half of the bowl is filled with vinegar and she just drinks.
Speaker 1: Like a soup. I have salad with my dressing. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I also like weird combos like peanut, butter and vegamite together. But do yourself a favor and try that if you haven't already.
Speaker 1: A score, Joe, So I feel like I don't. That's not that much weird.
Speaker 3: I mean I put weird things in, like I put abo in smoothies or cottage cheese. I make into like chocolate mouse to give me. You know, I like high protein things I use. I really love the combination of sweet and savory together. Remember we used to go to Pizza Hut as kids, and we used to have like the pizza and stuff first, and then you'd go, I'd go have the ice cream, and then I'd get garlic bread and like dip the garlic bread in the ice cream.
Speaker 1: Yum. I've never seen you do that. That is heavily dead, said Line. Okay, I just why would I make that up? What a strange thing to make a great question.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you one last one, and I haven't done this, I think since we've been living together, because it was more of a hangover situation. So this is when I lived with my housemate Claire mostly, So can I just guess is it eating? Is it getting macas at night and then eating it in the morning cold?
Speaker 1: But I've done that.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's just that's just typical, that's not strange. So I would this is I'd come home drunk and it would be me thinking I'm not gonna get McDonald's because I'm going to try and be healthy, and so I'd come home and I'd be like, oh my god, but I've got nothing in the house. So I'd get chili tuona account of chili Tuona. Put it in a sauce with baked beans and grated cheese, and you stir and some chili flakes and you stir it all together, and it's like this Fonda.
Speaker 1: That is rank.
Speaker 3: And I tell you why that's so rank, because you're probably gonna throw it up. And it is a concoll that, but it's an easy concoction to if you feel sick to It's not like a chunky bready. I'm not going there because we said we weren't going to be gross this episode. But my housemate would come home after her night out and I'd be sitting on the kitchen floor, leaning up against the oven, eating this concoction out of a giant sauceman, and I'd be looking up at her with drug googly glazed possive eyes, and I'd be like, do you have a vi.
Speaker 1: Beans? And she'd be like, I'm good with my macas. Thanks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you may as well just have got macns, to be honest with you, because that's probably the same amount of unhealthiness. One weird one that my friend at work does, so she has either orange juice with cereal because she doesn't like milk all. She'll put milk in the cereal, but she eats it with a fork so that she doesn't actually really have to taste the milk, and the milk's days in the bottle, but she still gets the cereal.
Speaker 1: Why doesn't she do it with water just to moisten the cereals? That's just that's just rank.
Speaker 3: Well, she doesn't like milk, I know, But can you please dm us your weird concoctions and we'll try them or we'll talk about them. Can you also let us know if your mother has made you coke chicken. Our mom one night when we were both living in Adelaide made us coke chicken, which is literally what it sounds like, Coca cola in chicken and it goes in the oven. I don't know where she got that from, but we've never let her live it down.
Speaker 1: I think I like cheese.
Speaker 3: It was like a coddled what's that direct, spider. It was like a spider chicken, A chicken spider, a chicken spider.
Speaker 1: Yes, please let me.
Speaker 3: Know any weird combinations of food or even stuff that we can try. If you send us through stuff, we'll try some of these concoctions.
Speaker 1: We might even do it for ourday.
Speaker 3: Fun.
Speaker 1: That'll be a new little situation.
Speaker 3: Try the line, shall we? Let's try the line? Now, we play some audio, a line or a quote.
Speaker 1: I said it right this time.
Speaker 3: I've been saying croute from a reality TV show and we have to guess the next line. So we've still got no changes in the scores. Eliza to me one, I'm telling you, I reckon. I'm coming good this week. Yeah, I reckon, I am too bullshit. I just know a little bit about this situation. That's happening, So I sort of bub me it a bit. But our producers have given us the heads up, so what this is about? So they've picked the audio we're about to hear, which is from Farmer Wants a Wife Season fifteen, which is on air at the moment.
Speaker 1: So this is Brianna. She was matched with Farmer Jared.
Speaker 3: This is a snippet from their first interaction, which made a few headlines in April.
Speaker 1: Let's hear the audio.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the page family.
Speaker 3: What does Brianna say next? Okay, I actually saw this scene, did you. Yeah, I haven't watched this at all far More Once a Wife? Yeah, no, but I just read I think I've read about it on Daily Mail or something. So you don't know what happens or you do sort of no, yeah, I know the kind of story ish this is. This is maybe my worst nightmare, this scenario. But the good thing with our surname Pashki, Yes, it's very unique, it's rare, it's different, and we rarely run into someone we know with that surname.
Speaker 1: And we've only got three cousins, so like, mind you, they're a different surname.
Speaker 3: And then our mum's maid name is different but that's also not that common, so I just don't think there's a chance that we're going to run into a relative.
Speaker 1: And also we don't date, so it's fine.
Speaker 3: But we've met maybe one or two people randomly with our surname across our entire lives.
Speaker 1: And that was in handoff.
Speaker 3: Was to just the German little village in the Adelaide Hills, the German Llage because it's a German name from way back when. Apparently, have you been to Germany?
Speaker 1: No? I haven't you to Berlin. And I'll tell you what. I'm not being a smart ass. Their sausage, their sausage, what is it? Is it Kransky? Is it?
Speaker 2: They?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 1: Isn't it? I don't know.
Speaker 3: They do a good sausage, Okay, a good Maybe it's Bratwest brattwist Oh no, no, anyway, they're yummy, a sausage, good sausage.
Speaker 1: So so they are worried that they're related.
Speaker 3: So she'll I'll do my line first. So what does Brianna say next? The Page family? Wait, I'm related to the Page family. I think it's something along those lines. Yeah, mine's sort of similar. I've gone, wait, are we related? Because I've also got a lot of family and coughs harbor by the name of page is page your surname too? Okay, you've overdone it, overkill, but let's see, let's hear exactly the line.
Speaker 1: I'm Paige.
Speaker 3: Who's your mom and dad?
Speaker 1: Lisa and Brent, per.
Speaker 3: Na, that's not that's but we were in the book, but we weren't on the page. Yeah, I just needed to make mine a little bit shorter. But we got the crux of it, we got the crucks. We're edging further towards the next point. I hate first dates with the passion. That is why you'll never see me on a dating show. Well, I just hate dates in general. So imagine going on a show where that's just all you're doing. Date date dating. More than anything, I get really nervous me too. I know people who go on multiple dates a week because they desperately want to meet someone.
Speaker 1: My nervous system is just not cut out for it.
Speaker 3: But also, don't those people actually enjoy it? Because I enjoy nothing about it. People say, oh, but like, what's the worst thing that can happen? And you have a funny story to tell, or that you make a friend or whatever I'm like true, and honestly, I would rather spend my time at home watching Netflix than going on a day and meeting someone new and potentially making a new friend. I've got enough friends. And that's not to say I've got heaps and heaps of friends. I'm not making myself like your one friend justin I like my one friend, I like my sister Lasa and no, but yeah, I truly couldn't think of anything worse. I'd rather do anything else. But what I want to remind you is that you don't want to go out in general, full stop.
Speaker 1: So I think it's just multi layered.
Speaker 3: I like going out to breakfast and to coffee and to I just don't like going out out to really social not really a people person at this point in life. You do sound like a big Grench because I don't need to meet new friends. I don't want to meet new people.
Speaker 1: For me, it's just.
Speaker 3: This idea of being in a situation where that person is there for a romantic purpose, and and it scares me so much, the idea of me not being into it and then being into.
Speaker 1: It or vice versa.
Speaker 3: And it's also quite scary to think about what they're thinking of you, because really it's an interview, Like your first date is the first impression. You are just sitting there being like do I like this person? Do I like what they're about? Do I like what they look like? And ooh, imagine like that's what we're thinking about the opposite person. Obviously they're thinking that about us too, and it's Oh, there's also such a big risk of you walk in and you know within one minute that you are not interested and you don't even want to be their friend, Like it's not even a.
Speaker 1: Pleasant scenery, and you have to sit there.
Speaker 3: I would sit there because I don't want to be rude. I give myself a two hour you have to be there for two hours. But also, all of these dates these days are mostly off apps, right, Yeah, So another big fear of mine is that you're meeting someone who's off an app and then they say to you you're not who you say you are, or you know you lied, or you're not what I was expecting. That hasn't happened to me, but I mean things have been dead in the water after a first date that I've so I know then that they just weren't happy with what they got kind of thing. I'm trying to think if I've ever actually had a second date from an app. No, I've never been on a first date from an app. Might have all just come about from people recommending or whatever. And you've never been on a second date with anyone. I'm trying to think that you were in a sort of weird relationship when you were younger, but that was I don't even even though you're not, we don't really counting. Yeah, but since then, you guys weren't dating at that age, were you. You're not going to dinners and stuff. I genuinely cannot even remember. It was more so like going over to his house. Yeah, but yeah, I don't know that I've had a second date. God, that says something about me, obviously. I really feel even worse.
Speaker 1: But you don't try because they know. But I tried when on a date.
Speaker 3: I don't sit there and be likeugh, I tried on an actual date, and I'm a nice person, so why don't they like me? Can't answer that question. If I knew the answer to that, i'd be going on multiple dates.
Speaker 1: When was your last first date? Do you think?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I truly I couldn't tell you pre COVID. Mine was a year ago with yeah mine, Yeah, and I just mounted word a name to live who. This guy ended up being an absolute douche lord. But that was and that was enough to put me off for life. But my bad dates always involved me getting too nervous and over drinking. So I had a particularly bad one in COVID.
Speaker 1: So in Melbourne, the rules were really strict.
Speaker 3: You had a five kilometer radius that you had to stay within. You had curfews, no guests were allowed inside your house. Everything was closed restaurants, cafes, et cetera. So you'd meet people in the park. You weren't allowed tabooze in the park. They made I think all the park's dry zones, so you'd smuggle wines in picnic baskets and you know, drink bottles and things like that. Anyway, I met this guy from an app at a park, and this park was within walking distance of my house and his house. I thought he'd walked because we had to stay within this five kilometer radius.
Speaker 1: So you said, all your dating apps to just five kilometers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And we each smuggled some bottles of wine and we had a few ribles, some.
Speaker 1: Bottles bottles of wine. Did you anyway.
Speaker 3: We get to the end of the day and he asks if I want to lift home, and I said, what the hell. We've just down two bottles of wine within two hours because you had to be home by certain times, so you're doing all these.
Speaker 1: Dates really quickly.
Speaker 3: I was like, you can't drive, and he said no, I only had like half a glass over those two hours. I drove here, I didn't walk. You drank the two bottles of wine. Am I God? I realized I was absolutely obliterated, and I was mortified, and I hadn't even noticed. I got a message the next day saying, I think we're on a different wave.
Speaker 1: Oh kill me. I just get so old.
Speaker 3: I remember this because you came in and spoke to me that night, and I remember being like, oh my god, you are coming home from this date, Like what was what sort of state was he in?
Speaker 1: No, he was driving exactly, but that's what I was.
Speaker 3: But I've done non alcoholic first dates to prove to myself I can. My last first date a year ago was when I was not drinking. But yeah, I'm just a nervous wreck and I don't like it. And yes, I worked through it with my psychologists everyone.
Speaker 1: But isn't that anxiety?
Speaker 3: What's worse the anxiety of making a fool of yourself on the actual date or the anxiety of just pushing through not drinking so night. Because to be honest, if I went on a first date with someone and they got obliterated drunk, I'd be like, it's disgusted, not want to see them. You can maybe do that on third day onwards. Well, actually that this take me back to that date that I had where I got so drunk day I vomited at this guy's house and he like actually literally pushed me to the curb, physically pushed me to the curb. So maybe third dates too soon, but you really really need to get.
Speaker 1: Obliterated driver, But if you accidentally.
Speaker 3: Do that, you wait to at least they know you first, and I know that it might just be like a oh god, my my first date year is just awkward stuff.
Speaker 1: Like I remember going on this date and it was someone.
Speaker 3: All of my awkward dates actually come recommended by this lady that I used to work with that was like this guy's great, this guy's great, and.
Speaker 1: They were all absolute duds turds. So first one was a COVID.
Speaker 3: One two and we met at the Tan the Botanic Gardens here in Melbourne and we did a lap and it was just so awkward during COVID because this was the point where you couldn't actually sit down, remember you wanted to lay to even sit down, and didn't have to be within like have keep one meter distance before another.
Speaker 1: I don't remember that, but I first.
Speaker 3: Of all, it was so walk I just didn't know what to do with my hands when you like, when I'm walking around. I was just like, and I don't think I had pockets since I'm like, did we're holding a coffee to him? No, we were, because I don't think I don't know if the coffee plays on anyway, we weren't doing coffee. He worked for some big service station gas company and literally spoke about that the whole entire date, and I was just like, I'm a celebrity, get me out of here.
Speaker 1: It was terrible.
Speaker 3: Then my other one and we never spoke to each other again after that, so we were both on the same page. He probably didn't love the fact that I was like, probably speaking about the Kardashians the whole time, you know, very different wavelengths.
Speaker 1: The other one was, Oh, this poor guy.
Speaker 3: We went on a date at this rooftop and we're sitting outside and it was about a thirty eight degree day and he just spent the whole day profusely no sweating, and he was like getting his water cup and just like oh no, tapping his head with his water cup because he.
Speaker 1: Was so hot. And he kept making jokes about the sweat and his poor thing was like sweating through his shirt.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: I felt so bad for him.
Speaker 3: But then when he started talking about the fact that he wanted to live in a hut in the wilderness for the rest of his life, I was like, yeah, no deal. So they were my two sort of awkward scenarios. I had a friend that met a bloke at the pub and the bloke goes, no, no, don't order a drink, we just need some glasses, and he pulled out a goon bag from his backpack.
Speaker 1: Oh my. And another is that like a stingy thing. He just didn't want to pay for a drink or kill me.
Speaker 3: And then another mate met a guy at a bus slash restaurant at dinner time and she hadn't eaten because she thought they were having a meal, but she wasn't quite sure, but she brought it up. She said, you know, are we going to get some food? And the guy goes, oh goodness, no, eating's cheating, like as he no, we want to get pissed and if you eat, that's cheating and it won't work. And she was like, this is rank. I mean, I'm a cooker in my own ride. Fifty percent of my dates. As I said, I'm my fault when they go wrong. But god, there are some odd units out there. I know, I know, but oh my god, when you asked me when my last first date was, it was literally in covid before I reckon it was like twenty eighteen, seventy years ago. I was doing a lap of the tannic Covid. Oh yes, yeah, six years ago. Anyway, send us your bad date stories. We'll keep you anonymous. But shit, we love a bad date story. Please, and it will also make us feel steel better, much better. We're not just rejects alone. This Thursday, we'll be back in your ears with another try. We're trying hot matte strong pilates, no dunker, no dunker that means no thanks in German.
Speaker 1: Because we're German, because German me no like you. The athletic tries.
Speaker 3: But it's it's it's I think you'll enjoy it, that's all I said.
Speaker 1: We'll see. I'm not good with heat and Eliza any form of exercise. So put the two made in hell, put the two of those things together, and it's going to be a super enjoyable time. All right. Well, you know where to find out on Instagrammaizer in Liberty.
Speaker 3: Try before you die, wherever you get your podcasts, and we shall see you on Thursday or in German Thursday, Oh my god, that's not Germany.
Speaker 2: Before you die.