Speaker 1: So we heard this from Left Hook in the John Hughes mg rumorphile.
Speaker 2: Rumor has it that the Boxing WA's boxing rink has been stolen from the Croatian Club in North from Mantle. The ring was in a tandem trailer and is about six meters long. This ring can't be sold as it's easily recognized. Jeff Patterson is from the Boxing w organization.
Speaker 1: He's the president there.
Speaker 2: Jeff, good morning. What's happened?
Speaker 1: I think my Mills and KL thirty first on May we went to pick up the one of the guys mean to pick up the ring of the weekend and it's a seven meter long checker plates. It's like a Polish silver and when we arrived there it was it was gone and been taken and it's like someone in the BT there's the BT fifty who've got the video footage, which will we we've gotten now, but they've got some lot I think reflectors on the plates. But the vehicle would have gone out is it like three minutes to six in the morning on the Saturday morning, So it's gone down stilling the highway somewhere. So I don't know what they're going to do with it. It's more they wouldn't have realized the boxing ring. They're not said that. I believe they're looking because of the trailer.
Speaker 2: So it was ten days ago so and still no sign of it.
Speaker 1: Well they're just going through now. We've only got the footage yesterday. We've only just found out that was missing. Wow, So on the weekend. Yeah, that's right. So it's going to be pretty hard to hide. I mean something that he's got, you know, small midget cars or dirt bikes to be using for, but really the registration to take it off the road and try and get it put over the pets. Pretty vehicle.
Speaker 2: So, Jeff, we heard on the rumor itself that amateur boxing wouldn't be able to continue with that the ring. Is that correct?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've got people we've got all over the place. We've got we're borrying one of the guys in the James only for Pathway promotions. They've hung up and they've got given us a whisper competing this weekend and sour the town hall. So we've got people don't ring to borrow this weekend and some safe for right, they're giving us a high truck.
Speaker 2: Okay, well that's something that's something, but hopefully someone could knows where it is. They might have seen a line around somewhere.
Speaker 1: So it's pretty big.
Speaker 2: It is big, I can tell by that. Just while you're here, someone said, why is it called a boxing ring when it's square?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's an odd thing. This is the ring. I don't know that one, so.
Speaker 2: I know the answer though someone else gave us the answer.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, if it was circular, you couldn't go go to your corner. It's boxing job, glad. Jeff good On made go back. If anyone spots it, then obviously called crime stoppers or ring us and we'll put them onto you. Jeff.
Speaker 1: I'm sure they find it. It would be pretty hard to hide. It's pretty noticeable, seven meters long. So no, it's so great support so far.
Speaker 2: Thanks guys, Thanks Jeff good On, you