S1: Hi everyone. Welcome to the Monday edition of Mark My Words Story time and Your questions. We Love Mondays podcast after a big weekend of footy. Hello, Emily.
S2: Hello, Marcus.
S1: Hello, piggy.
S2: Hello, Levi.
S1: Boys, I want to take you back to your football career. First grade football. And I want you in story time today to let us know the moment in your career where you said, ah, dear, I'm playing first grade, the welcome to first grade moment where you were absolutely rocked by a veteran who gave you yours and what was going through your head while you were looking up at the sky. Uh, we all know the guys who trained the house down, but who was the one teammate who, uh, lived on meat pies, hated the gym, put zero effort into training, but was completely untouchable on game two.
S2: Different topics here.
S1: All those different things. So we want we want to know we're going to just have a little.
S2: Bit of spitball. You want a spitball? Well, what you're welcome to first. Well, I played I played my first grade debut in 87. Was Against the Dogs of War.
S1: Can I interrupt for a sec? Yep. How many people in rugby league history do you reckon? Probably. Say to the story. To this day, my welcome to first grade moment was the day that m g lined me up and clocked me.
S2: I know two people who. Who said that? Really? Billy Moore said that? Really? And I think when he said it as well. Why? Because I played him in Perth and I said, kick that chubby bloke. But also at the end of my career, at the start of. Oh yeah. And like and, you know, things would have changed. But he was a great competitor.
S1: What was yours? MJ? Sorry.
S2: Um, I played against the Dogs of War. Uh, in 1987. They had Peter Kelly, Peter Tunks, Billy Johnson, or Mark Bugden, one of the two. Um, in the second row was Gillespie, Lang Blacklock. Jeez, they're just the best people in the centers. I had Farrah and Mortimer. And they were. And you know what? I got through it unscathed. I thought, that's wow. Dogs of war. The second game was against Rabbitohs at Redfern and I got the absolute shit bashed out of me. Can I guess all of them? Oh really? All of them. Les Davidson. David Boyle. Boyle. Chisholm. Uh. What was Boyle like? Full on. Oh, mate. Mate. He was my trainer. I got bashed, I got bashed, really? And I went, what the fuck is this game like after playing the first game, you go because it was a build up. I was 19 and everyone's going, man, you know, you're you've got to be careful to put him. Like I was saying to Tim Sheens, where's your your duty of care with this this kid playing against the dogs of war man like and and that was okay. The the worst hit I got in that game was against Chris Mortimer. He hit me high and I thought, oh you know. But then the next week after I'm feeling bulletproof in the second or third tackle, I got tackled by one of them, the South Sydney pack. And then they just all laid into me, really. I played three runs that game. I shit myself, I went too hard. Fucking fuck. I'm not playing that shit again. Almost. I almost want to give it up. Nah, but I mean, I was, but that's when you learn a lot. Such a big contrast from the first week. I'm going. How easy is this? Yeah. You know, I'm getting the papers. I'm. I'm. Yeah. Means you have to ride the old buck, the young, whatever they call them. Yep. Um, and then and then the publicity got to my head and I played the second week against the Rabbitohs at Redfern Oval and got the best out of me.
S1: Alright, can I throw another question at you off the back of that. Yeah. So you're welcome to first grade moment. Do you remember your first grade debut and what were you like in the sheds before kick off?
S2: Um, I of course you remember it. You remember your first grade debut because it only happens once. Um, you remember I remember being at training thinking that I can't believe I'm playing with these blokes, you know, Alexander and Izzard and um Geoff Gerard um and Roy Simmons and, and you run out on the field and you go, wow, this is just surreal. Um, and I was always, I was always pretty nervous in the dressing room before a game, no matter what it was. Um, I got worse as I got older. Because I think you lose. You realize that you're losing your powers. Um, there's only this kind of window of 5 or 6 years where you're, you're in the zone. And when you get outside of that, um, window, you kind of, you second guess yourself a little bit. Then you start to think, well, I've got to do something different. Maybe get pumped up a little bit differently, try a different drink before a game. Or I got a vitamin B shot just to, you know, get me going. And, but, um, I was okay before my debut because I was surrounded by guys who I knew would look after me. But as I got older, the more you play first grade, the more you know how hard this game is and the more nerves. You know, I was never one of them guys. I could never play. Every time I play a night game, I could never sleep through the day. Really never ever, ever slept right. And I never played many night games besides origin or not even semi semis were always 3:00. Yeah. So most of my games at 3 p.m., um, on a Saturday or Sunday. Yeah. But when I come back from Perth in 1987, played for Penrith, who were playing a lot of night games, you know, and I remember me and Tony were roommates. Tony. Yeah. And he'd be snoring and I'm there going, oh fuck. For three hours man. I'm just nervous energy was that. But yeah, it just changes. But no, I wasn't that nervous.
S1: I yeah, right.
S2: I love I was, I was I was nervous when Marvin made his first grade debut. Were you oh my goodness.
S1: Because you I remember you. I remember seeing a clip. You got pretty emotional talking about like when he first got named to make his debut. Yeah. So what were you like when he made what? Just watching on in the stands and everything.
S2: Yeah, we drove down. We got we got bus fulls and we had shirts on and we had family members. We had friends. And I kind of rocked up to the game thinking, this is happening. Like my baby, you know, he's, he's my youngest boy who's, he's playing first grade. And you see so many of it happened to other mates of yours and ex teammates, ex ex opponents. And when it happens to you, it's just all surreal.
S1: Were you a blubbering mess on game day?
S2: You would have been for sure, I remember I, we met at the Point Tavern, had about six beers. Calm you down. Yeah. But then I had like. Then we got stuck in traffic. I had to go to the toilet. There was a bin on the on the bus, so I had to straight in.
S1: Yes.
S2: And my wife's going, you dirty bastard! What are you doing?
S1: Did you get to give him give him a big hug at the at full time?
S2: Well, um. Ivan, let us in the dressing room after the game. Oh, yeah. We got a photo at home. Um, with all. All of us around. Yeah. It was. That's unreal.
S1: I remember, I remember when K Dik Diks made his debut and I remember him walking to the, I think it was the northern end of Shark Park and his dad was there. His grandfather was there who also played and his two brothers. And they were all just blubbering.
S2: That's so good.
S1: That's so beautiful. Yeah. And just like on the topic of the debut, you know what I love about the modern day, um, access we have to plays when they film the coach telling them they're going to make their debut and ringing the parents. That's so good to see.
S2: I love it.
S1: So good.
S2: It's a great insight, isn't it? Yeah. So good to see. It's unreal.
S1: All right Peg, your turn to shine.
S2: Um, first grade debut.
S1: Mhm.
S2: I got 27 minutes off the bench playing at Shark Park again. I was playing for the Dragons. Um, there was none of the stuff that we've just spoken about. Like I literally my mum and dad got two tickets behind the goalpost because it was an away game and like, nothing was done. It wasn't. Yeah. No, I'm not trying to say like it wasn't special. Does that. Yeah. It was special for me, but it wasn't like the big extravaganza. There is these days when kids and obviously there's a lot more to do because of social media and all those sorts of things. But I just remember Andrew Farah because it was round one. Andrew Farah told me a week and a half before the game that I was going to play. He's like, mate, you're going to make your debut. I'm going to play off the bench. And I was nowhere near playing. It was Nathan Brown. I don't know if you remember the story. Nathan Brown hurt his neck and never played again after he was hurt. 2001 in a trial against the Bulldogs at the Showground. And, um. And then Andrew Farah the next few days, once browny found out that out he'd never play again. Came and grabbed me and said, mate, you're going to be my next hooker. You're going to make your debut. So I ended up getting 27 minutes. Well against the Sharkies scored two tries.
S1: On.
S2: Debut. Yeah. Stop it. Yeah. Shit. I ran about a meter for both.
S1: Just like you were famous for the piggy bank.
S2: For the little barge over scoring your career. Uh, 30, 40, 40 or 50? Yeah, 40. 50. Very hard to stop from a meter out. But but, you know, when you were just telling your story about your first week, it was so similar to what happened to me because as I just said, you came on 27 minutes. We beat the sharks pretty convincingly. So same thing. Go back in the Shark Park, reporters everywhere, two stories. You're thinking you're all that. And then I think it was a few weeks later we played the Broncos at the um. It was called ANZ Stadium. Remember the one with the athletics track? I hated that place. Yeah. And I'm like Lockyer sailor to Kiri on the wings like mate if you went through like talus. Tony Carroll, Web seven as ever. Like just star studded. Well, they won the comp in 2000 and I was playing them in 2001. And I remember running the ball getting like the smashed out of me, playing it and just going, what the fuck am I doing here? I know, and I saw all those guys in the defensive line and I'm just like, no, no, no, I shouldn't be. Isn't it funny how when you were saying it, I was like reliving the exact same moments? It wasn't the second or third game. Forget when it was, but it was early in the year and I was like, I shouldn't be with these guys. Like, these are men. I'm just a boy. And, um, and that was it really that that was my welcome to first grade moment when I was like, Holy shit.
S1: It's funny you say that. Like I, we called the Souths game last Friday, the two Fridays ago because we're we're obviously this comes out on the Monday. Um, I remember Ashton Ward arrived for Souths and I remember looking through the binoculars going, this, that can't be a player like. But it had all the suit. Oh that's Ashton. Yeah mate. There's nothing of.
S2: Him of it. Yeah.
S1: Like these these little blokes that are nothing of them that go out there and play in the NRL these days. Unbelievable.
S2: Yeah.
S3: The game is the game has morphed. Um we used to be at school games you know we used to look forward to a game of footy after school and we'd all be in the in science lab doing our roll call. And the bus would turn up and they'd get off the bus, the opposing team, and you go, well, there's their front rowers. Oh yeah, there's their half.
S2: Yeah.
S3: He looks like a five eight or wing. But now that team gives off the bus. You go, who's the front row or second row or centre? They're like five eights these days. A six foot four.
S2: Yeah.
S3: Halfbacks are six foot three. Yeah. Wingers are either 7 foot or 5 foot one. Like it's just the game.
S2: They're all 100 kilos.
S3: And they're all winners. And the good thing about our game is that no matter how big you are or how small you are, there's a there's a spot for you somewhere. Yeah.
S1: Who's the who's the scariest bloke in the National Rugby League at the moment that you wouldn't want to tackle or come up against because I've got mine. Spencer Leniu.
S2: Fisher-harris for me.
S3: I'd say Payne Haas.
S2: Yeah.
S3: Payne Haas just the just the way he runs beast. Even all the way Stéfano played the other night. Stéfano you took him on. Yeah. Like but you know, there's not many you know.
S2: Yeah. You'd still take him on. I know that you're. I know what you're thinking. You're thinking I'd still take him on. Just won't go down swinging. One set.
S3: One set one more set of defence. One more of attack just to get out of my system.
S2: No d no d.
S1: Just that other.
S3: That.
S1: That other point that I raised.
S2: Yeah.
S1: Did you, did you play with or against any of the blokes who sort of didn't. Well I know.
S3: See we played in an era where we, our coaches would encourage us to go to the pub on a Thursday. Yeah. You know, um.
S1: But like bad, bad trainers, drinkers, smokers.
S3: But but everyone, everyone, I wasn't professional professional. So they all worked. So but I'll tell you a guy who you wouldn't expect in the off season when we used to go party, um, this guy could party with the best of them and then be the last one up drinking and, you know, back at his house usually, and he'd be sweeping the floors to keep us out. And then we'd go into a time trial the next day and he'd break club records. It was Brandy, really. Brandy was a freak of nature. Yeah, like just the way, like we do a 2.5 time trial, um, every, every off season. And sometimes we do it 4 or 5 times just to make sure everyone's at the same. I think backs had to beat nine minutes, forwards had to beat ten. Um and Brandy would do he, we'd be out all night that you know, I think one one year we, we trained um was it New Year's Eve maybe we know we trained New Year's Day and he was out New Year's Eve. We were out together, New Year's Eve and we're all partying and I don't think we even slept. We just, you know, and we went and done a time trial at the Hale Oval Cricket Oval, 2.56 laps of that. He done bare feet. He done in bare feet. No lap blokes. Look at this fucker.
S2: He's been out all night.
S3: The other guys were saying I'm going. Yeah, this fucking ten minutes behind him. Like just a freak of nature. Like he's just a. And like he. But like, through the season, you'd never see him. You know, he'd be he's one of the most dedicated players you would see. But, um, yeah, he was, he was a brand new breed. I was a freak man.
S1: You know, the, the, the best I've seen that loves a party and there's like more fat on a chip. Your mate Anthony Minichiello.
S2: Oh, yeah. But he's very selective. Like, wow.
S3: He is brand.
S2: New seven days a week. He's good, good, good. And then he might have one.
S1: Oh, when he lets his hair down.
S2: Don't worry. I've been with him on many occasions over the years.
S1: Gold coast, every, every every December. No. Every November least. Clubs. Australia. Conference. Levi we're going out tonight. I said, mate, I got MC the whole thing, mate. He'll end up, he'll come and sit with me at breakfast. I said, have you been to bed? Nope. Nope.
S3: Well, that's good, that's good.
S2: Uh, I've got I've got a story for you. This is, uh. When did this happen? 2002. 2003. I got stitched up big time. Right. So, um, back then, in the early 2000, they used to name Australian Train on squad and it'd be about 40 or 50.
S3: So at the end of the season, you.
S2: Mean in the season. Yeah. And it'd be like, you know, each week as you got knocked out. Yeah. I got, I got named in one of those train on squads. Right. So, you know, obviously the usual blokes were there. Barrett, Gasnier, Riles Cooper yep. Cam Timmons, Brisbane boys. But but for the Dragons. Oh, sorry. Sorry. That was when I was there. Yeah. All those blokes all been in. I'd never been in anything like that. Got named in the train on squad. So I get told that we got a meet and greet. I think it might have been on a Friday morning. Right. For for training. But just a meet and greet won't be out on the Thursday night news. Will remember this The Thursday night was the Footy Show reviews. Remember they used to do them. Where you going? I did some of the players perform. Yeah everything like that. So riles Gasnier, Riddell were in the Beatles. Pretty sure it's the Beatles, right? Um, and we've performed on the Saturday night and then there's obviously an after party.
S3: Yep.
S2: So everyone gets on, you know what they're like. Everyone has a drink before it, like there's a practice in the afternoon and then you do it on that night. Everyone's on the drink and I'm saying to the boys, boys, I can't, I can't have a drink like. And Gaz and Rosie like, nah, nah, you'll be sweet, mate. You'll be sweet. Like it'll be fine. So anyway, we go out all night like massive one. I turn up to Sydney football Stadium, hung like, hung like you wouldn't believe. With Gazz and Rosie in the car. We carpooled together from Saint George Leagues club. So I get there and find out we're training what. We're getting flogged And I'm just going, oh no. Chris Anderson. Oops. Chris Anderson was the coach, right? So I look around at old mate Rials and Ghazni and I'm going, you bastard, got me a beauty here. So, rials, he's got a part injury that I don't even know about. He goes into the gym, starts getting on the rower. Gas is one of those blokes that's an absolute freak like brandy that could go out on I and then just train the house down. Poor old pig. Right. Poor old. I was horrendous, right. It hasn't. It doesn't finish yet. I was horrendous like and we're doing these um we did a couple of laps around the footy stadium warm up, throw the footy around. I'm thinking fuck, I'm going to get through this. I'm gonna get through it. Then we went out the back. Do you remember where the indoor the outdoor cricket nets were? And I think they're still there. Yeah. Then we went out there for a bit.
S3: Near the.
S2: SCG.
S3: Yeah.
S2: We go out there and I go, oh shit. All the cones.
S3: Which is that.
S2: Kinds of set up tackle bags. So we had to do these Malcolm's, which are like the get downs, get ups, and they got to tackle a bag and you do one for one, two for two. I'm going through doing it anyway. Arses hanging out. I'm awful horrendous. Everything finishes wraps up about an hour right all the boy. There's a heap of boys there. I can't remember who exactly, but Hopper was there and Hopper walks over to me as we're walking off. He goes, hey, pig! Okay, yeah, Hopper. He goes, you can train with me whenever you want. And I go, why? He goes, you're the first person I've ever fucking beaten. I was like, oh no! Eddie Chundering oh no, no, I was horrendous.
S3: Oh, that's a great story. Oh, that's a great story.
S1: Let's get into the questions. Todd's first up. Is it better to tie up $1.2 million in an elite game managing halfback or spread that money evenly across a dominant top tier forward pack. Gentlemen.
S2: Um.
S3: You know more about this than me.
S2: I'd rather spend it on a $1.2 million elite game managing halfback one, because I don't think there's many around. And two, I don't think you're going to get a top tier dominant forward pack for 1.2 million.
S3: No.
S2: Um on. Yeah you're right.
S3: You're right. If there's a $1.2 million halfback on the market, you're getting you got to get him. Yeah.
S2: And you work something out after that.
S3: You build around him.
S2: Yeah. There's there's not many around.
S1: Thank you Todd. Phil, uh, asked the question how much value does a club legend veteran actually bring to a young squad if their physical prime is behind them?
S3: Oh, it's immense. Everything. I think if you if you respect the position you're in, that club legend will be paramount to your success because not only is he playing in the same team as you, he's been there and done it for a long time. And the reason he is a, um, a legend of the club is because he's, been the exact same position you've been in. So the respect that bloke to the fucking end of the world.
S2: Yeah. And they if they're setting the standards for the team and the club's going well and everything, they're so valuable. Sometimes they're more valuable for what they contribute off the.
S3: Off the field.
S2: In the club standards and expectations of the team than what you actually need them for on the field.
S1: Some good questions. Kate's next. Who is the most polarizing player in the game right now? And do they actually deserve the criticism they get from the media?
S3: Polarizing. Polarizing. Polarizing.
S2: What would you put Jerome in that class?
S3: Jerome would be in there.
S2: But I but I personally don't think he's polarizing. I love, I love.
S3: I love Jerome.
S2: I'm I love him, I always have, I think he's a lovely fella and I can't wait for him to.
S3: Bruce Walsh is polarizing.
S2: But again.
S3: I love.
S2: Him. I don't know Reece Walsh, but I've interviewed him over the years and I think he's a great fella. And then I see on social media him and his daughter and everything.
S3: Yeah, yeah.
S2: I think he must be a lovely fella, a great fella. It's hard, isn't it? I hate that polarizing.
S3: Well it is. Well, like. And I think it's when, uh, I remember it's the right for rugby league week. And they used to do a, a poll each year about who's the most overrated player.
S2: Did you write it?
S3: No, I didn't.
S1: Write.
S3: The poll.
S2: No, I mean. Oh the articles.
S3: No I didn't. I wrote a.
S2: Few. The old ghost ones. Yeah. Ghost writers.
S3: I, um. Yeah. The polarizing player. I was yeah.
S1: I got a polarizing person. Who. Michael McGuire.
S2: Mhm. Yeah. Yeah. Imagine you could put.
S3: So I love him.
S2: I love Madge.
S3: All these all these guys were polarizing. I, I, I love him.
S2: It seems that all these guys are polarizing are all very successful as well.
S3: Yeah. And that's why they're polarizing, I suppose.
S1: Don't be successful.
S3: Like, I mean, um, uh, Zac Lomax is polarizing.
S2: Yeah.
S3: Mhm.
S1: Yeah.
S2: He went quiet.
S1: PNG. What? Uh. Anyway.
S2: Yeah. Get him up. I've nearly finished this baby. He's just finished his 9 to 12.
S1: Yeah, it's a great show today too. James, when is it time for a club to admit a rebuild has failed? Exactly how many seasons do you give a coach before you pull the pin? Well, given the Dragons NRL w side is struggling. Piggy your thoughts?
S2: Yeah, we're in a five year plan at the moment. 677667.
S1: Make it ten.
S2: No we're we're in a five year plan. Uh, actually here we go. You're gonna like this one. We've identified key areas that we need to improve.
S1: But didn't you start the season by signing all these internationals and saying, oh, you've got a red hot team, blah, blah, blah.
S2: They're coming next year, next year, next year.
S1: Okay.
S2: Fair enough. Yeah. Just checking they were coming and there's more to come.
S1: Oh well, I'm imploring the NRL auditor to go and look at this man's books. Are you running two books?
S2: Sammy Bremner, where is Sammy?
S1: How many boats have you been giving out in cars.
S2: Girls don't like.
S1: Fishing. Um, Chris does the New South Wales Cup and Queensland Cup currently do enough to prepare halves for the speed of the NRL? Or are we throwing young playmakers to the wolves too early.
S2: Um, I suppose yes and no. It depends on the individual. Um, like I think the young guy who played for the Dragons at the start of the year, Rudy Craig, was maybe a little bit early for him, but some guys like duck to water. Um, you know, at the moment we've seen Joey Walsh who's the rigours of week to week are starting to catch up with him. And yeah. Um, where someone like the guy in Canberra, Sanders is starting to flourish somewhat later in the year. So it depends about the situation you're in. It depends on what kind of make up your team is in at the moment. But um, I think New South Wales Cup and Queensland Cup are there for what they're there for to get players and like players like Blaise Talagi this week he's going back to play in New South Wales Cup. There could be the best thing that happens to his confidence.
S1: You know my bugbear? What my bugbear is, I'd love to be able to weigh in on this, but we don't get to see them unless you're going to a park to go and watch them. I just, I just.
S4: That's another conversation.
S1: I just wish we had an opportunity to see the players rising through the ranks. I agree that we're going to one day be able to see in the NRL. I don't know what the answer is, but I'll just go back to growing up, I used to go watch the three games. I used to go watch the Toyota Cup or Holden Cup, whatever it was called. I used to say, mate, keep an eye on the blond kid. That's Tom Trebevic. You follow his career now? Like, when do we get to see New South Wales Cup? We're at the footy every weekend. We never get to watch it.
S2: Jersey Flegg like we had, I was lucky I grew up, I grew up with only 23 reserve grade and first grade, uh, midday, 130, then 3:00 was first grade. Yeah. Um, and yeah, like if you were at Penrith Park at 12:00 on a Saturday, you'd see all these young kids coming through. Then you'd watch reserve grade, then the crowd. And sometimes you just feel the crowd getting bigger.
S4: They do. Yeah.
S2: And it's just.
S4: Such a it's such a.
S2: Big thing.
S4: To.
S2: Be a young.
S4: Bloke. Yeah.
S2: But now these these New South Wales Cup players are playing in front of 20 people.
S4: Yeah. Like respect I agree I agree. Um can I answer this one as well. Um I think they do do enough as MG just said there, I think New South Wales Cup and Queensland Cup do enough. But I also think it's on the clubs to prepare the halves properly to get them ready for the NRL. And you know, you know the example. I always go back to Tom Dearden when he got thrown in at the Broncos when he was like 19 or 20 or whatever, and they were getting hammered from pillar to post. Like it was obviously way too early for him. But then when he got through his career and then went to the Cowboys, and then they trusted him there and backed him, then he turned into an origin player and it was almost like, it's almost like these halves, they need time. Like there's there's very rare that they can come in at 18 like a Locky Galvin, and that might be a 1 in 40 of the halves or 1 in 50 1 in 100. I don't know what it is, but I think with the young ones they need to bide their time in New South Wales Cup. There's a good example at the moment of a kid called Toby Rodwell who.
S2: Roosters.
S4: The roosters. Yeah, halfback, they reckon he's played. I was talking about him the other day. They reckon he's played about 30 or 40 New South Wales Cup games already like. And I think that's the Roosters going okay at the moment. We've got Sam Walker, but we're getting this kid ready. So when DC and you know, they've also got Hugo Zavala who they've resigned but he's played 40. Yeah 40 or 50 in New South Wales Cup games. That's that's what that's what the Dragons got to do with Kate Reid. And I know that's probably what Dean Young's talking to Kate about is that hey mate you're still 19. You're 20. Like, I know we've signed Metcalfe. I know we've signed Katie Nicholl.
S2: You're next. You're you're next. Yeah yeah yeah.
S4: Yeah. Do you understand.
S2: 100%.
S4: Like you're going to be there.
S2: You probably play just because you haven't played just because you haven't played first grade. After ten New South Wales Cups game. That's not the end of your career.
S4: That's right.
S2: Yeah. No that is that's that um nurturing ground for for first grade footballers.
S4: I reckon if mate, if you said, look you're going to play 40 or 50 games of cup over the first three years, 20 to 23, but then you're going to play ten years in the NRL. What do you.
S2: Do. You take that.
S4: Take it every.
S2: Day. Every day.
S4: Yeah.
S2: So well said.
S1: Just before we wrap up I wasn't looking through you piggy. But what's been very off putting recording this podcast today is that alongside you there's a whole heap of books. Finding home. A User's guide to the mind. Average at best. White mountain tight lines. The shut ins and 138 dates which, out of interest. Which of those are you reading?
S4: They're all mine. I've just finished them. I just brought them in for everyone.
S2: I would say then once I'd go a user's guide to the mine.
S4: Well, I thought Tight Lines was a fishing book, is it not?
S2: Well, that could be, that could be, that could be a rugby league book. The shut ins.
S4: White Mountains, a drug book.
S1: It's a spin off from.
S2: That's the Blue Mountains cousin.
S4: When will it happen for me? That's Mark Levy's autobiography.
S1: No, I thought you were going to say no.
S2: What, 38 days is his?
S1: I think it's average at best. Like my career.
S5: Oh. Yeah.
S1: Right. You know what? On that note, we're out of here.
S5: Bye bye. Bye.
S1: Bye, piggy. There they are, the boys. Mark Wahlberg's podcast. Leave us some questions. Follow us. Spread the word. We'll catch you on Thursday for Mark my words.